Wizard of Oz- My Stle by Anita
Summary: Its my version of the wizard of oz, inclues the bsb, paris hilton, britnay spears, amanda bynes, justin and lance, nicole richie, jessica simpson, hilay duff
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group, Other
Genres: Alternate Universe, Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 5045 Read: 16986 Published: 07/08/04 Updated: 01/30/08

1. Authrs Note by Anita

2. Chater one by Anita

3. Chapter 2 by Anita

4. Chapter 3 by Anita

5. Chapter 4 by Anita

6. Chapter 5 by Anita

7. Chapter 5 slightly revised by Anita

8. Chapter 6 by Anita

9. Chapter 7 by Anita

10. Chapter 8 by Anita

Authrs Note by Anita
ok so i just started this story tonight. for right now im only putting the first chapter up to see how it is. if i get a lot o reviews ill update often if not well fr my few loyal readers the whole story will go up a Pop Ficton
Chater one by Anita
Chapter One

Amanda Bynes sat at home. She was flipping through a fashion magazine trying to decide on something to wear for her next award show that she was hosting. She was in a pretty bad mood because she had just gotten into a fight with her parents because they thought her dog Toto had made a mess in the garden and she knew that it was the neighbors dog yet they didn't believe her.

"It's ok Toto, I know you didn't do it." She said giving her dog a kiss on the head.

She got up and looked out the window. Her evil neighbor was snopping around in her yard. Amanda glared. She could not stand her at all.

She hugged Toto closer to her chest.

"Maybe I should just run away! No one understands me or you Toto. Yes running away is a great idea come on!" Amanda went and got out her favorite pink bag and began to put some clothes and other things she needed in it.

"Ok i'm all done." She said glancing around to make sure that she had everything she needed.

She picked up her dog and snuck out of her house. She began to walk down the road, Toto in one hand and her bag in the other. She wondered where she should go.

"Amanda!" An trendy looking girl called out to her.

Amanda looked at her. She wasn't sure if she should answer. She had no idea who she was.

"Um hi." She said after a moments hesitation.

The girl smiled at her.

"Why don't you come in and I'll read your fortune?"

Amanda sighed. It wasn't like she had anything better to do. So she followed the girl into her tent. Amanda looked around. It was pretty cool. She took a seat in front of her.

"Ok, let me see your hands." She told her.

Amanda put her hands out for her. The girl studied them squinting.

"Hmmm." She said.

"What what is it?" Amanda asked her.

"I see trouble in the future for you." She said in a grave voice.

Amanda sighed.

"It figures."

The girl waved her hand over her crystal ball.

"Oh no!" she wailed.

Amanda jumped back scared.

"Your mother is so worried about you Amanda. Shes sick with grief."

Guilt struck Amanda.

"I have to go home!" She said gathering her stuff.

"Right away?"

"Yes, yes. I can't believe how worried she is." Amanda picked Toto up and ran out.

She glanced towards her left. To her horror she saw the beginning of a hurricane. She ran faster home.

"MOM DAD!" She shouted running into the house. She looked all around but could not find them.

"Oh Toto!" She cried searing the entire house. Still she could not find them.

Sniffling she sat on her bed hugging Toto to her. Her window flew open from the wind. She got up to close it. She forced it shut and turned to walk back to her bed. A sudden gust sent the window flying open. It knocked her on the head.

Groaning, Amanda slid to the floor.
Chapter 2 by Anita
Chapter 2

Britany Spears sat holding up her hand mirror. She admired herself greatly.

"Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?" She asked gazing into it.

Then in a lower voice she replied.

"You are."

She smiled satisfied.

"Great. Now that that is taken care of. What shall I do today?" She became thoughful thinking of what she should do.

"Paint my nails?" She checked her hand which was perfectly done. "Nah."

She tapped her foot thinking. Then smiling she lifted her foot and examined it. On her feet were expesnive, magical Louis Vuitton shoes. They gave her the power to remain beautiful and have boys want her. They had also given her bigger boobs.

She got up and wondered outside. She heard a strange noise and looked up. Something was falling out of the sky. A house landed right in front of her. She looked around. Her eyes narrowed. She half expected the munchikins to come out. However, they did not for they feared many of her ways.

She walked closer to the house.

**************

Amanda woke up.

"Aww man, that hurt!" She said sitting up as she rubbed her head. She looked over and saw Toto.

"Come here Toto." She picked up her dog and walked around the house.

"Mom? Dad?" She called out. There was no answer.

Amanda made her way to the front of the house. She threw open the door and heard a thump. She jumped wondering what the noise was. Stepping outside she looked around.

"Toto, I have a feeling that we aren't in Florida anymore." She spoke softly.

She heard a giggle and looked around. She didn't see anything. She heard it again and suddenly a girl stepped out.

"Hi I'm Nicole." She greeted in a sweet voice.

"I'm Amanda. Do you know where I am?" Amanda asked her.

Nicole laughed.

"You are in munchikin land."

Amanda was slightly confused. She looked around and many shorter people came out. As they stood around her looking around, suddenly a gasp went through out the group. Amanda looked up to see a pink bubble floating towards them. Suddenly it popped and A pretty blond woman stood before them.

"Hi, I'm Jessica Simpson, the beautiful, loving, good witch of the North. And these are my munchikin thingys. They are all very greatful for what you did for them." She smiled at Amanda.

"What did I do?" Amanda asked.

"When you opened the door, you hit Britany Spears, the once beautiful wicked witch of the East." Jessica replied.

"Once beautiful?" Amanda asked.

"Yeah well when you hit her, you broke her nose. No boy will ever want to see her again." Jessica said simply.

The munchikins were all very grateful. They all crowded around Amanda.
Chapter 3 by Anita
Chapter 3

As Amanda enjoyed the priase from the munchikins, the Wicked Witch of the West learned of what happened to her sister.

Hilary Duff was sitting, trying to pick out a handbag to go with her dress. Suddenly Justin, one of servants, came in.

"Hilary, I just got word, some stranger his your sister Britany in the face with a door and she broke her nose!" Justin told her.

Hilary was enraged. She stood up and threw some dust down. She would find out who did this.

***********

Two munchikins went up to Amanda.

"Hi, I'm Brian and this is A.J." Brian said greeting her. He handed her a cd.

"What is this?" She asked him.

"It's a cd of my band called Backstreet." He smiled at her.

"So baby, whats your name?" A.J asked her looking at her over his sunglasses.

Amanda laughed at him.

"Amanda." She answered him.

"Well sit back and enjoy the show." A.J told her

Brian, A.J and Nicole started to sing and dance for her.

We welcome you to Munchikin land, munchikin land, munchikin land WE WELCOME YOU TO MUNCKIN LLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNND AND WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

Suddenly there was a huge poof and a lot of pink smoke. And then there stood a very angry looking blond.

"It is I! Hilary Duff, the beautiful and wonderful wicked witch of the west! Who is it that broke my sisters nose?" She asked looking around.

The munckins all ran for cover hiding from her.

"Was it you?!" Hilary asked going towards Amanda.

Jessica stepped between them.

"Get a life girlfriend. That lipgloss is so last season. And yeah, she is the cool girl who broke your sisters nose." Jessica smirked.

Hilary turned to her sister who was out cold by the house.

"Her Louis Vuttion shoes!" She said going for them. "Wearing them, I will win the heart of the Wizard Aaron Carter!"

Suddenly the shoes disapeared.

"Where are they?" She demanded, hands on hips glaring at Jessica.

Jessica pointed at Amanda.

"There, on her feet, you will never get them now!"

Hilary glared at both Amanda and Jessica.

"You think you are so great don't you Jessica?" Hilary asked. "Well I'll show you! And with that, in a puff of pink smoke she was gone.

Jessica turned to Amanda.

"Amanda you must get home. Hilary is a spoiled brat and will do anything for the shoes. Whatever you do, don't take them off!" And with that Jessica was gone.

"How am I gonna get home?" Amanda asked slightly scared.

"Why don't you go see the handsome and powerful Wizard of Oz?" Nicole asked.

"The Wizard of Oz?" Amanda asked.

"Yes, just follow the yellow brick road." AJ said grinning.

"Follow the yellow brick road?"

Follow the Yellow Brick Road. Follow the Yellow Brick Road.
Follow, follow, follow, follow,
Follow the Yellow Brick Road.
Follow the Yellow Brick, Follow the Yellow Brick, Follow the Yellow Brick Road.
You're off to see the Wizard, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.
You'll find he is a whiz of a Wiz! If ever a Wiz! there was.
If ever oh ever a Wiz! there was The Wizard of Oz is one because,
Because, because, because, because, because.
Because of the wonderful things he does.
You're off to see the Wizard. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.

Amanda smiled and began to skip down the road off in search of this wizard. Aaron Carter.
Chapter 4 by Anita
Chapter 4

Amanda was skipping on the road humming the song when she got to a field. By the field was a road. It went two ways. She wondered which road to take.

'Great how to choose?" She wondered.

"That way is good." A voice said. She looked around. The only thing she saw was a scare crow, His arm was pointing to the left. She turned to look down the road.

"However right is good too." The voice said.

Puzzled, Amanda looked at the scare crow. His arm was now pointing to the right.

"Wait a minute." Looked at him carefully.

"Actually either way is good." Pointing both ways arms crossed.

"How can you do that? You are a scare crow." She wondered outloud moving closer to him.

"Hi I'm Nick Carter. I'm a scare crow." He smiled at her.

"You can talk?"

"Well sure. I'm talking now aren't I?" Grinning.

"Um maybe. I could just be imagining all of this." She answered.

"Can you help me down here?"

"Sure." She walked behind him and looked for a way to get him off the pole.

"There is a nail back there. Turn it down and I should slid off." He instructed.

She found the nail and turned it down. Nick fell off the pole.

Once down he faced her.

"So where are you off to?" He asked after he brushed himself off.

"To see the Wizard of Oz. He's going to help me home." She answered.

He became thoughful.

"Do you think that if I went, the Wizard would give me a brain?"

"You don't have a brain? Oh how terrible!"

He nodded grimly.

"If you had a brain, what would you do?"

I could while away the hours, conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain.
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain.
I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le,
In trouble or in pain.

Amanda listened as he sung. She jumped in and sang.

With the thoughts you'll be thinkin' you could be another Lincoln
If you only had a brain.

Nick smiled at her, then took to one knee and sang fully.

Oh, I could tell you why The ocean's near the shore.
I could think of things I never thunk before.
And then I'd sit, and think some more.
I would not be just a nothin' my head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain.
I would dance and be merry, life would be a ding-a-derry,
If I only had a brain.

Nick and Amanda danced together.

"Well I can't say no to that. Alright then. You can come with me to find the Wizard."

"I'll do my best." Nick said standing. He nearly fell over.

'You aren't off to a very good start."

"Oh i'll be fine." He answered.

She smiled.

"To Oz?"

"To Oz!"

Linking arms and skipping down the road they began to sing.
Chapter 5 by Anita
Chapter 5

Help me
Figure out the difference
Between right and wrong, weak and strong
Day and night
Where I belong
Help me
Make the right decisions
Know which way to turn, lessons to learn
And just what my purpose is here (just what my purpose is here)

Nick sang as they made their way into the beginning of a forest.

"What a sad song." Amanda said.

Nick shrugged.

"Yeah well with out a brain I need all the help I can get." He said solemly.

"Don't worry. You'll get a brain. The wizard will help both of us." She said patting his shoulder.

"I sure hope you are right. You have no idea what its like to be brainless." Nick sighed.

Amanda smiled and the ventured deeper into the woods.

"I think I see a little cottage up ahead." She announced shading her eyes with a hand to see.

"Oh yeah. You are right." Nick responded.

They walked faster towards the cottage.

"Is that what I think it is?" Amanda asked shading her eyes to see better.

"What?" Nick asked.

"Why, it's a man! A man made out of tin!" Amanda cried an ran close to see it.

"Oil Can!" It said.

"Did you say something?" She asked not understanding.

"Oil can!" It said.

Amanda looked at Nick.

"He said oil can?" She asked him.

"Um, sure why not!" Nick said unsure.

Amanda looked around and saw an oil can. She then oiled his lips.

The tinman then rubbed his lips.

"Me - e, me - e-, My- mmm-my, my, my, my goodness. I can talk again!"

"Yes, you just did." Nick said.

"I'm Kevin, the tin man. Who are you?"

"I'm Amanda, and this here is Nick Carter, he's a scare crow." Amanda said looking him over and oiling the parts of his body that would help him move again.

"Thanks." Kevin told her and began to move about.

Amanda and Nick sat back watching, feeling very pleased with themselves.

"So what brings you to this part of the woods?" Kevin asked them.

"We are off to see the great and mighty Wizard of Oz! He's gonna help me get home!" Amanda said.

"And he's gonna give me a brain!" Nick threw in.

"Do you think I can come?" Kevin asked.

"Why? You are perfect now." Amanda said.

"Perfect? Oh - bang on my chest if you think I'm perfect. Go ahead - bang on it!
It's empty. The tinsmith forgot to give me a heart. All hollow." Kevin said sadly.

Amanda banged on his chest and listened. She felt sad for him.

"Why of course you can come with us!" Amanda told him happily.

Kevin was beyond happy at this poing. He began to sing his song about what he would do if he only had a heart.

"That was quite lovely." Amanda and Nick told him.

"To Oz?"

"TO OZ!"

They all linked arms and began to skip down the road singing their song.

Soon they entered a dark forest.
Chapter 5 slightly revised by Anita
Chapter 5

Help me
Figure out the difference
Between right and wrong, weak and strong
Day and night
Where I belong
Help me
Make the right decisions
Know which way to turn, lessons to learn
And just what my purpose is here (just what my purpose is here)

Nick sang as they made their way into the beginning of a forest.

"What a sad song." Amanda said.

Nick shrugged.

"Yeah well with out a brain I need all the help I can get." He said solemly.

"Don't worry. You'll get a brain. The wizard will help both of us." She said patting his shoulder.

"I sure hope you are right. You have no idea what its like to be brainless." Nick sighed.

Amanda smiled and the ventured deeper into the woods.

"Oh look, apple trees!" Amanda announced happily.

"I am kinda hungry." Nick said rubbing his stomach.

They rushed forward and Amanda reached up to the tree and picked an apple.

The tree suddenly smaked her hand.

"Ouch!" She cried.

"Hey, what was that for?" Nick demanded.

"How would you like it if someone picked a finger or something off of your body?" The tree asked gruffly.

Nick shrugged.

"Come on Amanda, you wouldn't want any of their apples."

"And why wouldn't she?" The tree asked mad.

"Well its just that she doesn't like worms." Nick answered.

The trees shouted their protests and began to throw apples at them.

Quickly Amanda and Nick began to pick up the apples when Amanda looked up.

"I think I see a little cottage up ahead." She announced shading her eyes with a hand to see.

"Oh yeah. You are right." Nick responded.

They walked faster towards the cottage.

"Is that what I think it is?" Amanda asked shading her eyes to see better.

"What?" Nick asked.

"Why, it's a man! A man made out of tin!" Amanda cried an ran close to see it.

"Oil Can!" It said.

"Did you say something?" She asked not understanding.

"Oil can!" It said.

Amanda looked at Nick.

"He said oil can?" She asked him.

"Um, sure why not!" Nick said unsure.

Amanda looked around and saw an oil can. She then oiled his lips.

The tinman then rubbed his lips.

"Me - e, me - e-, My- mmm-my, my, my, my goodness. I can talk again!"

"Yes, you just did." Nick said.

"I'm Kevin, the tin man. Who are you?"

"I'm Amanda, and this here is Nick Carter, he's a scare crow." Amanda said looking him over and oiling the parts of his body that would help him move again.

"Thanks." Kevin told her and began to move about.

Amanda and Nick sat back watching, feeling very pleased with themselves.

"So what brings you to this part of the woods?" Kevin asked them.

"We are off to see the great and mighty Wizard of Oz! He's gonna help me get home!" Amanda said.

"And he's gonna give me a brain!" Nick threw in.

"Do you think I can come?" Kevin asked.

"Why? You are perfect now." Amanda said.

"Perfect? Oh - bang on my chest if you think I'm perfect. Go ahead - bang on it!
It's empty. The tinsmith forgot to give me a heart. All hollow." Kevin said sadly.

Amanda banged on his chest and listened. She felt sad for him.

"Why of course you can come with us!" Amanda told him happily.

Kevin was beyond happy at this point. He began to sing his song about what he would do if he only had a heart.

"That was quite lovely." Amanda and Nick told him.

"To Oz?"

"TO OZ!"

They all linked arms and began to skip down the road singing their song.

Soon they entered a dark forest.
Chapter 6 by Anita
Chapter 6

"Lions and tigers and bears oh my!" Amanda happily sang as she, Nick and Kevin walked through the dark woods.

"Do you really think that there are lions, tigers and bears in here?" Nick asked looking around.

"Probably." Amanda said calmly.

"Doesn't the idea of wild animals scare you?"

"No, not really."

Toto whine so Amanda bent to pick him up.

"Lion and tigers and bear oh my! Lions and tigers and bears oh my! lionsandtigersandbears OH MY!" Suddenly a loud roar echoed and a lion jumped out at them

It growled and chased Amanda around a tree. Toto growled at it and it growled back scaring the puppy.

"OH!" Amanda rushed forward and grabbed Toto making the lion go for her.

She slapped his nose and he began to cry.

"Why did you do that for?" He asked holding his nose.

"Well, it wasn't very nice for you to go and scare my puppy. What did he ever do to you?"

"I really scared it?"

"Yes, of course. You are a lion after all."

He sighed.

"A cowardly one at that. I can never go to sleep because I'm afraid something might happen."

"Why don't you count sheep? Maybe counting sheep would help you."

The lion sighed.

"Can't. I'm afraid of them."

"That's too bad. What's your name?"

"I'm Howard, The Cowardly Lion. You can call me Howie though."

"Nice to meet you Howie. I'm Amanda and this is Nick the scarecrow and Kevin the tin man. Oh yeah, and my dog Toto."

"Nice to meet you. So what are all of you doing here in these dark words?"

"We are following the yellow brick road to see the great wizard of Oz. He's going to help me get home."

"And give me a brain." Nick added.

"Yeah and me a heart." Kevin said with a smile.

"Do you think if I go, he would give me some courage?"

Amanda looked him over.

"Well I don't see why not."

Howie became very happy.

If I were King of the Forest, Not queen, not duke, not prince.
My regal robes of the forest, would be satin, not cotton, not chintz.
I'd command each thing, be it fish or fowl.
With a woof and a woof and a royal growl - woof.
As I'd click my heel, all the trees would kneel.
And the mountains bow and the bulls kowtow.
And the sparrow would take wing - If I - If I - were King!
Each rabbit would show respect to me. The chipmunks genuflect to me.
Though my tail would lash, I would show compash
For every underling!
If I - If I - were King!
Just King!
Monarch of all I survey -- Mo--na-a-a--a-arch Of all I survey!

Amanda enjoyed the song a lot and smiled happily.

"So to Oz?"

The group of friends linked arms and began skipping and singing.
Chapter 7 by Anita
Chapter 7

Hilary watched the happy group from her crystal ball. It angered her that they had gotten through the forest with out any problems.

She had to stop them some how! They couldn't get away with this. She grumbled then she got an idea. She muttered a spell over her crystal ball. Then she sat back and watched.

Amanda, Nick, Kevin, and Howie all ran out of the forest and into the field.

"Look! There is Emerald City!" Amanda cried out seeing the green sparkling castle.

"Let's hurry!" Kevin said getting excited.

They all joined hands and began to run. Hilary watched waiting for the effects of her spell. She smiled seeing that it was starting to work.

Amanda was slowing down. She didn't understand why, but suddenly, she was very tired.

"Don't.....slow....down." Howie called out his feet beginning to drag.

"I'm so tired. It's been such a long adventure." Amanda panted falling to her knees.

"Yeah, maybe we can have just a short rest." Nick said also sitting down.

"Ok, just a very short one." Kevin said stopping.

Amanda flopped down among the flowers. Yawning widely, she closed her eyes.

The others all began to fall asleep also.

Hilary shrieked with laughter. Her plan had worked! She danced around her crystal ball.

Jessica the good witch had seen what happened. She waved her magic wand and snow flakes began to fall.

With a loud yawn that was practically a roar, Howie was the first one to wake up.

"Hmmm, someone forgot to tell me that it was nap time." He said looking around.

He sat up and stretched. Getting to his feet he looked over and noticed that Amanda and Nick were also waking up.

He walked over to them.

"Guys, I think there is something wrong with Kevin." Nick said looking over at the tinman.

"Oh no. I think the snow must have rusted him and he can't move." Amanda said.

She got the oil can and began to oil Kevin again.

"Thanks once agian." Kevin said once he was able to move.

"Let's continue on to Emerald City."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Mean while*

Aaron sat in his chair admiring himself in a mirror.

"Yeah Carter, you are one fine man." He said checking his reflection just to make sure.

Suddenly the door flew open and Paris walked in with Nicole. Aaron put the mirror down and looked at them.

"What do you want from the great and powerful Wizard of Oz?"

"Move over Ozzy, I'm taking over this joint." Paris said.

"Um, no. I don't think so." Aaron answered.

"Tough luck. Nicole, do it."

Nicole quickly got Aaron and began to tie him with pink ribbon. He tried to escape but she was trying him too tight.

After Nicole had tightly tied Aaron to the chair, she gagged his mouth and pushed the chair into a closet. Then she turned to Paris.

"Come on we have a ton of work to do and we have to move it fast."

Paris and Nicole began to work on the room to make it seem more like theirs.

When they were finished, Paris sat back to admire the work. Pink was everywhere, as were mirrors and lights.

"Much better. I am now the Witch of Oz." She smiled bright.

"That's hot." Nicole smiled.

"Loves it." Paris agreed.

Then she sat back, ready for who ever needed her great and wonderful powers.
Chapter 8 by Anita
Author's Notes:
hey sorry for stopping updating but im trying to finish it soon, if you are still reading, let me know.
Chapter 8

"We made it! Look, there is Emerald City!" Amanda cried out.

The others all cheered loudly.

Joining hands, they began to run. They got to the door and knocked.

A little window on the top opened. The munchkin AJ stuck his head out.

"What do you want?"

"We are here to see the great Wizard of Oz." Amanda said still feeling excited.

"Haven't you heard, there is no longer a great and powerful Wizard of Oz, a new hag runs this place, Paris, the hot sexy bitch of Oz. She and her best friend Nicole have taken over the joint." AJ replied.

Amanda looked at the others.

"Do you think she can still get us what we want?" She asked unsure.

Howie looked at Nick who looked at Kevin who looked at Amanda.

"Er, yeah, I'm sure she can help us."

Amanda turned to AJ.

"We would like to see the um hot sexy bitch of Oz then." She told him.

"If that's what you want." He shrugged and slipped down. He opened the door and let them in.

"Wow." The group gasped.

The entire inside of the city was done pink. Different shades, hot pink, pale pink and sparkly pink were everywhere.

Amanda couldn't believe her eyes. Nick looked around blinking.

"Why is everything pink?"

"Duh Nick, it's probably the favorite color for Paris and Nicole." Kevin said rolling his eyes.

"How do you know?" Nick challenged him.

Kevin opened his mouth but before he could answer, AJ walked over to them.

"Listen, you can not meet Paris and Nicole looking like that, We have to give you a makeover." He said leading them into a salon.

Amanda looked around cheerfully.

"I want to get highlights, and my nails done and my eyebrows waxed..." She began to listing as she headed to a plush hot pink seat.

"Highlights sound good to me." Nick said going to another seat.

AJ turned to Kevin.

"Ok, we HAVE to do something about those eyebrows." Grabbing his arm and leading him over.

"A nice caramel would be nice." Amanda told the lady who was gonna do her hair when there was a high pitched scream.

Everyone turned to look.

"THAT HURT!" Kevin growled.

AJ looked at him bewildered.

"Everyone knows that you have to suffer to be beautiful!"

~2 Hours Later~

"There you go all done!" AJ told the newly made over group.

Amanda beamed.

"So, can we see Paris now?"

"Follow me."

They walked down a long hall that was lined with mirrors, each person admiring themselves as they passed.

Paris and Nicole were in the large room talking about doing a reality show, The Hot Sexy Bitches of Oz.

"I'll be the star of course." Paris said flipping a blond hair extension over her shoulder.

"Why would you be the star?" Nicole asked arms crossing.

"Duh, because it's my idea."

"That's so not hot." Nicole said as there was a knock.

"Enter." Paris commanded.

The group slowly walked in, AJ bowed.

"Your royal beauties. These people er...things, would like to talk to you."

Paris eyed the group.

"Hi there sexy." She winked at Nick.

Nick gave her one of his famous, scare-crow grins.

"Hey beautiful."

Kevin slapped his head Amanda cleared her throat.

"Excuse me your royalness, we have a problem...well a few."

Paris looked at them bored.

"So?"

"Well, I have to get home to my family." Amanda said.

"I need a heart." Kevin added.

"I need your phone number...I mean a brain!" Nick smiled.

"And I need courage." Howie rounded up the favors.

Paris sighed picking up a hairbrush to do her hair.

"I could give you those things...." She said thoughtfully. "But, I would need something out of it."

Amanda and the others looked at each other.

"Ok, what do you need?"

"Come back tomorrow and I'll let you know."

"But..." Amanda protested.

"I said come back tomorrow or you can all forget it." She snapped.

Sighing the others turned to leave. Wondering what they were all going to do. As they left, Nicole faced Paris.

"Ok, what are you gonna do?"

Paris shrugged standing up getting her dog Tinkerbell.

"I'm not sure but I'll think of something." Walking into the other room.

Nicole stood also shaking her head and letting out a sigh, she followed Paris.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=2725