I Got You by Dominigurl2211
Summary: A fan's plan is to tell Nick Carter how she feels about him and asks if she could spend the summer because she wants to learn the REAL Nick Carter. She does and it becomes a dream come true . . . but also her worst nightmare.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick, Group, Other
Genres: Action, Drama, Romance, Suspense
Warnings: Graphic Violence, Graphic Sexual Content, Sexual Assault/Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 36 Completed: Yes Word count: 21341 Read: 56294 Published: 12/03/03 Updated: 12/23/03

1. Prologue by Dominigurl2211

2. Chapter 1 by Dominigurl2211

3. Chapter 2 by Dominigurl2211

4. Chapter 3 by Dominigurl2211

5. Chapter 4 **Rated PG-13** by Dominigurl2211

6. Chapter 5 **Rated PG-13** by Dominigurl2211

7. Chapter 6 by Dominigurl2211

8. Chapter 7 by Dominigurl2211

9. Chapter 8 by Dominigurl2211

10. Chapter 9 by Dominigurl2211

11. Chapter 10 **Rated R** by Dominigurl2211

12. Chapter 11 by Dominigurl2211

13. Chapter 12 **Rated R** by Dominigurl2211

14. Chapter 13 by Dominigurl2211

15. Chapter 14 **Rated R** by Dominigurl2211

16. Chapter 15 by Dominigurl2211

17. Chapter 16 by Dominigurl2211

18. Chapter 17 **Rated R** by Dominigurl2211

19. Chapter 18 **Rated R** by Dominigurl2211

20. Chapter 19 by Dominigurl2211

21. Chapter 20 by Dominigurl2211

22. Chapter 21 by Dominigurl2211

23. Chapter 22 **Rated PG-13** by Dominigurl2211

24. Chapter 23 by Dominigurl2211

25. Chapter 24 by Dominigurl2211

26. Chapter 25 by Dominigurl2211

27. Chapter 26 by Dominigurl2211

28. Chapter 27 by Dominigurl2211

29. Chapter 28 by Dominigurl2211

30. Chapter 29 **Rated PG-13** by Dominigurl2211

31. Chapter 30 by Dominigurl2211

32. Chapter 31 **RATED R** by Dominigurl2211

33. Chapter 32 by Dominigurl2211

34. Chapter 33 by Dominigurl2211

35. Chapter 34 **RATED R** by Dominigurl2211

36. Epilogue by Dominigurl2211

Prologue by Dominigurl2211
This is the only part of the story that is TRUE!! (yes, I did meet Nick)

January 15, 2002
I was sitting in my room, listening to the radio. It was about 9:30pm. As I heard songs play, I stared at the posters of my beloved and favorite Backstreet Boy, Nick Carter. And then, that's where the idea hit me. I thought about it and realized it would change my life.

October 28, 2002
As the months went by, I became more and more excited of my idea. I studied his favorites: car, food, type of girl he wants, dreamdate, etc. I decided to buy a convertible, you know, to impress him. The car cost about $30,000 and I only had 4 years to have that amount of money. I asked my best friend, Eissell (Izzy), if she wanted to come and she agreed. I also asked my 8-year-old cousin, Lyanne (she's an Aaron Carter fan), and she also agreed.

"I just want to be close to Aaron," she said.
"Uh, Lyanne, he'll be 18 when we go over there," I told her.
"So? I could still try to get him . . ."
"Right . . ." I laughed. "Hey, you could at least be his friend."
"Yeah, I guess."

Here's a little info. on me: I'm 12 years-old, Hispanic and part Chinese (great-grandfather was . . . I got those Chinese eyes), and have been a Nick Carter and Backstreet fan since the age of 7. Okay, let's get to present, enough recap.

Today, October 28, 2002, I will finally get to meet Nick. After 5 years of waiting, here I am. I brought Izzy along to meet him. He was gonna be in Macys* Herald Square. Luckily, my mom worked across the street from it, so I got hooked up easily. Nick was gonna be there at 5pm. I looked at my watch while in the subway, nearly 2 more stops to go. It read: 5:10. "Well, that's just great. I'm 10 minutes late," I thought. Finally, we got out of the train and I ran into the store.

"Alyson, slow down! He's not leaving yet!" Izzy screamed behind me.
"I don't care! With Nick, anything is possible!" I screamed back.

I finally got to the floor and section he was in. I jumped to get a glimpse. "God, I'm so short," I thought, even at my 5-foot- 3 frame. People say that's pretty tall for a 12-year-old. Ah ha! I saw a glimpse of his head: beautiful and blonde. I got on the line and waited for my turn. By the time it was my turn, it was an hour and 30 minutes later. I grew nervous as I got close to the man of my dreams. I had a letter prepared for him telling him about my idea. I took out my letter to give to him . . .

"Is that for Nick?" A lady asked making me come out of my quick daydream.
"Huh? Oh yeah," I told her.
"Oh, I'll take that and put it in the bag," she responded actually showing me the bag, so I would believe her.
"Ok," I said, giving her the letter and murmuring under my breath, "Bitch."
"I wanted to give him the letter personally. It's very important," I thought.

Finally, I was in front of him, standing there like an idiot with butterflies in my stomach. And then, out of nowhere, he pulled me in, kissed my neck, and hugged me. I hugged him back. I put my lips towards his ear. "I love you," I said to him. He chuckled. I wanted him to say more, I wanted to hear his voice. He probably chuckled because I said it in a way that meant I was about to cry, or maybe because he thought it was like a "thank you" or puppy love, but he doesn't know how much I really do LOVE him.

When I was in his arms, I felt I was there for like an hour. As I let go, he finished signing his autograph on my paper and handed it to me. I smiled at him, and he smiled back. After I got out of the location, I began crying and laughing at the same time. I was so happy. Izzy got Nick's autograph, too. Her jacket smelled like his Gravity cologne. I smelled the jacket; it had a type of strong smell like all perfumes and colognes. After a while, it began to smell fruity-typish. I recapped on what just happened. And I remembered, Part 2 is tomorrow. October 29, 2002, Now Or Never comes out. Nick will do a signing at Virgin Megastore . . . I will be there.

October 29, 2002
About 24 hours later, I was on the train again to see Nick for the second time. This time he'd be there at 5:30. I was early this time and without Izzy. I got into the store, got my V.I.P. pass and made my way down the escalator. There were about 5 escalators with a security guard in every corner. "Damn, tight security. Well, of course, it's Nick Carter," I thought and smacked my forehead. Finally, I made it to the line. This time I waited about 30 minutes since I was about 5 minutes early. Behind me were to girls. They asked me if I could take a picture of them. I did and began talking to them. One was named Melissa, 18, and other I forgot her name, but she was also 18. We talked all the way till it was my turn since I was in front of them. There was a security guard in front of me. I recognized him: dark-skinned and tall, like Nick's height. He was Nick's bodyguard. I didn't know his name, so I just smiled. He smiled back and let me pass. I walked closer to Nick again, but this time not so nervous. I got in front of him and handed him my Now Or Never cover. I stared at his blond hair. He was signing my cover as if he was in preschool learning to write his name for the first time; it took him so long! Then, I woke up from my daydream and spoke to him.

"Saw you at Macys* yesterday," I said like an excited 7-year-old.
"Oh yeah," He responded as if he remembered me.
"Yup," I replied.

We paused. I wanted to talk to him more. I nearly forgot to give him my letter! I took out the letter.

"This is for you," I said, handing it to him.
"Oh, thanks," he responded, taking the letter.

We paused again. I noticed he finished signing, but I stood there, looking into the deep ocean blue eyes I wanted to stare at for so long. He was staring back at me, too. With showing no emotions in the eyes, whatsoever. Although, I saw a little white light in his eyes. They were sparkling. I was back in my daydream; this time, not alone. This time with Nick.

"Excuse me, but you have to move on," a security guard said to me.
"Huh? Oh," I said as I jumped. I noticed Nick kinda jumped, too.

I took my cover when I felt like I wanted a hug from Nick again, just to be in his arms. "Hug?" I asked Nick with my puppydog face. I tried to stare back at Nick for his response, but a security guard was blocking my view. Now, I had glimpses of him. I saw his face staring at me. He had the "I'm-so-sorry" look. I turned forward to see where I was walking, so I wouldn't trip and embarrass myself. I turned back to Nick. Instead of a hug, Nickolas Gene Carter blew me a kiss. I smiled at him. He smiled back. That's when I knew I was all set.
Chapter 1 by Dominigurl2211
4 Years Later . . .
June 24, 2006
Izzy and I were at Lyanne's house. She lives in Miami. I found out that Nick has 2 houses, but his main one was the one in Key West. We were all set and excited for Nick's house. We went shopping to buy new clothes and we went to the salon to do our hair. I even bought the convertible. It was red with 2 white stripes on top. We had our suitcases downstairs, next to the door. I woke up and looked at my alarm clock. 9:15am. I jumped outta bed and I ran into the bathroom. We were late. It'll take us 2 hours from here to Key West. When I was finish, I ran into Lyanne's room.

"Lyanne, wake up," I said.
"5 minutes . . . ," she replied.
"Lyanne?!" I nearly screamed.
"What?!" she screamed back.
"Do you wanna see Aaron?" I asked.
"Yeah!" she said, excitedly.
"Then, get up," I said, and moved outta the way.

She got up and ran straight to the bathroom. "Hurry up! We're late!" I reminded her. "Even as a 13-year-old, she's still the same brat," I laughed, making the bed. I finished making her bed and went to Izzy's room. "Izzy? Dude? You up?" I asked myself as I entered the room. Nobody was there. "Guess she's downstairs," I thought. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I saw Izzy making breakfast . . . or was she trying to? I noticed she was ready for Nick's house.

"Izzy, there you are. Girl, what the hell are you doing?" I asked, nearly laughing.
"What does it look like I'm doing? Making breakfast, Einstein," she said.
I stared at the so-called "breakfast." "Um, no shit sherlock," I replied, laughing.
"What?" she asked, as if it didn't look messed up.
"Oh, nothing," I said. "Look, I'mma go and check on the brat, k?"
"Yeah, sure, whatever," she replied.
I took my tongue out on her. She did it back.

I ran upstairs quickly. "Lyanne, are you ready yet?" I asked as I entered her room.
"Done," she responded.
"Good; c'mon, breakfast," I told her as we were running downstairs.

We ate the "so-called" breakfast and put our suitcases in the trunk. Lyanne was in the back, I was in the passenger seat, and Izzy was in the driver's seat. (C'mon guys, I'm only 15. I can't drive yet. I'll be 16 in August.)

"Well, don't just sit there, Izzy! Start the car! I want my man now!" I said, excitedly.
"Damn, girl! Calm down! It's just a guy," she replied.
"One hell of a guy," I thought.

About an hour and 30 minutes later, we were searching for the house.

"Uh, Ally?" Izzy asked.
"Yeah?" I responded.
"Do you know which house it is?" She asked.
"Um, uh, n-no," I said nervously.
"Then, why the hell are we here?" She asked calmly.
"To achieve my dream." I said, as a force of confidence filled through my body. "Keep driving."

"I gotta find it. I just have to," I thought. I saw a dark-green Durango pass by. I saw the person in the driver's seat. He smiled at me. It was him, . . . Nickolas Gene Carter.

"Oh, shit! Izzy, follow that Durango quick!" I screamed, excited and nervous at the same time.
"What? Why?" Izzy asked, shocked.
"Just drive! Follow him!" I said. I turned around to Lyanne. "Hey, Lyanne, guess what?"
"No way . . ." she said speechless.
"Yes way. We got him." I said giving her a high five. I turned around facing the road and thought, "We meet again, Nickolas."
Chapter 2 by Dominigurl2211
As we followed Nick's Durango into his driveway, I noticed he still had the gates up, you know, the gates so fans wouldn't get inside the house. Izzy parked the car across the street from his house. When I just remembered . . .

"Oh, shit! I should be taking notes!" I said, looking for my booklet in my bag.
"Huh? Ally, what are you talking about?" Izzy asked me, looking at me strangely.
"Uh, duh! You know his address and stuff," I told her, writing the address.
"Oh yeah!" She answered.
"Ooh! By the way, I should write a short letter telling him were across the street," I said, happily.
"What?! Are you crazy?!" She nearly screamed.
"Only for Nick," I answered, grinning.

I wrote the letter. I got out of the car and I made my way across the street. I grew nervous even thought I already spoke to him twice. I made my way in front of the gate. "Somehow I have to get over this. Ugh, Nickolas, I will kill you later for making me do this," I thought. I looked back at Izzy and Lyanne. Mentally, they encouraged me to continue. I began to climb on the gate. I made my way over the gate. And, thank God, I didn't get hurt. "Phew," I thought, "glad that's over. Now, for the challenge." I got closer and closer to the door. I was about to knock when I thought, "Maybe I shouldn't do this. It seems stupid . . . I wanted this for so long; I'm not backing down now." I knocked on the door.

(Nick's POV)
I heard a knock on my door. I wondered who it could be. I was eating McDonald's breakfast because I didn't want to make my own breakfast. I was thinking about the girl in the past: The one who sent me a letter with her e-mail address and saying she would come on this year. I remembered when I looked at her beautiful, dark brown eyes. I wanted to find out about her. But, now, it's too late. Me, retarded that I am sometimes, I didn't e-mail her. I was wearing only my boxers. I wasn't in the moodto put on my clothes either. I opened the door and saw a girl standing there.

"Um, uh, here, t-this is for you, read it," she said nervously. I could tell she was kinda shocked looking at me with only boxers on.
"Um, thanks," I said calmly. I began closing the door on her when she stopped me.
"No, you need to read it here, now. I need to know your answer, Nickolas," she said seriously. I was curious about her. How did she know my name? And who was she?

I opened the letter. I began to read it:

Dear Nickolas,

I told you in my last letters to e-mail me. You never e-mailed me. Why is that? Remember when I said I would come to your house 4 years from now? Well, here I am. I told you I would come. I brought my friend and cousin. I hope you won't mind. By the way, I was hoping you would let me stay at your house for 2 months. If you don't want me to, I'll understand. I'm not like those over-obsessed fans.
Con Amor Para Seimpre,
Ally Joa

I finished reading the letter. It was her. Ally, that was her name. I can't believe she was actually serious about this. I re-read the sentence she always wrote to me, "Con Amor Para Seimpre." What did that mean? I was sure it was Spanish. I didn't tell nobody about her. Not the guys, not my family, nobody. Only I knew about her. I looked up at her. I saw she was nervous for my response. I thought about it for a few seconds. "Could she be the one? Would she love me for who I am? And not for my money? " I thought. By looking into her eyes, I got my answer.

(Ally's POV)
I looked at Nick, while he was staring at me back. I knew he was thinking, but I wondered, "Would he let me in?"

"So, um, whatta think?" I asked, more nervous than ever.
He smiled and said, "It's crazy, but I like it. Alright, your in."
"Really?" I said, not believing what I just heard.
"Yeah," he said, with his all-time-famous sexy grin.
"Oh my God, thank you, thank you, thank you," I said, unexpectingly hugging him. I let go, "Uh, sorry, hehe."
"It's ok. So call your cousin and friend."
"Ok, but Nick?"
"Yeah, Ally?"
"Can you open the gate? 'Cause my car."
"Yeah sure. I'll be right back."
"Me, too," I said, running towards across the street since Nick opened the gate. I couldn't wait to tell Lyee and Izzy the great news.
Chapter 3 by Dominigurl2211
I jumped inside the car.

"Well?" Izzy asked impatiently. Lyee had her mouth open waiting for my answer.
"Whatta you think? Don't you see the gate open?" I told her, more excited than I was before.
"No way! This is so cool!" Lyee said with excitement.
"Izzy, drive," I told her.

She drove into Nick's front yard. I jumped out of the car and opened the trunk. I saw Nick come out, this time wearing shorts and a T-shirt. I put my suitcase on the ground and went up to him.

"Wearing boxers under there, Mr. Carter?" I said in my flirty voice.
"Wouldn't you like to know?" he said flirtatiously.
"Yes, I would. Would you let me?" I said, looking at him.
"Infact, no, I am not wearing anything under these, just my skin, flesh, and tattoos. You wanna try me?," he asked, looking back at me.

I thought about what to say next. "Should I say yes?" I thought, "No, that's too easy." I've been wanting him all my life, but in order to keep him, I had to play hard-to-get.

"Desperate, Nickolas?" I asked, smiling slyly. I noticed he was shocked of my response. "You thought you had me didn't you, Nickolas? Well, I ain't that easy," I thought.
"You're a bad one, aren't you?" he asked.
"I could be or I could be not," I told him. He was just about to say something when I interrupted him, "Now, be a nice gentleman, and take these to the house, please."

I handed him my suitcase. He was about to say something again, but I walked away. I walked toward Izzy and Lyee.

"Ah, what a perfect head start . . ." I said relaxed and taking Lyee's suitcase.
"What did you do now?" Lyee asked me.
"Oh, nothing, except I just flirted with Nick," I said, again relaxed.
"My God, Ally, are you that bad?" Izzy asked, looking at me.
"Only for Nicky boy, and you know that," I told her.
"My cousin has turned crazier than she already was," Lyee whispered.
"I heard that," I told her. "C'mon guys, let's go inside. I wanna chill," I said, walking to the door.
" . . . And fuck," Izzy whispered to Lyee. They both laughed.

When we entered Nick's house, I knew it wasn't much, but I just wanted to be with the guy. Downstairs was the living room, kitchen, and backyard. In the backyard, was the beach. I was completely amazed. Personally, I really didn't care about his money. If he was a normal guy that walked down the street and I knew all his favorites and all, I still would have been in love with him as I am now. Izzy and Lyee stayed downstairs to check out the tv and stuff while I went upstairs to the rooms. There were 4 rooms, and our suitcases in each room. There was also 2 bathrooms: One of the guests and one in the master's bedroom. I looked around for Nick. I couldn't find him. I saw Nick's bedroom door; the only room I hadn't check. I knocked on the door, softly. No response. I knocked again. Still, no response. I sighed and opened the door. And couldn't believe what I saw.
Chapter 4 **Rated PG-13** by Dominigurl2211
**RATED PG-13**


I saw Nick under the covers watching TV, naked. I was shocked, of course. My heart was beating incredilably fast, but I had to control myself. I cannot let him control me again. I stood there leaning on the door with my arms crossed on my chest.

"Come over here," he said in a low voice. "Oh no, it's happening again," I thought.
I closed the door, and went over to him. He was sitting, and he patted for me to sit next to him. I sat next to him. I stared into his eyes while he stared into mine.

"I've been thinking about you, Ally," he breathed heavily, "I remember when I first saw you. You made my eyes wonder since I've never seen a girl like you before. I couldn't stop thinking about you and when you knocked on my door; I couldn't believe you were actually serious about this."

I listened to what he was saying. "Does this mean he's in love with me? Or is it just a fake?" I thought.

"Well, I did want to . . ." I began, but he interrupted me, with a long sweet kiss. A miracle has happened again. He gave me my first neck kiss by a guy that is not from my family and now, he's giving me my first official kiss. We continued kissing until I felt his tongue wanting to come inside my mouth. I let him and our tongues played with each other. I noticed him grabbing my waist and placing me on top of him. We were still kissing when I felt his hands on up my shirt. I pulled back and stared at him.

"Nick, we can't do this," I told him.
"Why?" he asked. I could tell now that he was kinda desperate.
"Because, number 1, we just met and, number 2, I'm only . . . ," I paused. I didn't want to tell him my age or else there would be a problem. I'm still a minor. God, I hate that law.
"Cause you're only what?" he asked. I didn't want to tell him, but I had to.
I looked at him the eye and said, "Because I'm only 15." I looked at my hands. He put his hands on my face and I looked at him.
"You're 15, huh?" he said. I could hear a little disappointment in his voice.
"Yeah, . . . look I'm sorry. I should've never came here," I said, standing up, but he stopped me.
"No, I'm actually happy you came, and your age isn't that big of a problem. We can wait," he said, trying to cheer me up a bit. It worked.
I smiled and changed the subject, "So, is this what you do every day?"
He looked at me confused, "Whatta mean?"
"Do you buy McDonald's breakfast, come home, eat it, and make yourself naked on the bed?" I asked, almost laughing.
He blushed, "Not all the time."
I laughed, "Are you serious? Oh, my God. Well, tomorrow I'll make you some breakfast. How 'bout that?"
"I'd like that," he said, smiling.
"So, what do you do mostly on days like this?" I asked him. Well, I was bored, not really. But, I didn't know what to do all day.
"Well, I mostly play video games or watch TV all day, and at sunset, I would go on my boat and watch the ocean," he said.
"Ooh, I always wanted to be near the ocean during sunset. I love sunsets," I told him. "By the way, which system do you have?" I added. Yeah, almost 16 and I'm still into video games.
"All," he replied.
"Cool. I brought some of my games. I hope you don't mind," I said, surprising him.
"You like video games?" he asked, shocked.
"Yeah, . . . ," I said, as if not a big deal. But, to him, I knew it was.
"Wow. I never met a girl who enjoys video games," he told me.
"Well then, I guess I'm your first," I said.

And that whole day was just of video games.
Chapter 5 **Rated PG-13** by Dominigurl2211
**RATED PG-13**


The next morning, I, as promised, made Nick breakfast: waffle and eggs. When the food was ready, we all sat around each other. Nick was across from me, Izzy on one side, and Lyee, the other. I began eating my eggs, when I felt Nick's hand on my knee. "Fresco, Carter?" I thought, smiling, "Just watch what is gonna happen." We finished eating and I began washing the dishes.

(Nick's POV)
I stared as she washed the dishes. I told her I would be upstairs, taking my shower. Lyee and Izzy said they would play with my Playstation. "She's gonna have the fright of her life," I thought, evilly. I crept up behind her, walking slowly, hoping she wouldn't know I'm here. I put my hands on her waist; she jumped.

"Nickolas!" she screamed, spraying water on me. "I guess I'm giving you your shower?" she laughed.
"I will get you for this," I said, trying to search for a towel with my eyes closed.
"Baby, want towel?" she said, evilly.
"Yes, baby, I do want a towel. Oh, look I found one," I said, drying my face with her shirt.
"You little . . ." she said trying to spray water on me again. Instead, this time I blocked.
I got the syrup. I poured it on her face and shirt. I put my hands on her face, spreading the syrup around it.
"Aw, don't you look so cute?" I said, laughing at her.
"Yeah, well, you'd look a lot cuter with something like you," she said, with something behind her back. I tried to grab it.
"And what's that?" I said.
Spraying whip cream on my face and inside my shirt into my chest, she said, "Whip cream. Sweet and white, just like you." She lift up my shirt and with her finger took a piece of the whip cream from my chest. She licked her finger. I kinda made me horny. "I swear if AJ was here, he would be fuckin' her already, but thank God he's married, so now she's all mine," I thought.
"Yum, you taste good, Nicky. Mind if I take some more?" she asked me.
"Wouldn't you like to taste and see the real Nick Carter?" I thought, evilly. "Na, it's my turn to taste ya," I whispered.
"What'd ya say?" she said, turning around to clean up the mess near the sink.

She is so hott. I look at her, and I get hot inside. That's how hott she is. I walked to her. And began kissing her neck, then I began sucking her neck taking the syrup and whip cream into my mouth. I felt her shudder. I saw the goosebumps in her skin. She turned around.

"Nick, I . . . ," she began to whisper, but I interrupted her.
"I know. I won't. Just lemme finish. I promise I won't go far," I whispered back. She let me continue. While she was finishing washing the dishes, I continued kissing and sucking her neck. I heard a few moans escape her perfectly-shaped lips. I could tell she was trying to hold it in for her body was hot.
"Hey Ally, what . . . Oh, sorry," I heard a voice say. We both turned around, quickly. Izzy.
"Finish the dishes," she told me, giving me a quick peck on my lips, "I'll be back."

I finished the dishes for her and cleaned up the kitchen. And finally, I went upstairs to take my shower.

Later That Night . . .
At around 6:30pm, I was watching TV. I heard a knock on my door. "Come in," I said. The person came in. It was Lyee.

"Nick, do you know where Ally is?" she asked worriedly.
"She's not in the house?" I asked her, also getting worried.
"No. I looked everywhere. She's not here," she said.
I got up and ran downstairs. "Where could she be at this time?" I thought. I looked around the house getting more worried then I was before.

"Where's Izzy?" I asked her.
"Upstairs, napping," she told me.
"Ok, stay here. I'll go find her," I told Lyee.
She nodded and went upstairs.

I went to the beach in my backyard. I walked until I saw someone sitting on top of a rock. I ran to that person. As I got closer, I noticed it was Ally. I sighed with relief. I stopped and looked at her. She looked so beautiful with the wind blowing her long brown hair. She was staring out at the ocean. I walked up to her.

"Hey," I said.
"Oh, hey," she said smiling.
"Whatcha doin'?" I asked her, sitting next to her.
"Staring at this lovely sunset," she said, staring at the sunset, "I always wanted to get closer to it, ya no? Like go on a boat or something."
"I got one. If you want to, I could take you," I told her.
"Really? Thanks," she said, standing up and getting off the rock. She tapped me. "Tag, you're it," she added, running.
I ran after her. Man, this girl could run! I finally caught up to her and tagged her. "You're it!"
She ran after me. We were so close to the deck when I felt her jump on my back.
"Got ya!" she said, "C'mon horsey faster!"
"Yeah, right!" I laughed.

Finally, we reached the deck and she jumped on the boat immediately. I let the rope go and we were off. I followed the sunset. I stopped since we were so far I hardly could see the shore.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" she said, sitting next to me.
"Yeah . . . , beautiful . . . just like you," I said, "It's mixed with bright colors. Like you. You make my day bright."
"Thanks," she said.
I looked at the sunset and then her, and back and forth. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She looked at me and smiled.
"Can I kiss you again?" I asked nervously.
"Yes, you can," she said, looking straight into my eyes. I felt a shiver go down my spine.

Once again our lips touched, and I felt as if she is the one.
Chapter 6 by Dominigurl2211
1 Week Later . . .
July 1, 2006
I woke up from the sound of music from my stereo. I looked at my alarm clock. It read: 12:15pm. "Damn, I slept for that long?" I thought. I heard a song . . . "I Got You". I listened to the words of the song. It related to me and Ally. During the middle of the song, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I looked at myself in the mirror. "I never felt this way about anyone before. It's a weird feeling." I felt kinda dizzy at the thought of her. "Why am I like this?" I said to myself, trying to stop my head from pounding. I felt better and put on my jersey and shorts. I walked downstairs and I saw my angel singing her heart out.

(Ally's POV)
I was singing "I Got You" when Izzy and Lyee gave me a look. I ignored them and continued singing.

. . . And it hits me when I reach for you
That I'm afraid you won't be there;
Maybe I am in too deep,
But I don't care . . .

I'm right where I belong
I got you
Yeah, prove them wrong . . .
I've got you, yeah
Can't deny what's true, no
They can't touch me, baby

I got you . . .
I got you . . .
Right where I belong
Oh, yeah . . .
I've got you, baby . . .
Right where I belong . . .
Can't deny what's true . . .
No, they can't touch me,
'Cause I...got you


I turned around and froze. Nick stood there, looking at me. I went to the stereo and pressed the stop button. He began clapping. Silly that I am, I bowed, "Thank you, thank you."
"You were great," he said.
"Yeah, right. I sucked," I replied, laughing.
"No, seriously. You were really good," he said seriously.
"I'll take that as a compliment," I said, turning around.
"You should," he said, following me.
I turned around, facing him, "And if I didn't, what would you do to me?"
"You wouldn't want to know," he said.
"Oh, trust me, baby, I would," I whispered.

An Hour Later . . .
1:30pm
Nick ate the breakfast I made him and was taking his shower. I was downstairs watching TV when the phone rang. I thought about picking it up since Nick was taking a shower. At the second ring, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Hello," I said.
"Hi, uh, is Nick there? Did I dial the wrong number? I'm sorry, I . . ." I heard the voice in the other line say. Oh, my God, I couldn't believe it was . . .
"No, J. You got the right number. Nick's just taking a shower," I told AJ, laughing.
"Thanks. How did you know it was me? Who are you?" he asked, curious.
"Let's just say I knew you from the past," I said, laughing, "If you come over, I'll tell you how I know who you are. By the way, I'm Ally."
"Ally," he paused. Oh God, he's judging my name, "Nice name."
"Thanks. Ooh, Nick's outta the shower. You wanna talk to him?" I asked him.
"Na, it's alright. I rather talk to a girl than Junior over there," he told me.
"¡Mira! J, you're married!" I told him, nearly screaming. Was Alexander hitting on me through the phone?
"How did you . . . ? That's it. I'm coming over . . ." he said.
"Bring Sarah!" I told him.
"K," he said, "Mind if I bring the other guys?"
"Of course not! Bring'em in!" I said excitedly
"K, so see ya like . . . almost now," he said.
"K, bye," I said.
"Bye," he said, and hung up.

"Oh, my god, I just talked to AJ on the phone. This is so cool!" I said, turning off the TV and running upstairs. I went to my room, and I heard a knock on my door. "Come in," I said, excitedly. It was Nick with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Whatcha so happy about?" Nick asked, looking at my strangely. A 15-year-old girl was jumping on the bed.
"The guys are coming with wives," I sang, going to my suitcase to search for clothes.
"What?!" Nick said, frantic.
"What's wrong?" I asked him.
"Nothing, I . . . get ready," he told me, trying to run.
"Run, and I'll see your ass!" I told him. He gave me a look. I stuck out my tongue.

I can't wait 1 more hour and I'll meet my favorite group of all time.
Chapter 7 by Dominigurl2211
1 Hour Later . . .
I was sitting Indian-style and playing with Nick's Playstation, but with my game, "Crash Team Racing". (I brought some of my games to impress Nick, hehe) I heard the doorbell ring. "Ok, here we go. Just act normal. Be calm," I said to myself.
"Hey!" I heard J said. I guess Nick opened the door.
"Hey, wassup? Hi Sarah," I heard Nick say.
"So, Nick . . . where are you hiding her?" I heard AJ whisper.
I giggled. AJ came in the living room. "I guess the mystery phone girl's here. Hi, I'm . . . DAMN!"
Sarah slapped AJ's arm. "Ow, hey."
I laughed harder, nearly rolling on the floor. I paused the game, stood up, and walked to them.
"Ok, phew. I'm, uh, I'm Ally," I said, still trying to recover from the mega laughter I just had and taking my hand out.
"I'm Bone. This Sarah," AJ said, shaking my hand.
Then, I shook Sarah's. "I know if seen pics on the net," I said.
"The net. I knew it!" AJ said, pointing his hand at me, "you, you're a fan!"
"Um, yeah," I said.
AJ turned to Nick and said seriously, "I wanna talk to you." Uh-oh, did I do something wrong? This is so not good.

While Nick was in the kitchen with AJ, Sarah and I talked about each. Ya no childhood, how I got here, how long I've been a fan and all these stuff.

(Nick's POV)
AJ brought me into the kitchen.

"Nick, I . . ." AJ began. Oh God, he's gonna judge her . . .
"Yeah?" I looked at him, wanting to what he's gonna say, even though I've heard it a million times.
"Nick, I . . . wish I was you man!" AJ said, hugging me.
"What the hell?" I thought.
"Nick, man, you-you on da roll. Why didn't you tell me you got a Hispanic chick, up in here, man?!" AJ said.
"Uh . . .," was all I said. I was speechless. He finally accepted my girlfriends.
"Yo, go over there and make me proud!" AJ said. What did I tell you? I told you AJ just wants to fuck girls. Man, that thing of him will never change . . . Not even marriage could stop him.
"Look, I'mma definitely, call the guys up for this," AJ said taking out his cell phone.
I heard AJ's part of the conversation. He was using 3-way. Like a bunch of girls that one got asked out by her crush, if you ask me.
"Yo, B-Rok, D, Kev. Our boy finally grownin' up! He got a Hispanic chick up in here. Come ova . . .Yeah, k, hold on," I heard AJ say.
"They wanna talk to ya, Nick," he told me. I sighed. Oh God, here we go again.
"Yo, Nick, you got a Hispanic chick?" I heard Rok ask.
"Yeah, Rok. I do," I said, casually.
"Why didn't you tell us, man?!" I heard Kevin ask. Damn, they really wanna meet her?
"C'mon guys. I'm Hispanic, what's the big deal?" I heard D ask.
"It's a girl!" I heard Kev and Rok say at the same time.
"Yo, I gotta go. I wanna be wit ma girl, aight?" I said, acting gangsta. Ally's from Bronx, NY. I've heard her talk like that.
"OOH!!!" I heard them say.
"Peace," I said and hung up.

I laughed. "They be here in 5 minutes," I told J, walking away. I walked into the living room, sat down, and waited for the other guys to come. When they came, I noticed they had the faces of "Damn!" like AJ's earlier today. I stood by Ally. I didn't want them take her away from me, even though Leigh, Kris, and Sarah was there.

Ally told me Izzy and Lyee went shopping. When they came back, we introduced and did everything all over again.

AJ whispered to me, "Damn, Nick, you didn't tell me you had 2 Hispanics."
"J, she Dominican, k?" I told him.
"Whatever, as long as she's Hispanic," he said.
I just groaned. And thought about went will me and Ally fuck for the first time.
Chapter 8 by Dominigurl2211
July 12, 2006
12pm
I'm bored. I'm tired. I'm bored. I'm tired. I'm bored. I'm tired . . . I keep on waking up late 'cause before I go to sleep I think about Ally. God, I can't get her out of my head. I got up and went to the bathroom. I could hardly see where I was going since I was still tired and sleepy. I got my toothbrush and toothpaste. I had my eyes closed while brushing my teeth. I washed my face; I opened my eyes and saw my teeth. Oh my . . .

"AAHH!!" I screamed at the sight of my green teeth. "How the hell did this happen?" I thought, making sure these were my real teeth. And that's when it came to me . . . This means war.

2 Hours Later . . .
(Ally's POV)
I was in the kitchen, trying not to laugh about Nick's green teeth. I've been wanting to do that prank on him for so long. I was reading a magazine when I felt something touching my leg. I looked down and saw it was Nick's dogs fighting over me. I laughed and scratched their heads. They left and I began reading again. Again, something was on my leg. I thought it was them again, so I left them alone. Then, I felt the same thing going up my shirt. "A dog can't go up that high," I thought. I pulled up my shirt and looked down. I jumped and screamed.

"AAHH!!" I took off my shirt and threw it on the floor. I was some kind of bug, . . . Or a fake robotic one.
Outta nowhere Nick comes up and takes a picture of me, only wearing a bra and khakis. He was laughing.
"Nickolas!!" I screamed in a Spanish accent, running after him.
"What's going on?" Izzy and Lyee asked, while I was running after him.
"Nickolas, open this door," I told him. Nick locked himself in his room to be away from me.
"No way. For my own safety, no way," he said on the other side of the door.
"Nickolas Gene Carter, if don't open this door right now, I'll . . . I'll . . . ," shit I don't have any dirt, except . . ., "I'll call your mother."
"What? You don't have my mom's number," he said, laughing. Don't play with me, Carter.
"Infact, I do," I told him slyly.
"You do?" Izzy asked me.
I nodded.
"Give it to me," Lyee said.
"No. You'll see A.C. on my Sweet 16," I told Lyee. She gave me one of those "pretty-please" faces.
"Nick, you wouldn't want your mother to find out about me now, would you?" I told him. I knew he didn't want no one to find out about me. I don't know why.

The door opened. Baby, Carter gave up. I win!! Yay!

"Fine. Ya win," he said, "but why did you turn my teeth green?"
Uh-oh, explaination time. "How about I give you something as a an apology?" I asked him, trying to take his mind of the prank thing.
"And how are you going to do that?"
"Let's go for a swim. Meet ya in the back," I told him, going into my room. I put on my tankini. My first swim with Mr. Carter has finally arrived.
Chapter 9 by Dominigurl2211
I looked out the window and noticed that Nick was impatient. I wanted to make him desperate. It was fun watching him sitting there, his leg jiggling. I decided to go downstairs. Izzy and Lyee said they would be upstairs doing something. I went to the backyard.

"Carter!" I shouted at him. He was already in the water. He turned around to look at me. "Whatcha think?" I asked him.
"Uh, it's, uh, um, great. Uh, wow," Score! I made the boy speechless. Uh-oh, he's coming my way.
"Come, I'll take ya," he said, carrying me.
"No, the water's cold," I said.
"Oh, well, to late. You're already in my arms," he said. I traced his tattoos. God, I've been wanting to look at face-to-face with his tattoos showing. Damn, he looked so hott and sexy.
"I wanna stand," I told him.
"K," he said, letting me go.
I bended as if sitting on the sand under water. He splashed water at me.
"Hey!" I said, splashing water back at him.

Ok, now war with water. We splashed water at each other, back and forth, back and forth, until Nick was coming behind me. I tried to run in the water. Nick caught up to me, grabbed me by my waist, and he kissed me. I put my arms around his neck. Now, the kiss became more passionate then before. He kissed me hard.

"God, Ally, I want you so bad," he said desperately and beginning to untie my tankini top.
I stopped him, "no, Nick not yet."
"Aw, c'mon please? I waited for so long, baby. Don't make me desperate then from what I already am," he said, kissing my neck.
"Papi, trust me. The day is near. Ok? You just hold on for a little while."
"Baby, I'm going crazy."
"Nick, one day you will see. I will make you desperate as fuck and that day we will do it. I promise."
"Fine," he said stubbornly.
"Nickolas, don't argue with me," I told him with a warning.
"K," he said, kissing me again.
Chapter 10 **Rated R** by Dominigurl2211
**RATED R**


July 22, 2006
4:30pm
(Nick's POV)
We were at the mall, mostly one of the worst places I wished to be at. It was just me and Ally shopping, well she did all the shopping. Her Sweet 16 was less than 2 weeks away. We went shopping for the dress. It was like as if she was getting married! We ate lunch at like 3pm. Ally decided to make some kind of dance routine and all for her Sweet 16. She said she was doing this because when she was young, she was shy to dance in front of everyone and they all believed that she didn't know how to dance, so she wants to show everyone that she does know how to. Some how, Kristen, Leighanne, Sarah, and Izzy got involved. Well, whatever. Now, to present.

"C'mon, I wanna go home. We already got the dress and all. I wanna go," I told Ally, whining. We were walking down going to the "last" store.
"Trust me. The last store we're gonna go in, you're gonna love it."
"Yeah, right."

About 3 minutes later Ally told me to close my eyes.
"Close them," she told me.
"No, I don't wanna trip or nothing. I wanna go home," I said, whining again.
"C'mon, please?" she asked with her puppydog face. God, I remember the first time I saw her with that face.
"Alright, alright," I said and closed them. She led me to the store. I guess we entered it since I felt a different type of material on the floor.
"K, Nick. You could open them now."
I opened my eyes. It was like heaven.
"Whoa, wait, why did we come here?" I asked her.
"Because I always check the different games they have before I leave the mall." Yup, you know me. She took me to a video game store. God, I love this woman.
"Ally?"
"Yes?"
"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked shyly, and kinda blushing.
"I'd love to," she said, smiling. What a relief.

We finally got to the car. We bought one video game. Even though it's old, I noticed she liked it, so I bought it for her to play it: Midnight Club II. I was driving home when I noticed All got a little freaky in the car. Shit, I just remembered. During lunch she had a Vanilla Coke, and Izzy warned me that it makes her hyper. We were listening to Linkin Park's "Papercut". Then, Nirvana's "Come As You Are." I didn't know she was so rock-influenced. She sang along to all the songs.

"I like all types of music," she told me, "pop, rock, hip-hop, rap, reggae, country, jazz . . ." Jazz? I never met a girl who likes jazz before. I noticed now that she could never be compared to my past girlfriends. She was so different.

That Night . . .
We ordered pizza, half pepperoni (She likes pepperoni) and half-cheese, and watched movies. Ally told me she brought the first "Alien" movie. We watched that movie first. After we were done with "Alien," Izzy and Lyee went to sleep. Guess they were tired. Then, we watched Ally's movie. Selena. The story of a Mexican girl who makes it big, but gets killed by her fan-letter manager thingy . . . Ahh, something like that. Ally told me that if it wasn't for Selena, she would have never been interested in music, which would cause her not to like the Backstreet Boys. Also, she added, Selena got her into pepperoni pizza.

During the movie, I was feeling kinda horny since Ally was drinking Vanilla Coke again and I wondered if anything would happen tonight.

"Ally," I said in a raspy voice. My throat was kinda dry.
"Hmm?"
I bend down to put my mouth next to her ear and whispered, "I want you, babygirl. Please let me have you. I'll do anything you want." My hand began going down under her boxers.
"Nick, I . . .," she began, but I interrupted her.
"Babygirl, . . .," I whispered. I put my index finger inside of her.
She moaned. I smiled, thinking I had her.
I put another finger inside her.
"Oh, God . . . Nicky, please, stop," she begged with pleading eyes.
"Lemme just taste you, please," I looked at her. She had the face as if she was scared.
"Nicky, no, please. I promised I'll give it to you. I-I'm just waiting for that day," she said.
I stopped and took out my hand. It's true and I can't force her . . . Or else I'll be performing rape. She still is a minor. God, this sucks.
"Alright," I told her. I licked my fingers at least trying to taste her a little bit. And I did. She was kinda wet when I touched her.

After we finished the movie, we went to bed. And me, as usual, I thought about her and what I did today.
Chapter 11 by Dominigurl2211
(**The Poems Below Are Made By Me**)


August 5, 2006
2pm
It was Ally's birthday. Sweet Sixteen. I was in my boat, N' Control, I thought about Ally, the past, present, and future. She told me she went to the salon to get her hair done. I was there, staring at the ocean, thinking. Ally had planned everything. The party would start at 6pm and people dance to Spanish music and do the shoe thing and stuff at the time. By 8pm, Ally would dance for about 2 hours. And then, the next 2 hours, at 10 until 12, they would dance to English music. This was all to be held at a club. Yeah, I asked if we could rent like a club or something for the show. It mostly seemed like a concert, instead. The words she said a few weeks ago, rang into my head: "I will make you desperate as fuck and that day we will do it."

"But, when is that day?" I said to myself. I sighed. I went back to the shore and into my house. I wonder how much Ally liked me. For some reason, I ended up in her room. I looked in the drawers. "What am I searching for?" I asked myself. I looked under the bed. I found a box. It had my and A.C. pic of 4 years ago. I opened it. I searched through it and found nothing that could help me. I pushed this aside and saw a type of binder with a pic of me and the guys. This pic was taken at the set of "All I Have To Give." "It's amazing how I still remember," I thought to myself. I opened it. The first page wasn't really important so I just went to the next page and saw poems. I began to read them.

"Forever Mine"
If you leave, my life would be over.
If you move on without me, my life would be gone for you make my life complete, you make my heart beat, and you are the only one who could help me . . .
Help me with this obsession.
You claim to be an ordinary man, I claim you to be an angel sent from God.
You are my guardian angel and in reality, you will be mine . . .
Only mine . . .
Forever Mine

"Forever Hypnotized"
You did something, I don't know what . . . , but it worked.
Your plan worked . . . You tricked me . . . You hypnotized me.
I didn't know you were so powerful or how you became so.
Right now, I want You to be mine . . . Forever

You had a powerful force over me.
You now control me . . . I am your puppet. You are my puppeteer.
I will soon get my revenge, even though I'll be hypnotized.
When I first looked into your blue eyes, I knew I'd be
Hypnotized . . . Forever

"Nobody, But You"
I am lost when I don't have you.
I am alone when I don't feel you near.
All my life I was lost until I found you.
You make me whole . . .
You make me weak and strong . . .
But, when I you're gone and I don't have you,
I will be gone and forever lost, too.
I won't be found by anyone, but You.


I looked at the poems. Then, I looked at the date. 4 years ago . . . She wrote these poems 4 years ago. Was this how she felt about me? Does she still feel the same? I grew curious and wondered. I decided to go so she wouldn't suspect that I was here reading her privacy. Izzy and Lyee came in the house an hour later. They told me I couldn't see Ally till later on. I missed her. Izzy and Lyee left an hour and 30minutes later. It was 4:30pm. I should begin to get ready for the big party. Surprisingly, J, D, Kev, and Frick came to my house.

"Yo, Nicky. I have a good feeling you'll get some tonight," AJ was telling me. Oh God, once again, here we go. "Make me proud, alright?" I nodded, not paying attention. I love AJ, he's the perfect example. I look up to him a lot, . . . yeah right.
"Yo, Frack. How old is she?" Oh, my God, I forgot to tell them about her 16. God, Kev's gonna kill me. "Her Sweet 16's today," I mumbled, wanting for no one to hear me.
They turned around, "What?!"
"She's 16, today, alright?!"
"Nick, watch your yourself, minor," Kev told me. Ugh, lectures, lectures. I'm a 26-year-old man, and he still can't quit that job.
"I know. I know."
"In my opinion, Nick, I think you should still fuck her," AJ said, causing laughter across the room. "What? I would do that. I mean she is hott and all."
"Yeah, sure J," I told him.
"I would! Would like me to fuck her now? C'mon, where is she?" J said running out the door.
We ran after him and shouted, "You're married!"
"Let's go guys, we gotta get tuxedos, fast. Howie, get J," Kevin said.
"I got mine," I told him.
"Well, we'll meet you back here, then," he said. And they all jumped in their cars and ran to the stores.

Once again, a bunch of girls going to the mall.
Chapter 12 **Rated R** by Dominigurl2211
**RATED R**


5:30pm
I was home. I picked up Ally from the salon. She had to put on the dress. The guys said they would be at the club. I had my tuxedo on and ready. I was downstairs, waiting for Ally to come down so I could see her. Once again and as a guy, I was impatient. Damn shit, I want that girl so bad. That's it, I can't take it anymore. I went upstairs quickly and quietly. I opened the door partly to Ally's room. She was wearing a shirt and sweatpants. I opened the door wider. Ally turned around.

"Nick, what are you doing . . .?" I began to ask. I interrupted her with a long, sweet kiss.
"Can I see you?" I whispered with my hands on her waist.
"Um, uh, I . . . don't know," she told me.
"You're insecure about your body, aren't you?" I asked her, knowing it was true.
She nodded.
"How about I help you feel better?"
"How will you do that?"
I took off the jacket of the suit, then took off the shirt. "By showing you part of my body."
She looked at my footprint tattoos. Her eyes were wide in amazement. She spoke, "Half."
I looked at her, confused.
"Only half way, Nick. Half." She took my hands and put them under her shirt, traveling up to her breasts.
I stopped my hands there. I massaged them. She closed her eyes, feeling the pleasure.
"Oh God," she moaned.
I kissed her. Then, going down her neck.
"Nick, I got to get ready," she said all of a sudden. I knew she was still scared. In the beginning, she felt as if she was ready, but then, I guess, she had other thoughts.
"Mind if I help you?" I asked her.
"Ok. But, no funny stuff, Carter. Or else."
"K, I promise," I laughed.

I helped her put on the dress. She looked beautiful. It was white, not too puffy or big, and not too thin either. Almost like a wedding dress. I surprised her by getting a limousine for her. We got inside. Almost there, to the club, she told me, "You don't know what you're in for." I thought about what she said and thought, "Ohh shitt."
Chapter 13 by Dominigurl2211
6:30pm
When we arrived, I saw Ally's family and mine. Mom, Dad, BJ, Lesile, A.C., Angel, and, to my surprise, Ginger was there. I introduced Ally to my family. I think they liked her, especially Airboy. Now with him, I have to be extra careful. Ally introduced me to her family. I even noticed her hott cousin. "Ok, enough Carter. Focus on your girl," I whispered to myself. "Yeah, you better," I heard Ally say. "Sorry about that," I told her. "Bueno," was all she said. "What the hell does that mean?" I thought. Ally danced to Spanish music, and to surprise you, I did, too. One day, during practice, Ally and Howie danced, and I said I wanted to learn. And she taught me. I could tell, while I was dancing with her, that I surprised everyone in the room. Especially, my family.

(Ally's POV)
"Hey Lyee, there's Aaron. Wanna go talk to him?" I asked my "lost-in-her-world-with-Aaron" cousin.
"Oh, no. I'm too scared," she told me.
"C'mon, look . . . Aaron!"
"Yeah?" he said.
"This cannot be happening," my cousin whispered.
"Believe it, babe. Come over here!"
Aaron walked towards me. Through the corner of my eye, I noticed Nick looking at him. Does A.C. have a crush on me?
"Happy birthday, my Sweet 16," he said, kissing my hand. Yup, Carter number 2 definitely fell for me. I had a feeling this would happen.
"Thank you, my sweet. I would like to introduce you to my cousin, Lyee." Oh God, Lyee had one of those star-struck faces. I shook her a little.
"Uh, hi," she said shyly.
"Hey. What's up?"
I whispered in Aaron's ear, "She's a fan. Go easy on her." I noticed he liked it when I whispered in his ear. He had goosebumps. I saw his skin. I walked away and let them talk together.

7:55pm
5 minutes till show time. "Sarah, Kris, Leigh, Angel!" I called them, just for a warning. "Kris, take care of Kev. Leigh, take care of Brian. Angel, take extra care of Aaron. And Sarah, the most important. You majorly gotta take care of AJ." I told them all this 'cause I'm gonna do a lot of dirty dancing and I know some guys are gonna fall for me. Especially AJ. "And, leave Nick for me," I told them. They know about me loving Nick; I told them. Also, I was planning on getting him tonight. I know that after tonight, to him, I will be completely irrestible. Tonight, I shall make Nick nice, hard, and horny. "Alright guys, showtime!" And let the games begin.
Chapter 14 **Rated R** by Dominigurl2211
**RATED R**


(Nick's POV)
Ally's dancing was amazing. Every dance move made me hornier every minute. She danced and danced and danced. During the middle of the show, I was talking to AJ.

"J, man, she's making me hard and horny," I told him. Shit, I felt like stroking myself, but I couldn't especially in front of all these people.
"I know what you mean," J told me, "she's making me horny, too."
"You got Sarah."
"I know. I'mma lie and say that she made me horny and I'm gonna fuck her tonight."
I laughed.
"Hopefully, I'll get mine tonight," I thought.

She was doing that Shakira dance, ya no that hip side-to-side thing, something like the "Honey" movie dance moves, a little belly dancing, and the original dirty dancing. God, this girl could do it all. The thing that got me was also that eye contact thing. How can she do that?

"I wish I was you," Aaron said to me, "I mean this girlfriend of yours. Nick, she's amazing."
"Like a stripper," I whispered.
"What?"
"Nothing."
"Nick?"
"Yeah?"
"Could I have her?"
"Fuck no."
"C'mon, just a little please? I'm desperate."
"Get your own. She's mine."

Ally began walking towards me. She went on top of me. Imagine in front of all these people! Her legs were around my waist and her forehead was on mine.

"Enjoying, Carter?" she asked me.
"Baby, you don't no what you're doing to me," I told her.
"Oh, trust me. I do know," she said. Her hands went under my pants and she began stroking me.
"Baby, are you crazy?" I moaned.
"Only for you, babe. Only for you."
"Babygirl, stop please."
"Oh, now you're begging for me to stop?"
"Ally, please. Not here."
"Fine, then. After the party, meet me in your room," she said and got off of me. She continued dancing.
"In my room?" I thought, "Well she did say the day that she will make me horny. And I am pretty horny."
"What did she say?" Aaron asked me.
"Nothing."
"Oh c'mon, Nick. I heard you moan. What was she doing to you?"
I looked at him strangely. He heard me moan? What the hell? "Nothing, man. Chill."
"Fine."

I looked at her. She did the eye contact thing and the song finished. God, finally. I was gonna die with her making me hard. A slow song came on. One I heard before.

Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I stay up and think of you
And I wish on a star that somewhere you are
Thinking of me too

Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight
Till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room dreaming about you and me

Wonder if you ever see me . . . And I
Wonder if you know I'm there
If you looked in my eyes
Would you see what's inside
Would you even care?
I just wanna hold you close . . . But so far
All I have a dreams of you
So I wait for the day
And the courage to say how much I love you
Yes I do

I'll be dreaming of you tonight
Till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room dreaming about you and me

Corazón
I can't stop dreaming of you
No puedo dejar de pensar en ti
I can't stop dreaming
Cómo te necesito
I can't stop dreaming of you
Mi amor, cómo te extraño

Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I stay up and think of you
And I still can't believe
That you came up to me and said "I love you"
I love you too

Now I'm dreaming with you tonight
Till tomorrow and for all of my life
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room dreaming of you, endlessly

Dreaming of you tonight
Till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room
I'll be dreaming of you tonight
Endlessly
And I'll be holding you tight
Dreaming . . . with you . . . tonight


I looked at her while she was singing the song. She showed so much emotion, so much feeling. Was this how she felt about me?

"Hey Nicky," I heard someone say. God, I hate that name. But wait, I recognized the voice. Oh no, I can't be. I turned around slowly. It was her. Willa Ford.
Chapter 15 by Dominigurl2211
"Hey, Nicky. How's it goin?" I heard her ask. God, I hate her.
"Fine. Never been better," I told her, "How's your life?"
"It's fine, but Nicky could you do me favor?"
"Depends."
"I'm kinda single and horny. Could you fuck me tonight?"

(Ally's POV)
I turned to look at Nick. Willa was here. I walked toward her. I was fully listening to there conversation.
". . . Could you fuck me tonight?" I heard her say to Nick.

"And you are?" I asked Willa. I interrupted her. "You're the famous Willa Ford, aren't you? Mind if I have you're autograph? Not." I saw in her face that she was getting kinda pissed.
"Nicky, whose your friend?" Willa asked Nick.
"No, no, no, my dear. Don't involve Nickolas in this. This is between us, girls. By the way, if you would have noticed this is a Sweet 16 party."
"And you're the 16 girl?"
"What do you think?"
"Nicky, you now fuck underage girls?"
"I know. Sad, isn't it? Well, the sadder thing is that he dated a bitch," I told Willa with my arms crossed on my chest.
"You wanna play new girl?" She asked trying to quiz me.
"Who are you calling new? I'm not the one who just came to the party, UNINVITED."
"Nicky, you got a smart one here."
"I know. At least I am smart, unlike you."
"Where are you from?" She asked me.
"Want to know where I found all my good disses? Well, live in the Bronx for 15 years or maybe more and you're in with all the good stuff. Oh, and Willa? Do me a favor, hun, and get outta my face."
"Make me," she said, "C'mon bring it on."
"Ok, I will." I went to the phone and called someone. Willa looked at me strangely. After I was done with the phone, I told her, "The police is coming to pick you up. So, if I were you, I would get the hell outta here."
She stayed and nearly threw herself at me to attack me, but the police came on time, took her into the car, and told us she was high on alcohol. I love my birthdays. Always something happens. Nick looked at me.

"¿Que pasa, papichulo mio?" I asked flirtatiously.
"What the hell did you just say?" he said.
I laughed, "What happen, daddy?"
He was shocked when I said that. "Does this mean . . . ?"
"You got a condom?"
He nodded.
"Then, we're all set," I told him.

Tonight, a miracle will happen.
Chapter 16 by Dominigurl2211
The party was almost over when I heard the beginning of a familiar song and I saw Nick standing. He began speak.

"This song, I dedicate it to the birthday girl because, Ally, you changed my life and this song describes my whole life. Before you, and after you."

People tell me you stay where you belong
But, all my life, I've tried to prove them wrong
They say I'm looking for
Something that can't be found
They say I'm missing out;
My feet don't touch the ground
But, there are moments when you can't deny what's true
Just an ordinary day like when I met you

It's funny how life can take new meaning
When you came and changed what I believed in
The world on the outside's trying to pull me in,
But they can't touch me
'Cause I got you . . .

I got you . . . oh, yeah

I want to thank you for all of the things you've done
But, most for choosing me to be the one
It's funny how life can take new meaning
When you came and changed what I believe in
The world on the outside's trying to pull me in
But, they can't touch me
'Cause I got you . . .


"Mission Accomplished," Izzy told me, "He's in love with you."
"In love? How could you tell?"
"Um, hello? Are you blind?"
"Obviously. Now, that Nick is near, yeah."

Outta nowhere, Nick comes towards me grabs my hand and kisses it, in front of everyone. I was kinda blushing, but what I'm curious about is that am I his first true love? I've heard he believes he's never been in love before, but am I?

"See? He's falling madly in love with you," Izzy told me.
"Oh, my God."

And it hits me when I reach for you
That I'm afraid you won't be there
Maybe I am in too deep
But, I don't care . . .

I'm right where I belong
I got you
Yeah, prove them wrong . . .
I've got you, yeah
Can't deny what's true, no
They can't touch me, baby
I got you . . .
I got you . . .
Right where I belong
Oh, yeah . . . I've got you baby . . .
Right where I belong . . .
Can't deny what's true . . .
No, they can't touch me,
'Cause I . . .Got You


He sang with so much passion and love. When the song ended, he came to me and said, "I love you." I thought about this again. Was it true love or puppy love?

"Are you sure with what you're saying?" I whispered to him, in the car. The party was over and we were going home. I whispered because I didn't want Izzy to hear me. Lyee decided to go home because she missed her parents.
"Of course, I'm sure. Baby, I never felt this way about anyone before," he told me, wanting to look into my eyes, but still keeping his eyes on the road, "It's a weird feeling."

When we got home I woke Izzy up. Although, it didn't seem as if she was sleeping . . .
"Were you listening to the conversation?" I asked her.
"Would you be mad?" she asked me back.
"You did?!"
"Ok, ok. Yeah, I did. Wasn't I right?"
"Yeah."
"I told you."

1 Hour Later . . .
1:30am
I was ready for bed with PJs on and everything. Izzy was already in bed. It was time. My very first time. God, I was nervous. I walked towards Nick's room. I opened the door.

"Hey," he said.
"Hey," I replied, barely audible to hear.
I walked towards him.
"Are you ready?"
Chapter 17 **Rated R** by Dominigurl2211
**RATED R**


"Are you ready?" he asked me.

I walked towards Nick's mini-stereo system in his room. I put in a CD. I put it in repeat.

"Now I am," I replied. I felt kinda insecure about my body. I don't know why. I was still scared, but tried not to show it. "Am I doing something I'll regret?" I asked myself. Even though Nick did have a condom, I still had a feeling that if I continue this, I will get pregnant eventually. I walked towards Nick. I made myself comfortable on the bed, lying beneath him, more scared than ever.
"It's ok, baby. I promise I'll be gentle," he said supportively.
I just nodded. I looked in his eyes and trusted him. The song began.
"What song did you put in?" he asked me.
"My favorite song of all time," I told him as the song began.

It was Cindy Lauper's "Time After Time". He kissed my lips softly as he wrapped his hands around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He went on top of me, trying as much not to hurt me. He began to unbutton my PJ top. He looked at my bra, then at me.

"You sleep with your bra on?" He asked smiling.
I had a good feeling about this . . . well for now. "No, I just wanted to make you anxious. Now, shh, I love this song."
"Just curious," he said trying to unsnap the bra. He finally did and looked at my breast.
Oh God, I'm feeling insecure again.
"Nicky?"
"Yeah?"
"Take care of me ok?" I asked shyly.
He nodded. "Tell me if I hurt you too bad, k?"
Did I just hear right? HURT me too bad? "What are you talking about Nickolas?"
"Babygirl, the way you look is making my crazy. I just . . . I'm . . . I'm hungry!"
I giggled, "Then eat up."
"My pleasure."

He covered my lips with his and began pulling down my boxers and panties. He moved his mouth down to my neck. Kissing and sucking it lightly. After a few moments, he moved down to my breasts doing the same thing as he did to my neck. Unexpectingly, he fingered me. I squealed.
"Enjoying, babygirl?" he asked, then continued for the last time.

He moved to my other breast and did the same. He shove another finger inside of me. I squealed again, louder this time. He chuckled. When he finished, he kissed me. I felt his tongue enter my mouth. I entered my tongue into his mouth.

He smiled devilishly and whispered, "You're mine tonight."

He went down on me slowly. Until . . . I felt his tongue enter me. I moaned loudly. He licked me harder and harder. "Oh, Nicky . . . Nicky, please . . .Oh God," I moaned.
"Please what?" he said.
"Harder, baby. Harder."
"What did you say?" he said teasing me.
"Nicky, please; baby, please . . . Oh God," I moaned again, with my hands on his head.
"Ok, then," he said, licking me harder, wanting to taste me.

Before I knew it, I felt myself getting hot. My body was burning. I felt my climax coming.

"Oh, Nicky . . . I'm cumming, baby," I told him. "Ooh, Nicky!" I screamed, as I felt my climax leaving my body into his mouth. Every drop entered his mouth. He came up to me. I was still breathing heavily. He kissed me quickly.
"Goddamn, babygirl. You taste so good."
I giggled again, "It's nice you had your turn, but now it's mine."
"Ally, I don't think that's such a . . . "
"Yes, it is," I said, pulling down his boxers. Immediately, I took him into my mouth, licking and sucking.
"Oh, Ally," he moaned, "God, babygirl."
I've been wanting to hear him say my name for damn too long. I felt his hands go on my head, forcing my head to go faster. I sucked him harder and faster.
"Yean, c'mon, babygirl . . . that's it . . . yeah, oh God," he moaned, "Oh shit, babygirl, I'm cumming."
I sucked as hard and fast as I could.
"Yeah, c'mon, just . . . a little . . . Ally!" he moaned, as his climax came. Finally, years of waiting and I'm tasting him.
"Mmm, you taste good, Nicky," I said like a 7-year-old.
"Baby, where did you learn how to do that? You said you never . . ."
"Fan fics, Nicky. Nick Carter fan fics. Now, c'mon . . . " I said kissing him, "I want the main event."
Chapter 18 **Rated R** by Dominigurl2211
**RATED R**


"You do, huh?" Nick asked me.
I nodded, with pleading eyes.
"Are you sure?"
"And you're asking me this now? God, when went through nearly the whole thing and you're asking me this now?"
"Yup."
"Of course, I'm sure!"
"Ok, babygirl. 'Cause after this there's no turning back."
"Will you just hurry up?!"
"Desperate for me now, are you?"
"Yes," I said pulling him to my face, "now fuck me."
"Your wish is my command."
I felt Nick going inside of me slowly. "Mmm, that feels good," I told him, relaxing and enjoying every moment with him.
"Good. 'Cause I want you to enjoy it," he said, beginning to thrust in and out of me.
"Oh, Nicky . . . Yeah, c'mon, baby. Make me yours, papi, make me yours," I moaned. God, I swear. You say he's hott and all, but you aint seen nothing yet!
"Fuck, baby, I'll make you mine alright," he told me, thrusting faster and harder.
"Nicky, . . . Oh God, baby." I didn't know he could make my climax come so fast. "Baby, I'm cummin'. Get ready, baby."
"I'm cumming, too. Let's cum at the same time, k?"
I nodded. I couldn't speak. I held his shoulders as my climax was washing through him. "N-NICKY! N-NICK . . . NICKOLAS!!" I screamed.
"ALLY!" he screamed and groaned.

You said go slow
I fall behind
The second hand unwinds

If you're lost you can look, and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall I will catch you, I'll be waiting
Time after time


I listened to the song. It reminded me of when the last time I heard it. I was crying. Crying because I thought I would never be with Nick. I held Nick after his climax came, "Shh, baby it's ok, calm down. Everything's fine." I said, trying to calm him down. He was on top of me. He was going to get off, but it seemed like he had no strength. I think he gave me his everything.
"Baby, I'm sorry," he said. Sorry, because he couldn't get off of me.
"It's ok, papi. Seems like you gave me your all, huh?" I asked him.
"I did," he whispered, kissing me.
I moved him to sleep on the side.
"I love you," he whispered.
"I love you, too," I replied, kissing him softly once more before I went to sleep and dream.

My dreams are finally coming true.
Chapter 19 by Dominigurl2211
August 6, 2006
10am
(Nick's POV)
I woke up the next morning, finding Ally next to me already awake. I looked at her. She smiled.

"Morning, Carter."
"Mornin' babe," I said, nuzzling her neck.
"So . . ."
" . . . How was I last night?"
"Amazing, as usual. You should know that. You've heard it from girls and women around the world."
"I haven't heard it in a long time."
"Well still, you should know," she said, getting up.
"Where are you going?" I asked her, sad that she was leaving my side.
"Shower."
I stood up immediately and ran inside the bathroom.
"Daddy wants more?" she asked sexily. I swear, one day she's gonna kill me.
"Just a little bit more."

She turned on the water and put it to hot. She got inside as I followed her. We held each other kissed, etc. Not much. I had her last night. I was still wiped out. I felt her heart beat fast. I remembered reading those poems. Should I tell her?

3pm
(Ally's POV)
Nick was upstairs playing video games. Age 26, and still into video games. I was downstairs with Izzy, eating lunch and watching TV.

"So how was it?" she asked me.
"How was what?" I tried to say. I was eating with my mouth nearly full.
She gave me a look.
"Oh! Well, I, uh, I, well . . . Ah, you know!" She wanted more details. "I, i-it was . . . nice. Very nice, good feeling."
"Is that the best you could do to describe? C'mon! Tell me. I gotta know. You know I wanna do it with Daniel, but you know I wanna hear it from someone who's kinda experienced!" Oh God. She gonna start talking about her boyfriend, Daniel. He's a cutie, but that cheesy smile . . .; I can't stand it. In my opinion, I think he looks better serious. Unlike Nick, he looks hott wearing anything, anytime, anywhere.
"Ask your brother, if you're so desperate."
"No way! He'll tell dad and he'll flip."
"Ok, ok."
"ALLY LOOK!" Izzy said, pointing at the TV.
I looked quickly. "Oh, my God," I said dropping my fork.
Chapter 20 by Dominigurl2211
I screamed, "Nick!" while running into his room. He was changing into his shorts. I turned the TV. "What? What's wrong?!" he said. I pointed at the TV as the reporter on ET On MTV spoke . . .

"Up Next: Pictures of Backstreet Boy Nick Carter and his New Underage Girlfriend, soon after the break."

His jaw dropped. "Oh, shit," he whispered.
"Nick, do you know what this means? You're probably gonna have to go to court," I told him.
The phone rang. He picked it up immediately. "Yeah? Yeah, I know, J. I just saw it . . .Uh-huh. Yeah.
Alright . . . Thanks, bye."
"What happen?"
"It was J. I'd never thought I'd do this again, but I gotta make a meeting . . ."
"With the press?"
"With the press."

After the commercial, all 3 of us watched what proof they had. They had photos of me and Nick at the rock on the beach, kissing, pictures of us running to the boat, playing tag, me on his back, and a picture of us at the mall, shopping for my dress. Throughout the show, Nick held my waist tightly. It was as if he was telling me "I won't let anyone hurt you," or something like that. I saw in his face that I gave him a force of confidence. After the show, I stayed upstairs with Nick in bed, just like relaxing.

"So what are we gonna do about the press?" I asked him.
"I gotta teach you all the stuff about being a celebrity, babygirl."
"I'm ready. Try me."
Chapter 21 by Dominigurl2211
4 Days Later . . .
August 10, 2006
9pm
Nick talked to the press immediately. He told them that we were going out, but, to avoid the law, there was no sex was involved. I warned him that if he lied it could cause extra years in jail. I especially didn't want him to go to that place with all the criminals. Imagine what they would do to him! The rumor about me and Nick together has calmed down from the press. Last night, we had sex again, but this time it was more described as love-making because last night, he couldn't stop telling me "I love you" or "You mean the world to me." And last night, I answered his question: What did "Con Amor Para Siempre" meant. I told him it meant, "With Love Forever." It kinda shocked him. I just smiled.

Next Day . . .
August 11, 2006
11am
I was crying, trying to be as quiet as possible.

(Nick's POV)
I woke up by the sound of crying. I looked down. Ally was crying.
"Ally? Baby, why are you crying?" I asked her, worried.
"Nothing. I-It's nothing, Nick," she sobbed.
"Baby, I know something's wrong. Tell me, please?" I asked softly.
"I-It's just t-that . . .I'm scared, Nicky."
"Scared of what?"
"S-Scared you might leave me or, or . . ."
"Baby, I'll never leave you. I promise."
"You promise?"
"I promise," I told her, although I still felt she didn't believe me.

Later That Night . . .
Ally told me Izzy went out with her boyfriend. Apparently, Daniel is also here on vacation. Me and Ally stayed in and played video games, watched TV, and saw the sunset. We were in bed and I thought of what she said this morning. "Why would she think that I would leave her?" I thought, "I'll be by her side forever". I kissed her lips softly and went to bed. Although, I didn't know how wrong I was gonna be.
Chapter 22 **Rated PG-13** by Dominigurl2211
**RATED PG-13**


August 12, 2006
11:30am
I woke up about to hug Ally when I found a pillow next to me. I looked at it strangely. I got off from bed and searched around the house. I was alone. Izzy slept over Daniel's house. I searched around the house for a note, but found nothing. I know if Ally left the house, she would have left me a note. I called Izzy's on her cell phone.

"Waddup?" she responded.
"Izzy? It's Nick. Do you know where Ally is?" I asked her.
"Na, isn't she witch you?"
"No. She ain't here."
"Well, she would have called me. Where the hell could this girl be? I'mma go over there. Mind if I bring Daniel?"
"Na, go ahead bring'em."
"K. Peace out."
"Bye."

I put the phone down. Until . . . It rang again. I looked at it. It rang twice. I picked it up immediately.

"Hello?" I said.
"Nick Carter wouldn't you like to see Ally again?" the voice said. "Stop, please! Stop!" I heard Ally screaming in the background. The voice said, "Shut up, you bitch!" And I heard a smack. "Oww!" I heard Ally' cry.
"Who is this?! Stop hurting her!" I said to the voice angrily.
"Wouldn't you like to know," the voice.
"Tell me! What the hell do you want? Tell me! I'll give it to you."
"Oh, for that you have speak the woman who plotted this. What she wants is you to keep. And I already got what I wanted. I got my babygirl, Ally, back. Last night, I fucked her up. That was fun. Thinking about it, I'll do it again. Would you like to be my audience?"
"You asshole! Leave her alone!"
"Ok, I'll fuck her again." I heard him placing the phone somewhere and stepping away from it.
"Hey, baby," I heard him say, "papi wants you again. Can he have you now?"
"No! Never! Stop it! Leave me alone!" I heard Ally say as she ran to the phone and grabbed it.
"Nick! Help me, please!" She said. I could tell she was crying.
"Ally, where are you?!"
"I-I'm at the bea-"
"You bitch!" I heard him say. I heard pants being ripped.
"No, no, please don't!" I heard Ally cry in pain. And the connection was lost.
Chapter 23 by Dominigurl2211
The door burst open. Izzy.

She looked at my face and noticed I had the phone in my hand. "What happen, Nick? She called?"
"Ally's kidnapped," I said told her, standing up, "and being raped."
She gasped, "No way. This is terrible. What are we gonna do? By the way, Nick meet Daniel. Dan, this is Nick."
Me and Daniel shook hands.
The phone rang again. I picked it up immediately this time.
"What?!" I said pissed and sad at the same time. At this moment, I was just confused, and afraid.
"Hey, Nick," I heard the voice. Oh God, it's her again.
"What do you want, Amanda?"
"I know where Ally is."
"Where? Tell me, right now. Where is she?"
"Na-uh, Carter. It ain't gonna be that easy. You gotta do me a favor first."
"Depends on what it is."
"Don't you want Ally back? If you want, I could let you hear her scream again."
"Leave her alone, Willa. I'm warning you. Leave her alone," I warned her with anger in my voice.
"I promise you, you'll have her as soon as you do me a favor."
I sighed, "What is it?"
"I knew you'd give up easy, Carter. All you gotta do make love to me."
"Never again will I do that."
"Fine, then. Have it your way," She said, and hung up.
"Fuck!" I screamed, throwing the phone and tears nearly coming out of my eyes. I noticed Daniel and Izzy jumped. "Sorry," I said a few seconds later. I picked up the phone and began dialing.
Chapter 24 by Dominigurl2211
"Hello?" The voice said in the other line.
"J, it's Nick. Ally was raped," I told him.
"What?!" I heard him scream.
"Meet me over here. Now," I told him, and hung up. I called D, Kevin, and Brian. They all came over here with Sarah, Leighanne, and Kristen.
I can't believe I'll be doing this again, . . ."Kev, what should I do, man?"
"I don't know. Where could she be?"
"She said she at the . . . I think she said beach," I told Kevin. He was thinking; he had the face.
"You think?"
"Worth a try."
"One problem."
"What?"
"Which beach?"
"Whatta mean which beach?!" I said nearly screaming. Kevin looked at me. "Sorry," was all I said.
The phone rang again.
"Hello?"
"Nicky . . ." I heard a familiar voice, although the voice weak.
"Ally?!" I shouted.
"Nicky, I-I love you," I heard her say as if she was dying.
"Ally, no, please don't go, babygirl. Ally, hold on. Where are you? What happen?"
"Beach, baby, deck, old warehouse. Got stabbed; I love you, Nicky."
I ran outside towards my car with the phone.
"Where are you going?" Kevin asked. I ignored him, but they all followed me into there cars.
"Babygirl, hold on, ok?" I told her tears already forming eyes, "Hold on, baby. Please? Just for a little while."
"Nicky, I got a confession to make . . ."
"What is it, baby?" I said, driving as fast as I can.
"I love you, Nicky . . . so much."
"Babygirl, I love you, too."
"No, Nicky. Y-You don't understand. I love you more than . . . I love my parents, Nicky. Everyone believed it was just an obsession, Nicky. Ever since I was 7."
When I heard that I was completely shocked. She's telling me who how much she loved me . . . for so long. I arrived at the warehouse. "Baby, I-I'm here," I told her, shuddering.
"I love you, Nicky, more than anything. I love you, goodbye."
Running inside the warehouse, I screamed, "Ally? Ally?! ALLY?!"
Chapter 25 by Dominigurl2211
I ran inside a door and saw Ally on the floor. Kevin, Brian, AJ, and Howie were behind me.
"Ally, . . .," I said, touching her cheek and crying.
Howie felt her heart beat, "She's still alive; she just fainted and I think she's losing blood. Nick, get something to hold the blood from coming out."
I found an ace bandage. "Hopefully, this will work," I thought. I brought it back to Howie. "Where's the cut?" I asked.
"Right here," Brian said, pointing at the top part of her leg.
I wrapped the ace bandage tightly around the cut. I heard her moan a little bit.
"Shh, baby, I'm here. Baby, if you can, tell me who did this to you?"
"JJ and Willa," she said in pain.
"JJ? Baby, who's JJ?" I asked her.
"Ex-boyfriend."
"Ok. C'mon, let's go to the hospital," I said, carrying her. I ran outside to the car. "Sarah, come with me," I told Sarah. I put Ally in the backseat, "Keep an eye on her and tell me how's she doing." Sarah nodded. I got inside the car and drove to the hospital as fast as I can. The police came behind me. "Dammit!" I screamed.
"License and registration, please?" the police officer asked.
"Look, I'm sorry I'm rushing down the highway, but I gotta run 'cause my girlfriend's about to die."
"Oh, I'm sorry," he said, "I'll follow you to avoid any inconvenience."
"Yeah, thanks," I said, driving again.

We finally made it to the hospital. They got Ally to the emergency room right away. The nurse told me it would be a 2 hour operation. I began to cry as I remembered the times I spent with her. I cried harder as I remembered the first time we expressed our love for one another. I prayed as much as possible. And that song came inside my head again . . .

Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I stay up and think of you
And I still can't believe
That you came up to me and said "I love you"
I love you too

Now I'm dreaming with you tonight
Till tomorrow and for all of my life
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room dreaming of you, endlessly

Dreaming of you tonight
Till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room
I'll be dreaming of you tonight
Endlessly
Chapter 26 by Dominigurl2211
1 Hour & 45 Minutes Later . . .
"Hey," I heard a voice say. I looked up. It was Brian, "You hungry? I'm gonna go get something to eat. You wanna come?"
I shook my head.
"Aw, c'mon Nick, you haven't eaten anything since this morning."
I shook my head again.
"Nick, she's gonna be fine. I promise you. I know Ally," Izzy told me, "If she loves you as much as she told me, then she will survive."
I looked at Izzy. She knew about how Ally felt about me? "Izzy, do you know about how Ally feels about me?"
She nodded her head.
"Could you tell me?"
She sighed, "Long story, Nickolas. But, I'll try to make it brief." She sighed again. "When she was 8, she found out how much she loved you and she told me that she loves you so much that sometimes she thinks about it and she feels like killing herself. She told me she used to cry because she was afraid you would get married without her telling you how she felt about you. She also told me even though she wants to be with you, the main thing she wants is for you to be happy, with or without her. Oh, for God's sake Nick, she already has names for the kids!"
"You've got to be kidding . . ." I told her.
"Ally's in the hospital, you think I would?" she asked me seriously.
"Excuse me, Mr. Carter?" It was the doctor. Oh no . . .
"Yes?" I asked, trembling, "How is she?"
"In the beginning, we were close to losing her, but . . . today, we had opened our blood bank and someone offered to give blood to Alyson, and Alyson is alive."
I smiled, while my heart was racing, and asked, "Could you tell me who is the person who gave blood to her?"
"Why, of course. Infact her she is . . ."
The doctor went over to . . .
"Mom, what are you doing here? What happen to your arm?" I asked confused.
"Nickolas, I gave blood," my mother said, smiling.
I hugged her, "Thank you, Mom. Thank you so much," I said, crying again.
"Anything for you, Nickolas," she told me.
I hugged my Dad, almost not even realizing he was there, "Hey, Dad."
"Hey, I heard about Ally. I'm sorry."
"It's alright, Dad." I looked at Ally's doctor, "Can I see her?"
"Yes, you can, but she's resting."
"Thank you," I said, running to Ally's room.
Chapter 27 by Dominigurl2211
I opened the door and saw Ally. She looked so pale. I touched her forehead and kissed it. She stirred a little.
"Nicky?"
I looked at her. "Ally?"
"Mmm, Nicky . . .," she smiled.
I smiled back. "How are ya feeling?"
"I'm ok; I just feel exhausted and I can't feel my right leg."
"Whatta mean you can't feel it?" I asked her, getting nervous.
"I mean I could feel it; it's just that I can't move it. Only my wittle toes," she said like Elmer Fudd,
wiggling her toes.
"Oh, ok. Ally, is that how you feel about me? Are you sure?"
"Me loving you more than I love my . . . Yes, Nick. I am sure. I always have been. If you look at a picture of someone and your heart beats faster than anything you could imagine. Don't you think that's love? Your heart beats fast because you miss the person and you wish that person was there with you. Nick, when I met you for the first time, I-I didn't know what to say. My mind went completely blank. Now, tell me isn't that love?"
I didn't say anything. I'm getting more and more to the conclusion that she could be the one for me. She felt exactly the same way I ever wanted my girlfriends to feel about me. I looked at her.
"Nickolas, answer me. Don't you think that's love? True love?" she asked me again.
I leaned forward and kissed her like I never kissed a girl before.

When stayed like that for a few minutes. Until she leaned back . . .
"Nick, my parents can't find out that I was raped," she said.
"Why? You should tell them," I told her.
"I know, I know. But, if they find out, they will be even more overprotected with me."
"Ok," I began, "I won't say anything."
She smiled, "Thank you."
"Baby, guess who saved you?"
"Who? Wait, whatta mean?" She looked at me, confused.
"The doctor said you were losing a lot of blood, and today they had a blood bank and guess how saved you."
"I can't think of anyone, Nick."
"My mom."
She lit up immediately, "Lemme see her please!"
I laughed, "Ok, baby, hold on." I kissed her again, "Bye."
"Bye. I'll miss you," she said, waving.
I waved back and threw her a kiss, "Bye," and closed the door.

I made my way down the hallway. "Mom, Ally wants to see you," I told her.
"Ok, I'll be right in," she replied.
"Dad, go in if you want to," I told my father, who was standing there looking lonely.
"Take care of her, Nickolas," he whispered to me.
"I am," I whispered back.

"How is she?" Izzy asked me when I made it back over to them. Everyone was waiting for the answer
"She's fine. She's doing ok. I didn't know she was a fast healer," I told them.
"As I said Nick, when it comes to you, with Ally, anything is possible."
"I'll be right back," I said, getting up.

I saw the doctor and made my way to him. "Um, excuse me?"
"Yes?"
"Um, do you know, by any chance, when I'll be able to take Alyson home?"
"Yes, the day after tomorrow. Because he leg is still healing, she will have to be in a wheel chair for about a week. By then, her leg should be healed," he told me.
"Thank you," I said and ran off to the other guys.
Chapter 28 by Dominigurl2211
August 15, 2006
2pm
I stood by Ally's side through everything in the hospital, and now, it was finally time to go home. I called the police to tell them to look for Jose Garcia, Ally's ex-boyfriend, and Willa. I know she still wants me back, but sometimes she just won't show it. We were in the car on the way home when I finally had the guts to tell her about the poems I read.

"Ally, could I tell you something?" I said, nervous that she'll be mad.
"Of course, Nick. You could tell me anything," she told me, "Is there something wrong?"
"No, no. It's just that . . . y-your poems, . . . I-I read them," I told her.
She turned to me, "You did, huh?"
"Yeah . . . Look, I'm . . ."
"It's ok, Nick. I'm glad you did," she interrupted.
She noticed I had a confused face.
"Nick, those poems expressed how I felt and still feel about you. Nick, I am under your spell. You hypnotized me. And I'm so in love with you that I don't know how to prove it," she told me. She's
confessing her love for me. God, she's amazing.
"Baby, you already did," I told her.
"No, Nicky, making love is not enough to express my love for you. I-I don't know what to do to make you believe me. Nothing is enough."
"Ally, I love you. I know how you feel. I feel the exact same way about you," I told her, now expressing my love for her, "Ally, y-you changed my life. I now know the reason why I'm here."
"And what's that?" she asked.
"I'm here to take care of you and be with you for the rest of my life."
She smiled.

We finally made it home. I got out of the car, got the wheel chair out, and walked to Ally's side. I opened the door, and she turned facing me. I looked at her. Quickly, she pulled me in for a kiss. Our lips touched once again. Her's were so soft. "I never want to lose you," I heard her whisper when we finished. "I never want to lose you, either," I told her. I put her on the wheel chair and we began to make it inside the house.

I opened the door to the house. "Hello?" I called.
"Izzy, girl? You here?" Ally called.

We heard mumbling. We went towards the kitchen.
"Good day, Nick," Willa said.
"What the . . . How the hell did you get in here?" I looked at Izzy. Willa tied her to a chair.
"Remember this?" She said, showing me my house key, "You forgot to take this away from me, Nickolas. Oh, Ally, look at you. You look terrible. How about I introduce you to a friend of mine?" she said, talking to Ally.
That's when I felt pain on my head. "Nick!" I heard Ally scream as I drove to unconsciousness.
Chapter 29 **Rated PG-13** by Dominigurl2211
**RATED PG-13**


5pm
I woke up and my head was in pain. I felt as if a pan hit my head. I looked around to where I was. I was in my bedroom. I saw Ally tied up to a chair and a tape on her mouth, causing her not to speak. I tried to move to go over to her and untie her, but when I looked at myself, I noticed . . . I was naked and tied up to my bed. "What the fuck?" I mumbled. I looked at Ally again, closer this time. Her eyes were red; she had been crying.

"Ally, baby, are you ok?" I asked her.
She shook her head.
"What's wrong?" I asked her.
I noticed she began to cry again.
The door opened. Willa came inside.
"Baby, you woke up," she said to me. I rolled my eyes. "Little bitch, I told you to tell me when he woke up," she told Ally, pulling her hair. I noticed Ally crying harder.
"Leave her alone," I told Willa.
"And what are you gonna do about it?" She asked, walking towards me.
I didn't say anything.
"I knew you wouldn't say anything," she said, "Now, Nicky, there's only one little task you gotta do for me."
I looked at her angrily.
"All you gotta do is fuck me, Nicky. And if you don't, Ally will get hurt. You gotta do whatever I say and if you do, I'll leave like this never happen." Willa got on top of me and she began to undress herself.
I completely ignored her and looked at Ally.
She slapped me, "Nickolas, would you like to see her get hurt?"
I looked at her.
"Good boy," she said. She kissed me. I didn't kiss her back, "Nick," she said, getting angry. I smiled evilly. She smiled evilly back and snapped her fingers. I looked at her, unsure of what's gonna happen, and then I looked at Ally.
I saw 2 men behind Ally. One was Jose, and the other I didn't know. He looked a little bit older. They untied her from the chair and put her on the floor. They ripped her shirt off. Ally cried more.
"Ally," I whispered as I saw them raping her. I heard her moan in pain. I turned back to Willa and kissed her.

This continued until the whole sex session was over. Surprisingly, I heard police sirens going off. They came nearer and they were in front of the house.

"Let's go," I heard Willa say. She ran with Jose and the other guy. They went through the backyard when I heard a policeman say, "Halt, you're under arrest."
I looked at Ally, "Baby, if you can, untie me, please."
Ally looked at me. She moved slowly.
"If you got no strength, baby, it's ok," I told her, noticing she's weak.
She got up walked to me and laid down next to me. She began to untie my hands.
"I love you," I heard her whisper. She kissed me and fell in my arms.
Chapter 30 by Dominigurl2211
(Ally's POV)
The past few days were the worst of my life. I thought that with Nick, I would have the best days, but instead I got the opposite. When I woke up, I found myself in a white room. I looked around. "Oh no, not the hospital again," I thought.

"Ally, . . .," I heard someone say. I turned around.
"Brian, w-what are you doing here? What happen?" I asked him, "Where's Nick; is he ok? And Izzy . . . ?"
"Calm down, girl. They're fine. Nick's outside, waiting for you and so is Izzy," he told me noticing I was growing nervous and scared.
"Why isn't Nick in here with me?" I asked him, "Not that I don't want you to be here . . ."
"Nick wanted me to stay here because he said he couldn't see you like that, in so much pain."
"Oh," was all I could say, "Can I see him?"
"Yeah, sure. I'll go get him."
"Thank you," I said, hugging him.
Kissing me in my cheek, he replied, "No prob."

After 2 minutes or so, the door opened. It was Nick. He looked awful.
"Are you feeling ok?" he asked me with his face of concern.
"Now that you're here, yes," I said, telling what my heart said. "Nicky, come. Hold me."
He walked over to me, sat next to me, and hugged me tightly.
"I'm a bad boyfriend," he said, all of a sudden.
"Nick, you're not," I told him.
"Yes, I am. I can't even protect you."
"Yes, you did. Even though you hated it, you had sex with Willa, so I wouldn't have gotten hurt."
"Yeah, but Ally, he still hurt you."
"I don't care, Nick. It's kinda weird, but when you had sex with Willa, it proved to me that you really did love me. I'm not saying I don't believe you when you tell me; I'm just saying that now I know my dreams are coming true. For me to be with you Nick, forever," I told him, looking into his eyes. "And that's the truth. And I'll show you," I told him, grabbing his hand and placing it on my heart. He looked at me.
"Your body's and . . ., " he began.
My body was hot and my heart was beating rapidly. "That's because I'm seriously, madly, life-committed in love with you," I told him.
He responded by kissing my lips.
"When am I leaving?" I asked him.
"Eager to leave, babe?" he asked me, laughing.
"Yes, baby, very much," I giggled.
"I'll ask the doctor," he said and got up and left.

After a while he came back and said, "The doctor says you can leave tonight."
"Really? Good 'cause I wanna leave right now!" I told him, excited of finally leaving the hospital.
"Good, I'll get your stuff ready."

Back at home, it was like as if nothing happen. Everyone was calm now that I was out of the hospital, and everyone was now more alert of their surroundings. Nick and I decided to go to the beach again. We were sitting on the sand and the moon was out.

"Who rescued us?" I asked Nick.
"Izzy. She was downstairs tied up, but since anyone was watching her, somehow she untied herself and called Bri and the guys," he explained to me, "So, basically, she saved us. Do you know was the guy with Jose?"
"It was . . . Rico, his friend. Rico always hated me. I don't know why."
"Well, he has no reason to hate you. You're amazing, and there is no way somebody could ever hate such a sweet, good-hearted girl like you."
"Thanks," I told him, getting up.
"Where ya goin?" he asked me.
"I want to make a dream of yours come true," I told him, looking around making sure everything was perfect. I didn't do anything. I wasn't planning dinner on the beach or anything; what I planned was something very simple.
"Babygirl, what are you talking about?" he asked me, confused.
"Get up, walk with me, and you'll see," I told him.

We began to walk. The moon was shining and had a reflection on the ocean. The waves were calm.
"Isn't this your dream?" I asked him, "To take a walk on the beach while the moon is full, and the waves are calm? I'm sure I'm correct because in your bios, it said this was your dreamdate."
He looked at me and then pulled down and kissed me passionately. "I love you."
Chapter 31 **RATED R** by Dominigurl2211
**RATED R**

August 22, 2006
2 days after I was raped, the media had already covered the story. "Us Weekly" said Nick wasn't a good boyfriend and that I deserved better, and ya no, the same old shit. I kept telling Nick that he was my best boyfriend because no boyfriend of mine had ever made my dreams come true. Today is Howie's birthday, and AJ decided it to be a "Guys-Night-Out" type of thing. Which, of course, included Nick. He told me he didn't want to go because he didn't want to leave me alone. I told him that if he wants to go, he should. After all, it is his friend's birthday. I stayed with Sarah, Leigh, and Kris most of the day. They left early because they knew their husbands would come back with a major hang-over. Izzy stayed at Daniel's house. I'm very happy for her. Even though, Daniel is not my boyfriend, he still makes me smile because he is keeping Izzy happy. So, the girls left at around 8pm and Leigh asked me if I could watch Baylee for the night because she was planning "something for Brian." I said sure and most of the night was of Baylee and me. I read him bed-time stories and all. He's such a sweet, cute kid, just like his father. He slept in my room. After I put Baylee to sleep, I waited for Nick in his bedroom. I watched Pearl Harbor to keep me awake; after all it is a long-ass movie! LoL

At about 3:30am, I heard the door open. "I should be careful," I thought, "I don't know what Nick's capable of when he's drunk." I turned off the TV and light to make pretend I was sleeping. I heard the door open. I grew nervous. I heard him taking off his shirt and pants leaving only his boxers on. He laid down next to me.

"Babygirl, I know you're awake," I heard him say in a rather deep voice, "I missed you at the club. I miss everything of you. You, your eyes, your dancing. Everything. Babygirl, can I have you tonight? I need you. I need to be inside of you. Please, baby."
I felt his hand go down on me. I was scared of what to do. I moved to a different position, so he couldn't finger me.
"I'll take that as a 'no'," he said, beginning to kiss my neck. While doing this, I felt his 2 large hands on my breasts.
I couldn't help it, so I moaned. "Nicky, . . .," I breathed as my breathing became heavier.
"That's my girl," he said, continuing to kiss my neck.
"Nicky, w-we can't do this," I tried to explain to him, "Baylee's here."
"Just be low as possible, babygirl," he told me. He turned me, so I was facing him.
"Nick, I don't think . . .," I began, but was interrupted by Nick's lips on mine. I felt him laying me down as he began to go on top of me. "Nick, we can't. Your drunk and I was raped about a week ago."
He ignored me as I felt him enter me.
"Oh, . . . Oh, God, Nicky," I moaned. My breathing began to increase. He went deeper inside of me with every thrust. I put my legs around his waist, wanting him to go deeper.
"Yeah, . . . yeah, that's it, babygirl . . .," he told me. "Baby, I want you to cum. Cum for me, babygirl."
"Only if you cum for me and with me," I told him.
He smiled mischievously as he began to rub me.
"Oh, Nicky, . . . Nicky, please, stop . . . Stop it. You're making me go crazy," I said,with my hand on my head desperately trying to find something to hold and trying to catch my breath with every word I said.
With 3 final thrusts, I arched my back and Nick and I came with one another. "I love you, baby," he said, between kisses.
"I hope so," I thought as he fell asleep.
Chapter 32 by Dominigurl2211
August 23, 2006
I woke up at 12:15pm the next day. Nick was still sleeping when I woke up. I watched TV until he woke up. 30 minutes later, he did, questioning me, "What happen last night?" I told him what we did and immediately, he began to apologize. I told him that it was ok. That day, me and Nick didn't do much. I told him about the day that was coming ahead. The day of when I would have to say "goodbye" to him because of school. He began to tell me that how about if I lived with him and find a new high school here. I explained to him that I do not want to leave my high school until I have to go to college. I promised him that I would move to Key West with him after high school. He was a little stubborn about it at first, but he accepted.

At around 2pm, Leigh and Bri came to pick up Baylee. Baylee said he wanted to stay longer, but Leigh refused. The thing that shocked me the most was when we were saying bye and he said, "Bye, Aunt Ally." Leigh and Bri looked at me shocked as I just said bye back.
When they left, Nick came over to me and said, "I guess I should marry you."
I told him, "I guess so."
He replied back by saying, "Good. Then, we could make cousins for him."
"And wouldn't he be happy?"
"Hey, me, too," he said, laughing. "Wanna get a head start?" he whispered suddenly.
I gave him a look and hit him playfully.
"I was just kidding," he said innocently.
"Sure," I told him and walked upstairs.

Nick finally left me alone for a good 15 minutes. I mean I did enjoy being with him and all, but somehow I felt tired. That boy is very excited and hyper most of the time. That's when the phone rang.

"Hello?" I said tiresome.
"Bored, babe?" the person asked me on the outher line.
"Of who? My Nicky boy? Never," I told him.
"Aw, c'mon, gimme a chance. I can be a better boyfriend than Nick," he said desperately. God, does he want me that bad?
"Aaron Charles Carter, are you dissing Nick?" I asked him surprised.
"No, I'm just saying . . ."
"Yes, you are!" I said, getting up and running to the bathroom. "Nick, Aaron's dissing you!" I shouted to him.
"Say what?" he said, grabbing the phone. I know he wasn't mad. Two girls fighting for a guy, if you ask me. Reminds me of Izzy and I. We both had a crush on this guy in our elementary school, but we never actually fought. It was just play fighting and making pretend we were mad at each other.
"Yo, Airboy, don't be goin' on my girl like that. She mine and you can't have her. Well, I'll be nice, only as a sister-in-law and friend, nothing else."
Did I just hear right? "Sister-in-law?" I thought.
"Yeah, aiight. Peace," he told Aaron his goodbye and turned to me."Why don't you come inside and let me wash you?" he asked very sexily.
"Wouldn't you like that, Carter?" I asked, smiling mischievously.
"I mostly likely would."
"Boy most likely," I told him walking away.
Chapter 33 by Dominigurl2211
September 2, 2006
On my last Saturday, Leigh, Kris, Izzy, Sarah, and I spend the day as a "Sleepover Party," but during the daytime. Me and Izzy just played video games and Leigh would make pretend she was mad at me because everytime she would say, "C'mon, we gotta do . . .," I would always say, "Wait, I gotta beat this guy" from the video game. She actually turned it off when I was almost finish with the game and that started a pillow fight. Nick would call all the time telling me, "Is it over yet?" "I wanna be with you," "I miss you," and stuff like that. I missed him, too. Probably a lot more than he did.

9pm
The girls decided to leave and Izzy went to Daniel's house for the last 2 days. We were going back to New York on the 4th. And which for me kinda sucked because school is just around the corner, and I'll be leaving Nick, and all that stuff. We were in Nick's room watching a movie, eating popcorn and pizza. And me, as usual, drinking Vanilla Coke. When we were done eating, Nick just held me throughout the rest of the movie.

"Ok, bedtime," I told him after the movie was over.
"I got something else on my mind," he said to me in a low voice.
"Wait, I know this one. Na, tell me," I told him, wanting him to say it, even though I already knew what he was going to say.
"Well, it is almost time for you to go back home to New York, and I probably never see you until Thanksgiving or something, so I was wondering if . . .,"
" . . . We could show our love for one another?" I finished for him.
He nodded.
"Ok, I accept," I told him, "Take me away."
"Baby?" he said, unbuttoning my shirt.
"Yes?" I said, looking at him.
"Did you know that when you drink Vanilla Coke, it makes me horny?"
"Really, papi?"
"Si, mami," he told me. I remembered at watching MTV European Music Awards, back in 2002. When he said, "Hola! Como estas, Barcelona?" God, he said it as if he knew Spanish; he said it so perfectly.
"So you're learning Spanish, huh, Carter?" I asked him, impressed.
He blushed. "Ok, c'mon. Lets go!" he said eagerly.
"Ok, alright, fine," I told him, trying to take off his shirt.
"No, babygirl," he said, stopping me from trying to take off his shirt, "Let me do it." He took off his shirt and I stood there, once again in amazement.
"Ya no," I began, "I'm glad you got tattoos."
"Really? Why?" he asked.
"'Cause you look so fucking sexy," I told him as I began to get hot inside from staring at his tattoos. "Nicky, can you go down on me slowly? I want this night to never end."
"Eventually, it will, babygirl," he laughed.
"Oh, shut up, and make love to me."
Chapter 34 **RATED R** by Dominigurl2211
**RATED R**


He kissed me passionately. Just as I was about to make my tongue enter his mouth, he went down and began to kiss and lick my neck. I grew hotter with every lick. While kissing me, he began to unstrap my bra. I felt insecure again. I felt his hands traveling to my breast. For some reason, I was nervous again. He began to massage my breasts. He heard me moan and kissed my lips.
"I love you, and you know that, right?" he asked.
I nodded. "Yes," I tried to say.
He just smiled and licked my nipples. I moaned as he began to suck them.
"Mmm, Nicky, . . .," I said, relaxed.
"Babygirl, lemme taste you. You taste so good, Ally," he said as he went lower. He massaged my thighs a bit, and then I felt his tongue enter me.
"Oh, Nicky, . . . Nicky, . . . Oh, God," I moaned, wanting more, "Faster, baby, harder."
He did as I said, and before I knew it, I came into his mouth once again. He went up to me and kissed my lips so dearly. He pushed his tongue inside my mouth. I turned him, so that he was laying down facing me and with me on top of him.
"Now, I wanna taste you," I told him, "but, I'll do a few things to make you really hard for me."
"Like what, babe?" he asked.
"Oh, nothing. Just something like this."
I entered my tongue in his mouth and stroked him at the same time. He moaned into my mouth. When he was about to return the kiss, I let go and began kissing and licking his face, while still stroking him.
"God, Ally . . . B-Babygirl . . .," he tried to say.
I kissed his lips again. This time I let him return the kiss. I went down on him and began to lick and suck him. I felt his hands on my head.
"Harder, baby, please," he begged.
I began to tease him by putting him completely in my mouth and taking him back out.
"Ally, baby, . . . Please stop teasing me . . .," he tried to breathe.
I sucked him as hard as I possibly could. I felt his body thrusting into my mouth. After 4 thrusts, I felt Nick completely come into my mouth. I took him out of my mouth, and he brought me up to him. He used his tongue to kiss me again.
"God, you're amazing," he told me, trying to catch his breath, "Ok, now for the main part." Nick flipped me over, back to our original positions. I felt him enter me.
"God, babygirl . . . you made me so hard . . .," he said, thrusting.
"The harder, the better," I told him. He began thrusting into me, hard and fast, going deep. "Nicky, . . . Oh, yeah, papi. Like that, like that . . ."
As I came closer to my climax, I began to scream louder. "Oh, Nicky . . . Nicky, yes . . . NICKOLAS!!!"
"Ally, . . . Ally, hold me, baby, . . . I'm cumming like never before . . .," Nick moaned, "ALYSON!!!"
I held a trembling Nick as his cum entered my body. He kissed me again, "I love you, baby. Not because we fuck all the time, but because I love you so much."
I hugged him. When he let go, he noticed I was crying.
"Baby, what happen?" he asked me, taking my tears away with his thumb.
"I-It's nothing, Nick. Just that . . . I-I love you so much," I hugged him.
"I love you, too. Baby, I promise: I'll never let you go."
Epilogue by Dominigurl2211
September 4, 2006
1pm
Yesterday, September 4th, Nick's family came to say their goodbyes to me, especially Aaron.

"I shall miss you, my love," Aaron told me, kissing my hand. Oh, God! LoL
"Hey A.C., what is that on your head?" Nick asked Aaron. I looked at Nick strangely; there wasn't anything on Aaron's head.
"What there is?" Aaron asked Nick, putting his hand on his head to see if anything was on his head.
"Yeah, there is," Nick said, smacking the back of Aaron's head.
"Ow."
"Ah, shut up ya baby . . ., and don't go stealing my girl."
"Oh, Nick, calm down and don't hurt your brother. By the way, I love you too much in order to cheat on you," I told Nick. Then, I whispered in his ear, "You're completely irresistible and yet so sexy and mine," I said, giving him a nudge.
"I know," he told me, "so are you."
I just blushed.

I was remembering all of this as I was walking to the gate.
"Alyson Joa and Eissell Fernandez please aboard the plane. Alyson Joa and Eissell Fernandez," I heard the woman on the louder speaker say.
"I'mma go inside, aiight?" Izzy told me. "Bye, Nick," she said to Nick, kissing his cheek, "and thanks for everything." Izzy walked aboard the plane, and I was left alone with Nick.
"Well, I guess this is goodbye," I told him, "I love you."
"I love you, baby," he said, "You know, you opened the door in my life and changed it so differently that I thought I would be lost. But, I realized I'm not . . ., because I got You."
I smiled and hugged him.

We stared into each other's eyes and made-out for a good 3 minutes.

"Alyson Joa report to Gate 16. The plane is about to departure," the woman interrupted our make-out session.
"Oops. I got to go, Nick. Love you," I told him, walking away.
"Call me tonight when you get home. And I'll call you everyday."
I laughed, "Ok, bye. Muah!" I blew him a kiss, gave my ticket to the flight attendant, and entered the plane.

Me and Izzy were tired, so we fell asleep on the plane. While I was sleeping, I was listening to one of my favorite Now Or Never songs . . . "I Got You."

(SEQUEL is called Do I Have To Cry For You)
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=1272