Only You by AJsSweety
Summary: Samantha Moore has always lived life alone. When she starts a new job at as a Chef at a Disney World Resturant. And then meets Kevin her life turns around.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Kevin
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 13316 Read: 16147 Published: 01/07/04 Updated: 01/15/04

1. ch 1 by AJsSweety

2. ch 2 by AJsSweety

3. ch 3 by AJsSweety

4. ch 4 by AJsSweety

5. ch 5 by AJsSweety

6. ch 6 by AJsSweety

7. ch 7 by AJsSweety

8. ch 8 by AJsSweety

9. ch 9 by AJsSweety

10. ch 10 by AJsSweety

11. ch 11 by AJsSweety

12. ch 12 by AJsSweety

13. ch 13 by AJsSweety

14. ch 14 by AJsSweety

ch 1 by AJsSweety
Only You
By Vicki © 2004

Samantha Moore stood looking out at the ocean below her deck. She had just moved to Florida from northern Wisconsin and she noticed it was a huge change from the small town she was used to. Her long flowing chestnut hair blew as the wind from the ocean picked up. She had been offered a job as a chef of a local Orlando restaurant. She had never been further than Chicago and when she was offered the job it was a huge surprise for her. She looked around the small beach house she had rented and shook her head. The place was empty, the only furniture she had was her bed, a nightstand dresser, a curio cabnet, bookcase and several lamps. The place looked as empty as it could possibly be.
“ Looks like I’ll have to do some shopping.” She said looking at her cat. She started her new job later that afternoon and knew she’d never find time to get to the store to get some new things. She hurried to shower and dress for work.


“ Welcome to Disney Cafe.” She heard a young woman say as she entered the room. Samantha’s hair was pulled up in a neat bun and her cloths where a white jacket and checkered pants.
“ Hi, I’m Samantha Moore, I was just hired as the new chef around here.” Samantha said looking at the young girl.
“ Oh, sorry bout that. Please come with me.” The young girl said leading her down the hallway.
“ Mr. Smith, This is Samantha our new chef.”
“ Oh good to see you Samantha.”
“ Thank You Mr. Smith for the opportunity to work for Disney.”
“ Oh please call me Steven, and from what I saw in your credentials you are a wonderful catch.”
“ Thank you Steven.”
“ You came highly recommended and you worked at some of the most popular restaurants in Wisconsin.”
“ I worked hard. I studied in France for two years but rarely if ever left the campus. I graduated high in my class and went to work right away out of college. Like I said thank you for the opportunity.”
“ Well how about Janice here show you to where you’ll be working and then I will speak to you again another time.”
“ Thank you.” She said a big smile on her face. Samantha followed the young girl to the kitchen. The kitchen staff looked up and smiled at them.
“ Hey everyone this is our new head chef Samantha.”
“ Call me Sam. And it’s a pleasure to meet you all.” Samantha said looking at them.
“ I’m Max this is Mary, Sarah and John.” Max said introducing the rest of the staff. Samantha nodded and shook the hands of each of the people in front of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was her second day working and someone had asked for the chef that had made the meal. Running her hand over her shirt she walked out into the dinning room.
“ Was there something wrong with the meal?” She asked looking that the group at the table. Her heart skipped a beat when the dark haired green-eyed man looked up and smiled at her.
“ Oh no there is nothing wrong.” He said, she could distinctly hear a southern accent.
“ Oh.” She said kind of confused why she was asked out of the kitchen during such a busy hour.
“ We wanted to tell the person that made this magnificent meal that it was the best we’ve ever had here.”
“ Thank you.” Samantha said smiling.
“ So your name is Sam?”
“ Samantha but Sam for short.” She said with a smile.
“ I’m Kevin, these are my friends Brian, Nick, Howie and AJ.” Kevin said motioning to the other five men.
“ Nice to meet you. I must get back to work. Thank you for the complement.” Samantha said dashing out of the room. Kevin watched the beauty leave the room and then turned towards the others.
“ Ok, Kevin you alive over there?” AJ asked.
“ Oh sorry.” Kevin said blushing as he looked back towards the group in front of him.
“ Kevin you look a bit smitten by the new chef. And what’s better she didn’t know who we where.” Brian said looking at his cousin.
“ She’s very pretty. The owner did a good job about hiring that one. Wonder if we can tear her away to work a few days at my place.” Howie said looking at the others.
“ No your not.” Kevin said looking at Howie. Causing the younger men to burst into giggles.
ch 2 by AJsSweety
“ Jasmine I’m home.” Samantha called out as she entered her house. She looked down to see her small black cat and then around the dismal home. She was tired and as she kicked off her shoes she looked at the small couch she had purchased with her advance.
“ Well Jazzy are you hungry?” She asked looking down at the cat that was playing around her feet. She walked into the kitchen and pulled the small bag of cat food from the pantry and poured the cat some food into the dish. She then walked into the back of the house and began dropping her cloths on the floor as she entered her room. She looked around and grabbed her sleeping cloths and headed into the bathroom. Drawing a warm bath she slid into the warm water and let the bubbles and warm water make the day go away. Her muscles were stiff and sore and how busy the restaurant had been. She grabbed the People weekly Magazine that sat on the stand near the tub and flipped the pages.
“ Holy Shit.” She said sitting up looking at the picture that was in front of her.
~~ Backstreet Boy and oldest member Kevin Richardson pictured here with some of the cast members from Chicago, Kevin had just finished up his run on Chicago before it broke for the holidays. ~~~
“ Good god, he’s famous. And oh god.” Samantha said dropping the magazine onto the floor. She couldn’t believe that she had talked to him and he had talked to her. And now she knew his entire name. She hadn’t even bothered to really talk to him or his friends it surprised her when she had been asked out to the table. She finished her bath changed into her sleeping cloths and slid into her bed. Jazzy her cat slid into the bed next to her and meowed at her.
“ Not tonight Jazzy.” Samantha said looking at the cat. Jazzy curled up and went to sleep.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ So what did you think of her?” AJ asked sitting across from his friend.
“ Her who?” Kevin asked looking at AJ.
“ Sam, the new cook over at the Disney café.” AJ said snickering a bit.
“ Oh, she’s pretty. What of it.” Kevin said looking at AJ.
“ Are you going to go see her again?” AJ asked looking at the older man. Kevin looked at him and shook his head.
“ What is it to you?”
“ Cause if your not I’m going to.” AJ said looking at Kevin. Kevin groaned and looked towards the papers he was going threw.
“ What ever J.” Kevin muttered. AJ smiled and took off for something to do. Kevin looked around and shook his head. He did find the new chef very attractive but he didn’t think he could dive into a relationship right now. But maybe he could talk to the woman. Kevin decided he’d figure it out in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Samantha was sitting at one of the tables at the restaurant going over the dinner menu with a couple of the cooks when she heard a noise.
“ Excuse me.”
“ Yes?” Samantha said looking up to find one of the men she had seen the day before standing in front of her.
“ Can I speak to you alone?” He asked her. She looked at him, her mind trying to remember what his name was.
“ Sure AJ. How about you guys take a break I’ll be right back.” Samantha said standing and following AJ out onto the terrace.
“ I…I uh wanted to know if you’d like to go out to dinner.” AJ asked. His eyes scanning her blue ones for a response, AJ looked past her and saw Kevin entering the restaurant. Kevin looked to see the two in a heavy conversation and lowered his eyes and left the restaurant.
“ That would be nice. I haven’t seen the city yet.”
“ Good your date will pick you up at exactly six pm. What day are you free?” AJ asked.
“ I’ve got tonight off that’s the reason I’m here I’m going over the dinner menu with the other cooks.”
“ Alright, your date will pick you up at six.” AJ said looking at her.
“ Wouldn’t my address be a good idea?” Samantha asked looking at him. AJ nodded and waited for her to write her address on a piece of paper.
“ There will be a limo to pick you up at six for your date.” AJ said smiling.
“ Alright. See you then.” Samantha said smiling at him. AJ nodded and headed out of the restaurant. AJ sighed and knew he had to find Kevin.
ch 3 by AJsSweety
Kevin walked into the small apartment he had rented for the time he was down in Florida. Throwing his keys on the stand he walked into the living room and flopped down on the couch. It seemed AJ had beaten him to the chance with the pretty chef.
“ Oh well, I’ve had plenty of girlfriends.” Kevin muttered. He looked up when he heard a knock at the door. “ Come in it’s open.”
“ Hey Kev.” AJ said coming into the apartment. Kevin looked up at AJ and then groaned.
“ What? Did you come over to gloat that you got her?” Kevin asked.
“ Not really, I went over to set up the date I knew you wouldn’t.” AJ said sitting down next to his friend. Kevin looked at him strangely.
“ What?”
“ There will be a limo picking you up at 5:45 tonight. Be dressed in your best suit. And be ready.” AJ said with a sly smile.
“ What are you planning McLean?” Kevin asked looking at his friend.
“ Nothing just be ready.” AJ said standing and heading for the door.
“ You better explain more Alex.” Kevin said to him.
“ Nope, just be ready.” AJ said leaving the apartment. Kevin sighed and stood and headed into his room. Opening the closet he looked at his cloths and finally picked out a dark blue suit and tie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha looked at the clock for the millionth time and sighed, maybe AJ was kidding and it was his rich mans version of a mean joke. She heard a knock at the door and stood, she was dressed in a long black velvet dress with a rose design going up the dress from the bottom. Her chestnut hair pulled up in a neat ponytail and it was curled. She looked beautiful and wondered if she’d have anyone to look beautiful for. Opening the door she found a strange man standing on the other side.
“ The Limo awaits.” He said to her. Samantha smiled and grabbed her shawl and headed out of the apartment closing and locking the door behind her. She stood there while the limo driver held the door open as she slid into it. She was highly surprised when she saw her date.
“ Kevin?” She asked with a surprised smile.
“ Yep. Seems my friend decided that we needed a little push.” Kevin said with a small chuckle.
“ Guess so. AJ came and saw me at the restaurant earlier this afternoon and had asked me if I was free tonight never really told me why. Do we know where we are going?” She asked looking at him.
“ Not a clue.” Kevin said looking at her. “ You look beautiful by the way.”
“ Thank you and you look very hansom. How come you didn’t tell me you where famous?” She asked looking at him from across the car.
“ You didn’t exactly ask and I had assumed you knew. When did you find out?” He asked looking at her.
“ Last night. I was reading a magazine and there you where pictured with some people from that Broadway Play Chicago.” Samantha said looking at him.
“ Oh, I had totally forgot about those pictures.” Kevin said blushing a bit. Samantha giggled and moved over and sat next to him.
“ Don’t worry, I wasn’t mad just surprised.” Samantha said looking into his green eyes.
ch 4 by AJsSweety
Kevin reached out and moved a stray strand of hair out of her face. Samantha looked into his green eyes. She could swear she could get lost in those eyes.
“ How long have you lived in Florida?” He asked her.
“ Not very long actually. I was offered the job at Disney Café right out of culinary school. I was actually surprised by the offer.”
“ Interesting.” Kevin said looking at her.
“ So where are we going?” She asked looking out the closed window. Not that she minded his company but she wanted to get out of the car. Finally the limo stopped at their destination and the driver came around and let them out.
“ Oh wow.” Samantha said stepping from the limo first. Kevin stepped out behind her and looked at the huge restaurant they had been taken to.
“ Looks like my friend has some good taste.” Kevin said holding out his arm to her. Samantha looped her arm threw Kevin’s and they walked into the restaurant. Kevin looked and noticed that the restaurant was empty except a table in the center that was set up with candlelight and two seats.
“ This way to your table Mr. Richardson.” The matredee said as they entered the restaurant.
“ Seems we have the place to ourselves.” Kevin said looking at Samantha.
“ Seems so.” Samantha said as Kevin pulled out a chair and waited for her to sit down. He pushed her chair in and then walked around the table and sat down himself. Samantha looked up at him as they sat there at the table. A waitress set two glasses of wine in front of them and then left them alone again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha smiled at Kevin as they walked down the beach alone.
“ This is nice. Your friend really went all out.” Samantha said looking at the ocean.
“ Yes he did.” Kevin said taking Samantha’s hand in his. Samantha looked into Kevin’s eyes and sighed.
“ This is nice but I’ve got to get home soon cause I have to work in the morning.” Samantha said looking at her watch. Kevin nodded and led her back to the limo. He walked her to her door when they arrived at her home.
“ This was really nice. Maybe we can do it again.” Kevin said looking at her.
“ Yes it was and I would love to do this again. Something less fancy if you’d like.” Samantha said. Kevin smiled and then leaned forward kissing her lips lightly. Samantha stood there startled.
“ Oh..I’m sorry that was to forward of me.”
“ Oh no it was fine.” Samantha said touching the doorknob. Changing her mind she turned and quickly kissed Kevin and then headed into the house. Kevin stood there for a moment then nearly bounced back to the limo.
“ Home Mr. Richardson?”
“ Yes please.” Kevin said sliding into the limo with a huge smile on his face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha dropped her keys on the table and smiled as she walked into the house. She looked down at her cat and lifted her into her arms.
“ Guess what Jazzy.” She said looking at the cat. Jazzy just looked up at her and meowed.
“ I got a kiss. And what a wonderful kiss it was.” Samantha said spinning around with her cat. She finally set Jazzy down and hurried to change for bed and slid into her warm bed, her thoughts still thinking about Kevin and the small kiss they had shared.
ch 5 by AJsSweety
Kevin hurried into his small apartment and dropped his keys and kicked off his shoes. This had been the most perfect night and being with Samantha had been the most wonderful thing. She was a beautiful woman and he truly wanted to get to know her. And he knew that she was enjoying her time with him as him not as Kevin Richardson of the Backstreet Boys. She didn’t even know who he was till she had seen the magazine. Kevin reached over and answered the phone when it rang.
“ Hello.”
“ So how did it go?” AJ asked excitedly on the other end.
“ You’re a little sneek.” Kevin said with a laugh.
“ That doesn’t tell me how it went?” AJ said again.
“ You can find out tomorrow. I am going to bed.” Kevin said hanging up the phone. A smile played on his face as he changed and slid into bed. It was a wonderful date and he couldn’t wait to see Samantha again. Something about her just made his heart skip a beat. Reaching over and shutting off the light Kevin fell into a nice sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha showered and dressed and hurried to work. Fixing her hair for like the millionth time she hurried into the restaurant.
“ Hey Sam, how was your night?” Max asked looking at her.
“ My night was great Max, how was that date with Marty?” She asked looking at her new friend.
“ It was great. Your suggestion was great and he was wonderful. How would you have ever known something like that?” Max asked her. Samantha smiled and touched her friend’s arm.
“ Just some friendly advice, I had a friend of mine back in Wisconsin that was like you and he was very good about how he treated anyone.”
“ That’s cool.” Max said. “ So what are we serving today?” He added.
“ Well I have a nice menu set up today. I figured that a nice day with the fact that the tourists are at a high swing.”
“ Yeah, plus we have several of the high ups from Disney coming.” Max said looking at her.
“ What?” Samantha said looking at him. Max smiled and giggled.
“ Yeah they will be here for lunch. There is a table that was set up by Mary, everything but the meal is still needed to be planned.” Max said looking at her. Samantha ran her fingers over the hair that was falling out of the bun.
“ Alright lets get this show on the road.” Samantha said running into the kitchen. The remaining part of the crew and several new members stood there and watched Samantha.
“ Ok here is the menu. Marissa isn’t it?” Samantha said looking towards the young girl.
“ Yes, I am the new pastiery chef.” Marissa said looking at her.
“ Good. You make these desserts and I’ll check your work later. I am sure that you’re very good.” Samantha said.
“ Thank you.” Marissa said smiling.
“ Ok everyone here is the menu let’s get started.” Samantha said handing out the menu.
“ Alright.” Max said heading out of the kitchen for a moment.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“ So what’s on the agenda today?”
“ We have a meeting with Disney for the concert we are doing.” Kevin said looking at the group assembled in his apartment.
“ Alright. Hey old man you going tell us about your date?”
“ Nope.” Kevin said standing. AJ looked at him and groaned.
“ Oh Come on Kev.” AJ said looking at his friend.
“ Nope, what I did on my date is my business.” Kevin said looking at him.
“ Dude I set it up. You wouldn’t even have asked her if it hadn’t been for the fact I set it up. What happened?”
“ None of your business. I would have asked her in my own time Alex, but I do thank you for the little push now leave it alone.” Kevin yelled at him. AJ stood there and looked at his friend. Kevin turned and headed out of the apartment and down to the awaiting car. Kevin got in and sat in the front seat.
“ What are you doing pissing him off?” Nick asked looking at AJ.
“ He told me that he’d tell me today how the date went.”
“ So to be honest it’s not your business.” Howie said looking at his friend. AJ nodded and headed out to the car. The ride to the restaurant was quiet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ Hey Sam, those Disney people are here.” Max said walking into kitchen. Samantha looked up from the meal she was preparing and whipped her sweaty brow with the sleeve of her jacket.
“ Grand.” She muttered. She hurried to check the food that was going to be going out to the table.
“ Are you going to take the main dish out?” Max asked her.
“ I was thinking about it. But I want to make sure that Melissa can take out the dessert at the end of the meal.” Samantha said walking over to where Melissa was working. “ How’s it going?”
“ It’s going good, this will be perfect.” Melissa said putting the final touches on the dessert. Samantha smiled and touched the girl’s shoulder.
“ Very nice. They are going to love it. Great to have you as part of the team.” Samantha said watching as the waiter took the soup out to the big table. Samantha looked out towards the table and gasped.
“ You didn’t tell me it was a meeting with Disney and Backstreet.” Samantha said looking towards Max. Max smiled and laughed.
“ Sorry, I thought you knew. Didn’t you check the name on the reservation?” Max asked looking at her. Samantha growled at him and grabbed the reservation book sure enough there was the names of the people that would be dinning at the large party being held there.
“ What’s the big deal?” Melissa asked. “ The Disney people own the place and the group that is coming here is doing a show next week.” Melissa said looking at the group that now stared at her.
“ How did you know?”
“ Hey what can I say? I’m a fan.” Melissa said looking at them. “ I’ve been a fan for years. Even know their birthday and all that stuff.”
“ Wow. And all I did was go out on a date with Kevin.” Samantha said, Melissa gasped and looked at her.
“ Are you kidding?”
“ Nope, went out with him last night. I actually enjoyed myself and might do it again.” Samantha said turning back to the finished product of the meal she had been preparing.
“ That’s so cool, and so soon after the divorce, I am glad that Kevin is moving on.”
“ Divorce?” Samantha asked. She didn’t even know he was divorced let alone that fact he had been married before.
“ Yep, Kevin had married a girl he had gone to school with Kristin and they divorced last year after she had cheated on him.” Melissa said, she had rattled it off as if it where everyday news. Samantha smiled and finally went about her business. Melissa giggled and went back to her job of making sure that the dessert was perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kevin sat at the large table and shifted uncomfortably when he realized that they where eating at Samantha’s restaurant. He looked to see AJ smiling like a fool at him, a mischevious look in his eyes.
“ Don’t even think about it Alex.” Kevin hissed across the table to him. AJ just smiled and watched as the meeting progressed. AJ watched the meal was brought out the main meal was brought out by Samantha. Kevin smiled up at her as she placed the meal in front of him.
“ Hi.” Kevin whispered.
“ Hi.” Samantha said looking into his eyes.
“ Want to meet after work?” Kevin asked.
“ Sure, I’ll be done in a few hours.” Samantha said standing up. AJ waited till she set the meal in front of him and stood and kissed Samantha full on the lips. Samantha tried pushing him off but finally gave up and waited till he had let go. Her eyes cloudy after the kiss but she could see the anger in Kevin’s eyes.
“ I am so sorry about that.” Howie said standing and smacking his friend.
“ Uh yeah. See you later Kevin.” Samantha said walking away from the group. Kevin looked towards AJ and they could see the fire in Kevin’s eyes.
ch 6 by AJsSweety
Kevin stood and nearly tipped the chair he had been sitting in over.
“ What the fuck where you doing?” Kevin asked, his voice dripping with venom.
“ Kissing the girl. What did it look like I was doing?” AJ said looking at Kevin.
“ Gentlemen take it outside.” Samantha said coming from the kitchen. Kevin looked towards her, he could see the embarrassment in her eyes but she didn’t say anything about it. Kevin looked at the Disney people and then towards the door.
“ Is this finished?” Kevin asked.
“ Yes it is. The show is on for next week.”
“ Thank you.” Kevin said excusing himself from the table and stormed from the restaurant. AJ stood there and looked at the others.
“ What the hell where you thinking?” Howie hissed looking at him.
“ What was I thinking? She’s a beautiful woman and if that old man doesn’t see that than too bad.” AJ said turning on his heal and heading out of the restaurant.
“ Sweet lord he’s going to get himself killed.” Nick muttered following the others out of the restaurant.
“ Sorry bout that.” Brian said before following them from the room. The Disney exects watched the group leave and Samantha looked at her bosses.
“ I am so sorry about that Mr. Disney.” Samantha said looking at him.
“ Are you dating one?” He asked looking at her.
“ The tall one with the dark hair. We went out on our first date last night. And I was hoping to go out with him again tonight. But I have a feeling I’ll be bailing him out of jail.” Samantha said looking at them.
“ I have a feeling Kevin likes you and his friend is being stupid.” Mr. Disney said looking at her. Samantha let out a small chuckle at that response.
“ How was the meal?”
“ It was spectacular just as I expected from our best chef.” He said looking at her. Samantha smiled and backed from the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kevin walked into his apartment and threw his keys onto the table and stormed into the apartment. He was pissed and needed to get away from AJ and he knew if he had stayed a minuet longer he would have killed him. He heard his front door open and he spun around to see Brian standing there.
“ What?” He growled looking at his cousin.
“ You need to calm down. You know that AJ does things like that to annoy you.”
“ And annoyed is exactly what he got.” Kevin spat at him.
“ He’s going to stay away from her.” Brian said to him.
“ I highly doubt that. That little bastard will do this to annoy me. I have to rest then I am showering and picking up Samantha for a date this evening.” Kevin said looking at him. Brian nodded and headed from the apartment. He knew he had to find AJ before he did something stupid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha looked out of her car window and knew that she’d be seeing Kevin later that evening. And she was excited about that, and was highly surprised that she didn’t get a call that he was sitting in jail. Parking her car she walked up to her house and saw a man standing there holding a bouquet of flowers and a teddy bear. At first from a distance she couldn’t see who her mystery man was thinking it was Kevin she hurried towards him only to find out it was AJ.
“ What are you doing here?” She asked looking at him.
“ I came to apologies to you about what I did earlier.” AJ said looking at her. Samantha wasn’t entirely sure he was being truthful but she wanted to get ready for her date with Kevin. She pushed past him and opened her door, turning and facing him she smiled politely.
“ I’m sorry I’d ask you in, but I must get ready for my date with Kevin.” She said to him. AJ looked at her and she didn’t like the dark look that seemed to fill his eyes.
“ Really?” AJ said handing her the bouquet of flowers. Samantha looked at him with a strange look but took the flowers. AJ leaned forward and kissed her full on the lips. Samantha tried to shove him off but this time AJ wrapped his arm around her waist and pushed her into the house closing the door behind him with his foot. AJ finally released her and looked into her eyes. Samantha reached out and slapped him hard.
“ Get out.” She shrieked back away from him. AJ smiled ever so slightly and moved forwards towards her. Samantha screamed loudly and stumbled backwards onto the couch. AJ pinned her to the couch and kissed her again. Samantha squirmed under his weight. She heard the door open again and she screamed again, she felt his weight pulled off of her and then saw an angry Kevin standing there.
“ What the fuck where you doing?” Kevin asked holding AJ up by his throat. Samantha was crying with her legs up against her chest. Kevin looked towards her and saw the tears and then at AJ, doubling up his fist he punched AJ square in the jaw, knocking the smaller man out. Kevin dropped AJ’s unconscious form onto the floor and pulled Samantha into his arms.
“ I am so sorry.” Kevin said holding her close. Kevin looked down at AJ and then back at Samantha.
“ He’s been drinking.” She sobbed. Kevin noticed the smell of liquor on AJ’s breath.
“ Yes he has. And when he wakes up I’m going to kick his ass.” Kevin growled.
ch 7 by AJsSweety
Samantha held onto Kevin and cried she couldn’t believe that AJ had tired to assault her.
“ Shush everything is alright.”
“ I need to take a shower.” Samantha said sliding out of his arms and running down the hall. Kevin ran his fingers threw his hair and looked down at AJ’s unconscious form. Kevin reached over and picked up the phone.
“ Yello?” Nick answered the phone.
“ Find Howie and get over here.” Kevin said in a rush.
“ Over where Kev?” Nick asked. Kevin sighed he had forgot that he wasn’t at home.
“ Sorry, I’m at Sam’s. Get some paper.” Kevin said he waited and then gave the address and directions.
“ How did AJ know where she lived?”
“ She had given her address to him when AJ had originally set up a date for us.”
“ So why are we coming over?”
“ To pick up AJ.” Kevin hissed. “ Just get over here.” He said hanging up the phone. He sat there and waited he didn’t want AJ to come to and do something more stupid than he already had. Kevin was pissed that AJ had even come over to Samantha’s in the first place and then to find him trying to do things to her that she didn’t want. Samantha slowly entered the living room again, she watched Kevin stair at his unconscious friend. She knew he’d been drinking and had really assumed he had come over to say he was sorry about the kiss from earlier that after noon.
“ Kevin.” Samantha said looking at him. Kevin looked up at her and smiled. She was dressed in a long pink fuzzy housecoat and purple slippers, he knew that they wouldn’t be going out at all that night and that didn’t bother him.
“ Hey how are you feeling?” Kevin asked walking over to her. He could see she had still been crying and knew that his friend caused that. Samantha jumped when she heard her doorbell.
“ Sorry that’s Nick and Howie coming to get duffas.” Kevin said walking to the door. He opened the door and moved aside as Nick and Howie entered.
“ What did he do?” Howie asked seeing Samantha’s red puffy eyes and then his unconscious friend.
“ He decided he was stupid.” Kevin hissed lifting AJ off the floor. “ Get his sorry ass out of here.”
“ He screwed up didn’t he?” Nick asked taking AJ from Kevin.
“ I walked into Sam’s and found him pinning her to the couch and trying to assault her.” Kevin growled.
“ And I am guessing the bruise is your doing?” Howie asked.
“ Yep now get him out of here before I kill him.” Kevin said turning back to Samantha.
“ Maybe you should go to.” Samantha said looking at Kevin. Kevin looked sadly at her but nodded and followed them from the room. Samantha curled up on the couch and held onto the pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha arrived at work the next day and seemed a bit jumper than normal and Max noticed.
“ What’s up Sam?” Max asked looking at her. Samantha looked up at him and shrugged.
“ Nothing.” Samantha said heading off to do her daily work. Max wasn’t about to let this go, normally Samantha was nearly bouncing around the kitchen with a dreamy look in her eyes.
“ Sam, did something happen between you and Mr. Green eyes?” Max asked her.
“ No, everything with Kevin is great.” Samantha said grabbing a knife and begging to cut the vegetables that where placed on the cutting board. Max watched her cut the vegetables with a vengance.
“ Son of a bitch.” Samantha shrieked dropping the knife onto the floor as she held her now bleeding hand. Max grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her hand.
“ Come on let’s rinse it out and see how bad you did.” Max said leading her to the sink. He turned on the cold water and began rinsing the blood off her hand and saw that the cut was pretty deep.
“ You’re going to need stitches. I’ll run you over to the hospital.” Max said heading towards the door.
“ I’ll take her.” Kevin offered standing in the doorway. Max nodded and let Kevin lead her from the restaurant.
“ Mr. Smith” Max said seeing his boss coming towards them.
“ Yes Max?”
“ Sam had to leave she hurt herself.”
“ How did she do that?” He asked true concern on his face.
“ Cutting the vegetables she cut her hand.” Max said looking at his boss.
“ Alright, make sure she files an injury report when she gets back. For now follow the menu plan she left.”
“ Alright.” Max said taking over the kitchen. Since Samantha had come to the restaurant he had become executive chef under her. She was the main chef but on days she was sick or unable to make it to work he would run the show. He enjoyed it and was glad to be working with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin looked over at Samantha she sat silently next to him.
“ I’m sorry.” Kevin said looking at her again. Samantha sighed and then started to cry.
“ Why did he?”
“ I don’t know, I haven’t dared talk to him. I can’t believe that he did that. Never in the ten years I’ve known him have I ever to know him to do something like this.” Kevin said as he pulled to a stop at the emergency entrance. Kevin walked around the car and helped her from the car. He whipped the tears from her cheeks and kissed her softly.
“ It’ll be ok.” Kevin said leading her into the emergency room.
ch 8 by AJsSweety
Time seemed to go by slowly or that’s how it felt for AJ. He hadn’t seen nor spoke to Kevin in a little over a week. He hadn’t even talked to the others in over a week, the concert was tonight and he wondered what was going to be the end. Kevin was mad at him and boy did he know it. He had the bruise on his face to prove that fact. AJ finally decided that he needed to talk to someone and talked to Howie.
“ Hey D.”
“ What J?” Howie asked hearing his friend’s voice.
“ You mad at me too?” AJ said waiting for an answer.
“ Alex, I don’t know what to think. I got the call from Nick a week ago telling me he needed help coming to get you. I didn’t even know you’d been drinking again. When I saw you sprawled out on Sam’s floor unconscious. Kevin was pissed, I swear J he was spitting fire.” Howie said to his friend.
“ I don’t really remember much from that night. I just know I fucked up.” AJ said
“ Yeah you did. You tried to assault her Alex. You had her pinned to the couch and was kissing her, she was screaming and telling you no.” Howie informed his now confused friend.
“ Sweet Lord. Why didn’t someone tell me?”
“ Because you fucked up all on your own and we didn’t want to fix it.” Howie informed him.
“ I had a chance to make a friend and yes I thought she was attractive and yes I messed up kissing her that day at the restaurant. But I never meant anything by it.” AJ said sounding afraid of what he had done.
“ Too bad J you fucked up and now you have Kevin to deal with. He’s never going to forgive you for this.” Howie said to him.
“ Damn. Alright we have a concert tonight right?” AJ asked.
“ Yep, I’ll pick you up. Talk to you later.” Howie said hanging up. AJ hung up and groaned he really had fucked up.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Samantha stood backstage watching Kevin and the others. She had never seen them perform and was highly impressed, she really enjoyed their energy on stage and Kevin’s smiles in her direction every chance he got. Once the concert had ended she was waiting for Kevin to meet her when she heard a voice.
“ Sam.”
“ Yeah?” She said turning around, she gasped when she saw it was AJ. Backing away from him she stopped when she could no further.
“ Hey, I’m not going to do anything. I wanted to say I was sorry.” AJ said extending his hand to her. Samantha looked at his hand and then saw Kevin coming storming towards them. Kevin grabbed AJ’s arm and pulled him away from Samantha.
“ Leave her alone.” Kevin hissed looking at AJ. AJ shrunk back for fear Kevin would hit him again.
“ I was trying to say I was sorry for what I did. I spoke to Howie and he told me what had happened. I kind of can’t remember much from that day.” AJ said looking at them.
“ That doesn’t excuse what you did. You stay away from her or I won’t stop myself next time from hurting you.” Kevin said looking at him. AJ nodded and walked away from them. Samantha looked at Kevin and then towards AJ’s retreating figure.
“ Maybe I should give him a chance.” Samantha said. Kevin turned at looked at her, she watched his angry eyes soften when he looked at her.
“ It’s up to you dear. I don’t want to give him a chance to try something again.” Kevin said wrapping his arms around her.
“ He looked like he really meant it.” Samantha said turning around in his arms. “ Alex wait.” Samantha called out to him. AJ turned and looked at the couple.
“ What?”
“ I’ll give you a chance.” Samantha said. AJ looked up into Kevin’s eyes and saw the anger that still hid in his green eyes.
ch 9 by AJsSweety
Samantha sat in her living room. She looked around her home and saw the gifts Kevin had given her, a new chair and some new furniture he said her home looked to lonely. And she had to admit with the new stuff it did. But she hated him giving her gifts, he had even bought a new couch since she seemed to be staying away from the one she had. She picked up the phone and dialed her friend.
“ Hi.” She said.
“ Hey girl.”
“ How are you doing Max?”
“ I am doing good, home alone tonight?”
“ Yeah, Kevin had something to do with the band. I am hoping he isn’t killing AJ.”
“ He shouldn’t be. Didn’t he promise you three weeks ago he wouldn’t?”
“ Yeah he did. But I don’t know if AJ might do something stupid.”
“ Not like the boy didn’t already, honey if I had had the chance I would have beaten that boy to a pulp myself. You where so upset after that by the way how’s the hand?”
“ Sore, but it’s healing nicely.” Samantha said looking at her wounded hand, even in the three weeks she wondered why it hadn’t healed better but she knew part of it was because she had worked with it so soon after it had been hurt.
“ Well that’s cause you kept using it. Your so bad.” Max said giggling.
“ Yes I am.” Samantha giggled. Samantha stopped and dropped the phone.
“ Sam? Sam?” Max said into the phone. “ Shit.” Max muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Kevin arrived at Samantha’s at the planned time and noticed that her lights where on and Jazzy was whining loudly. He bent down to pick up the terrified cat only to have Jazzy run into the living room. Kevin walked into the living room to find Samantha laying on the floor, her eyes closed and her lips a light blue. Kevin dropped to his knees next to her, touching her face he noticed how cold it was. Leaning down he checked for breathing and then grabbed his cell phone calling an ambulance. He sat there on the floor next to her, he brushed her hair out of her face and looked around. He could tell that she had been alone and then saw the phone laying on the floor.
“ Hello?” Kevin said waiting for an answer.
“ Kevin?” Max said.
“ Max?”
“ Is Sam alright?”
“ I found her unconscious ion the floor. Her lips are blue and she’s breathing but it’s shallow. Why didn’t you hang up and call someone?”
“ I did, I had assumed they’d be here by now.” Max said.
“ How could you have called and still be on the line?”
“ The advantages of a cell phone. Please tell me she’s alright.”
“ I don’t know. Does she have any health problems she hasn’t told me about?”
“ I’ve only known her as long as you have, if she has anything it’s news to me and everyone we work with.”
“ Well I’ll let you know, paramedics are here.” Kevin said hanging up. He waited and followed the paramedics out to the ambulance.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ Kevin what was so urgent?” Brian asked as he rushed into the hospital.
“ Sam.”
“ What about her?”
“ Remember when she got cut?” Kevin asked looking at him.
“ Yeah, she needed like ten stitches didn’t she?”
“ Yeah she did, it seemed she had gotten an infection, seems it got into her blood and to her heart.” Kevin said looking at Brian, Brian could see the absolute terror of losing someone he cared deeply for.
“ How bad?” Brian asked having Kevin sit down.
“ They aren’t sure. It seems she was on the phone with Max, and he said she suddenly went silent and I found her unconscious on her floor. The doctor says that she may have had a sesure before I arrived. She was breathing but it was shallow and her skin was cold to the touch. The doctor said if she had been there alone much longer we could have lost her. I could have lost her.” Kevin said looking at his cousin, tears in his eyes. “ This isn’t fair. She’s so happy, and I love her Brian. I truly love her.” Kevin cried. Brian held his cousin close and looked up as the doctor entered the room.
“ She’s resting right now, we’ve begun her on antibiotics and are running several tests.”
“ Will she be alright?” Kevin asked looking up.
“ We aren’t sure what kind of damage the infection has done. It seems to have been going threw her blood stream for some time. How long has she had that cut?”
“ Maybe three weeks. She got hurt at work cutting her hand chopping vegetables if I recall. But I watched them clean it in the emergency room.” Kevin said looking at the doctor.
“ Could have been something in the blade that did it or the vegetables she was chopping it’s too soon to tell.” The doctor explained.
“ Can I see her?”
“ Sure, as per to your request we’ve placed her in a private room so you can visit her now if you’d like.” The doctor said leading the two men down the hall.
“ Will she recover? She’s a chef and will hate not being able to do her work.” Kevin said looking at the doctor as they stood in the doorway.
“ She should. If there is any damage it will be minor and can be monitored with medication. Just be happy at the moment that she’s alive and you are the ones that found her.” The doctor said touching Kevin’s arm. Kevin nodded and headed into the room. Samantha lay with her arms at her sides, a machine beeping beside her. Kevin sat down and took Samantha’s hand in his and kissed it. Samantha moaned and then opened her eyes slowly.
“ Hey there. You scared me.” Kevin said looking into her eyes.
“ Sorry.” Samantha said smiling weakly at him. It made her heart skip a beat to think he was waiting for her to wake up.
“ Hey it’s ok. Why didn’t you tell me you weren’t feeling well?”
“ I didn’t want to worry you.” She said closing her eyes again. She was feeling really tired.
“ To late. Don’t worry you’ll be fine. Get some rest I’ll be here when you wake up again.” Kevin said sweetly. He watched her eyes close and then watched her body relax.
ch 10 by AJsSweety
“ How is she?” Max asked as he entered the hospital. Kevin was standing in the hall running his fingers threw his hair.
“ Resting. She’s got an infection, it was caused by that cut. They are treating it with antibiotics and rest, I don’t know how long she’ll be here. But the doctor said that if I hadn’t gone there when I did she could have died.”
“ I told her that cut didn’t look right it was red and puffy. Here I brought these for her.” Max said handing the bouquet of flowers to Kevin, smiled and took them from him.
“ She’ll like those. You’re a good friend to her.” Kevin said sitting down in the chair just outside the room.
“ She’s a good person. Let her know I stopped by I’ll come back later.” Max said leaving the hospital. Kevin walked back into the room and sat the flowers onto the stand near the bed and sat down.
“ Come on baby girl, you need to get better. I’ve fallen head over heals in love with you and I want you to be there for me and be with me forever.” Kevin said holding her hand and kissing it. Samantha’s eye’s opened and she looked at him, he could still see she was very weak.
“ Hi.” She said touching his face. Kevin smiled and kissed her lips.
“ Hi, how are you feeling?”
“ Very tired and weak.” She said looking at him. Kevin turned to see the doctor entering the room.
“ What’s the news doc?” Kevin asked looking up at him.
“ Miss Moore, the infection has done a lot of damage especially to your heart. It has weakened quiet a bit which is the reason your feeling very tired. The blood isn’t pumping right.” The doctor explained as genteelly as he could.
“ Will she be alright?” Kevin asked looking at him.
“ For now she’s on antibiotics, bed rest and Miss Moore you’re going to have to take some time away from work.”
“ How much time?” Samantha asked looking at him. “ This is my living you’re talking about.”
“ Until we can get this infection under control, you aren’t to return to work until I release you.”
“ Alright, when can I go home?” Samantha asked, she closed her eyes and slowed her breathing.
“ I’d say in a few days. But it’s bed rest even there you can’t be running around. Your not allowed to drive, have someone come over and help you. Do you have any family in the area?”
“ No I don’t.” Samantha said opening her eyes again.
“ She’ll be staying with me.” Kevin said running his finger over Samantha’s cheek.
“ Alright that will be fine. Before you are released I must talk to Mr. Richardson.”
“ That’s fine.” Samantha said closing her eyes. Kevin leaned forward and kissed her forehead.
“ I’ll be right back.” Kevin said leaving the room with the doctor.


“ Officially how bad is she?”
“ Officially very bad. I don’t want to scare her right now but we may have to set her up for a heart transplant. The infection has done some major damage to her heart.”
“ She’s very sick?” Kevin asked.
“ She’s very weak, I’d rather keep her here till we could find her a transplant but I don’t want to scare her right now. She’s healthy enough to go home I say she can do so tomorrow. But you must keep her from doing any hard tasks. A walk is fine. But she can not work. And I want your promise that she wont return to work.”
“ I promise it. She’s got a nice large house I’ll make sure that she’s taken care of.”
“ Mr. Richardson, I must tell you in her weakened state her immune system is working on over drive. It’s not fighting anything. The common cold could kill her at this point. If you have any friends that are ill keep them away from her for now. At least till we can get this infection under control.”
“ I will. Thank you. Please if the transplant is ready for her and she’s at home call this number I’ll have her down here immediately.”
“ Alright thank you Mr. Richardson, right now she needs all the rest she can get.” The doctor said jotting a few more notes down on the chart and then leaving it in the slot outside the door.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin watched Samantha make her way threw her home slowly. He could see she hated being home and she wasn’t afraid to tell him that.
“ Kevin can’t we go out?” Samantha asked for the umpteenth time in that hour.
“ No, you where told bed rest and I am going to follow the doctors orders. Now either go lay down on the couch or back to bed with you missy.” Kevin said. Samantha dropped down onto the couch and pulled the blanket up, she was shivering she didn’t understand why she was cold or the fact that she felt like she had been drained of all energy. It had been nearly two weeks since she was released from the hospital and she still felt as if she was still in there. Kevin came out with some hot soup and a nice cup of tea.
“ Are we having any visitors today?” She asked as he sat the soup and tea in front of her.
“ Could be possible. But it’s only if they are feeling good.”
“ Why are you so worried about me getting sick? I can’t feel any worse than I already do.” Samantha admitted.
“ I know, but it’s doctors orders babe. I wish it was different. I’ll call the doctor later and see if maybe you can go out for a while. Maybe later we will take a walk on the beach.” He said sitting behind her, his arms wrapping around her shaking body.
“ Cold?” He asked her.
“ A little. But I’ll be fine. That would be nice to be able to go out later. I love you.” Samantha said kissing his lips softly. He hated seeing her feeling this way but he rather have her around than not at all.
“ Ok. How about you take a nap and I’ll call the doc?” Kevin said looking into her sleepy eyes.
“ Yeah. But do I have to go to bed?”
“ Nope right here is fine.” He said kissing her forehead. Kevin waited till she had gotten herself comfortable and finally went to sleep then he picked up the phone and called the doctor.
“ Doctor Millers Office.”
“ Yes this is Kevin Richardson I need to speak to doctor Miller about Samantha Moore.”
“ One moment Mr. Richardson.” The nurse said. Kevin waited and then Dr. Miller answered the phone.
“ What can I do for you today Mr. Richardson? How is our patient?” He asked knowing that Kevin was as concerned for Samantha as he was.
“ She’s resting right now, but she’s getting restless and wants to get out of the house. Is it alright if I take her for a nice walk on the beach?”
“ Sure. She can leave the house for a few hours. Have some healthy friends come over and visit. We are still waiting for the transplant. The minuet her name comes up on the list and there is a match I’ll call.”
“ Thanks.” Kevin said “ Bye.” Kevin said hanging up. He looked down at the woman sleeping in his arms and held her close. He was so close to being able to lose her. Kevin decided to call AJ first.
“ Hello?”
“ Hey J.” Kevin said.
“ Hey Kev, what do I owe the pleasure?”
“ How are you feeling?”
“ Healthy and clean why?” AJ asked hating the fact he was being grilled.
“ Honestly the reason I’m asking is because the only people I can allow to come over to see Sam are people that are healthy.”
“ I am healthy, and like I said clean. I was in rehab for a while again having the help with the drinking. But it’s all good now. Can I come over?”
“ Sure, I’ll call a couple of the others and see how their feeling.”
“ Howie’s caught a cold.”
“ Then till he’s healthy he can’t come over.” Kevin said sternly. “ But I’ll call and speak to him anyways.”
“ Ok. I’ll be over soon.” AJ said hanging up. Kevin hung up and called Howie next sure enough when Howie answered the phone it told the tale of the sick man.
“ Oh dude you sound like shit.” Kevin said with a chuckle.
“ Yeah bite me Kev. What’s up?” Howie said
“ I was going to ask you to come over and visit Sam but since your sick you can’t.”
“ Maybe in a few days. But thanks for thinking of me. How’s she feeling?”
“ She’s restless and hates being stuck in the house. She’s tired and still very weak. I still haven’t told her everything the doctor said.”
“ You gotta tell her man. She’ll probably be mad at you for a bit but it’s better than losing her to your stubbornness.”
“ Yeah I know. I am going to tell her today.”
“ Ok. Well I am going back to bed. Talk to you later Kev.”
“ Bye D.” Kevin said hanging up. He made calls to the other members, Nick was out of town and Brian was visiting Leighanne at a movie shoot or something he wasn’t sure. He then called Max and Max was feeling good and was on his way over. Kevin watched Samantha sleep and then finally woke her.
“ Hey babe.”
“ Yeah?” She moaned opened her eyes.
“ We’ve got guests coming over. AJ and Max.”
“ Cool. What was the verdict with the doc?”
“ You can take a walk on the beach. And he said that as long as your progressing and he gets the call for the transplant.”
“ You know about the heart transplant?” She asked looking at him. Kevin looked at her strangely wondering who had told her.
“ Yep, and I am guessing the nurse told you?”
“ I had to sign the papers baby. I know why you’ve been treating me like glass. Baby I’m going to be here for a very long time.” Samantha said touching his face.
“ I know. I am just scared. What the doctor said and it scares me more than anything.”
“ I know, boy do I know.” Samantha said holding him close.
ch 11 by AJsSweety
AJ arrived at the house and then Max arrived it was a nice surprise to see more than just Kevin there with Samantha. He was actually surprised when Kevin had called and asked if he had wanted to come over. AJ walked into the living room and looked at Samantha, she looked pale and she had rings under her eyes. She looked horrible, hell in his opinion she looked worse than he did when he was drinking and doing drugs.
“ Hey sweetie.” AJ said hugging her. He didn’t dare hug her too tightly for fear he’d break her.
“ Hi, Alex. How are you today?”
“ I am doing good, how are you?” He asked looking into her tired eyes.
“ Tired as usual. How about we take a walk on the beach maybe a nice picnic?” Samantha looked hopefully at Kevin. Kevin nodded and headed into the kitchen. He had already made sure that he had enough food and drinks.
“ How are you doing?” AJ asked coming into the kitchen.
“ As best as I can be. It scares me more than anything to think I could lose her. But I am going to stand by her no matter what.”
“ Good man. She’s a very special lady.” AJ said to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin was totally surprised when a call had come from the doctor. He watched Samantha smile and laugh with AJ and Max he really didn’t want to end the moment but the doctor had called and it was time to go to the hospital.
“ Who was that on the phone?” Samantha asked as he rejoined them.
“ The hospital. It’s time to go.” Kevin said looking at her. Samantha nodded and stood up and waited a second for her world began to spin.
“ You ok?”
“ Stood up to fast.” She said as she took Kevin’s hand.
“ Ok. Come on.” Kevin said leading her into the house, AJ and Max gathered the picnic items and followed Kevin and Samantha into the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ The surgery will take about five hours as long as there are no complications.” Doctor Miller told them.
“ Alright, we will be here when she comes back out.”
“ If it takes longer we will send someone out to let you know.” Doctor Miller said heading back into the back. Kevin ran his hand threw his hair and looked at the group that had gathered, even as sick as Howie was he was standing there.
“ We wait.”
“ Kevin, I made it threw my heart surgery she will to.” Brian said.
“ I barely handled your surgery Brian I don’t know if I can handle hers” Kevin said looking at them.
“ We are all here for you Kevin. Please remember that anything we do we are all here for you.” AJ said looking at him. Kevin nodded and headed into the small waiting room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin looked up at the clock for the last time. It had been six and a half hours since they had taken Samantha to the Operating room. It scared him to think maybe something had gone wrong and that the doctor was going to come out and tell him she was gone, long before he could tell her how much he truly loved her. Kevin looked up into Brian’s eyes, when he felt his cousin’s hand on his shoulder.
“ How about we get some coffee?” Brian suggested looking at him.
“ No, the doctor might come out and tell me that she’s made it threw the surgery and that I’ll have her back.” Kevin said looking at Brian.
“ Come on we best take that walk before you have a breakdown.”
“ No.” Kevin said pulling away from his cousin. They all looked towards the door as Doctor Miller entered the small waiting room.
“ How is she?” Kevin asked standing, he looked into the doctor’s sad eyes. “ Oh god?”
“ She’s alive, the transplant went well.” The doctor said looking at the group.
“ But?” Kevin said knowing there was a but coming.
“ She’s very weak, she will remain here for several weeks, we nearly lost her on the table twice. But she seems to have a strong will to live and it seems that you’re all here for her and she will get stronger by the day.” The doctor told them.
“ Can I see her?”
“ Soon, she’s been placed in ICU for now, but if she gets stronger we will move her to a regular room.” Doctor Miller told her.
“ Thank you.” Kevin said, he sighed in relief. A short time later a nurse came and brought Kevin down to Samantha’s room. He walked in and about cried, he looked at his angel and just wanted to do anything to stop her pain. He walked over and sat down next to her bed and held her hand. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small black velvet box, he opened it and looked at the small delicate diamond inside. The gold band and the beautiful setting, he had spent days picking it out and had wanted to purpose to her. Placing the ring on her finger he kissed her hand.
“ I love you more than anything in this world. Please don’t leave me.” Kevin cried. He held her hand and kissed it as he looked up at her fragile form.
ch 12 by AJsSweety
Samantha sat on her couch, wrapped in a blanket, she had been released from the hospital a few days before. She was still not feeling all that grand but Kevin had insisted that if she was to be released from the hospital, he would be staying with her. She felt his soft lips on her neck when he kissed her.
“ Have you been sleeping?” He asked her.
“ Nope, just watching some TV, come cuddle with me.” Samantha said looking up at him. Kevin moved around the couch and slid behind her. He pulled her closer and held on to her tightly. Samantha lay her head on his chest and closed her eyes, she loved the feel of his arms around her, she felt safe in his arms and felt free. Kevin kissed the top of her head and felt her relax as she finally drifted off to sleep. She had yet to say anything about the ring she wore on her finger. She had woke up in the hospital wearing it. And hadn’t bothered to question Kevin about it. He was her world and she’d openly admit it.
“ I love you.” Kevin whispered closing his eyes. He decided that he could rest as long as he was holding her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ Should we wake them?” AJ asked looking at Kevin and Samantha.
“ I don’t know they are finally resting. She’s been home from the hospital less than a week and he has been fawning all over her since. They are both tired. Let them sleep, we can prepare dinner and then surprise them.” Max said looking around the room. Max looked towards the door as Nick, Howie and Brian entered the house quietly.
“ He didn’t do that much for me when I was in the hospital for heart surgery.” Brian whispered.
“ He loves her in a different way.” Nick said to his friend.
“ He wants to marry her.” AJ said as they entered the kitchen.
“ Yes he does.” Kevin said looking up at them. Nick looked down at Kevin and smiled.
“ Sorry if we woke you.” Nick said.
“ I was never asleep. Baby we’ve got guests.” Kevin said kissing Samantha’s cheek. Samantha opened her eyes and looked at the group that was now assembled in her home.
“ Hey.” She said sleepily.
“ Hey girl.” Max said leaning over the couch and hugging her. Samantha smiled and looked at the group.
“ What brings all of you around?” She asked looking at them.
“ We came to celebrate the fact that Kevin and you are together and that you’re healthy. And are getting better day by day.” Max told her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Samantha stood in the small room. Max walked in and hugged her.
“ You ready?”
“ God I don’t know. I am so scared.” She said looking at him.
“ You’re going to be fine. It’s Kevin up there waiting for you. You’re going to make him the happiest man in the world.” Max told her.
“ My own family couldn’t even make it. They didn’t come to see me when I was in the hospital. Nothing now I am about to make the biggest commitment of my life and they aren’t coming.”
“ Don’t worry about them. Your family is here. We are all here. Leighanne wants to come in and make sure your dress is fixed right and your hair is right. Is that alright?”
“ It’s fine. Thanks Max.” Samantha said standing and hugging her friend. Leighanne and Sarah came into the room as Max left.


Kevin stood at the front of the church and ran his fingers threw his hair for like the millonth time. Brian touched his cousin’s shoulder and smiled.
“ Almost time.” Brian said looking at him. Kevin nodded and smiled.
“ Man this is hard.”
“ Nervous?” He asked.
“ Very.” Kevin admitted. He heard the music start and looked towards the doorway. First Leighanne and then Sarah and then another one of Samantha’s friends. And then the wedding march started. Samantha appeared in the doorway with Max at her side. She looked beautiful, her dress was white with lace and beads. Her hair done up in a French twist and a beautiful headpiece and vale. She was stunning. Kevin stood there watching her walking towards him. Kevin held her hand as they turned towards the minister. He was ready to spend the rest of his life with her and he knew she was ready to spend hers with him. The minister was just about to finish the ceremony and prounced them husband and wife. Kevin kissed her passionately and then turned towards the guests.
ch 13 by AJsSweety
Kevin watched Samantha walk around and talked to the guests that where there at the reception. He couldn’t have been happier.
“ Hey Kev.” Brian said walking over to his cousin.
“ Hey. Enjoying yourself?” He asked.
“ Yeah, how about you? Are you happy?”
“ I am very happy. Sam is what I’ve always wanted. She’s been the one I’ve always searched for. I love her with everything I am.” Kevin said smiling.
“ That is the greatest thing I’ve heard from you.” Brian said looking at him. Kevin smiled and looked towards his bride.
“ I think I’m going to go dance with my wife.” Kevin said walking across the dance floor.
“ May I have this dance?” Kevin asked pulling Samantha into his arms.
“ Sure.” Samantha said letting him lead her out to the dance floor. Kevin pulled her close and danced to the slow song that was playing. Samantha rested her head on his shoulder as they danced.
“ You are so beautiful to me.” Kevin sang along with the song. Samantha looked up into his eyes and kissed him sweetly.
“ It’s almost time to go.” She whispered in his ear. Kevin looked into her eyes and nodded. Kevin led her off the floor and towards the door.
“ Come on maybe if we get out of here they wont notice us gone.” Kevin said heading towards the door. Samantha giggled as they hurried into the waiting limo. Kevin pulled her into his arms and began kissing her.
“ I love you.” Samantha said leaning against him.
“ I love you to. Sammy you are the best thing to happen to me.” Kevin said.
“ Kevin the day I met you, that was the day my life started. You came into my world like a whorl wind and swept me off my feet. Now we are spending the rest of our lives together. We will have a long life together and have lots of babies.” Samantha giggled.
“ Lots of babies huh.” Kevin said kissing her neck. “ Maybe I could get started on that early.”
“ Oh really.” Samantha said climbing onto his lap. She looked deep into his green eyes and smiled. She leaned forward and began kissing his neck and down his chest.
“ Maybe we should wait till we get to the plane?” Kevin suggested as his breathing quickened. Samantha kept kissing her way down his body as her hands slowly undid his pants. Samantha looked up and smiled at him. Kevin moaned as Samantha’s hands slid down into his pants.
“ Let me pleasure you.” She whispered as she slid his pants past his hips. She pushed him back against the seat and pulled her dress over her head. Kevin’s hands slowly moved up her body and began to message her breasts. Samantha moaned and then looked down at him. She pressed her lips to his and kissed him deeply, their tongues tangling as their kiss deepened. Kevin’s hands slid down her body and came to rest on her hips. Kevin flipped her over and smiled at her.
“ I love you.” Kevin said kissing his way down her body. Kevin positioned himself and slid into her slowly. He waited watching her expressions.
“ I’m not hurting you am I?” Kevin asked. Samantha let out a breath and shook her head.
“ No, keep going.” She said. Kevin wasn’t entirely sure, he could swear he could hear pain in her voice. Kevin waited until she had adjusted and then slowly moved in and out of her. Samantha wrapped her legs around him pulling him closer and deeper.
“ Move Kevin. I need to feel you.” She said looking at him. She pulled herself up and began kissing him as Kevin quickened his pace.
“ Oh god. Faster.” She said digging her nails into his back edging him on. Kevin moved faster and harder into her. He could feel she was close. Kevin could feel his own release as she tightened around him. He filled her with his seed at the same time as she screamed his name. Kevin lay his head down on her chest and listened to her breathing slow.
“ That was spectacular.” Kevin said rolling her over and running his fingers threw her hair.
“ Yes it was.” She said laying there. She looked up and kissed him.
“ We should get dressed we should be arriving at the airport soon.” Kevin said to her.
“ Yeah I know.” Samantha sat up slowly. Kevin looked at her as she pulled her bra back on and then pulled her shirt over her head. Kevin quickly began to dress as he felt the car came to a stop and the driver tapped on the privacy glass. Kevin looked up and pushed the button and the glass lowered a bit.
“ We are here sir.”
“ Thank you.” Kevin said. Samantha finished pulling on her shoes and moved over to sit next to him. Kevin kissed her and then reached for the door. The door opened and Kevin slid out held his hand out to her.
“ Come on we’ve got a plane to catch.” Kevin said leading her to the private plane he had chartered for their flight to Paris. Kevin smiled and walked onto the plane, he was surprised by the flowers and champagne that was waiting for them. He walked further towards the back.
“ Oh the boys went all out for us.” Samantha said from the bedroom. Kevin walked towards the back and smiled. The bed was covered in red roses.
“ Oh we are going to have some fun with that.” Kevin said kissing her neck.
ch 14 by AJsSweety
Samantha smiled and turned around and began to pull his cloths off. She didn’t think she could get his cloths off fast enough as she began kissing him passionately. She pushed him back onto the bed and slid down his body. Her hands slowly moving up inside his legs, her eyes watching his movements as she licked up his erection. Kevin moaned loudly as she took it into her mouth and began sucking on it. She stopped suddenly when a song began to play. Kevin let out a frustrated groan.
“ Who turned on the music?” Samantha asked looking around. She began to giggle as Nick’s voice began to fill the back.
“ Ok when did he sneak that on?” Kevin asked pulling Samantha into his arms. Kevin kissed her on the lips and looked around the room.
“ What?” She asked giggling.
“ Ya know the mood is gone.” Kevin said looking at her.
“ That’s fine. We’ve got two weeks.” Samantha said running her finger over his cheek.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ So when are they due back?” Nick asked.
“ Their plane lands in a few hours.” Brian said heading into the house.
“ When did you get a key?” Nick asked him.
“ Well Sam gave me one cause she’s got a cat. And he needs to be feed.” Brian said heading towards the kitchen with the bags he was carrying. Nick shook his head and followed him, he stood in the doorway while Brian unloaded the bags.
“ Hey, are you going to help me or stand there and watch?”
“ Every job needs a supervisor and I’m supervising.” Nick giggled as Brian tossed a bag of veggies at him. Nick grabbed some things out of the bags and began to put them away. Nick looked out towards the door and saw AJ and Howie entering the house.
“ What are we going to be waiting for them?” Nick asked.
“ Nope. We are setting up the place for them.” Howie said grabbing four plates, two wine glasses and the candles. He set everything on the table and turned and looked at the others.
“ What can I say I’m a romantic?” Howie said smiling. AJ laughed and patted his friend on the back.
“ We wouldn’t have it any other way D.” AJ said. Howie shook his head and looked around.
“ What are they having for dinner?”
“ That Max is taking care of. He will be here right before they arrive home. That way their meal is hot. He might stick around to serve it and then head off himself. Melissa is making the dessert and bringing that over within the hour. So we have very little time to get this stuff done and get out of here. Nick did you bring the roses in from the car?” Howie asked.
“ Nope. I didn’t know you had any. I’ll go get them. How many bouquets are there?”
“ Four. There are three for the house and one for the bed. The one for the bed are white. Then there are pink, yellow and red ones. The red ones for the table.”
“ Got it. I’ll be right back.” Nick said heading out of the house.
“ Damn D you really are a romantic.” AJ said.
“ The flowers where Kevin’s request. But where we put them and the colors where all my idea.” Howie told them. Nick rushed in with the flowers looking out of breath.
“ You ok dude?” AJ asked.
“ Fine, but we have a problem.” He said
“ And that would be what?”
“ Fans.” Nick said pointing towards the window.
“ Oh great. How are they going to get back here and we get out of here?” Brian asked.
“ That’s what Randy is for. I called him as I came in. Security are on their way over.”
“ Good. Now lets get this stuff done and try and get out of here.” Brian said looking at them. They quickly finished up, met Melissa at the door.
“ Here is the dessert that they will die for.” Melissa smiled handing AJ the chocolate cake.
“ Ok. Max will be here soon to make the main meal.”
“ I am here. Everyone out. I got a call from Carlos he said he’s picking up our love birds at the airport as we speak.”
“ Great. Ok. Have fun.” Brian said heading towards the door. AJ, Nick and Howie hurried out of the house behind him. Surprisingly the fans had gone home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“ We are home.” Kevin said putting the key in the door. He set the bags just inside the doorway and then turned towards Samantha. Smiling he lifted her into his arms and carried her into the house.
“ Welcome home Mrs. Richardson.” Kevin said kissing her passionately. Samantha held onto him and then broke the kiss when she heard someone clear their throat.
“ Welcome home Mr. And Mrs. Richardson, your dinner awaits.” Max said pointing towards the candle light table. Kevin set Samantha down and took her hand and led her towards the table. He pulled out her chair and then had her sit down and then pushed in the chair.
“ It smells wonderful Max.” Samantha said looking at her friend.
“ I aim to please.” Max said setting the plate in front of her. He then placed at plate in front of Kevin and left the room. Leaving the newlyweds alone he stepped out onto the deck.
“ This is wonderful.” Samantha said once they where alone.
“ Yes it is. The guys really wanted to make our first night home a memorable one.”
“ Our first night as a married couple as a memorable one.” Samantha said looking at him.
“ Yes it was.” Kevin said with a wink.
“ Boy if that plane and limo could talk.” Samantha giggled. Samantha looked up to see Max walking back inside and walking towards them.
“ How was dinner?” He asked as he cleared the plates.
“ It was great.” Kevin said looking at him.
“ Dessert will be out shortly.” Max said walking into the kitchen with the plates. Samantha smiled and reached across the table to take Kevin’s hand in hers. Kevin stood and walked over to her and kissed her lips. Sitting down in the chair nearest her he sat here running his fingers threw her hair. Samantha leaned over and kissed him before she stood and moved away from the table. Kevin watched her walk across the room to the cd player and pull out a cd and place it in the player. She motioned for him to come to her. Kevin stood and walked over to her. There was a roaring fire in the fireplace even though it was a warm evening. Kevin pulled Samantha close to him as the song started. Max stood in the doorway and watched the couple dance. He was so happy that Samantha was finally happy.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=1676