Sweet Child O' Mine by Anita
Summary: first story in a short stories series that will be put up as chapters.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Kevin
Genres: Suspense
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Poetry
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 6533 Read: 9439 Published: 11/08/03 Updated: 11/20/03

1. Sweet Child O'Mine by Anita

2. Like A Prayer by Anita

3. All That Jazz by Anita

4. Amazing Grace by Anita

5. Dilemma by Anita

6. Dreaming of You by Anita

Sweet Child O'Mine by Anita
Kevin hummed the words to his favorite Guns N' Roses song. He was on his way to meet the rest of the boys to work on their new cd. Kevin turned his car down a bumpy road, he thought it was pretty unusual to be meeting the guys at the old abandoned ware house but thats where they were told to met so he drove.

A few minutes later he got to where he was going. He parked his car and looked around.

"Strange, the fellas aren't here yet. The note did say for us to meet here at 2:00." He checked his watch and saw it was 5 minutes til. He sighed realizing that they were probably gonna be late. He made his way to the ware house and went it. The place was smelly and dark. He coughed and looked around.

The door suddenly closed with an eerie squeak. He jumped slightly nervous.

"Hello is anyone there?"

There wasn't an answer.

"Ok guys this isn't funny I can't see anything in here."

"That's the whole idea." A deep unfamiliar voice answered.

Kevin bit his lip feeling uneasy. He had no idea who it was or what was going on. He couldn't see in the pitch black room and had no idea where the person was.

"Welcome, Kevin, to your worst nightmare." The voice whispered in his ear.

"Who are you and what happened to the other guys?" Kevin demanded trying not to show his fear.

His question was met by a cruel laugh. "They have no idea where you are. No one will even notice that you are gone, they won't notice til it is too late."

Chills went through-out his entire body at this persons words.

"What do you want with me?"

"I want complete and total control I want revenge."

"Wha what did I ever do to you?"

"Not you, your father. Back in highschool everything was about your dad. He was the best looking, the most popular, star of the football team. I was so jealous I wished that for once people would notice me. I ran for Homecoming King but then your dad did. He was supposed to be my best friend but he couldn't stand not being center stage. But the last straw was when he married your mother the love of my life. Now it is time for your father to pay for all he has taken from me."

Kevin had no idea what to do. He was scared beyond his wits. He heard the dark footsteps walking closer and closer to him. An icy hand was placed on his arm in a death tight grip. Kevin recoiled and pushed the body away. With a loud scream the battle between the two began.

~!@#$%^&*

"Guys have any of you seen Kevin?" Nick asked looking at his friends.

A.J. shrugged as did Howie and Brian.

"That's strange didn't he know about the meeting that we had put in at the last minute today?" Nick asked an uneasy feeling washing over him. It was not usual for Kevin just to leave with out saying anything to anyone. Kevin was always the responsible person.

"Nick, there is nothing to worry about i'm sure he's just gone out on an errend of some some sort." Brian said. He wasn't too worried, Kevin was bound to show up.

Nick sighed and sat down. He knew something wasn't right.

~!@#$%^&*

Kevin pushed as hard as he could trying to get the person who was attacking him off. The strange man had him pinned on the wooden floor. Kevin was getting desperate who ever this person was was extremly strong. A cold cloth went over his face and Kevin knew he was gonna be drugged. He tried not to breath but it was impossible. He smelled something sweet and soon passed out.

~!@#$%^&*

"Guys i'm serious! He should be back by now!" Nick was really freaking out. No one had heard from Kevin all day. He pased around in his older brothers room worried to death. By now the others were also starting to worry themselves.

"Ok, we can't panick. He is bound to call any minute now right guys?" A.J. asked looking at his band members. He recieved no answer then the phone rang.

Nick jumped up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hello Nick." A strange and unfamiliar voice spoke through.

"Who is this?" Nick demmanded sitting on the bed.

"That doesn't matter. All that you need to know is that I have your Kevin and time is running short for your friend."

"Don't you dare hurt him!" Nick shouted his handsome face pale.

The person laughed at him.

"Time is short for Kevin. I have him here at the old abandoned ware house."

Nick hung up the phone and turned to his friends with dread in his blue eyes.

"Who was it?" Howie asked feeling sick.

"He wouldn't say. All he said was that he had Kevin and time was short. We have to get him.

With that the guys all ran out ready to save their friend.

~!@#$%^&*

Savage laughed his deep cruel laugh as he looked at the unconcious Backstreet Boy. No Savage wasn't his real name but a nickname for his attitude. He had Kevin tied up to a chair. Time was so short for this young man. Savage was extremly excited to have him for his plot of revenge. It was almost time. His laughed echoed off the old walls.

~!@#$%^&*

"Come on guys we have to go faster." Nick shouted.

Brian didn't answer he was already driving as fast as he could. He was worried sick about his cousin he couldn't let anything happen to him he just couldn't. He was family.

Finally he pulled the car up to the old ware house. They hadn't called the poliece for fear of the phsyco hurting Kevin. They saw his car and pulled up right beside it. Slowly the four guys got out and looked around.

"Do you guys hear music?" Brian asked.

Nick nodded and they walked to the ware house. Here the music was clear.



She's got eyes of the bluest skies
As if they thought of rain
I hate to look into those eyes
And see an ounce of pain
Her hair reminds me
of a warm safe place
Where as a child I'd hide
And pray for the thunder
And the rain
To quietly pass me by

Sweet child o' mine
Sweet love of mine



"Kevin?" Nick called out softly trying to keep the fear out of his voice. There was no answer to his call. Brian pulled out a flashlight and shone it around the place which to their surprise was empty.

"G guys, th there isn't anyone here." Brian said his voiced filled with terror. In the middle of the place was a chair. Nick ran over to it and picked up a folded piece of paper.He opened it and read.



Sorry my friend but you are too late.
I have Kevin and I have some nice plans
for him. As for the rest of you, I
will be back you can mark my words.



Dumbfounded Nick let the paper fall to the floor and he simply stared at the guys. A.J slowly stooped down and picked up the paper and read it. Trembling he passed it to Brian.

"Now what guys do we live in fear always?" He asked lightly.

But he didn't get an answer. The guys stood there in shock unsure of what to do next. They had no idea what the next step to be. As the paper floated slowly to the floor a pair of dark evil eyes watched. He held back his laughter seeing how scared the boys were. Their time was coming up next.

Editors note: This story Sweet Child O" Mine is meant to be the first story of a mini short story series about a mad man taking over all of bsb. There is supposed to be a short story for each boy. The next part of the story will be added if and ONLY if i get feedback. Us authors work had on our stories and would like some feedback to let us know on whether you like the story or not. So if I get just five little emails on thsi story part two will come out. If not then I don't know if I will continue on finishing the mini series. Sorry but that is how it is.
Like A Prayer by Anita
Like a child you whisper softly to me
You're in control just like a child
Now I'm dancing
It's like a dream, no end and no beginning
You're here with me, it's like a dream
Let the choir sing

When you call my name it's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour I can feel your power
Just like a prayer you know I'll take you there

Nick Carter lay in his bed listening to his Madonna cd. Like A Prayer was one of his favorite song. He wasn't quite sure why but the words meant something to him. He sighed staring up at his ceiling wondering what could have happened to his older brother Kevin.

One month had gone by sice Kevin had disapeared. He had been taken by some crazy guy called Savage and none of the guys knew who this guy was or why he would want to take Kevin. The poliece had decided that the crazy guy had just wanted him because of how popular Kevin was.

Nick frowned. No he didn't think that was the only reason why he was sure that there was something more to it. By now with out hearing anything the poliece just wrote off as Kevin dead but the boys refused to believe that. No Kevin was out there somewhere Nick just didn't know where to find him.

~!@#$%^&*

"Come on Nick we have a radio show to do." Brian called through the door.

Nick sighed. He didn't want to go to have more questions thrown into his face. He was tired of it all and he didn't want to deal with it.

"Nick please come on we don't want to be late. The sooner we leave the sooner it will all be over."

No, Nick thought, it will never be over until Kevin comes back. Slowly he dragged himself out of bed. He met the others and they made their down to the interview.

~!@#$%^&*

"Nick with all that has happened, have you given up hope that Kevin may still be alive? I mean you haven't heard anything at all on his situation." A reporter asked.

Nick felt his cheeks grow warm he was tired of this he was so angry. He held his breath in order not to start screaming and going into a wild rage.

"I believe that Kevin is somewhere out there and that he is alive." With that he stood up pushing his chair back and walked out. The guys looked at each other unsure of what to do.

~!@#$%^&*

Grumbling to himself, Nick walked though the hotel hall to get to his room. He hesitated outside of his room. The door to his room was slightly open.

"H hello is, is someone there?" Nick asked slowly pushing the door to his room open. He looked around the room and it was just as he had left it.

"Stupid!" he scolded himself, "I must just have left the door open when I walked out." He pushed the rest of the way in angry at himself for being so scared.

He stood in the middle of the room when the door suddenly slammed shut. Before he could turn around to see who it was, everything went black.

~!@#$%^&*

Nicks blue eyes fluttered open and he looked around. He had no idea where he was or what had happened. He focused on a dark figure sitting on what appeared to be a couch. It was hard to tell because it was so dark.

"Welcome back to the real world Nick." the voice spoke out.

"W who are you and what do you want?" Nick asked.

"That doesn't matter. The only thing that does matter is that I have you just where I want you."

"Where is Kevin?"

The man pointed to where Kevin lay in a corner tied up and his eyes were closed.

"Not much longer and you will all be out of my life. It just all started with getting revenge on Kevins family but now it is much more than that. All of you guys have made his life so happy so you must now also pay."

Nick felt nothing but fear in his heart. He didn't know what to do to save him and his brother. But little did he know there wasn't any hope for him, no hope at all.

~!@#$%^&*

Brian felt his heart drop as he read the letter. Now Nick was gone. He realized that someone was out to get all of the Backstreet Boys.


.
All That Jazz by Anita
All That Jazz

Howie was shocked. How could this all have happened? Nothing made sense at all. Kevin, and Nick were gone. He couldn't believe that he, Brian and A.J were the only ones left. He was completely terrified for his life. This whole thing had started over 2 months ago. Was this horrible nightmare ever going to end?

"Howie, don't you think we should do something for our life's? I mean 2 of us are gone and you know this crazy guy is going to come after us also."

Howie knodded. He was trying to think of a plan. He turned and stared out the window music played in the background.


Come on babe, why don't we paint the town
and all that jazz
im gonna rouge my knees
and roll my stockings down
and all that jazz

He chewed his lip thinking trying to come up with something that could save him and the others.

"A.J. this guy is smart. I.. I just don't know if we can do anything to outsmart him. If he wants us, he's going to be able to get to us." Howie sighed. He was scared beyond he thought he could ever be.

"Howie I hate to think that you are right. I just wish that there was something that we could do." J sighed and paced the room. They were waiting just waiting because there was nothing else that they could do.

~!@#$%^&*

Nick awoke and turned his dull blue eyes and looked at his friend this man was crazy and Nick was terrified.

Savage paced back and fourth. Soon, very soon he would have Howie, Brian and A.J and then it would be time to put the rest of his plan in action. Savage rubbing his palms together and smacked his lips. Soon enough he would get his revenge. It all started with wanting to get revenge on Kevins father but soon it wasn't enough. He wanted everyone to pay. All of the popular people that had made unpopular people like himself suffer.

He pulled on a dark cloak the time had come for him to get Howie.

"Don't worry boys I will be back." He said glancing over at his 3 prisioners and flew out of the room his laugh echoing.

~!@#$%^&*

Howie lay on his bed in the hotel room. A.J was in the next room watching tv with Brian, but Howie just wasn't in the mood. He was worried about his brothers and just wished that there was something that he could do.

The door to his room creaked open and he stiffened.

"Whos there?" He demanded trying to keep his voice in check.

He got no answer so he sat up and walked into the room where the door was. The room was empty. He walked to the door and closed it. He turned to go back to bed when he came face to face with a dark creature wearing black. He could not see who the person was and icy fear gripped his heart.

"The time has come for you to say goodbye Howie."

"Are you that crazy person that has the others?"

Savage laughed.

"That is correct Howie and now you will be joining them." And with that Savage jumped towards Howie.

Howie jumped to the side and tripped him. Savage grabbed onto him knocking him to floor.

"You were unwise to try and fight me Howie." Savage said as he pinned him down easily then slipped a cloth over his nose and mouth to drug him.

Once the man was out. Savage picked him up and carried him to his car which wasn't hard at all to do. He couldn't believe how easy it all was.

He laid Howie in the backsteat and smiled up at the window. Oh how it would be so easy just to tak Brian and A.J. but he would wait. He would wait for the right time.

~!@#$%^&*

"Yo Brian, you think we should go check up on Howie? Ya know make sure that he is alright?"

Brian nodded and went into the other room to check on his friend. He called out and there was not a reply.

"Howie? You in here?"

He still didn't get an answer. He stood for a minute and heard the music playing from Chicago. All that Jazz. He wondered why Howie would have left it on.

Where the gin is cold
but the piano's hot
its just a noisy hall
where there's a nightly brawl

Brian walked through the room and looked around. His heart fell to his stomach. He knew something was not right at all. He saw a folded piece of paper on Howie's pillow and picked it up.

I have your friend and you are next!

Brian felt faint and let the paper fall to the floor.

~!@#$%^&*

Howie woke up and found himself tied up next to Nick and Kevin. What the hell was going on? He wondered. Who was this crazy guy and what did he plan on doing to him and his friends and why.

Nick and Kevin looked at him they both looked bad off. Howie knew he had to get them out of there but how was another story.

Howie laid his head back and closed his eyes trying to figure out a plan.

Authors note: Thank you guys so much for the feedback it means a lot to me that you guys all like my stories. No im not as great as mare but i try to do my best. Mare is the sweetest person and i admire her. If you guys ever want to read anymore of my stories you can go to http://www.geocities.com/popfictionsite/backstreet.html. Thanks again.
Amazing Grace by Anita
Amazing Grace

Brian sat at a table with AJ . Two weeks had gone by since Nick or Howie was last seen. No one had heard from them and still there was nothing on Kevin.

The poliece had done everything they could be still they came up with out anything.

"Guys what are we going to do. We can't go on like this. First Kevin and now Nick and Howie. Fans all over a freaking, all of our parents are sick with worry how much longer can we keep this up?" A.J asked looking around.

"Well A.J. what exactly can we do we can't just jump up and go looking for them. We have no idea how dangerous this guy is, what he wants, what he is capable of doing." Brian said trying to keep everything calm.

"For now I say until we can come up with something to do that will help we should just be very careful and stay in our hotel rooms until our managment contacts us with what we should do next." Brian said. He felt bad Howie was like an older brother, Nick was his best friend and Kevin was blood.

"I guess you are right Brian. As much as I hate to admite it, there really isn't anything that we can do." A.J sighed upset that they couldnt do anything more for their friends.

Brian slowly got up and headed to his room.

~!@#$%^&*

Savage looked at his prisoners. The short one Howie was starting to wake up. He smirked down at the little blond one whose eyes were sad.

"Don't be so sad Nicky, this will all be over soon. I promise you." Savage gave a bitter laugh.

"Just let us go!" Howie cried out weakly looking at Nick and Kevin. "We haven't done anything to you at all why are you keeping us here?"

Savage smile. "Thats what is so great. I have you only because I can. Noone can do anything about what Im doing. At first I planned on just getting Kevin. I wasn't popular in school unlike his father who really was. I looked up to his father but instead, with his friends they would laugh at me, making fun cuz my family was different. But this is all going to change. I look at you guys, so popular everyone loves you especially all the girls."

Savage paused breathing heavly. He looked at the three men he had.

"So I decided to get revenge on not only Kevins family but all of yours. I may not have known your parents but you are those bastard popular guys and you are all going to pay each and everyone of you. The world will never have the Backstreet Boys again."

Kevin looked at Howie and Nick with fear in his eyes.

~!@#$%^&*

Amazing Grace
how sweet thou sound
that saved a retch like me
I once was lost
but now am found
was blind but now
I see.

Brian had his walk man on playing one of his favorite songs. He knew his faith in God was strong and listening to this song was some what of a comfort. He had his eyes closed and his breathing was soft and even.

Suddenly he was grabbed and thickly gloved hands covered his mouth. He jumped his eyes flying open. He tried to fight off his attacker. He kicked and he heard the person growl. Brian twisted out of his grasp and ran for the door.

The person ran after him tackling him roughly to the floor. They wrestled on the maroon carpet of Brians room.

Brian wasn't about to give up, he couldn't. He fought hard agaisnt his attacker, who he was sure had Kevin, Nick, and Howie. Then he felt cold metal against his temple and he stiffened.

"Stop fighting me or I swear I will blow your brains out." A gruff voice grunted.

Brian was shaking. "I...I won't fight you anymore."

"Good." The guy said as he dragged Brian to his feet and roughly pushed him out the door. He led him through the hall out the back way.

He was quick on his feet and had Brian outside in a matter of seconds. He got to a black car, opened a door to the backseat and swung his arm butting Brian with the gun. He shoved his body into the car and went back into the hotel leaving a note for AJ or whoever found that Brian was missing.

He laughed darkly. Getting Brian had been great. He was Kevins blood so he had more pleasure in getting him.

~!@#$%^&*

Savage looked at the four boys he had lined up against the wall. His task was almost done, almost over. Soon he would have all five men and then, then he would be able to do what he had wanted to do in so long.

He smiled remembering the look of terror on the other boys faces when he had dragged Brian in, blood running down his temple.

He looked up at the blackened sky feeling relieved. Soon, oh so soon would his plan be complete.


He let out a dark laugh that shot in the inky blackness. He closed his eyes and began to hum Amazing Grace.

~!@#$%^&*

The poliece knocked on Brians door. He had to ask him a few questions. He didnt answer so they went in. They sucked in their breath as they looked around the room. There were signs of a struggle and blood on the floor. They found the note and their hearts sank.

Authors note: ok guys this is coming down to it. There are only 2 more stories for this series. i want to thank all of you who read my stories and thank you a ton for those who left feedback. you have no idea how much it meant to me. I love all my fans thank you!
Dilemma by Anita
Dilemma

I love and I need you
Nelly, I love you, I do
And it’s more than you’ll ever know
Boy, it’s for sure
You can always count on my love
Forever more, yeah, yeah

A.J. sat alone in his room in the hotel. Management had told him he couldn't go out anywhere or do anything for his own safety. He was bored out of his mind and he was terrified. He was the only Backstreet Boy left.

"Man they think that they can just lock me up in here. Like that will do any good. This guy is crazy and he is going to get to me no matter what. I hope to see the others if he gets me, if they are still alive that is."

He sighed hoping to God that his friends were still alive and doing good. He closed his eyes and listened to the music playing.

East coast, I know you’re shakin’ right
Down south, I know you’re bouncin’ right
West coast, I know you’re walkin’ right
(‘Cause you don’t know what you mean to me)
Midwest, I see you swingin’ right

No matter what I do
All I think about is you
Even when I’m with my Boo
Boy, you know I’m crazy over you

He quietly sang along under his breath. He wished that this were all a dream and that when he opened his eyes that the guys were be laughing at him for sleeping over again. But he knew that wasn't how it was.

He rolled over to his side and fell into an uneasy sleep.

~!@#$%^&*

Savage smirked at his prisoners. All four of them. Kevin, Nick, Howie and Brian. Getting Brian had been almost as blissful as it was getting Kevin. He figured it was beacause they were blood. He closed his eyes and pictured the look of terror upon Brian's face.

Brian looked at his fellow band members. Kevin was extemly pale and gaunt, Nick didn't look any better. Howie wasn't as bad as them since he hadn't been there as long.

"When do you plan on letting us go?" Brian asked glaring at Savage.

"You will never escape from me. You will always be mine."

"You will never get away with this. Someone will find you."

"That's where you are wrong my dear friend. You see, no will one catch me."

Brian sighed shifted. AJ, please get us out of here, he thought.

~!@#$%^&*

AJ lay in his room wishing he could do something for the guys. This wasn't fair. they didn't have anything that could help them. He sighed and tired to think as hard as he could for a plan. He saw a shadow go across his wall and he sat up quickly his heart beating fast.

"Who's there?" He asked trying to keep the fear out of his voice.

He heard a snicker which made goosebumps rise up on his arm. He got up quickly and walked into the other room where the person was. He grabbed a letter opener from the table to use as a weapon.

A.J looked around the room trying to locate where the person was. He heard the floor creak but before he could turn around, he was hit over the head. A.J slummped to the floor out cold and Savage stood over him smiling. Carefully he placed his final note for the poliece.

Well, this is it. I finally have all of the Backstreet Boys.
Im sure all of you want to know who I am, and the great thing is
you will know but you will be too late to do anything
about it. I have planned to pay a visit to Mr. Ricahrdson
and after my deal will be done.

~!@#$%^&*

Savage stood outside a dark house. He looked at the familiar place and knew why he was here. He had to let Kevins father know who he was and why he had done it. Carefully and quietly he made his way into the dark house where he left another note in the kitchen. He smiled to himself though he wished he could see the look on the faces of Kevins parents when they read the note.

He glanced around the house and made his way outside leaving his glory behind.

Well it has been a long time since we have last seen eachother
but if you think that I have forgotten what you have done, you
are wrong. I have your son and his friends. You will
never see them again. You deserve this you know.
The way all of you and your friends treated me, making
fun of me all the time. But you were the worst. So here
it is. Payback time

Savage.

~!@#$%^&*

Savage dragged A.J to where he had the other boys. The look horrified at the site of blood on his temple. Savage smirked and dropped him with a thud.

"Oh boys don't worry your time will come soon enough. The time for the end is nearing." Savage smiled at them waiting until he got word that the poliece had found the letters.

"Can't you please just let us go!" Kevin begged weakly. He felt horrible and just wished that if this man Savage was going to do anything that he would get it done with already. He felt so bad and so weak he just wished that he would die thinking it would be so much easier.

" All in time my friend." Savage answered with a slight smile. "All in good time."

~!@#$%^&*

The poliece were contaced and were excited to find that they had a lead. Mr. Richardson had contacted them with the name of the person and with that they were able to locate where he was.

Very soon they would be able to find him and rescue the guus. The firering squad was called and poliece ran to their cars.

"We are ready for the rescue." The captain said into his walkie talkie and they drove to their destination.

~!@#$%^&*

Savage knew that the time for the end was drawing near. He got all five guys lined up and ready. He lined them against the wall and looked at the clock. He had been given word to get ready and he was.

Savage looked at all 5 boys an evil smile on his face as he held the gun in the direction of the boys.

"I have waited for this moment for so long. Oh so very long. You have no idea how much it pleases me to know that I can get the revenge I have been wanting for years now. This is a lesson to all those popular people in highschool who treat those who aren't as popular like crap."

The guys huddled together weeping openly in fear of their lifes. They wished that they could have seen their parents faces one last time. They wondered how their families were holding up. They felt guilty for leaving them behind with no knowledge of where they were. Savage paced back and forth in front of them taunting them with the gun.

Kevin squeezed his eyes shut trying his best to keep all of the others calm. He was no use though for he could not getting his younger brothers calm. He looked into his little cousins eyes and tried to reach out to Brian to let him know he loved him. Brian offered a weak smile.

Kevin turned his eyes back to Savage who had a startled look on his face. He tilted his head to the side and heard sirens. He felt his heart flutter with hope. They were going to be rescued!

A.J held his breath praying to God that they would all be ok. The door to the house burst open and the firering squad ran in holding guns. All of their families ran in also crying hoping that they would be able to save their children. Gun shots rang frantically breaking the horrific silence. A.J saw Kevins eyes widden in horror then everything went black.

authors note: wel guys this has come to the end. there is only story 6 left in my short story mini series. i want to thank all of you guys who have read and stuck by me. and mostly to those who were kind enough to leave feedback. well i do have the last story finished but im going to wait to see what you all think of this story before i post the final.
Dreaming of You by Anita
This final chapter is dedicated to sweet18_2003 and Starry eyes. thank you guys so much for the feedback im glad everyone who read this story liked it!

Dreaming of You


Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I stay up and think of you
And I wish on a star that somewhere you are
Thinking of me too

Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight
Till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room dreaming about you and me

Backstreet fans all over the world gathered in sorrow. They could not believe that it was over. In Orlando, fans gathered carrying white roses and candles. Tears poured down their faces for the love they had had for all of them.

Wonder if you ever see me
And I wonder if you know I'm there
If you looked in my eyes
Would you see what's inside
Would you even care?

I just wanna hold you close
But so far all I have are dreams of you
So I wait for the day
And the courage to say how much I love you
Yes I do!

It was so hard to believe that the boys were gone. The flames on the candles flickered making the tears shine like diamonds against the skin of many colors. Fans of all ages held up signs in memory of the guys. Pictures of them were all over. Nick, Brian, Howie, AJ and Kevin would always be remembered.

I'll be dreaming of you tonight
Till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room dreaming about you and me

Corazón
I can't stop dreaming of you
No puedo dejar de pensar en ti
I can't stop dreaming
Cómo te necesito
I can't stop dreaming of you
Mi amor, cómo te extraño

Nick laughed as he and Brian played basketball.

"Brian, you are my best friend in the whole world and you always will be."

~!@#$%^&*

"Howie man you really need to get a life! Those shoes are not cool." AJ looked in disgust at the shoes Howie held up. Howie just laughed and insisted on buying them.

~!@#$%^&*

"Aaaawww come on Kevin don't be such an old man. Can't I just stay up a little longer?" Nick pouted at the older man.

~~~~~~~~~

Tears fell down Nicks cheeks. Please God, he prayed, please save my brother Brian. Hes really sick and is going to have an operation. Please stay with him

- - - - - - - - - -

Nick helped Brian walk down the hall slowly. Kevin, Howie, A.J and all of their family were there smiling hapy that Brian had made it through

********************

A.J sat in the tattoo place getting another tattoo. "Don't look so grossed out Howie." A.J laughed at the look on his friends face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin rode his horse through Central Park happy to have a break from the guys. He loved them but had to have some time to himself to keep him sane. He laughed thinking of his younger brothers who drove him crazy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

And best album of the year... THE BACKSTREET BOYS!

Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I stay up and think of you
And I still can't believe
That you came up to me and said "I love you"
I love you too!

Now I'm dreaming with you tonight
Till tomorrow and for all of my life
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room dreaming of you endlessly

"A tragic thing has happened. Orlando's own Backstreet Boys have been murdered. These five young men were very successful singers who had fans all over the world. The person who mudered him shot himself. Poliece are still trying to figure out what happened to make this madman kidnap and kill the boys. A firering squad had burst into where they boys were being kept but it was too late, they got shot." The reporter said tears in her eyes.

5 white coffins were lined up side by side. People from all around the world gathered around. Those who weren't at the site watched on tv. Cameras captured the faces of sorrow for the loss to the music world. No doubt about it, the Backstreet Boys would never be forgotten.

The coffins were slowly lowered into the rich, soft earth. Sprinkles of sand were gently thrown onto the tops of the coffins.

Fans couldn't bare to leave knowing that if they did it would be the end. All would be complete. The Backstreet Boys would never return to their adoring fans.

Dreaming of you tonight
Till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room
I'll be dreaming of you tonight
Endlessly
And I'll be holding you tight
Dreaming...with you...tonight!

authors note: thanks for all of you who stuck with this i was actually gonna wait a few more days but decided to post it. hopefully ill be back soon with another story
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=1171