Against All Odds by Ashahole212
Summary: Chelsea Henderson had the perfect life when fate turned her life around for the worst. Can she survive this life and death situation?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Nick
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 6382 Read: 11098 Published: 01/16/04 Updated: 01/26/04

1. Behind The Music by Ashahole212

2. Behind The Music Part ll by Ashahole212

3. Behind The Music Part lll by Ashahole212

4. Opra by Ashahole212

5. TRL by Ashahole212

6. The Sharon Osbourne Show by Ashahole212

7. Chapter One by Ashahole212

Behind The Music by Ashahole212
( A.N. This story talks about different characters in the first couple of chapters, but as you read on, A.J and Nick from the Backstreet Boys are introduced. If this story offends anyone in any way please let me know. So enjoy the story and you might wanna grab a tissue for in case of. :p).

"Sixteen year old Chelsea had the perfect life. She had great friends, a wonderful boyfriend, and a huge family. But she was different. Chelsea always tried to be older. She had a good head on her shoulders and was very mature for her age", explained Mrs. Diane, Chelsea's mother.

"Even though Chelsea seemed perfect, her life wasn't as great in reality", explained an old friend of Chelsea's, Ashley.

"Chelsea came from a huge family. She was the third oldest of nine kids", explained Mrs. Diane. "Her father and I got divorced when she was one and he as never really been in her life".

Chelsea Henderson, born on April 23, 1980 in Pylesville, Maryland, a small town girl with dreams of becoming a business woman.

"Chelsea never had any fantasies or dreams of being a singer or a celebrity. In fact she wanted to go to college and open her own bar", revealed Dave Tator, Chelsea's older brother.

When Chelsea turned sixteen years old, her life was about to change. Fate had took a turn for the worst. She had a good relationship with her long-time boyfriend Michael Gene Henderson.

"Chelsea and Michael dates since they were twelve. They were the cutest couple. They were like a match made in heaven", Maddy revealed, one of Chelsea's younger sister.

"When Chelsea was sixteen, that was the worst year of her life, so far", explained Chris, one of Chelsea's younger brother.

"Chelsea had found out she was pregnant and she came to me and said "Mom, I'm pregnant and I am so scared right now". And I was shocked. She knew the first thing about raising a child, and it's not easy and it's not cheap. And that's what scared her the most", Diane revealed, speaking in the camera.

A baby boy was born on August 12, 1996, Jamie Lynn Henderson.

"Jamie was a wonderful child. He was bad at first, but he turned out to be quit the gentleman", laughed Sarah, one of Chelsea's younger sister.

"Chelsea's younger brother Charlie, was two at the time when Jamie was born, so when Jamie got older, he had someone to hang out with", revealed Dave.

Times were rough for Chelsea, trying to survive and make a better life for her and her son. On October 31, 1998, her and her long-time boyfriend officially tied the knot in Bel-air Courthouse in Maryland, where the three moved into an apartment, just outside of Maryland.

"Even though Chelsea had a family by the age of 18, she still graduated from high school and attended York Technical Instituute in Pennsylvania. That made me proud of her", revealed Joanne, Chelsea's older sister.

"We really didn't accept the action's throughout her life, but it made me proud that she succeeded and she was strong enough and god knows it wasn't easy", revealed Lewis, one of Chelsea's younger brother.

At just nineteen years old, Chelsea had graduated from college when she recieved a random call from her long-time friend Crystal Harris, that changed her life forever.
Behind The Music Part ll by Ashahole212
"I had been working on this record deal for a year in the year of 1999. I was talking to my manager and he said we should start a girl group. So I decided to call Chelsea, but had no hopes of her even willing to work with me, but she did and I was surprised. Spice Girls were big at the time and you had The Backstreet Boys and Nsync. So I was like okay", revealed Crystal Harris, fomer member of Ultrazone.

"It was a trio, three girls. Crystal and Chelsea had to find that third member", explained Diane.

Crystal and Chelsea struggled to find the third member to complete Ultrazone. They called up a good friend, Desiree Taylor. The group was now complete.

"We signed a deal with Farellel Records, which was a small company and we basically used thier studio to record a demo", revealed Desiree, former member of Ultrazone.

"Chelsea always had a passion for writing music and she had wrote the lyrics and all three girls produced it and did the arrangments", explained Joanne, looking in the camera.

They had finished recording a demo with Farellel Records, to accomplish one goal... to get a deal with Jive Records, that eventaully was turned down.

"After being turned down by JIve records, they landed a deal with Deftone Records. After making their first album, it quickly made it big over seas", revealed Mark Sullivan, former producer of Deftone Rocords.

"They had conquer countries across the world. They were so excited", laughed Dave, speaking in the camera.

"They had finished conquering countries over seas, but their own. And that's what they set out to do, conquer the United States", laughed Diane, speaking with her hands.

Ultrazone's job wasn't finished yet. They had faced their biggest challenge of all, United States.

"Their first single hit radio and me and Chelsea were in the car with Jamie, Charlie, and Maddy and their song came on. I don't think I ever saw Chelsea so happy before. That made my day", laughed Diane, smiling.

Ultrazone had completed their goal, conquering the world. With sold out tours, number one album and singles and having a record with highest record sale, they decided to put out a second album, then eventaully a third. They were everywhere.

On December 15, 2002, twenty-two year old Chelsea had faced one of her biggest fears yet.

"It was their last show of their third tour. They had just finished and were on the tour bus and Crystal and Desiree needed to talk to Chelsea", revealed Diane, showing some emotions.

"I wanted to talk to Chelsea for awhile now to tell her I need a break. I was pregnant at the time by my fiancee and we wanted to settle down and start a family. She took it pretty well. But I realized she thinks were taking a break, not breaking up", revealed Desiree.

"When Desiree had told Chelsea the situation. She was devestated. Then I had to tell her what I was gonna doand her world came tumbleing down. I felt so guilty", revealed Crystal, trying not to cry.

"Chelsea was confused by all this because this was originally Crystal's dream and she basically gave it all up", revealed Diane, upset.

"She was heartbroken and she didn't realize how much she loved this career until it was all over" revealed Tom Henderson, Chelsea's brother-in-law.

"I told her she had a business to run, a family to take car of, look on the bright side. "She said your right mom", revealed Diane, smiling.

Taking care of her business was her brother Dave and her husband Michael. But this twenty-two year old was about to face tragedy that almost cost her life. Just three months after the split of the girls, Chelsea faced her biggest fear of all.
Behind The Music Part lll by Ashahole212
"Chelsea was still upset about the whole split. And you could tell that she wanted a break from her life and focus on the only life that mattered, her career", Mark revealed.

Just three months after the split between the group, tragic occured in Chelsea's life, whiched changed her life for the worst.

"I was home washing dishes, when I had the news on I told Kara, my second youngest, to turn it up. I heard that there was an accident that a truck had hit a black SUV, coming back from Joppatowne on route 40. And all I could think of was Michael's parents lived in Joppatowne in Maryland, so I rushed to the TV", revealed Diane, becoming teary eyed. "Then I rushed to the TV and Mike and Jamie have been in an accident".

"It was winter and Chelsea was home sick, and Michael and Jamie decided to go over his mother's house", revealed Joanne.

"I saw my mom with this look on her face and I knew something was wrong. I saw her quickly grab the phone and called Chelsea. I could hear her screaming on the other side", revealed Maddy.

"Chelsea lives 15 minutes from my mom's and they both live 45 minutes away from shock trama. Chelsea made it there in 20 minutes", revealed Dave.

Chelsea had shown up at the hospital soon after. The family was in a life or death situation.

"I had shown up at the hospital soon after Chelsea did and Michael's family were already there", Joanne revealed, beginning to cry.

"We waited in the waiting room for about 2 hours, before we heard anything from the doctor. I was more so worried about Chelsea. She was breaking down fast and you can see that. It was the longest 2 hours of our lives", revealed Maddy.

"The doctor finally came out and Chelsea quickly jumped to her feet. Her face was...oh...undescribable. She looked like she just seen a ghost", revealed Joanne.

"The doctor had finally came out and he said Mrs. Henderson? I am sorry but your husband didn't make it. And I fell to the ground right along with Chelsea. If she's going down, I'm going down with her", cried Mary, Chelsea's mother-in-law.

"Chelsea was astericle and I manage to say what about Jamie, the little boy?" Dave revealed, through tears.

"The doctor said he was still going through surgery and we won't know until 3 more hours", cried Joanne.

"After waiting for lie what seemed eternity, the doctor finally came back out", explained Chris, teary eyed.

"I watched Chelsea's face as the doctor came back out. Her eyes were like glued to his and as soon as his eyes went down I knew something was wrong", revealed Elissa, One of Chelsea's younger sister.

"The doctor said I'm sorry. We lost him", revealed Chris, crying.

Several days after the tragedy, Chelsea had took a wrong turn and her life started falling apart, piece by piece.

"Chelsea was miserable. We all were. And her life began to fall apart soon after", Tom revealed.

"She started drinking excessively. She gave her business to her older brother David, and soon after, she had a mental breakdown", cried Diane.

Chelsea suffered a major breakdown and finally checked herself into a hospital were she recieved help for almost 6 months. Suddenly an Angel reaches out to her.

"After being in there for 6 months, she recieved a letter that changed her life", revealed Joanne.

Chelsea's prayers had been answered. On May 2, 2003, Chelsea had recieved an annyomous letter from a woman who shared her pain.

"Chelsea had thought is letter was from a fan who was giving their grieves and respects to her lost, but this letter was the total opposite", revealed Diane.

It was a women who had lost her family. just 2 years before the tragedy an dit had captured Chelsea's heart.

"The letter had read..."You don't know me, and I don't know you. I can't relate to your career problem, but i can relate to your personal problem", reealed Mary.

"This women had lost her family as well and she knew exactly was Chelsea was going through and Chelsea knew that", cried Daine.

"This women had told Chelsea that her family couldn't be replaced, couldn't be forgotten, but there's a way to accept the fact they are gone. In a better place and there's a way to move on", revealed Mary, crying.

Just 3 days after Chelsea recieved this letter, she recieved another letter from a fan, that Chelsea felt she needed to read.

"This fan told Chelsea that she feel in love with this career unexpectly and that it ain't over yet. Chelsea thought "oh but it is". The fan decided on one word to explain this to her, SOLO", laughed Diane, happy again.

On may 10, 2003, Chelsea had realized it's time to move on and she checked herself out of the hospital, leaving her past behind.

"She sold the house her and Michael once shared and moved to Florida, like she always wanted and she tried to get her career back", revealed Bill, Chelsea's father-in-law.

On june 9, 2003, Chelsea had went back into the studio, to work on her first solo album. Fred Durst, a producer and lead singer from Limp Bizkit, was by her side. Writing every word on her album about her life and what she went through, it's expected to come out in the spring of 2004. She worked with artist like The Backstreet Boys, Chad Kroeger, from Nickelback, and Celine Dion. Thanks for tunning in with Behind The Music: Chelsea Henderson.
Opra by Ashahole212
"It's just days before her album is released and her number one hit "Learning to Live", successfully climbing the charts, please give a warm welcome for Chelsea Henderson", Opra introduced with the audience giving a round of applause.

Chelsea came out and gave Opra a big hug and sat down next to her.

"Welcome Chelsea. How are you?" Opra asked, giving her a warm smile.

"I'm doing better. Thank you for having me", Chelsea replied, scanning the audience.

"No thank you for joining us today", answered Opra. "You have a remarkable life and I had saw VH1's behind the music the other night, the premiere and I was like WOW I have to meet her".

"Yeah I saw it too", Chelsea replied smiling. The crowd went wild.

"Now most of your life, tragic was everywhere. And I wanted to hear this from you. Dispit the fact that Ultrazone has broken up and you had lost a part of you that you will never again see, but from you I want to know how did you feel and what were you going through", Opra insist on hearing this from Chelsea.

"Well, it was hard for me to except the fact that I had a child, because at the time, I was a child myself. And when I got married at 18 and had a family, I didn't like it. I wasn't used to having a kid running around, screaming and crying and relying on you every minute of your life and was stuck to you like glue. But I wasn't easy to when you had a husband nagging you and were both arguing because wereboth stresses and we fought all the time. I wanted to escape and didn't know how and I became depresssed. And when I was part of Ultrazone, I lovedit because I was never home and I could escape reality, but yet I still had a family, a good one in fact, and I started missing them and I wanted to be with them. And I guess you can say I finally excepted the fact I had a family, who loved me and supported me with everything I did. Then I respected my life and I wasn't depressed anymore. I finally realized that after it was too late and they were gone just like that", cried Chelsea, grabbing a tissue from Opra.

"I understand you had a mental breakdown from all this and you recieved a letter from a woman who felt your pain as well. Can you tell us a little about this letter?" Opra asked, wiping her eyes with a tissue.

"Well she told me that my family can not be replaced, can not be forgotten and there is was to move on. And I did. I accepted the fact they were now in a better place and there happy", Chelsea continued to cry.

"So I know you sold your house, where you and mIchael once shared and you moved to florida. Now your working on your firlst solo album that's going to be released in a couple of days. What made you want you want to make a solo album?" Opra asked, smiling again.

"Well I fell in live with the business and this career and I was told, my career wasn't over yet. So I decided to make a solo album", Chelsea revealed, laughing.

"You have a number one single out right now "Learning to Live", that Fred Durst, from Limp Bizkit helped you produced that song. I heard that song. Honestly, I cried. Can you tell us a little bit about this album? What we can expect from this album?" Opra asked, looking at the audience.

"This album is a lot different then what the fans are used to from Ultrazone. I had wrote every song on this album. And it's really about basically what my life has been like. Overcoming obstacles in my life", Chelsea explained to the audience.

"Fred Durst had produced most of the songs on this album and I worked with some well-known artist as well, like Celine Dion, The Backstreet Boys, and Chad Kroeger from Nickelback. How did you decide to work with them?" Opra asked, curiously.

"Well I was in the process of writing these songs and my manager, Bob Farzerelli had came up with the idea that Fred Durst should help produce this album and Fred was more than willing to do so. Then I decided, you know I should do some collaboration for the album. I had met up with A.J Mclean from the Backstreet Boys and we decided the Backstreet Boys should sang backup", explained Chelsea, laughing.

"Well I am so glad you joined us today and shared your story. Good luck with your career and let's give Chelsea another round of applause. See you next time on Opra.
TRL by Ashahole212
"Welcome to TRL. I'm your host Carson Daly and today we have a great show. Chelsea Henderon is with us to tell us about her new album and how you can win it before it hits stores tomorrow and perform her latest single", announced Carson, looking in the camera.

After Carson played the number 4 video on the countdown, he introduced Chelsea out. The crowd went wild and she looked out the window and then gave Carson a hug.

"It's good to see you again Chelsea", he greeted, looking at her.

"It's good to see you again", she smiled at him.

"I can't believe how you made a terrific comeback. When Ultrazone split up, I thought I would never see any of you girls out in the public again", he revealed, looking at her.

"Well I'm here and I'm not going anywhere", she laughed, looking at the audience.

"Now your new album comes out tomorrow 'Gripping Life With Your Own Hands', what's that all about?" Carson asked, curiously.

"Well the title basically means that don't try to grow up so fast and enjoy life. Don't be in such a hurry", explained Chelsea, looking at Carson, then at the audience.

"Now what can we all expect from this album?" Carson asked, looking into the camera.

"Well, as you know, Fred Durst help produced this album and help write my first single released. I worked with such artist as The Backstreet Boys, Celine Dion and Chad Kroeger from Nickelback", Chelsea revealed to the audience.

"Well right here, I have a copy of your new album that I am giving away to some lucky fan. But before I do that, let's get into the countdown real quick with your number 3 video, Christina Aguilera "Within", announced Carson, into the camera.

"Okay we have three lucky contestants, Jen from NY, Mark from MD and Aly from NJ. Chelsea will ask a question and who ever gets 3 questions correct first by hitting your buzzards, will recieve this album", Carson explained, handing Chelsea the questions.

"Okay, what year did Ultrazone begin their career?" Chelsea asked, looking at her index cards.

"The year of 1999", answered Mark, quickly.

"Correct. What was our tour bus's name we used for tours?" Chelsea asked quickly.

"Big Bubba Joe", answered Aly, quickly.

"Correct, What was our last album called?" Chelsea asked, looking at the.

"Lauched", answered Mark, quickly.

"Correct. Where were we originally from?" She asked, looking at the audience, then at the contestants.

"Maryland Baby!" Mark screamed, after pushing his buzzard.

"That is correct", Chelsea said.

"Congradulations, Mark. Here's the first copy of Chelsea's new album", replied Carson, shaking his hand.

"Congradulations", Chelsea said, giving him a hug.

After commercial, Carson introduced Chelsea again.

"Peforming her latest single, 'Learning to Live', please give it up for Chelsea Henderson", announced Carson. The crowd went wild and crazy.

~~~~
I was so young, couldn't survive
Until you walked into my life
I couldn't adjust
The fact I was young
I couldn't forget
My life had just begun

Who would of thought
I would get used to this life
Who would of thought
I had the might
Responsibilities, less possibilities

I never planned my future
I never thought I could create a creature
This love one of mine
Giving up my vows
I had a family now

Who would of thought
I would get used to this life
Who would of thought
I had the might
Responsibilities, less possibilities
Never did I imagine
I could adjust to this situation
I thought I'll never forgive
I was learning to live

I didn't want any part of this life
I didn't know what to do
You stood by my side
We were a team
I didn't expect the tragic ride
I was learning to live
To live this life
Then just like that
You weren't by my side
You never said good-bye

Bridge

Chorus 2x

Never did I imagine
I could adjust to this situation
I thought I'll never forgive
I was learning to live
Learning to live

(A.N. I had wrote this song for this story. This is not a real song, however, I would appreciate it if anyone does not claim this song as their own or use it any way shape or form. I have these lyrics wrote down on paper, so therefore copyright issues. Thank you)
~~~~

"Now before we get to the number one video on the countdown, Chelsea? How did Fred get to direct this video?" Carson asked curiosly.

"Well, he did help me write this song and collaborated with me. So he asked me if he cam direct to the video and I was like go for and he told me the concept of the video and I was like okay", revealed Chelsea, laughing.

"How was it working with him?" Carson asked, laughing.

"Fred is such a sweetheart and he made me feel very comfortable. And I was pretty nervous because I been with the same man for 10 years and I wasn't use to being with someone else even if it a music video", revealed Chelsea, looking at Carson.

"Okay. You do know your number one today on the countdown, so would you do the honors of introducing your video?" Carson asked her.

"Sure. Here is your number one video, 'Learning to Live'. Thank you so much you guys", laughed Chelsea, looking in the camera.

"Don't forget to buy her album tomorrow in stores", announced Carson, before he played the video.
The Sharon Osbourne Show by Ashahole212
"Hello, welcome to The Sharon Osbourne show. We have a great show for you today. Fred Durst is here, to talk about the new Limp Bizkit album. We have A.J Mclean and Nick Carter with us as well. And last but not least, one of my favorites and an inspiring women, Celine Dion, to talk about her deal with Las Vegas", announced Sharon, looking in the camera. The crowd went wild.

"First let's welcome Fred Durst", Sharon introduced, standing up while Fred came and joined her.

"How are you?" She asked, both sitting on the couch.

"I'm good and you?" He replied, looking at her, then at the audience.

"I'm fine. Now you have a new album out, Limp Bizkit. What is so different with this album, then all the rest of the band's albums?" She asked him, looking at him.

"Well, we had a time limit on it. We were basically rushed and we had to find a new guitarist", explained Fred, laughing a little.

"Yeah, one of your band mates had left. What was that journy like?" Sharon asked, curiously.

"Well, we had a diffucult time to find a new guitarist and learn the material quick and fast before the new album", revealed Fred, looking at her.

"And one of the songs "Behind Blue Eyes", was originally The Who's song", explained Sharon.

"Well, I heard that song and was like wow that's how I'm feeling right now and we needed one more song for the album and we decided to re-make that one", explained Fred, looking at the audience.

"Now I heard you produced Chelsea Henderson's new album, which is in stores today by the way", Sharon announced, laughing.

"Yeah I did", replied Fred, slightly laughing.

"How did you hook up with her?" Sharon asked, making herself comfortable on the couch.

"Well, her manager had asked me if I wanted to help produce this album and I was like for who? And he had said Chelsea Henderson's new album. And I was like isn't that the girl from Ultrazone? And he was like yeah. I was honored in working with her", Fred answered, smiling.

"What was it like working with her?" She continued.

"Well, I met her and she was really different. I mean I been with Brirney Spears and Christina Aguilera before, but she was nothing like them. She is very talented and when she showed me some of the songs she had written, I was like wow. You know, what inspired you to write all this and she had told me what happen, and I was like oh. But we had fun and I really enjoyed working with her", revealed Fred, laughing and looking at the audience.

"Would you ever date her?" Sharon asked, giving him a flirty smile.

"Well, she's hot and all. But I wouldn't want to put any publicity on her and she's been through a lot and if the time is right, in a heart beat", revealed Fred, smiling.

"You had recorded her first sinlge 'Learning to Live', was that a challenge to record with her?" Sharon asked him.

"No, not all. I told her to think happy thoughts. And we had fun", he revealed.

"Well it was a real pleasure having you", said Sharon, shaking his hand. He got up and walked backstage.

"Next, please welcome two hunks in the music world, A.J Mclean and Nick Carter", she announced. The two boys came out and gave Sharon a hug and sat down beside her.

"Hello boys", Sharon greeted, flirtasously.

"Hello", they both replied, looking at the audience. The girls went wild.

"I was watching entertainment tonight and I saw an interview with you and Paris Hilton. Are guys dating now?" Sharon asked him, smiling at him.

"Yeah. She's pretty cool and she's fun to hang out with", he answered quickly, blushing slightly.

"Okay, I know you two had worked with Chelsea Henderson, on her new album. How did this all become about?" Sharon asked, the two boys.

"Well it's actually quit funny. Umm. We've known Chelsea from Ultrazone and we know that they had broken up. And me and the guys were in Burgerking, and we had saw Chelsea in there with actually Jamie Presley. And she saw us and we started talking. She had told us that she was doing a solo album and wanted us to do a song with her for the album. So a couple of days later we were in the studio, recording a song", Nick explained, looking at Sharon.

"Now I heard that were some complications in recording a song with her. What was so hard about it?" Sharon asked them, looking at them both.

"Well we knew that Ultrazone had broken up and we knew that she was married and had a son. So when we read the lyrics over, I got so emotional and upset. I'm sitting thinking, how can you say all that about your family being gone and how you miss them, when there at home?" A.J questioned himself, looking at Sharon.

"And we asked her, why would even say that about your family. And we were getting upset. And I was like I can't sing this and I don't think I want to do this callabortion with you anymore", continued Nick, looking at A.J, then at Sharon.

"Then we all sat down and she said, guys this really did happen with my family. I've lost them and I'll never ever get to see them again and I wanted to cry right there", exclaimed A.J, looking at the audience, then back at Sharon.

"When you guys started recording the song, what happened?" Sharon asked them.

"Well, it was my part to sing, and I couldn't because I got to emotional. It was one of the biggest challenges I had to face. I really had to push myself to sing this because it was too sad", revealed A.J, sadly.

"So how did you overcome it and actually record the song?" Sharon asked them.

"Well it was originally going to be an accoustic song, just the accoustic guitar would be played. But for me to get really into and instead of making it sadder than it already is, we decided to make it a upbeat version. You know something were you can dance to it, but yet still have feeling towards it as well", Nick replied, looking at the crowd.

"Well, I wanna thank you guys for sharing your experience with Chelsea's new album", Sharon replied, shaking their hands.

"Thank you", A.J replied. They both got up and walked backstage.

"Now, finally, let's please give a warm welcome for Celine Dion", Sharon clapped. Celine walked out and Sharon gave her a big hug. They both sat down.

"How are you?" Sharon asked her, looking at her.

"I am fine, how are you?" Celine asked her, holding her hand.

"Im doing good", she replied, looking at the audience. "So tell, how's Las Vegas?" She asked very excitely.

"It's wonderful. I love it there", Celine replied.

"Now you how many times do you perform at the hotel?" Sharon asked, curiously.

"One show every night, for 3 years", she laughed, looking at the audience.

"Do you enjoy it?" Sharon asked, looking at the audience, then back at her.

"Well, I get a good crowd. And it's a great workout. Of course I enjoy it. This is what I love to do and I wouldn't trade it for the world", explained Celine, laughing, looking at the audience.

"How's the family?" Sharon asked, looking at her.

"Renee is doing very well, as well as little Renee. He's getting so big and he's growing right before my eyes", she laughed, looking at Sharon. "How's your family?"

"They're great. Ozzy is doing there and the kids are doing their own thing right now", she laughed, playfully hitting Celine, both laughing. "So I heard you had a recorded a song with Chelsea Henderson. What was that like?"

"Wow. I feel very sorry for her. I mean when I heard what happened to her, I realized I love my family very much and I wouldn't trade my life for the world. And when she asked me to record a song with her, I was very honored. she has so much talented and writing what she feels in music. When she showed me the lyrics that I would be singing, I got very emotional. And I asked her, can we change the tune around and she more happy to do so. I was really honored to callaborate with her. And she is a remarkable women", Celine revealed, sadly.

"Did you buy her album, that came out today?" Sharon asked, smiling at her.

"Yes I did, as a matter of fact and I was really pleased at how it turned out and I think she did a very excellent job on it", explained Celine Dion.

"I am so pleased you joined me today. And don't be a stranger", Sharon laughed.

"No thank you", Celine replied, giving her another hug.

"Well thank you for joining my show and see you next time on the next Sharon Osbourne", Sharon ended, with the crowd going wild.
Chapter One by Ashahole212
6 MONTHS LATER
(Chelsea's POV)

I woke up with cold sweat down my forhead. I couldn't qitatch my breath. I looked at the clock, it read 2:30 am. I looked over at my right and saw a peace ful body laying there, sleeping.

Usually when I have a nightmare or a bad dream, I could always count on Michael being there, to comfort me and tell me everything is alright. But this time, he wasn't. He wasn't there and that's more scarier then my nightmare I just experienced.

This man in my bed, peaceful angel sleeping, but an asshole when awake.
I met him about a year ago, but I started dating him 6 months ago at my album release party. He joined me on my tour wiht his friend A.J Mclean and A.J and I became really good friends. We hit off and I really did like him, but if only I knew then, what I know now.

I got up and went downstairs. I flick on the lights and poured myself some water and lit up a cigerette. I didn't start smoking until I stopped drinking. I don't know why, but I have no desire in quitting.

I started thinking about life and what it would be like if Michaela and Jamie were still here, but now I'm stuck with the monster upstairs. His name is Nick Carter. It would be every girls' dream to be with him and date him, but I know the real him, in my terms, they don't wouldn't want to meet the real him.

He was fine and sweet at first, and he made me laugh and made me forget about my problems, but he wasn't Michael, the man I loved and always will.

"It's 3 in the morning. What are you doing up?" I heard a voice from behind. I almost fell off the stool I was sitting on. I turned around.

"I couldn't sleep", I managed to say, trying to catch my breath.

"Oh, I'm sorry did I scare you?" He asked, slightly giggling at himself.

"Yeah a little", I quickly replied, taking a drag off my cigerette.

"I thought you said you were gonna quit?" Nick questioned, looking at me, puffing away on my cigerette.

"When you quit being an asshole, I'll quit smoking. That will be never" I thought to myself. "I don't know. I needed one right now I guess", I said to him.

"Those things will kill you", Nick said, getting him a glass of ice water as well and taking a seat next to me.

"There not killing me fast enough", I thought, slightly laughing at myself.

"What's so funny?" He asked, confused.

"Nothing", I lied, looking at him, finally putting my cigerette out.

"Just as I tell A.J the same thing", he laughed, looking at me, putting a string hair behind my ear. "Did you have another bad dream or something?"

"Yeah", I revealed, taking a sip of my water.

Ever since Nick and I started dating, A.J and I became really good friends. He's mothing like Nick, which in this case is a good thing.

"You have anything planned for tomorrow?" Nick asked me, knocking me out of my train of thought.

"Umm...no not really. I have like 2 weeks off, before I go over seas", I explained, looking at him.

Deep down inside, whenever I talk about going on tour and music, he gets upset because he's career went by fast and the boys split up. I know how it feels about the group splitting up, but I guess I was one of the lucky ones having a great solo career.

"Why do you ask?" I asked him, curious to what he had in mind.

"Well I thought we could spend the whole day together. I mean lately we seem to be distance and I don't want that", he ezplained, placing his hand in my lap.

"Oh great. That's torture for me. YAY", I thought to myself. "Okay, what will we being doing tomorrow?"

"Well, I figured we should go out for breakfast, then walk along the beach, have a picnic on the beach. Then go out to dinner and then go dancing", Nick revealed to me, holding my hand in his.

Okay, when I was younger, I would always wished that a guy would be as romantic as him, but now being with the same man for 10 years Ilearned to like going to the car shows, and the movies, and doing guy stuff. I'm not into the mushy stuff anymore, but it's time to move on with my life and do things different.

"Sounds like fun Nick", I said, faking a smile. He gently kissed my on the forhead and we both walked up back upstairs went to bed. I could wait for what tomorrow brings.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=1816