Insomnia by Chaz
Summary: *Creaky noises makes my skin creep...* What would you do if you and your family were in danger? What would you do if you found out it was (the virus) again? In a battle to keep themselves and others alive, Kally Weaving and Chad Carter team up and kick zombie ass and watch each others back. Packed with gore and humor, this story sure is for the readers with strong stomachs!
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group
Genres: Action
Warnings: Graphic Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4935 Read: 2810 Published: 04/29/05 Updated: 05/02/05

1. Blood, Glass and Tesco! by Chaz

2. Trouble... by Chaz

3. A Dream by Chaz

Blood, Glass and Tesco! by Chaz
A/N: This is based on Resident Evil. There are celebrities such as Nick Carter, Orlando Bloom, Milla Jovovich, Hugo Weaving and Pierre Bouvier of Simple Plan featured in this story. I don't own them, apart from a few characters I have made up myself! It is all totally fiction! Never happened! So, no flaming! Thank you. PS: The characters Kally and Chad are Tiger-Lilly and Spike from Vaffel.com (Tiger-Lilly is my friend, and Spike is myself). Hope you like! Oh, another thing. This is a horror/comedy story. So...if you no liking violence...the press the back button right now and never think of entering this link again...thank you.





Chapter One:


It was a warm sunny Monday morning, and Chad Carter was walking to his local Supermarket. Chad needed to stock up on food and drink, he had visitors coming round for a few weeks. He pulled out a piece of paper from his trouser pocket, and unfolded it. There was a long list of products he needed. His wife, Milla Jovovich, had written it out in her beautiful handwriting.
Chad read the list, and folded it back then put it back in his trouser pocket. The Supermarket was not far from his house. About a fifteen minute walk it was. As he was walking along the pavement looking down at the concrete, Chad noticed something odd. There was a huge red circular stain on the floor just before him. He almost trod in it. But he stopped himself just as he saw it. He stood still, looking down at the stain. It looked like blood.
Jeez, what happened here? he thought to himself. Perhaps someone had a fight overnight? Chad looked around, and he took a deep breath as his vision had landed on some broken glass on the floor. So, it was what Chad thought it was. Someone had a fight, and perhaps they got cut in the process and almost bled to death. They lost alot of blood if that was the case.
Chad continued to walk. He was only twenty-two years of age, but he certainly looked younger. He had a baby face. Almost like his brother Nick, but more baby-like. The sun had shone on his shoulder length brown hair. His hazel eyes matched with his tanned skin and bushy eyebrows.
Finally, with the worry of the stain on the floor gone from his head, Chad had reached the Supermarket. It was a huge building, run by a company called Tesco. Chad arrived at the automatic doors, which was the entrance. But first, he needed to get some dollars from the ATM. There was one next to the Trolley section. He walked over to it, and waited in the queue. There were three people in front of him. The person using the ATM at the moment was a female. She had shoulder length brown curly hair, Chad could make out, as she had her back to him. She tapped a few buttons, then took the amount of money she asked for and turned to leave, then Chad remembered that familiar face!

"Kally!" he called.

She stopped in her tracks, and looked at the hazel eyed man in the queue.

"Yo Chad!" she said in surprise. "What you doin' here?"

Chad laughed.

"Well, DUH! Buyin' food of course! Aaron and Nick are comin' over to stay, remember?"

"Oh yeah...Tell 'em I said HIIII!" replied Kally.

The queue moved forward. Chad moved forward one step. Then he looked back at Kally.

"Will do. Why you here? You run outta food too?" he asked, as he pulled out his wallet.

"Yeah, Orli ate all ma food while I was out, so now I have to get some more! Greedy sod!" Kally said, and ended with a laugh. Chad laughed, as he got his ATM card out of his wallet. He was now at the front of the queue.

"Hey Kally, will you wait a few secs. Might as well go food shopping together. We got alot of catching up to do!"

"Sure! Let me go get a Trolley."

Kally walked off over to the trolley section. Chad placed his card in the ATM machine. It asked for his pin. He tapped in the four digits and then the machine asked him what service he wanted. He tapped the button that took him to cash withdrawal, and asked him what amount of money he wanted. He tapped in number 1 twice then 0. 110 dollars. The machine asked him to wait patiently while they get the amount of money correct. Then twenty seconds later some dollar notes slid out of the machine. Chad took it, then his card and receipt and left the ATM. He went to the trolley section and met Kally again.

"Here's ya trolley dude!" she said, when she saw him.

Chad took the large trolley which Kally pushed over to him.

"Thanks." he smiled, and the both went into Tesco through the entrance.

"So Chad, hows things with you and Milla? The baby okay?" Kally asked, as she was dumping a dozen Tomatoes in a bag, Chad doing the same.

"The baby is fine, still not sure if it's a girl or boy. But me and Milla have been fine. She is back home, waiting for Aaron and Nick. They'll be over anytime today." Chad replied, as he put the bag of Tomatoes in his trolley.

"Cool. You'll have fun!" Kally giggled.

They walked over to the Banana's.

"Now I know what Orli's been up to, whats up with your father these days?" Chad asked, grabbing a bunch of Banana's.

"My Dad? Oh, yeah he's been fine. Even though we're both 23, me and Orli still live with him. Dad has been down recently. It'll be the 15th anniversary of my Mother's death on Wednesday. So it's gonna be a day of remembrance for us three."

The happiness from Kally's face had faded, and her eyes began to water. She pulled out a handkerchief from her pocket and wiped away the water from her eyes. Chad let out a sigh. He forgot that the twenty-eighth of September was the day Kally's Mother died, and it will be fifteen years this wednesday since she passed away. Chad didn't know what to do. He felt terrible. How could he forget?

"Cheer up Kal. She's looking down on you, protecting you, looking after you. You'll see her again." he said, in a soft voice.

Kally smiled.

"I suppose she is." she said, through sobs.

"C'mon, lets go look for Fruity Sauce!" Chad said.

Kally laughed.

"Trust you!"

They set off for the sauce aisle. Chad was not walking anymore. He was crazily, and highly amusingly, sliding on his shopping trolley through every aisle they passed shouting 'FRUITY SAUCE!!!!' He did the same in the sauce aisle but this time eyes closed, he was sliding along and singing in a high-pitched voice 'Fruity Sauce' then...all of a sudden! CRASH! BANG! SPLAT!! He had crashed into the sauces!!! Kally ran over to Chad, who was covered in 'amazingly' Fruity Sauce, and said.

"Chad! Ya dead?" in a Jamaican accent.

Then Chad's sauce covered face appeared from out of the bottles. He said in a deep Jamaican accent.

"Yeah mon!" then he licked his lips, and screamed 'FRUITY SAUCE!'

Kally was almost in tears of laughter. It had cheered her up, kept her mind off her mother for the time being. This is why Chad and Kally had been good friends. They were always there for each other. Now she had to get him cleaned up. Members of staff were now running over to the scene to see what happened. Now Chad was in trouble!
Trouble... by Chaz
A/N: Thank you scarlett for the review...glad you liked the first chapter. Hope this one is just as good! Enjoy...


Chapter Two:


The staff helped Chad get out of the pile of bottles of Fruity Sauce, and a woman wiped the sauce clean off his face. Even customers stopped to see what had happened. There were questions swimming everywhere, all asking each other what had happened. But nobody knew the truth because the sauce aisle was empty when Chad had crashed into the sauces.

"Dear, please do tell me what went wrong!" said the woman cleaning his face, who had now finished.

Two workers were now cleaning up the mess.

"I crashed into the sauces....because -"

"...he lost control of the trolley!" a voice interrupted somewhere from behind the group of people crowding Chad. The voice belonged to a man and it sounded oddly familiar. Then making his way through the crowd, and appearing next to Kally was Chad's friend...Pierre! Kally looked at the man beside her, and a large smile appeared on her face.

"Yoooo dude!!" she said, holding out her hand. "What's happening? You work here?!"

Pierre looked at Kally and smiled back. He clapped his hand against her hands, and they shook hands.

"Hey Kally! Yeah I do." he said, pointing at his blue work shirt.

He turned back to Chad. He wasn't covered in sauce as much now, it was only his face and his jacket that was covered. But a member of staff had put it into a carrier bag and tied it up and gave it to Chad to carry around with him.

"Is that so Mr. Bouvier?" asked a man wearing a suit, standing in front of Chad facing Pierre. It was the manager of Tesco.

"Yes Mr. McKellen." Pierre replied politely.

Mr. McKellen had white hair, and his face was wrinkled. But the first feature to notice of his face would be his blue eyes. They were as bright as the sky and brought out the young McKellen. He turned around to Chad, who was now smiling for some odd reason.

"Is Mr. Bouvier correct, Mr...?"

"Carter. Chad Carter." Chad said abruptly. "And yes, he is correct."

"Okay Mr. Carter. Please explain what happened." Mr. McKellen asked, a soft note in his voice.

Chad needed to make up something, and fast to lower the chance of him getting a fine! He took a deep breath, then confessed.

"I came into this aisle to get some sauce, I saw some fruity sauce and i shouted to Kally here that i found it. Then I turned and the trolley went out of control. And all I can remember is crashing into the fruity sauces."

He finished. What was going to happen? Would the manager believe him? Or not? Then Mr. McKellen sighed, and finally, after minutes of silence between them, he spoke.

"Okay. Are you hurt in anyway?" he asked, a much more nicer tone in his voice now. Right now Chad could just burst out in laughter, he got away with it!! How awesome?

He gulped and put a smile on his face.

"No, I am okay thank you." he replied, but deep down, his head was aching from when a bottle had hit him straight on his forehead.

"Good. Just thank the Lord you are well, and that it wasn't glass bottles you crashed into. Or else, there would of been much more than sauce on the floor. I apologize for any damage caused, but please be careful next time. Good day to you all." Mr. McKellen walked off, and left the scene leaving the cleaners to continue cleaning the mess, and leaving Chad and Kally to continue shopping. The people that were watching, to see what had happened, had disappeared now, and the workers all got back to their positions continuing their jobs. Chad grabbed his trolley, which slid away when it collided with the sauces, he smiled at the amount of bottles that had landed in there, then turned back to Kally and Pierre.

"You OK now?" Kally asked.

He smiled, and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm cool. Got my Fruity Sauce!" he laughed.

Kally looked in the trolley and saw that there were ten bottles of Fruity Sauce in it.

"You ain't gonna get all of them are you?" she asked.

"Of course he ain't! Am you Chad?" Pierre said, looking at his friend.

"Yeah...The love for Fruity Sauce runs in my family, and Nick and Aaron are gonna be wanting Fruity Sauce! Oh yeah, Pierre thanks for the cover-up. I appreciate it!"

"No problems." he smiled.

"But..how did you know it was Chad that crashed?" Kally asked, confusion written over her face. "This aisle was empty when he crashed."

Pierre laughed.

"I heard a familiar voice scream 'Fruity Sauce'. I was in the opposite aisle stocking away frozen food, then I look up to find my friend crashing into the sauces. So I thought 'Shit he's gonna get into some serious shit now!' and so I backed him up."

Chad and Kally looked shocked and rather pleased.

"Thank you." Kally said.

"Anytime. Anyway, gotta go! Speak to you both later!"

They bid him goodbye. He turned around and jogged back over to the Frozen Food aisle. But just before he left the sauce aisle, he turned back at Chad and Kally who were now walking the opposite way and he called Chad's name. Chad stopped and turned around.

"Call me later!" Pierre shouted.

Chad heard him, and nodded. Pierre saw the nod and went back to work. Chad and Kally left the aisle now, and were continuing with their shopping.

"Lets go get the Pop and Booze!" Chad suggested happily.

"Okay!" Kally agreed.

"Oh, yeah Kal. I meant to ask...why on earth is your hair curly?"

Kally sighed.

"Because my straighteners are broken!" she replied.

"Uh-Oh! May I ask, who broke them and how did they break?"

"One guess!"

"Orlando!" they both said together.

"He was using 'em without my consent, then the other day he gave them back to me, in two pieces. I asked what happened to them. He said he sat on 'em the fat sod did!" Kally explained.

"Oh dear!"

Chad got his Pop and Booze. Kally picked up five bottles of Dr Pepper and dumped them in her trolley. Chad was laughing.

"What?" she asked, smiling.

"You gonna have to hide them, you know that don't you?"

Kally frowned.

"If Orli even touches the bottles, I'll have his hands ripped off him and feed 'em to the meecies in my house!"

Chad burst out a fit of laughters!

"What!!!???"

Chad put his hand over his mouth to stop the laughter, but it was hard not to laugh.

"What is so funny?" she asked, in a giggle.

"Me-ec-ies!" Chad stammered through the laughing fit!

"Well yeah! I will...Orli hates meecies! But they're still beasts!"

Five minutes later, they managed to continue with their shopping. Chad burst out with little laughs every now and again, but they managed to get what they needed.

"You finished now?" Chad asked Kally.

"Not yet, I need new Straighteners don't I?"

"Oh yeah!"

They set off for the toiletries/beauty care aisle. They turned into the aisle as they reached it, but Kally stopped. Chad never noticed until he heard her let out a little scream. He looked back and saw her face looked as if she had seen a ghost!

"What's wrong?" he asked her.

She didn't answer, so Chad turned around to see what she was looking at, and stood there looking at an Hair Straightener box was her twin brother...Orlando!

A/N: There you go...next chapter will be up shortly...as soon as I know that you all like it...the actual plot takes place in next chapter...so keep reading!
A Dream by Chaz
Chapter Three:


Chad stepped backwards two steps, so he was now beside Kally. He watched Orlando pick up various Hair Straightener boxes. His hair was just like Kally's but a bit shorter, and the side of his head looked just like Kally's. Chad had known Orlando and Kally since all three of them was seven years of age! Kally had been the crazy, funny and caring o要e, whereas Orlando was annoying, greedy and had things his own way.

"Why did you scream?" Chad asked her, confusion spread over his mind. Kally took her eyes off her brother, and looked at the confused Chad.

"Because...I knew he was going to be here...I sensed it...and it freaked me out!" she replied.

Chad looked at her, surprised that something like that would freak her out.

"Oh, I see. But...things like that are supposed to happen...it's a twin connection thingy." Chad explained.

"Yeah."

Kally and Chad had not spoken for three minutes after that, until Orlando finally turned their way, but froze o要 the spot as he saw his twin sister looking at him with an annoyed expression o要 her face.

"Kally!" he said excitedly.

Kally sighed.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, with another sigh.

Orlando shrugged his shoulders.

"Dunno!" he replied.

Chad laughed. Kally sighed yet again.

"You don't know?" she asked him, a sarcastic smile o要 her face.

"Yeah."

"What's that in your hands?" Chad asked. "Replacing your sisters Straighteners?"

Orlando looked down at the box he was holding. He looked back at Chad.

"No. These are mine! I need 'em for my hair don't I?"

"C'mon Chad. Let's go pay for all this." Kally interrupted, walking away.

"You coming?" Chad asked Orlando.

Orlando shook his head forward.

"Why not!?"

They both followed Kally to the cashier. She was laying her food o要 the til for the shop assistant to scan it all through. Chad waited for her to finish, then when Kally had packed all of her food away in carrier bags, Chad placed his food and drink o要 the til. The assistant was a female with brown skin and black afro styled hair. She was Jamaican. She picked up the last product which was Bacon.

"Would ya like me to wrop ya beercan?" she asked, in a rather amusing but yet awesome Jamaican accent!

Kally nodded. She wrapped it up, and handed it to Kally, who placed it in a carrier bag. She looks at Chad, and see's that he is trying so hard not to laugh. He had a love for the Jamaican accent, and was always talking in the accent when he was a kid.

The Jamaican woman asked Kally for the amount of money she owed.

"That be t'irty p'und please." she said in her Jamaican accent. Kally pulled out her purse from her bag and took three notes out, and handed them to the woman.

"Thank you."

Kally grabbed the carrier bags by the handles.

"You two, I'll meet you outside." she said, then she walked out of Tesco.

The Jamaican shop assistant was now scanning Chad's items. Orlando was feeling his trousers for some odd reason. Chad laughed.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

Orlando looked up at him, his face looked scared. As if he lost something.

"I've forgotten my wallet!" he confessed.

Chad let out a loud 'tut' and and looked at his shopping. It wasn't going to cost much dollars. So...

"Orli, put ya Straighteners with my shopping. I'll pay for 'em!" he said.

Orlando nodded.

"Oh Chad, no...I couldn't. I'll go ask Kally."

"No, I think that's a bad idea. I'll pay for 'em, and give me the money back when ya can...okay?" Chad ordered.

Orlando sighed with relief.

"Thank you so much Chad."

He placed the box of Straighteners next to Chad's shopping. The Jamaican woman was holding up o要e of ten bottles of Fruity Sauce.

"Ya fruity sauce meh boi, would ya like me to wrap d'ose too?" she asked.

"No thank you." he replied, a smirk o要 his face.

She scanned through the rest of the shopping, and Chad and Orlando were packing it all into carrier bags.

Then five minutes later, they were both walking out of Tesco, Chad carrying five or six bags in each hands, and Orlando carrying the box of his Straighteners. They met up with Kally again, she was sat in her car. It was a soft top, which was pulled back. She had her shades o要, as the sun was shining.

"Get in Orli...gotta go home now!" she said, then she looked at Chad. "It was nice seeing you again dude. We'll have to arrange to meet again. My dad's busy with work and everything lately...so it'd be cool to see more of you. Perhaps it will also stop this annoying brat next to me playing up."

Chad laughed.

"Yeah Kal, shall like to hang out with you more often." he replied.

Kally smiled.

"Well, better go. See you round Chad!"

Chad moved out of the way as Kally reversed out of her parking space and sped off with Orlando waving goodbye to Chad. Chad sighed, he was glad he was able to see his best friends again. Kally, Orlando and Pierre. All three of them in o要e place o要 the same day...it's weird though...perhaps its a sign that all four of them will get together again. "Hmmm." Chad said to himself. He was now walking back home. The carrier bags in his hands were heavy. Especially the o要es with the bottles of pop in. Five minutes had passed since he left Tesco. It felt like a lifetime to get home. But Chad still managed to walk at his normal speed. Then finally, he reached the pathway with the stain of blood o要. Though, the odd thing was...it was not there anymore!

He stopped, and looked around. The shards of glass wasn't there anymore neither...how odd? He ignored this, he needed to get home. His arms were beginning to ache. He started off to walk, clearing his mind of the blood and the glass disappearing. Perhaps he was imagining things when he saw them earlier.

Finally, he turned a corner and into his street. Home sweet home! He walked along the pathway that led to his home, but from here he could he banging noises and raised voices.

"Chad! Yo DUDE! You in there?!" the voices were saying. They sounded familiar. Chad reached his home to find two blonde haired guys were knocking o要 his door, both of them about six foot tall. o要e a little taller than the other. It was none other than...

"Nick! Aaron!"

They turned and saw Chad. The Carter brothers smiled and let out a sigh of relief!

"There you are bro!" Aaron smiled at his older brother.

"Hey there!" Nick said. "Thought you had forgotten about us!"

Chad laughed.

"Nah...give us a hand will ya dudes. These bags are killing me!" he said, holding his left hand up. Nick and Aaron grabbed the bags off his hand, and Chad placed two bags from his right hand to his left. He struggled to pull his keys out of his pocket, but managed to grab them and walked over to the door. He placed the golden key of the bunch inside the the keyhole. Then it was unlocked.

They all made their way in the house. Chad made his way through to the Kitchen, so he could put the food away. Nick and Aaron followed him. They placed the carriers o要 the floor, and Chad turned to them.

"Right, your rooms are where they usually are. You know where the other rooms are. Just o要e thing...do not go in the room next to mine and Milla's room. Okay?"

Aaron and Nick nodded their heads. "Sure!" they both said.

"But why?" Aaron added.

"Nevermind. Anyway, go pack your stuff away and make yourselves at home while I pack the shopping away."

They both walked out of the Kitchen leaving Chad alone to pack the food away. A few hours later...

The sun was now setting in the sky. Nightfall was nearing...Aaron was upstairs in his room. Nick went for a walk around the street. Chad was in the living room, waiting for Milla to come home. She normally arrived home earlier than this. She was two hours late home. Where was she? Chad picked up the house phone o要 a few occasions, and dialled her cell phones number. But it always transferred him to the voicemail, which meant Milla had her phone switched off. Chad was really worried. Another hour later...still no answer to her phone. It was now dark outside, the moon was shining, and Nick and Aaron had decided to eat the dinner Chad made them and went to bed.

"Goodnight Chad."

"'Night!"

Now it was all silent, he was alone. The o要ly o要e awake at this time. All lights were out...Chad was slowly falling asleep...he was running through an orange corridor. He never knew why, but by his speed, it seemed he was running away from someone. He could hear banging behind him, then a loud groan.

"I'll get you!"

It was an horrific voice! o要e that came from the depths of Hell! Chad looked back to get a glimpse of the chaser. It was horrible! A beast...who's skin was a dark green. His face was terrible. Red eyes, a bunch of sharp teeth inside his mouth, and a fork-shaped tongue was popping out every second. The beast was carrying an Axe, swinging it about in front of him. Chad turned his head back. He saw that their were other people in front of him running away from the monster. The o要e closest to him looked familiar. It was Kally.

"C'mon Chad!" she screamed.

Chad sped up. He was not going to let this monster be the o要e to end his life! He almost reached Kally. He ran...as fast as he could go. Then he reached to the highest limit, which caused him to trip! He fell face first o要to the ground below him! Kally stopped and saw he had fallen, and helped him back up!

"Chad! C'mon!!" she repeated.

She was supporting him. They both ran slower than before. Then finally, they reached a door! Kally pushed Chad as they reached the door, and he went flying through it. Then she bravely charged through the open door, following Chad. She landed o要 the ground. She got back up, and saw that someone had closed the door after she entered. Chad was o要 the ground, holding his bleeding nose. Chad looked around at the others. There were o要ly three other people here...but their faces were a blur. He couldn't make them out. The door began to shake. The monster o要 the otherside was banging o要to it. The o要e who closed the door had sealed it shut. But will it stop that monster from getting in? There was no other way out of here! Someone laughed evily behind Chad. Kally looked behind Chad, Chad turned his head around. He saw someone there, but, still, he couldn't make out the face. It was a blur...

The monster was still banging o要 the door, trying to get through. The person behind Chad had walked over to the door. He was small in height, and very plump. Then he had spoken in a very squeaky and girly voice.

"You're all going to die!"

He laughed and unsealed the door! The monster had smashed through! He looked around, landed eyes o要 Chad. Everyone was screaming...as the monster walked over to Chad. Axe raised, deadly eyes fixed o要 him. Then he swung for Chad's neck. But he ducked, and it missed him.

"You're dead!" the monster yelled.

He took another swing, this time he got Chad in the neck...his target. The pain felt unreal. His eyesight was fading. And he felt another slash at his neck...his head was almost cut off. Then a final slash....

"SHIT!" Chad screamed through the darkness! He had awoken from the sleep he had fallen into. He was sweating...his hair felt greasy, and his clothes were sticking to his skin. His heart was pounding so fast...what was that dream about? It was evil! How did he come to dream it? He got up, made his way to the kitchen and poured some clear water into a beaker. He drank some, and felt revitalised and more calm. It was o要ly a dream, he thought to himself. No need to worry. He finished drinking the water. Wasn't Milla home yet?

As he thought this, at that moment, at an instant, the house phone began to ring! He ran into the living room, and picked up the reciever!

"Hello?" he called through.

There was an answer...

A/N: The dream Chad has is an actual dream I had a week ago lol. It was evil...so I thought I'd add it to this story...And as you have noticed, I love the Jamaican accent...it's brilliant! Anyway, hope you liked, please leave a review...I do thrive on feedback lol. Thanks...Chad
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=4156