Dreams really can come true by Dancinpacer03
Summary: Callie is a dancer that gets a gig dancing for the Backstreet boys. little did she know she got more than she bargained for. What happens when she goes on tour with them?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance, Suspense
Warnings: Sexual Assault/Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 35 Completed: Yes Word count: 44674 Read: 72212 Published: 01/02/04 Updated: 01/17/04

1. chapter 1 by Dancinpacer03

2. chapter 2 by Dancinpacer03

3. chapter 3 by Dancinpacer03

4. chapter 4 by Dancinpacer03

5. chapter 5 by Dancinpacer03

6. chapter 6 by Dancinpacer03

7. chapter 7 by Dancinpacer03

8. chapter 8 by Dancinpacer03

9. chapter 9 by Dancinpacer03

10. chapter 10 by Dancinpacer03

11. chapter 11 by Dancinpacer03

12. chapter 12 by Dancinpacer03

13. chapter 13 by Dancinpacer03

14. chapter 14 by Dancinpacer03

15. chapter 15 by Dancinpacer03

16. chapter 16 by Dancinpacer03

17. chapter 17 by Dancinpacer03

18. chapter 18 by Dancinpacer03

19. chapter 19 by Dancinpacer03

20. chapter 20 by Dancinpacer03

21. chapter 21 by Dancinpacer03

22. chapter 22 by Dancinpacer03

23. chapter 23 by Dancinpacer03

24. chapter 24 by Dancinpacer03

25. chapter 25 by Dancinpacer03

26. chapter 26 by Dancinpacer03

27. chapter 27 by Dancinpacer03

28. chapter 28 by Dancinpacer03

29. chapter 29 by Dancinpacer03

30. chapter 30 by Dancinpacer03

31. chapter 31 by Dancinpacer03

32. chapter 32 by Dancinpacer03

33. chapter 33 by Dancinpacer03

34. chapter 34 by Dancinpacer03

35. chapter 35 by Dancinpacer03

chapter 1 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 1
Callie walked into her apartment where she lived alone in Miami Florida. She was nineteen and in her first year at the local collage. She had just come home from work a candy stripper at the hospital. She walked over to the kitchen and dropped her stuff off on the counter and looked into the refrigerator for something to eat.
“Damn nothing but bread and milk” She muttered.
She shut the door and walked over to the living room. She noticed as she was passing by that she had a message on the machine. She pressed the button.
“ Hey Callie its Steve call me back as soon as you can I have the best news”.
Steve was Callie’s agent. Callie was a dancer and had been since she was four. Callie picked up the phone and dialed the number.
“ Hello Steve speaking”.
Callie rolled her eyes. “ can’t you come up with a better opening line than that”.
“ Ah Callie IM glad you called me back and no this was all I can come up with” Steve joked.
“ So what’s the best news” Callie asked. She wanted to get straight to the point. She was tired and wanted to get to bed.
“ Well I just spoke with a guy who came to me asking if I had a dancer that would be willing to try out to be a back up[ dancer for a music group” He said.
Callie smiled “really what group” She asked excitedly. This was the break she had been waiting for. Her dream had been to be a professional dancer and to get out of town.
“ I’m not sure yet” He replied.
“ So when do I try out” She asked.
“ Tomorrow so you should get some rest” he answered.
“ cool thanks Steve” she said.
“ don’t thank me yet you haven’t officially been accepted” he reminded her.
“ I know but you picked me to try out Instead of one of your other clients”.
“ Yes you are the best that I have so good luck tomorrow” he told her.
Steve gave her the address and she thanked him again and hung up. She smiled to herself and walked into her room. She put in the backstreet boys latest cd and started dancing to the beat. The backstreet boys were her favorite band of all time. Callie got into bed and went t sleep a smile plastered to her face.

The next morning Callie dressed in her dance clothes and drove to the address that Steve had given her. It was a tall building located in Orlando. Callie made her way into the building. And met Steve. Steve took her to the forth floor where a man sat at a desk talking or rather yelling at the person on the other end of the receiver. The man looked up and smiled a tight nervous smile. A few minutes later he got off. Steve walked up to him. “ HI IM Steve Martin and I talked to you yesterday about one of my dancers joining one of our groups”.
“ Oh right Yes well I suppose that young lady behind you is the dancer” he pointed out.
“ Yes this is Callie” Steve said shoving Callie in front of him. Suddenly Callie started to get butterflies into her stomach. Normally she didn’t get nervous but today was a big day.
The man stuck out his hand “ Hello Callie IM john Jenkins vice president of Jive records my job is to bands together and get dancers and stuff”.
“ Its nice to meet you” Callie said.
“ Well IM ready to see what you have got” He replied. He lead her and Steve to a big room.
“ This room is where our band members and dancers practice with the choreographer the routines that they do for concerts and for tour concerts and performances” He explained.
Callie nodded her head. “ Wow”.
“ So let’s see what you can do” he said taking a seat.
Callie took a deep breath and closed her eyes trying to forget her nervousness. She pressed the play button on her stereo that she brung wit her and pressed the play button. She started to dance. After a few seconds she started to really get into the music and forgot that there were others in the room watching her. A few minutes later she heard the music shut off and she stopped.
“ I have seen quite enough” He said.
“ Oh Ok well what do you think” Steve asked.
” I Think she is magnificent and welcome her on board” he replied with a smile.
Callie jumped up and hugged him. “ Thank you so much you won’t regret this”.
“ I know that I won’t” He said surprised at her sudden affection. “ You will tour with the band for four months which start in a month so in practice you are going to have to learn the routines quickly” He warned her.
“ Oh yes that’s fine IM a really fast learner” She assured him. “ So who is the band”.
“ The band is the backstreet boys”
chapter 2 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 2
A week later Callie pulled up to the studio building in her blue convertible. Today was her first day to practice with the group of dancers and the Backstreet boys. She was so nervous yet so excited all at the same time. Callie opened the door and walked in to find John Jenkins waiting for her in the lobby,
“ Well you are right on time Callie is it” He said.
Callie nodded. “ Yes it is”
“ Well I will show you to the practice room again” He said.
Callie followed him up a few floors to the studio room where she had auditioned. Once John opened the door Callie saw a group of dancers along with the boys up front finishing up a dance routine or at least that’s what Callie thought was going on. She watched as they all did it perfectly all together. Once the sing had finished John clapped getting everyone in the room his full attention.
“ That was really good everyone” He complimented. He pushed Callie up to the front. “ Callie I want you to meet Fatima the choreographer”.
“ Its nice to meet you Callie” Fatima greeted shaking her hand. Fatima was a average looking woman who was very muscular looking and long jet black hair.
“ Nice to meet you too” Callie replied.
“ She is the new dancer I was telling you about” John explained.
“ Everybody this is Callie the new dancer that’s taking over for Jenny” Fatima told the group. Fatima pointed towards two girl’s in the back. “ You will stand between those two they will help you with the steps till you catch up” Fatima told her.
Callie nodded and took her place. Once she was in place the girl on the left turned to her. “ Hey IM Tara” she introduced herself holding out her hand.
Callie returned the handshake. Tara had curly brownish blonde hair and warm brown eyes.
“ The girl next to you is Deidre but we all call her De for short” Tara explained.
De turned to her and stuck out her hand. “ Its nice to meet you”.
De was shorter than Tara but as usual Callie was shorter. De had blonde hair and green eyes. She seemed to be more outgoing and had a tougher side than Tara did.
“ Ok people let’s take it from the top” Fatima called interrupting the conversation.
For he next couple of hours Callie went through all the dance routines for the shows and with the help of De and Tara she had almost all of them down pat.
“Ok rehearsal is over for today I will see everyone tomorrow” Fatima called.
Callie walked over to her stuff in the corner of the room and pulled out her water bottle. Tara and De walked over to her.
“ Hey you want to meet the guys” Tara asked.
Callie shrugged. “ Sure I’d love to”. “ They are my favorite band”.
“ Mine too” Tara said.
“ Yep me too” De agreed.
“ Hey guys come over and meet Callie” De called.
The five guys came over. “ Hey Callie” Kevin greeted with a smile.
All the others came over and said hello Nick put an arm around De.
“ Eww Nick your too sweaty” She said with disgust.
Nick grinned. “ Oh come on’.
De reached over and smacked him on the head.
Callie leaned over and whispered to Tara “ Are they going out”.
Tara shook her head. “ No but they are really close friends that flirt all the time”. “ They flirt so much and you can tell that they like each other but haven’t admitted to each other” She explained.
“ Oh”Callie replied watching the two flirt playing touchy feely. “ I can see which one is her favorite”.
Tara laughed. “ Yeah” “ We all notice the attraction between them and all think they should go out but De doesn’t date and Nick just got out of a bad relationship”.
“ Why doesn’t De date” Callie asked with curiosity.
Tara shrugged. “ No one knows”.
Kevin walked by without his shirt on and Callie watched as Tara practically drooled.
“ Well I can say I know who your favorite is” Callie teased.
Tara smiled and blushed sheepishly. “ Is it that noticeable”?
Callie nodded “Oh yeah”
“ Starring at Kevin I see” De said coming up next to the two girls.
Tara looked at the floor and tried to hide a grin.
“ No point in hiding it” De told her. “I can tell these things”.
“ which is your favorite” Tara asked desperate to change the subject.
“ Promise you won’t say anything to him” Callie asked.
“ Promise” They both said in unison.
“ AJ” she whispered.
All three turned to AJ who had his back to them goofing off with Nick and Brian.
“ Aww that’s cool” Tara gushed.
“ Yeah its too bad he is taken” De reported sadly.
“ I know” Callie said. I have pictures of him all over my room walls.
“ I bet you I have more pictures on mine I haven’t found anyone to top me” De told her. “ Course all mine are of Nick”.
Both girls laughed.
“ What” De asked innocently.
Callie picked up her bag “ I should get home”.
“ How about we all go out to lunch” Tara suggested.
“I’m up for it” De said.
“ What the hell” Callie replied.
“ Hey guys you want to come to lunch with us” De asked the boys.
“ Sure” Nick said.
“ Sounds good to me IM starving” AJ replied.
“ IM in the mood to eat so ok” Kevin told them.
“ Wish I could but I have to get home to Leigh Anne and Bailey” Brian said. “ Maybe another time though”.
“ Ok IM in” Howie said.
“ Ok well any ideas on where to go’ Tara asked.
“ I don’t care I don’t know where things are since I don’t live in Orlando” Callie told them.
“ Where do you live” AJ asked her.
“ Tampa” She responded.
“ Well than I say we go to Antonio’s the best pizza ever you have to try it” AJ told her.
“ That’s cool with me as long as its cool with everyone else” Callie told him.
Everyone shook there heads in agreement. “ You have no idea what you have been missing” Nick said.
“ Let’s take one of the Limo’s since there are a bunch of us going” Kevin suggested.
“ Ok but last one to the limo has to pay” Nick called as they all started to run
chapter 3 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 3
The group all arrived at the restaurant a little while later. It was a very casual looking place. They were all shown to there table. Callie was behind everyone so when it was her turn to find a seat the only open one was next to AJ. Not that she really minded that.
“ Come sit here” AJ urged her.
Callie was a shy girl especially when it came to guys so she reluctantly took a seat. She felt really nervous and awkward.
“ SO Callie tell me about yourself” he asked.
“ What do you want to know” She asked.
AJ smiled and Callie felt herself start to relax. “ Well where you from”.
“ I was born and am currently living in Tampa” She answered.
“ That’s cool I originally live West Palm beach” AJ told her.
“ So you looking forward to the tour” Kevin asked her.
“ Yeah I am really excited” Callie replied.
“ You are a really good dancer” Tara commented.
“ Thanks I am really glad to have the chance to tour with my favorite band” She said.
The all took turns asking her questions during lunch and Callie really got the chance to know the other dancers and the boys. She found herself more intrigued by AJ. After lunch she came home to find her mother sitting in her living room.
“ how did you get in”? she asked.
“ I have your spare key remember” Her mother said.
Callie didn’t really get along with her mother. She thought that she should go to collage and just dance as a hobby. “ What are you doing here”.
“ I heard that you are going on tour with that ridiculous boy band that your into” she started.
“ They are not ridiculous mom and I know where this little conversation of yours is going so please just spare me” Callie replied.
“ I know that you love to dance but what about collage” she asked.
“ I’m quitting collage for now” Callie said.
“ What about your future”? “ Don’t you care”?
“ Yes mother I do care but its my life so please stay out of it and let me make my own decisions” Callie said frustrated.
“ I see how you make your own decisions and quitting collage wasn’t a responsible one” Her mother argued.
“ Mother quit IM going to go on tour and dance something that I love to do and later on I will go to collage now you can be supportive of this decision or you can go bitch else where its your pick” Callie said.
Her mother got up from the couch. “ Fine its your life” She said. She walked to the door and before walking out she turned to Callie. “ I just hope that you understand the mistake your making”.
Callie rolled her eyes as she watched her mother leave and set out for her bedroom.

The night before the tour Callie struggled to pack. Her room had been turned upside down.
“ Oh definitely take this top” De told her taking a blue top off the hanger from inside her closet.
De and Tara in the last couple of weeks had become good friends. They had made her feel more t home with the guys and they were her roomies while on the tour. Now they were helping her pack telling her which things to bring on a tour.
Callie caught the top that De had thrown and folded it than placed it into her open suitcase on the bed.
“ I want to borrow that sometime” De said.
Caliie laughed. “ Ok”
“ The most important thing a girl can bring besides her toiletries is clothes cause you need them for every occasion” Tara told her.
Tara was helping her by looking on her dresser and handing her things like her hair dryer and straighter.
“ ok” Callie shrugged. “ You know what your talking about”.
“ Thanks for all your help guys” Callie told them both. “ If it weren’t for you I never would have learned these dance steps in a couple of weeks and I would have felt totally out of place on tour”.
Tara smiled. “ No problem were all friends and before you know it you and AJ will be an item”.
Callie laughed. “ Oh yeah sure”.
“ We are going to have a blast hanging out when we aren’t working” De said.
“ What kinds of stuff do you all do for fun on the tour” Callie asked.
“ We sight see, go shopping, and at night we go clubbing with the guys” De replied.
“ Yeah and when we go clubbing you should see Nick and De on the dance floor” Tara teased.
“ We dance” De told her nonchalantly.
“ Yeah but when you fast dance you two don’t realize how all over each other you are” Tara pointed out “ And when you slow dance there is like no air”.
“ we do not” De protested.
“ Do too” Tara argued.
Callie laughed at the two bickering and went back to packing.
“ You should see yourself with Kevin you like drool when he enters a room”.
“ No I don’t” Tara countered.
“ Yes you do you get puppy eyes why don’t you just tell him” De pointed out.
Tara started to blush and threw one of Callie’s pillows at her.
“ You so didn’t just do that” De said before walking over to Callie’s bed and grabbing the other pillow and throwing it at Tara.
“ Guys stop you are being childish” Callie said annoyed. A few seconds later two pillows came flying at her.
“ Oh now you have done it”. She grabbed the pillow she had made in home economics in middle school off her floor and the three had a big pillow fight. After awhile the three exhaustedly laid back on Callie’s bed.
“ I’m hungry” De said.
“ Me too lets order a pizza” Tara suggested.
“ Ok I will call” Callie said.
“ Yeah and after we call for pizza I’M going to call Nick and tell him that you like him” Tara taunted.
De jumped up. “ You will do no such thing or you must die”.
Tara got up and De chased her into the living room.
Callie shook her head at the two than called “ what do you want on your pizza”.
chapter 4 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 4
Callie sat in her seat on the airplane the next day. It was seven ion the morning and she was beat. Her and her two new friends had been up till four that morning talking about everything from there childhoods to there latest crushes. They were becoming her new best friends.
‘ Hey you don’t mind if I sit by you do you” a voice asked her.
Callie looked up to see De standing in the aisle. “ Sure”
Callie had a window seat so De plopped down right next to her and placed her bag under the seat in front of her.
“ I thought you were going to sit with Tara” Callie asked.
“ Nope She is sitting with Kevin” De laughed.
“ I bet she can’t sit still” Callie joked.
“ Of course” De said. As you have seen she gets all giddy and tongue tied when she is around him.
There conversation was interrupted by the flight attendants voice.
“ Ok we are now closing the doors and in just a few minutes will be clearing for take off so please fasten your seat belts and make sure that your seats are in there most upright position”.
Callie checked her seat belt and looked out the window.
“ You ready for your first tour” De asked.
“ Yep but IM a little nervous” Callie admitted.
“ Awe don’t be you are going to have a blast” De told her.
Callie nodded and continued to look out the window. She watched as the plane took off and they got higher and higher. After a few minutes she started to get bored. She turned towards De. “ So what’s the deal with you and Nick”.
De shrugged. “ Nothing were just friends.
Callie didn’t believe her for a minute. She knew that look well. Her eyes gave it a way. “ You guys look how should I say quite cozy”.
“ I guess you could say we are pretty close” she admitted. She looked over at the seats next to her and watched nick’s face as he played on his game boy. He had a look of total concentration.
Callie grinned as she saw a smile appear on her face as she watched Nick.

The first destination on the your was LA. They were going all the way out west and the slowly making there way back east. Callie had never been away from Florida so this was like a big adventure for her. The bodyguards had escorted the boys out first since there as a crowd forming quickly outside the gate. The dancers went next to the baggage claim and than got in a limo behind the boys. “ So where are we off to now” Callie asked.
“ We are going to he hotel” Tara replied.
“ Good cause I am tired” Callie complained.
“ The flights usually tend to wear you out” De told her.
“We have anything planned for tonight like any practices” Callie asked hoping that the answer was no.
“ You will learn quickly that the day we get into a city we never do anything work related” De said.
“ So how’d you like sitting by Kevin” De asked Tara.
Tara blushed. “ It was OK I mean we really didn’t talk much”. She replied.
“ You guys haven’t really exchanged more than 2 words to each other” De pointed out.
“ Well that’s more words than I have talked to AJ” Callie said with a sigh.
“ Sounds like someone has it bad” De teased. “ Why don’t you just talk to him”.
“ Because I get all tongue tied when IM around him plus he is taken”. she said.
“ to a bitch” De rolled her eyes at the thought of the nasty bitch.
“ Yeah Sarah isn’t good for him and I can bet that once AJ gets to know you he will like you and you guys will be an item” Tara told her.
“ Yeah right” Callie muttered.
By that time they had arrived at the five star hotel. They all got out of the Limo and checked in. The hotel rooms were quite exquisite.
“ Wow” Callie breathed as she set her stuff down. She walked over to the window and looked out at the incredible view. It was of the entire city and the sun was just starting to set. De and Tara smiled and walked to her and looked out themselves.
“ Well girlie this is what life is like on tour with the backstreet boys so get used to seeing incredible views and fancy hotels” Tara said.
Callie looked down at the city. Everything she had ever dreamed of was coming true. She was a professional dancer and to top that it was with her favorite band off all time the Backstreet boys. She was touring in beautiful cities and had two great friends along the way. Life was perfect. But there was one thing missing. If she could just have him her life would really be complete.
chapter 5 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 5
The hotel room had three bedrooms so each girl could have her own room. Callie had finished packing and was watching TV when Tara and DE came in.
“ Hey what are you doing”?
Callie looked up briefly “ IM just flipping through a few game shows”.
“ We were thinking of going and taking a dip in the pool you want to come” Tara asked.
“ Sure IM bored and there really isn’t much else to do” She replied.
“ Ok cool” both girls left the room so she could change.
As Callie was getting her swimsuit on she heard the hotel phone ring. She walked over to the phone but midway stopped when it stopped ringing and she could hear that one of the other girls had picked it up. Callie had finished and was brushing her hair when there was a knock at the door. “ Come in”.
The door creaked open and De walked in. “ Hey that was AJ on the phone”. “ He wanted to know if we wanted to go to a club wit the other guys”.
“ Um sounds like fun are you all going”? Callie asked.
“ Yeah we are I told him that we would probably go” De replied. “ So get ready and we are to meet them downstairs in the lobby in a half hour”.
“ Ok” Callie said.
De walked out and she shut the door and looked through her pile of clothes. She finally decided on a baby blue sparkle tube top and black flair pants. She stuck her brown hair in a half pony tail and curled the ends and than dud her make up. Finally she grabbed her black high heeled platform shoes and her purse and walked out. The other two girls were waiting on the couch all ready.
“ Sorry I took so long” Callie said.
“ Its no problem I like your top” De complimented.
“ Thanks I like your outfit” Callie replied.
De had put on a mint green halter top and a black mini skirt with high heeled hooker boots. She had put her hair in a ponytail.
“ Do I look fat” Tara asked worriedly.
De groaned and rolled her eyes “ Oh here we go it starts”.
“ No you don’t look fat” Callie told her.
Tara had put on a yellow spaghetti strapped top with a matching skirt and dress sandals and her normally curly hair was now completely straight. “ Ok good”.
“ Lets go before she starts on her non existent fat rolls” De suggested. “ That always comes next”.
“ No it doesn’t” Tara whined.
“ Sure” De replied.
The three girl made there way on to the elevator and into the lobby of the hotel. The guys were already there and waiting.
“ Wow you guys look great” Kevin commented when he saw them.
“ Yeah you look damn sexy” AJ said.
“ Thanks now lets go” De replied ushering them all out the door.

They all arrived at the club a few minutes later and found a table to set there stuff down. Tara nervously checked her outfit. When she had heard that they were going to be coming to the club she had wanted to look good especially for Kevin.
“ what do you all want I’m ordering drinks” Kevin announced.
After they all told Kevin what they wanted he hurried off to the bar.
“ Well IM off to go find some ladies” AJ announced walking off on to the dance floor.
Tara looked over at Callie to see a frown on her face.
Nick took De’s hand. “ Let’ dance”.
De smiled “ Ok but Carter if you step on My feet I’m personally going to make you sorry” She warned.
“ IM shaking” He joked.
“ You should be” De pointed a finger at him.
Nick laughed and lead her on to the crowded dance floor.
Tara smiled and shook her head. “ They should just admit there feelings and go out already” she thought. Tara knew that De deserved to be happy. The smile didn’t last long though. She wanted Kevin and she wanted him badly.
“ Ok here are the drinks” Kevin announced.
He passed the drinks around to those that were still at the table which consisted of Brian, Callie and herself.
Just than two girls wearing obnoxious clothing came up to the table.
“ You boys want to dance” The blonde one purred.
Kevin and Brian shrugged. “ Sure why not”.
Tara watched miserably as both boys disappeared on to the dance floor. Tara felt a pang of jealousy hit her heart.
Callie looked over. “ Having fun yet”.
Tara snorted. “ Oh yeah so much”.
“ what do you say instead of sitting here like a bunch of losers go out and find some total good looking men I mean there has to be a few single guys waiting for girls like ourselves to ask them to dance right” Callie said.
“ You right lets go” Tara replied with a confident smile.
chapter 6 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 6
De followed Nick till they were in the middle of the dance floor. They both started to fast dance which in a matter of minutes turned to grinding. “ I love this song” Nick commented.
De gave him an odd look. “ You like this song” She asked referring to Sean pauls song “ Get busy”.
“ Yeah why do you find that so hard to believe” He asked her.
De shrugged. “ I don’t know this just doesn’t strike me as a song that you would like”.
“ Well you obviously don’t know me as well as you think” Nick said smugly.
“ Nicky how well you seem to forget that before we became friends two years ago when I became a dancer for this band that I have been a fan for seven years” She pointed out.
The music switched to a more slow balled playing “ If your not the one” By Daniel beddingfield. Nick and De started swaying to the music and De couldn’t help feel butterflies in her stomach.
“ Stop it he means nothing” She told herself.
She looked up at Nick’s blue eyes and the way his blonde hair fell onto his fore head nearly covering his eyes.
“ Damn he’s gorgeous” She said to herself.
“ Stop it” She commanded herself. “ You don’t date”.
But the more she looked at Nick and the way he sang and stuff made it seem like such an impossible task. She felt her head go down and rest on his shoulder. She inhaled the scent of his cologne and a small smile curved on her face. She closed her eyes and an image of what a relationship with Nick would be like took over.
“ Nick IM home” She called.
Nick emerged from the kitchen. “ Hey your home early how was work”?
“ It was hectic I had to cover the latest news on the war in Iraq”. she replied.
“ Awe I have dinner all prepared and than after that ill draw you a hot bath” Nick said coming up to her and kissing her passionately on the lips.
“ Your so sweet Nick” She said.
“ I know and I want you to know that I love you Mrs. Carter”.
“ And I love you Mr. Carter” She replied as she went in for another kiss slowly taking off his clothes.
De briefly opened her eyes and grinned at the thought. “ Maybe I am in love with him” she thought to herself. She instantly felt her defenses slowly going down. She snuggled closer to him. But instantly an image floated up into her mind.
There was a knock at the door. “ IM coming De called. She walked into the living room of her apartment and opened the door.
“ Hey sweetie” Andrew said giving her a slobbery wet kiss on her mouth.
She instantly knew that he was drunk again.
“ Andrew that’s so gross” She said with disgust.
Andrew freely walked through the door and after De closed it she turned around and he grabbed her and started kissing her all over her face and groping her.
“ Andrew stop your drunk” She said with annoyance pulling away from him.
Andrew grabbed her again roughly and pulled her to him. “ What’s your problem he asked angrily.
“ Nothing IM just not in the mood” She said quietly.
“ Its another guy isn’t it” He said with anger.
“ No its not” She insisted.
“ Your lying Bitch I know it has to be another guy so who is it” He demanded getting in her face.
“ IM not lying I would never cheat on you” She replied.
“ I know that you’re the slut of Florida so why Should I believe you” He snickered.
“ I am not a slut” She yelled.
Andrew struck her across the face. She knew that hit had caused a handprint on her cheek.
“ Don’t you ever get lippy with me” He yelled furious.
“ Don’t you ever touch me like that again” She screamed.
“ Oh you mean like this” He challenged pushing her on to the couch and smacking her again. He lifted her up roughly and shoved her against the wall and kicked her in her ribs. Than he pulled her hair and drug her by her hair across the room.
She felt the pain in her ribs on top of the migraine headache and the stinging in her cheeks. Once he let her go she curled up in a ball and cried.
Andrew only looked at her and left without looking back.
De felt her defenses going up again. That was a reason why she didn’t date. “ And IM not about to start now” He said determined. Luckily the song was over and another fast one was on.
“ I’m hot let’s go and see if Kevin brought those drinks out yet” She said to Nick.
“ Ok let’s go” Nick answered.
chapter 7 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 7
Tara and Callie made there rounds around the crowded club. They weaved there way through the dancers and to all the tables
“I don’t see any hot guys here that look single” Callie said.
“I know the only guys that look available are ones that look like they came out of a horror film” Tara agreed.
Callie sighed. “Well IM going to go back and sit at the table”. “You coming”.
“Ill be there in a minute I just want to get a drink from the bar” Tara replied.
“Kevin already got are drinks” Callie pointed out.
“Well I don’t want that kind anymore” Tara snapped.
Callie backed up a little. “I’m sorry”.
Tara sighed. “No IM sorry IM just in a bad mood”
Callie nodded. “Well I’m going back to the table I will see you in a bit.
Tara watched as Callie disappeared into the crowd and walked to the bar. She still felt bad about snapping at Callie like that.
“What can I get you” The bartender asked.
“Ill take a mountain dew” She said.
She wasn’t into drinking and she knew that they would have carted her and she would have been under age. The bartender handed her the drink moments later and she paid the guy. Tara took a sip of her drink and sat down on one of the seats at the bar. She wanted to be alone for a few minutes before she joined Callie at the table.
“Is this seat taken:” a voice asked?
Tara looked over to see one of the hottest guys she had ever seen smiling sweetly.
“No” She replied looking away.
From the corner of her eyes she saw him sit down and look at her.
“Whats a pretty girl like you doing sitting here all by yourself for”. He asked her.
Tara faced her self looking into his eyes. The mysterious man was about five eight and had brown hair and brown eyes. She envisioned under the tight black muscle shirt was a six pack just waiting for her to touch. She realized that he had asked her a question.
“IM thirsty” She replied.
She immediately felt like kicking herself. “That had to be the lamest thing you could have said” she scolded herself.
“Well I can see that” He laughed pointing to the drink she was holding. “What’s your name”?
“Tara” She answered sticking out her hand.
“Oh that’s a pretty name for a babe” He said.
Tara blushed. “You have a name”?
The guy grinned. “Yeah Actually I do”.
Tara looked at him expectantly. “Well”.
“Well what” he asked as innocently as he could.
“Your name Are you going to tell me what it is” Tara laughed.
“Oh yes the name is Matt” He replied taking her extended hand and giving it a shake.
There were a few minutes of silence and finally Matt turned to Tara. “Want to dance”.
Tara shrugged. “Sure”.
Matt lead her to the dance floor and a fast tine was playing. Tara learned very quickly what an awesome dancer Matt was. He kept her moving that was for sure. Tara looked over her shoulder and spotted Kevin dancing with the girl. He looked incredibly bored.
“Good” She thought bitterly.
She knew that she was being childish and that was jut jealousy talking but hr couldn’t help it. She watched as the girl kissed Kevin on the mouth. Tara blinked back tears and noticed Kevin looking right at her. Tara quickly looked away. Thankfully the song ended.
“Hey you want to come meet some of my friends” Tara asked.
Matt shrugged “Sure and how about after that you let me take you somewhere quiet where we can talk privately”.
“Ok sounds good to me” Tara replied.
Tara than grabbed his hand and led him to the table. Nick, De, Callie and Brian were all at the table.
“Guys I want you to meet Matt” She said once she had reached the group.
They all were pleasant and said Hi except for De. She looked him up and down and had a look of distaste.
“IM going to go out with him so don’t wait up”. She told them.
“Can I talk to you for a minute” De asked but didn’t really give Tara much of a chance to answer. She grabbed her arm and steered her away to a quieter spot.
“What” Tara asked?
“I don’t think that you should go out with him” De told her seriously.
Tara put her hands on her hips. “And why the hell not”.
“Because I have a very bad feeling about that guy” De told her.
De was known for having bad feelings and visions of something bad happening and it being right.
“Well you have nothing to worry about he is a nice guy” Tara defended.
“I’m being serious here I don’t like him”.
“You don’t even know him” Tara defended.
“Neither do you” De retorted.
“Look maybe IM tired of not having a boyfriend and watching the guy I have a crush on hardly know that I exist or your constant flirting with Nick when you need to tell him how you feel and I met Matt and he is cute, nice and actually seems to like me so if you please excuse me I have plans”. With that Tara stalked off.
De sighed in frustration. Tara was so stubborn and never listened to anything she ever said.
“Well if she gets into trouble IM not bailing her ass out” She said to herself. She knew damn well that wasn’t true. She was the kind of friend that helped her friends out.
De walked over to the table and sat down in her seat next to Nick. She tried to forget about Tara and concentrate on having fun but the feeling she had just kept getting worse. “Something bad is about to happen” she though to herself sadly. “The question is what”?
chapter 8 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 8
Tara smiled and whistled at Matt’s red camero that was parked right outside the club once they had gotten outside.
“Nice car” She commented.
“Thanks I just got it a couple weeks ago,” He told her.
He walked over to the passenger side and opened it for her. Once she was in, he closed it and went around to the driver’s side.
“Wow besides being incredibly cute and nice he is also quite a gentleman,” she commented to herself. “And De thinks that he is going to hurt me because if a bad feeling she has” She shook her head. “The things that girl comes up with”.
Matt started up the engine and rolled down the windows. As he began to drive, he had one hand on the wheel and the other hand slipped and touched Tara’s thigh. Tara felt a shiver of excitement run down her spine.
“So where are we going?” Tara asked.
“A nice quiet romantic place where we can get to know each other a little better” He replied with a grin.
“Sounds nice” Tara commented.
“Oh it will be I can guarantee you that,” He told her.
Something about the way, he said that made Tara feel a little nervous. “How Far is it from the club”.
“Not that far” He replied.
Tara looked out and smiled. She had felt so alone and jealous when she had seen Kevin dancing and kissing that girl. As stupid as that sounded she could not help that he likes Kevin that much. Unfortunately, Kevin saw her as nothing more as a friend that he was just being acquainted too.
“Well here we are” Matt announced breaking Tara out of her thoughts. She looked out the window and saw a big building.
She got out of the car and walked over to Matt. “Where is this place”?
Matt grinned and grabbed her hand. “It’s my apartment building” he replied proudly.
“Your apartment building” Tara repeated confused.
“Yeah when I told you I wanted to take you someplace quiet I meant my place,” He told her.
“But isn’t it a little soon to go and be alone in your apartment” She asked him feeling somewhat nervous.
Matt shook his head. “No I don’t think so”. He turned to her. “Are you having doubts”?
Tara gave him a look. “Well sort of”.
“Look we are adults quit being such a baby”. He answered annoyed.
“He is right,” Tara thought herself. She felt like such the kid that her parents made her out to be that she always hated being treated like. She hoped that he did not think she was too immature.
“IM sorry your right lets go” Tara said.
Matt smiled. “Good glad you didn’t make you take you home”.
Matt took her hand and led her inside the building to the third floor. He searched for his key in his pant pocket and once he found them, he unlocked he door. Tara took a few steps inside and was amaze at the way it was decorated. It was not like the collage guy decorating of dirty socks on the couches and pictures of girls wearing nothing on the walls for them to drool all over. His was actually decorated like a sophisticated man with a maroon couch and a coffee table of magazines neatly stacked of stocks and golf.
“Wow I love what you have done to this place” Tara commented going farther into the living room. She did not notice Matt lock the door and put a do not disturb sign outside. He smirked and made his way over to Tara.

“Where is she” De asked herself with frustration as she paced the living room back at the hotel.
Callie looked up from the TV where she was watching a rerun of one of her favorite shows. “I’M sure that she is fine” Callie assured her. “She probably lost track of the time”.
“I’TS two in the fucking morning” De replied angrily. “We have to be up at eight so that we can go to our last rehearsal before the first concert tonight”. “Plus I’m worried about her”.
“Have you tried calling her?” Callie suggested trying to be of some help.
“Yes I have tried calling the number a thousand times since we left the club at midnight” De replied. “All I get is her voicemail”.
“Maybe you should call the cops,” Callie said.
“You know that’s not a bad idea but we don’t know where to look” She said sadly.
“ I guess All we can do than is wait and see if she shows up and keep trying her cell”, Callie replied.
Soon two turned to three and three turned to four. Finally, De jumped off the sofa. “I’m calling the police”.
Suddenly the door opened slowly. Both girls turned and gasped at what they saw. Tara had a big bruise on her face, her hair was a mess, tears were running down her cheeks along with all the make up she had on. Her clothes were torn and she was limping.
The color drained from both De and Callie’s face. They ran over to her.
“ What the hell happened” Callie cried.
Tara’s lip started to tremble and the tears started coming in rain showers.
“I …I wassss Raped” She whispered.
chapter 9 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 9
Tara could feel herself falling apart like nothing she has ever experienced before. She did not know what to do and she felt dirty and used. She could still feel him on her. “I’m going to go take a shower”.
“No you will not,” De told her.
“And why not I just want to get a shower and go to bed” Tara told her.
“Tara you need to call the police and than get checked out at the hospital” Callie said softly.
“No cops and I don’t need to go to the hospital,” She argued. “I just need to go get some sleep”…
“No you will sit down and wait for me to call the police than when they are done we are going to the hospital,” De yelled.
Tara was too tired to argue and knew that when De was in that motherly mood you did not want to mess with her. Callie took Tara’s arm and led her down to the couch. De walked over to the hotel phone and called the cops. After she was off the phone, she sat down and faced Tara.
“There on there way” She said gently.
Tara nodded and a fresh batch of tears started down her cheeks.
“Look IM sorry I yelled at you it’s just that IM trying to look out for you and get some justice by getting that son of a bitch in jail”. DE explained.
A few minutes later, there was a pounding on the door. “Open up it’s the police”.
Callie walked over to the door and opened it ushering at the two officers.
“Hi I’m Officer Andrews and this is my partner Officer Moore,” He said pointing to the guy next to him.
“Hello IM Callie and De and Tara are the two girls on the couch”. Callie told them.
“Which ones are rape victim?” Officer Moore asked.
“Tara is” De replied.
“Ok we would like to question her privately if that’s ok with you” Officer Andrews asked.
“No it’s not ok we are staying” De said firmly.
Callie shot De a look. “We are going”.
“No we are not” De exclaimed.
“Look we need to let her talk to them alone,” Callie told her grabbing her arm and walking towards the door.
Callie turned to Tara. “We will be back when your finished to take you to the hospital”.
Tara nodded.
“Hang in there ok” Callie said.
After they left De turned to Callie. “You do realize that she is in no condition to dance tonight right”.
“Your right so what are we go to tell he guys”? Callie asked“.
“Let’s get a group meeting together,” De declared.

“Ok Tara could you please tell us what happened tonight” Officer Moore asked. Both officers had there pen and pad out to take her statement.
Tara took a deep breathe and started. “I went to a club tonight with a few of my friends and I went to get a drink at the bar”.
She watched as they started jotting down everything she was saying.
“Ok continue,” They urged.
“Well this guy comes up and we starting talking and he asked me to dance and danced for a little bit”.
“Tell me about the guy you know what he looks like a name would be good too”. The Officer told her.
“Well he said his name was Matt and he drives a red Camero and he had brown hair and brown eye and was about five eight,” She explained.
“OK go on with the story” The Officer instructed her,
Tara took a deep breath using all that she had left to tell them what happened. “ After we had been dancing for a little bit he wanted to take me to a surprise place where we could be alone to get to know each other”. “ So I told my friends and we left”.
“ Where was the place that he took you”. Officer Andrews asked.
“ The place we ended up was his apartment” Tara answered. “ I felt kind of uncomfortable cause web had just met him but he said it was fine so we went up”.
Tara could feel the tears start to form at the corner of her eyes. “ Well we both sat down o his couch and talked for a few minutes until he started to kiss me”. “ I told him that things were moving to fast but he said to quit being so uptight and started again”. “ I pushed him away and he grabbed me by the arm and drug me to his bedroom”.
A few tears had already cascaded down her cheeks and she wasn’t sure if she could go on.
“ I tried screaming but he covered my mouth and that’s when I bite him in the hand” He than punched me in my cheek and pushed my arms out so I couldn’t move and than he” She covered her face with her hands.
“ Miss we will do everything we can to find him” The Officer told her gently.
“ We will let ourselves out” The other officer said.
After they both left she broke down in racking sobs.
chapter 10 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 10
“I really think we ought to tell the guys the truth about what happened to Tara,” De told Callie.
“Yeah but maybe she doesn’t want anyone to know her business” Callie argued.
After the two had left, they were walking around the hotel aimlessly trying to figure out what to do.
“True but they are going to get suspicious when they see the cops here and find out that we are taking her to the hospital,” De pointed out.
“That’s true but we shouldn’t tell them the truth of what actually happen,” Callie said. “We can make something up”.
“Ok like what” De asked.
“I don’t know yet” Callie replied.
“Well it will just be easier to tell them the truth,” De argued.
Callie rolled her eyes and threw her arms up. “Fine whatever you say but IM warning you that if she gets mad you can tell her it was all you”.
“Fine now let’s go call a group meeting”. De announced.
The two girls made there back to the floor that the whole tour was staying on. De knocked on Kevin’s room. Kevin opened the door. He looked like he had been asleep. “Kevin we need to have a group meeting”.
“Now”? “It’s only six in the morning”.
“I know but it’s a real emergency,” De said urgently.
“Fine” He grumbled.
“Can we meet in here?” De asked.
“Why not in your room since you’re the one calling the meeting” He asked.
“That’s why we need to have a talk” De told him trying not to get to irritated.
Callie who had been standing behind De walked and one by one had gotten the people. About ten minutes later, everyone was present but was all cranky from being woken up early.
“Ok fine now that we are all here what is it De” Kevin asked impatiently.
De and Callie explained the situation with Tara and all the impatient and annoyed faces they had seen earlier were now replaced with shock and were wide-awake.
“So you see you will have to excuse her from the concert tonight and maybe the next couple,” Callie said.
“ Not to mention we will probably be a little late to dance practice cause the two of us have been up all night”.
“Of course I understand perfectly” Kevin assured them. He could not believe that this was happening. From what he knew about her from talking to her he thought that she was a sweet girl and very pretty girl not to mention one hell of a dancer.
“Please don’t pity her though she really hates that kind of stuff” Callie reminded them.
“We know that but we want to show that we care and are here for her” AJ replied.
Kevin thought about the hell that she must be going through and he felt angry and wanted to find the fucker that did this.
“Well we should be going so you can all go back to sleep now” De told them making there way towards the door.
The girls left and soon after the people left to go back to their rooms all talking about how they can help cheer her up. Kevin walked over back to his bed and lay down. He closed his eyes but he could not seem to drift back. He hated the way things had turned out for Tara. She was his friend and he felt like he had to make her feel better and take away he pain. He sighed. “What can I do though”?
Finally, his eyes started to droop and sleep took over him still leaving him with that one question unanswered.

By the time, Callie and de had made it out to the hallway they saw the police coming out. They both made there way over to the Officers.
“Are you finished?” Callie asked.
Officer Andrews nodded.
“So do you think you will be able to find the guy”? Callie asked.
“Hopefully we will if he was truthful with the name and where he lives,” He said. “In cases like this one usually the guy does it to lots of girls and usually lies to them about there name, age and even where they live”.
“Well thank you Officer for coming” De told him.
“No problem mame just doing our jobs” Officer Moore told them. “We will contact you if we have anything and also taker to the hospital to get checked and they will get the guys prints that he left on her and give it to us to help with this investigation”.
The Officers left and they walked in to find Tara crying on the couch. Her knees up. Callie and De sat beside her and hugged her as she cried. Once her sobs had subsided De got up. “Come on IM taking you to the hospital and than you can get a shower and we will all get some sleep”.
Tara nodded and the two guided her out the door.
chapter 11 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 11
Tara wiped the sweat off her brow as she made her way over to where she had laid her stuff in the corner of the room. It was a few days later since the incident with Matt. De and Callie had taken her to the hospital where they took a bunch of tests and got some prints for the police to use. The test results would take a few days the doctor had said. She was waiting to here from him. She had gotten home and showered than had gone to sleep. She had spent the first two concerts backstage and today was her first day back to work. Now she was on break from dance practice. Tara remembered what a hassle it had been.
“Ready to go” Tara asked Callie and De after she had put her bag over her shoulders.
“Yeah we are ready to go but where do you think your going,” De asked.
“To practice like the two of you,” Tara replied.
“I think you should rest today,” De told her
“IM tired of resting and IM ready to dance again”. Tara told her.
“Well considering all the crap that you just went through I think that you need to rest,” De told her.
Tara rolled her eyes. After a few more minutes of arguing De had finally given up and muttered something about never listening to her. Tara really did not want to come back just yet but she figured sitting around mopping would not do her any good. Tara took a swig of her water and set it down.
“You’re doing a great job today,” A voice said behind her.
Tara turned around and was facing Kevin.
“Thanks” She replied.
“So how are you doing?” He asked.
Tara shrugged “Ok I guess”.
De and Callie had explained to her that the boys knew about everything. She was not happy at first but with all the support, they have been showing her it was not so bad.
“Well I want you to know that if you ever need someone to talk to you can always feel free to come talk to me day or night”. He assured her.
“Thanks but IM fine” She answered with a tiny smile.
Kevin returned her smile.
“Ok back to work everyone” Fatima called.

After dance practice, all three girls had gone back to the hotel and De decided that she was going to relax in the hot tub.
“IM going to go relax in the hot tub want to come,” She asked.
“No I think IM going to get a nap I’M really tired” Tara replied.
“Ok how about you Callie” De asked her.
“I think that I might come down later,” she answered.
De shrugged. “Ok suit yourselves”.
De changed into her green bikini, put on her matching flip-flops, and grabbed her towel. She made her way t the pool is of the hotel and was actually quite happy that there was no one around.
“Finally some place with peace and quiet”. She thought to herself.
She placed her towel, took off her flip-flops, took a step in the warm water, and sat down. She closed her eyes.
“Mind if I join you” A voice asked startling her.
She opened her eyes and saw a big thing. She looked away turning a slight shade of pink.
“Sure” she replied.
Nick slowly eased himself in the hot tub and sat right next to her.
“Looks like you had the same idea as me,” Nick said.
“Looks like it” De replied.
A few minutes of silence went by finally Nick spoke “You look really tired”.
“Yeah between the crisis with Tara and he fact that I have insomnia”.
“Awe poor baby” Nick replied. “Id thinks that you had a guy in your bed and that’s why you’re tired”.
“Nick you have yet to remember that I don’t date and I haven’t found any guys around here that are even worth a second glance”.
“What about me” He pouted.
De smiled. “What about you”.
Nick scooted closer to her and De could not help but be sucked in to looking at his blue eyes. “He is hot,” She thought to herself.
Nick looked at De and could not help but want to kiss her and hold her.
Nick started to lean in but all of a sudden, De hopped up to the steps.
“Its getting really hot in there so I’m going to get out and get a shower I’ll see you later”.
And with that, she left leaving Nick with total bewilderment.

Tara tossed and turned for the hundredth time in less than an hour since she had been determined to take a nap. She had been sleeping really badly since the incident. Every time she would actually fall asleep, she would have a nightmare about what happened. Suddenly her cell phone rang. She turned over to the nightstand and picked it up.
“Hello”.
“Am I speaking with Tara?” A male voice asked.
“Yeah” She replied confused.
“Hi its doctor marler I have your results from the test we took a few days ago”.
“Yes” Tara said anxious
“Well your aids test came out negative and so did all the tests we took for the STD’s,” He explained.
Tara breathed a sigh of relief.
“ However there was one test that came out positive”.
Tara felt knots on her stomach and she felt her self at the verge of tears. “ Oh what’s that”.
“ The pregnancy test came out positive”.
chapter 12 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 12
Tara felt the color drain from her face.
“Tara are you still there,” The doctor’s voice asked from the phone that had slipped out of her hand.
She picked the phone back up” Uh yeah IM here”. “Did you just say the test came out positive”?
“Yes I did” the doctor replied.
“That means IM going to have a baby,” she whispered.
“Yes it does” The doctor told her. “I want you to come down and have an exam done so that we can prescribe some prenatal vitamins for you”.
“Sure I got to go goodbye and thanks for the results,” Tara said hoarsely before hanging up.
A few stray tears fell down her cheeks. “I can’t be pregnant”. “I’m too young and I’m not ready”. She thought.
Than the worst part of he situation dawned on her. It was Matt’s. Tara got out of bed and in a daze walked out into the living room where Callie was sitting watching TV. She looked up and immediately ran over to Tara once seeing her face.
“What’s wrong”?
“The doctor called” Tara mumbled.
Before Callie could ask any more questions, the door burst opened. “Hi guys”.
Callie looked over at De and De than saw Tara’s face. “What’s wrong?
“That’s what she was about to tell me.
“Well I got the results back from the doctor and I came out negative with every test except one” Tara started.
“Which one” Callie asked nervously not really prepared on what it was.
“The pregnancy test” Tara whispered.
“Oh god” Callie mumbled her eyes wide.
“That son of a bitch” De cursed angrily.
Callie walked over to Tara and gave her a hug.
Tara sobbed on her shoulder. “What am I going to do”?
De and Callie exchanged looks “I think that is a decision you have to make on your own”.
“I know but I don’t know what to do” She replied wiping her tears away.
“You do what you think is best and whatever you decide to do we will both be behind you a hundred percent” De told her,
“Thanks guys I appreciate it” She smiled for the first time all day. “Right now I think I am going to go on a walk and clear my head”. In addition, with that she was out the door.
Callie walked over to the TV and shut it off. “I think I’m going to go out and sight see”. “Want to come”?
“No thanks but you have fun,” De told her. “I am going to just hang out here”.
Callie shrugged and walked onto her room to grab her purse. “Ok than see you later”.
Callie walked out and pressed the button on the elevator. “Where are you off too?” a voice asked. Callie turned around and saw AJ smiling at her. “I’m going sight seeing”.
AJ made a face. “Are you serious”? “Sight seeing is boring you should check out the malls and outlet stores”.
Callie shrugged. “I might just do that”.
“I personally would definitely do that I absolutely love to shop,” He told her.
Callie laughed. “I know”.
AJ gave her a funny look. “Now how would you know that”?
“AJ I am a big back street boy fan meaning I know stuff about you from interviews and biographies,” She said.
“Oh I see but you don’t really know the real me” He retorted.
Callie looked at the floor. “I would really like to”.
AJ grinned. “Well that’s good cause I would really like to get to know you and for you to get to know the real me”.
Callie’s face lit up. “Ok what do you suggest we do”?
“How about we start by you inviting me to go with you” he replied smugly.
Callie rolled her eyes. “AJ would you like to go with me shopping”?
AJ looked thoughtful. “Let me think about it”?
Callie lightly smacked him in the chest. “Hey”.
AJ pretended to be hurt than smiled. “I’m kidding let’s go my lady”.
Callie just giggled as they got o the elevator.
De who had been watching the whole scene shook her head and smiled as she closed the door.
chapter 13 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 13
Tara wondered around the hotel for a good hour before somehow ending up in front of Kevin’s door. She was no closer to making a decision about the baby than she had when she left her room. Tara stood there for a few minutes too scared to do anything. Finally she raised her hand and knocked softly on the door.
“I’m coming” She heard Kevin say.
The door swung open and Tara nearly fell over at the sight of him. It was obvious that Kevin had just gotten out of the shower by looking at his appearance of just a towel rapped around his body. Tara swallowed hard at the droplets of water falling down his six pack.
“Damn” she thought.
Kevin smiled at her. “Hey Tara come in”.
Tara walked into the room.
“I just got out of the shower if you hadn’t already noticed. Kevin said blushing. He gave her a sheepish grin. “Sorry Ill is back in a minute”.
“Don’t get dressed on my account” Tara thought watching Kevin’s retreating back. “If only the towel would “accidentally” fall off”.
A few minutes later Kevin returned wearing a tight white wife beater and a pair of Nike sweat pants. “Sorry about that”.
Tara only gave him a slight shrug.
“Are you ok”? He asked taking a look at her puffy eyes.
“No not really that’s why I came here” She replied softly remembering back to the reason she had came.
“I’m glad that you took me up on my offer to help you in anyway I can” Kevin replied. “So what’s wrong”?
A fresh wave of tears approached her eyes. “The doctor called today about the results on the tests that he ran”.
Kevin took her hand and led her to sit on the couch. “Ok tell me what he said”.
“He said that I’m pregnant” She cried sobbing into her hands.
“Oh sweetie I’m so sorry” He whispered soothingly.
Kevin pulled her close to him and she leaned her head on his shoulder. “Everything is going to be alright” He whispered in her ear.
“No it’s not Kevin don’t you get it” She cried pulling away from him and standing up. “I haven’t the slightest clue whether to have this baby and keep it or give it away or just get rid of it now”.
Kevin stood up and held her. “I’m going to help you get through this” He said.
“Kevin you don’t have to I mean you have helped more than enough just listening to me”. Tara assured him. She didn’t want him to feel like he was obligated.
“I know that I don’t have to but as one of my dear friends I am going to do anything that I possibly can” he answered stroking her hair.
Tara inhaled the scent of his cologne and for the first time in awhile felt truly safe.

“Wow look at the size of that mall” Callie exclaimed. In all the years she had never seen one quite so big.
AJ grinned. “See aren’t you glad I talked you into this”.
Callie rolled her eyes. “Yes AJ”.
“And to think that you were going to miss all this and go sight seeing” AJ shook his head.
“AJ I get your point” Callie said. “Now are we going to stand here or are we going to go in and start shopping”.
“Stay here” AJ replied.
Callie smacked him in the chest. “Shut up smart ass”.
AJ and Callie went into the mall and spent the next five hours in and out of stores both trying things on. Finally after many bags and hardly a dime left the two decided to go to the food court and get something to eat.
“I have had the best time today” Callie gushed.
“Yeah me too” AJ agreed.
“Thank AJ” she said looking serious. “It’s been awhile since I have had a good time”.
“Glad I could have helped” AJ answered.
The two grabbed there food and too a seat at a nearby table. “You know I think that this is the beginning of a really great friendship”.
Callie attempted a smile. “Yeah a great friendship”. Callie wanted to be more than just friends with AJ. During the shopping trip she had gotten to know the real AJ and now she liked him more than ever. But she knew that he would never see it that way.
“You ok” AJ asked breaking her out of concentration.
“Uh yeah why”?
“You just seemed out of it a minute ago while I was talking”. AJ replied.
“Oh I’m really sorry I was just thinking what was it you said”? Callie asked.
“I just said that your are becoming one of my best friends” AJ smiled.
“Awe AJ your one of mine too”. Callie answered.
“Its like we have a lot in common and none of the guys like to go shopping with me and my girlfriend Sarah always has to go in all the shops that she wants which gets on my nerves”. “ But you are so much fun to hang out with and you are willing to compromise”.
“ Well I love to shop just about as much as you do and I like to be fair” Callie shrugged.
“ Well we should make a point to hang out as much as possible” AJ announced.
“ Yeah we should” Callie said.
Callie could feel herself falling in love with him more and more. “ I have to put a stop to that” She thought to herself. “ I just hope that I can.
chapter 14 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 14
A month later, the Backstreet Boys were now in the city of Denver Colorado. The weather outside was cold but not cold enough for snow which made De mad. De was a snowboarder and had been looking forward to going down some slopes. Over the past month, De and Nick’s close friendship had managed to get them closer. AJ and Tara ha become the best of friends. Always hanging out when they had a free moment. Kevin had become an important part of Tara’s life and was certain that without his support she never could have gotten over the rape. Tara sat in the rehearsal room on the floor doing stretches.
“Hey Tara” Kevin said coming up to her.
Tara looked up at the tall man who was much taller with her sitting.
“Hey Kevin”.
“I see we are stretching” He remarked.
“Obviously Kevin” Tara answered rolling her eyes.
“Did you eat this morning?” He asked starting to stretch too.
Tara nodded. “Yep had a bagel after throwing up”.
“Good now did you remember to take your vitamins”? Kevin asked her.
“Yes Kevin I did” She replied getting annoyed.
“Hey I’m just looking out for you and making sure that you are taking good care of yourself,” he told her putting his hands up.
“I appreciate the concern Kevin,” She told him.
“Have you made any decisions yet about the baby,” Kevin asked. Kevin and Tara had not really talked about that since the day she had shown up at his doors in tears. He really needed to know.
“I have given this some thought and I think that I am going to keep it,” Tara told him.
“That’s great” Kevin exclaimed.
Tara shrugged. “I guess so”.
“What do you mean I guess so”? Kevin asked. “This should be an exciting time for you”.
“I’m not sure how I/m going to afford this baby or how I/m going to raise it without a father” Tara replied.
“I wanted to talk to you about that” Kevin interrupted her. “The reason I brought this up was that I have been giving this a lot of thought for the past month and I was wondering” Kevin trailed off.
“Wondering what Kevin” Tara asked. She stopped stretching and looked Kevin in the eye.
“I want to be the baby’s father” Kevin finished.
Tara’s eyes widened. “You what”?
“I want to be the father,” Kevin repeated.
Tara stood up. “I can’t let you do that”.
Kevin stood up and faced her. “Why not’? “ I really want to help you and the baby”.
“Look Kevin I really appreciate the offer I really do but you have a career,” She pointed out.
“I know that I have a Career but I can still do this and take care of a baby”. “Look at my cousin” He pointed out.
“That’s entirely different,” Tara said.
“How is it different” Kevin asked her.
“ Because number one Brian is the real father, number two he is married and Bailey has two parents who are I love with each other And three it just is”. She explained.
“Ok everyone its time to get to work” Fatima called.
“We will finish this conversation later” Kevin whispered and ran to join the guys.

After rehearsal, all three girls tiredly made there back to the hotel room.
“Man I swear those dance routines get more and more tiresome every time we do them,” Tara complained.
“I agree But it’s a good work out” Callie said plopping her ass on the couch.
“IM going to go and take a nap” Tara said.
“Ok have a good nap” De replied.
De made herself a sandwich and sat down in the chair. She grabbed the remote and put MTV on.
“So I haven’t seen much of you lately,” De commented.
Callie shrugged. “Yeah I guess”.
“You and AJ been spending quite a lot of time together”? De pressed.
“Yeah we have” Callie told her with a smile.
“I have seen the way you two act around each other and I must say that you guys are real close,” De teased.
“Well yeah because we are best friends” Callie reminded her.
“You sure don’t act like that to me,” She muttered.
Callie sat up. “Like you should talk” “I mean look at you and Nick”.
“Ok we are not talking about me And Nick right now so stop changing the subject”.
Callie rolled her eyes and went back to watching the TV.
After a few minutes of silence, De spoke up. “Have told him yet”?
“What are you talking about” she asked.
“Have you told AJ how you feel about him”?
Callie shook her head.
“Why not”? De asked her.
“Because what’s the point”? “He has a girlfriend and he would never see me as more than his best friend”.
“Uh if you two look at what I see when watching you two than you would undertstand that I see two people who are madly in love,” De told her matter o factly.
“Yeah right” Callie sighed.
“My advice to you is if you don’t tell him than you both will be missing out on a really great relationship plus you are going to be miserable until you tell him and see what his reactions is,” She warned her. “ You will be able to move on if you tell him and he likes you as only a friend instead of moving on and saying what if”.
“Your right” Callie exclaimed standing up.
“Of course I am I am always right”.
“I’m going to go and find him and tell him how I feel”
“ Good luck” De replied.
“ Thanks I’m going to need it” She replied nervously walking out the door.
chapter 15 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 15
Callie skipped down the hall to AJ’S room after her talk with De. She was actually kind of excited. If De was sure that he liked her than he might actually feel the same way. De was always up front and honest and wouldn’t tell you what you wanted to hear unless it was true. Callie finally reached AJ’S room and started to knock but AJ opened the door.
“Hey” He greeted.
“Hi I came to talk to you about something but your leaving so I will come back later” Callie replied.
She started to turn around but AJ grabbed her arm.
“Actually I was just going down to the gym but I can go later so come on in” He said.
AJ opened the door and ushered her in. Callie stood in the room suddenly feeling shy.
“So what was it you wanted to talk to me about” He asked with curiosity.
“Uh well It’s more like I have something to tell you” Callie told him biting her lip.
“Ok why don’t we sit in the couch and you can tell me what it is” AJ suggested.
Callie nodded and sat down on the couch. AJ sat down next to her and looked at her.
“So what’s up”? Aj asked.
“Ok you know how we have been spending a lot of time together”? Callie started.
“Well yeah and it’s been a blast” He smiled.
“Yes it has” Callie agreed. “See Nick used to be my favorite backstreet boy and had been for years”.
“That’s cool but why are you telling me this” Aj asked confused.” You want me to tell him pr try and hook the two if you up”?
“Please just listen and don’t interrupt till I am done talking” Callie pleaded. “This is hard enough as it is”.
AJ gave her a look but nodded.
“Recently this past year you have come to be my favorite and I thought that you were and still are really hot” Callie continued. “And for the past month I have gotten to know the inside of you and that’s even better than the outside”.
“What are you trying to say” AJ asked.
“I’m trying to say be I seeing you more than just my best friend” “A lot more” She answered. “I think I mean I know that I am in love with you”.
AJ just starred at her for a few minutes before scratching his head. “Wow I don’t know what to say”.
Callie suddenly had a feeling that she had made a big mistake.
“I am flattered but I have a girlfriend” He reminded her.
“Yeah I know that I was debating about telling you but I thought maybe you should know” Callie told him.
“I think that you are a great girl and certainly have come to be a very good friend to me but I don’t really see you in that romantic way” Aj told her gently.
“I understand I just needed to tell you” Callie told him.
“I’m really sorry” He said feeling really bad.
“Don’t be” Callie assured him.
“Are you going to be ok” He asked concerned.
“Yep Ill be fine” Callie lied. She felt her heart break in two pieces.
There was a knock on the door. “Hold tight I will be right back” AJ told her. He walked to the door and opened it.
“AJ baby I have missed you” A girl about her age maybe a little older exclaimed jumping in AJ’S arms.
After a few minutes AJ led the girl into the room. “Hey Callie I want you to meet my girlfriend Sarah” He said.
That line made Callie want to cry. Some how Callie managed a smile. “Hey Sarah it’s nice to finally meet you.
Sarah looked her up and down with a look of disapproval. “AJ who in the hell is that”.
“She is a dancer and a good friend of mine” He told her.
“Well thanks for coming bye but you need to leave now” Sara sneered.
“Sara” AJ yelled.
“I have to be leaving anyway” Callie stood up and walked towards his door.
“Callie” AJ called.
“See you around AJ” Callie said before running out of the room.

De just starred at the TV blankly. She was so bored. She had been watching TV for awhile and was starting too feel stuffy. De shut off the TV and walked to the table by the phone. She took a piece of paper and wrote a quick note for Tara to see. Than she grabbed her purse and her jacket and walked out of the hotel room. She took the elevator down to the lobby. Once in the lobby she spotted Nick practically groping some chick practically wearing nothing. “Damn male”.
Nick looked over at her and turned a red color.
De rolled her eyes and walked outside and grabbed a cab.
“Where to” The guy asked.
De thought he smelled like pee. “Take me downtown”.
He nodded and started driving.
De sat in the back staring out the window. Her thoughts kept going back to Nick. “What’s wrong with me” She muttered under her breath.
She thought back to the hotel and watching Nick flirting with another girl besides her made her jealous, She wasn’t about to admit that to anyone.
“Maybe I should tell him” De thought.
She had given Callie that advice maybe Callie was right. Maybe she should take her own advice.
“Miss” The cab driver practically yelled waving his hand.
De snapped back to reality and noticed they had come to a stop.
“We are here” He told her.
De paid the guy and got out. The wind was blowing and the temperature was getting cold so she put her jacket on.
Downtown was full of shops are restaurants. She started walking and decided on doing a little shopping. After awhile De started to get really cold. She walked into a small coffee shop and walked over to the register.
“What can I get you” A guy with gray hair asked her.
“Hot chocolate please” De answered.
The guy a few minutes later handed her a mug. De turned around and bumped right into someone’s chest knocking the up out of her hand and onto the floor. She heard the glass shatter.
“God damn you” De screamed.
“I’m really sorry” A voice said.
“You fucking better be” Why don’t you watch where your going”.
De looked up and saw a man wearing a tan trench coat and a hat that covered his hair and sunglasses covering his eyes.
“Please let me buy you another drink” He said.
His voice sent a shiver down her spine. She could have sworn she had heard it before.
“Ok I had hot chocolate”.
He ordered it and in minutes another hot cup was given to her.
She muttered thanks and went and sat down at a table near the back of the room.
She looked out the window.
“Are you alone” he asked.
She looked up to see him standing in front of her.
“Who wants to know” She snapped.
“no need to get an attitude” He said putting his hands up I was wondering because I was going to ask if I could join you”.
De gave him a skeptical look but shrugged. “Join me if you must”.
He sat down and started sipping what looked like hot tea.
“Are you from Denver”?
“Nope” She answered.
“Where are you from” He asked her.
“None if your business” She answered.
“So do you have a name” He asked her.
“Its De” She answered.
“Pretty name” He said.
“You know you don’t have to try and butter me up” She pointed out.
“I’m not I am trying to be nice”. “Why do you find that so hard to believe”?
De shrugged.
There were a few minutes of silence. Finally De asked “Why are you still wearing your hat and sunglasses in here”.
“Because I want to” He answered.
De noticed he seemed nervous.
“Take them off” De commanded.
“What”?
“I said take them off” “I want to see what your hair and eyes look like” She told him matter o factly.
“I am comfortable thanks” He replied.
“Why are you so resistant”? De asked suspiciously.
“No reason” He answered.
“I don’t buy that” She said.
“I have my reasons ok” the guy told her.
De rolled her eyes. “Whatever”. She stood up. “I need to go”.
He stood up with her. “Do you have to”?
De nodded.
“Let me take you to where you are staying” He asked her. “I have a limo waiting for me”.
De looked at him weird. “You’re rich”.
“You could say that” he answered.
He tugged at her arm. “Come on”.
De sighed in defeat. “Oh alright”.
They both walked outside and down the street where a big black stretch limousine was waiting.
“Wow this is huge” She gaped.
“Where are you staying” The guy asked.
“The holiday Inn” De told him.
The guy faced the driver. “The holiday Inn Carlos”.
“Yes Mr. Depp”.
De noticed the guy tensed. So he has a last name” She joked.
“Uh yeah let’s get in” He hurried her in.
De climbed in and looked around the huge car. She saw a TV and many buttons. On the way to the hotel she and MR. Depp talked about themselves. She knew that he wanted to keep his identity a secret. Finally they reached the hotel.
“Thanks for the ride” She said about to climb out.
“Wait” He called.
“What” She asked.
He handed her a piece of paper. “It’s my cell number call me sometime”.
De smiled. “Ok I will bye Johnny”.
She saw his face pale. “How did you”
“The last name plus your voice gave it away” She explained before he could finish.
And with that shut the door and ran into the hotel.

Tara woke up from her nap feeling rested up. She looked at the clock and saw that she had slept for a good couple of hours. She sat up and yawned. She stood up and walked out into the living room expecting to see Callie and De. She was welcome by an empty room.
“Where is everybody” She wondered aloud.
She waked over to the table and spied a note and picked it up to read.
Tara,
I went out to get some fresh air, been couped up in the room for way to long and Callie went to talk to AJ be back later
Love De
Tara smiled and put it back on the table. She was about to sit down when a knock on the door stopped her. She walked over and opened it.
Kevin stood there. “Hey we need to talk”.
“Ok” She replied letting him in.
“If this is about you being the baby’s father I am not letting you do it end of discussion.
“No it’s not end of discussion I really want to help”. Kevin pleaded.
“It’s not your problem” She argued.
“I know its not but I want to be a father to your baby” Kevin argued back.
“You have a career that you need to concentrate on” She told him frustrated.
“And like I said before I can handle both like Brian is”. He told her.
“It won’t be like Brian” Tara yelled.
“And why not” Kevin challenged her.
“Because I told you why at rehearsal” Tara reminded him. She wished that he would drop it.
“Not good enough” Kevin said. “There has got to be more than that”.
“Ok you want more here is one more it won’t be like a real family” She told him through clenched teeth.
“Oh really and why is that” Kevin yelled losing his temper with her stubbornness.
“ Because you aren’t in love with me and you will get tired of a baby real quick and leave me” She screamed.
Suddenly Tara felt a sharp pain in her stomach and everything went black.
chapter 16 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 16
Kevin watched in terror as Tara doubled over and started to go down. He caught her just in time before she had hit the floor.
“Tara” he yelled.
She didn’t move nor did she respond.
“Shit” Kevin said.
He moved her to the couch and laid her down. That was when he noticed the blood running down her leg.
“Oh god” he whispered.
A single tear fell down his cheek. He whipped out his cell phone and dialed Brian’s cell phone number. It rang twice before he answered.
“Hello”.
“Brian thank god I got a hold of you could you do me a big favor”? Kevin asked in a rush.
“Whoa hold on there Kevin is that you”? He asked.
“Yeah it’s me” He replied.
“What’s wrong” Brian asked concerned. “Are you ok”?
“I’M fine Bri but Tara isn’t” He whimpered.
“What’s wrong with Tara” Brian asked.
“I don’t know we were sort of arguing and all of a sudden she doubled over in pain and than passed out and now she is bleeding”. He explained.
“I’M scared”.
“Ok you have to calm down now what’s this favor that you want me to do”? He asked.
“I want you to get a cab downstairs ready for when I bring her down so I can get her to the hospital”? Kevin told him.
“Why not just call 911” Brian pointed out.
“Because it will take too long to get here” Kevin answered.
“Oh ok Ill go and get one” He said.
“Thanks Bri” Kevin said.
Kevin hung up the phone and picked Tara back up and walked as fast as he possibly could down to the lobby. He saw Brian waiting with a cab right by him.
Kevin got in the back with Tara still in his arms. Brian slid in next to him.
“Brian what are you doing” Kevin asked.
“I’m coming with you” Brian told him. “I’m not letting you go alone”.
Brian turned to the cab driver. “Nearest hospital”.
The cab driver nodded and sped away from the hotel.

Callie walked away from AJ’S hotel room and down to where the hotel bar was. Thankfully it was deserted. She just needed some time to be alone.
“What can I get you” The bartender asked.
“A heavy drink” Callie responded flatly.
“I’m sorry we don’t serve alcoholic drinks till after six” The replied. “Hotel policy”.
Callie rolled her eyes. “Fine than can you get me a diet coke”.
The bartender nodded and in minutes finished filling up a large glass. He handed it to her and Callie handed him some money.
“You seem a little down” He said.
“You could say that” she replied.
Callie went and sat down in the back corner of the room to have a little peace and quiet. She couldn’t even begin to describe how she felt. It was embarrassment, heartache and rejection all rolled into one.
“You look lost” A voice said.
She looked to see a guy sitting in the seat across from her.
“Do you mind” She asked rather rudely.
“Not at all but I like this seat and I’m not moving” He told her.
“Well I was here first” Callie hissed.
“Wow you are in a rather lousy mood” He noted.
Callie looked at him for the first time and thought with his sandy blonde hair and cold as steel blue eyes he looked like a model.
“Yeah well you would be too” She muttered.
“Oh what’s wrong”? He asked.
“None of your business”? She snapped. “Now get out of my seat”.
“How about we share the seat and you let me buy you another drink if you tell me what’s eating away at you” he suggested. “You know it’s easier to talk to someone especially someone who is a complete stranger”.
Callie considered it for a few minutes and finally answered. “Ok you got a deal”.

Tara groaned and her eyes fluttered open. She looked around but didn’t recognize her surroundings. She felt groggy and tired and she has a small stomach ache.
“Hey you’re awake” a voice said softly. She moved her head and looked at a tall smiling face.
“Kevin”? She whispered.
“Yeah it’s me” He replied.
She felt him take her hand and give it a reassuring squeeze.
“Where am I” She asked.
“The hospital” Kevin told her.
Her eyes opened a little wider. “Why”?
“Don’t you remember what happened” he asked.
“All I remember is feeling this pain in my stomach and than I saw black” She explained.
“You were bleeding so I took you to the hospital” Kevin told her.
“What’s wrong with me”? Tara asked sounding frightened. She hoped that she was dying or anything.
She noticed Kevin’s somber expression. “Kevin”?
“You had a miscarriage” Kevin finally told her.
Tara didn’t say anything.
Kevin sat on her bed. “Are you ok”?
“Yeah I guess” She finally answered looking him in the eye. “I don’t know whether or not to feel devastated or relived”.
“It’s my fault” Kevin said.
“How is it your fault Kevin”? Tara asked him looking at him like he was crazy. “These things happen”.
“The doctor said that the stress is what caused you to have the miscarriage and we were arguing about me being the father” Kevin explained. He put his head down in shame.
“Kevin look at me” Tara pleaded.
Kevin looked up and she could see that he was crying.
“It’s not your fault Kevin” She told him sternly. “I was stressing about a lot of things like doing my best for concerts, this baby and how I was going to take care of it and also trying to put the rape behind me”.
Kevin nodded.
“Now let’s put this all behind us” She said sitting up.
Kevin opened his mouth to say something but quickly shut it. “You should get some rest” He told her finally.
“Ok only if you lay with me” She said somewhat shyly.
Kevin responded by laying next to her and Tara snuggled up to him. In minutes they were fast asleep.
chapter 17 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 17
A week later, the group arrived in Houston Texas. It was a hot and sunny day. Callie, Tara and De trudged up the stairs to there hotel room on the second floor.
“I am so tired,” Tara complained.
“Me too” Callie agreed.
“I’M glad that the concert is tomorrow and not tonight,” De told them. She slipped the card into the slot and opened the door. The three dropped their suitcases off in the bedrooms once they had decided who got what room.
“What do you want to do tonight?” Callie asked them.
“How about we go a night club,” Tara suggested.
“Oh no we are not going anywhere tonight,” De told them sternly pointing a finger at Tara. “You still need to rest”.
Tara rolled her eyes. “I am feeling fine now thank you very much” “I have been resting for almost a week now and I am getting tired of staying in”.
“I know you are but I don’t want you to push it,” De explained.
“I won’t be pushing it” Tara replied. “I do plan on dancing tomorrow night at the concert”.
“Tara” De exclaimed.
“Ok guys that’s enough arguing” Callie finally said. “How about we order room service and order a movie”.
“Sounds ok to me,” Tara said.
“Yep me too count me in” De agreed.
The girls looked through the menu and after deciding what they wanted Callie called and ordered. The three dressed in there pajamas and were now sprawled on the floor waiting for the movie they had picked to start.
“Anyone knows what’s been up with Kevin,” Tara asked.
“No I don’t why”? De asked.
“Well ever since I got out of the hospital he has been acting weird,” Tara told them.
“Weird how” Callie asked with curiosity.
“Its like whenever I am around him he seems preoccupied and acts shy almost like he is keeping something from me,” she explained.
“I don’t know what to tell you,” Callie said with a shrug.
“I think I know what it is” De told her.
“What”? Tara asked.
“I’m not going to tell you,” De told her.
“Why not”? Tara demanded.
“Because I don’t want to jinx it and you to be mad if I am wrong,” De said simply.
“Yeah your right doesn’t want to give her the same advice you gave me” Callie replied bitterly.
Tara gave them a confused look. “What”?
“Nothing” Callie and De both replied in unison.
Tara just shrugged and was interrupted by a knock at the door. De got up to get it and a bellhop had a tray with there dinners. De paid him and rolled the cart into the room. After they grabbed their food, sat back down, and started eating.
“So have you gotten the chance to talk to AJ?” De asked.
“No Miss Sara keeps interrupting” Callie grumbled. “Every time AJ is alone and I start to say something she suddenly shows up out of no where and hauls him away”.
“I hate that bitch,” Tara said.
“Me too” De replied. “He could do so much better”.
“Yeah you would be perfect” Tara pointed out.
“AJ doesn’t think of me in that way,” Callie pointed out. “He is in love with miss bitch”.
“I’m really sorry” De apologized. “I really thought he did”.
“It’s ok” Callie replied. “No big deal and I am moving on anyway”.
Both De and Tara gave her a skeptical look. They both knew that she was hiding something. Ever since they had left Colorado, she had been getting calls on her cell phone and being very secret about it.
“Anything you want to tell us” De challenged.
“Oh look the movie is starting” Callie said changing the subject.
De and Tara exchanged looks. De decided to let the subject go.
“Only for now” she thought.

Later on that night, Callie laid in bed waiting for her cell phone to ring. He was supposed top call her. Callie smiled remembering the day that they had met. There she was feeling sorry for herself about AJ and he had sat down and actually listened to her complain. He had bought her as many drinks as she wanted and had even provided her with a shoulder to cry on. After that, they had exchanged cell numbers and have been talking ever since. She had not told her friends about him because she knew they would think she was nuts talking with a stranger. The phone suddenly rang.
“Hello”.
“Hey Callie” the familiar voice said.
Callie smiled. “Drew I was just thinking about you”.
“I always think about you” He replied.
“So how are you”? She asked.
“I am great actually,” He answered happily.
“Oh really why”? Callie asked.
“Because I have some business that I need to take care of once and for all down in Houston,” He said.
“Hey that’s where we are this week” Callie exclaimed.
“I know I arrive tomorrow afternoon and I was thinking we could get together tomorrow night after the concert”. He explained.
“Sounds good to me,” she agreed.
They both talked for a few more minutes and than Callie hung up. She shifted to get more comfortable and slept with a smile on her face.

“Kevin that’s still wrong try it like this,” Fatima said with a frustrated sigh showing him the move again. “That’s the third time you have messed that up”.
Kevin briefly closed his eyes and did his best to concentrate on the move but was having trouble. He was having an off day.
“Ok its break time” She finally called.
Kevin walked over, grabbed his towel, and sat down. Brian walked over and sat next to him. “Ok spill”.
“Spill what”? Kevin asked quietly.
“What’s on your mind?” Brian said.
“Nothing is on my mind” Kevin lied.
“Yeah right Kevin you are usually the first to get all the moves down and you are having a Nick day today”.
Kevin just starred straight ahead and shrugged.
Brian looked ahead to see that Kevin was looking at Tara.
“Oh now I get it” he mumbled.
“Get what”? Kevin asked.
“You are messing up today because you have the hots for Tara” he replied.
Kevin looked at Brian. “No I don’t”.
“Yes you do” Brian argued. “You can’t even look me straight in the eye”.
Kevin just looked at the floor.
“You got to tell her man”.
“I can’t” Kevin snapped.
“And why not”? Brian asked.
“Because I just can’t” Kevin told him weakly.
“Because I can’t is not a reason” he informed him. “Ask her out on a date”.
“What if she says no,” Kevin asked.
“Than that’s just a risk you will have to take,” Brian told him straight up. “But I can almost guarantee that she will say yes”.
Kevin did not say anything so Brian took the opportunity to help him out. “Hey Tara”?
Tara who had been talking to one of the other dancers looked up “What”?
“Come here” Brian said motioning for her.
Tara mumbled something to the dancer and came over. “Yeah Brian”.
“Kevin has something that he would like to ask you”. He replied leaving.
Kevin looked up blushing a deep red and looked into her brown eyes. “Um I was wondering” he started.
“You were wondering what”? Tara asked.
“Ifyouwouldgooutonadatewithme” he mumbled.
“I didn’t hear that” Tara said.
Kevin sighed and looked at her. “I was wondering if you would like to go out on a date with me”.
Tara smiled. “I’d like that”.
Kevin grinned. “Ok how about tomorrow night after the concert?
“ Sounds good to me” Tara answered.
“ Ok back to work” Fatima called.

Later on after practice De sat by the pool with her cell phone and Johnny’s cell number in hand. For the past week she had been debating on weather or not to call him. She would start to dial the number but half way through she would get too nervous and hang up.
“ I/m going to call” She thought to herself.
She began to dial and actually got all the way through this time. It rang twice before a familiar sexy accent had picked it up.
“ Hello”?
De stayed quiet her voice not wanting to talk.
“ Hello”? he asked again.
“ Hi” De ‘s voice squeaked.
“ He De how is it going”? he asked brightly.
“ How in the hell did you know it was me”.
“ I would know your cute voice any where” He answered.
“ Right” she said.
“ I was wondering when you were going to call” he told her trying to strike up a conversation.
“ Uh I am busy” she said.
“ well being a dancer on tour and all you would be” he said.
“ I have to go” She finally said.
“ Ok but on one condition” he told her.
“ What’s that”? she asked.
“ You give me your cell phone number so I can call you later”.
She gave him the number and after saying good bye she smiled and walked back to the room.
chapter 18 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 18
The next night before the show the dancers all were behind the stage stretching.
“I am so excited about tonight” Tara exclaimed.
“We know you have been telling us that since he asked you” De reminded her.
“Awe so let her be excited” Callie put in.
“What’s with you” De asked her suspiciously.
“What do you mean” Callie asked in her best act of innocence.
“Well you have been in this mood lately and I know it has to do with a certain guy that you are trying to hide.
“I don’t have any idea what you’re talking about”. She remarked.
“Fine plays innocent” De told her. “But you know that I will find out”.
“Whatever” Callie said standing up.
She was thankful when De’s cell phone rang interrupting De’s interrogation session.
“Hello”.
“Guess who my beauty”. A voice told her.
Tara and Callie smirked when they saw her face light up.
“Hey Johnny this is a much unexpected call” De replied.
“I know I just wanted to say good luck tonight” he told her.
“Thanks” She said.
“Well I better let you go but you can count on me calling you later tonight” Johnny said matter of factly.
“Ok I will be very much looking forward to it” she answered.
After they said there good bye’s she looked back over to Tara and Callie. They were grinning at her.
“What are you looking at”?
“I’m guessing that was a Johnny” Tara said.
“Thank you for pointing out the obvious” De replied sarcastically.
“You make it obvious by your face” Tara defended.
A tech guy came running through. “Five minutes” He called frantically.
“Ready girls” De asked.
Both girls shook there head enthusiastically.
“Let’s do it”.
As Callie was walking she ran almost smack into AJ.
“We need to talk”.
“I have got to get on stage” Callie said coldly.
“I know you’re mad at me for not being there for you lately” AJ started.
“Three minutes” The tech guy told her.
Sarah snaked her arms around AJ’s waist and turned him around and gave him a big wet kiss.
“Good luck sweetie” she purred giving Callie a look.
Callie rolled her eyes and walk off before she got sick. He could here AJ calling her name to come back.

The show was a total success. Tara, De and Callie had danced there best yet and even Fatima had said so.
“That was great guys” Callie said.
“Yeah are best yet” Tara agreed. “Well I have a date to get ready for” “See you guys later”. And with that was off to change in her dressing room.
All the dancers had there own dressing rooms. They were much smaller than the boy’s of course.
“So do you want to rent a movie tonight” De asked Callie.
“I can’t” She replied looking at the floor.
“Let me guess you are meeting that mystery man some where right”.
Callie blushed but said nothing.
De shook her head. “Why can’t you be straight with us”?
“I’m sorry ok he just didn’t want me telling people”. Callie said apologetically.
“Why”? De asked.
“I don’t know” she admitted.
“Well at least tell me what his name is and where you’re meeting him”. De asked her.
“His name is Drew and I am meeting him at the park a couple blocks from here”.
De nodded. “Ok go have fun but be careful”.
“I will” she promised before disappearing into her dressing room.
De walked into hers and grabbed her clothes and walked into the bathroom. As she was dressing she heard the door open and someone walk in.
“Must be Nick” she muttered. “Ill be out in a minute” she called.
She walked out and gasped at the last person she wanted and expected to see.
“What in hell are you doing here and you’re supposed to be rotting in jail where you belong”. She hissed.
“Well I got out early for good behavior a few months ago” He replied. “I thought you knew better than to talk to me like that”.
“I can talk to you anyway I please” She yelled. “You never answered my question what the hell are you doing here”.
“Getting my revenge on you” he answered.
“Why haven’t you done enough” De screamed.
“No I obviously haven’t since I was out in jail thanks to you”.
“What are you going to do Andrew”?
He gave her an evil smile and walked up to her till he was in her face.
“Oh you shall see
“What the hell is going on in here” a voice asked harshly.
De was relived to see Nick at the doorway.
“And who is this your new boyfriend” Andrew sneered.
“That is none of your business”. De said angrily.
Nick walked over and got in his face and protectively pushed De behind him. “I don’t ever want to see you near her again you understand me”.
“I’m shaking” Andrew replied. He looked at his watch. “I have got to run”. He looked over and smirked at De. “It was such a pleasure to see you again”. And with that was gone.
Nick ran a hand through his blonde hair and turned to face De.
“Are you ok”.
“Yeah I’m fine” De replied
“Who the hell was that punk” he asked.
De looked away. “No one important”.
“That didn’t look like no one to me” Nick replied seriously.
“I don’t really want to talk about it” De said sighing in frustration. She sat down in a chair.
Nick worriedly looked at her. She looked really deep in thought. He grabbed a chair that was near by and dragged it over so he would be sitting right in front of her.
“Talk to me” he pleaded.
De rolled her eyes. “It started out when…”

Callie looked at her watch for like the up teenth time in the past half hour.
“W here are you” she muttered.
She had worn a baby blue halter and a pair of black dress pants. She wanted to look cute for him and in the case that he took to a public place she wanted to look her best. Callie looked around the deserted park. Because it was getting to be really late no one was there and Callie started to get a little freaked out. Suddenly she heard foot steps.
“Sorry I’m late” he told her.
“Its ok why were you late”? She asked.
“I had some business” He answered quickly.
“Oh ok so what are the plans for tonight”? Callie asked.
“It’s a surprise” he replied.
“Can I get a hint” She pleaded. “I/m really bad with surprises”.
“I can see that” Drew laughed. “Ok here is the only hint I’m taking you to a private place where no one will find us”.
“I can’t wait” Callie squealed.
“ Neither can I” he told her taking her arm.

Tara finished applying her make up when she heard a knock at the door.
“ Coming” She called.
She quickly finished applying her red lipstick and made sure her black skirt and white blouse looked ok before marching over and opening the door.
“ Hi” Kevin said.
“ Hi” Tara answered quietly suddenly feeling all shy.
Kevin pulled two dozen roses from behind him. “ These are for you”.
“ Oh Kevin” She whispered smelling them. “ These are so beautiful”.
Tara put the flowers in a cup of water since the dressing room didn’t have a vase
“ You look beautiful” He breathed.
“ thanks” She blushed. “ And you look handsome.
Kevin straightened his tie. “ Thanks”. “ Ready to go”?
Tara grabbed her purse “ Yep let’s go”.
Kevin held out his arm and Tara happily took it and hey both walked out of the dressing room.
chapter 19 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 19
Kevin took Tara to one of the fanciest places in town. It was a little Italian restaurant. When they walked in Tara gasped.
“Kevin this is gorgeous” she breathed.
It was a very dressy and classy looking place with a dimly lit chandelier that looked like it cost millions. There was a dance floor in the middle of the room and all the tables were glowing with candles.
“I know it’s the best place in town” he replied.
Kevin grabbed Tara’s hand and walked up to the hostess. “Reservations for two”.
The hostess looked up from the stand and her eyes got wide. “You’re your you” she stuttered.
Kevin rolled his eyes in agitation and plastered on a smile “Hi I’m Kevin”. “We have a reservation under Richardson”.
Tara couldn’t help but giggle a little at the scene. The Hostess looking ready to pass out any second with Kevin looking frustrated trying to force a smile.
“Uh yes got you right here” she finally said looking at the paper and than back at Kevin. “Do you prefer smoking or non smoking”?
Kevin looked at Tara. “You have a specific one”?
“No whatever you choose is fine with me” she answered.
Kevin turned back to the hostess “Whatever section has the best table”.
She nodded and grabbed a couple of menus and seated them in a quiet corner.
Tara opened her menu and nearly had a coronary at the prices. She looked over at Kevin who was busy looking at his own.
“Uh Kevin are you sure this is ok”.
“Kevin looked over at Tara confused. “ You don’t like Italian”? “because if you don’t we can go somewhere else”.” I just thought I recall you telling me once that your favorite kind of food was Italian”.
“I love Italian Kevin it’s not that at all” Tara replied.
Kevin gave her a confused look but eventually caught on.
“Oh I get it” he gave her a warm smile. “Look this is our first date and I want it to be special so please don’t worry about the cost”.
“It’s just that I don’t want you to think that I expect you to spend so much money on dinner or anything else” “It’s not the reason that I like you so much”.
Tara clamed a hand over her mouth once she realized what she had said. Kevin looked at her and a grin spread across his face and than he busted out laughing. Tara gave him the evil. “What’s so damn funny”?
Kevin shook his head after a few moments. “I was laughing because I really like you too”.
“You do” Tara asked skeptically.
“Yeah I do” he answered. “I really didn’t think that you liked me”.
“I have since before we started touring and than I got to know you and I continued to like you even more” She explained.
“That so great” Kevin said. “And I know that it’s not for the money”. “So relax and order what you want”.
Tara began to relax and a few minutes later the waiter came by and took there orders. After he was gone Kevin stood up and held out his hand. “Can I have the honor of dancing with you”?
Tara grinned and stood up and accepted his hand. “I would love too”.
Kevin guided her to the dance floor where a soft ballet was playing. Tara closed her eyes and inhaled the scent of Kevin’s cologne. Kevin twirled her and than dipped her. When he pulled her back up he whispered into her ear “Will you be my girlfriend”?
Tara smiled and nodded.
Kevin than held her tighter and planted a big kiss on her lips. All of a sudden applause broke out and both Kevin and Tara looked around to see all the people on the dance floor awing at them and clapping.
Tara blushed and settled back into Kevin’s arms. “This is like a fairytale” The thought. “Life can’t possibly get any better”.

Back at the dressing room De told Nick the whole story of what happened in her past with Andrew. She watched as Nick looked at her in horror whenever she told him about all the names he had called her and when she had mentioned all the times he had beaten her so bad that she almost died his face looked angry.
“ And when the neighbors called the cops after the last time when he nearly threw me out the window I finally testified against him and he was to be put in jail for five years” De explained.
“And it’s been five years”? Nick asked.
“No actually it’s only been three but I guess he made parole for good behavior.
Nick took her into his arms. “Well I can assure you that you saw the last of him”.
“I hardly doubt that” De told him breaking out of his arms and grabbing her stuff off the floor.
“No I’M serious” Nick said getting up. “I am hiring you a body guard”.
“Nick that’s not necessary” De assured him.
“Nope not up for discussion” Nick replied holding up his hand.
“I can take care of myself”. She argued. She hated it when guys treated her like a hopeless cause.
“I know that you can take care of yourself but I am doing this for your own good”. He argued back.
“Whatever” De huffed walking out of the dressing room and on to one of the busses with Nick close behind.

Once De reached the hotel Nick walked her up to her room where AJ was standing.
“AJ what the hell are you doing” De asked.
“Oh hey I was just about to knock” he answered. “I am looking for Callie”.
“She isn’t here” De told him while opening the door and ushering the two boys in.
“Oh where did she go”? He asked curiously.
“On a date” she replied.
AJ looked at her sadly. “Oh” “I was hoping to talk to her”.
“You haven’t talked to her yet” De asked him surprised. “Why the hell not”?
“Every time I try Sara interrupts or we are so busy that I don’t get the chance” he explained. “Do you mind if I stay here and wait for her”?
“No I don’t mind” De sighed. The three sat down on the couch while De flipped through the channels trying to find something to watch. Finally she found one of her favorite shows. “The simpsons”.
“So Callie’s on a date huh” AJ said filling up the silence.
“Yep” she muttered her eyes glued to the TV.
“What’s his name” Nick asked.
“Drew” she muttered.
De’s cell phone suddenly started to ring. “God damn it can’t I watch my fucking show”.
She got up and answered it. “Hello”.
“Hey De what’s going on” a voice asked her
“What do you want Andrew”.
At the mention of his name Nick got up and attempted to take her cell phone but she was faster and swatted his hand away.
“Come and meet me at the warehouse on Fifth Street” he instructed her.
“No way” she exclaimed.
“I have something that might make you change your mind” he answered snidely.
“And what’s that” she challenged.
She heard voices in the background and than a familiar girls voice came on.
“He De you have to help me”.
“Who the hell is this” she demanded not being able to place the voice.
“Its Callie” the hysterical voice told her.
“Callie what the hell is you doing with him” She asked
AJ’S head perked up when he heard Callie’s name and was instantly next to Nick.
De held out her cell phone so they all could hear. “Its Drew he tied me up” she whispered.
Than she heard the phone makes a noise and than Andrew’s voice was back on. “So are you coming or are you going to let your friend here get it”?
“Ill be there” De told him firmly.
“Good” he replied and than there was the dial tone.
“I can’t believe that her boyfriend is working with Andrew” Nick replied shaking his head. “ IM coming with you”.
“ me too” AJ replied eagerly.
“ Ok but let me think a minute” she told them.
“ How could her boyfriend know Andrew and how come they went after Callie and not you”? AJ wondered aloud.
For a few minutes everything was quiet. Suddenly De’s eyes flew up. “ I know exactly what this is about”. she cried snapping her fingers.
AJ and Nick both looked at her confused.
“ think about it is not rocket science” she told them.
When they still continued to look at her like a deer in headlights she rolled her eyes and explained. “ See don’t you get it Drew and Andrew are the same person hence the drew part of Andrew”.
The boys shook there head finally starting to understand. De continued “ See when Andrew went to jail he swore he would get back at me and than he said that he had revenge planned and to wait and see”. “ The revenge is using a good friend to get to me”.
“ Oh so what’ the plan” AJ asked.
“ Come on Ill figure out on the way” She replied.
The three were out the door in a rush.
chapter 20 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 20
Callie tugged at the ropes that had been tied at her wrists and her ankles for the hundredth time in what seem like days. She was exhausted. She looked over at the two bone heads that were supposed to be watching to make sure she didn’t escape.
“I’m hungry”.
The fat bald one looked over at her “ So”.
“So can I have something to eat and some water to drink at least”? She asked.
The other one a skinny guy with red hair and glasses looked over at the bald one. “You think we should”.
“No this could be some kind of a trap for us” he answered.
Callie rolled her eyes and tried her best to ignore her rumbling stomach.
“Great” she thought “This has got to be the worst day of my life”.
She thought back to when she had met him. He had been so nice and when he had said someplace private he wasn’t kidding. In the car he was normal. They had talked about the show that night and she had mentioned that AJ had tried to talk to her again. Once they had arrived at some ware house she had thought that was odd but soon after had figured out what a mistake she had made.
“Why does this stuff always happen to me” she wondered to herself. “This is just my luck”.
Callie looked over at the guys again and saw that they had fallen asleep.
“There has got to be away to get out of these and out of here” She thought to herself. “Got to keep trying”.
She kept at it trying to loosen the knot some on her wrists but to no avail. It had been tied pretty tight.
“Damn it” she muttered.
She finally decided to give up and yawned.
“Ill gets some sleep”.
She yawned again and closed her eyes hoping that someone would come rescue her.

“Ok we are here” De told Nick and AJ.
They had gotten a cab to Fifth Street and now were standing on the corner behind the warehouse so Andrew wouldn’t see them. At least not yet.
“Ok so what’s the plan” Nick asked her.
“This is what I came up with on the way here” De started. “I’m going to go in and meet him and talk to him so that he is distracted”.
“What do you want us to do” AJ asked her.
“I want you to go in and find her and bring her out here where she will be safe” She instructed him.
“What about me” Nick whined. “I want to help”.
“Nick I want you to first stay out here and use your cell phone to call Kevin and all the others to let them know what’s going on”. De explained. “Than after you do that I want you to come and find out where I am and stay out of sight so in the case that I get into trouble I want you to call for help”.
“Ok got it” Nick assured her with a thumbs up.
“I sure as hell hope so Nick” “It’s crucial you don’t blow this plan”.
Nick gave her a hurt look. “Hey”.
“Now that we have a plan let’s split up and do this”. De said.

De walked in and surveyed the building. It was a two story building with only three rooms that were on the first floor. She walked into the first room. It was small with a couple of boxes on the floor along with some pipes. But it was empty. She than walked into the second room which was connected to the first. It was a bigger room with a desk and small papers scattered about. Andrew was sitting at the desk with his feet propped up and hands tied behind his head.
“I see you finally showed up”.
“Yes I did now what is it that you want” she demanded.
“What I want is some money from you”. He stated.
“Money what the hell for”. De asked harshly.
“Well I figured that first off if you want your friend back safely that there should be a fee”. He told her matter of factly. “ And secondly since I just got out of jail a couple months ago I am broke and I figured since you were the one to put me there you should contribute”.
“ I don’t owe you a damn thing”. “ You deserved to go to jail after the horrible things that you did to me”. She told him.
“ You want that dancer friend of yours back right” he asked.
“ Fine how much will this fee be”? She asked.
“ One million dollars” he answered.
“ Are your crazy”? “ Wait a second that was a really stupid question of course you are but anyway I don’t have that kind of money”.
“ Get your backstretch Boyfriends to help you” he sneered.
“ I am not involving them” She said. “ This is between you and me”.
De whipped out her cell phone right as Andrew stood up and pulled a gun out of his pocket.

AJ went around the building to see if there was anywhere else that he could get inside from beside the door De did so he wouldn’t bee seen. He didn’t see any door that he could use but he did find a window on the second floor that was partially opened.
“ Now how can I get up there” He wondered aloud.
He walked around again and spotted a ladder leaning against the side of the building next door.
“ Ill just gank this” he thought.
He moved it over to the window and slowly sure not to make any noise as he stepped one at a time. He finally reached the window and peered inside. He didn’t see anyone so he opened the window farther up and as quietly as he could made his way in.
“ I’m in” he thought happily. “ Now to go find Callie.
AJ slowly opened the door and looked out into he hallway. There were two other doors up on that floor. One on the left and one on the right. AJ decided to check the one out on the left first. It was a bedroom with one bed and a small wooden chair in the corner.
“ Well that’s not it” he thought.
He than went over to the door on the right and saw that it was slightly opened. He peeked in to see Callie asleep tied in a chair. AJ sighed with relive and smiled a little at how peaceful she looked. He gently opened it a little more without any noise to see if there was anyone else in there. He than noticed to guys asleep with their heads on the table.
“ Now what should I do he thought. He looked at the guys again. “ I think I can get her free without waking them up”.
There was the small possibility that they could wake up but that was just a possibility that he was just going to have to take. Besides he could take them. He slowly crept into the room and made his way over to Callie. He shook her and she slowly opened her eyes and than they went wide.
“ AJ” she whispered.
“ Yeah its me”. He whispered back.“ I am going to untie you ok”.
She nodded as he went to work.
After ten minutes he finally got her wrists undone. He kneeled down and preceded to get the rope off her ankles.
“ What in the hell are you doing” A voice said startling AJ.
He turned over his shoulder to see the fat one was up. AJ stood up and faced him.
“ I’m setting her free” He answered.
“ Like hell you will” the guy replied. He attempted to take a swing at AJ but missed and AJ kicked him to the ground.
The red head had woken up and punched AJ in the stomach but he recoiled by punching the skinny guy in the jaw knocking him clear to the wall. After AJ made sure that both guys were down he went back to Callie and finished untying her.
“ Thanks”. she whispered.
AJ smiled and picked her up over his shoulder and back out into the hallway into the room and down the ladder to safety.

Nick gasped when he saw the black revolver pointed at De’s head. He called Kevin on the cell phone and explained what was going on and had afterwards snuck inside and found De and Andrew just as he had pulled out the gun. Nick than ducked to the side of the door.
“ I have to get her help” He thought.
Nick whipped out his cell phone and than struggled to remember the number.
“ 915 no that’s not it” he thought .
He racked his brain and it finally hit him. He as quietly as he had come in had gone outside and called 911. He than slipped back inside and watched from the door.
“ Put that phone down” Andrew demanded.
“ I thought you wanted you money” De asked him.
“ I do” he replied angrily.
“ Well I was calling the bank” De told him.
Nick decided now would be a good time to step in. He couldn’t bear the thought of that gun be pointed at his love’s head.
“ Freeze slime ball” Nick shouted walking into the room.
“ Well If it isn’t your little backstretch boyfriend” Andrew taunted.
“ Nick what the hell are you doing”? she hissed.
“ Saving you” He answered back.
Nick than flew at Andrew knocking the gun out of his hand. All three struggled to get it but Andrew got it first.
“ Its my lucky day” Andrew said happily. “I get to kill you both now”.
Just than a swat team of police officers ran in.
“ Drop your gun” the police yelled.
chapter 21 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 21
Later on back at the hotel the gang all sat in the girl’s room while De explained to Brian, Howie, Kevin and Tara the events of that night. By the time she had finished with the part about Nick’s sorry ass excuse rescue Brian had busted out laughing and Kevin shook his head in amazement.
“Nick that has go to be the funniest story I have ever heard about you” Brian exclaimed.
“Yeah Nick that was a really stupid thing that you did” Kevin said.
Nick just pouted. “Hey at least I tried”.
“Well I am glad that everything worked out” AJ said.
“Yeah me too but it almost didn’t because of Nick’s oh smart idea”. De replied.
“What was I supposed to do let him just blow your head off” Nick defended.
De turned to Nick. “I told you what your part in the plan I was told you to call for help when I was in trouble not get in the line of fire and make things worse”.
“I panicked when I thought something bad might happen to you” He answered angrily.
The whole room awed and De shot everyone a dirty look.
“I appreciate the concern I really do but I can taker care of myself”. “I tried to tell you that before but you wouldn’t listen to me”. De pointed out.
“Look can we just put this nightmare behind us” Callie piped up for the first time.
“Yeah she is right I think that we have verbally abused Nick enough so It’s been a weird night let’s all call it a day” Kevin suggested.” Besides we are leaving early tomorrow for San Antonia”.
“Ok sounds good” Nick said quickly before he got interrogated some more.
Tara gave Kevin a passionate kiss and all the guys rooted then on.
Kevin and Tara both blushed and Kevin walked out the door.
As AJ was passing Callie he slipped a piece of paper into her hands.
“What’s this Callie asked?
“Read it after I leave he whispered into her ear.
“I am beat” Tara announced once all the guys had left.
“Me too night girls” De called out as they all went into their rooms for bed.

Callie took a hot shower and threw on her most comfortable pajamas. She got comfortable under the covers and turned out the light. She was glad the whole thing was over and grateful to AJ for saving her life. Than that’s when she remembered the letter AJ had given her before he left. She turned the light back on and reached over to pick the letter off the dresser where she had set it down before her shower. The letter read:
Callie
Meet me downstairs by the pool tomorrow at six. I really need to talk to you before we leave
AJ
Callie wasn’t sure if she wanted to meet him. Yeah she was grateful to him but she was really confused about where they stood and really wasn’t in the mood for more emotional discussions. She set the letter down and set the alarm clock for 5:30 AM just in case she decided to go and turned the light off once again. As soon as her head hit the pillow she was fast asleep.

De walked into her room and put on her Pajamas and sat on the bed. She was tired and was getting ready to get into bed when there was a knock at the door.
“Who the hell could that be”?
She walked into his living room and opened he door.
“Hey can I talk to you” Nick asked sheepishly.
“Nick I am really tired can’t this wait till tomorrow”? She asked annoyed.
“No it can’t because if I don’t get this out now than I may not have the guts to tell you this again” he told her,
De rolled her eyes and sighed. “Oh alright get in here”.
“Thanks” Nick replied coming into the living room.
De shut the door and walked over to him. “What in hell is this all about”?
“Look I realized something tonight”. “Something that I have been denying for the longest time and I realized now that the guys were right”.
“What are you babbling about”? “You have totally lost me”. She said.
“I realized tonight with what happened and all the emotions that I felt when I thought I was going to lose you is that” Nick stopped and tried to calm his nerves and his racing heart.
“Realized what” she coaxed him.
“That I love you” he finally said. “I love you so much that it hurts and I have for the longest time”.
De for the first time in her entire life she was speechless.
“Please say something” he urged.
As she was about to open her mouth there was another knock at the door.
“Hold on one minute” she told Nick and went to answer it. When she opened it she was nearly trampled.
“Oh my god thank god you’re alright” Johnny cried as he held on to her tight.
“Um Johnny could you like loosen your grip a little” she asked in a tight voice. “You’re kind of cutting off my air supply.
Johnny immediately let her go. “I am so sorry about that I am just so happy that you’re ok”.
“How did you know”? De asked with curiosity and confusion.
“I called your cell phone and that friend of yours Tara I believe was her name answered it and she told me what was going on”. He explained. “I got the first flight out of LA where I am doing a promotion for a new movie”.
They both heard someone clear there throat. De turned to look at Nick.
“Johnny this is Nick Carter and Nick this is Johnny Depp”. She introduced.
Johnny extended his hand out but Nick only grunted. He shrugged and turned his attention back over De.
“I was wondering if you are interested in having dinner with me”? “I really like you a lot and want to get to know you better”.
Before she could answer Nick stepped in. “De and I were kind of having a discussion before so could you please take a hike.
“Oh I am so sorry to interrupt you and your boyfriend”. “I didn’t know that you had one”.
“I don’t Nick just” she started
“I got to her before you did pretty boy” Nick sneered.
“Oh and did you get an answer” He challenged Nick.
“I haven’t answered Nick yet and frankly I need some time to think so if you both won’t mind” she replied.
“Ok I will go but you have to give us an answer on which it’s going to be” Nick told her.
“I know and you will get my answer soon” De promised. “I just need some real time to figure things out.
“Take all the time you need” Johnny assured her. He shot a look at Nick. “I sure as hell am not going anywhere”.
“Me either” Nick said.
Both boys walked out and wet in there separate ways and De closed it.
“ What in hell am I going to do”.
chapter 22 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 22
Callie woke up early and had decided to go and see what AJ wanted. First, she had finished her packing since they were leaving that day. Callie was very curious about AJ since he was so mysterious in the note that he had given her. She had thought that at least she could see what he wanted. In all reality, she wanted to find out where they stood. She walked down to the pool area where she was to meet AJ. It was completely deserted and was kind of freaking her out.
“Where are you AJ?” she thought nervously.
She hated being alone in the pool are especially after what happened the day before. She was on edge. Finally, just as she was about to leave AJ came running in.
“Sorry I’m late” he said.
“That’s ok,” Callie said softly.
“You ok?” he asked.
“Uh yeah why”? She asked confused.
“Your pale and you look like your expecting the boogey man to pop out any second” he joked.
“Well considering what happened to me yesterday and being here alone while waiting for you to finally show up isn’t exactly a great feeling” she told him shortly.
AJ looked down at the floor. “I’m really sorry.
Callie sighed. “It’s ok” “So what was it that you wanted to talk about”?
AJ led her over to the pool and they both rolled up their pant legs and stuck there feet in the water. “Well I wanted to tell you that I love you”.
Callie gave him a blank look. “Excuse me”.
“You heard what I said I love you and I want you to be with me”. AJ told her.
“AJ this is not a funny joke” Callie replied harshly.
“It is not a joke” He said. “Why in the world would you think that I was joking”?
“ Let’s see shall we it really wasn’t that long ago that I told you I had a crush on you and you told me we were just friends not to mention you have a girlfriend that you are in “love” with” she explained.
Callie got up. “I don’t have time for these games.
AJ jumped up and pulled her back down. “Will you please listen to me”?
“Why should I”? She challenged folding her arms.
“Because when I tell you that I love you I am being truthful and I want to explain to you about what happened”. He told her pleadingly.
Callie looked into his brown puppy dog eyes and sat back down cursing herself mentally to subjecting herself to stay.
“Alright fine start talking” She said.
“Ok the day that you told me how you felt about me I really never thought about my feelings for you” he started.
“Well obviously” Callie interrupted.
“Please let me talk”? He asked.
“Sorry” she mumbled.
“Any who Sara showed up and seemed to sense that there was something going on like we have some sort of chemistry when we are together which I now believe that we do”. He continued. “Every time I would try and talk to you Sara would interrupt us or we would have something that we had to do like finish a rehearsal”.
Callie nodded in agreement.
“During that time I really missed you a lot and I did a lot of thinking” he said.
Callie’s face softened a bit. “Maybe he really does love me”. She thought
“Well after the show yesterday I went to Sara and told her that it was over and that I want to be with you” AJ said.
She smiled. “So how did miss prissy take it”?
“Well she screamed and yelled and threw things at me and finally slapped me hard before storming off with her stuff to the airport” He laughed.
“Wow I can’t imagine what that was like” Callie said.
“ the point is we broke up and when I went to see you De told me that you were on a date and that I could wait for you to come back and you know the rest”. AJ finished.
“So you really love me huh” Callie finally said a few minutes later breaking the heavy and awkward silence that had fallen over the two.
“Yeah I really do” AJ looked at her green eyes and Callie could tell that his brown eyes were full of sincerity.
“Where do we go from here” Callie asked. “I mean that’s the question I have been wondering”.
“Do you still love me” AJ asked.
“Of course I do AJ nothing will ever change that” she told him putting a hand on his shoulder.
“Since we both feel he same way there is only one thing left to do” AJ said.
“What’s that”? She asked.
He leaned over and kissed her. “Would you be my girlfriend’?
Callie smiled. “I would love to”.

Tara woke up around eight and stretched. She smiled as she remembered her most perfect romantic evening that she had ever had with one of the most perfect good-looking sweetest guys she had ever dated. She walked out into the living room to find De sitting on the couch.
“You haven’t moved” Tara said.
“I never went to bed” De told her.
“What are you crazy”? Tara exclaimed. “We have another show to do tonight you will be so tired”.
“Yeah well that’s why insomnia sucks so much” she said.” Have you seen Callie”?
“She left me a small note saying that AJ wanted her to meet him by the pool” Tara replied.
“Oh yeah I knew that” De recalled. “He told me that if she showed up he was going to ask her out”.
“Really”? I’m so happy for her” Tara replied.
Tara looked at the blank TV screen looking in total distress.
“I know that it’s a lot more than just insomnia” Tara said matter of factly.
“Oh really oh smart on” De said sarcastically. “What in the world could that possibly be”.
“Have you decided which guy you want”? Tara asked.
“No I haven’t” De sighed. “I am no closer to deciding than I was last night.
“The tour is almost over” Tara pointed out.
“I know” De exclaimed.
“You should choose the guy you will most likely to keep in touch with” Tara suggested.
De shrugged. “What am I going to do”?
There were a few minutes of complete silence. Suddenly Tara jumped up from her place on the couch.
“What” De asked her looking at her as if she was crazy?
“Why don’t you wait till the tour is over than have each guy takes you out on a date and you can choose the guy that you have the most fun with and the one that you connect the most with”.
“You know that’s not a bad idea in fact I think that’s a great idea,” De cried.
De whipped out her cell phone and dialed Nick and Johnny.
chapter 23 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 23
“Home sweet home” Callie thought as she walked through the door of her apartment.
The tour had finally come to an end and the flight back had been a long and tiring one. As sad, as she was that it was over she was happy too that she was back home and could sleep in her own bed. She dropped her stuff on the floor in her room and went to check her seven messages. The first three were sales calls and the forth one was from her mother.
“Hey honey I know that you get home today so please call me”.
Callie rolled her eyes. She knew that if she called her mom back that it would only end in a fight. She was too tired to deal with her.
“Next message” Callie said.
“Hey girl its me I am home and I miss you and de already” Tara‘s voice said. “Well I have to go now I have a late date with Kevin so I will call you tomorrow and we can go shopping or something” “bye”
Callie laughed and checked the next message.
“Hey its De call me sometime”.
Callie smiled and shook her head. “Last message”.
“Hey sweetie it’s AJ I just walked into the door of my house and I am feeling lonely without you love you talk to you tomorrow bye”.
Callie missed him and her best friends a lot and made a mental note to call them all in the morning.
“Right now I’m taking a steaming hot bath and going to bed” she thought to herself.

The next morning De woke up and yawned. She had slept like a baby. Something that only happened once in a blue moon. Today was her date with Nick. Tommarow’s date was with Johnny. After Tara had come up with the idea about deciding on which guy she should choose by the connection on a date, she had called and talked to Nick and Johnny. Both boys had understood and thought it was a great idea too. Her thoughts were interrupted by her phone ringing.
“Hello”.
“Hey De can you be ready in like a half hour” Nick’s perky voice chirped.
“Uh yeah I think so” De replied. “Where are we going”?
“It’s a surprise” He replied mischievously.
“Well can I get a hint at least” She asked. “I would like to know what would be an appropriate outfit to wear”.
“Wear whatever you want” Nick answered. “But I will tell you to bring your bathing suit”.
“Ok I can handle that” De told him.
“Ok cool I will be there in thirty minutes” Nick assured her.
“I will be waiting” she replied.
After she hung up with Nick De took a shower and dried her blonde hair with a blow dryer so that it would be nice and fluffy.
“What to wear” she thought.
She looked through her closet for something that would be perfect. She wanted to look cute and nice but not too much so that it seemed like she was trying to hard or that she was trying to impress Nick. Finally she chose a kaki squirt and a light pale shade green halter top. Just as she finished putting everything into her duffle bag there was a knock at the door.
“Coming” De called.
She walked over to the door and answered it. She was greeted by Nick who had a bouquet of red roses in his hand.
“For you ma lady” Nick said handing the flowers over to her.
De smiled. “Thanks Nick that’s so sweet of you.
She walked into the kitchen and filled a vase with water before sticking the greatly smelling roses in. She walked back into the living room where Nick was waiting and set the vase on her brown coffee table.
“Shall we go” She asked Nick.
Nick held out his arm. “We shall and I can guarantee you will have a great time”.
De smiled and took his arm in return. She couldn’t wait to see what Nick had in store for her.

Tara checked her make up and smoothed out her red skirt. Kevin had called and wanted to hang out so they had decided on going out to lunch and than coming back to her place. She heard a car door slam and ran to the front door and outside to where Kevin was. She jumped in his arms and smothered him with kisses.
“Well what did I do to deserve a welcome like that” Kevin joked.
“Just for being you” Tara told him. “I missed you so much’.
“I just saw you yesterday on our way home from the tour and I came by last night and we went to dinner” Kevin reminded her.
“I know I just love you so much” Tara said.
Kevin looked at her weird. “What’s with you”?
“Nothing can’t a girl appreciate her boyfriend” Tara asked hurt.
Kevin gave her a skeptical look. “You were reading that romance book again weren’t you”.
Tara looked at the floor. She had been reading a novel by Danielle Steele that was about a guy’s boyfriend dying. Every time she would read another chapter of that book she would cry and think what if hat was Kevin.
“Sweetie nothing bad will happen to me” He assured her squeezing her hand.
“I know’” She replied softly.
“Let’s go get lunch” Kevin told her.
Tara hopped in the car and were off.
“Where do you want to go for lunch” Kevin asked her once they peeled of her driveway.
“I don’t care its up to you” She replied.
Kevin gave her a stern look. “I don’t care where we go it’s up to you whatever you’re in the mood for”.
Tara thought about it. She was kind of hungry for buffalo wings.
“I’m in the mood for buffalo wings” She told him meekly.
“Well than we will go to BW3’s since they have the best in town”. Kevin said.
The rest of the car ride was filled with little bits of chit chat about nothing in particular.
Kevin pulled into the parking lot and jumped out to open Tara’s door.
“Such the gentleman” She teased.
He grinned and took her hand. They walked into the restaurant and ordered their food at the counter. Tara had ordered a small thing of buffalo wings and ice water while Kevin had ordered a large thing of very hot and spicy hot wings and a bud light. Once everything was ordered and they had their beeper things they found a place to sit.
“ Since when do you drink” Tara asked.
“ I am just in the mood for a beer is all” He assured her.
Tara looked at him funny but than shook her head.
“ Hi Kevin” A female voice said. Kevin turned around and saw Kristen in the booth behind theirs.
“ Hi Kristin” He replied flatly.
“ Who is this your new girlfriend” She taunted.
“ Yeah got a problem with that”? he challenged.
“ Well my new boyfriend is better than you” She sneered. “ In fact I was cheating on you Kevin with him while we were married.
Kevin’s jaw tensed.
“ And where is your new boyfriend” Tara asked her smartly. “ Is he imaginary.
Kristin glared at her and Kevin laughed.
“ No he is coming back to our table as we speak” Kristin said.
Kevin looked over and gasped “ Mark”.
“ In the flesh” He said.
“ Mark”? Tara questioned.
“ Mark was my best friend in high school” Kevin answered still keeping eye contact.
“ That was my wife and you were my best friend how could you” Kevin growled.
“ I’m sorry man it just sort of happened’. Mark defended.
Kevin stood up and Mark looked terrified. “ let’s go Kristen”.
The two walked out.
“ What in the hell was that about” Tara asked.
Before he got any chance to answer both the beepers lit up and Tara raised their hand as the waitress girl brought their stuff. Kevin practically grabbed the beer out of the girls hand startling her. In one gulp he finished the bottle.
“ I want another pronto” He barked.
Tara rolled her eyes. Lunch had been a bad idea. A very bad idea.
chapter 24 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 24
De hoped into the car and Nick put a black blindfold over her eyes.
“Nick what are you doing” De asked.
“I want to surprise you” Nick told her
De rolled her eyes and reluctantly let Nick finish tying it.
De felt the car start to move and Nick playing around with the radio stations.
“Are we there yet” De whined.
Nick laughed. “No I have only been driving for five minutes.
De pouted.
A few seconds later. “How about now”.
“No now shut up or we will never get there” Nick answered.
“I am not good with surprises” She told him.
“I’m getting that” Nick answered.
For the next fifteen minutes or so De wasn’t really sure neither on said anything.
Finally De felt the car stop and Nick getting out. Than she heard her door open
“Grab on to my arm” Nick instructed.
She did as she was told and by the smell and the sand in her toes she was almost positive she knew where he had taken her.
After they walked a few feet Nick walked around her and untied the blind fold. De had been right. Nick had taken her to the beach. She had to admit it was the perfect day for a day at the beach.
“The ocean looks pretty today” De commented.
“Yeah it does that’s why it’s our first part of the date”. Nick replied, He took her hand. “ I have another surprise for you”.
“ Well aren’t we just full if them today” De joked.
Nick smiled. “ This is our first date and I wanted to make it special.
He led her over to a cove where he had set up a blanket with a picnic basket, two candles already lit and a boom box that was playing mellow music.
“ What is all this” De examined.
“ It’s a picnic lunch” Nick explained.
“ I know what it is oh smart I was just asking why you did this” She explained.
“ I want this to be a date that you never forget” He said. “ Now come on let’s eat”.
They both sat down and Nick took one of the two wine classes and filled them with white wine.
Nick held up his glass. “ A toast to us and are possibly going out and sharing a life together.
De held hers up and clunked her glass with Nicks. “So what’s for lunch”?
“ I am glad you asked” Nick told her.
He put her glass done and as well as his own and opened the basket. Nick pulled out French bread with a brie cheese and some grapes and salad.
“ Wow looks really good” De commented. “ You did good Carter”.
Nick just smiled at her. “ Eat up”.

“ Damn it Kevin” Tara screamed.
She practically had to drag Kevin through the door of her small house. After their disastrous run in with his ex wife Kristin and his now ex good friend Mark Kevin had downed eight beers and a shot of vodka before Tara had been able to guide him out of the restaurant. Than she had spent a good twenty minutes in the parking lot trying to get the keys from Kevin. He had put up a fight claiming that he was fine to drive and that no one drives his car but him. Tara finally reached the couch in her little family room and plopped him there. Kevin sat up and grabbed her hand.
“Baby come sit here” He pouted before going into hysterics of laughter.
Tara found this side of Kevin obnoxious and a real turn off.
“ Kevin” She said frustrated.
“ Pweese” he pleaded.
Tara rolled her eyes and sat down next to him. She grabbed the remote off the TV stand and started flipping through the channels Tara could feel Kevin’s slobbery mouth kissing her earlobes.
“ Kevin stop”.
“ But I want you know” He whined.
Kevin started kissing her shoulders and tugging at her shirt.
“ Kevin your drunk stop” Tara said seriously.
Kevin looked at her and scowled before settling down and watched the show that she had finally decided on watching.
After a few minutes Kevin turned her face to his and started kissing her lips softly. Tara kissed back and started to enjoy it till Kevin started kissing her harder and started tugging at her shirt.
“That’s enough Romeo” Tara joked.
But Kevin didn’t let up he took her shirt off and pinned her arms down.
“ What are you doing get off me” Tara shrieked.
“ I want your sexy body and I want it now” Kevin growled.
Tara tried to fight Kevin off but he was just too strong.
Kevin your hurting me” She screamed. “ Stop it”.
Kevin because he was drunk didn’t hear her. Instead he got more violent as he finished taking her clothes off. He than grabbed her wrists with all his strength and drug her to her bedroom. As Kevin got inside her Tara silently cried and the memories of Matt and what he did to her on tour all came running back to her. She couldn’t believe that this was happening to her again and with the one guy she thought she could trust.

After De and Nick had finished eating Nick took her hand again. “Here is the second thing that I have planned for this date”.
“And that’s” De started waiting for him to tell her.
“We are going surfing” He told her proudly. “That why I asked you to bring your suit”.
“Uh Nick you forgot to tell me to bring my board” She told him smartly.
“I didn’t tell you on purpose” He explained. “I knew that if I told you to bring it you would know what I was planning so I bought you a new board”.
He walked back to the car and brought over a green surf board with a cute black design on it and a red bow on top.
“Wow I love it Nick but I can’t accept this” De said.
“Why not” He asked giving her a hurt look.
“Because it costs too much plus I have one at home that I could use” She answered.
“You are worth all the money in the world and I wanted to get this for you” He said softly. “Plus while you were in the kitchen putting the roses I got you in a vase with water I kind of snuck into your garage and saw your surf board”.
“Naughty Nick snooping through my things I may have to punish you later” She joked.
“Promise” he joked back. Than he turned serious. “ I noticed that your board looked like it had been through hell and its not safe to ride those.
“ What about my wet suit”? De asked him. “ I kind of need that”.
“ Yeah I brought it with me” Nick said sheepishly.
“ Snooping again I see” De laughed.
“ Yeah well I know where you keep it” he told her.
“ How do you know”? she asked him.
“ I have been to your house like a hundred times” He reminded her. “ Plus we have surfed before”.
“ True” De replied.
Nick handed her stuff and she ran to change.
chapter 25 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 25
“I had a really great time today” De told Nick sincerely.
They had a blast going surfing and than Nick had taken her to a little café near the beach where he had serenaded her with “Ill never break your heart” and “I need you tonight”.
“Me too I am so glad that you had fun” Nick told her as he pulled the car into her driveway.
“Are you sure your ok” De asked with concern.
Nick had wiped out when she had flashed him while they were each trying to win the surfing contest that De had challenged Nick to. Nick had fallen flat on his face on the board and had spent twenty minutes sitting in the sand after that with a bloody nose.
“Yeah I am fine” He assured her.
Nick walked over to her side and once again opened it for her. Than he got all her stuff out of the trunk of the car and walked her to the door.
De opened the door to her house.
“Just put that stuff on the chair over there” She told him.
Nick did as she said and neatly stacked the board and her bag on the chair.
“Thanks” She said.
Nick walked over to her. “You don’t need to thank me”.
“Yeah I really do” She told him. “I had a great time with you today”.
“Me too”.
Both stood there for a few minutes not really knowing what to say. They shuffled their feet and looked everywhere but at each other finally Nick broke the silence.
“So you have your date with Johnny tomorrow”.
De nodded. “Yep”.
“I hope you have fun” Nick said.
De looked shocked at how mature he was handling the situation. “Thanks Nick I really appreciate that”.
“Just don’t have too much” He warned.
De rolled her eyes knowing Nick had to ruin the moment some time.
Nick than leaned over and gave her a sweet kiss. ‘Call me tomorrow after your date”.
“I will but if you think that I am going to give you an answer by than your wrong”.
“I know I just want you to call me is all” Nick assured her.
De nodded. “I will have an answer by the end of the week I promise.
“Ok well I have to be going now so I will talk to you later” He said. Nick leaned in and gave her another sweet kiss. Than he walked out the door.
“Bye Nick she whispered touching her hand to her lips. She watched Nick get in his prowler and peel out of the driveway down the street.

“Oh baby I’m missing you” Callie sang as she was fixing AJ and herself dinner in the kitchen. She had her headset on while listening to her cd player. AJ was now sitting watching an action movie. Callie had woken up that morning her heart set on cleaning the apartment but was surprised to see that AJ had found her spare key that she kept under the welcome mat and had made her breakfast bed which consisted of Eggs, Bacon, sausage and pancakes and a glass of milk. He even had added a rose in a skinny vase to the tray. After that they had gone top the apartment pool to swim and work on their tans. Now Callie was fixing macaroni and cheese since that’s all she had at the moment. The doorbell rang. Callie took off her head phones and set them on the counter. She walked towards the door and saw AJ engrossed in the movie.
“ I’ll get it” Callie told him rolling her eyes.
She opened it to reveal a devilish looking Tara.
“ Oh my god Tara what happened” Callie exclaimed.
She was wearing baggy clothes and had a tearstained face. “ Can I come in” she whispered.
“ Yeah come on in” Callie said ushering her in.
Tara walked in and took one look at AJ before getting ready to leave “I am sorry to bother you”.
“ Get your ass back here” she told her sternly. “ You are not bothering me at all”.
“ Are you sure” Tara asked hesitantly.
“ Yes you aren’t going anywhere till you tell me what’s wrong and what the hell happened to your arms” She answered picking up both of Tara’s arms exposing the black and blue bruises.
Callie than noticed she was shaking. She turned to AJ. “ Will you go get her a glass of water”.
AJ nodded.” sure I will be right back”.
Callie guided Tara over to the couch. “ Now spill what is wrong”.
“Kevin” she managed to choke out.
“ Is Kevin hurt” Callie asked.
Tara shook her head.
AJ came back and handed her a big glass of ice water. “ Thank you” She whispered.
Tara reminded Callie of a frightened child.
“ Ok now what happened”.
Tara managed to tell them the story of what happened from the start of the date till disaster had struck.
“ So than after he finally fell asleep I took no time and dressed and got the hell out of there” She finished in tears.
Callie gave her a big hug and shot AJ a look. AJ looked ready to kill.
“ I should be going back I have wasted enough of your time” Tara finally said after her sobs had stopped somewhat.
“ You are not going anywhere tonight” Callie told her. “ You are sleeping in the guest room”.
Tara nodded to tired to argue. Callie set up the guest room and than shooed Tara to bed. Tara fell asleep almost immediately and Callie who had waited till she had fallen asleep quietly tip toed out of the room. She found AJ staring at the blank TV screen his jaw tight.
“ What are we going to do” She asked him.
AJ got up. “ I will tell you what I am going to do” “ I am going to go and murder him”.
“ Look AJ he is drunk so let him be till he wakes up in the morning” Callie advised him.
“ Your right” He exclaimed.
AJ grabbed his stuff and walked to the door. “ I am going over to her house and waiting till morning for the moment he wakes up”. And with that AJ was out he door.
“ This is about to end badly” Callie muttered.
Callie knew she was about to make things worse but she had to make that call.
She picked up the phone and dialed. After a couple of rings she finally picked up.
“ Hello”.
“ Hey De its Callie”.
“ Hey Callie what’s up”?
“ We have a problem”.
chapter 26 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 26
AJ watched as Kevin groaned the next morning. AJ had stayed the night in a chair by Kevin to wait for him to wake up.
“Where am I?” Kevin asked to no one in particular. He had not seen AJ yet.
“At Callie’s” AJ said flatly.
Kevin scrunched his face in confusion but than grabbed, his forehead in what AJ assumed was a bad hangover headache that hit. AJ got up from the seat and walked into the bathroom. He came back a few minutes’ later, handed Kevin two aspirins, and a glass of water.
“Thanks” He muttered as he swallowed the pills and took a swing of water.
Kevin handed AJ the cup back and AJ set it on a nearby table and sat back in the seat.
“Do you have any idea what happened last night”?
Kevin before he could reply ran into the bathroom and vomited in the toilet. AJ watched him and felt angry and no sympathy. A few minutes later Kevin finished and watched his mouth with mouth ash that was lying on the sink. Kevin walked slowly and back on the bed.
“You didn’t answer my question do you remember what happened last night,” AJ asked again”?
“I remember going out with Tara to BW3’s and seeing Kristin there” Kevin started. “Than I found out that my old buddy Mark had been the guy she was cheating on me with and I remember getting angry”.
“Do you remember anything else?” AJ asked coldly.
“No after that I draw a blank” He replied. “What is with the attitude and where is Tara”?
“I can’t believe you have no idea what you did to her last night”? AJ said shaking his head.
“What are you talking about”? Kevin asked confused.
AJ felt a pang of sympathy for him. He really had no idea that he had just destroyed the best thing in his life.
Kevin looked at him. “Well where is my girlfriend”?
AJ told Kevin the entire story of what Tara had told him. By the time he was done, Kevin had a blank look.
“I couldn’t have done that,” He finally stated.
“Kevin you did do that” AJ said. “You just don’t remember because you were trashed.
Kevin jumped off the bed. “No I would never hurt her”.
AJ stared at Kevin. He honestly looked sincere. “Look Kevin the fact is that you did do that”.
Kevin’s eyes filled with panic. “I have got to talk to her”.
“That is not a good idea right now,” AJ told him.
“But I have to AJ” He yelled. “I need to”.
“Not right now” AJ said.
Kevin walked out of the bedroom and out to the living room. He saw his keys lying on the counter. He grabbed them and ran out the door.
“Wait don’t go” AJ yelled running after him.

Callie sipped her hot mug of hot chocolate and rubbed her eyes. She had hardly slept a wink the night before. She had been so wound up about what was happening with Tara. Callie thought back to the conversation with De. De had been furious and had hunted down her infamous baseball bat. It had taken an hour and a half to convince De not to touch Kevin. But Callie knew better than to assume that De would not touch him the next time she saw him.
“Morning” Tara said breaking Callie from her thoughts.
“Good morning how did you sleep”?
Tara shrugged. “Ok could have been worse but I have slept better”.
“Would you like something to eat”? “I can make you anything you want” Callie offered.
“I am not hungry,” She said softly.
“You need to eat” Callie advised.
“I’m not hungry right now maybe later”. Tara answered.
Callie nodded not wanting to push.
The doorbell rang and Tara stiffened.
Callie as she walked by her gave her a reassuring squeeze. “I am sure it’s not him and if it is I won’t let him in.
Callie opened the door and smiled. “Hey”.
De walked in and rushed over to Tara. “Are you ok”?
“Yeah” Tara told her.
“That son of bitch will pay” De growled. “I got out the heaviest of my thirty five bats”.
Tara smiled for the first time sine before the incident. “Thanks but I don’t want you to touch him”.
“I am going to because he hurt one of my best friends so it’s personal,” She told her.
Both Callie and Tara knew that when De set her mind to something there was no stopping her.
Suddenly the door swung open and AJ ran in breathless.
“What’s wrong” Callie asked him.
AJ struggled to catch his breath. “Kevin….Talk….Tara”.
Tara’s eyes bugged out and she started shaking from fright.
“I don’t want to se him please keep him away”.
It was too late Kevin walked in. He looked like hell. He was still wearing the clothes from the previous night and had the morning’s stubble.
“I need to talk to you,” he said looking in the direction of Tara.
“Get out of my apartment” Callie told him angrily.
De ran out of the apartment and Callie was sure that she went to the car to get the bat.
“I don’t want to talk to you Kevin,” Tara said not meeting his gaze.
“Please just hear me out for five minutes,” Kevin pleaded.
“No I don’t want to talk to you and I don’t want to see you so get out Kevin,” she warned.
It was quiet and finally Tara looked up at Kevin.
Kevin’s eyes suddenly got wide and a few tear droplets fell down his cheek. Tara looked to see what it was that he was looking at and noticed that her sleeves had gone up while she was sleeping exposing the black and blue bruises. She quickly pulled the sleeves down and looked away.
Before anything was said De came back and stated swinging the thirty-five pound bat at him. Kevin ducked and De continued to miss.
“You basterd how dare you”. She screamed.
“Get her away,” Kevin said.
AJ sighed and picked up De to take her out of the room but before she was taken away she got a good hit on his knees.
“Ouch” He cried falling.
“That’s nothing compared to the pain you but her through”.
AJ carried De to the other room while she screamed and cursed at AJ. Callie followed close behind.
Tara backed away a little farther once she realized that she was alone with just Kevin.
“Please don’t be afraid,” He whispered getting up.
She backed away farther. “Get out now”.
“Please just listen for a minute” He started.
“Get out now” Tara screamed at the top of her lungs.
AJ, Callie and De all came out.
“Come on Kevin let’s go” AJ told him shoving him out the door.
“But” he started.
“That’s enough Kevin let’s go” AJ said louder.
Once they were gone De and Callie walked over to her and gave her a hug. She sobbed. After a few minutes she stopped.
“I’M Ok,” she whispered.
“I am so sorry,” De, told her.
Callie walked over to the counter and made Tara a cup of hot chocolate.
“Here you go,” She said handing her the steaming mug.
“Thanks but I should be going I have over stayed my welcome” Tara said getting up.
“Sit your skinny ass back down and drink this,” Callie commanded.
Tara immediately sat back down. “Don’t you have plans for today”?
“No I actually didn’t” Callie replied.
“I am going to stay here and hang out with you guys if that’s ok,” She said.
“Don’t you have your date with Johnny today”? Callie asked her.
“Shit that is right” De said smacking her palm to her forehead. She whipped out her cell phone.
“What are you doing”? Tara asked her.
“I am calling and canceling” She replied.
“No you can’t,” She cried.
“Uh yeah I can and I’m going to,” De said dialing.
Tara walked over to her and took the cell phone away.
“Hey”.
“I want you to go on your date today”.
“I am needed here with you though,” De argued.
“I appreciate the offer and all but think about it you won’t help the situation by canceling and will be sad that you couldn’t go plus I will feel bad that you canceled because of me so go”. Tara explained.
“ Are you sure”? De asked. “ I would feel bad”.
“ Yes I am positive” Tara assured her.
“ Well ok than I better get home to change” De shrugged. She gave Tara a quick hug. “ I will be back later”.
“ Ok have fun” Tara called as De walked to the door.
“ Yeah we want details later” Callie said.
De flashed them a smile and rolled her eyes as the door closed behind her.
chapter 27 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 27
“So what do you want to do” Callie asked Tara a little while after De had left for her date with Johnny.
“I don’t care what every you want” Tara shrugged.
“How about we watch movies,” She suggested.
“Ok that’s fine with me,” Tara murmured.
Callie frowned. Nothing seemed to help her feel better. She knew that it would take awhile but she just could not stand to see her friend that way. She looked into her video collection and picked out a video that was not marked.
“Let’s watch whatever is on this tape,” She suggested. “I didn’t label this one so I figure lets find out what I taped.
“Sure that’s ok with me” She replied starring straight ahead.
Callie put the tape in and pressed the play button. She than joined Tara who had moved over into the living room and sat on the couch. Callie pressed the play button on the remote and the movie “ten things I hate about you started up.
“I love this movie,” Tara said.
“Me too hence the reason it’s on a tape” Callie chuckled.
Half way into the movie a live concert started to play.
“Looks like I accidentally taped over it” Callie commented.
The live concert started up and both girls immediately recognized the song well.
“Uh sorry about that I am going to shut that off” Callie told Tara nervously.
But by the time, she had grabbed the remote the camera had a close up of Kevin’s smiling face. Callie quickly shut the TV off. She looked over at Tara and saw her starting to cry.
“I am really sorry about that I didn’t know that was on the tape”.
“I know” She sniffled.
Callie moved over and gave her friend a hug. “It will get easier”.
“No it won’t” Tara cried. “It hurts”.
“I know it does and it will for awhile,” Callie told her. “Are you and Kevin over for good or in time do you think you can forgive him’?
“I honestly don’t think I can” Tara replied. “But I am not ready to let him go”.
“Sounds like you have a tough decision ahead of you” Callie commented.
“Yeah I guess I do” Tara answered.
The room was filled with a most uncomfortable silence with both girls deep in thought.
“I think it’s a good idea if I leave” Tara announced suddenly.
“What”?
“I think its best if I go on a vacation” She said.
“But why’? Callie asked. “I don’t understand.
“Well since we are on a break for a couple of months I think that it would be in my best interest to go on a vacation and figure out if what Kevin and I have is worth salvaging” She started.
“You can do that here,” Callie protested.
“No I can’t because I don’t want to talk or see Kevin right now and that’s all that will happen if I stay”. She explained.
Callie knew that she was right. “So when will you be back”?
“I don’t know honestly anywhere from a week from now till its time for us to dance again”.
“What if you decide not to take Kevin back”? “Are you going to still dance with BSB”? Callie asked.
“I honestly can’t say I would like to think about that when and if I get there”. Tara replied.
Callie nodded sadly. “So when do you plan on leaving”?
“Today as soon as possible”.

De checked herself out one more time to make sure that she looked ok. She had changed outfits nine times and showered twice when she could not get her hair to work right. She finally had chosen a pleaded red skirt and a white crop top with a pair of her favorite hooker boots. Her hair was in a neat bun.
“I look cute” she smiled.
The doorbell rang and she waited until Johnny rang it three times so it did not make her look too clingy. After three rings and a makeup check, she answered it.
“Hey De”.
Callie almost fainted at the sight of him. He was wearing a black muscle shirt with black dress paints.
“These are for you” He told her pulling a bouquet of daises out from behind his back.
“Awe that’s so nice” She told him.” “Thank you”.
“Your welcome” Johnny said.
He looked her over. “Are you wearing that on our date today”?
“Yeah why what’s wrong with it”? She asked nervously. She thought it had been a really cute outfit.
“Nothing I really love it on you I really do its just that it’s not exactly going to work on where I am taking you on the first part of this date”.
“Oh ok than what would you like me to go change into” She asked.
“Change into a pair of old jeans and a T shirt” he replied.
“Ok” She started top walk off towards her bedroom but Johnny stopped her by grabbing on to her arm.
“Bring that outfit with you its quite nice”.
De smiled brightly and went to change. When she had gotten back she saw that Johnny had put her Daises in a vase of water and was organizing it on one of her tables in the living room.
“You didn’t have to do that”.
“Well I wanted to plus I figured since I made you go change again that the least I could do was save you some time”.
The couple piled into his snazzy hunter green Camero and were on their way. It was a fairly short drive and they had only done small chit chat the whole way. Finally Johnny pulled up and De’s face lit up.
“Oh my god I have always wanted to do this”. “How did you know”?

Kevin sat in his house and stared at the ceiling in his room. He always wondered why ceilings were always pasty white. He was completely miserable. He had lost his girlfriend. “The true love of his life and the woman he wanted to marry all because of his stupidity when he was drunk over an ex who didn’t mean anything to him now. He remembered promising her never to hurt her like that jerk Matt had done. And what did he do? He screwed up royally. His thoughts of pity were interrupted by someone pounding on his door.
“Maybe its Tara” he though hopefully.
He raced down top the door and swung it open. His face fell and he practically slammed the door in the person’s face.
“Oh no you don’t” Brian his cousin said sticking his foot into the door so it wouldn’t completely shut.
“Go away Brian I am not in the mood for visitors I just want to sleep”.
Brian followed Kevin back to his room and stood in the doorway as Kevin lay down on the bed once again.
“ I heard about what happened” Brian started.
“ I am sure everyone has” Kevin sighed.
“ I know that you wouldn’t have done that if you were sober” he said. “ So how are you”?
“ Not good Brian” Kevin admitted. “ I miss her and I don’t blame her for being so hurt and angry”.
“ I don’t blame her either I think that she has every right to feel hurt but I also know that you weren’t really yourself and the Kevin that I know when is sober would never touch a woman like that”.
“ I know I never would but I am a rapist now and I miss Tara so much and hate myself”.
“ Don’t hate yourself Kevin” Brian said. “ Have you tried talking to her”?
“ Yeah I have but she refuses to talk to me or see me”.
“ Give it a little time and than try again”.
“ I want sop bad to apologize to her and take her in my arms” Kevin cried. “ You should have seen the look on her face” Kevin told him. “ She looked angry, hurt and scared of me all at the same time”.
Brian gave Kevin a brotherly hug.
“ I have to get home but my advice is don’t give up and keep trying”. and with that Brian was gone.
“ I hope your right” Kevin though sadly.
chapter 28 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 28
“Are you all saddled up?” Johnny asked De.
“Yep sugar is all ready to go” she replied referring to the white horse in front of her.
“Good Ed is ready to go also” he told her.
“I can’t believe that you did this” De told him for the hundredth time in ten minutes.
“I remember you telling me how much you always wanted to go horse back riding and that you have always have wanted a white horse”.
“You are so sweet” De told him.
“I wanted to make this date a fun one” he answered. “Ready to go”.
“Yep” De replied.
Johnny helped De on to her horse and Johnny hopped up on the brown horse they call Ed. The two rode the beautiful trails and enjoyed the forest like scenery of trees and the smell of fresh air. A couple hours later the ended back at the ranch and gave the horses back and went back to the car.
“That was the cutest horse” She commented. “I wish I had a horse like that”.
“Maybe someday ill by that horse for you so you can go riding anytime you want” Johnny told her.
De rolled her eyes. “So what’s next on the agenda”?
“You shall see” he replied mischievously.

Kevin crumpled another piece of notebook paper and tossed it behind him in the pile that was already like ten feet tall. He was attempting at writing an apology letter to Tara but so far everything he wrote turned out totally wrong.
“Knock knock” came a cheerful voice.
Kevin rolled his eyes and cursed himself for leaving the front door open to get a little sunlight and fresh air into the house.
“Come in Nick”.
Nick came skipping into the house almost knocking over a statue of Kevin’s great grandfather. It was a family airlume.
“Nick you want to watch it you almost knocked over that statue of great grandfather Richardson”.
“Oh sorry” he replied sheepishly.
He picked up the old statue and scrunched his nose. “Your ancestors are ugly”.
Kevin shot Nick a murderous look. “Why are you here”?
“I came to see how you were doing”? He told him.
“I am fine Nick you can go now” Kevin told him impatiently.
“Well the other reason I ma here is I am waiting for De to get back from her date with that Johnny guy”.
“Can’t you go somewhere else” Kevin groaned. “I am busy here”.
Nick pouted. “Awe come on Kevin can’t I stay for at least an hour”.
“Fine” Kevin cried.
“Thanks Kevin” Nick grinned.
The house was silent for like two seconds before Nick started talking again.
“You know Kevin what you did to Tara was awful”.
“I know Nick don’t you think I don’t realize that”. He hissed.
“It’s weird because you’re supposed to be the father of the group and you did this” Nick said. “I am really surprised at you”.
Kevin spun his chair to look over at Nick. “You know Nick I am surprised at myself and I lost Tara because of it”.
“You know Kevin you should do something really romantic to show her how sorry you are and to show her how much you love her”.
“You know that’s a really good idea” Kevin answered. “Thanks”.
“Sure I know you love her I can see it in your eyes” Nick told him. “Well I should be going I am going to go over to Brian’s and see if he wants to play a little bit of basketball”.
“Ok thanks Nick” Kevin called over his shoulder.

“We are here” Johnny called as he pulled up to a strange looking building.
“Where the hell are we” De asked him.
“It’s the country club in town” He told her.
“Oh that’s nice but I am not dressed for it” She told him.
“That’s why I told you to bring a change of clothes.
Johnny pulled into the parking lot and handed his keys to a guy who did the valet parking as the both got out. They both walked into the lobby hand in hand.
“Wow this place is extravagant” De commented.
“Yeah I know” Johnny agreed.
“Go into the bathroom and change and I will do the same”.
She nodded and walked into the bathroom. She quickly changed back to her clothes and brushed her hair. Than she reapplied her make up and walked out to wait for Johnny. He came out a few minutes later wearing a dress jacket and khaki pants.
“You look nice” She said.
“Thanks you do too”.
Johnny grabbed her hand and they walked out to what they call a courtyard. De looked around nervously and noticed that all the guys were wearing similar clothes that Johnny had on. She also noticed that all the girls were wearing elegant outfits. De looked down at her own clothes and made the assumption that she looked like a hooker and stood out greatly. She tapped lightly on Johnny’s shoulder to get his attention. He had stopped to converse with some dude that looked like the monopoly guy.
“Yes De” he asked.
“Um I don’t really fit in here” she whispered into his ear.
He gave her a reassuring hug. “You fit in fine”.
“Hello Johnny it’s nice to see you again” a guy said coming up and shaking his hand.
De thought he looked oddly familiar but just couldn’t place him.
“ Who is this pretty young thing” The guy asked eyeing her up and down.
“ This is De” Johnny introduced.
“ Hi” De waved forcing a smile upon her face.
“ De this is Orlando Bloom” Johnny introduced.
Her eyes flew open. It was her British guy. She mentally kicked herself in the ass. She realized that he had cut his hair quite a bit and dyed his hair brown.
“ My hot elf guy” She blurted out. She automatically clapped her hands over her mouth once she realized what she had said aloud.
He laughed. “ I see you’re a lord of the rings fan”.
She nodded and looked away.
“ How about I buy you a drink and you tell me which movie you like better”.

“ I am really going to miss you” Callie told Tara.
“ Don’t say that here” Tara pleaded. “ Wait till I am at the airport.
Callie and Tara were now over at Tara’s house helping her pack. She was leaving for London England that day.
“ Ok I have my three suitcases packed and my backpack that’s going on the plane” Tara said as she pointed to everything.
“ Yep you got everything and all we can do now is try and get a hold of De so that she can meet us at the airport” Callie replied. She got out her cell phone and went to the corner.
Tara looked around her room to make sure she wasn’t needing any last minute things when her eyes fell upon a photographed picture. It was a picture of her and Kevin at one of those booths at the malls. A few tears streamed down her cheeks. She turned over the picture. “ Good bye Kevin” She whispered.
“ I got a hold of De she said that she was going to get Johnny to take her to the airport. Callie informed her.
“Ok lets go’ She said turning around and walking out the door.
chapter 29 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 29
Callie and Tara walked through the revolving doors and walked up to the ticket counter. The drive to the airport was very quiet with Tara looking out the window deep in thought and Callie silently wishing one of her best friends would change her mind and decide not to leave. Tara got her ticket and turned in her three suitcases to be put on the plane.
“What time did De say she would be here” Tara asked.
“She should be here any minute” Callie replied. “When I called she said that she was going to get Johnny to take her here and I would drop her off home when you are gone”.
A few minutes later De came rushing through the doors. When she saw them she ran up to them and struggled to catch her breath.
“You came” Tara said.
“Of course I came” De replied giving her the you worry me look again. “You honestly think I was going to skip out on saying good bye to my best friend”.
Tara shrugged. “Well I didn’t know I mean you were out with Johnny Depp”.
“Actually when Callie called me I was talking to Orlando Bloom about his lord of the rings movies”.
“How did you meet him” Callie asked.
“Johnny took me top a country club and Orlando was there” She explained.
“Wow you actually left Orlando to see me off” Tara said surprised.
“Yeah well I got his number so it’s ok”. She replied. “So what time does your plane leave”?
“In like fifteen minutes” Callie answered.
“Well we should get you through security and stuff” De told her friend.
It took ten minutes to get through the security line and find the gate. Once they were at the gate Tara started to cry.
“I am going to miss you guys a lot” she sniffled.
“You’re not going to be gone that long” De assured her.
“Yeah your gone eight weeks tops” Callie agreed.
“Yeah but still I am going to miss you”. Tara argued.
“Well we will miss you too and you better call when you get there” De instructed pointing a finger.
“I know I will” Tara assured her.
“All passengers going non stop to London England flight 626 is now boarding’.
“Well this is” Callie said sadly.
Tara hugged them in a group hug. “I will see you soon and talk to you when I get in”.
Callie and De watched depressed as Tara gave her ticket to the lady at the gate and disappear down the terminal.

Later on De and Callie were at Callie’s attempting to cheer themselves up by watching Johnny Depp’s movies Benny and Joon, Chocolate and Crybaby.
“This is so depressing” Callie said.
“Yeah it is but you know it never would have happened if it weren’t for Kevin haven’t to get drunk over Kristin”. De pointed out.
“So have you decided who you are going to choose to date”? Callie asked.
“Not really its a lot harder than I thought” De replied with a sigh.
“Sounds like you had a great time on both dates and connected well”. Callie said.
“Yeah I did and I wish that I would have had a bad time with one so that I could have decided and it would have been easier to let one down”. She answered.
Before Callie could say anything else her doorbell rang. She walked over to the door and opened it.
“Hi”.
Callie quickly shut the door so De wouldn’t see who it is.
“What are you doing here” Callie hissed.
“I came to see if Tara was here” Kevin explained. “Why are you all hesitant to let me in”?
“Well first off Tara isn’t here and second De is in my apartment and I did you a favor”. Callie replied.
“Ok than where is Tara because I went over to her house and she wasn’t there and a neighbor said she had left with you and how are you saving my life”?
“Yes Tara was with me but now she isn’t and if De finds out you’re here than you better run cause it would be the end of your life right there”.
“Ok than where is Tara”? Kevin asked again.
“She left” Callie said quietly.
“ I realize that but where can I find her because I need to talk to her and tell her how sorry I am and that I will never get drunk and do what I did again” He told her./ “ I have this whole romantic evening planned out to show her how much I love her”.
Callie could tell he was being sincere but he couldn’t erase and forget about what happened. At least not yet.
“Look Kevin when I say she is not here I mean she left town” Callie told him.
Kevin’s face fell and he looked at her hard. ‘What do you mean she left town”? “Where did she go”?
“I mean she left town as in left Florida and I can’t tell you where she went”.
“Why not“? Kevin asked harshly.
“Because she made me promise not to tell anyone especially you” Callie replied angrily.
“I don’t understand” Kevin cried clearly upset.
“Kevin she needed time away from you to heal and figure out whether or not she will be able to forgive you or move on”.
“When will she be back”? He asked quietly on the verge of tears.
“I am not sure” she answered honestly.
Kevin stood there for a few minutes before running off.
Callie watched him run down the hallway and than went back inside.
“Who was that” De asked.
“Uh a salesman who wouldn’t take no for answer” She lied.
“Yeah right and I own the state of Florida”. De said sarcastically rolling her eyes. “Kevin has never been good at keeping his temper in check”.
“Oh so you heard him out there” Callie said sheepishly.
“I think that Ohio heard him” De stated. “Why did you lie”?
“Cause if you found out who it was than you would have killed him with your bat” Callie told her simply.
“True”.
Suddenly De’s cell phone rang and she fished it out of her bag and answered it.
“Hello”.
Callie saw her smile and walk out of the room to talk and so she would be able to hear better since the TV was blaring. A few minutes later De came back smiling.
“Who was that”? Callie asked.
“Lets just say I know who I am going to choose”.
Callie waited for to continue and when she didn’t ask “Well”.
“Well what” She asked innocently.
“Don’t give me that” she said. “Spill girl tell me who your picking and who that was on the phone to help you decide”.
“I will tell you tomorrow I promise” De assured her. “I need to talk to Johnny and Nick first since it concerns them”.
“Ok but after you dump one and go with the other you have to tell me”.
“Ok but for right now I should be heading home”.
“Ok let me grab my keys and we can go” Callie told her.

Once De had arrived home and Callie had driven out of sight De headed inside and yawned. She had a really long day and all she wanted to do is get a shower and get to bed. She knew that Tara wouldn’t be calling till morning. After she put on her Pajamas. She was happy that she had finally made a decision. She felt like a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders. She just hope that they both would stay friends with her after she told them who she chose. She didn’t want to lose either one as a friend. She unmade her bed and was about to get in it when the doorbell rang.
“Who the hell could that be”? She asked herself.
She walked over and answered the door she was surprised to see Nick and Johnny.
“What are you guys doing here”?
“ We came here because we are dying to know if you have chosen one of us yet and we don’t think its fair for you to keep doing this and leading us both on” Johnny said.
“Well I have chosen who I want and was going to call you both in the morning but since you are here please come in”.
Both men walked into her living room.
“Well” Nick pressed.
“I want you to both know that it was a hard and difficult decision and I like you both and don’t want to lose you as friends”. she started.
“ Yeah we know we both will be your friend no matter who you chose” Nick assured her.
“ Ok I chose…..
chapter 30 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 30
“Well” Nick pressed impatiently. He was dying to know.
“Neither one of you” she finally answered.
“What” they both gaped.
“ You see I thought that I was going to have a hard time with this cause I like you both,” De told them.
She saw the disappointed looks in there eyes but hoped after explaining to them that they would understand.
“ I have decided to date Orlando bloom”. She blurted out.
“ You know I knew that I shouldn’t have introduced you to him at the country club” Johnny joked.
“ Orlando Bloom” Nick asked. “ Isn’t he the guy who played in Once upon a time in Mexico”?
“ Nick he played in Pirates of the Caribbean with Johnny and in the Lord of the rings series you moron,” De said frustrated with his stupidity once again. It was too late at night to deal with it.
Johnny laughed. “ I was the one in Once upon a time not Orlando”.
Nick blushed sheepishly. “ Oops”. “ It’s a common mistake”.
“ You worry me” She said shaking her head. “ Now where was I”?
“ You were explaining why you chose Orlando” Johnny told her.
“ Oh yeah sorry I lost my train of though there” she said looking at Nick who shrugged.
“ Anyway I like you both a lot and can’t choose between the two of you” she started. “ I wish I could have all three of you at the same time since that’s the perfect solution but I don’t think that’s possible”.
“ Uh no I am straight thanks” Johnny said
“ Yeah me too I am straight as a toothpick” Nick said.
“ Nick shhhh and be pretty” De told him rolling her eyes. “ Anyway my answer came earlier tonight when Orlando called me” she explained. “ He asked me out for tomorrow night and that’s when my answer came to me”. “ If I couldn’t choose either of you than go with the other guys so that I wouldn’t have to hurt someone’s feelings”.
“ Well I do have to say that’s interesting” Johnny said.
“ I am confused” Nick replied.
“ Surprise surprise” Johnny laughed.
“ You want to fight me” Nick asked angrily.
‘” Boys stop it right now” De commanded. “ Now I need to know that you understand and I won’t lose you as one of my best friends”.
“ You won’t lose me don’t worry I will always be here for you” Johnny assured her giving the hand that he took and gave it a tight squeeze.
“ De we have been best friends for years I could never be angry with you and I am here for you whenever you need me” Nick told her seriously giving her a big hug and a friendly peck on the cheek.
“ Ok good that makes me feel so much better” She told them relived. “ Now not to be rude but it’s late and I am tired”.
“ Uh we gotcha we should be going anyway” Johnny said.
Both boys gave her a hug a kiss on the cheek and a promise to call her in the morning and talk about getting together and doing something some time. After they left, De walked back to her room, jumped into bed, and slept like a baby.

The next morning Callie dressed in a tank top and jeans and poured herself a glass of milk. She missed Tara and missed hanging out with De too. She had seemed so busy lately. The phone rang and Callie dived for it hoping it was either Tara to say she got to London ok or De to tell her who she picked and Callie was going to see if she wanted to hang out for the day.
“ Hello”.
“ Hey Cal”.
“ Hey De what’s up? She asked.
“ Not a whole lot but I feel great” De said excitedly.
“ Oh why is that” Callie asked. She was not used to her best friend being this happy. It rarely ever happened.
“ Well I made my decision” She told her.
“ So who is it”? She asked impatiently.
De told her the whole story and after she was done Callie said “ That a brilliant idea” “ How did Nick and Johnny take the news”?
“ They took it really well” De told her. “ They said that it won’t change us from all being best friends”.
“ That’s great” Callie told her. “I am happy for you”.
“ Thanks”.
“ You want to do something today’? Callie asked her.
“ Sure but it will have to be tonight” De told her. “ Me and Orlando are going to the water park during the day”.
“ That’s fine I will probably see if AJ wants to do something since we haven’t since we got back into town”.
“ Cool well I have to go get ready but I will call you when I get back and we can figure things out from there”.
“ Ok sounds good have talk to you later” Callie said.
“ Ok bye”.
After Callie hung up the phone, it rang again.
“ Wow that’s funny” She thought.
“ Hello”.
“ Hey beautiful” AJ’S soft but firm voice chirped through the phone.
“ Hey babes how are you”? Callie asked.
“ I am fine but I miss you like crazy”.
“ I miss you too but I did just see you yesterday” she pointed out.
“ Yeah I know but we haven’t gone out on a date now that we are home from the tour” AJ protested. “ We were sort of interrupted yesterday”.
“ Yeah that’s true but it was not an interruption that could have been helped or ignored’.
“ That true” “ How is Tara by the way”? AJ asked.
“ Well not really that great so she had us take her to the airport so that she could go on a vacation” Callie explained.
“ Oh where did she go”?
“ I wish I could tell you but Kevin came by her last night looking for her and I had to tell him and I am afraid that if he asks you he might be mad when you tell him that you know but can’t tell”. Callie told him. “ That’s one of the sole purpose that she left”.
“ That’s true” AJ answered. ”I hate lying especially to him. “ So you want to do something”?
“ Ok sounds good” Callie told him. “ It’s like you read my mind”.
“ Great I will pick you up in an hour and we can go out to an early lunch and maybe a movie”. He suggested.
“ That sounds perfect I can’t wait” Callie replied excited.
With all the drama that had gone on since they had arrived home two days before she needed to have a little fun.
“ Although me and De are doing something tonight”.
“ That’s fine me and the guys were talking about taking Kevin out to cheer him up anyway” AJ said. “ Now that she left town he will really need it”.
“ Well I can’t wait for our date it will be fun”.
“ Yep so I will see you in an hour than” he finalized.
“ Yes you will”. “ I love you AJ”.
“ I love you too sweets bye” he answered.
After hanging up with him Callie decided to go and change into something cute.

In London Tara had arrived at the grand hotel where she was going to be staying for the time being. The flight had been so long and it had left her feeling jet lagged. The whole time on the plane she had tried to fall asleep but the second her eyes closed the imagine of Kevin forcing himself on her was all she could see. It terrified her that whenever she would think of Kevin that is all that would come up. It was as if all the happy memories vanished and never existed. She put down her suitcases and looked out the window. It was a spectacular view of the entire downtown city.
“Oh I almost forgot to call Callie and De”. she thought aloud.
She knew that both girl would beat her ass if she didn’t and De was known to actually show up unexpectedly and do it. She never kidded.
About an hour later she finished talking to both girls.
“ What should I do now” she asked herself.
Tara noticed a radio on the table and started messing with the stations. She heard some weird music and than some country as she kept forwarding the stations. She stopped when a familiar song filled the air.

Darlin' I can't explain
Where did we lose our way
Girl it's drivin' me insane

And I know I just need one more chance
To prove my love to you
If you come back to me
I'll guarantee
That I'll never let you go


Chorus:
Can we go back to the days our love was strong
Can you tell me how a perfect love goes wrong
Can somebody tell me how to get things back
The way they use to be
Oh God give me a reason
I'm down on bended knee
I'll never walk again
Until you come back to me
I'm down on bended knee


So many nights I dream of you
Holding my pillow tight
I know I don't need to be alone

When I open up my eyes

To face reality
Every moment without you
It seems like eternity
I'm begging you, begging you come back to me


Chorus


Gonna swallow my pride, say I'm sorry
Stop pointing fingers the blame is on me
I want a new life and I want it with you
If you feel the same don't ever let it go

You gotta believe in the spirit of love
It can heal all things we won't hurt any more
No I don't believe our love's terminal
I'm down on my knees begging you please
Come home


Chorus


Chorus


Wanna build a new life
Just you and me
Gonna make you my wife
Raise a family


She looked back out in the town and a flood of memories of the tour and all the times she had with Kevin came flooding back.
“ Damn you Kevin she sniffled.
She thought that the song fit her and Kevin perfectly. She wanted to give him another chance but the pain was still so tender and fresh that she didn’t know if it would ever go away or if her and Kevin would ever be the same
chapter 31 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 31
Tara sat in her hotel bedroom suite and watched some scary movie that she had decided to rent. Scary movies were the only movies that didn’t make her cry and think of Kevin. Even comedy made her think of him. She had chosen Halloween and wasn’t really watching it. She didn’t understand what has been going on.
“What’s the point” she said aloud shutting off the movie and the TV.
She pressed the rewind button and got up off the bed. She walked over to the window and looked out at the busy streets of London. She had only been there a day and she was bored and wondered if she had made the right decision in coming. As she was looking out she noticed a couple of streets that had shops.
“Maybe ill go shopping” she thought.
She loved shopping so maybe it could help get her mind off Kevin for awhile. She grabbed her purse off the night stand and walked out of the room. She made her way into the elevator and into the lobby. She than walked out and caught a cab.
“Where to young lady” The Englishman asked giving her a toothy grin.
“Just drop me off a couple of blocks from here where the shops are” Tara told him.
He nodded and took her a few blocks to a bunch of shops. Tara got out of the cab and paid him before making her way down the long street. Her first shop that she walked into was full of weird looking clothes. The store was crowded so she assumed it was a popular clothing store. She found a few cute tops and tried them on in the dressing room. They fit so she decided to get them. After she paid she went next door to another clothing store.
A few hours later Tara was hungry so she decided to stop at a little café looking place. It looked elegant inside and after paying for a latte and a sandwich she took her stuff outside and sat under a table with an umbrella. It was such a beautiful warm day. It was peaceful and for the first time in a few days Tara felt calm.
“May I join you” an English accented blonde handsome young man asked her.
She gave him a weird look and he laughed.
“I wanted to sit outside since it’s such a delightful day but all the tables as you can see are all full and you look lonely by yourself and I thought that you could use the company”.
Tara looked at him again and couldn’t help but notice that he looked oddly familiar. She thought he was gorgeous.
“Sure” she mumbled.
He sat down and set his stuff on the table. Tara for the first time looked around and indeed he was right. They were all full. Tara had been so busy enjoying the nice day she hadn’t noticed.
“So what’s a girl like you doing here by yourself” the guy asked taking a bite of his sandwich.
“I am on vacation” She answered taking a bite of her own.
“I can tell by your American accent” He commented. “You come with friends”?
“No alone” she replied.
He gave her a weird look. “Why would you vacation alone”? “I would think that would be boring and lonely”.
“Yeah well I just needed to get away” she shrugged hoping that he would get the hint that she really didn’t want to talk about it.
“You know here I am butting into your life and I don’t even know your name” he said with a smile.
“It’s Tara” she explained.
“Mine is Will” he said.
Suddenly it clicked. “I know who you are”.

Callie had just finished her makeup when she heard someone knocking at the door. She had chosen a blue dressy top and a jean skirt with a pair of dressy sandals. Her brown hair was half way pulled up.
“I am coming” she called.
She opened the door and was greeted with a passionate kiss and a single red rose.
“Hey babe”. She said once they had broken apart.
“Hey to you too how did you like my hello kiss” he asked with a grin.
“Um it needs work” she told him.
“Oh ok than” AJ said leaning in and giving her a more passionate kiss.
“How was that”?
“Better” she answered.
“Good I thought so” AJ told her smoothly. “You look beautiful”.
“Thanks you don’t look so bad yourself” she told him referring too the dress shirt and Khakis.
“I tried”. “I wanted to take you to a special restaurant since it is our first date back at home”.
“Awe that’s so sweet” she gushed.
AJ held out his hand. “Shall we”.
Callie giggled. “We shall”.
Callie got into his car and he took her to this fancy French restaurant. Since it was fancy it wasn’t that busy especially because it wasn’t dinner time.
“This place is so pretty” Callie commented.
“Yeah it is and their food is great” AJ agreed.
The waiter came and took their order. After they left AJ took her hand and squeezed.
“I am so glad that we finally get some time alone”.
“Me too it’s been so hectic with Kevin and the Tara thing” She said,
“Yes it has but I don’t want to sound like an ass but I don’t want to talk about them on our date”. AJ said.
“You read my mind” she told him.
It was quiet for a few minutes and by the expression on AJ’S face Callie could tell that there was something on his mind.
“You ok”? She asked him concerned.
“Yeah why”? He asked.
“You look so deep in concentration and from the look on your face something is definitely on your mind”.
“Your right there is something on my mind” he admitted.
“Well you can tell me what it is”.
“I am just nervous about bringing this up” he told her biting his lip.
Callie looked into his deep brown eyes. He had left his sunglasses in the car because they were at a classy restaurant and he didn’t want to look stupid.
“Ok here goes” he began. “I love you with all my heart”.
“Awe AJ I love you too” she smiled.
“ And I know this may come off as a little soon considering it hasn’t been that long since we have known each other and even shorter time that we have been a couple”. “What I am asking is will you move in with me”?
Callie to say the least was shocked and a little scared but after a few minutes and looking at AJ and all the love he had for her by the look in his eyes she grinned.
“Yes I would love too”.

“Wow it sure is crowded” De commented as she looked around. Orlando had taken her to Wet and Wild.
“Yeah it is I am really sorry about that” he apologized. “I thought that since it’s a week day that it would be less crowded”.
“Don’t apologize we will have a great time anyway” she told him.
Orlando and De after he had given the person at the ticket booth the tickets were off to find a good spot in the shade by the wave pool. Lucky enough for them there was a big shaded area that had exactly two seats.
“Looks like our lucky day” he said.
“Of course” she laughed.
De laid her bag on one of the chairs and took off her mint green tank top and short butt blue jean shorts. Even though she had her back to Orlando she could still feel his eyes on her. Her sparkly neon green bikini showed off her well in need of a tan pale skin. She turned around and thought that she was going to die at the sight of Orlando in his bathing suit.
“Could you put that sun tan stuff on my back” he asked.
“Sure only if you do me next”.
Orlando looked at her skeptically. “Here”.
De smacked him in the shoulder. “Pervert”.
Orlando grinned. “What did I say”?
“Just shut up and turn around” she ordered.
She squirted the stuff on her hand and began rubbing his back. He moaned in pleasure and even when she was done she saw he was still.
“My turn” she yelled in his ear to get his attention back to reality.
“Oh sorry” he grinned again.
“That damn smile” she though as she turned around and let him does her.
They spent most of the day splashing each other in the wave pool, going down water slides and working on their tans as they talked. By the time the sun was starting to set De was sitting in his lounge seat with her head against his chest. It had been quiet for awhile and finally Orlando spoke.
“I had a lot of fun with you today”.
“Me too” she murmured.
“Can I ask you something” he asked.
“Sure go ahead” she told him.
“Will you go out with me and be my girlfriend”?
De lifted her head up from her position on his chest to look at his face. “I thought you would never ask”.
And with that being said he lowered his mouth to hers.
chapter 32 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 32
1 month later….
Callie hummed to herself as she vacuumed AJ and her bedroom. It was Friday and that day she spent cleaning her house.
“My house” she breathed happily.
She couldn’t believe that AJ had wanted her to share this huge ass house with him. She remembered back to that date when he had asked her about a month before. That had been a real shock. She expected it to be another year before she thought he would have asked her that. She had moved in a week later and was having the time of her life. It was nice not to come home to a lonely apartment and now she was closer to her best friends. Callie shut off the vacuum and out it in the hall closet. She checked her watch which read five. She was done cleaning and wasn’t expecting AJ back from seeing his mom till seven.
“I should get dinner started” she thought to her self.
Callie walked down to the kitchen and looked in the pantry for something good that she could make. All she saw was some ingredients and a box of cheese lasagna. She decided to make that. After she had gotten out all the ingredients the phone rang.
“Hello”.
“Have you gotten the mail yet” De asked.
“Uh no not yet” Callie replied startled.
She hadn’t talked much in the last month with De. She was always out with Orlando or just never seemed to want to talk to her.
“Well go out and get the mail now” she urged.
“Ok hold on”.
Callie set the phone down on the counter and walked outside to the mailbox. She pulled it out and walked back in and grabbed the phone.
“Ok got it now what’s this all about”? She asked.
“Just look through it and tell me if you see something out of the ordinary”.
Callie looked through the mail finding the water bill, AJ’S credit card bill, a magazine from Elle and than a postcard with the big Ben tower on it.
“The only thing I see out of the ordinary is a post card with the Big Ben clock”. Callie reported.
“Ok good now read it” De instructed.
Callie turned it over and read.
Callie,
Hey girl what’s up? Not much here. Probably wondering why I am sending you and De both a post card. Well I have got great new. I am coming home Saturday the twenty first! I am so excited and can’t wait to see you guys! I am bringing a surprise home from London so that’s why I sent a postcard instead of calling to tell you that on the phone. I knew both you and De would harass me till I caved in and I really don’t want it blown till I come home. Well got to go I will talk to you at the airport when you and De come to get me. Lots of love
Tara
“Wow I can’t believe it” Callie finally said after she finished reading it.
“Me neither she is coming home tomorrow”. “What do you think her surprise is” De asked.
“I don’t know but we will get to find out”.
“Well I got to go Orlando is taking me out to chiplote’s and a movie of my choice” De said.
“That great I hope you have fun” Callie told her.
Callie was sad. She never got to hang out with her best friend anymore. She missed her and hoped that their friendship wouldn’t change. It was like it was drifting farther and farther away.
“I will be over to pick you up at eleven in the morning since her flight gets here at noon” De told her breaking Callie out of her thoughts.
“Ok see you morning”.
After she got off the phone Callie continued to finish dinner. At seven AJ arrived home.
“Hey sweetie” he called coming into the kitchen where Callie had just taken the food out of the oven.
“Hey yourself”.
“What is that delicious food that you have made for dinner”?
“I made lasagna” she replied setting it on the dining table where she had set up fifteen minutes before.
Callie brought out the garlic bread and salad and they both sat down to eat.
“So how was your day“? He asked.
“It was ok I just cleaned the house and oh guess what”?
“What” he asked.
“I got a postcard from Tara today and she is coming home tomorrow” Callie told him excited.
“That’s great” he replied.
“Yeah De and I are going to the airport and getting her”.
“That’s cool” AJ answered taking a bite of salad. “Did she mention anything about Kevin”?
“No actually she didn’t” Callie said now realizing it. “In fact she really hasn’t asked about him in the last two weeks over the phone”.
“Well I hope that she decides to take him back” AJ said glumly. “That’s the only thing that will straighten Kevin up”.
Callie nodded. She thought back to the past month. Kevin was a mess. He drank almost every night had woman in and out of his house on a daily basis and was rude and nasty to everyone.
“I hope your right”.

The next day De and Callie arrived at the airport at 11:30 am and were now waiting for Tara’s plane to arrive.
“I still have no idea what her surprise is” De said. “Damn her she knows that I hate surprises”.
Callie smiled. “Yeah that’s true”. “We don’t have that much longer till we get to find out”.
“What do you think she is going to do about Kevin” Callie asked.
“I don’t know she hasn’t said anything to me on the phone about him or what she plans to do”. De replied.
“Flight 638 from London has now landed” the annoying announcer said into the microphone.
De and Callie walked up closer to the gate and as passengers started coming out of the terminal. A few minutes later Tara stepped out. She looked around for her friends.
“Tara over here” De called.
Tara immediately came running over and gave both her best friends a big hug.
“Hey guys I’ve missed you” She screeched.
“Yeah us too” Callie said.
“So where is this surprise” De asked bluntly. “Is it with you in your carry on bag or is it still in the suitcase”.
Callie elbowed De in the shoulder.
“What I want to know”.
Tara just laughed. “It’s not in my carry on or in my suitcase”. “It’s too big for that”.
“So where is it” de persisted.
“Come here I will show you” Tara said.
Both girls followed Tara to the window where a guy was standing.
“Will I want you to meet my two best friends Callie and De” she told him.
Will shook there hands and smiled. “It’s finally nice to meet you” he said. “She talked about you guys a lot”.
“Guys I want you to meet will my boyfriend”.
De and Callie exchanged confused looks.
“Uh oh” they both muttered.
They all went down to get Will and Tara’s suitcase. Tara and will followed De and Callie who were up front leading the way to the baggage claim.
“I guess we now know her answer where Kevin is concerned” Callie said.
“This is going to be a total disaster when Kevin finds out she is home and shows up” De replied.
“Well at least he won’t know today” Callie assured her.
“I hope your right” De answered.

Once De and Callie had dropped her off and she had promised that the three of them would all hang out the next day Tara took a seat on her couch next to Will.
“So what do you think of my friends”?
“They seem really nice” He replied putting an arm around her. “Exactly like you described them”.
“Yeah they are cool”.
“I was thinking how about we go out to dinner somewhere to celebrate you being home” he suggested.
“That’s a great idea” she exclaimed. “What are you in the mood for”?
“Um I don’t know how about you pick a good place that you want to go” He told her. “All I ask is that it’s somewhere that has food that you can’t get in London”.
“It’s a deal I know the perfect place” Tara told him.
“Oh and where is that”? He asked.
“Ever had buffalo wings”?
Will shake his head “No”.
“You have no idea what you are missing” she said grabbing his hand.
A few minutes later Will and Tara arrived at Bw3’s. A flash of Kevin and the fight with Kristin flashed through her mind. She shook it off. She had moved on to a sweet cute guy that she believed would never hurt her. Not like Matt and Kevin did. After they ordered their food with Tara telling him what was the best to get them both seated themselves in booth and Tara smiled.
“You will love this it’s the best food ever” Tara told him.
“I can’t wait” he told her. “I am tired of English food and I am ready for the world famous American food”.
As they waited for their food Tara looked up and nearly choked on the sip of water that she had decided to take. She could tell from where she was sitting that Kevin was drunk. He was staggering into the bar area and his eyes were bloodshot. She saw him asking for a drink.
“Maybe he won’t see me” she thought.
As if he read her mind he turned around and look straight at her.
“Shit” she thought.
He staggered over to their table.
“Tara is that you” He asked.
“Yeah its me” she replied softly.
He sat down next to her and took her hand. She nearly jumped.
“What are you doing Kevin” She asked politely.
“I have missed you so much and I have been so miserable with out you” He said slurring.
“Who the hell is this nut case” Will asked.
Kevin shot him a dirty look.
“It’s the reason I was vacationing in London alone” she replied.
“Oh” Will said finally understanding.
“So that’s where you ran London” Kevin said shaking his head. “Is that where you met this clown”.
“Kevin stop it”. She warned.
Kevin stood up on the table. “Can I get everyone’s attention”?
Everyone in the restaurant looked up.
“I am Kevin Richardson from the Backstreet Boys and this here was my girlfriend who I hurt really badly and I wanted to say Baby I am sorry and I want you back so we can get lucky tonight”. He busted up laughing. He was the only one laughing.
Tara was so humiliated words couldn’t even begin to describe. While Kevin was ranting and raving on the table she had taken the liberty of calling Brian to come get him. She hoped that he hurried up.
Kevin jumped down and looked at Tara.
“You know Tara I loved you and I beat myself up everyday that I hurt you the way I did and when I came over to your house to apologize and show you how sorry I am it was bad to here you had left town because of me without giving me a chance to explain and without saying goodbye but its much worse when you replace me”.
Will stood up. “Leave her alone and get the hell out of here you pathetic alcoholic”.
Kevin angrily turned to face him. “ What did you say you little punk”.
“ You heard me” will retorted.
Kevin shoved Will and attempted to punch him in the stomach but the bartender came running and separated the two.
“ Damn you Kevin just leave me alone I hate you so much I never want to see your face again”. She screamed.
Brian walked through the door and immediately spotted Kevin and Will about to go at it again.
“ Kevin let’s go” He yelled.
“ No I have some business to do” He replied staggering.
“ Now” Brain growled and hauled him out of the restaurant with the customers clapping.
Tara could feel fresh tears start to fall and looked at the room full of people still starring at her. She had to get out of there and fast. She ran out of the restaurant with Will running after her.
chapter 33 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 33
Kevin woke up with his head killing him. It felt like a hammer was slamming into his temples. He had been getting drunk almost every night for the past month and you would think he would be used to it by now. It took a good ten minutes to focus that he wasn’t at his house. Finally it the room started to look familiar and than it clicked. He was laying on Brian’s couch in the living room.
“How did I get here” he wondered.
He slowly got up and immediately made a dash for the bathroom down the hall. He threw up four times before his stomach stopped feeling queasy. He gently laid his head on the cool tiled floor. He heard giggling from behind him and looked back. There was bailey sitting by the bathroom door smiling at Kevin. Kevin managed a weak smile back at the one year old.
“How are you feeling this morning” Brian asked appearing at the door and picking up his son.
“Like hell” Kevin replied. “Did I crash here last night or something”?
Brian smiled slightly. “Not exactly”.
“Did I call you last night at the bar to come get me because I was too wasted to drive”? He asked.
“Your warmer you didn’t call but Tara did” he told him.
“Tara“? He asked confused.
“Yeah she came home yesterday remember” Brian told him.
Kevin remembered going to Bw3’s after he had been at the local bar and they had refused to sell him anymore liquor. He remembered seeing Tara which had surprised the hell out of him. He didn’t know she was back in town but knew that De and Callie wouldn’t have told any of the guys in the case that it got back to him. He also remembered that she was with a guy. Anything after that was blank.
Brian saw the recognition in Kevin’s eyes. “You really humiliated yourself their cuz”.
“How”? Kevin asked not sure he wanted to know the damage that had been done.
“Let’s put it this way you not only embarrassed yourself and got kicked out of the place forever but also humiliated Tara as well and pissed her off royally to the point that you are lucky if she will ever talk to you again”. He explained solemnly.
“Oh shit” Kevin muttered.
“You know Kevin you have been a mess since she left and as one of your best friend, band mate and family member I am saying this with love” He told him. “You need to straighten your life up and stop all this”.
“I know” Kevin said. “I promise I am done being a screw up and I am going to go back to being the normal fatherly Kevin”.
Brian nodded. “Good we all miss you”.
“Thanks for everything Brian” Kevin said. “Could you drive me to Bw3’s to get my car?”
“Yeah sure” Brain replied.
“Thanks because I have some serious apologizing to do”.

De opened her eyes to the smell of pancakes and bacon. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. Than it hit her.
“I don’t have a roommate and my door was locked so who the hell is in my house”?
To answer her question Orlando appeared at the door with a tray.
“Good morning beautiful”.
“How did you get into my house”? De asked.
“I used your extra key” He replied with a shrug.
“How did you find it though”?
“You told me that it was in the mailbox the other day” He told her.
“Oh “she said with a slight smile.
Orlando brought over the tray and laid it on her lap.
“What’s all this” She asked.
“Well I decided to come over and make you pancakes with toast and some bacon and a glass of milk” He told her proudly.
“Awe thanks you didn’t really have to do that though” she told him taking a bite out of a piece of toast.
“I know but I wanted too” He told her. “Now I have a great day planned for us so after you are done eating get a shower and get dressed”.
“Where are we going”? She asked with curiosity.
“To this private beach where we can be alone” He answered leaving the room.

Kevin arrived a couple hours later at Tara’s house. He had gone home and showered and had out on a black collared shirt and a pair of khaki pants. He had also stopped by the local flower shop on the way. Now he had parked his car in the drive way and walked up the walkway to the front door. He was nervous he could feel his palms sweating. He hoped that Tara would let him explain and at least forgive him and they could be friends. Kevin rang the doorbell. A few minutes later Tara opened the door. She gave him a dirty look before slamming the door in his face. He was afraid of that. He rang the doorbell again. “Tara pleases”.
She opened the door a crack. “Go away”.
“Look Tara I really need to talk to you please” He begged.
“No I have nothing to say to you and I don’t ever want to see you again”. She yelled.
“Give me five minutes at least” Kevin asked giving her a sad look.
Tara looked at him. She thought he looked really hot and he gave her a puppy dog look. She felt herself start to melt. “Fine five minutes”.
“Ok I wanted to give you this first” He told her handing her a dozen roses.
“Thanks” He replied coldly.
“I wanted to say I am so sorry about last night” he started. “I was a complete and utter ass to you and I humiliated myself along with you at the restaurant”.
“Yeah you did”.
“I am truly sorry and I promise that I will be better that I will never touch a drop of alcohol again”. He swore.
“Kevin that’s not good enough” She told him.
“Please I am begging you to forgive me” He pleaded. “I want to start over”.
Tara could see the sincerity in his green eyes. “Ok I forgive you but I have a new boyfriend”.
“I know I meant start over and be friends again” he told her. It hurt just thinking of her as just a friend but he knew he caused a lot f the hurt and damage and was asking a lot to be friends. He would rather have her as just a friend than not in his life at all.
“Id like that” Tara finally answered with a small smile.
“Great well I should be going I will talk you later” He said.
“Ok bye Kevin” she said softly.
As Kevin walked back towards his car he smiled. Things were finally looking up for him.
Callie put on a pair of black dress pants and a nice dress top. She plugged in the curling iron and started to curl the ends of her brown hair. She bit her lip nervously. AJ had called her an hour before telling her that he had plans for the day to go and meet his mother. It was a big step for her. After she finished curling her hair she unplugged it and started applying her make up. Just as she finished the doorbell rang and she grabbed her purse and opened the door.
“Wow you look great” he commented.
“You think so”? She asked worriedly.
“Yes just relax you look great” He told her.
AJ and Callie got into his car and were on their way. AJ could sense that she was really nervous by the worry in her eyes as she looked out the window and the fact that she had her hands balled up into fists in her lap. “Relax” he said.
“Easy for you to say” she replied. “It’s your mother so you don’t have to worry whether or not she is going to like you”.
“She doesn’t like me” AJ joked. “She says “Son you’re a little shit you know that”. “The woman insults me.
She looked over at him and rolled her eyes at his attempt to get her to laugh and not be so nervous.
The rest of the ride was silent and seemed too short for Callie’s liking.
Once AJ had turned the car off him turned to her and gave her hand a reassuring squeeze “She will love you just like I do”.
Callie got out of the car and took AJ’S hand as he walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. Denise opened immediately and through her arms around her son. “I have missed you so much Alex”.
“I miss you to mom” he said.
After they broke apart Denise looked at Callie. “You must be AJ’’S girlfriend”.
“Yeah my name is Callie” She mumbled.
“It’s a pleasure to meet you” Denise told her pleasantly.
“It’s nice to meet you too Mrs. Mclean”.
“Oh call me Denise please”.
“Ok” Callie smiled starting to feel a bit better.

“Its beautiful here” De commented after getting out Orlando’s car. After breakfast she had showered and changed into Capri’s and a light green take top. Orlando had packed them a picnic lunch on a part of the beach that was completely deserted.
“I know I told you it was private” he said.
She smiled and grabbed his hand as he led her to a little cove on a small hill overlooking the water.
“So what did you pack for lunch”? De asked him as she helped spread the blanket out.
“We have French bread, some cheese and two different kinds of jelly with peanut butter, and we have some chips and salsa and for desert a banana cream pie.
“ Sounds great” she answered.
The two ate their food and once they were finished De laid in Orlando’s lap.
“ This is nice” He told her.
“ Yeah it is I could get used to having these picnics daily”.
“ That could be arranged” He told her.
De rolled her eyes. “ Sure”.
“ I am serious”.
“ Of course you are” she told him kissing him on the lips.
The kiss of course turned out to be a full fledged make out session and that eventually turned into De undoing the belt buckle on his pants and pulling his shirt off over his head. He slipped the tank top easily off her head and unbuttoned her Capri pants before tossing them to the side. They rolled down the small hill into the sand.
chapter 34 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 34
“What in the world am I going to where tonight” De complained as she entered the mall with Callie and Tara.
“You will find something so cute” Tara assured her.
The girls were on a special mission. It was a few weeks later and Orlando was being honored with an award at some elegant banquet and had invited all her friends to go along with the boys.
“Yeah well whenever I come to the mall for a specific outfit I end up not finding anything and I end up buying lots of tops and stuff that I really don’t need”. She replied.
“We all need to find a very formal like prom dress so we shouldn’t have any problems,” Callie said.
“I hope your right” she sighed as the entered a formal dress store.
Immediately a sales clerk walked up to the three. “May I help you young ladies”?
“No we are just looking thanks,” Tara told the woman politely.
The woman nodded and walked away in search of a customer in the need of some help. They walked around the store and Tara immediately found a stunning red dress that was spaghetti straps and was hanging on a sale rack. She picked up the dress and looked at the price tag.
“Eight hundred dollars” She read aloud. “Not bad”.
Tara walked into the dressing room and tried it on. “A perfect fit” She though happily.
She walked out of the dressing rooms and called over to Callie and De. “What do you guys think”?
“I love it,” De told her.
“Yeah and it fits you so well definitely get it” Callie urged.
Tara shook her head. “I will”.
She walked out of the dressing room a few minutes with the dress in hand. “Did either of you find a dress that you guy liked”?
“Nope not my style” Callie answered.
“Out of my price range” De told her. Even though Orlando had given her his credit card she was not about to spend a lot on it. She would feel bad and she hated not buying it herself.
Tara went over to the register and paid for the dress with Will’s credit card. He had told her that she could get any dress that caught hr eye. After the woman handed the bag with the dress to her, she joined her friends out in the mall hallway and started looking for another store. After checking a few other stores and not finding a damn thing that decided to go and get some food at the food court.
“What do you guys in the mood for”? De asked.
“I am in the mood for Mexican,” Callie said.
“I think I want Italian” Tara replied.
“ Well it looks like we all want something different so meet me at that table after you have all gotten your food” De told them pointing to a table that was in a more quiet corner.
A few minutes later, the three girls were sitting at the table with their food.
“I am never going to find a dress at this rate,” Callie complained.
“Yeah I know the feeling” De replied.
“You guys will find a dress for tonight I really do” Tara assured them both. “I mean we still have liked four other formal wear stores to hit”.
“So what’s this I hear about you and Kevin going to a movie yesterday” Callie asked Tara changing the subject.
“Yeah we went as friends and only that,” Tara told her. “Where did you hear that anyway”?
“AJ was talking to Kevin about it earlier this morning,” she told her.
De raised her eyebrows. “You know I think that you should go back out with Kevin”.
“I am happy with Will” Tara defended.
“I think that Will is a nice guy but I see you and Kevin have more sparks and chemistry,” Callie told her.
“Yeah and if I’m not mistaken you guys were pretty tight before that mess”. De piped up.
Tara looked at De giving her a funny look. “I thought you said before I shouldn’t be with Kevin”?
“Yeah that was before but Kevin has really changed in the past few weeks,” she reminded her.
“Let’s get back to shopping we have a long night ahead of us,” Tara told the girls.

“This was a great idea” Howie said kicking back and letting the days breeze whip through his black hair.
“Yeah thanks for inviting us Nick” Brian agreed.
It was around lunch time and the guys had gone that morning to pick up their tuxes for the banquet that night. Now they were all on Nick’s boat kicking back and relaxing in the clear sunny day.
“No problem I figure that since we don’t have to get ready till six why not enjoy the rest of the day”.
“Do you realize that this is the first time in a long time that the five of us have done anything and hung out” Brian pointed out.
“Yeah your right” Kevin replied. “We really should do stuff like this more often”.
“Why is it that we hang out hardly”? Nick asked.
“ Well Nick let’s see here three of us have girlfriends and than there is the fact that when we get the chance to see each other its all work related which seems to a lot lately” Kevin told him.
“Oh yeah that is true” He replied with a shrug.
“So how are you Claudia”? AJ asked Howie.
“Really well I think that I am going to pop the big question soon” He replied.
“That’s great” Nick said.
“Yeah” Howie agreed with a big grin.
“So Kevin are there plans in your future that include reconcile with Tara”? AJ asked.
“Yeah we heard about your little get together last night what’s the deal”? Brian asked.
Kevin stood up and faced the guys. “Ok for your information Tara and I did see a movie and had dinner but it’s only as friends so please I don’t want to hear about it”.
“Ok just asking but for the records I know that you still want her” AJ pointed out smugly knowing that it was a rare occasion when he got the chance to show up Kevin.
“I never said that I didn’t want to” Kevin protested.
AJ held his hands out in a mock surrender but smirked.
“While we are on the subject of girl’s tell us AJ what’s with you and Callie”?
AJ smiled “Well let me tell you…”

“How do I look”? Tara asked coming down the stairs of Callie’s.
“You look so pretty” Callie said.
The girl’s were finishing up getting ready and they were meeting their dates in thirty minutes. They had decided that it was better that way so that they didn’t get bitched at for taking forever.
Callie put on her earrings and took a look. She had found a dress for five hundred dollars and was happy with that. It was a strapless blue dress with a slit going down one leg.
“Well I hope I look ok” De said coming into the living room.
She had bought a dress around the five hundred ranges too and it was a black tie behind dress that hugged her hips just perfectly. They had each French twisted each other’s hairs to complete the elegant formal look.
“Are you guys ready” De asked.
“Yep I am” Tara replied.
“Me too” Callie answered.
A few minutes later the heard the sound of a car horn.
“Looks like the limo is hear” Tara said.
“Good thinking” De said sarcastically.
The three got in and each poured them one glass o Champaign that was in the back.
“A toast to a wonderful night” De called.
“Cheers” Callie and Tara replied in unison as the clunked their classes.

About fifteen minutes later the limo arrived at the fancy hotel in the out skirts of Orlando. The three got out and were greeted by all five guys and Will, Orlando, leighanne, and Claudia.
“ You guys look beautiful” AJ exclaimed as he gave Callie a peck on the cheek.
“ Thanks” De answered grabbing on to Orlando’s hand.
“ Shall we go in” Will proposed.
As the group were about to go in Tara suddenly realized something.
“ Uh guys I need to grab my purse from the limo before it leaves I just realized that I left it”.
“ Great job oh smart one” De said rolling her eyes.
“ Want us to wait for you” ? Callie asked.
“ No you all go on ahead” She said.
They all left except for Kevin. “ I am going to wait out here with you so your not by yourself”.
“ Thanks Kevin” She replied with a smile.
Tara walked back over to the limo driver and Kevin saw her talking to him and than she went back inside and a moment later returned to where Kevin was standing.
“ Ok got it I am ready to head inside.
Kevin and Tara walked inside the hotel and entered the lobby. They saw that the ballroom was on the eighth floor so they headed towards the elevators and once the doors dinged and opened they got inside.
“ Thanks for waiting with me I really hate to be alone like that” Tara told him.
“ Sure no problem I really wasn’t to keen on the idea of you being out there all by yourself” He answered. “ Besides I know that you hate that”.
Tara smiled and suddenly they felt a bump and the light in the elevator went black.
chapter 35 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 35
“Uh Kevin what just happened here” Tara asked once the loud sound of the elevator stopping had come quieted.
“Looks like the electricity went out” Kevin replied.
The only light in the whole elevator was the dimly lit emergency light. Tara looked over at Kevin and could tell that he was looking at her so she quickly looked away.
“How are we going to get out of here“? She asked.
“I am not sure” Kevin admitted. “Since the electricity is out we have to wait till it comes back on there is nothing else that can be done”.
“Help” Tara cried pounding on the doors.
“Its not going to help no one can hear us so save your breath” Kevin told her calmly.
“Well how about if I start pressing random buttons” Tara offered pressing every button there was. Nothing happened.
“Like I said before it won’t work till the electricity is back on” Kevin answered.
“So what are we supposed to do now”? She whined.
Kevin sat down and looked up at her. “We sit and wait”.

“Where are they” Callie asked.
They were all sitting at a table that had been reserved just for them.
“It shouldn’t take those twenty minutes to get a purse”.
“ Maybe the limo left before she got the chance to get it so Kevin and her are trying to track it down by calling the place from the lobby” De offered.
“Yeah maybe” Callie agreed.
The both knew better than anyone that Tara was known for being forgetful and than not resting till she had it back.
“I hope your right” Will piped in.
“I am not real comfortable with her being with Kevin right now”.
Callie was starting to take a very bad disliking to Will. She could tell that De and everyone else in the group was to by the looks that he was receiving and the fact that De looked about ready to throw her silverware at him.
The awards ceremony thing was getting ready to start and as Callie looked back at the door she hoped that Kevin and Tara weren’t in any trouble.

“This is so boring” Tara complained.
“Yeah it is” Kevin replied.
It seemed like hours had gone by and nothing was happening. Tara was sure that the awards thing had already started and she hoped that her friends realized that they were in trouble.
“It so hot in here” Kevin muttered taking off his tux jacket and loosening his tie.
Tara gulped. “He looks so fine like that” she thought licking her lips.
“You really look pretty tonight” Kevin told her.
“Thanks” She replied blushing a little.
Suddenly they both heard voices. They were very distant but they were sure.
Kevin and Tara both stood up and started pounding on the door.
“Help” they called in unison.
“Are there people in the elevator” A male voice asked faintly.
“Yes” Tara yelled back.
“Ok the elevator is disfunctioning and we just called someone to repair it and we will get you out as soon as we can” the voice replied.
Kevin and Tara smiled up at each other and sat back down.

“Ok where are they already” De whispered into Callie’s ear.
The ceremony had long since started and both girls were starting to get real nervous.
“Want to make an exit and see if we can go find them” Callie asked.
“Well from looking at the program Orlando won’t be receiving his award for another hour so why not”. De replied.
Callie lightly touched AJ’s shoulder to get his attention and whispered into his ear the plan. He nodded and kissed her cheek.
Callie and De slowly walked out into the hallway.
“Ok so where do we start” Callie asked.
“Let’s start at the lobby”.

Kevin and Tara sat in silence in the elevator. Neither one knew what to say to the other. They were playing the childish game of sneaking glances when the other wasn’t looking. Finally Kevin couldn’t stand the uncomfortable silence and said the first thing that came to his mind.
“I still love you”.
“I still love you too” She said.
“Than why can’t we be together”? He asked.
“Because we just can’t” she sighed.
“Is it because I raped you”? He asked softly.
Tara didn’t say anything at first which told Kevin what he wanted to know. Finally she allowed herself to look at him.
“Look Kevin it’s in the past and I really don’t want to talk about it”.
“Well that’s tough because we are going to talk about it” He told her firmly.
Tara got angry “Look Kevin it’s a sore subject for me and I don’t want to discuss it”.
“That too bad because I want to talk about it” He replied. “We never got that cleared up by talking about it”.
“I know” she whispered.
“You never gave me the chance to explain or apologize and since we have that as unfinished business I can’t seem to attempt to put it behind me”.
“Me neither” She said.
“See we both need to talk about it as painful as its going to be for both of us” “I want to put it behind me and I know that you want to do the same”.
“Ok” She finally agreed. “So who wants to go first”?
“I will “Kevin said.
Tara faced him and waited for him to talk.
“What I did that night was stupid and inexcusable” Kevin started.
“Seeing one of my best friends with Kristin and knowing that was the guy that she cheated on me with sent me over the edge”. “I went overboard on the drinking”.
“You can say that again” Tara replied bitterly as she remembered practically carrying him out.
“The sad thing is I don’t remember what happened” he continued. “The only thing I know about it is what AJ told me”
Tara looked away. As the all too familiar night started playing inside her head once again.
“I am really so sorry for everything and if I could go back in time and fix it I would”. He told her sincerely.
Tara could feel her self at the edge of tears.
“I will never forgive myself for what I did” Kevin told her sadly.
The next few minutes were full of an awkward silence and when Tara looked at him again she saw tears flowing freely down his cheeks. She took that as her opportunity to talk.
“It really blew me away that you could do something like that to me” Tara started. “You had promised me that you would never hurt me especially like Matt had and than it happened”. “I never thought you of all people would get drunk and end up doing such a horrible thing”.
Kevin sniffled and wiped the tears cascading down his face as she continued.
“It hurt to look at you that are why I refused to see you or have anything to do with you”. “Than I realized with us being a group and all I decided it would be best to get away so I wouldn’t have to worry about running into you before I was ready”.
“I knew that was why”. Kevin said.
“There was another reason that I left and that was to decide whether I could forgive you and salvage what was left of the relationship”.
“I guess you decided against it” Kevin commented.
“Actually I met Will like the second day there so he was like a way for me not to think about it which honestly I didn’t”.
“Wow” Kevin commented.
“Kevin I know that you aren’t really like that and it was the alcohol and I know you are sincere with your apology so I forgive you”.
“Thank you” He exclaimed giving her a big hug.
“I have to admit I do feel a lot better” She said.
“I told you” he replied. “But we still have one other matter to discuss”.
“What’s that”? She asked.
“The issue of taking me back” he answered.
“Kevin” she started.
“Please Tara I am begging you I miss you so much and watching you with Will and the fact that I am just your friend is killing me”.
“I want to be with you too but I can’t just break up with Will like that”.
“Yes you can” Kevin urged.
Before Tara got the chance to answer the lights flashed back on and the elevator started moving back down.
The doors opened and dinged and Kevin and Tara were greeted by Callie and De.
“Thank god you guys are all right” Callie cried giving each a hug.
“Yeah we are fine” Kevin assured her.
“Well we better get back I don’t want to miss Orlando get his Award” De told them.
The four decided to take the stairs and made there way back to the ballroom just as Orlando was called to the stage to receive his plaque.
As the four took there seats Tara noticed Will flirting with the girl at the next table.
“I would like to thank my parents and my friends and most importantly my girlfriend De” He said.
Everyone awed and a slight blush crept across her cheeks.
“Could you please come up here” He asked looking at her with a smile.
She slowly got up and walked to the stage. Orlando grabbed her hand and held it up.
“Isn’t she a beauty folks”?
The audience all clapped and the guys and especially Tara and Callie got a kick out of watching her blush with embarrassment.
“Now to get down to business on why I asked her to join me on stage tonight I wanted to ask her something”.
He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a black box.
De I know that we really haven’t been together all that long but I love you and I want to be with you forever” He started.
He got down on his knees and opened the black box to reveal a gorgeous Diamond ring.
“Will you marry me”?
A few tears started to make its way down her face as she took the microphone from his hand.
“Yes”.
The audience broke into a deafening applause as Orlando jumped up and laid a passionate kiss before picking her up and swinging her around nearly knocking over the podium.

Once over the group was all in the limo with a bottle of Champaign ready to celebrate. They had decided to go over to Orlando’s for a party.
“ I want to propose a toast to the newly engaged couple may you have many happy years together and Orlando if you hurt her in anyway and don’t take care of her you will have to answer to me” Nick warned.
De smacked him in the chest.
As they arrived at Orlando’s Tara got out first and waited for Will to get out. When he did she pulled him aside.
“I need to talk to you”?
“Ok what is it”? He asked.
“This isn’t really working and I think we are better off being friends” She told him.
“Yeah I figured that’s what you wanted to say and I had feeling it was about to happen” He told her. “I know that it isn’t working and I agree that we should be friends”.
“I am glad that you understand” Tara told him.
“I know that you want to be with Kevin and frankly have a few girls that I am really interested in”. “It was nice while it lasted”.
“Yeah it was” She agreed.
Tara gave him a quick hug and watched as he got in the limo and it drove away. She walked into the house to join the rest of the group.
“Where were you just now” De asked as she saw her walk in.
“Taking care of something” She responded with a smile.
“Where is Will”?
“Gone” she replied with a shrug.
De grinned and gave her a quick wink. “Go find him”.
Tara smiled back and walked into the living room and sat by Kevin who was sitting on the couch talking to Howie.
“Kevin I need to tell you something”. She said.
“Ok what is it?” he asked.
“Not here” She said taking his hand and pulling him up leading him to the foyer.
“So”? He asked.
Tara gave him the most passionate kiss of her life and when they parted he looked confused.
“What was that all about”?
“I want you back Kevin”. “I want to start over”.
“What about Will” He asked.
“Its over I broke it off”. She replied with a shrug.
Kevin grinned and gave her a big hug.
“So its official we are dating again”.
“Yep” She said.
Kevin dipped her and gave her another big kiss. They were interrupted by a bunch of awes and applause.
Both looked up to see the whole group watching them from the door.
‘How much did you guys hear” Kevin asked.
“All of it” De answered matter o factly. “I knew that’s what Tara had in mind when she walked in so I had to tell everyone”.
Tara rolled her eyes.
“ This means the group is back together again” AJ exclaimed putting his arm around Callie.
“ Yep and it will always be that way” Kevin said.
And from than on everyone lived happily ever after. At least that’s what hope happened.

The End
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=1595