Nightmare Zone by Carterkid
Summary: One week will freak all the guys out. Why? What's happening?....And how will they overcome it?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group
Genres: Adventure, Angst, Drama
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 515 Read: 1993 Published: 02/28/17 Updated: 02/28/17
Story Notes:
Language is also a warning on this.

1. Werewolf by Carterkid

2. Two Doors Down by Carterkid

Werewolf by Carterkid
“Are you sure we should go this way?” Brian asked looking out the windshield.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Kevin replied keeping his on the road.

"The sky's kind of dark this way cuz."

"Don't tell me your scared of a little rain? Besides,it's the way we have to go." Kevin shrugged.

"Can't ya find a short cut?"

"This IS the short cut," Kevin laughed.

Brian smiles an unsure smile. "Okay Kev."

Kevin just nodded. It started to rain hard. Kevin groaned and turned the wipers on. Brian's face turned white.

"What's wrong?" Kevin asked and rolled his eyes.

"You didn't see it?"

"See what?"

"mmm... Nevermind."

"What is it Bri?"

"I think something is following us!"

Kevin shook his head and kept driving. He drove for a while, flipping the radio on. The radio has a news report about animal attacks.

"You hear that? I saw something!"

"We're in a car, safe and sound."

Brian hears a loud growl."I don't think that's the radio."

"You have nothing to worry about." Kevin adds as he speeds up some.

The sound gets closer as Brian looks out the window. "Your not going to believe this kev but I think I saw a werewolf."

Kevin mutters under his breath, then turns to Brian.

"Why the hell would there be a werewolf, Brian? I swear you and Nick gotta stop watching those horror movies."

"But kev t-that what I saw outside." Brian answered as he pointed to the window.

"You're hallucinating."


What looks like a wolf claw tears open the roof of the car.

"WTF?!"!

"If I'm hallucinating what's that?" Brian asked pointing to the roof.

"I don't know!"

"That's all I need to hear" Brian opens the car door and jumps out.

"Dammit Brian! Get back IN the car! You get out & you'll get hurt!"

An eye looks in the car at Kevin. "Shit!" Kevin cursed, grabbing an umbrella and jabbing the thing with it. "GET OFF MY CAR!" The werewolf pulls back in shock but is still on the car.

Kevin hits the gas, sending it flying off his car.

Kevin wakes up in a sweat,breathing hard.
Two Doors Down by Carterkid
There was no noise from inside.Nick felt a little nervous.
His hand shook as he put the key in the keyhole and turned it.He pushed opened the door,After he let himself into the house,Nick walked down the hall.He saw more doors at the end of the hall, all of them cracked opened.
Nick grabbed one of the brass handles and something big and black with skinny, wiggly legs sprang at him.It dropped on his out-stretched hand,then slithered to the floor.He jumped back surprized.Only a spider.

Nick slowly opened the door the rest of the way.A thick wall of blackness surrounded him on all sides and he felt like he couldn't breathe.He could only stand there.That's when he heard the scream.He glanced around trying to see where the sound came from.Someone was coming.

The beam of a flashlight cut through the dark.Nick whirled around to see and hit Brian who was standing there with Aj.They all yelled.Nick sat up in bed.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11476