The Games We Play by Stephanie
Summary: A recent rash of disapperances have left people wondering. What exactly is happening to the women who have disappeared and why are they only disappearing when the BackStreet Boys are in town? *WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT*
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick, Group
Genres: Suspense
Warnings: Graphic Violence, Graphic Sexual Content, Sexual Assault/Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: No Word count: 28509 Read: 21662 Published: 01/11/04 Updated: 04/03/05

1. Chapter 1 by Stephanie

2. Chapter 2 by Stephanie

3. Chapter 3 by Stephanie

4. Chapter 4 by Stephanie

5. Chapter 5 by Stephanie

6. Chapter 6 by Stephanie

7. Chapter 7 by Stephanie

8. Chapter 8 by Stephanie

9. Chapter 9 by Stephanie

10. Chapter 10 by Stephanie

11. Chapter 11 by Stephanie

12. Chapter 12 by Stephanie

13. Chapter 13 by Stephanie

14. Chapter 14 by Stephanie

15. Chapter 15 by Stephanie

Chapter 1 by Stephanie
Chapter 1

Nick Carter pulled his black skull cap down lower to the point where it nearly covered his eyes. His blonde locks were tucked neatly into the cap. His baggy black jeans were accompanied by a long sleeved black t-shirt so that his distinctive tattoos would be covered. He didn't want to be recognized. It would ruin everything. He had plans for tonight and he wasn't going to let some stupid mistake spoil his fun. Not when he had spent days perfecting every last detail. Nick reached into his pocket and pulled out dark tinted sun glasses, the final touch of his disguise, and put them on so that his famous blue eyes would be covered, hidden from everyone around him, hidden in an attempt to hide his identity. No one was to find out about his little excursion. This was something for him to know and him alone.

Nick put the keys into the ignition of his black Escalade, the sound of loud rock music rocked from the speakers as he began to drive down the dark road towards the club that he knew was just out of town. The distance of the club was a key reason as to why he chose it. It was far enough away from where he was staying that there stood no chance that he would run into anyone that he knew. Anxiously, Nick moved around in his seat, he wanted to get to the club quickly. Pushing the gas pedal with more urgency, Nicks car began to move faster. He felt his adrenaline beginning to rise as the minutes and miles passed him by.

The scenery outside of his car shot by as only blurs of color not the objects they really were. The closer the club became, the more excited he became. Finally after driving through one of the nameless towns that he was in, only to arrive in another, he found himself at his destination. A smirk of satisfaction appeared on his face as he opened the door of his car. Nicks eyes scanned the parking lot after he closed, and locked his car door, there was no one outside but Nick could hear the music that was playing inside from where he was standing. This was perfect, no one would ever be able to figure out what he was up to.

Nick walked into the club through the main door pleased to find that there was no security there to stop him. This was going to be much easier than he had originally thought it would be. As Nick made his way through the crowd his eyes wandered over the women, trying to decide which one of them to pursue tonight. Tonight he was looking for something different. He was tired of the easy sluts that always flung themselves at him, he wanted a challenge. A woman that he had to work to get, maybe he'd find one that didn't want him at all, that always made things exciting.

Nicks eyes fell on a young woman dancing suggestively to the loud music, her hips moving back and forth in such a way that told him that she had a lot of experience and would know exactly how to please him. He stopped for a moment to watch her until finally deciding that she would be much too easy. He committed her face to memory though, just in case he became annoyed with the other women, there was no way that he was going to be leaving alone. His eyes continued their journey, not finding what he was looking for. The night is young, he reminded himself, the right girl will come along. Putting his search on hold, he walked over to the bar and ordered a beer, hoping that the woman he was looking for would come to him.

He took a sip of his beer then crossed his arms across his chest and continued to take in the crowd. In all of years of performing, he had learned how to find just what he was looking for in the crowd before him. Too many damn easy sluts, he thought to himself. He turned his head to look at who was at the bar where he was standing. He smiled to himself when he saw a young woman sitting on a stool, alone. She had on jeans and a t-shirt, she didn't look as if she belonged with this crowd. Her dirty blonde hair was pulled neatly back into a pony-tail and had her hands linked together by her fingers sitting on her lap. To him, she seemed to be one of those shy types that had allowed a friend to drag her here after insisting that she would have fun. She was perfect. Nick made his way towards her, she didn't see him coming as she had her head down, until Nick spoke.

"Hey baby girl," Nick stated, causing the young woman to look up at him. Her deep green eyes looked at him nervously. He got the feeling that she wasn't expecting someone to hit on her. He flashed her his infamous Carter grin, guaranteed to make women go weak in the knees. Now that he thought about it, they should really make his grin illegal. His grin was a weapon. It gave him more power than any man should ever have.

"Hi," she replied so that he could barely hear her. Oh yeah, this was the right woman, he thought as he looked down at her. She turned her head away from his when she saw that he was looking directly at her.

"You here alone?" he asked, his grin still plastered to his face, she fidgeted nervously.

She shook her head. "No, I'm with a friend," she replied as she pointed into the crowd towards the first girl that Nick had considered taking with him when he had first arrived. His grin grew wider, maybe this could end up being a two for one. The thought quickly left his mind. There was no way that he would be able to get the girl before him comfortable with that idea. Oh well, he thought, there's always next time.

"Want me to buy you a drink?" Nick offered, sitting down besides the girl.

"No, thank you," she replied.

"Come on, just one. Bar tender," Nick called. The man walked over to Nick. "Get me another beer." The man nodded and placed a bottle on the bar. Nick nodded and the man walked away.

"No, it's okay. I don't want anything, thank you," she insisted.

"It'll loosen you up baby girl. After all, you are here to have a little fun aren't you?" She looked at him questioningly. He continued to smile at her, hoping that she would take the drink.

"I've never drank before," she admitted, trying to avoid eye contact at all costs.

"There's a first time for everything," he replied handing her the bottle. He held his out towards hers. "Here's to new experiences." She looked at Nick reluctantly before tapping her bottle with hers and taking a sip of the new substance. "See, wasn't so bad, now was it?"

"No." Nick let his smile soften a little as he leaned his arms against the bar as he looked at her. Under the casual clothes, Nick could tell that she had a real figure. Probably too insecure to show it off he thought to himself, well I'll change that.

"My name's Chris. What's yours?"

"Allison."

"Beautiful, that's a beautiful name," he replied. "So Allison, what are you doing for the rest of the night?"

"Nothing," she replied taking another drink of her beer. Nick could feel her tensing up again. She must have assumed that he wanted sex Nick thought as he watched her continue to keep her space.

"Look baby girl, I know this really isn't the kind of place that you like to hang out at. I can tell by the way you're acting that you're not comfortable," Nick commented. "I've got a place not too far from here where I think you'll be a lot more comfortable and we'll be able to talk better." Allison looked towards her friend, she didn't want to leave but she knew that she wasn't going to get any help from her companion.

"Chris, I don't think that's such a good idea," she replied. hoping that he would just back off and leave her alone.

"Why not? I'm just trying to get to know you a little better, that's all. What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing," she answered.

"Allison come on. You know she's gonna be wasted soon anyway, if she isn't already is, and won't remember you telling her that you were leaving, if she even remembers that you're here. I've seen it happen before. Come on, my cars right outside, I'll take good care of you."

"I don't even know you. I really don't think that I should be leaving with you."

"Hey, I don't bite. I'm perfectly safe. I just want to get to know you a little better. What's wrong with that?"

"Why can't we just stay here?" she asked.

"Do you really like being here, baby girl?" he questioned. "Because I get the feeling that you don't."

"Chris.. I really don't think it would be a good idea."

"Come on, I just want to talk and if at any time you want to come back here, I'll take you right back as soon as you say the word. I promise," he said placing his hand over his heart. "So will you come with me?"

"Alright," she answered reluctantly, hoping that she hadn't made a mistake by taking him up on his offer. Maybe this was her night to relax and have fun, everyone else seemed to be doing it. He smiled at her and took her hand as they began to walk towards Nicks car. That was pretty easy, he thought to himself, but now this is where the fun begins. "Is that your car?" she asked as they stopped in front of the Escalade.

"Yeah baby girl it is," he replied as he opened the passenger door for her. She looked at him amazed by the fact that he owned such a car. Every other car in the parking was some run down machine that only had months left in its life span. Nick walked around to the other side and got into the car just as she was buckling her seat belt. She turned to look at him when she felt his eyes on her.

"What's with the sunglasses? It's the middle of the night," she said.

"Yeah I know, but I like them."

"Think they make you look cool?" she commented as Nick pulled out of the lot. The alcohol must be getting to her already for her to have become so relaxed.

"Do they?"

"They make you look like you have something to hide," she replied as she reached over to take off his glasses. He grabbed her arm, stopping her before she could remove them. "What?"

"Relax baby girl, they'll come off soon enough," he replied as he stole a quick glance at Allison. She sat back against her seat. Nick sped up a little bit, wanting to get back before the alcohol wore off. He wasn't sure if he was going to be able to get her to drink any more once she had a clear mind. Nick looked over at her again to see that she was staring out of the window.

He suppressed a sigh when he thought about her. She was just another slut, she probably saw right through his disguise. She probably knew that he was Nick Carter and that was why that she had agreed to leave with him and that was why she had wanted to take off his sunglasses. She wanted to be sure first. Well that's okay baby girl, you have no idea what you've just gotten yourself into, he thought to himself.

He could already imagine the look on her face when he had finished. It would be just like all of the others and would give him indescribable pleasure. It was that look that he fed off, it was what kept him doing this time and time again. It was all about the rush that he recieved. A rush that never got old. A small grin appeared on his when he thought about the night ahead of him. Nothing was going to stop him now.

The rest of the ride back to Nicks rented cabin was quiet and Nick was beginning to think that the alcohol had ran its course through her already. He looked over at her to see that she was still staring through the window. Trying to figure out where they were headed, they all did. After twenty minutes of driving, Nick pulled up into the drive way of the small cabin and she looked at him questioningly.

"I like my privacy," he stated as he exited the car, hoping that she brought his excuse and believing that she had since she made no further comments about the cabin or its location. She opened her door and followed him side, letting her eyes move around the room after she was completely inside. She's not going anywhere now, he thought to himself, it was almost impossible for her to find a way to escape since they were so far away from a city and there were no other homes in the area for her to go to. All of which was just another aspect in his well thought out plan. "Want anything to drink?"

"Yeah, just give me whatever," she replied, not even looking at Nick. He smirked as he grabbed one of the bottles from the cabinet before him and poured some into two glasses. Then he reached for another bottle, pouring just a couple of drops into one of the glasses. Once he stirred the mixture in the glass with the added ingredient, he headed towards Allison. He tapped Allison on the shoulder and gave her the glass he had adding something to. She smiled at him and took the glass. "It tastes funny," she stated, her face scrunching up in distaste.

"You'll get used to it," he assured her as he drank the contents of his glass in one quick gulp. She looked at him nervously and took another small drink, not wanting to offend him. He smiled at her and motioned for her to take a seat on the couch that was behind her. She did and he walked over to sit next to her.

"I'm starting to feel a little tired," she stated, "maybe I should go home."

"No, it's okay. It's just the drink."

"Are you sure?" she asked, her voice becoming weaker. "Because..."

"Yeah baby girl, I'm sure," he interrupted as he watched her eyes flutter shut, a smirk on his face. It was time for the fun to begin.
Chapter 2 by Stephanie
Chapter 2

"That's the fourth one this month," Alexander "AJ" McLean stated as he watched the news story currently playing on the television before him, interested in the top story of the morning. Recently, several women who had gone out for a night on the town had turned up missing. The police had absolutely no leads on where they went, but they had begun to suspect foul play. These incidents were too close together with too many aspects in common. The police had come to believe that they were looking for the suspect, a person that no one could seem to give a description of. It was almost as if this person had come from the sky and had taken these women with him whever ever it was that he was disappearing off to. The case was really baffling the local police. No matter how many pleas to the public they made, they were never able to learn any new information. AJ had never heard anything like that before in his life.

"What are you talkin about AJ?" Brian Littrell asked as he walked into the room where his younger friend was sitting on a couch, with the television on. Brian looked at AJ questioningly, taken back by the fact that AJ was watching the news. Since when did he watch the news? In the nearly eleven years that he had known this man, he had hardly seen AJ watch the news willingly. Something must have really grabbed his attention for that was the only explanation, even if there was nothing interesting on, he would not have resorted to the news.

"A forth girl turned up missing this month," AJ stated again, as he kept his eyes on the television, hoping to hear something new, something that he hadn't heard before so that he could try and put the pieces of this puzzle together. He was as drawn into this case as all of the local towns people were.

"And what am I supposed to do about that, J?"Brian asked as he sat down next to his friend, waiting for some sort of answer, though he knew he'd get exactly what he had expected. Some smart remark or one of indifference.

"I don't know, I was just telling you," he responded. Brian shook his head and looked at his heavily tattooed friend. His eyes went up AJ's arms which were completely covered with various tattoos. He could never figure out why someone would want to cover themselves with this form of 'art' in such a way as AJ had. It had reached a point of obsession long ago. There was something about them that kept AJ coming back for more. Sure, Brian had one of his own. One. Just one. AJ on the other hand lost count a really long time ago.

"What's up fellas," Nick greeted as he walked into the room to greet his fellow bandmates. AJ looked at his friend, sensing that something was different about him, or maybe something good had happened just by the way that he entered the room and greeted them.

"Look at that, some one's in a good fucking mood today! Get laid last night Nicky boy?" AJ questioned with a smirk on his face as the tall blonde entered the room. Nick ignored AJ.

"So what's goin' on?" he asked as he turned his attention to the television also, hoping that there was something interesting on. He'd only been up for a little while and was already bored out of his mind.

"Nothin'. Yo, you hear that another girl turned up missing this morning?"

"For real?" Nick asked as he looked over at AJ. "That's real close to the last one. What's it been? Like a week?"

"Yeah, I think they said her name was Alice or Allison or something like that. She went to a club with a friend the other night and no one's seen her since."

"Think the friend was jealous of this Alice girl and did something about it?" Nick asked. Brian shook his head. Why was he sitting here and listening to this conversation. It seemed that lately Nick and AJ had become the band detectives and Brian was getting sick of it. It was cute at first, it was something that they liked to do together, which was a welcomed change since the only thing they did together before was fight, but now it was beginning to get on everyone's nerves. When ever something happened, even if it was the smallest thing like some left a light on some where, Nick and AJ got involved and tried to track down the person that had left the light on. Brian closed his eyes and hoped that this was only a phase that was brought on by all the time they had spent on the road.

"Nah, this girl, the missing one, they said she was like a business type chick. The friend was the one that looked like she might be getting around some. She had this look on her face like she fucked everyone in the damn club ya know? So I doubt she had anything to do with it," AJ stated.

"Well, that takes care of that idea. What else to do you know about what happened?" Nick asked dropping his idea quickly. He wasn't in the mood to fight with AJ, just talk or consider all of the scenario's of a crime. That was always fun.

"Nothing and apparently, that's all the police know too. No one saw her leave with any one. It was almost like she just disappeared."

"People don't just disappear."

"No fucking duh."

"Bet you she was just tired of her life and wanted to change and saw this as her oppertunity to pick up and leave," Nick suggested with a shurg of his shoulders. "Maybe she was having some personal problems and just wanted to start a new life in a place where no one knew who she was."

"I dunno about that idea Nick, from the interviews, everyone said that she was a really responsible girl. Not the type to just get up and leave her entire life behind."

"So now there's a type?" Nick questioned.

"Guys," Brian said suddenly. "Look, I'm worried about all of this too but there really isn't anything that we can do except keep our eyes open for anything that might be able to help the police."

"Chill man, you don't need to get all pissy," AJ stated as he turned off the television. "We were just talkin' damn. It's not like we're gonna go after the guy. Shit, he's probably got a gun, I ain't gettin my ass shot."

"You alright man?" Nick asked Brian. The two of them had become close over the years. They had formed an extremely tight bond with each other, becoming almost brothers instead of just best friends. Brian looked over at Nick and saw concern in his eyes. For in the years that they had known each other, Nick had never seen Brian loose his temper that quickly.

"Yeah," Brian replied, forcing a smile to assure his friend, but he could tell that Nick wasn't buying it. "I'm just really tired. That's all man, nothing to be worryin about."

"You sure?" Nick questioned, knowing that something was bothering his friend, but also not wanting to force it out of him just yet. Nick knew that Brian knew that he could come and talk to him any time that he needed to and he would always be there to listen to him. It was the least he could do for Brian considering he'd been such a great friend to him all of these years.

"Uh-huh," Brian replied. Nick nodded his head.

"So what were you up to last night Nick?" AJ asked. Nick sat down on the couch next to AJ and looked at him a moment before answering.

"Nothin, I just went out for a drive."

"Bullshit, when you came in here you had that 'I-just-got-fucked' look on your face," AJ returned. Nick rolled his eyes at AJ's comment, not finding it the least bit amusing considering he had made a similar comment when he first came into the room. It didn't work then, Nick thought to himself, it isn't going to work now.

"Nothing happened, even if it did, it's none of your fuckin business dude."

"Hey, I'm just trying to make conversation, don't go and get all god damn defensive," AJ returned.

"Kev's gonna be here in a second," Howard "Howie D" Dorough announced as he walked into the room to see his friends sitting around, doing nothing. Brian looked up at Howie.

"What's he doin now?" Brian asked.

"I dunno," Howie answered. "I just saw him in the hall and he told me to tell you guys he'd be here in a second. He didn't look pissed though so you guys can relax," he stated looking from Nick to AJ. Nick and AJ relaxed a little, hoping that Howie didn't notice. It wasn't as if they had done anything that Kevin could have found out about, Nick thought, they'd just gotten into town. As far as Kevin was concerned, nothing happened and nothing was going to happen.

"Hey guys," Kevin Richardson, eldest member of the band, greeted as he walked into the room where his four bandmates were waiting.

"Hey Kev," AJ returned. "How've ya been?"

"Pretty good," he answered. "Ya'll ready to get to work?"

"No, but it's not like we were given a choice," Nick replied with a smirk on his face. Kevin turned and looked at the younger man. Over the past two years, nothing about his personality had changed, which Kevin oddly welcomed. He'd been so worried that things would be so different between them that they wouldn't be able to work together. Clearly he was wrong, and thankful for that.

"You're lucky I missed your shit or I would have killed you for that," he stated to Nick with a smile on his face. He shook his head and turned his attention back to the other guys, as many times as he had complained about how immature these guys could be, while they were separated, he found that he missed the constant bickering between them. Over the years, the fights and immaturity had just become a part of everyday life, no matter how much Kevin attempted to deny it, he knew deep down in his heart that it was true. Afterall, it was normal for families to fight after spending so much time with each other, and that's what these guys felt like to him, family; younger brothers; people he needed to protect and take care of. "Feels great to be back, don't it?"

"You've got no idea," Howie commented. "It's been weird, ya know?" Kevin nodded.

"We gonna sit here all day and talk or are we going to get ready to rock everyone's world with some hot new music?" AJ announced as he jumped up from his seat. "'Cause I'm ready!"

"Let's go," Kevin said.
Chapter 3 by Stephanie
AN/Warning- This story contains very strong content and should be read with caution. All events in this story are fictional. They all came from my twisted imagination. The idea of this story came to me after a I read a short story titled "Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?" which was based on real kidnapping and rape of a young woman in the 60s. I thought that it might make a very interesting story, but I must warn you that many may be offended by this story and it's graphic content. Please, if you think you may not be able to handle this (I am not going to give an age as some other sites do because I feel that there are some readers below the age of 18 for example that are very mature, myself for example. But please think cautiously before reading this story), please do not read any further.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

Nick jumped up from his seat when he heard Kevin declare the meeting over. As much as he loved working with the guys, he had a little unfinished business that he needed to tend to. Quickly, he made his way towards the door while the other guys were giving hand shakes to the suits and hugs to each other. He wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible. So far no one had noticed that he had made a dash across the room.

"Nick, where you going?" Kevin called. Nick froze where he was standing. Of course, leave it to Kevin to stop me, Nick thought to himself, it was always Kevin. Nick sighed lightly, hoping that no one heard him and turned around to face everyone with a smile on his face.

"Home man," Nick answered. "I've got a killer headache and I just wanna go home and get some rest. Is that alright with you?"

"I'm sure someone here has something you can take for your headache," Kevin commented. Nick had to fight back the urge to yell at Kevin for thinking logically and at himself for not thinking of a better excuse. Of course someone was going to have aspirin, Nick though, these meetings could give anyone a headache. Act fast Carter, you need to get out of here, the voice in the back of his head kept calling to him.

"Kev, actually, I just wanna get some rest. I'll call you guys later and if I don't I'll just see you guys in the morning," Nick said as he looked from all of the guys, hoping that no one would question him further.

"Alright man," Kevin replied. "We'll see ya later." Nick nodded and turned around to leave again, this time, he wasn't stopped by anyone. He pulled his sun glasses out of his pocket when he reached the parking lot. His pace was quick, he didn't want to waste any more time. Once he arrived at his car he opened the door and jumped in and drove off.

Nick turned the stereo on low as pulled out onto the street. Allison had slept entirely through the night. He should have figured as much. She had never stomached any alcohol and the sedative he slipped her might have been too strong, her body was not used to all of the substances that he was putting inside of her body which caused her to sleep a lot longer than he had planned and hoped. Nick looked down at his watch, it had been more than twelve hours since the drug had entered her system, it should be worn off by now.

Nick ran his fingers through his hair as he pulled into a gas station on the side of the road. He was running low on fuel and was in a hurry. He pulled up to one of the pumps and let the man who came to the window know that he wanted the tank filled. Once he had finished and paid the man, he pulled right out of the gas station and back onto the main road. His drive was short due to the high speed that his car was moving. His trip was cut almost in half and he happily went into the cabin hoping that he would be having as much fun as he wanted.

Nick made his way towards the bedroom where he had left Allison. A grin of satisfaction appeared on Nicks lips, Allison had awaken. Nick quietly made his way towards her. Her arms were chained to the bed post tightly. Goosebumps formed on her naked body as she lay exposed before him, he had ripped her clothes off soon after the sedative had taken affect. The closer Nick moved to her, the more he saw. By this I not only mean her physical attributes which were abundantly obvious to anyone and had begun to turn Nick on but her mental state. It was very clear that Nick had broken her morale, even before he had ever touched her. Knowing what his intentions were was enough to make Allison shiver in fear. Tears were trickeling down her cheeks rapidly as she silently prayed for some sort of help.

She wasn't even aware of his presence. Some where in her drugged state, she had lost all awareness of her surroundings. She was only able to focus on what she knew was going to happen to her. It was as if her mind had blocked everything else out, forcing her to focus on her fear. When she first awoke, she had struggled, just as any woman in her situation would have done. This only resulted in her inflicting more pain upon herself. The cuffs which held her to the bed had begun to cut into her skin. That's when she came to this realization: the more she struggled the tighter and more painful her restraints would become. After struggling to the point where she could no longer bare the pain, she gave up. There was nothing that she could do except accept the fate that had been bestowed upon her. She could scream, but no one would hear her. This man knew what he was doing. He knew she would not be able to retrieve help due to the location of his cabin and her physically restrained state.

"It's nice to see that you're awake," he stated, startling her as he pulled his t-shirt over his head. Allison immediately turned to face Nick. Her initial feeling of fear doubling. "Yeah, I know, you're the quiet type," he continued with a smirk, "but that's okay because I think you're going to be getting over that really soon."

"Why are you doing this to me?" Allison asked, her voice coming out dry and cracked. Nick looked at her, noting the look of pure fear in her eyes. He smiled at her. She tensed under his stare. The one thing she wanted to do most was to be able to cover her exposed body. This was not an experience that she wanted to have.

"You made the news this morning," Nick said, ignoring her questions and running his fingers up and down her body. "I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that you had made the news so quickly. It gave me such a rush. The other girls didn't make it to the news until after I'd finished with them. You should be very proud of yourself, this is actually quite an honor."

"Fuck you," she seethed through her clenched teeth and tear filled eyes. He smiled at her.

"Trust me, I intend to," he answered. Nick climbed on top of the bed and placed his knees on either side of her waist. He reached his arm down and grabbed one of her breasts. Her body jerked in a shocked response. She continued to struggle to break away from him. He only smiled at her. "Yeah babygirl, just like that. The more you struggle the harder it makes me."

"No no no," she chanted painfully. "No, please don't do this to me. If you let me go I swear I won't tell anyone about any of this. Please, just don't do this to me."

"And what fun would that be?" Nick questioned as he brought his hands to the front of his jeans and started undoing them. She bit her lip in fear, she still couldn't believe that this was happening to her. Never had she ever thought that she would end up in this situation.

"You're a virgin, aren't you?" Nick asked as he pulled his penis from his underwear and saw her body start to quiver. She nodded in response. He smiled down at her. "I thought so. You act like you're a virgin," he whispered as he trailed his fingers down to her pussy and rubbed her opening. "If you try to relax, it won't hurt as much." She screamed in pain as Nick shoved three of his fingers inside of her. "I told you to relax," he whispered as he leaned down and licked her ear. She moaned in pain as Nick continued to move his fingers. Nick bit her ear, feeling himself getting harder as Allison screamed in pain. Despite her struggles, Nick could feel her climax building and he smiled to himself.

Once he felt her reach her release, he stopped and pulled his fingers out of her body. He stood from the bed and removed his pants and underwear from his body as he looked down at Allison, tears falling from her eyes. He turned to the table behind him and pulled a condom off of it. As he opened the wrapper and put it on, he looked at Allison. She looked at him fearfully, hoping that he would have a change of heart. A hope that diminished quickly.

"You ever give a guy head before?" he asked. She shook her head no. He smiled at her as he moved closer to the bed. Allison shut her eyes tightly, hoping that when she re-opened them that she would find that this had all been just a horrible nightmare, but was only met with the site of Nick standing before her, his dick standing at attention. He climbed onto the bed, placing his knees on either side of her face. "I'm going to stick it in your mouth and you're going to suck on it. If you bite me, I swear to god, you'll die a slow and painful death. Understand?" She nodded, hoping that if she did whatever it was that he wanted, that he would let her leave. She took one last deep breath before Nick entered her mouth. "Suck," he demanded, violently grabbing her hair.

She quickly obliged. Nick moaned as he felt Allison sucking him. "Harder," he yelled after a moment. Allison began to suck him harder, as he demanded. His moans were getting louder as his orgasm was getting closer. Suddenly, he started thrusting himself into her mouth. She gasped for air in response, his actions had taken her by surprise and had nearly gaged her. He didn't stop though, he just continued to thrust until he went over the edge. He pulled out of her mouth and looked down at her, a smile on his face.

"You did good," he praised her. She shut her eyes in humilation. She never wanted to go through anything like that ever again. Nick had just succeded in taking away the last of the dignity that had remained within her. Nick grabbed another condom after discarding the one that he had been wearing. He climbed onto the bed once again and positioned himself at her enterance. Without warning, he forcefully thrust himself inside of her sending her screams of pure pain bouncing off of the walls. He moaned as he thrusted himself into her over and over again, violently. The bed was slamming against the wall everytime he entered her. She continued to cry and scream in pain during the entire assult.

Nick reached his second orgasm and pulled out of her, panting. "Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" Nick asked as he threw away the second condom and walked towards the dresser on the other end of the room. She didn't respond, she just laid there and cried. He watched her a moment before calling her. "Hey Allison," he called causing her to look up at him and the gun in his hand pointed directly at her, "it's been fun," he finished then pulled the trigger.
Chapter 4 by Stephanie
I actually wanna thank a friend of mine who helped me with this chapter. Thanks Carlmichael (even though I highly doubt that you'll ever be on this site, lol)! Nicks actions came from a combination of our twisted minds. It's kinda graphic again... I promise it won't be like this the entire story!
~~~

Chapter 4

Nick turned and put the gun back on the dresser where he had gotten it, not giving what he did a second thought. He turned around again to pick his clothes up from the floor so that he could put his pants back on. While he was dressing, he didn't even so much as glance in the direction where Allison's limp body now lay nor did he show any remorse for what he had done. When Nick was dressed, he walked towards the bed, opened the draw, pulled out the keys for the cuffs and unlocked them. Her arms fell flat onto the bed and there were bruises on her wrists from when she struggled to break free. They never learn, Nick thought to himself when he saw the damage. He took the cuffs and put them in the draw with the keys and shut it.

Moving back towards the bed, the picked up Allison's naked body. He was going to have to change the sheets on the bed, burn the one that was currently on there, because Allison's blood had stained it. He carried her body to the back door of the cabin and out into the woods the surrounded it. He laid her body on a tree stump and went back into the house. He opened one of the closet doors and pulled out a shovel and a bottle of bleach. Finally he grabbed the razor, a toothbrush and scissors from a small box in the closet, shut the door and went back outside.

Once he was back outside, he pulled one of the chairs towards the stump. He grabbed the sscissors and started to cut her pubic hair. This was an attempt to get rid of any evidence that might be on her body. Condoms aren't always reliable, this was just his way of being assured that there was no DNA evidence on her body. As soon as he had cut most of the hair off, he grabbed the razor just to make sure that he had shaved everything. Once all of the hair had been removed, he grabbed the bottle of bleach and opened it. He opened Allison's mouth and poured some bleach into it. Using the toothbrush, he scrubbed the inside of her mouth. After he felt what was enough time on cleaning out her mouth, he poured some more of the bleach on her vagina and used the toothbrush to scrub any possible remaining DNA off of her body.

Once he was satisfied with that, he pulled the chair to back where it was, by the back door of the house, and grabbed the ax that lied next to it. He moved back to the tree stump and moved Allison so that his cut to her neck would be reinforced by the stump. He raised the ax up and slammed it down with force so that her head fell upon the earth. Blood spilled from her neck, but not much since her heart had stopped pumping blood through her system already. Next, he moved her arms onto the stump. He placed her arms right next to each other and brought the ax down, taking both of her hands off.

He dropped the ax and picked up the shovel. It was now time for him to find a place to bury the body. Swiftly, he moved into the forest, pulling Allisons decapitated body with him, finding a spot where the trees were dense and it had appeared that no person had been there in years. He got right into shoveling. He didn't want this to last any longer than it had to because if it did, he stood more of a chance of getting caught. After laboring for about twenty minutes, Nick stopped digging, believing that the hole was deep enough. He jumped from the hole and looked at the body for a moment.

Wiping the sweat from his head, he started back towards the cabin, leaving the body unburied for the moment. Nick moved quickly, reaching his cabin and disappearing inside of it. When he emerged he was holding the sheet that had been on the bed when he shot Allison. He picked up her head and her hands and placed them inside so that he could carry it all back to the hole. Once he was back, he dropped the sheet into the hole. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a lighter. Grabbing the end of the sheet, he ignited it. Sheet was engulfed in flames quickly. He stood back and watched as it burned.

Once the fire had burned out, he turned to the body. He grabbed the arms and dragged it, dropping it into the hole as well. He turned around and grabbed the shovel and started to cover Allison in dirt. He worked until he had the hole completely covered. Once again he wiped the sweat that had formed and headed back to the cabin. He grabbed the bottle of bleach and emptied it onto the tree stump, washing away the blood that remained. Nick walked into the cabin, going right into the bathroom for a shower. He was covered in blood and dirt.

Never once during all of this did Nick think about the peoples lives he had turned up-side-down. Never did he think about all of the pain that the people who loved Allison were going through because of him. It didn't matter to him. Nothing mattered to him any more. He had lost all feeling years ago. He was numb to everything around him. Nick closed his eyes as the water flowed onto his body. To him, this was just another day.

The first murder had been hard. He hadn't intended to kill her. Things just got out of hand. Just like Allison, he had met his first victim in a club. Though that's where the similarities between them basically ended. The first woman, Ellen was her name, had no reservations about showing off her sexuality. Anything that he wanted her to do to him, she did without question. To this moment, Nick still couldn't completely figure out what it was that had made him kill her. He'd had a couple drinks, more than his body was used to and he was completely out of hand. Things had gotten a little heated between them and Nick became angry. They fought and Nicks anger grew and grew until it had reached a point that he didn't even know that he had.

He'd shot her. When it happened, he couldn't believe what he had done. That gun was there for his protection. At the time Nick had felt that there was reason to believe that he may be in danger. That was the only reason why he had even considered buying a gun. Furthermore, he never thought that he would ever actually use it. He'd always believed that he would be too nervous to actually fire it and his actions surprised him when he fired. He'd only meant to scare her by pulling the gun out. Before he knew what was going on, she was dead.

Once he realized what he had done, the completely freaked out. He knew that he couldn't tell anyone about what he had done because he didn't want to go to jail and the police wouldn't believe that her death had been an accident so he tried to cover it up. Thankful for the fact that he was in his cabin, he dragged her body out into the backyard in the pouring rain and began to dig a hole. The entire time his hands were shaking and he was afraid that he'd be caught at any moment, but he continued. Once he had her body buried, he ran back into the house to clean off the dirt.

Little did he know at the time that this was the beginning of a major crime spree. In the following days, the rush he obtained by killing Ellen was still in his system. To him, it felt good to get away with something so wrong. He knew he had to do it again. A few days later, he found his second victim. This time he was a little bit more forceful, making her do things that she didn't want to. Then, like Ellen, he killed her and buried the body. That's when he became hooked. The idea of getting away with murder and rape excited him.

Nick dressed once he was done with his shower and went into the livingroom. He sat on the couch and turned the tv on. Allison's face was the first thing that he saw. He smirked, he knew exactly where she was and no one was ever going to find out. He watched the story and for the first time getting the chance to look at the people who cared about her. Most of them were crying, begging for her to be returned safely.

"Please, if you have my daughter and you're watching this," the sobs of Allison's mother filled Nicks house and he rolled his eyes, that never worked, why do people insist on still crying, thinking that they are going to touch some soft spot, Nick thought to himself, "just bring her back safely. No questions asked, we promise. We just want her back."

"Fat chance," Nick said to the tv. "She's already dead." Getting bored with the story, he changed the channel, trying to find something interesting to watch. Why was it that whenever he was around to watch tv, there was never anything on but when he was too busy to even have five minutes to himself, there were a ton of things to watch. He turned off the tv and tossed the remote to the other side of the couch. He was bored and there was nothing to do. For a moment he had considered going out and finding his next victim but figured it was too soon; too close to the last one. People were still watching for a strange man who lured woman away from safety. Besides, he was already tired from his day and had no energy left in him to do it again.

Nick yawned and decided that he should get some sleep. He had to meet up with the guys in the morning anyway. He stood from the couch and went into the bed room where hours ago Allison had been. He pulled a sheet out from one of the draws and covered the bed with it. He grabbed the pillows that he had tossed onto the floor and placed them back on the bed and laid on it. He didn't give a thought to the fact that he had killed four women in this room and would probably kill many more in there.
Chapter 5 by Stephanie
Yes, I'm alive!!! I am so sorry that I haven't updated in god knows how long, lol. I've been so busy with school that I haven't really had the chance to sit and write!! Most of this chapter was actually written in my chemistry class!! Enjoy and I'll try and update more regularly!!

~Stephanie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

Nick yawned as he sat down on the couch in the studio. They'd just completed two more songs and were way ahead of schedual. Nick smiled when heard everyone laugh, even though he didn't know what was said. Strangely, he hadn't been able to fall asleep the night before. Maybe it was due to the adrenaline or maybe, just maybe, it was his conscience trying to tell him that he had done something wrong, but that didn't happen with the other women, he had no remorse. He didn't even think about them once he had disposed of the bodies. Why would this time be any different? Each of these girls ended up in some shallow greave, left to decompose and become a statistic in some crime survey. He'd commited what he thought was the perfect crime. There were no witnesses or evidence to tie him to the murders in anyway.

Nicks lips twitched. He want to speak, tell what he had done, not to bare his soul in confession but to bask in his own twisted glory. He wanted people to know that they were admiring his work, they were talking bout what he had done, but he couldn't utter a word because of the risk of having someone stab him in the back and call the police. As much as he considered the group of guys working before him his family, he knew he couldn't share this with them. They just wouldn't understand the greatness that he had achieved. He sighed, bored.

"Hey man, what's on your mind?" AJ asked whenhe noticed that Nick had isolated himself and seemed lost in thought. Nick looked towards his friend. AJ lifted his trademark sunglasses and showed a look of genuine concern. Nick shook his head.

"Nothing man," Nick replied, "I'm just thinking."

"Looks like you have something really important on your mind."

"Just thinking about the album," Nick lied, "it's going to be great. I can't wait to get back on the road, I miss it."

"Yeah me too," AJ replied, knowing that Nick had lied to him, but he didn't want to press it because he knew Nick would talk to him when he felt like it. Nick was like that, AJ had learned that years ago. "Things are going to be different this time though. Brian's going to bring the baby."

"Yeah I know," Nick answered. "It'll still be fun though," Nick continued, staring blankly across the room AJ sighed not knowing whatelse to say but not wanting to walk alway either.

"Well detective Nick," AJ started, hoping this would peak his friends interest, "what do you think of this most recent case?"

"It's just like all the others," Nick replied, trying to hide his sudden spark of interest.

"Yeah, this guy's good," AJ remarked. "The police got one hell of a case on their hands. I doubt they'll ever catch him. He's effecient with those things, the only way I think they'll catch this dude is if he fucks up."

"You think he'll fuck up?"

"Nah," AJ replied after a moment of thought. "I think when or even if, he messes up, it's gpnna be because he wants to be caught."

"Who wants to be caught?" Howie asked.

"That murderer," AJ replied.

"Oh," Howie responded, "we don't know if he's a murderer yet."

"Then where are the girls? He's not just going to let these girls walk away so that they can identify him. If he's smart, which he obviously is, he's going to get rid of any witnesses."

"Look, I was trying to think positively."

"I know D, but this isn't a story that's going to have a complete happy ending. This dude may never be caught. It's fucked up but it's the truth."

"Can we talk about something else?"

"This is interesting," AJ remarked, standing his ground. "Besides, I was talkin to Nick anyway." Howie shrugged when he looked over at Nick who hadn't said anything yet.

"You okay?" Howie asked Nick.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Nick replied, "why does everyone keep asking me that? Can't a guy just sit and think without everyone bugging him?"

"Damn Nick, what crawled up your ass and died?" AJ asked.

"Nothing," Nick replied, trying to calm down, he had no idea why he had gone off like that. He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay man, no harm done," AJ answered, slightly worried about Nick. Nick had been known to act wierd, but this was wierd even by Nicks standards.

"You guys going to that record label party thing?" Howie asked. AJ shrugged, still thinking about Nick, but not giving him too much worry. He would get over what ever it was that was bothering him soon enough.

"I don't know, I wanted to see if anyone else was going to go first but even if I did go, I wouldn't stay for long. You know how that shit is. It's not really a party, it's an ass kissing fest."

"Yeah I know, I was thinking of just dropping in, getting seen by a few people and leaving, just to look professional."

"Just in and out? No longer than an hour tops?" AJ questioned his friend.

"That was the plan," Howie responded.

"Sounds good. If we go together, we can bail each other out. If you see me bored as hell just cut in and be like the other drove, something came up and we need to get the hell outta there," AJ stated. Howie nodded, showing that his plan was similar.

"What do you say Nick, you up for it?" Howie asked. Nick looked at his friends for a second, considering the idea. Finally he answered.

"Sure, what the hell. I didn't have any plans anyway," he explained.

"Cool, I'll drop by and get you fellas around eight. Sound good?" Howie asked.

"Yeah," both Nick and AJ answered. Howie smiled and walked off towards the other guys.

"Well try to have some fun. You never know, we might just get rid of that bug up your ass tonight," AJ joked, hitting Nick in the arm playfully and then going his own way as well.
Chapter 6 by Stephanie
Chapter 6

Nick dropped on the bed in his hotel room. Howie and AJ were going to come get him for a party in a couple of hours and he needed something to do to pass the time. Watching TV was not an option since there was nothing on for him to watch. He sighed and looked across the room at the clock on the dresser. Four hours until the guys were coming. He had four hours to sit there in his room and do nothing. Nick closed his eyes, already becoming sick of the walls that surrounded him. He wanted to go out and do something that he wanted to. He wanted to capture his next victim. He’d contemplated abducting someone from the label party but soon decided against it.

When he thought about it, he couldn’t come up with a single woman that worked for the label that was in any way desirable. They were all older women, most of which were married and probably had children. Not exactly the type of woman that he was looking for, but the idea of taking a woman with power excited him though. He smirked to himself. He was going to have to find a woman with power for one of his future victims. It might not happen that night but he was going to make it happen as soon as he could.

She would be the perfect victim, Nick thought to himself. The press from the murder of a powerful woman would give him possibly world fame, which he of course already had, but this was something that would put him in the history books, even if his name was never actually mentioned. He wanted to know that he would be striking fear into the hearts of women even years after his own eventual death. That was an ability that very few held and he wanted it more than anything.

It had only been hours since he had committed his latest murder but he was already itching to commit another but he knew he wouldn’t have the time before the party. He knew that he wouldn’t have to kill her before the party but getting the woman, bringing her to his cabin and coming back to the hotel in time to dress for the party would take time. Maybe more time than he had and he didn’t want to take that risk. He didn’t want anyone becoming suspicious. He wanted to make sure that he covered his track long enough for him to continue these murders for years to come. After all, a successful killer is determined by the number of victims and the number of years that it took the police to catch him, there was those few exceptions were the murder was never caught and Nick aspired to be one of those. He wanted his murderous rampage to continue until he died.

Nick relaxed and let his imagination run. There were so many different things that he wanted to try. He knew that he’d only just begun with his second career. Maybe he should return the next body, Nick thought. Piece by piece the body could turn up all over a designated area until she had been completely recovered and maybe even keeping a part of the woman as some sort of twisted souvenir, a way to hold onto his victim. Of course if he did that, he knew that he would have to be extra careful in making sure that he had removed all DNA and forensic evidence that would link him to the women. If he did that, he knew that he would have to make sure to keep the piece in a place where no one would go.

He’d probably have to bury it just to be on the safe side. There was no telling what sort of situation might occur and someone might find the piece. Nick immediately knew that he couldn’t keep it in the house. The smell of rotting flesh would only draw attention to him. Yes, burying it would be the best decision he concluded. Nick felt himself harden at his thoughts. He shifted in his chair, trying to reposition himself in such a way that he would be comfortable during his sudden, temporary, feelings of discomfort.

Oh the things that he could do to her body, who ever she was. This murder would be different, the rush he’d obtain would be like none other. The only word Nick could think of to describe the feelings that would be coursing though his veins was euphoric. Nick bit his lip as he thought about all of the blood that would pour from her body. She would be the first that he tortured for a prolonged amount of time. This one would be begging him to kill her. She’d want nothing more than to die at that very moment and he would want nothing more than to grant her that one last wish.

He’d fuck her, of course. There was nothing that turned him on more than watching someone suffer at his hands, it was a strange fetish that he had acquired over the years. There’s really no explaining it. It just simply came from years and years of being bombarded with violent images. This bombarding was an endless cycle which eventually materialized into his everyday life. Whether it come in the form of a vicious argument, resulting in the other parties inevitable failure or it came in the form of physically assaulting someone, no matter who it was, Nick loved it. He loved the idea of it.

Maybe he’d restrain her and dangle her body before him, putting her in the most vulnerable position that she had ever been in, in her entire life. From there he would take a knife, it’s only purpose to draw blood and drag it along her delicate skin. Nick moaned when he felt his hand around his stiff member. He didn’t even know how he had gotten himself out of his pants, he had no recollection of it.

Nick jerked his hand up and down violently as he continued his little fantasy. His sick and twisted thoughts continued to turn him on and add more urgency to the rapid movements of his hand. He moaned as he felt his release coming at a rapid pace, he could no longer concentrate on the thoughts that he put him in this position to being with. The pleasure that he was experiencing was enough to take over all of his senses and make it the only thing that he was aware of. Nick attempted to stifle his moans, but it was becoming harder and harder for him to keep from screaming out. He was close and he knew it. Biting down on his lower lip to keep him from screaming, he increased his movements. Before he knew it, he’d reached his orgasm.

Nick was panting when his head fell against the back of the chair. His eyes fluttered shut as he attempted to regain his composure and breath. He was still shocked by the intense feelings that were running through him, even more shocked that those feelings had come from a mere dream. Imagine how it would feel once he brought his dream to life. Once regaining his composure, Nick stood up from his chair and walked towards the bathroom, his pants still open, and turned on the water.

He needed a shower to hide the strong, undeniable scent of sex that encased him. Nick peels his sweat drenched t-shirt from his body and threw it to the floor as the mist from the shower started to fill the entire room. Nick peeled the remainder of his clothing off and stepped into the shower, sighing as the water hit his skin and cascaded down his body. It was amazing how something so simple could bring him so much pleasure time and time again. Too bad everything else wasn’t like that. He wouldn’t have had to resort to the low things that he was involved with now if everything was just as simple as turning on the shower and letting all of his tension and pent up stress escape him.

Nick ran his fingers through his soaked hair as the water continued to fall in at a steady rate. He grabbed the bottle of hotel shampoo that sit in the shower and poured some of its chilling contents into his hand and then he transferred it to his hair, letting the water run and building up a lather in his hair. Nick dipped his head under the shower head and let the water pour over him, removing the shampoo from his hair. Next he reached for the bar of soap that lay next to the bottle of shampoo, wet it and ran it over his body. He washed the soap off quickly and turned off the water. After stepping out of the shower, he wrapped a towel around his waist and walked into the bedroom.

“Hey Nick,” AJ called as he banged on the other side of the hotel room door. Nick sighed and made sure the towel was wrapped tightly around his waist before opening the door.

“Yeah man, what do you want?” Nick asked once he saw his friend standing on the other side of the door. AJ shrugged.

“I’m fucking bored as hell. There ain’t shit to do around here,” he complained as he stepped into Nicks room. Nick watched AJ as he sat down on the couch, a bored and exasperated sigh escaping his lips.

“What the hell do you want me to do? I’m just as fucking board as you are,” Nick replied as he started pulling some clothing from his suitcase. He looked over at AJ who just sat there and looked back at him. “Why don’t you see if there’s something on TV while I’m getting dressed?” Nick suggested.

“Nah, I checked before I came over here.”

“Well, I’m going to go into the bathroom and get dressed,” Nick stated as he turned around and headed for the bathroom. He pulled his t-shirt over his head just as AJ called out to him.

“I was hoping that maybe we could go out and do something before we have to go to this stupid party,” AJ suggested. Nick sighed as he pulled his boxers up. The last thing that he wanted to do was to go out, he didn’t even want to go to this stupid party in the first place. He was just going to help bail the other guys out if it became necessary.

“J, I really don’t know,” Nick replied as he zippered the fly of his pants. “I don’t even want to go tonight. I just don’t want you guys to get stuck hearing some bull shit about some ones daughters friends cousin who wants to be a singer or something.”

“Hey man, don’t go if you don’t want to. It’s not like me and D were forcing you to go or anything. Shit, I don’t even want to go either. I wish I could do what I wanted to do,” AJ answered.

“Like you and D said, it looks good if more than one or two of us show up to this stupid thing. You know, look professional and all that other bull shit. I don’t need to look fucking professional, I’m a damn singer not a business man.” AJ smirked at Nick. “What?”

“Nothing,” AJ said with a chuckle. “Just imaging the look on the faces on the record execs when they hear that one. It would be funny as hell, needless to say.”

“I didn’t say that I was going to tell anyone that. I was telling you, as my friend and ‘business’ partner. I’m playing their fucking game, what more could they want from my life? I‘m running out of shit to give them.”

“Dude relax. I was just busting your balls. You don’t need to get all pissy and go diva on me man,” AJ replied.

“I’ve been in a bad mood all day, alright?”

“Who you telling? We could all tell that there was some crazy shit going on in your mind kiddo,” AJ remarked. “You wanna talk about it?”

“J, there’s nothing to talk about. People just get bad fucking moods sometimes. Shit happens, get over it,” he replied. AJ looked at his friend questioningly, now he was sure that there was something bothering Nick. He just couldn’t put his finger on it.

“Why don’t you take a fucking nap or something? D and me will be back in a while to pick you up for the party. Alright?” AJ suggested as he stood up and headed for the door. Nick looked at his friend and remained silent for a moment, but soon nodded his head and responded.

“Yeah, maybe that’s exactly what I need. A nap.”

“Okay,” AJ replied, returning Nicks nod as he took hold of the door knob. “D and I will wake you up if you’re still sleeping when we get here. And maybe the three of us can go out and do something that will put you in a better mood.”

“Whatever you say AJ,” Nick stated. AJ sighed and looked at his friend for a moment longer.

“Dude, you do know that if you’re having any problems, you can talk to me right?” AJ asked, needing to know the answer, just to assure himself that Nick knew that he had people that he could talk to.

“Yeah AJ, I know, but I don’t have anything that I want to talk about, okay?” Nick replied. AJ nodded and walked out of the room. Nick sighed and dropped onto his bed. A nap really did sound like a good idea.
Chapter 7 by Stephanie
Chapter 7

Nick dropped down on one of the couches in the large room that he found himself in. Everywhere he looked, he saw nothing but stuck up record label executives and people who only wanted a chance to go after big bucks. It all bothered him; he hated being trapped in these sorts of situations because there really wasn’t anything that he could do. He had to act as though he enjoyed having these people around because if at any moment they felt that you didn’t like them, they turned on you and made your life a complete living hell. Nick could never understand how things got to be that way. It wasn’t as if a person was born thinking that they were going to be the biggest jerk they could.

He looked down at his watch for what seemed like the millionth time that night. They’d been there for about forty-five minutes and the one hour deadline was finally approaching. Nick scanned the room, trying to look for any sign of AJ or Howie. He couldn’t see anything but he knew that they just wouldn’t leave him like that. They were probably some where just out of his sight trying to break free. The best bet was, at least Nick thought anyway, was to stay out of sight which might hopefully help him avoid all unwanted conversations.

“Nickolas!” a voice of an older mad called out. Nick closed his eyes in defeat, one of the executives had found him and there was no escaping now.

“Hello Mr. Banks,” Nick replied extending his hand for a customary and polite handshake, as well as putting a fake smile.

“I’ve heard you and your band mates have been having a lot of luck with recording! When do you think you guys are going to have your next big hit ready for us?” he asked. Typical, Nick thought to himself. Ask about making money, don’t bother asking about any of the families, especially Brian’s since he had a son now.

“Maybe we recorded it already, who knows?” Nick said with mock sincerity. The older man laughed, Nick held back his sudden sickening feelings of anger and smiled.

“You’ve always been the jokester Nickolas,” he stated. “It’s good to have you back in the band, you’re so much better off that way. I mean come on; did you really think you could go solo? See, I told you that you were the jokester!!” the older man bellowed. Nick bit his lip, finding it harder and harder to contain his ever growing anger.

“Yeah, ha ha sir,” he replied his voice no longer tainted with fakeness it was loaded with just seconds before. The man gave Nick a reassuring smile.

“Well it’s been nice talking to you,” he replied with the smile still on his face. “You better not stay out too late, it might hurt your voice.”

“Yes, I’m aware of that sir and I don’t plan on staying out much longer,” he replied. The man nodded and walked away. Nick shook his head in disgust when Banks had disappeared.

“Sorry about that one Nicky,” Howie replied from behind Nick. “I couldn’t find you until you were already talking to him and by the time I got over here he was already leaving on his own,” he continued.

“Whatever D, can we just get the fuck out of here?” Nick asked.

“Yeah we just got to get AJ and then we can go,” he replied.

“Okay let’s find him.”

“Nick,” Howie said as he and Nick started to wander through the party in search of their friend. “I heard what he said about your album, don’t listen to him man. He doesn’t know what the hell he’s talking about, he wouldn‘t know good music if it came up from behind him and bit him on the butt. Your album was great!”

“Yeah I know lets just get AJ.” Howie looked at Nick for a moment and shook his head. Whatever happened to the days when the people around you used to encourage you? Poor Nick had to deal with a bunch of jerks that couldn’t care less about his feelings. Howie sighed and walked around with Nick, looking around for AJ.

“There he is,” Nick said pointing off towards the side of the room. Howie turned his head to see AJ engaged in what looked to be a painfully boring conversation. AJ turned his head, catching a glance of the guys. His eyes pierced into them, telling them to hurry up and break him out of it.

“Act sick and let’s get him out of there,” Howie suggested.

“Can’t I just go over there and tell him I want out….,” Nick said.

“No, that will make us look bad.” Nick looked at his friend. After the night that Nick just had, caring about what people thought about him and the boys was the last thing on his mind. In actuality, he wanted to just tell the ‘suits’ that he hated them and never wanted to come to any of these stupid parties in the first place. Howie nudged Nick. “Come on.”

“Alright, alright,” Nick replied rolling his eyes as he began to walk in the direction of his trapped friend. He could only imagine all the nasty things that AJ was thinking about saying to the man standing before him. What AJ had in mind would probably give the old man a heart attack. Nick snickered at the thought. Maybe he should encourage AJ to speak his mind. It would end the party in a heart beat, or the lack there of as the case may be. Nick stopped in his tracks when he bumped into someone, spilling their drink onto him.

“Oh my gosh, I am so sorry,” the young girl replied quickly.

“No, it’s okay,” Nick replied looking at the woman before him. She was absolutely beautiful. Why hadn’t he noticed her before? “I should have been watching where I was going.”

“No, I was in a rush. I wanted to run away before I got sucked into another boring conversation,” she replied handing Nick the napkin she had in her hand.

“I’m Nick by the way,” Nick greeted, extending his hand. She smiled.

“Naomi,” she replied.

“What’s a girl like you, doing at a boring party like this?” Nick asked. She laughed.

“I just got a record deal and I was forced to come. If I had it my way, I’d be back at the hotel in bed right now.”

“Yeah, I completely understand. We were forced to these things too when we were signed, but even after they stop forcing you, you have to go anyway. They say it makes you look ‘professional’ and all that other good shit,” Nick replied. Naomi laughed.

“So that’s why you’re here?”

“Basically. We’re recording right now so we have to go to more of these damn things than usual. Then when the damn CD comes out, forget it.”

“They’re all really that bad?” she questioned.

“Oh yeah. And I started going to these things when I was fifteen. They’re all the same. Like my buddy J says, it’s not really a party, it’s an ass kissing fest.”

“You know what, that’s so true!”

“So what are you doing tomorrow night? I was thinking I could buy you a drink.”

“I don’t know,” she replied.

“Come on, have fun while you can because once you become famous you won’t be able to without having the entire world know about it,” Nick informed her. “Besides, it’s just a drink. What’s the worst that can happen?”

“Alright,” she said giving in. “You staying at the hotel about ten minutes from here?”

“Yeah. So what room should I pick you up from?” Nick asked.

“312, around eight, how’s that?”

“Sounds great,” Nick replied. “Now I have to go rescue my friend. I’ll see you tomorrow night.”

“Yeah, see you tomorrow night!” Nick smiled and watched as she walked away from him. Tomorrow was going to be a lot more fun than he thought it would be. Then he stopped to think about it. They were probably going to stay at the hotel, he couldn’t do anything there. He and the other guys had countless security guards around; one of them was bound to hear something. There was no way that he would be able to get away with it there. He’d have to find a way to get her to leave the hotel with him. Nick shook his head when he felt someone touch him.

“Yeah Nick, she’s hot but she’s gone now and you still left me hanging,” AJ started.

“Dude, I’m sorry. I just got a little caught up.”

“No kidding. Thankfully someone interrupted my little conversation over there ‘cause if I had to stand there and wait until after you got done macking it up, I would have killed you,” AJ responded. Nick smiled at his friend.

“Come on; let’s just get out of here.”

“Are you going to see her again?” AJ asked.

“Yeah, we’re going out tomorrow night.”

“Way to go pimp daddy,” AJ joked, Nick shook his head and smiled quickly.

“Let’s just grab Howie so we can get out of here before we end up trapped here all night.”
Chapter 8 by Stephanie
Chapter 8

Nick stared at the ceiling as he lay on the bed in his hotel room. He was to meet Naomi in a couple of hours and he had to come up with a plan. Tonight would most definitely have to be innocent. AJ knew that he was going out with her and if she disappeared that night, people might become suspicious, that’s not what he wanted, not just yet anyway. He’d have to get her another time, a time when no one knew that he was with her. That would give him protection. If they couldn’t prove that he was even with Naomi then they could only speculate that he had something to do with her disappearance.

Not that the story would stick for long. His celebrity status would help him out. After all, why would a guy in his position have to kill for sex when there were countless women throwing themselves at him? It was the perfect cover. Nick closed his eyes. They weren’t recording the next day, maybe after his date with Naomi, he could head out and pick up some other girl to use.

He was beginning to get bored and restless. It had been nearly two weeks since he had killed Allison and he was itching to get back into action. In his mind it had been way too long since the last murder. The adrenaline rush had faded long ago. When Nick reopened his eyes, he continued to think about the murder. He began to wonder why he hadn’t realized his fetish long before. It wasn’t as if one day he woke up and said I’m going to get turned on by murdering people. There was something more behind it, there had to be something more behind it.

Maybe all the politicians and people like that were right, all the violent images that had been systematically etched into his mind created his now violent tendencies. But then again, all of the other boys had been exposed to it and they hadn’t turned into vicious serial killers. They were the same guys he’s always known them to be, not much had changed over the years. Maybe this was due to the fact that he was at a more impressionable age then the rest of the group had been. Or maybe it was just fate. Maybe this was what he was destined to do. Who says that everyone’s destiny had to be positive? After all there has to be a balance between good and evil. He was only helping to maintain that balance.

What could be wrong with that? Balance was an important aspect in this world, at least that’s what he had come to believe. Nick pulled his eyes shut again as images of all of his murders started to flood his mind, he groaned, wanting to take action but knowing he couldn’t because too many people knew too much.

“Hey Nick,” AJ called as he stuck his head into Nicks’ hotel room.

“Haven’t you ever heard of knocking?” Nick asked and AJ nodded with a grin on his face. “Well, you should give it a shot sometime, who knows you might actually like it.”

“Fuck you. It wasn’t like I was interrupting anything anyway,” AJ refuted.

“That’s not the point..” Nick started but stopped. “So what do you want anyway?”

“Nothing really, just wondering when you were going to see Naomi?”

“At eight when I go to pick her up. Why?” Nick asked, raising an eye brow.

“No reason really.”

“You never have no reason. Do you like her or something and are just mad that I beat you to the punch?” Nick remarked.

“No, I’m not mad,” he said defensively while taunting Nick.

“I don’t know J, it doesn’t seem that way from over here.”

“Maybe you should look more carefully then jackass,” AJ responded. “I’m so fucking bored man, there ain’t shit to do. I have this insane case of writers block and I can’t get any god damn lyrics out and it‘s making me crazy.”

“And all of this would be my problem because why?”

“I don’t know, I just thought you had some shit goin’ on that might help me think of some song lyrics, ya know.”

“We don’t need any more songs J, we’ve got like a million songs that we can use. Just give it a rest.”

“So what are your plans for tonight?” AJ asked. Nick looked up at AJ, not really wanting to have the conversation that he knew they were going to have no matter how much he refused. AJ was just like that. For some reason, he had this talent, though to others it seemed to be more of a curse of getting people to tell him almost anything that he wanted to know. Nick knew this very well and attempted to avoid any conversation with AJ that might implicate him.

“With Naomi? I don’t know really. I was just thinking of getting some drinks and talkin’ for a while.”

“Think you’ll be able to get her into bed?” Nick shrugged.

“Wasn’t really worrying about it,” Nick answered.

“Please, if I know you, which I do, the first thing that went through your mind was how good would this chick be in bed.”

“No, that’s what you thought the first time that you saw her. The first thing that went through my mind was ‘damn that drink was cold.’” AJ chuckled.

“Okay, so it was the second thing,” AJ replied.

“What was it that you wanted again?”

“I can’t just visit these days? Shit Nick, I thought you thought higher of me, but obviously I was wrong. Maybe I should leave.”

“Yeah you should do that J,” Nick replied as AJ started to walk towards the door. “Oh and next time J, knock or I’ll kick your ass.”

“Whatever,” AJ replied giving Nick the finger as he walked out of the door. Nick rose from the bed and locked his door. He didn’t want anyone else coming in uninvited. Nick laid back down on his bed and shut his eyes. He just wanted time to pass. There was nothing for him to do around this hotel and he was getting sick of it.

Nick opened his eyes after what only felt like a few seconds he, glanced at his clock and saw that it was ten past eight. “Shit,” he cursed to himself as he jumped from the bed. Nick disappeared into the bathroom and ran a brush through his hair hoping to hide all signs that he had fallen asleep. Quickly, he ran out of his room and towards the stairs. She was only staying two floors below them and Nick couldn’t figure out how he hadn’t met her prior to their literal run in the night before. Nick knocked on Naomi’s’ door, hoping that she wouldn’t be mad at him.

“Hey Nick,” Naomi stated when she opened the door.

“I’m sorry I’m late, I feel asleep and I just woke up,” Nick explained.

“It’s okay Nick, it was only ten minutes,” she replied. Nick smiled at her. “So did you have an idea where to go or do you just want to come in?”

“Um.. How about we go inside until we decide where to go,” Nick suggested.

“Alright, come on it,” Naomi said, opening the door to allow Nick entrance. “So Nick, what do you want to talk about?”

“I don’t know. Anything you want to I guess,” he replied as he looked around the room, a room that was nearly identical to his with the exception of the personal mementos that were scattered around the room.

“Okay,” she said with a sigh, “what brings you to this part of town?”

“The boys and I are working on the new record. It just seemed easier to stay at a hotel rather than traveling back and fourth a few hours every day,” Nick explained. “It wasn’t really my idea though. I would have preferred to stay at home. It’s not like we ever get to spend much time there. Kev basically forced me to come here. He knew that I would be late everyday if I didn’t,” Nick replied with a laugh.

“Why didn’t you guys record at a place closer to home?”

“I’m the only one that lives in the area. The other guys have homes all over the place. I guess they figured it would be better if we were all displaced.”

“Now I don’t think that’s true,” Naomi replied. “It’s probably just more convenient that way. I would rather be closer to where I was recording so that I could get more sleep.”

“Yeah, true,” Nick answered. “You’re a singer. What kind of music are you aiming towards for your album?”

“If I had my way? I’d make it a pop/rock album, but a little more heavier on the rock. I can’t do all that yelling shit you hear but I like the reality behind most of the songs. Unfortunately I think they are gonna make me do a pure pop album just to see how that floats.”

“Yeah, I understand. When you first get started you have a lot of people pushing you around, telling you what to do, how to sing, what songs to sing. But if you do good then you’ll get more freedom. It’s a slow transition but at least it happens.”

“I guess, but you really don’t want to talk about work do you?” Naomi asked as she sat down on her bed and looked at Nick.

“What makes you say that?”

“Because you have to talk about it all the time and I’m sure you’ve gotten sick of the topic. Don’t think I don’t know that, Nick. Let’s make this conversation a little bit more real, how about we talk about the things that you can’t talk about on the radio and on TV? What’s your fantasy Nick?”

“I’m living my fantasy,” he replied.

“Really? Is that so?”

~*~*~*~*~
I'm soooooooooooooooo sorry it took so long to update! I've been so busy with school that I haven't had any time to write! Well, I'm out for the summer right now (kinda anyway) so hopefully updates will be more regular, can't promise anything though.
Chapter 9 by Stephanie
Chapter 9

Nick pulled Naomi’s door shut quietly as he headed into the deafening silence of the hotel hallway. He ran his hand through his hair as he opened the door to the stair case. Part of him felt bad for leaving like he did; leaving her sleeping alone, naked after they had sex. On the other hand, there was a part of him that just had to get out of there, that part prevailed. Naomi was the first woman that he had sex with and lived to tell about it. Quickly, Nick crept into his room, hoping that no one had heard him. He didn’t want to talk about what had just happened.

He needed some time to figure out what just happened. Maybe it could be a good thing. If people knew that they were getting along fine and something ‘mysterious’ was to happen to her, no one would dwell on Nick for long. Of course, they would look at the new man in her life but no one would be able to tell anyone about any problems they were having since there weren’t any. They hadn’t even been together long enough, if they were even together at all, to have any problems. But even that wouldn’t completely convince everyone that he had nothing to do with it.

Nick sat on the bed and put his head in his hands. He had to figure something out. There has to be something behind this. There has to be something that he could use to his advantage. Yes, that’s it, Nick thought to himself, if he has a girlfriend, there would be even less of a reason for him to go after women. But then how would he explain his long absences to Naomi? Eventually she was going to catch on, but who said anything about keeping her around for a long period of time anyway? Nick smiled to himself, content with his ideas, at least for now.

Nick rose from his bed, feeling dangerous. He was about to give himself the perfect alibi. He was going to go out, find himself another woman and sneak back into Naomi’s room all before she even knew that he was gone, that way, if anyone should ask where he was, she could say that he was with her all night. He knew that something good would come out of this. Nick moved swiftly to one of his bags near the night stand and pulled out his black skull cap and sunglasses. He wouldn’t change, he would just keep his jacket on.

Quietly, Nick moved back into the hallway and made his way downstairs, carefully watching for anyone that might recognize him. As he made his way down, he continually looked around him, making sure that if he was seen, he’d know about it. Finally, after a few cautious minutes, Nick made he was out of the hotel through a secret side exit. Once stepping outside, he took in his new surroundings. The street was completely desolate, not a soul around for as far as the eye can see. Satisfied with what he saw, Nick walked around the corner to where he had parked his car.

Opening the door, Nick looked around again, not wanting to throw caution to the wind. Once again, he saw no one. Once again satisfied, he pulled out of the parking lot. Nick wasn’t sure where to go. He hadn’t had any time to plan this time. After driving around for about an hour, Nick came across a small club that seemed to be full of life. Perfect, Nick thought to himself as he pulled into the parking lot. Before he could be seen, he put his hat and glasses on. If he wasn’t careful someone could spot him there and his plan would be foiled.

Stepping out of the car, Nick walked towards the main door. Just like the other clubs, there was no guard at the door. Silently, as to not draw attention to himself, Nick made his way through the club, scanning the people around him. He’d have to be quick. That meant that he’d have to settle for an easy woman, which by the looks of things, wasn’t going to be a hard task. Looking over the crowd once again, he found a pretty young girl sitting on a stool staring right at him with a smirk on her face. She was alone. Nick smirked as he made his way towards her.

“How you doing cowboy?” the woman asked when Nick had reached her.

“A lot better now that I’ve found you,” he replied. She grinned at him.

“Really? Is that so?” she questioned as she seductively licked her lips.

“Yeah babe it is,” he replied as he brought his body close to hers.

“And why would that be?”

“Because now the fun can begin,” he remarked with an excited smirk on his face.

“What’s your name, cowboy?”

“Chris.” She smiled.

“I’m Amy.”

“So Amy, how ’bout me and you blow this place and have a little bit of fun on our own?” Nick questioned as he looked over her body. Her long brown hair was resting on her right shoulder, the strands reaching down almost as far as her stomach. Her blue eyes sparkled with a passion, a wildness that Nick craved.

“I was beginning to think that you were never going to ask,” she replied as she hoped off of the stool in which she had been sitting.

“I’ve got a place not too far from here,” he stated as they walked out of the club. “It’s a private little place where we won’t be bothered by anyone.”

“Sounds absolutely perfect.”

“Yeah, I thought so,” Nick replied as they reached his car. He unlocked the passenger door for Amy.

“Can I ask you something?” Amy asked once Nick had entered the car. He looked at her after he started the car and replied.

“Yeah, sure.”

“Why doesn’t a sexy guy like yourself not have a girl to have a little fun with?”

“’Cause part of the fun is finding them, so I usually don’t get attached.”

“Yeah,” she said, turning to face Nick. “Why did you lie about your name?” Nick turned his head quickly to look at Amy while attempting to remain cool. With a face of mock confusion, he asked..

“What are you talking about?”

“Come on Nick,” she said, “I know who you are. Your fucking famous for god sakes. Did you really think that you were going to be able to go into a club and not be recognized?”

“Who the fuck are you?” Nick asked as he pulled his glasses off.

“Does it really matter Nick? You’re gonna get what you want. Is that all that really matters to you?” she questioned.

“Amy, tell me what this is all about.”

“There’s nothing about it Nick,” she replied.

“Tell me what you were thinking back there,” he demanded as he turned his head to glare quickly at Amy, then back onto the road.

“I wanted to see if you were really like all the rumors that I’ve heard about you,” she stated simply. “I wanted to know if the real Nick Carter was really that sex addict that the papers had made him out to be.”

“How’d you know who I was?” Nick questioned seriously. He was going to have to do something more clever to keep his identity a secret now. If someone had figured out who he was, there was no telling if someone else back at the club had figured out who he was. He had to know the flaw so that he could fix it.

“A fan always knows.” Shit, Nick thought to himself, she’s a fucking fan. This hadn’t happened before. All the other women were just random girls that he had picked up, they didn’t know who he really was. They didn’t know anything about him. They didn’t know what he did for a living, they didn’t know of a way to find him if something went wrong. His real name was unknown to them. Those girls just thought he was Chris and nothing more. Even in the slim chance that they did escape, there would be no way for them to find him. They wouldn’t have a name; and identity.

What the fuck was he going to do? He couldn’t just drop her off and forget that this had ever happened. The little bit that he knew of her personality told him that. She’d probably go searching for his cabin and if she found it, she might find something there no one was ever meant to see. He was going to have to go through with the plan. There was no turning back now, he had come too far. She knew too much for him just to forget about her and drop her off. She’d probably go to the police or something if he just abandoned her. That would bring too much attention to himself and he knew it.

“Why are you so quite now, huh, Nick?” Amy questioned, bring Nick out of his thoughts. “Don’t act like you’ve never fucked a fan before. I know you have, we‘re always the easiest aren‘t we?”

“That’s not fair,” Nick shot back.

“What’s not fair? The truth?”

“You don’t know the truth, you don’t know the half of it Amy.”

“Why if I did, I wouldn’t be saying this would I?” she questioned with fake sympathy and a mocking pout. Nick gripped the steering wheel tighter, his knuckles were turning white he was holding on so hard. Amy had really stuck a chord with him and pissed him off. Now he was actually going to enjoy killing her. Just moments before he had second thoughts learning that she was a fan, but now, he couldn’t care less. Fan or not, he wanted to kill her. She didn’t know anything about him. She didn’t know what he was going through, she didn’t know his pain, and she didn’t know the unhealthy obsession that he now found himself in. Sure, she have a relatively good idea about Nicks obsession. She didn’t know everything.

And what she didn’t know would literally kill her. She didn’t know that Nick had reached a point in his live where he had lost most of his sanity; decency as a human being. He slowly become a monster without knowing it and he was beginning to love it. It was people like Amy who did this to him. They were the ones, the leeches, that sucked out every ounce of compassion and decency that had ever coursed its way through Nicks veins. It was the world that had made him like this and everyone had to pay for their mistakes. It was his job to make them pay. Nick realized that now. He finally understood why he had become the person he now found himself to be. It was the will of a higher being. He was to be the ultimate embodiment of revenge and fear. A sudden wave of satisfaction rushed through Nick once he came to this conclusion. He had finally found his place, he reason for being. Singing was just a cover for his higher calling. Nick pulled into the small driveway of the cabin that had suddenly became a symbol of everything he was ever supposed to be.

“We’re here,” Nick stated as he exited the car. Amy looked at the cabin and a visible blanket of nerves wrapped itself around her.

“Are you sure that it’s safe in there?” she asked as she too exited the car, not wanting to remain outside alone.

“Of course I’m sure. I’ve been staying here for a while now and nothing has happened to me,” he answered and then turned to walk to the cabin. “Are you going to come inside or what?” he asked once he arrived at the door and opened it. Amy took one nervous look at her surroundings and ran after Nick.

“What attracted you to a place like this?” Amy asked after Nick shut the door.

“The privacy,” he replied. “Want a drink?”

“Yeah,” she answered quickly. He smiled and walked into the kitchen and poured a single drink for Amy, not forgetting to add his secret ingredient.

“Here,” he said handing it to Amy once he had walked back into the living room.

“You’re not having one?” she asked as she took the glass and nearly emptied the contents in one shot.

“I’m not the one who’s afraid.”

“So are we going to do this or what?” Amy asked, feeling a little dizzy but ignoring it. Nick didn’t answer. He just watched her until she passed out and landed with a loud thud onto the floor. Nick walked into the bedroom, and picked up the gun. He walked back out to the living room and aimed it at Amy. He paused. He realized that if he shot her the blood would spatter onto him and his clothes. Nick walked back into the bedroom and changed into an old t-shirt and sweat pants then returned to the living room and shot Amy in the head.
Chapter 10 by Stephanie
Chapter 10

Nicks mind was still spinning when he pulled his car out of the drive way of his cabin. He had yet to come to grips with what had just happened. It had all happened so fast that he never had a chance to stop himself, not that he would have wanted to. The only reason why Amy was different was because she was a fan. She knew who he was and she knew that if she was to say anything to anyone it could potentially ruin his career. It had to be done, Nick assured himself. Nick sighed, wondering when he would have the time to come back and bury Amy. Her body lay where it had when he shot her.

He knew that he couldn’t stay because he wouldn’t have enough time to complete everything. Nick gripped the wheel as he had when he was driving to the cabin. He silently hoped that Naomi hadn’t woken up. He would have to explain why he had left the room only to return. His mind began to wander, hoping to come across an idea if there be a need for one, he couldn’t go back into that hotel room without it. His entire night would be jeopardized. He would loose his alibi. He already had to risk the fact that he may have been recognized at the club where he had picked up Amy.

He could always say that he just went for a walk to think about things, which wouldn’t be a complete lie since he had spent at least a little amount of time thinking about what had happened between him and Naomi. At least if he told her that he was thinking and returned, she wouldn’t suspect that anything was wrong. The fact that she would know that he would have left would compromise his alibi but hopefully, it wouldn’t come down to that.

Sighing, Nick glanced towards the passenger seat, checking to make sure that Amy hadn‘t left anything behind. He hadn’t seen anything in her hands but there was a possibility that he could have missed it. Satisfied that he saw nothing, he turned his eyes back to the road. He decided that if the need be, he would just tell Naomi that he went for a walk but didn’t want to go back to his room without at least leaving a note. Upon further contemplation, Nick realized that he might be able to get away with the night. When or if Naomi awoke upon his return, he could simply tell her that he had just stepped out and was returning to leave a note. That would work perfectly.

Then again, he really shouldn’t be too worried about what Naomi thought of him. She was probably just using him to help jump start her career. If people saw them together, they would find out who she was and before either of them knew it, her name would be all over the place. Instant free publicity. Part of him wasn’t convinced with that idea. She might be truly trying to form some sort of relationship.

That didn’t matter to him any more. He was going to have to do what he had initially planed to do. He was going to have to kill her. She wasn’t deserving of life. If he had to question her motives then she wasn’t pure. It would be his job to take her off of this planet, to, in essence, rid the world of all of the undesired garbage that sometimes makes it into this world. Naomi would just be the beginning of it all. She would be the second in his chain of this cleansing of the world. Nick opened the door to Naomi’s hotel room. He uttered a silent thank you when he saw that she was still fast asleep. In fact, it appeared as if she hadn’t even moved since he left. He walked towards her sleeping form. She looked so peaceful, but as Nick had learned, looks can be deceiving.

“Hey, Naomi,” Nick said softly as he lightly shook Naomi’s shoulder. She groaned and rolled onto her other side. Nick sighed and attempted to nudge her again, this time with a little more force. “Naomi.”

“Hmmm?” she mumbled as she stretched her arms out. Seconds later, her eyes fluttered opened. She smiled at Nick. “Where you off to?”

“I’m going back to my room. The guys are probably going to be looking for me in the morning and if I stay down here, I might never want to get up,” he replied. She sighed.

“Do you really have to go?” she questioned, pouting slightly.

“Yeah,” he replied, “but I promise I’ll see you tomorrow. How’s that?”

“Sounds good.” He smiled at her and turned to leave the room. “Good night Nick,” Naomi called when Nick reached the door knob. He turned back to face her.

“Good night,” he replied as he stepped out of the room. He shut the door and headed quickly to the stair case. It was late and he knew that none of the other guys would be awake but he still wanted to return to his room as quickly as possible. Running up the stairs, he searched his pockets for the key to his room. Once he reached his floor, he still hadn’t retrieved his key. Nervously, he started to pat himself down, hoping to come across the pocket that contained the key to his hotel room. Nick pulled his car keys out of his pocket, along with the contents of every pocket and found nothing.

“Fuck,” Nick muttered to himself. He had to find that key. “I hope it didn’t fall out of my pocket at the club,” Nick whispered to himself as he covered his face with his hands. If that’s where it was, he was fucked. The police would trace it back to him and then he would have more attention than he ever wanted. The damn reporters that would come along with all of this would make his life so much harder, which was something that he didn’t need at the moment.

Nick uncovered his face and walked back towards the staircase. He was hoping that maybe his key had fallen out of his pocket as he scrambled up the stairs. Upon entering the stair case, Nick looked down at the floor and walked down until he reached the floor that Naomi was staying on. He looked up. He was going to have to go back into her room to look for his key. It wouldn’t be weird if he found it in there. After all, they had become quite reckless. He sighed as he entered her floor. If his key wasn’t there, he was going to have to explain why it wasn’t. He could always say that he must have left it in his room but hotel personnel wouldn’t be pleased if the key wasn’t returned. Then again, what did he care? This probably happened all the time and they wouldn’t think anything of it.

He nodded his head, that would work. He had no idea why he was letting himself get so worked up over something that was so simple. When he reached Naomi’s room, he quietly turned the knob, knowing that it wasn’t locked since he hadn’t locked it on his way out. Quietly, he shut the door and looked towards Naomi.

“Back already?” she questioned, half asleep.

“My room key fell out of my pocket, it’s gotta be in here since I didn’t go any place else,” he said to her. She looked at him.

“So turn on the light and look for it. Like you said, it has to be here some where,” she replied. He smiled at her. She jumped from the bed and pulled an oversized t-shirt from her bag and pulled it over her head.

“I’m sorry about waking you up before,” Nick stated as he turned on the light. “I didn’t want you to think that I was an ass and just leave you here without saying anything.”

“It’s alright Nick,” she responded as she sat back down on the bed. “I’m glad that you woke me up. If I’d waken up in the morning and you weren’t there I would have felt pretty damn stupid.”

“Why’s that?” Nick questioned as he started to slowly walk around the room, looking on the floor for his key.

“Because then I would have been right about you,” she replied softly. “I didn’t want to be right you know.”

“Right about what?” he asked, looking up at her.

“That you’re just about one night stands,” she replied, her voice shaking. “When I met you last night, I was totally taken back. I’ve seen you on TV before and stuff but I didn’t know who you really were. All I knew was the things that everyone said. And this just isn’t about you, it’s about anyone who has some success. I wanted them to be wrong Nick and they were, at least about you.”

“Wait, was this whole thing just some kind of test?” he asked, surprisingly angry about what he was hearing. Part of him had expected something like this. He should have known that this was coming.

“Kind of,” she said with a hurt sigh. “When I looked into your eyes last night I knew that you were different. I… what happened here, wasn’t planned. It just kinda… well you know… happened. I never planned on having sex with you so soon. I’m never really like that. I’ve always been the one that waited until it was right, but with you, I don’t know, there was something really different about you.”

“Yeah I’m sure. I was your meal ticket wasn’t I, Naomi?”

“No, it was never like that,” she defended. “I couldn’t care less what your name is or what you do with your life. There was something about your personality that attacked me to you. I never wanted or dreamed of taking advantage of you. You have to believe me on that.”

“That’s kind of hard to believe considering what you just told me.”

“Nick, please. I’m being completely honest with you from the beginning. I don’t want you to hear shit from other people and get the wrong impression of me. That’s the last thing that I ever want to happen. I’m telling you now what I was thinking because I want to have some sort or relationship with you, even if it’s just a friendship, and in order to do that, I’ve got to be completely honest with you.”

“Fine,” Nick replied, a small satisfied grin appearing on his face when he spotted his keys. “We’ll talk tomorrow, okay? ‘Cause right now, I’ve really got to get some sleep.”

“Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow then,” she replied. Nick nodded and shut off the light as he exited the room.
Chapter 11 by Stephanie
Chapter 11

Nick shut the door to his hotel room. AJ had just called him to remind him that they had a meeting with the record company. He’d almost completely forgotten about it with everything that had happened the night before. Too many things had happened and his mind was still filled with questions and worries. Everything hadn’t been resolved. He would have to tie up all of the loose ends within the next couple of days before he came across any problems.

“Almost thought that you weren’t coming,” AJ joked as he opened his hotel room door and saw Nick standing in the hallway. Nick looked at AJ and sneered at him.

“I didn’t know that was an option,” he replied. “Maybe I should go back into my room and get some more sleep.” AJ smirked.

“I’m assuming that you’re date with Naomi went well.”

“Ha, I wish,” Nick replied. AJ looked at him questioningly.

“What happened?”

“She was just using me. I guess I should have none better. A beautiful young woman in the music business, of course she wouldn’t really be interested in me for the kind of person that I am.”

“How’d you find out that she was just using you?” AJ asked as he started walking towards the elevator. Nick sighed and started walking with him.

“She told me,” he answered.
“Shit, that’s different. They usually wait until they get some fame before they even think about telling you. How‘d she tell you? Did she just up and say it or did you like find that some things were weird.”

“I woke her up when I was leaving because I knew I had to go back to my room, that you guys would be looking for me this morning. I left but I forgot my key so I went back and we started talking again. She started telling me that she was glad that I woke her up because she thought I was this fuck and run guy from rumors that people started. One thing lead to another and she said that she basically believed them and shit. Our whole date last night was just her way of finding out if they were right or not,” he explained.

“Ouch,” AJ remarked. “From the looks of it, I thought that you really liked that chick. It’s too bad, she was pretty fucking hot.”

“I told her I would talk to her today, but I don’t think I have anything more to say to her,” Nick continued.

“So forget about it. Don’t waste your fuckin’ time talkin to her. Do something fun tonight and forget all about her ya know?”

“I’m just so sick of people like her. They are driving me fucking crazy.”

“You’re not the only one, man. They get to all of us at times. You just gotta deal with it ‘cause they aren’t goin any where. Where the fuck is the damn elevator?” AJ hissed as he pushed the button several more times.

“Dude maybe we should just walk down.”

“No, ‘cause here it comes,” AJ replied, feeling strangely satisfied. It was almost as if all of his complaining had brought the elevator up to them. The doors opened and AJ made a move to enter the car but Nick didn’t after seeing Naomi standing there.

“Hi Nick,” she greeted, her voice softer than usual. Nick looked at her, sighed and entered the elevator. Naomi looked at him but he made no attempt to reply. “I can understand why you’re mad Nick but I really didn’t mean any harm. You have to understand that.”

“What am I supposed to understand Naomi?” Nick questioned. Naomi looked at Nick, she didn’t know what to say to him even though she had been up most of the night before thinking about it. Everything always seemed so much harder to say when one was actually experiencing what they had feared though they may have rehearsed it a million times over in their minds.

“That I didn’t want to hurt you,” she answered softly, sincerely. “I said some stupid shit but I was being honest with you. That should count for something.”

“It should, but it probably won’t,” Nick responded turning his back to Naomi. She pulled her eyes shut tightly and inhaled deeply. Upon opening her eyes, Naomi found that nothing had changed.

“I’m reaching out to you here, Nick. You could at least talk to me.”

“Look lady, he doesn’t want to talk, just leave him alone,” AJ interjected. Naomi looked at AJ for a moment but turned her attention back to Nick.

“I was wrong Nick, I wanted to be wrong. You should at least contemplate the fact that I did have faith in you. That might mean shit to you right now, but please, just think about that, alright? And if its not too much, find me before you check out just so I can know what you thought about that,” Naomi said as the elevator door opened. She nodded her head and walked out. AJ looked back at Nick as they exited as well.

“What are you gonna do?” AJ asked once Naomi had disappeared from their sight.

“Right now AJ, I have no idea.”

“Where is everyone?” AJ asked.

“I don’t know. You were the one that woke me up and told me that we had to get down here,” Nick snapped.

“Don’t get smart with me,” AJ replied with foe anger. “Maybe they’re out side waiting for us.”

“AJ, Nick,” Kevin called from a side door. Nick and AJ immediately turned to see where Kevin was. “You two are late.”

“We know and we’re sorry master,” AJ replied, pressing his palms together and bowing several times. Nick snickered, Kevin just rolled his eyes.

“Let’s just go,” he told them.

“How long are we gonna be gone for?” Nick questioned as they began walking towards the van that was waiting for them.

“Just a couple of hours. We’re gonna answer some questions, probably take some pictures and stuff,” Kevin explained. “Nothing that you two can’t do, I hope.”

“Nicky Nicky Nicky,” Howie chanted from inside the van. Nick grinned as he entered, sitting next to Howie.

“Howie Howie Howie,” he chanted in return.

“What did you do last night?” Howie asked. Brian leaned followed, curious as to what story Nick had to tell about the night prior.

“Nothing much,” Nick replied.

“Nothing much?” Brian questioned, not believing his friends response for a second. “I saw you practically run out of your room at about 8. That’s not exactly what a man who had nothing much to do does on his way there. So spill it Nicky boy.”

“Okay, I had a date last night,” Nick replied, too tired to fight with the guys at the moment.

“Nicky had a date, Nicky had a date,” Brian and Howie chanted jokingly, laughter soon ensuing.

“Anyone we know?” Brian asked.

“No, I don’t think so. I met her at that label party a couple nights ago.”

“Oh, that cute girl you bumped into and had her drink split all over you when you went to bail AJ out of a conversation?” Howie asked.

“Yeah, that’s the one.”

“So what happened?” Brian asked.
“Nothing. There wasn’t a great connection between the two of us.”

“That’s it?” Howie questioned further. Nick glanced over at AJ and nodded.

“Yeah, that’s it.”
Chapter 12 by Stephanie
This chapter was originally written by my friend Carlmichael but I didn't like how it went with the rest of the story so I rewrote it....

~*~~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 12

Another night, another drive, another victim to be claimed by the now insatiable desire to kill that Nick had obtained since the beginning of his murder spree. Every night he heads to the road for another kill is a night when he can hardly contain his excitement. Nicks black escalade sat in the drive way of his cabin as he grabbed a black bag and exited the cabin. Nick threw the bag into the back of the car and sped away down the isolated roads surrounding the cabin. Memories of murders past starting rushing to his mind once again. He was proud of his work as he know thought of what he was doing to be. His job was to rid this world of the scum that seemed to be in abundance. Naomi’s actions had only perpetuated his desire to kill. It’s Friday, Nick thinks to himself, so he’s well aware of the fact that there will be plenty of woman for him to choose from. Nick basked in his thoughts as he saw countless people moving about in a quick manner once he had reached the city. None of them would ever know how close they came to a killer. This thought thrilled him. Finally, he found a club that was buzzing with activity. 187 was its name. He laughed to himself for he knew that this number sequence the police code for homicide. Little did anyone know how eerily appropriate the name was.

Nick exited the car wearing black jeans, a black t-shirt, black sneakers, and a black leather jacket. His eyes were covered by a dark pair of sunglasses and on his head he wore a skull cap, under which his long blonde locks were hidden, much as it was on every other night he hunted. The women on line all turned their attention to Nick, his mysterious look excited them. His pace was slow and composed as he walked towards the club acting as if he were unaffected by the looks he was getting. He walked right up to the bouncer and slipped him two fifties and entered the club. Money was not an issue. He would do anything it took to get him more victims. He’d obtained his other victims by free so in essence he felt as though he were stealing. Paying to get in a club strangely extinguished the single flame of remorse Nick possessed. It was almost as if he had now orchestrated a reasonable exchange. To Nick, everything was right now. He’d obtained the balance that he needed. Though the dancehall music blared, Nick didn’t seem to notice it, it wasn’t important to him. Keeping an eye on the crowd, Nick made his way to an empty table in the back. From there he would his perch upon which he could hunt. The hunt was almost as important as the actual murder. Nick glared at the crowd before him. Most, if not all, of the women before him would make the perfect target.

“Shit,” Nick cursed as he jumped up from his chair. A waitress had spilled a glass of water onto his lap. Nick grumbled to himself, this was exactly how he had met Naomi. His anger flared but he kept it a secret within him as he looked at the waitress.

“Oh my god,” cried the waitress, “I am so sorry, please forgive me.” Quickly, she retrieved a napkin to help him clean off. She rubbed the napkin along his lap attempting to remove all of the liquid. Nick relaxed, realizing that his next victim had just come to him. He looked down at her. Her shirt was cut low revealing her breasts. She stopped her actions, noticing that he was becoming aroused. She looked up at him seductively.

“Hello handsome, my name is Kristine and I’ll be serving you tonight, what would you like to have?” she stated. He looked up and down her beautiful Hispanic body, impressed with what he saw and thrilled by the fact that she had come to him not knowing what would happen to her before the night was over.

“Well Kristine,” Nick said emphasizing her name, becoming bolder than he had been with his prior victims, “to tell you the truth, I would love to see you naked, chained down and spread out on my bed.”

“Well stranger, I think that can be arranged.”

“Is that so?”

“Yeah, let’s go,” she replied wrapping her fingers around his wrist. Moving through the crowd excited Nick even more. Thoughts started spinning through Nicks mind. He wasn’t sure whether he was going to kill her at the club or some how manage to lure her back to his cabin. The idea of killing her in a public place made the act that much more appealing to him. He would definitely try and kill her here. He’d have to cover his tracks well, he was aware of this. There was no way that he could just leave the body there at the club, he couldn’t risk being seen leaving where her body would be found. It was way too risky. He’d have to find a way to get her out of the club without anyone knowing. Once they reached the back of the club, Kristine unlocked a door to a private room. Slamming the door behind him, Nick pushed Kristine down onto a couch sitting by the door. Nick climbed on top of her and kissed her. She moaned into his mouth and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Nick ran his hands up and down her body before pulling her shirt off over her head. Kristine slid her hands up Nicks shirt, running her hands over all Nicks hot, smooth skin. He pulled away from her in order to pull off his shirt, his sunglasses and hat falling off in the process. Her hands immediately went to his head and she weaved her fingers into his hair. Suddenly, she flips them over so that she’s on top. Her fingers ran up and down his bare chest and his eyes remained fixed upon her every move. Nick reached up and unclasped Kristine’s bra and threw it to the other side of the room. She bit her lower lip as Nick ran his fingers over her crotch through her panties and jeans. Her eyes shut and he flipped them over again.

Nick unzipped her jeans and pulled them down along with her panties, leaving her naked body exposed to him. Her breathing had become labored with anticipation. Nick ran his fingers down her body and once again to her crotch, which this time was completely exposed to him. He inserted two fingers deep inside of her and her body arched forward with pleasure. Kristine made no attempt to muffle or conceal her moans as Nicks fingers reached a feverous pace. She started pulling on Nicks hair, knowing that she was rapidly approaching her orgasm. Nick felt her starting to tighten around his fingers, she was almost there. He leaned down and wrapped the nipple of her right breast in his mouth. Kristine thrust her hips, keeping up with Nicks fingers. Her breaths were shorter than ever as she came and fell limp against the couch.

“Fuck,” she panted as Nick pulled his fingers out from Kristine’s vagina. He looked down at her, completely turned on. “Don’t worry cowboy, I’m not too tired to make sure that you’ve had your fun,” she replied as she pulled herself out from under Nick. She dropped to her knees in front of Nick as he sat up on the couch. Her hands went right to the zipper of his black jeans, slowly and teasingly as she pulled it down. Nick lifted his hips so Kristine could pull down his pants and boxers. Nicks member was standing completely at attention and she licked her lips. Kristine brought her head down and ran her tongue over Nicks entire length. Nick wrapped his fingers roughly through Kristine’s hair as she took him deeply into her mouth. Her head started bobbing up and down on his dick. He threw his head back as moans escaped his lips. Panting, Nick looked down at Kristine and watched as her head went up and down.

“Oh yeah,” he groaned as he felt her fingers rubbing against his balls. He shut his eyes and relaxed as Kristine continued to suck him off. Willing sexual partners was something that Nick had very few of in the past few months. As a matter of fact, that only two that he could think of was Naomi and now Kristine. Of course, Nick thought to himself, both of the women that he had fucked had to be whores. He had them both in the first night. That alone made them whores. Nick took in a deep breath as he reached his climax and shot his hot load into her throat.

“Come on,” Nick said as he pulled Kristine onto her feet and back onto the couch with him. Kristine let her and wander down Nicks body and stroked his cock, feeling him harden with each touch from her hand. Nick laid Kristine on the couch and laid on top of her.

“Fuck me baby,” she coaxed, “I can’t wait to feel that cock or yours slamming deep inside of me.” Nick reached onto the floor to retrieve his discarded jeans and pulled out a condom from the back pocket. He slipped it on after opening the wrapper and positioned himself at her opening. Swiftly, he thrusted himself deep inside of her. She screamed with surprise and pleasure. She wrapped her legs around his waist, forcing him to go deeper inside of her. Nicks thrusts were rapid and rough. Kristine let her hands slide up and down Nicks body and every now and then allowed her fingers to trace the tattoos that she found on his back.

“Mmm,” Nick moaned as he continued to thrust into Kristine. Her hands have now left Nicks back and she began to play with his nipple rings. He groaned as he felt his second orgasm approaching quickly. He sped up his already feverous paced thrusts hoping to bring his orgasm upon sooner. She moaned and reached her climax, seconds later, pushed over by her orgasm, Nick released and fell upon Kristine’s body. After a moment, his breath returned to almost its normal pace and he pushed himself up and turns himself away from her.

“I haven’t been fucked like that in a long time,” she admitted, closing her eyes and letting out a long sigh.

“Is that so?” Nick replied, a pillow in his hands.

“Um hum,” she answered, her eyes still shut. Nick turned around and forcefully brought the pillow over her face. In shock, she struggled with him. He pushed the pillow tighter over her face. Though she was continuing to struggle, Nick could feel that she was losing her strength. Nick stopped when she passed out, just short of death. He dressed her and took her keys. Quickly, he put his clothes back on and went out through the back door of the room that they were in. His eyes scanned the area. He was at the other side of the club.

Nick placed Kristine’s keys in his pocket and quickly walked around to the other side of the club to get his car. He kept a careful eye out to make sure that no one was watching him. A cool breeze blew through the air. The coolness of the air was a needed change. He relaxed even further, enjoying the cool air. He finally arrived back at the front of the club. The line that was there when he had arrived had dissipated into nothing, either they had finally gotten in or went off to find another club. Nick unlocked his car door and drove back around where he left Kristine.

He walked into the alleyway where he had come out from and unlocked the door with Kristine’s keys. He pulled her body out into the emptiness of the night. Nick opened the back door of his car and pulled out the bag that he had put there when he left the cabin. Opening it up, he reached inside and pulled out duct tape and rope. He took the rope and tied it around her legs tightly. Reaching into the bag again, he pulled out a knife and cut off the remainder of the rope. Using the spare rope, he tired her hands behind her back. Finally, he took the tape and cut a piece off to cover her mouth with.

“You know this is all your fucking fault,” Nick growled to Kristine’s unconscious body. “If you weren’t such a fucking whore I wouldn’t have to kill you. It’s the fucking sluts like you that piss me the fuck off. All of you deserve to die. I hate all of you.” Nicks head shot up when he heard something off in the distance. “Hey looks like its gonna be a two for one night,” Nick whispers into Kristine’s ear. He picks his knife up off of the ground and stabs Kristine with it several times in the shoulder. He smiled at the sight of the blood oozing out of her wounds. She was awaken by the assault and began to struggle but once again it was to no avail. Nick looked back down the alley, pleased to find that it was a woman who had made the sounds. Nick grinned down at Kristine.

“Help us,” he called down the alley. The woman on the other end stopped. “Please, someone, we need help over here! It’s an emergency!” Nick took off his jacket and put it over Kristine’s body to conceal the rope that bound her. The woman cautiously made her way towards Nick. “Don’t try anything stupid okay you fucking bitch?” he whispered.

“What happened?” the woman called, still keeping her distance. Nick looked up and saw a beautiful young black woman standing several feet away from him.

“I don’t know,” Nick replied. “She’s hurt and she needs help. I think she might have been shot or something. She’s bleeding really badly.”

“Ummm, just stay here and I’ll go get some help okay?” she replied slowly turning around to head back down the alley.

“No, please don’t leave me. You have to stay here with me,” he pleaded. Still partially cloaked in darkness, Nick stuck the bloodied knife in his back pocket and slowly stands up. “Do you have a cell phone I could use just to call the police? I think she might be dying.”

“Okay,” she said reaching into her pocket book. Cautiously she made her way towards Nick. He kept his eyes locked on her as she made her way towards him. She extended her arm so that Nick could reach the phone. Before she knew what was happening, he grabbed her and pulled her roughly towards him, the cell phone falling to the ground and breaking.

“You fucking asshole,” she yelled as she struggled with Nick. He lost his grip on her and she hit Nick in the face, her fist balled up tightly. She made it only about three feet before Nick caught up with her and stabbed her in the back of her shoulder. She fell to the ground from the sudden pain inflicted b the stab wound. He dragged her body back where Kristine still lay, tears still pouring from her eyes. Nick grabbed some more rope from his bag and began to tie up his second victim.

“Oh come on, stop fucking crying Kristine,” Nick said rolling his eyes as he tightened the knot holding the second woman’s hands bound. He grabbed the tape and wrapped some around the black woman’s mouth. He looked down at her, “Oh, I forgot to thank you for your help,” he said with a laugh. He walked over to his truck and opened the back. Sighing, he bent over to pick up Kristine’s body and he tossed it in the back. Next he grabbed the second woman’s body and did the same with hers. He slammed the back door shut and looked around to make sure that no one had seen what had just occurred. Nick got into the drivers seat and pulled off towards his cabin.
Chapter 13 by Stephanie
Chapter 13

For the entire ride Nick could hear the two women in the back of his truck struggling against their confines. He laughed has he listened to them. There was no help for them now. He’d gotten them, they were his now. Finally, he arrived back at his cabin. He opened to door and turned on the lights and looked at his reflection in the mirror by the door. The bitch got a good fucking shot, Nick thought to himself, she was going to have to pay for that. He walked back outside and opened the back of this truck. Both women had given up all attempts to escape during the long ride.

“Good evening ladies,” Nick greeted as he looked over them. He reached into the truck and removed Kristine’s body first. Tears were rolling down her checks. Nick sighed, “Why do they all have to cry? Can’t you just take your fucking death like a woman? Shit.” Nick dropped her onto the floor in his bedroom and went back outside to get the other woman. He lifted her body and carries her into his bedroom also, except this time he dropped the body onto his bed. He sat on her legs then untied them. She made a small attempt to struggle again, but again it was to no avail. Nick grabbed her feet, spread her legs and chained her down onto the bed. He untied her arms and chained them to the bed as well. Roughly, he ripped the tape from her mouth in one swift motion.

“You know, I never did get your name,” Nick stated as he looked down at her. She looked up at him, trying to hold back her tears, not saying anything. “Fine, be like that. Not like it makes a difference to me anyway.” Nick forcefully ripped her clothes off of her body. He looked down at her and licked his lips. He then pulled his own shirt over his head. “You’re the type of girl that I like to fuck anyway, the ones that don’t want me to fuck them that is. I find I get better sex that way.” Nick ran his tongue along the black woman’s body. He sighed and stopped when he heard Kristine struggling.

“May as well take care of her first,” he said. Nick rose from the bed and walked towards a now very frightened Kristine. Once again, he picked up her body, this time he brought her into the bathroom. Without regard, he dropped her. Kristine’s head collided with the rim of the bath tub, cracking open her skull. He smiled and left her body in the tub, he would worry about the rest later.

“Well, now that I have that taken care of,” Nick said smugly to the woman tied to his bed, “I can have my fun with you.” Suddenly she screamed at the top of her lungs, hoping in vein to get someone’s attention. He laughed. It was an evil laugh that one only expects to hear in the movies. It was the kind of laugh that bared the deep roots within a person and brought terror to the heart of even the most hardened person.

“No one can hear you except for me and the dead bitch in the bathroom. Save your energy because trust me honey, you’re going to need it.” Finally her resolve vanished and started to cry.

“Please don’t do this to me,” she pleaded through her tears.

“Begging doesn’t work with me honey,” he informed her. “Now, are you going to tell me your name or what?”

“Fuck you,” she said spitting at him. He brought his hand to his face and brushed away the saliva that had landed on his face. Shaking his head angrily, he looked down at her.

“You’re going to regret that you fucking slut,” he screamed and punched her in the face. She lifted her head as far as she could and spit out the blood from her mouth. Nick opened his jeans and pulled out his cock, it was at attention already, the entire scene playing out before him turned him on. He put on a condom and rammed himself into her. She screamed in pain. He shut his eyes and took in the feelings that surrounded him. He roughly rammed himself in and out of her and his orgasm came quickly.

Panting, he rose from the bed and looked t her. Blood covered the sheets from the stab wound that she had sustained during their fight in the alleyway. He pulled his jeans on and walked into the bathroom where blood was spilled all over the tub. He turned the water on in the tub to wash away the blood. Nick grabbed his axe and left it fall heavily onto Kristine’s neck. Her head fell off with one clean shot. He reached for one of the bags that he kept under the counter in the bathroom and put her head into it and put the bag off to the side. When he looked back down at the body, he smiled, an idea had come to him.

This time he wasn’t going to bury her in the back yard. He was going to dump both of them somewhere. He wanted someone to find them this time, he wanted people to know what he was doing to all of the women that he had come across. Nick reached into the tub and lifted up both of her arms and placed them both on the rim of the tub and cut them off. He put her hands in the bag with her head. He picked up the bag and walked out to the backyard, he would have to keep these so that the police wouldn’t be able to identify her body.

Nick grabbed a larger bag from the kitchen and wrapped it around Kristine’s body. He used the tape to hold it shut and he brought her body out to his truck where he put her body in the back once again. Nick walked back into his house and into his bedroom. The other woman was still lying there. He looked at her, he wanted to do something different with her. He turned around and lifted the knife from his dresser and walked over to her. She closed her eyes and braced herself for what she knew was coming. Nick stabbed her more times than he could count. With each stab, he brought his arms back up to stab her again. He wanted to make sure that she was dead. He wrapped her body exactly how he had Kristine’s body and carried her out to his truck.

He sighed and shut the back of his truck, and quickly hopped into the drivers seat. He wanted to get them out there now. It was pitch black dark outside and there was no signs of anyone else out on the lonely road that Nick was driving on. After about twenty minutes Nick found himself at a bridge. He pulled off to the side of the road. This was where he was going to dump them. He walked around to the back of his truck and pulled out Kristine’s body and threw her off the side. He heard a splash seconds after letting her go over the side. Quickly, he walked back to the truck to get the other woman’s body. He did exactly the same with her. Nick went right back into his car not wanting to risk having someone see him there. He turned around and headed back to his cabin to clean up a bit. He had to get rid of any evidence that had been left behind by his two victims.

Nick was happy with what he had done. Tonight was a night unlike any other. Though he had set out to do what he did as often as he could, it was different this time. This time someone might find the women and he would officially be dubbed a serial killer. He smiled to himself. He knew he would have the infamy that came along with being a serial killer, with being the best serial killer.

If only the people knew why he was doing this, why he was killing these women. Everyone else thought that they were just normal women who were at the wrong place at the wrong time, but they were all wrong. All of them were sluts who were willing to fuck the first man they saw. Unfortunately for his victims he was the first man they came across. Nick reached his hand up to his now sore jaw. He wasn’t too worried about it. To him, it was a souvenir from the murders.

Nick pulled into the driveway of his cabin. He was going to have to get out of there soon because he was spending too much time there. If the people he rented it from started to suspect anything he could get into some serious trouble. Quickly, Nick went through the house cleaning up anything that may have DNA evidence on it and left the cabin for the last time.
Chapter 14 by Stephanie
Hey guys, I'm back in action again!!! Here's another chapter for you guys!

p.s. Hope you all had a merry christmas!
~*~*~*~*~*
Chapter 14

“Hey Nick, get over here,” AJ called from the sitting room area of the recording studio that they were working at. As he had been for more than over a month, he was sitting in front of the TV with the news on.

“What?” Nick responded as he walked into the room. It had been a week since his last murders and he hadn’t heard anything yet. He had assumed that the bodies would have washed up by now, at least one of them anyway since he hadn’t done anything to keep such a thing from happening.

“They found two bodies,” AJ replied. Nick froze, he couldn’t believe what he had just heard. This was exactly what he wanted to happen. He was going to find out exactly how good of a murderer he was. To him, this was judgment time. He had to remain calm to keep AJ from getting any sort of suspicion towards him, he already knew more that Nick wanted him too. If it wasn’t for him and Howie, he could have gotten away with killing Naomi a long time ago.

“What they say about it?” Nick asked walking closer to AJ. He wanted to know everything that the police knew. He wanted no detail left untold, even though he knew exactly what happened that night. After all, he was the cause for all of this.

“Nothing yet, other than they found two bodies,” AJ explained. “They’re gonna be having a press conference soon to tell the public what they know.”

“You think the guy behind all of the disappearances had anything to do with this?” Nick questioned, attempting to look interested and ignorant to what was happening in the news, though that wasn’t a complete lie, he didn’t know what everyone was saying about what happened. All he knew was what AJ had been repeating, they found two bodies.

“Fuck yeah, I know that bastard killed those women,” AJ answered with anger in his voice. Nick was taken by surprise. He hadn’t seen AJ get angry over any of the news that he had heard in the past. Before, he was simply being inquisitive, wondering who possibly could be doing this, much like everyone else had been doing.

“Yo, why are you getting so mad for?”

“Because before we couldn’t prove that he had killed someone, now we have to believe it,” AJ replied, never once taking his eyes off of the television screen. Nick looked at him, what should he say to his friend?

“You said it to Howie yourself before, that we knew that he had killed this women other wise they would have shown up sooner,” Nick replied, hoping that AJ would remember his own words and relax a little. Nick didn’t want AJ to get angry. AJ’s anger might impact what Nick was doing and that was the last thing that Nick wanted to happen. He didn’t want to have to hurt his friends in any way but he knew that if the occasion ever presented it self and he would have to hurt his friends, he would do it.

“Yeah well I was hoping that I was wrong,” he said, turning to look at Nick.

“What are you getting so upset for though? It’s not like you knew any of these women.”

“That’s not the point Nick,” he replied with a sigh. “Okay, I’ve never met any of these women before, you have that much right. It’s just I don’t want to see this shit happening, especially so close to where we are. Okay, it’s been happening in the towns around us but sooner or later someone is going to get up and be like ‘aren’t the backstreet boys recording around there?’ and that’s not the kind of publicity that we need right now.”

“What the fuck are you so worried about what other people think now? What happened to the AJ that didn’t give a shit about what you thought about him as long as you didn’t get in his way?” Nick questioned. “Besides, its not like any of us had anything to do with what happened. It’s not like someone is gonna come out and be like one of us did this.”

“I still don’t give a shit about what other people say, I’m just worried that what they’re saying is going to fuck with our come back,” he answered Nick. Nick looked at him, not really believing AJ’s answer but not wanting to push it further. What else was he going to say about the matter? AJ was being stubborn and he wasn’t going to change his mind no matter what anyone said, Nick had learned when to stop fighting with AJ after spending so much time with him over the past decade.

“Good morning ladies and gentleman,” police chief Jeremy Moore greeted to the large gathering of reporters and the blinding flashing lights. “I regret to inform you of the two female bodies that we found on the east side of town this morning. Neither victim has been able to be identified due to the fact that both bodies were decapitated and the hands removed. This prevented us from running their prints through our records of missing persons,” a quiet murmur spread through the crowd. “Both women were in their early twenties. They were sexually assaulted before they were murdered then brought to the dump site. Right now, we are in the process of trying to identify these women, but they are believed to be the two women that disappeared from a local club a week ago today. The bodies fit the general descriptions of a one Kristine Thomas and one Keisha Mathews. Their families are working with the police in order to positively identify these two women by looking over the few personal affects that were found with the victims.”

“Have you been able to link these murders to the disappearances of the other women in the area?” a reporter called.

“We have not been able to confirm nor exclude the possibility that these crimes may all be linked to one man,” the chief answered.

“Chief.. Chief, over here,” another reported exclaimed, “are there any witnesses to what happened?”

“Regretfully, not to our knowledge, but we are asking that if anyone out there has any information that might help us in solving this case come to the station. We’ll protect anyone that comes to us with any solid information.”

“Do you think that the killer will strike again?”

“We have reason to believe that he will and that’s why we’re asking that all women be very cautious. We strongly recommend that if any woman is going to go to a club that they go with a group of friends and don’t leave with any man that they don’t know. We’re also asking that the public keep an eye out for any suspicious characters. If they feel that something is wrong, then report it, don’t keep it to themselves, they just might be saving someone’s life.” AJ muted the TV and looked towards Nick. Nick had his head in his hands, his eyes glued on the press conference. Nick turned his attention towards AJ when the sound went off.

“Why’d you do that for?” Nick questioned.

“It’s not like they were gonna give any more information. They were just gonna warn people and shit,” AJ replied.

“Don’t you think that we should listen to that? I mean it might be important information.”

“Unless you’re a woman its no big deal,” he stated. “It’s not like we’re going to be able to do anything anyway.”

“What happened to you wanting to figure out who was behind all of this?” Nick questioned. “You were really excited about all this before.”

“I know Nick but its too serious for us now.”

“What’s the difference between than and now other than the fact that they actually found some bodies now?”

“Nick, this sicko cut off their heads. Who the fuck in their right mind does that shit? Whoever this guy is, he’s really fucked up and I sure as hell don’t wanna get involved any more because I’m not about to put my ass in any sort of danger that I can‘t get myself out of.”

“What the hell are you talkin about? It’s not like you’re following the guy or anything. What’s the harm in talking about what you think might of happened?”

“I just don’t want to talk about it any more, okay Nick?” AJ stood up from the couch and walked out of the sitting room. Nick looked in the direction that AJ had disappeared to. He knew something, Nick thought to himself. He was hiding something and Nick had to know what that was. He was getting too close, Nick knew it.
Chapter 15 by Stephanie
I am so sorry for not updating!!! I've been pretty busy!!! Anyway, here's the next chapter... let me know what you think!
~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 15

Police Chief Jeremy Moore sat in his office. Exhaustion was slowly starting to over take his over worked body. He had been working on the numerous missing persons cases that had been recently reported over the past month. Women were disappearing faster than he had ever seen in his entire career and he’d been a police officer for twenty years. Jeremy opened up the manila folder that was sitting on top of his desk and started to look through it. He stopped to study the crime scene photos, hoping the find some clue that he may have missed before. Not surprisingly, he didn’t find anything new.

Jeremy leaned back to put his feet on top of his desk, the chair creaking under him as he moved. He locked his fingers together and placed them behind his head. He knew very well that he had a serial killer on his hands. Two bodies and five missing women were a clear sign of this. He knew very well that the five missing women were dead. The circumstances under which they disappeared were identical to those of the two women that they had found. He just wished that they could find their bodies. There might be some clue on them that wasn’t on the two bodies that they had.

“Jeremy,” Officer Susan Henderson said as she walked into Jeremy’s office, “the toxicology reports came back. Both women were clean.”

“They had absolutely nothing in their systems?” Jeremy questioned, opening his eyes to look at Susan.

“Mathews had a small concentration of alcohol in her system but not nearly enough to impair her judgment. She was of sound mind when this happened.”

“Is there anything else you can tell me?”

“Not anything that you didn’t already know. They’re still looking over the bodies. They’re trying to find out as much as they can about what happened when they died as they can and if they can determine how long after they were alive after they were abducted.” Jeremy nodded, not saying anything further. She looked at him, seeing just how tired he was. “Jer, you should go home and get some sleep. You really look like you need it right now.”

“I’ve got work to do Susan,” he replied.

“I know but you’ve been there for almost three days straight. That’s not good for you,” she stated. “At least go home for a couple of hours to shower and get a little sleep. I’ll personally call you if we find anything new.”

“I don’t know,” he said, reluctantly. “I’ll think about it.”


“Alright,” she replied nodding her head.

“Chief, we think we found the point of abduction,” another officer said as he entered the Chief’s office. Jeremy stood up quickly.

“Is there anyone at the scene?”

“Yes sir. They’ve secured it and they thought that you might want to take a look at it before they wrap things up.”

“Where are they?”

“A local night club,” he replied. “187, its only about fifteen minutes from here.”

“Tell the boys I’m on my way,” he stated as he grabbed his keys from his desk. Jeremy swiftly made his way through the station, letting nothing get in his way. He’d responded to several calls at this particular club over the past few years and he knew it well. The name of the club in this case startled him. It was too eerily appropriate. The killer probably planned it this way. He wanted to leave some sort of hint as to what was going to happen to the women that he had abducted.

Jeremy entered his car and headed down the street in the direction of the club. He was trying to think positively about this new lead. He hoped that his men had come across a witness, someone that could tell them something important, something that they didn’t already know. He turned his car into the parking lot of the club. No one was there. Questioningly, Jeremy exited his car and started to walk about. Upon turning the corner of the club, the chief came along a small alleyway where he saw his men.

“Chief over here,” one of the officers called once he got sight of the chief.

“What’ve we got?” he asked the officer.

“Well, we found a broken cell phone, one that’s identical to the one that one of the victims own. It looks like there may have been a struggle between the two,” he answered. “There’s also some blood. We’re sending a sample to the lab to see who’s it is.”

“Do we have any witnesses?” the chief questioned.

“The second victim worked here and we’re about to question her co-workers and see if they saw anything out of the ordinary,” he answered.

“How many people are we looking to question?” the chief asked, his eyes surveying the scene before him.

“Just a few. The owner is going to go over the records and tell us exactly who was working last night and at what times. We have two employees inside right now waiting to be questioned.”

“Where are they?”

“Just inside, sitting at the bar waiting.”

“Thanks, and good job,” Jeremy stated, the officer nodded his head and Jeremy headed inside the club. He looked around carefully, checking for anything that seemed suspicious or some how out of place. Nothing. He walked into the main room of the club where he found the two employees waiting. They looked up at Jeremy nervously.

“Good morning,” he greeted. “I’m Jeremy Moore, police chief. I just want to ask you guys a few questions then you’re free to go.”

“What happened to Kristine?” the teary eyed woman asked.

“That’s what we’re trying to figure out,” he replied. “Step over here for a moment, I want to question each of you individually.” The teary eyed woman nodded and rose from the stool upon which she had been perched. They walked to the other side of the room and came to rest at a small table near the corner.

“Can you tell me your name?” Jeremy asked, taking a small notebook out from one of his pockets.

“Tina,” she responded, wiping her eyes with the back of her hands.

“So Tina, you and Kristine were close, huh?”

“Yeah. She was one of the best friends I’ve ever had. She got me this job, if it weren’t for her, I don’t know where I would be right now,” she replied honestly.

“Did she happen to mention if she was having any personal problems outside of work, like with an ex-boyfriend or something?” Tina thought for a moment, hoping to come up with something that would help the case.

“No, everything seemed fine. She was happy,” she finally answered with a heavy sigh.

“You guys were working the same shift last night?” he asked, she nodded. “Did you happen to see her talking to any of the costumers?”

“She’s always talking to the people that come in here. She’s a real friendly person, ya know? She talks to just about everyone. That‘s what makes her so good at her job, she can always make everyone feel welcome.”

“Did you notice her being extra friendly to anyone last night? Or did she happen to mention if there was anyone here bothering her or making her feel uncomfortable?”

“It was so busy last night that I only talked to her once when we came in and then I didn’t see her any more.”

“Alright, thank you for your help,” Jeremy replied. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a business card. “Here, if you remember anything, anything at all, give me a call and I’ll see what I can do.”

“Alright,” she said taking the card and nodding her head gently. She stood up from the table and started to walk away, but stopped momentarily to say, “I hope that you catch this person because she was a good person and she didn’t deserve to have this happen to her.”

“We’re doing all that we can,” Jeremy replied. She nodded.

“I’ll send Mark over,” she stated, he nodded.

“Good morning,” the next club employee said somberly, “I’m Mark.”

“I just have a few questions for you, then you can go,” he stated, Mark sat down. “How well did you know Kristine?”

“Um, we were cool, I didn’t know her as well as some of the other employees here do but we were friends.”

“Did you ever spend anytime with each other outside of work?”

“Nah, we only had like a work relationship kinda. We hung out when we were both here but we never got together otherwise.”

“So she wouldn’t have told you if something was wrong?”

“Probably not.”

“Last night, did you see anything strange?” Mark sat there and contemplated for a moment.


“Not really, everything went basically as it always does.”

“So you didn’t see any sort of change in her behavior?”

“No, she was acting just like she always did,” he replied. “She even took this guy to the back.” Jeremy looked up from his notebook, a spark of interest in his eyes.

“Really?”

“Yeah, she does that from time to time. She’ll take a guy to the backroom over there,” Mark said pointing towards one of the doors in the back.

“Did you happen to get a good look at this guy?”

“I couldn’t really get a good look at him. He seemed kinda mysterious.”

“How so?”

“He was dressed in all black and kinda kept to himself in the back corner like he was watching everyone,” Mark described. “He was at Kristine’s table so..”

“So what?”

“So, she obviously had talked to him or whatever.”

“Do you have camera’s in the club anywhere?”

“We used to,” Mark answered, “but they went down a couple of weeks ago, we kept having problems with them and they didn’t seem to be worth the hassle to fix again. We hadn‘t had any problems so there didn‘t seem to be a reason to keep them.” Jeremy nodded.

“What else do you remember about this guy?” Jeremy questioned. “Like can you give me some sort of description?”

“The only thing that I could tell you was that he seemed tall, like six feet or something like that and he was about average weight,” Mark recalled. Jeremy jotted this information down in his notebook.

“About what time did you see them go back there?”

“About midnight.”

“Did you see them come out?”

“No.”
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=1750