Ravenwolf: THe World of War by AJsSweety
Summary: What if one of the boys was a prince from another world, and what if the others knew this and he didnt. Find out what happens when they return to that world to save it.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Kevin, Group
Genres: Action, Alternate Universe, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Adventure, Supernatural
Warnings: Graphic Violence, Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 10332 Read: 9969 Published: 08/18/04 Updated: 09/07/04

1. Ch 1 by AJsSweety

2. Ch 2 by AJsSweety

3. Ch 3 by AJsSweety

4. Ch 4 by AJsSweety

5. Ch 5 by AJsSweety

6. Ch 6 by AJsSweety

7. Ch 6 by AJsSweety

Ch 1 by AJsSweety
Raven Wolf, The world of War.
By Vicki © 2004

It had been nearly twenty years since the war, since she watched her world change in an instant. Her world had been one of peace until they came, until the time of the monsters. She knew that now her people where a slave of these monsters and her world was now that of war, constant battling that went on scared her. She knew that they had yet to harm her being the princess of this world, they knew that it was her power that held it together. Her father had already been killed at it was her that tried to lead her people into freedom.

“ I wouldn’t milady.” The creature hissed at her.

“ What would you do to me if I did? You know that if I die so does this planet.” She growled looking at the creature that stood before her.

“ That is why we allow you to live, for if it wasn’t for that I personally would have killed you long ago.”

He said walking towards her. His snake like features made her skin crawl and she often wanted to scream and run from him. But she didn’t want to show him the fear that lay deep within her heart.

“ Princess Ravenwolf you should know by now that everything here has been done to please you.”

“ Like hell. This world was a peaceful one until you creatures came here.” Raven shouted. He struck her hard across the face causing her lip to bleed.

“ I’d watch my mouth princess. Unless you’d rather continue your reign without a tongue.” He hissed.

“ Commander Kelmar I don’t foresee you harming me. I am a being of great power and the only reason I allow you to live is because you’ve threatened my child.” Raven said looking at him.

Kelmar stood nearly seven-foot in height and towered over Raven as he looked into her defiant green eyes.

“ What if I told you that there was another planet, another place that we want to conquer?”

“ Then go.” Raven said, “ It would do my people good to see your kind gone from our world.”

“ But this world princess is the world where your father sent your brother for safe keeping. Do you remember little one, when you where nothing more than a child? When your father told you your twin brother was being sent away for his safety.”

“ I do, what of it?”

“ He was sending him away cause he had already foreseen our arrival. Your father knew we where coming and did nothing to prepare for that other than to send a child to another world.”

“ Then my brother is safe from your grasp.”

“ Not hardly.” Kelmar said looking at her. Raven growled and then turned on her heals and left the room. Kelmar laughed as Raven moved out of site.

“ What do you want done now milord?”

“ It is time to reunite these children. Time to bring back the powers.” Kelmar said looking at the guard.

“ And if he doesn’t come freely?”

“ Then bring all that oppose me with him. I want him here, I want him to fear me as Raven does.”

“ Yes milord.” The guard said turning and heading from the room. Kelmar smiled evilly and turned walked out to look at his kingdom; he ruled this world even if it was threw the pitiful child that was now their leader. Princess Ravenwolf and her daughter Silvermoon where the ones that truly ruled the land and he knew if Ravenwolf came to terms with her true power she would be his distruction. Kelmar knew this and feed upon the fear he produced in Ravenwolf.


“ Mother is everything all right?”

“ Yes my child everything is fine. What are you doing up?” Raven asked looking at her daughter. Silvermoon moved closer to her mother and held her close. Raven ran her fingers threw her daughters long dark red hair and inhaled the scent that was her child.

“ I heard you crying. What has Lord Kelmar done now?” Silvermoon asked.

“ There is no fooling you is there?”

“ No mother.” Silvermoon said with a sly smile.

“ Your gifts are developing nicely. And that is the one thing we must keep from Kelmar. He must never know of your powers.”

“ He will never know.” Silvermoon said holding her mother close. Raven hoped that this was true that Kelmar would never know of Silvermoon’s powers of the gifts that she had inherited from her mother and grandparents.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ Tell me milord what is so special about these people?”

“ They are telepaths, I can feel their power, but it’s Ravenwolf, her unknown brother and their offspring that I wish to possess.”

“ What is about them?” The sorcerer asked.

“ Her gifts are different, they are telepaths just like their people but it’s the gift of shape shifting and controlling of one’s mind that I wish to possess. Owning a telepath is nothing big, there is an entire sector of them, but Ravenwolf and her family are special.”

“ Does she know of your plans?”

“ Her mind can not enter my own, she only sees death and distruction when she probes my mind.”

“ I keep her child well hidden, but tonight she returned to her mother’s side.”

“ And it was as I wished it. But remember sorcerer if she tells her mother of our plans it will be your head.”

“ Silvermoon was easily controlled, her mind is still new and she dose not have control over her powers as of yet. But what of her when her uncle returns? When the unknown brother returns?”

“ I will deal with prince SilverWolf when he returns.” Kelmar shouted.

“ Yes milord.” The sorcerer said bowing to the creature before him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ Hey Kevin what’s up with you tonight? You seem testy.” Howie said looking at his friend.

“ I don’t know, I am sorry about that. I didn’t mean to blow up at you guys.”

“ Don’t worry about it man, it’s been a long week and we’ve all gotten very little sleep.” Alex said looking at his friend. He could see that there was something wrong with his friend but couldn’t tell what.

“ I just feel weird tonight. Like I have to be somewhere else.”

“ Where else would you go? We have a tour to plan for and you’re not married.”

“ Yeah but I am dating. Dianne is out of town on a conference for a few days.”

“ Maybe that’s your problem. You want to be with her.” Brian said looking at him.

“ Yeah maybe that’s it. I’ll call her later and find out how she’s doing, maybe that will help that weird feeling I’ve got.” Kevin said looking at them all.

“ Well let’s get back to the hotel and get some rest, we’ve got a busy day a head of us tomorrow.” Howie said running his fingers threw his unruly hair, he regretted cutting it as short as he had.


Later that evening Kevin sat alone in his hotel room, he looked around and picked up the phone. Dialing a number he often called he waited to hear her voice on the other end.
“ Hello?”

“ Hey Dee.”

“ Kevin, what’s wrong?”

“ Does there have to be something wrong for me to call?” Kevin asked.

“ Well when it’s nearly 1am yes there does.”

“ I was just missing you.” Kevin said as he leaned back against the plush pillows.

“ Well I miss you too, I was thinking about you earlier.”

“ Really now, I hope it wasn’t something bad.”

“ Very bad actually, thinking about the things I’d do to you once I got home.” Dianne said with a laugh.

“ Sounds like fun, but I might be a few more days. We are still working out the schedule for the tour.”

“ Yeah but you don’t sound so thrilled about that tour.”

“ I am, actually I am looking forward to getting back on the road with the guys.”

“ You’re just getting lonely. Don’t worry I’ll be joining you once this conference is done.”

“ Yeah maybe that’s it. Well babe I am going to let you get some sleep and I better do the same. We’ve got an early morning meeting planned.”

“ All right, I love you Kevin.”

“ I love you too Dee.” Kevin said. He waited and then hung up the phone. The feeling he had had earlier in the evening was still there and he didn’t understand why. Reaching up and shutting off the light Kevin drifted off into a dream filled sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ When are you coming home brother?”

“ Who are you?” Kevin asked looking at the woman.

“ I am your sister. I am your twin; you need to return home brother. We need you.” She said holding her hands out to him. Kevin looked to see a silver hair child standing to her side.

“ Who is that?”

“ This is my child, this is your niece. Silvermoon say hello to your uncle SilverWolf.” She said.

Kevin looked at her strangely.

“ My name is Kevin.”

“ Your name is SilverWolf, from the planet Kimar. I am your sister Ravenwolf.” Raven said looking at him. Kevin still didn’t understand what was going on.

“ Why haven’t I ever seen you before?” Kevin asked.

“ We were separated as children, you where sent to earth to hide you from Lord Kelmar but now he’s come to our world and enslaved our people. I am a prisoner in my own palace, our parents are dead. I need you SilverWolf. I need you.” Raven said extending her hand to him. “ I need you.” She whispered as she disappeared into the dark.

“ Don’t leave, I don’t understand. Please don’t leave.”

“ You will remember. You will remember. The crystal will show you the way.” Her voice said.

“ Crystal what crystal?” Kevin shouted.

Kevin sat up and looked around the room. Wiping the sweat from his forehead he looked at the clock, he had been asleep. He reached down and felt something around his neck. He reached over and turned on the light and then looked down.

“ The crystal will show you the way.” Kevin whispered. He looked at the silver and black crystal and held it up to the light, in an instant the room was filled with charts and maps of the solar system.

“ Oh my god.” Kevin said reaching his hand out to touch the images. The bedroom door suddenly sprung open and two hooded men stood there looking at him. Kevin looked at them and raised his hands sending the two men flying into the wall across the hallway. Kevin looked down at his hands wide eyed as his friends came to his aid.

“ Are you unharmed my prince?” Howie asked.

“ I’m fine.” Kevin said paying no mind to what Howie had just said.

“ Are you sure?” Brian asked looking him over.

“ I’m fine.” Kevin said raising his hands. Brian nodded and stepped back. Nick looked at the two fallen men and then watched as AJ moved forward and touched their faces.

“ They are Kelmar’s men.” AJ said looking towards Brian.

“ What?” Kevin said looking at them.

“ I think it’s time we talked.” Howie said motioning the others into the room.

“ What of the intruders Captain?” Nick asked.

“ Deal with them and be quick about it.” Howie said. Nick and AJ both nodded and hurried to get rid of the two hooded men. While Kevin looked on in utter confusion.
Ch 2 by AJsSweety
Nick and AJ returned a few moments later.

“ Shut the door.” Howie said. Nick nodded and closed the door. Kevin looked at his friends with confusion as he watched them ready themselves to talk to him.

“ Are you sure your all right my prince? They did not harm you?”

“ No I’m fine and stop calling me that.”

“ But that is who you are.”

“ How do you know?” Kevin spat angrily.

“ I know this is a shock to you. But it is true. You are the crowned prince of Kimar, the twin brother of Ravenwolf. And the son of Kdama and Kelina.”

“ How long have you known?” Kevin asked.

“ Since you were sent here twenty years ago. I am the son of your father’s captain of the guard. We are all direct descendants of those that where sent here to protect you.”

“ But my life?”

“ All a lie, it was for your protection my prince.”

“ Don’t start calling me that. I am Kevin.”

“ When we return to your home world, you will no longer be Kevin. You where the only one that had a true Kimar name. All of us have normal human names.” Howie said looking at his confused friend.

“ Fine what ever. What of the child?”

“ What child?” AJ asked looking at him.

“ A woman, with raven hair and deep green eyes, came to me in a dream. With her was a child, a little girl she called Silvermoon.” Kevin said looking at them.

“ She had the child. I was unsure if she could carry a child to term.”

“ The kid looked healthy. And kinda like you.” Kevin said looking at AJ.

“ As she should, that is my child. Where do you think I’ve been going. Raven was able to sneak off the planet away from Kelmar’s prying eyes.”

“ But does she know that you are from her world as well?”

“ Yes she does. But she thought that you where safe here. If those men have come to take you, then the secret of your where abouts has been found out.” AJ said.

“ How do we get to Kimar?”

“ A portal will take us there. Or we use the ship.” Nick said looking at him. Kevin turned and looked at the younger man.

“ Pardon? OK I think it’s time that we finally explain what is going on.”

Kevin waited patiently as Howie pulled up a chair and was about to explain what was going on.

“ This better be good.” Kevin said looking at them.

“ SilverWolf is your given name, you are the twin brother to Ravenwolf. The only children born to Kdama and Kelina. Ravenwolf was left behind because they felt that her being gone would rise suspicion.”

“ But if they felt that sending me here was going to keep me safe why not her?”

“ Ravenwolf’s powers developed long before your own.”

“ Powers?”

“ All children born on Kimar are born with special gifts. All natives have telepathic powers. But you and your sister have extra abilities.”

“ And those would be?”

“ Shapeshifting and the ability to control someone’s mind.”

“ What am I going to tell Dee?”

“ You won’t have to worry about that, she already knows.”

“ What?” Kevin said shocked.

“ Dianne is a Nuvian from a neighboring planet.”

“ She’s alien?”

“ So are you. Dianne was sent here by the Nuvian’s to protect you. It just happened to be she fell for you.” AJ said looking at Kevin.

“ Prove it, have her come here and tell her that.”

“ The minuet your safety was compromised she was notified.”

“ None of you left the room.”

“ You wear a small tracking device that helps all of us keep track of you and that also keeps you in touch with Dianne.”

“ Great. When were you guys going to tell me this news flash?” Kevin asked angrily. He looked around at the four men and then stormed from the room. Brian stood shaking his head and then took off after him.

“ Kevin stop.” Brian said as he tore off after his cousin.

Kevin stood teary eyed outside the building wondering where all of this was coming from, his eyes cast upward towards the sky. Something inside of him was telling him that everything they said was true that he wasn’t from this world but from another but why, why keep this kind of secrete from him for over twenty years. And what of the people he knew where his parents, was all of his life a lie. Was Brian really his cousin?



Ravenwolf looked up at the sky and smiled.

“ Soon my brother, soon they will reveal everything to you, soon you will know that your home needs to be saved.”

“ Are you so sure about that my dear.”

“ Stay out of my thoughts.”

“ But it’s easy to slip into your mind when your defenses are down. Raven you must learn to keep them up.”

“ I shouldn’t have to, that is exsausting to my body and mind.”

“ I know, and that is why I keep pressuring you.”

“ Leave me alone Kelmar, get out of my room. This is the only place within the palace walls that I can be alone. And now even you invade that privacy.”

“ Not really, I was coming to fetch you and your thoughts just drifted my way. Now come.” Kelmar said grabbing her arm and pulling her from the room. Ravenwolf pulled her arm free and growled at him.

“ I will walk on my own if you don’t mind.” She spat.

“ Then do so princess.” Kelmar said as he led her into the main chamber. Ravenwolf looked around the room and gasped at the army that stood there waiting for them.

“ What is this?” Ravenwolf asked looking at him.

“ This is what will greet your beloved brother, and your lover when they return to this world.”

“ You will not. My brother will return to this world peacefully.”

“ Then be my wife princess, let me fully reign this world as we where destined to do.”

“ I hope you burn in hell.”

“ Is that a yes.”

“ I’d rather die first.”

“ That can be arranged my dear, so don’t tempt
me.”

“ As I’ve told you many times before I will not now or ever marry you.” Ravenwolf said looking at him.

“ Then so be it. When her brother is captured bring him to me.” Kelmar said looking at his captain.

“ Yes milord, and do you want him dead or alive?”

“ I want them all alive. I want Ravenwolf to watch
her beloved family die at my hands, die for her
refusal to marry me.” Kelmar said turning and

facing Ravenwolf. Raven let a single tear roll down her cheeks, as she looked upon the man the creature that would distroy her family. Turning on her heal she walked from the room. The thunderous laughter from Kelmar could be heard down the hall as Raven entered her chambers and slammed the door.

“ NO!!!!!!!!!!!!” She shouted as she threw her lamp across the room. Her anger flowed threw all of her veins and she shifted her body into a more useful form. The wolf that stood where she had been looked around the room and then towards the now slowly opening door. A helpless guard entered the chambers as the wolf pinned him to the floor dragging his screaming form down the hallway and out of the palace to the gardens. Raven’s wolf form tore the man apart as his pleas for mercy went unheard. Howling at the moon mournfully Raven slowly returned to her natural shape and lay in the grass sobbing.

“ My princess, please don’t cry.” She heard a voice whisper to her.

“ Arinon?” Raven said looking around.

“ Soon my love. Soon I will hold you in my arms.” The voice said to her. Raven wiped the tears away and slowly stood. She knew it was nearly time to return to the dream place, where she had spoke to her brother. Walking into the palace she left the dead guard lay in the thick grass. Several guards rushed into the yard to clean the mess Raven had caused. Raven moved threw the halls as if in a trance, entering her chambers and closing the door once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin looked up to see Brian now standing next to him.

“ What?”

“ I am sorry you had to hear about this in such a manor cousin.”

“ Kevin even if we weren’t would you feel differently?”

“ But why did they do it?”

“ It had to be done. It was you or Ravenwolf. They chose to send you away.”

“ But why not send us both? Why center me out?”

“ Because you are the one that can save our world. Kevin, believe me when I say this. We never meant to keep this from you it was a promise we had to keep. A vow that had been made twenty years ago.”

“ I don’t know.”

“ Well why not sleep on it tonight and we can deal with how to explain this in further in the morning.”

“ All right. I will call Dee in the morning.”

“ By morning Dee will already been here. Don’t worry.” Brian said leading Kevin back into the building. He could see this was going to be hard for Kevin. But was Kevin up to being the savior of an entire race or would their home and entire existence’s come crashing down around them.
Ch 3 by AJsSweety
“ Come home.” She whispered.

“ I don’t know where home is.” He answered looking at her.

“ You will find the way. The crystal will show the way.”

“ What will I find?” Kevin asked facing the young woman.

“ You will find a world of turmoil one that needs a leader.”

“ But you’ve ruled without me why do you need me now?”

“ I cannot rule alone. And with a child it’s not as easy as it seems.”

“ Will I be coming to the palace Raven?”

“ No, the rebels will meet you. Arinon knows the way. He will be true and faithful to you.”

“ Arinon? I don’t know him.”

“ Ask and he will reveal himself to you. SilverWolf you are finally coming home. I need you.” Raven said.

“ I will be there soon. Be well my sister.” Kevin said hugging her. Raven smiled and then disappeared into the mist. Kevin looked around at the beauty of the place he sat and knew this was what home looked like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ Sleep well?” AJ asked looking at his friend. Kevin nodded and went to get a cup of coffee. The dream from the night before had him as confused as he had been when this all had started. He wondered if the dreams weren’t dreams at all but visions that Raven had projected into his mind.

“ Arinon?” Kevin asked turning around.

“ Yes? How did you know that name?” AJ asked.

“ She spoke it. Told me that you would show me the way.”

“ Raven speaks the truth. But I know that also means she told you we had to go to the rebel camp.”

“ Yep. And I am guessing Howie is in charge of this operation by the way Nick called him captain yesterday.”

“ That is his rank in the royal guard. Each of us has one Howie’s is higher.” AJ explained.

“ Figured as much.” Kevin said looking at them. “
When do we leave?”

“ Within the hour, Nick needs time to meditate and make sure he drops us in the right place. Last time we hurried him I ended up in the middle of a swamp.” AJ said looking at his younger friend.

“ I said I was sorry.” Nick said looking hurt.

“ It’s fine Nick I was just proving a point. We don’t need the prince hurrying you.”

“ Good point. I’ll go get ready.” Nick said leaving the room. Kevin shook his head and looked at the remaining three.

“ SO when I get there is everything going to change?”

“ In some ways yes. You’ve always been our leader Kev, it’s just now there is a title that goes with it.” Brian told him.

“ I don’t know if I can handle all this.”

“ You have to, there is an entire world at stake. But for now get some rest we leave when Nick is ready.” AJ said leaving the room. Kevin sat down on the edge of the bed and rubbed his sore eyes. This was going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“ When will Nick be ready?”

“ About an hour. Kevin resting?”

“ Yeah, this is hard for him to handle.”

“ Did you think he’d jump at it?” A female voice asked.

“ No Dee I didn’t. You might want to get in there with him. He really needs you right now.” Howie said looking at her.

“ I’ll be back, I’m going to check on him. Then we need to discuss some things.” Dianne said leaving the room. She lightly knocked on Kevin’s door and walked in. She pushed the door closed and waited for him to acknowledge that she was there.

“ Hi.” He said looking up at her.

“ I’m sorry that you had to learn about all this so suddenly.”

“ I guess I would have learned sooner or later right?”

“ You would have. I had no intention on keeping this a secrete from you any longer. It wasn’t fair to you and I was tired of feeling like I was betraying you.”

“ I love you Dee, I always have. Something inside told me that we weren’t destined to be together.”
“ We where. Our families had united and where to be at peace if we married. But I wanted to fall in love with you the old fashioned way. And when I was given the chance to protect you I jumped at it. But when we met that was when my life changed. I wanted to do more than protect you. I wanted to be with you every waking moment.”

“ And I you.” Kevin said taking her small hand in his own.

“ But now you know the truth and there are mercenaries out there trying to end your life.”

“ Yeah I kind of gathered that when they burst into the room.” Kevin said. “ I guess it’s time we return home and set my world free.”

“ Yeah soon. For now get some rest I’ll come get you when Nick’s ready.” Dianne said kissing him. Kevin held her close as he closed his eyes.

“ I love you.” He whispered as he released her.

“ I love you too.” Dianne said leaving him alone. She wasn’t sure what he’d be dreaming but she was hoping that his memory of who he was would return before they returned to their home planet.


“ What are we going to do?” Brian asked pacing the room.

“ He doesn’t know his old life. He was ten years old when he was taken from his world.”

“ He will remember. His father locked the memories deep within his mind. With Raven coming to him in his dreams she will unlock those memories, it will just take time. Make sure Nick takes his time with getting ready, we have to give the princess time to do what she needs to to unlock his memories.”

“ Sure thing Dee.” Brian said heading into the room where Nick was.

“ We have to remember that Kevin has been living this life for nearly twenty years. And with the news that he’s from another world, things are hitting him hard.” Dianne said looking at them all.

“ Kevin is a strong man and will understand what’s going on.”

“ Have you found anything else out? How they found out where he was?”

“ That’s what I can’t figure out. None of us where in contact with anyone.”

“ What about you and the princess?”

“ Raven and I had those few times together and I didn’t get the chance to be with her after that. I didn’t even know she had had the child.” AJ spat angrily.

“ Arinon stop.” A voice said. They all turned to see the fuzzy image of a woman standing in the room.

“ Raven?”

“ I’ve come to see how we are progressing? We only have a short time before Kelmar finds out that his soldiers have failed.”

“ We will be there within a few hours. We are waiting on SilverWolf’s powers. He must have them before we return to the home world.”

“ I can awaken his powers, it was our father that deadened them as it was. He wasn’t to have powers while living within the earthling world.”

“ Do it. Nickolas is nearly read for the transfer.”

“ I shall be waiting for you. Arinon our daughter is beautiful and hopes to finally see her father.” Raven said looking at AJ. AJ nodded and wiped a tear away from his face.

“ Raven we will be together again.” AJ said as she disappeared.

“ AJ why do you let her call you Arinon?”

“ That is my name.” AJ said simply. “ It was given to me by the high counsel.”

“ How come we have human names?”

“ You all have one we just have to get home to get it.” AJ said looking towards the room where Kevin lay sleeping.

“ He’s safe, you’ve all done a fine job of keeping him safe this long. SilverWolf doesn’t know his family yet, but when Ravenwolf is done he’ll remember everything and that will bring the distruction of Kelmar.”

“ I fear that we haven’t seen the last of Kelmar.” Brian said looking at them.

“ I agree he will stop at nothing to keep Kevin from returning to the planet. I’m going to go check on Nick to see if he’s ready to start the transfer.” Brian said heading back into the room where his friend was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin lay looking at the ceiling and wondered what he was doing there and even more what he was going to do with a new planet and new people that are depending on him to set them free. Finally his eyes grew heavy and he drifted into a listless sleep.


“ My brother you will return home soon.”

“ What am I going to do once I get there? I’ve lived as an earthling for twenty years. I don’t know how to be a Kimarian.” He said looking towards her figure in the mist.

“ It will return to you, when you wake, you will remember all of your life before father sent you away. All of your life with me and our parents.”

“ I feel an emptiness in my heart. I hate that feeling.”

“ It will be filled once you remember you’re life. Please SilverWolf trust me. I’ve come to set your mind free.” Raven said walking forward and touching his head. A bright blue light glowed between them and it was as if their souls had reunited, it was as if the missing pieces of Kevin’s mind and body returned to him in that instant.


Kevin sat blot upright in bed and looked around, rubbing his tired eyes he could hear the soft talking of his friends and fiancee out in the outer room. Standing he slowly made his way to the door and opened it.

“ Hey look who’s awake.” Dianne said moving to his side.

“ Raven was here.” Kevin said looking at her.

“ She was? How?” Dianne asked looking into his tired eyes.

“ My dreams again. But this time she touched my head and suddenly it’s as if someone opened flood gates and I can remember everything.” Kevin said looking at them all.

“ Welcome back milord.” AJ said bowing slightly.

“ Don’t call me that. Alex, we’ve been friends too long for that to start.”

“ Force of habit.” AJ said smiling.

“ Yeah Kev, it’s in the training our families wanted us to be ready when it was time for you to return home.”

“ Are your families going too?”

“ No, they’ve been notified of the attack on you and our haste to return to Kimar but they wish to remain here. I don’t foresee the high counsel saying anything about it.” Howie said.

“ Nick is ready. But this is going to take a lot out of him.”

“ Then I will help him. We are to leave no one behind.” Kevin said entering the room where Nick meditated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelmar looked around and saw that a gateway had opened in the forest beyond the palace walls.

“ What are your orders milord?”

“ Search them out and find them. I want them brought to me.”

“ Dead or alive?”

“ I would prefer alive but if they give you too much trouble.” Kelmar said looking at the guard.

.
Ch 4 by AJsSweety
AJ looked around and saw a man coming from the woods.

“ Who goes there?”

“ Arinon.” AJ announced standing in front of Kevin.

“ We where told of your return.” The man said looking at him. “ I am Penarine.” He said shaking his hand.

“ Thank you. We must find a safe place to talk Penarine.”

“ Yes milord.” Penarine said bowing slightly. “ Follow me.” He said leading them further into the wooded area. Kevin could see a small hidden village coming into view. Kevin wasn’t sure to make of this New World, other than the fact that it looked so much like earth it was scary. The people seemed to be the same except for their odd names and the small tattoo like things that ran down one side of their face.

“ Is that a tattoo?” Kevin asked.

“ No milord, all Kimarian’s are born with it.”

“ I am Kimarian and I do not have it.”

“ Yes you do.” Penarine said running his hand over Kevin’s right cheek. Penarine’s hand glowed for a moment and then he pulled away.

“ You do carry the mark, everyone’s tattoo is different except that of the royal twins, their mark bares a special ring towards the center. Like yours.” Penarine said looking at Kevin.

“ He is Prince SilverWolf. We’ve returned him home in our worlds hour of need.” AJ said.

“ Then you must be Arinon, Chyron, Parin and Venar.” He said looking at the remaining four.

“ We are.” Brian said smiling.

“ I thought you said only AJ had a Kimarian name.”

“ We lied.” Nick said with a smile. “ Kevin we didn’t need you panicking over the fact that we all had Kimarian names and you held that of a earthling. Please milord don’t be angry.” Nick said.

“ I’m not, but which name goes to what?” Kevin asked.

“ We will tell you once we arrive safely in the village.” Kevin nodded and continued down the path.



Raven looked out at the dark sky.

“ What are you thinking princess?”

“ How good it would be to see your distruction.” Raven said turning and facing Kelmar.

“ But you forget I have the people under my control. They will do my bidding to keep their princess safe.”

“ Why? They’ve yet to see me and they want to keep me safe?” Raven said looking at him.

“ That’s what we are doing today, you are going to make an appearance. You will tell your brother to show himself or you will die.” Kelmar said grabbing her arm. Raven growled and looked at him.

“ He will not show himself because of your threats.”

“ He will if he wants his sister to remain alive another day.” Kelmar said shoving her forward out of the room. Raven walked down the hall with her head held high and then stopped when they came to the balcony.

“ I am not speaking to my people.”

“ You will speak to them or face me.” Kelmar said looking into her eyes. Raven laughed at him and turned towards the doorway.

“ I shall speak to them but as for facing you, if it wasn’t for my child I would have ended your existence long ago.” Raven said.

She walked out onto the balcony and raised her hands as the people cheered. They hadn’t seen her in several months and most had assumed that she had been killed. She could hear the gasps of the older women as Kelmar stepped out on to the balcony with her. Raven raised her hands to quiet the crowd.

Kelmar stood there silently waiting to see what she was going to say to them, yet her silence seemed to startle him.

“ What is wrong Kelmar?” Raven asked turning and facing him.

“ You were to speak to them, reassure them that you where unharmed.”

“ And exactly what was I to say to them? That you’ve treated me well and that I am fine.” Raven asked looking at him.

“ Yes.” Kelmar said to her. Raven shook her head and nearly laughed at him.

“ But that would be me lying to my people. And in the years that I have been their ruler I would not lie to them.”

“ Then we show them that you are not safe.” Kelmar said stepping a side as several guards moved forward. As they grabbed her arms one plunged a needle into her arm and injected her with a dark liquid.

“ What have you done?” Raven asked as her world began to spin, Kelmar caught her before she fell to the floor.

“ People of Kimar, this is your princess and your prince is among you. If you wish for your princess to live another day you will find the prince and bring him to me.” Kelmar said as he held Raven’s unconscious form above his head. He could hear the people whispering and several knew they had to find the prince or their princess would be harmed.


Kelmar walked back into the palace and threw Raven’s unconscious form onto the hard marble floor.

“ What do you want done with her milord?”

“ I want her displayed for all to see. I want her body to be beaten and bloody. For them to know that I mean business. I’ve held this planet within my grasp for nearly twenty years I will not give it up to her brother.” Kelmar said looking at the guards.

“ Yes milord.” The guard said lifting Raven into his arms and heading out of the room. Kelmar knew that there was a link between Ravenwolf and SilverWolf. He knew that beating Raven would bring SilverWolf out of hiding. But would it cost him the world he was trying to conquer?
Ch 5 by AJsSweety
Kevin looked around and noticed that night had fallen over the countryside. It was a beautiful night with the two moons shining in the sky.

“ She’s safe.” Dianne said sitting down next to Kevin.

“ Are you sure?”

“ They’ve left her unharmed for over twenty years and even now that she has a child she’s still alive.”

“ But what if my niece is the only reason she’s alive. And what’s this about Raven and AJ?”

“ Before I came to be with you, I was with Arinon and Raven when they where wed. Arinon had quietly left the planet and joined Arinon on my planet where they where wed in a beautiful ceremony. We have halo pictures of it if you’d like to see them.”

“ Yes that would be nice, but after we find my sister and her daughter.”

“ That I can help with.” Penarine said walking up to them.

“ How so?”

“ At night the palace isn’t heavily guarded and we can sneak in without detection.”

“ But where?”

“ Threw the dungeons. Normally they have prisoners down there I set free but if we need a quick entrance that would be it.” Penarine said looking from Kevin to Dianne.

“ Assemble the others we leave now.” Kevin said standing.

“ Yes milord.” Penarine said bowing and then leaving them alone.

“ You are a true leader Kevin, once your able to assume that role you will be a natural at it.” Dianne said with a smile.

“ I sure hope so.” Kevin said, running his fingers threw his hair. He looked up to see Brian, Nick, AJ and Howie walking over to them. Penarine came up the back with several torches.

“ When do we leave?” Howie asked.

“ Now. Penarine knows where to enter the palace and I want to do this tonight before they start searching for us at first light.” Kevin said.

“ Ok, oh and Kevin to answer your earlier question. I am Chyron, Nick is Venar, Brian is Parin, and of course AJ is Arinon. Does that help?”

“ Yes but let’s go we can discuss names later.” Kevin said following behind Penarine.

The closer they got to the palace the more they noticed that there where guards walking near the rooftops. Many kept their eyes out towards the forest not paying much attention what was going on below the palace walls. Penarine motioned for them to follow him quietly as they walked close to the wall. Penarine pressed a brick on the wall and the wall slid aside.

“ Follow me.” He said leading them into the dungeon. They could hear faint talking and then AJ’s eyes widened when he realized one voice belonged to Raven. Pushing past the others AJ took the lead and hurried down the hall. He could hear the crack of a whip and wondered if Raven was being tortured.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ Well Princess, maybe it’s time to start what my lord wanted done. He wanted you displayed for all your people. I am happy to do that for him.” The guard said looking at her.

“ You’re going to die for this. I will see to that you are hanged.” Raven seethed as he moved towards her.

“ There won’t be much of you left to have me hanged your highness.” H said looking into her angry eyes. Raven looked past him and could see a shadow and then yelped in surprise as the guard was tackled and knocked to the floor.

“ Arinon?” She said looking at her savior.

“ Yes milady.” AJ said punching the guard in the jaw knocking him unconscious.

“ He’s got the keys in his pocket.” Raven said looking into AJ’s eyes. AJ pulled the keys from the pocket and hurried to unhook her arms. Raven fell into his arms and kissed him deeply.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin watched from the shadows and smiled, Raven was safe now they needed to find Silvermoon.

“ Where is your daughter?” Kevin asked from where he stood. Raven pulled away from AJ and looked into the shadows.

“ She is safe, I was always told she was safe.” Raven answered him. “ Show yourself brother.”

“ You know my voice?”

“ I know everything about you. I’ve missed you.” Raven said pulling him close and hugging him tightly.

“ Tell me what has happened here?”

“ Kelmar and his people came here nearly twenty years ago.”

“ But that would have made you nothing more than a child.”

“ I was, our parents where the ones ruling this planet at the time. Kelmar arrived in a bright blaze of fire, it was as if he knew our planets prophets had predicted that he would come.”

“ If it where known he was coming why not take us both from the planet?” Kevin asked her.

“ Because one of us needed to stay, needed to rule our people even after we had been conquered. There are a few that follow Kelmar but most follow me.”

“ The rebels?”

“ My doing.” AJ said looking at his friend. “ When I had heard that the people where being starved and forced from their homes. I thought that it was time to fight for our planet back, fight for our princess.”

“ But why did it take so long to tell me?”

“ Too many questions SilverWolf. The answers will come later.” Raven said touching his cheek.

“ What about Silvermoon?”

“ Penarine can fetch her.” Raven said looking at the old man. Penarine smiled and nodded.

“ Yes my princess, I will bring her to the village.”

“ Good, come we must leave here.” Raven said taking AJ’s hand. Penarine moved silently up the stairs and into the main part of the palace while the others escaped out the same way they came in. Kelmar didn’t even know she was gone.
Ch 6 by AJsSweety
A/N I am sorry for the delay. And I thought I'd give ya the alien names of the boys as I will be using them more in up coming chapters

Arinon/ AJ
SilverWolf/ Kevin
Chyron/ Howie
Parin/ Brian
Venar/ Nick



“ AHHH! Where could she have gone?” Kelmar screamed holding the guard above his head.

“ I am unsure.” The guard choked out.

“ You where to bring her back to me.” Kelmar seethed. With one swift motion he broke the guards neck.

“ Milord Princess Silvermoon is gone.”

“ What?” Kelmar said turning to the guard.

“ We went to her room and she’s gone. We’ve searched the entire palace, she’s no where to be found.” The guard said bowing slightly.

“ Gather some men and find her. If I lose her then I’ve lost my only hold on this planet.”

“ If we find Princess Ravenwolf do you want her returned?”

“ I want her head on the wall. I want her dead body displayed for her people to see, for them to know that it’s bad that their princess has disobeyed me.”

“ Yes milord.” The guard said bowing again and then leaving Kelmar alone.

“ You’ve disobeyed me for the last time Ravenwolf. For now I will kill all that is dear to you.” Kelmar seethed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raven watched as the group talked silently, she knew in Kevin’s mind she was the outsider, she was the one that didn’t belong.

“ SilverWolf.” She said approaching him.

“ Yes?” Kevin asked turning and facing her. He could see the worry deep in her eyes.

“ You seem troubled brother.” She said taking his hands in her own.

“ I wonder about what is going on. Why suddenly I’m being told I have a twin sister and that our parents sent me away as a child.” Kevin said to her. Raven nodded and smiled.

“ Do you understand why our parents named us what they did?”

“ No, I was wondering about that.”

“ Come with me.” Raven said leading him away from the group. Howie turned to see the siblings walking away to talk.



“ What are we going to do?”

“ Watch them.” Howie said shrugging his shoulders.

“ Raven hates being followed, something inside of her makes it nearly impossible to actually follow her.” AJ said looking at them.

“ Yeah I know. But something is different. I can feel it. They’ve done something to Raven before we could get to her.”

“ Like what? There are no marks on her.”

“ For them to have gotten her into the dungeon so easily they had to have given her something.” Howie said.

“ This is true, I found the needle laying near the balcony.” Penarine said.

“ What color was the contents?”

“ Dark, nearly red.”

“ They’ve deadened her powers, she can not defend herself and Kevin’s still learning how to use his.” Howie said turning towards where the two had walked.

“ We can see them from here, but if they get out of site follow them.”

“ Yes sir.” AJ said turning and watching his wife and brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Raven stopped at the edge of a small lake it was beautiful. Kevin had to admit that he wouldn’t mind living here it reminded him so much of earth.

“ I used to come here as a child, before Kelmar came. Before you were sent away.”

“ I remember, a young boy would follow you to the edge of the lake and he’d sit and watch you swim.”

“ Arinon. We’ve been destined to be together since we where children.” Raven said with a smile.

“ It wasn’t arranged?”

“ No, father wanted it to be, but mother wanted me to fall in love not be forced into love.”

“ Smart woman.” Kevin commented.

“ Beautiful too, our mother stood nearly six foot in height and had raven black hair and the reddest lips any man had ever seen. Her smile could melt even the coldest of hearts, and her alabaster skin seemed to glow when ever father was around.”

“ And father?”

“ Tall and handsome, as tall as you, with raven hair and eyes of the greenest emeralds. Muscular too, father was always training. He had a soft heart, for many he seemed strict but I knew that father had a soft heart and he held his family dear to his heart.” Raven said remembering what her parents looked like and how much she truly missed them. Kevin placed his hand on her shoulder and pulled her closer to him.

“ If this is to hard.” Kevin said quietly.

“ No, you must know of your family as well. Kelmar came to us in a blazing fire. He made the skies burn as he landed near the palace. Father tired to keep him away from the palace but Kelmar’s troops where many. We lost so many good soldiers.”

“ I wish I could have been here, to protect you, to fight at our fathers side.”

“ And die at his side as well? For the day Kelmar came was the day I lost our parents. Kelmar killed father before my very eyes.” Raven said looking into his eyes. She moved her hand over his face, how much he looked like their father, how much of his determination and spirit he held within him.

“ You where so young then. Why would someone make a child witness something like that?”

“ Kelmar thought he was teaching me a lesson and also with me being as young as I was, he thought after a time I would forget my parents and claim him as my father.”

“ But you didn’t?”

“ No, I rejected him. Swore to him and our people that one day I would avenge the death of our parents and bring you home where you belonged.” Raven stood and moved into the water, she stood just within the shoreline and watched as the birds flew overhead. Kevin watched her with a lot of interest; she had been alone for so many years he wondered if she was ready to open her heart to another.

“ You’ve been without our parents for?”

“ Nearly twenty years. You were gone just before we both turned ten years old. Our parents were killed several months after you had been sent away.”

“ Where are they buried?”

“ Near the palace in the family crypt, Kelmar gave me that decency. He had wanted to display their dead bodies but I begged him to let me bury them. It was so quiet here when they were gone, I had no one.”

“ What of Arinon?”

“ After you were sent away their families where sent to protect you. Parin was upset that he had lost you and didn’t want to leave. But father insisted that they be with you, that you needed family near.”

“ So Brian is my cousin.”

“ Yes Parin is your cousin, our cousin.” Raven said turning and looking at him.

“ They were all born here, all of them.”

“ Yes, Chyron’s family was the first to leave, because Chyron’s father was your personal guard. That job was to fall to Chyron when he was old enough. Arinon told me what had become of each of you, that you had separated for a time and when you found each other again you sang together.”

“ Yeah, I guess we were destined to find each other again. But I don’t remember anyone ever being around but Brian.”

“ That is for the best, they were always watching just not as close as they are now.”

“ But what of their families? What of all of the ones we’ve left behind?”

“ Parin tells me that they chose to stay. And when we are free the high counsel will see to it that we are in contact with them.”

“ This is all so confusing. So much has changed here in twenty years.”

“ Not my love for you, not the fact that you are my brother.” Raven said stepping from the water. She took his hand in her own again and looked into his eyes.

“ So much has changed Raven, we are not the same as we were when we were children.”

“ I know.” Raven said walking away from him. She had feared that the change would be too much for him and after the war he’d leave her again. She’d have Arinon and Silvermoon but he’d be gone.

“ I’ll never leave you.” Kevin said wrapping his arms around her waist.

“ Dianne will want to marry you, then return to her own world.”

“ I will discuss that with her when the time is right. Ravenwolf my sister, believe me even in my confusion I know that this is right and that I will never leave your side again.” Kevin said kissing her cheek. Kevin broke the embrace and walked towards Dianne. Raven stood there for a moment before turning to see AJ talking to Silvermoon. She wondered if life would be normal once Kelmar was gone. Turning she walked into the forest to be alone.
Ch 6 by AJsSweety
A/N I am sorry for the delay. And I thought I'd give ya the alien names of the boys as I will be using them more in up coming chapters

Arinon/ AJ
SilverWolf/ Kevin
Chyron/ Howie
Parin/ Brian
Venar/ Nick



“ AHHH! Where could she have gone?” Kelmar screamed holding the guard above his head.

“ I am unsure.” The guard choked out.

“ You where to bring her back to me.” Kelmar seethed. With one swift motion he broke the guards neck.

“ Milord Princess Silvermoon is gone.”

“ What?” Kelmar said turning to the guard.

“ We went to her room and she’s gone. We’ve searched the entire palace, she’s no where to be found.” The guard said bowing slightly.

“ Gather some men and find her. If I lose her then I’ve lost my only hold on this planet.”

“ If we find Princess Ravenwolf do you want her returned?”

“ I want her head on the wall. I want her dead body displayed for her people to see, for them to know that it’s bad that their princess has disobeyed me.”

“ Yes milord.” The guard said bowing again and then leaving Kelmar alone.

“ You’ve disobeyed me for the last time Ravenwolf. For now I will kill all that is dear to you.” Kelmar seethed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raven watched as the group talked silently, she knew in Kevin’s mind she was the outsider, she was the one that didn’t belong.

“ SilverWolf.” She said approaching him.

“ Yes?” Kevin asked turning and facing her. He could see the worry deep in her eyes.

“ You seem troubled brother.” She said taking his hands in her own.

“ I wonder about what is going on. Why suddenly I’m being told I have a twin sister and that our parents sent me away as a child.” Kevin said to her. Raven nodded and smiled.

“ Do you understand why our parents named us what they did?”

“ No, I was wondering about that.”

“ Come with me.” Raven said leading him away from the group. Howie turned to see the siblings walking away to talk.



“ What are we going to do?”

“ Watch them.” Howie said shrugging his shoulders.

“ Raven hates being followed, something inside of her makes it nearly impossible to actually follow her.” AJ said looking at them.

“ Yeah I know. But something is different. I can feel it. They’ve done something to Raven before we could get to her.”

“ Like what? There are no marks on her.”

“ For them to have gotten her into the dungeon so easily they had to have given her something.” Howie said.

“ This is true, I found the needle laying near the balcony.” Penarine said.

“ What color was the contents?”

“ Dark, nearly red.”

“ They’ve deadened her powers, she can not defend herself and Kevin’s still learning how to use his.” Howie said turning towards where the two had walked.

“ We can see them from here, but if they get out of site follow them.”

“ Yes sir.” AJ said turning and watching his wife and brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Raven stopped at the edge of a small lake it was beautiful. Kevin had to admit that he wouldn’t mind living here it reminded him so much of earth.

“ I used to come here as a child, before Kelmar came. Before you were sent away.”

“ I remember, a young boy would follow you to the edge of the lake and he’d sit and watch you swim.”

“ Arinon. We’ve been destined to be together since we where children.” Raven said with a smile.

“ It wasn’t arranged?”

“ No, father wanted it to be, but mother wanted me to fall in love not be forced into love.”

“ Smart woman.” Kevin commented.

“ Beautiful too, our mother stood nearly six foot in height and had raven black hair and the reddest lips any man had ever seen. Her smile could melt even the coldest of hearts, and her alabaster skin seemed to glow when ever father was around.”

“ And father?”

“ Tall and handsome, as tall as you, with raven hair and eyes of the greenest emeralds. Muscular too, father was always training. He had a soft heart, for many he seemed strict but I knew that father had a soft heart and he held his family dear to his heart.” Raven said remembering what her parents looked like and how much she truly missed them. Kevin placed his hand on her shoulder and pulled her closer to him.

“ If this is to hard.” Kevin said quietly.

“ No, you must know of your family as well. Kelmar came to us in a blazing fire. He made the skies burn as he landed near the palace. Father tired to keep him away from the palace but Kelmar’s troops where many. We lost so many good soldiers.”

“ I wish I could have been here, to protect you, to fight at our fathers side.”

“ And die at his side as well? For the day Kelmar came was the day I lost our parents. Kelmar killed father before my very eyes.” Raven said looking into his eyes. She moved her hand over his face, how much he looked like their father, how much of his determination and spirit he held within him.

“ You where so young then. Why would someone make a child witness something like that?”

“ Kelmar thought he was teaching me a lesson and also with me being as young as I was, he thought after a time I would forget my parents and claim him as my father.”

“ But you didn’t?”

“ No, I rejected him. Swore to him and our people that one day I would avenge the death of our parents and bring you home where you belonged.” Raven stood and moved into the water, she stood just within the shoreline and watched as the birds flew overhead. Kevin watched her with a lot of interest; she had been alone for so many years he wondered if she was ready to open her heart to another.

“ You’ve been without our parents for?”

“ Nearly twenty years. You were gone just before we both turned ten years old. Our parents were killed several months after you had been sent away.”

“ Where are they buried?”

“ Near the palace in the family crypt, Kelmar gave me that decency. He had wanted to display their dead bodies but I begged him to let me bury them. It was so quiet here when they were gone, I had no one.”

“ What of Arinon?”

“ After you were sent away their families where sent to protect you. Parin was upset that he had lost you and didn’t want to leave. But father insisted that they be with you, that you needed family near.”

“ So Brian is my cousin.”

“ Yes Parin is your cousin, our cousin.” Raven said turning and looking at him.

“ They were all born here, all of them.”

“ Yes, Chyron’s family was the first to leave, because Chyron’s father was your personal guard. That job was to fall to Chyron when he was old enough. Arinon told me what had become of each of you, that you had separated for a time and when you found each other again you sang together.”

“ Yeah, I guess we were destined to find each other again. But I don’t remember anyone ever being around but Brian.”

“ That is for the best, they were always watching just not as close as they are now.”

“ But what of their families? What of all of the ones we’ve left behind?”

“ Parin tells me that they chose to stay. And when we are free the high counsel will see to it that we are in contact with them.”

“ This is all so confusing. So much has changed here in twenty years.”

“ Not my love for you, not the fact that you are my brother.” Raven said stepping from the water. She took his hand in her own again and looked into his eyes.

“ So much has changed Raven, we are not the same as we were when we were children.”

“ I know.” Raven said walking away from him. She had feared that the change would be too much for him and after the war he’d leave her again. She’d have Arinon and Silvermoon but he’d be gone.

“ I’ll never leave you.” Kevin said wrapping his arms around her waist.

“ Dianne will want to marry you, then return to her own world.”

“ I will discuss that with her when the time is right. Ravenwolf my sister, believe me even in my confusion I know that this is right and that I will never leave your side again.” Kevin said kissing her cheek. Kevin broke the embrace and walked towards Dianne. Raven stood there for a moment before turning to see AJ talking to Silvermoon. She wondered if life would be normal once Kelmar was gone. Turning she walked into the forest to be alone.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=2955