NIghtmare In Flordia by BRokNFrack
Summary: Brian has a strange dream about Nick, but can he get to the blonde in time to save his life?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Brian, Nick
Genres: Drama, Suspense
Warnings: Violence, Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 1239 Read: 920 Published: 07/13/04 Updated: 07/13/04

1. Nightmare in Flordia by BRokNFrack

Nightmare in Flordia by BRokNFrack
**Hey guys, keep in mind that this fic was writen by me 5 years ago... It was the first fanfic that I'd ever writen and because of that I'm proud of it! -evil laugh-**




ring ring ring ring
"Hello"said Brian who had just been awakened by the phone.
"Yea, Brian, we need to talk." it was LeighAnn.
"Ok, baby what's up."
"No, Don't call me that. Brian are you listening to me? I met some one else, his name is Zane & I love him."
"What?"
"It's over, finished, got it? Bye!" she slamed the phone down in his ear.


Brian had been sitting on his bed for the past three hours without moving. All he could do was think about that phone call. Thoughts like; How could she do that to me?, What was she thinking?, kept his head spinning.
Bark! Bark!
"Ok, Ok, Tike I'm coming."
Bark! Bark!
"What's wrong!"
Bark! Bark!
"Tike, let me get my coat before.......What's going on!"
Outside were thousands of black vans, FBI agents, & people wearing white outfits that covered them from head to toe so none of their skin or hair was showing.
Brian grabed a jacket & ran outside to see what was happening. As soon as he got out there he was stopped by one of the men.
"Excuse me Mr. Um?"
"Littrell, Brian Littrell And what's going on out here?"
"Mr. Littrell, we have heard that you are associated with a Mr. Carter. Is that true?"
"Yes, I'd say so. I'm his best friend, Do you have a problem with that?"
"No Sir. but, I would like to talk to you for a moment."
"Ok?"
"Right this way Mr. Littrell."


They escorted Brian to one of the black vans that were parked in front of Nick's house. As soon as he was inside they handcuffed him & the van started moving. It stoped about a hour latter in front of a police station of some sort.
"Come on."
"Where are we?"
Brian was lead to a small room for questioning.
"How long have you known Nick?"
"Seven Years."
"When did you last see Nick?"
"Yesterday, At Kevin's house."
"What time was it?"
"Around 3pm."
"Where were you lastnight around 10pm?"
"At home. I went to sleep last night at 9:30."
"Do you know why you are here son?"
"No, Sir."
"Is that the truth?"
"Yes Sir."
"Do you want me to tell you?"
"That would be nice."
"You trying to be smart kid?"
"No Sir."
"Ok, you were brought here for questioning. You are a suspect in a murder case...."
"Who's murder case?" Brian took a deap breath."Is Nick alright?"
"Nick was found dead this morning........in his room he had a bullet in both his head and his chest."
"No,No,NO, Not NICK, NOT MY BEST FRIEND, IT CAN'T BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Brian screamed.




"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,
What, where I..........woooooooooooooooo. It was only a dream. I really need to stop watching those old fashioned murder movies before bed.
ring ring ring ring
"Hello."
"Yea, Brian we need to talk."
"Bout' what?" Brian was getting impatient
"Brian I met someone else. His name is........"
"Let me guess Zane?"
"No, it's Matt. Where did you get Zane?"
"That is who you dumped me for last night!"
"What?"
"Never mind."
"Well anyway,Brian it's over, you hear? Good-Bye!"


"I'm going to check on Nick. This is getting creepy, but at least his name was Matt and not Zane."
Brian grabbed his jacket and headed across the the street to Nick's house. As he crossed the street he noticed that it was three hours earlier than in his dream. When he got there he let himself in with the key Nick's mom had given him.
"Nick, You h........."Brian stoped dead in his tracks when he saw a girl in Nick's room. Slowly he crept up to the door. The girl still hadn't seen him. She was sitting on Nick's stomach holding a gun to his head!
Brian went straight to the phone and dialed 911. He wasn't even sure if Nick was alive. He could be just knocked out or he could be ...........................
"911 emergency please state your emergency."
"Yes, there is this girl trying to kill my best friend. She might have already killed him. I don't know........" the phone went dead.
"Hello Brian, think you could save him that easy. Did you?"
"Who are you? What do you want?"
"I'm Heather and I am here to simply kill Mr. Carter and make the whole word think it was you."
"That's a little harsh don't you think?"
"Not at all."
"Why would you want to do something like that?"
"Cause I'm just sick of you guys being number one and and my brother and his friends always being second."
"Who's your brother?"
"Wouldn't you like to know."
"Just tell me little girl." With that Brian jumped on her and with one swift move he pinned her down.
"Get off of me you freak!"
"Not this time little lady."
Heather pulled a gun out of her pocket and helt it up to Brian's face. "Get off now or I'll ........"


"Come out with your hands up. "A outside speaker screamed as a group of cops took the house over.Some of them went into the bedroom where Nick lay and some searched the rest of the house, but most of them went over to Heather.
"Miss Timberlake, come with us .............."
Justin Timberlake of *N'sync then runs in though the front door. " Heather, what ... What's going on ... How'd ... What ...Brian?"
"J, I ..I can explain this!" Heather stumbled opon the words.
Justin turned to one of the officers. "What did she do now Officer?"
"Where sould I start. Ohh! I know. She broke into Mr. Carter's home, she tryed to kill Mr. Littrell and Mr. Carter, and she was going to blame the whole thing on Mr. Richardson. I'll have to take her downtown."
"For how long?"
"She will have a hearing in three to say twelve months and that will tell us. She will have to be in till then to. Understand?"
"Yes. Sir."


"I'm so sorry about how my sister acted. You sure everything will be alright with Nick?" Brian and Justin sat in the waiting room of the hospital.
"Yes, I'm sure. For the last time go home Justin. We don't need you any more."
"Ok, Bye, See you around." With that Justin left the room And Brian went into Nick's hospital room. (The doctor said it was only a broken arm and a good bump on the head)
"Nick, you ok?"
"Yea, B. I'm just thinking. That's all."
"Bout' what?"
"You are going to think I'm crazy, but last night I had a dream about this only it was a few hour later and you never got there. I just thought it was from watching X-files before bed or something, but now I guess it was trying to tell me something you know. What do you make of that?"
"Well Nick, I guess somethings are just nightmares in Flordia."
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=2770