Beauty and the Vampire by Jannika, Shades
Summary: Mai is born in Japan and her parents are from different culture. Dad Japanese and mom American. She had lived 15 years in Japan until they moved to America.
She started her first day at in new school and hopes to get new friends.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Brian, Group, Nick
Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Supernatural
Warnings: Death, Domestic Violence, Graphic Sexual Content, Graphic Violence, Sexual Assault/Rape, Sexual Content, Violence
Challenges:
Series: Beauty and the Vampire
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 25688 Read: 16437 Published: 09/06/15 Updated: 01/17/21
2 First Day in School (Remake Correctly) by Jannika
Timmy: *Comes to Johnny after the nurse.* Johnny… Why you let that freak girl get away. My penis is a mess. I will pay her back.
Johnny: Why on earth did you show her your penis anyway?
Timmy: We have to scare her out in our male parts.
Johnny: You are stupid shit.


School bell rings and everyone start to get their stuff to walk out the class.
Mai: *Sitting quietly waiting that everyone is out the class.*
Anna: *Sees everyone going out and walks out the door but stopped.* Hey Mai, you wanna come? There's one gang of bullies that you should watch out.
Brian: *Hugs Anna behind and gives a kiss to her neck.* Don't worry sweetie... Nick will protect her. *Smiles.*
Mai: *Doesn't say anything and walks out the class.*
Shadows: You two scared her. *Looks at Brian and Anna.*
Anna: *Gives Brian a kiss and then looks to Shadows.* But Mrs. Shadows, I'm telling the truth.
Brian: We will find her and show her around. *Smiles.* Anna: *Walks after Brian.* Where we are going? *Smiles*
Brian: Come on, Nick. Let's find that sweet pie. *Notice Nick being gone already* I think Nick went to find Mai.
Anna: You might be right. *Stops walking and looks at Brian.* You kissed me. Vampires shouldn’t do that. *Whispers his hear*
Brian: Well they don’t know that I’m Vampire. *Whispers*
Anna: *Smiles and walks outside the hall way and bites her lip.* Hmm... Why me?
Brian: You never want to kill me.
Anna: *Shakes her head.* No. I never would kill you. Although I should, my dad told me that.
Brian: Your dad sucks. *Holds the pen in his hand and breaks it by only his hand.*
Anna: *Sighs when is impressed.* How... strong you are. My dad is dad I guess.


Mai: *Walks to library and start to find perfect place to be hidden.*
Nick: *Walks to library and smiles to Mai when finds her.* I'm sorry about Anna. She's nice, but I was willing to show you around.
Mai: I... *Not able to say a word and looks at Nick embarrassed.*
Nick: *Looks and listens to Mai.* You what, Mai? *Asks softly.*
Mai: *Takes paper and start to write to it and gives it to Nick.* "Can't talk to strangers."
Nick: *Sit down to floor and reads it and then writes back to her.* "I'm Nick Carter and Mrs. Shadows asked me to show you a school."
Mai: *Smiles when reads the paper and says out loud not knowing saying it.* Cute name.
Nick: *Smiles softly.* Thanks. I hate it.
Mai: *Looks at Nick and kept her mouth shut when realize she talked.*
Nick: *Looks at Mai* You have great voice.
Mai: *Writes to paper and gives it to Nick.* "I need to go bathroom. Can you show me? Please talk. Your handwriting sucks. LoL"
Nick: *Reads piece of paper chuckling.* Yes it sucks big time you got that right. I will show it to you. Come on, Mai.
Mai: *Follows Nick and start to suddenly talk.* Do you live here in Miami?
Nick: *Nods his heads smiling and gets surprised how beautiful her voice is.* Yes I live in here Miami. Do you like it?
Mai: *Nods.* Yes. Very much. I moved here from Japan and this place is different.
Nick: *Smlies.* I love Japans tv-shows.
Mai: They are very strange. *Smiles*
Nick: *Smiles and stops at the ladies room* Here's ladies bathrooms.
Mai: *Looks the ladies room door.* Thank you. I think I can do this by myself. *Smiles.*
Nick: *Laughs.* Smart girl.
Mai: Very funny. *Smiles and hears school bell ringing.*
Nick: That means is lunch time. *Smiles to Mai*


Brian: He found her. *Sees Nick with Mai and hears school bell.* Lunch time.
Anna: *Smiles.* You go ahead. I forgot books in class. I’ll come to find you. *Goes to get her books from classroom.*


Mai: *Sees Brian walking to them and walks to bathroom quickly.*
Nick: *Looks at Mai when she walked to rest room and smiles to Brian when waits Mai outside the bathroom.* She doesn’t scare me anymore, but why she scares you man?
Mai: *Listens them behind the door and ignores girls in the bathroom.*
Brian: Maybe she knows what we are. *Says quietly.*
Nick: Hope not. Everyone scares vampires. *Says to back to Brian quietly.*
Mai: *Looks at the door scared and start to look around to escape.*
Brian: But we are good guys. *Smiles.*
Nick: *Smiles.* Of course we are good guys.
Mai: *Sees the window and start to climb out of it.*
Brian: *Looks at the ladies room door.* She's taking long in there.
Nick: *Takes a deep breath.* Yes agree with that.
*Opens the door and glances the ladiesroom.* Mai? Are you here?
Mai: *Is outside just before door opens when hears Nick voice and start to run fast away from the school back to home.*
Alison: Nick? This is ladies room. Boys room is cross the hall. *Smiles sarcastic.*
Nick: *Smiles.* Thanks Ali, but I was looking for new student that's all.
Alison: I think she climb out the window. *Points the window in the ladiesroom.* Whatta a freak. *Start to make up herself like some kind of princess.*
Nick: *Looks at Brian and shuts the door.* I will go looking for her. You ask around.
Brian: Can we just hunt her down and bite her? *Says quietly.*
Nick: Dude. We can't just hunt her and bite her. Just like you don't bite Anna. *Runs out of the school look for Mai.*
Brian: *Looks after Nick and sighs.* I guess I need to go eat a rat or something... *Sees students staring at him when he said that.* I was kidding. *Smiles and walks to school restaurant.*


Anna: *Walks to classroom and sighs.* Just great... Where they are? *Looks for her books*
Timmy: *Comes after Anna.* You hurt me before class started. Now you’re gonna pay. *Yells angry*
Anna: *Takes her books and breaths deep.* Why am I going to pay, Timmy? *Doesn't scare at all.*
Timmy: You kicked my poor Mini Timmy. *Shouts and is about to hit her*
Anna: *Looks at Timmy lauging.* Sorry Timmy, but now your gonna hit little girl?
Timmy: You are not little. This is just a payback. *Start to choke her against the table.*
Anna: I can't breathe, Timmy. You don't need to kill me. If you do, cops will find me death.
Timmy: Oh I waited this moment so long. *Suddenly start to turn into Vampire.* Hello Slayer...
Anna: *Looks at Timmy to turning into vampire and is shocked.* You are…
Timmy: Give up, Slayer. You must taste so good. *Moves closer to her neck.*
Anna: *Reach out her vampire tools so she can kill him.* I taste so bad, Timmy.
Timmy: *Is closer to bite her and roars like hungry vampire.*
Anna: *Hits her stick in Timmy’s heart.* Sorry, I'm not gonna be your lunch.
Timmy: *Feels the stick and turns into ashes.*
Anna: *Breaths heavily and cleans her stick.* That was too close. *Thinks about Brian.* Hopefully I don't need to kill a friend.


Mai: *Run to her home door and start to find her keys when her hands are shaking badly of scared.*
Nick: *Runs faster and sees Mai at her home.* Mai... Mai: *Freezes when hears Nick and doesn't move.*
Nick: *Sees her being scared too much.* I'm just normal guy.
Mai: *Turns around and looks at Nick.* No you are not. I heard you two! Stay away from me.
Nick: I won’t hurt you. Let me show you school.
Mai: I don’t want you to show me anything. You are bad!
Nick: *Sighs and looks at Mai* I don’t want to lie but if I tell you the truth, will you hear me out? I don't... *Not able to finish his sentence.*
Mai: *Cries and start to open the door.* Go away.
Nick: Mai. My mission is protecting you from bad ones.
Mai: Bad ones? You are bad!
Nick: No I’m not. I’m a good guy. Let me show you. *Takes step closer to her.*
Mai: *Shakes her head and gets inside the house not letting Nick in.* Leave me alone!
Nick: *Rubs his hair.* Why she have to hear too much? *Runs back to school.*
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11385