Shocked And Confused by Broc30
Summary: Two long term friends finding out there's more to there friendship
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 558 Read: 728 Published: 07/30/16 Updated: 07/30/16

1. Shocked And Confused by Broc30

Shocked And Confused by Broc30
A knock on the door draws her from her trance. She turns, seeing AJ walk in wearing a black tux looking as handsome as ever. He walks over to her and takes her hands and whispers, "You look beautiful Ally." She blushes and says, "My maid-of-honor is going to outshine me though." He laughs and strikes a pose. Laughter bubbles up inside her and he loves the sound. "Ally, I'm so glad you're happy. You deserve only the best." She steps forward and puts her hands on his shoulders. "I have the best. I have you, my friend. We've been through a lot, haven't we?" He smiles at her, tears swimming in his eyes. "We have. I'm proud of you Ally. I'm happy for you. And I love you." She smiles at him and whispers, "I love you too."

He leans down to kiss her cheek. His lips land on hers and they both freeze for a split second before he hauls her against his body and deepens the kiss. Her heartbeat races and their lips part. She stares up at him, seeing for the first time that AJ loves her. LOVES loves her. What's more, she knows deep down in her heart she loves him too. He strokes her cheek and whispers, "Don't marry him, Ally. Marry me."

Shocked and stunned by his request Allison just looks at him. Looking in his eyes she doesn't know how to respond. "Ally..." Stepping back she finally responds. "I can't. You know I can't." "But I love you." He whispers. "Alex I love you to but... I'm getting married now. What about Brooke? Don't you love her?" She asked walking away from him. "Yes of course I do. But Allison..." He said placing his hand on her arm. "I've always loved Nick. You know that. You also know that I'm carrying his child." She turns around and taking his hands she continues. "Alex if this was any other time. I would have said yes. But youre to late." Tears were now falling from both Allison and AJ. "Go to Brooke. Be happy with her. You will always, ALWAYS be my best friend. And I will love you." She said wiping always his tear stained cheek.

AJ took a step back from her while shaking his head in defeat. "Ok. Ok, you're right. I'm sorry. It was wrong of me. I shouldn't have. And you're right. I am your friend and I always will be regardless." "Always Alex." She said touching his cheek.

Hearing a knock on the door then someone saying its time made Allison step away. Walking to the door Allison says, "Alex." "Yea." "Will you do something for me?" "Of course. Anything." "Will you please be our baby's Godfather?" Walking back over to her he gives her a sincere smile. "It would be an honor and a privilege to be your child's Godfather." "Thank you." "No more tears. You're smudging your makeup. And also Nick is waiting for you." He says kissing her cheek before heading out the door.

After fixing up her makeup Allison takes in a soothing deep breath and slowly let's it out as the wedding song starts to play. "Here we go. Time to be the new Allison Carter." She says to herself before walking out the door to her new life.

The End
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11459