Angel in Pink by Anita
Summary: a short story contains sex
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Kevin, Other
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 876 Read: 2127 Published: 05/11/05 Updated: 05/11/05

1. a/n by Anita

2. Angel In Pink by Anita

a/n by Anita
hey guys sorry i havent updated in ages i just havent been in the mood to write until tonight when i wrote this short story i just finished
Angel In Pink by Anita
Angel In Pink

Raina walked along the beach barefooted. The cool waves crashed against her ankles as she walked toward the sunset.

The sky was enchanting, toned in hues of violet, rosebud, and a brilliant orange. The rays of light from the sinking sun cast rays of gold along the stunning combustion of color.

The rosebud color of the sunset matched the dress she wore. A tight, mid thigh length dress that hugged her gentle curves.

Looking off into the distance, Raina spotted the dark silhouette of a stranger. She continued to walk towards the stranger almost like she was in a trance.

It did not take her long to reach the figure and she stopped before him. He was stunning. Black spiky hair, emerald green eyes and a chiseled face.

They stood staring into each others eyes as the gulls sang their bedtime songs. He reached out his hand and pushed her hair, that floated freely in the wind, and tucked it behind her ear.

"I have been waiting for your Raina." He spoke in a chilling and husky voice.

She shivered slightly shutting her violet eyes. Her blond hair, like spun golden thread flickered in the breeze.

"I have been waiting so long." He whispered then moved in kissing her pouty mouth.

Raina reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck holding him tightly.

He was a stranger, he had to be because there was no way that she could forget such a beautiful face of a Greek God yet, in her heart, she knew this man.

Kevin Richardson, a Backstreet Boy, someone she had always dreamed of meeting but never thought it possible. Until now.

Their kiss deepened as her lips parted and he slowly, almost like torture, slid his tongue into her mouth. She moaned deep and low in her throat gently caressing the back of his neck.

He gently massaged her back and lowered her down into the warm sand. He leaned over her holding his weight on his fore arms so he wouldn't smash her. He leaned down and kissed her again.

"You taste so good you know that?" He mummered against the velvet bed that claimed to be her lips.

She smiled her sweet smile at him.

"You taste better." She responded and leaned up to kiss him again to prove her point.

He shifted and ran his hands up her bare thighs. She sighed softly in pleasure as he began to work her dress over her waist.He broke the kiss only to pull the dress over her head leaving her stunning body naked,

"What? No underwear?" He smirked.

She giggled and shook her head.

Gently, she reached up and tugged his shirt over his head and then ran her hands over his amazing, sculpted chest.

Kevin closed his eyes enjoying her soft touch. Slowly, her hands travled down south and she un did the button of his pants and unzippered them.

Watching him carefully, she pushed his pants down his hips, past his thighs, and off his feet. Then she caught his boxers and repeated what she had done with his pants.

They lay naked examining each other taking in the art of the other persons body.

"Are you a virgin?" Kevin asked.

He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold off. His dick was throbbing hard.

She shook her head no to his relief and so he slid in. She gasped loudly, her back arching.

"Oh baby, you are so tight." He growled into her neck.

She dug her nails into his bare back as he began to pump in and out of her. Kevin shut his beautiful eyes lost in pleasure as he groaned deeply moving in and out of her tight, silken walls.

She wrapped her firm thighs around him crossing her ankles pushing him deeper into her.

The waves crashed against their bodies soaking them to the bone. The sky had turned a midnight black and the stars shone like diamonds above them.

The breezed that carassed them was warm and soothing making the moment even more to the T.

He picked up his speed, he needed to get his release before his body exploded.

Raina sensed what he was doing and tightened around him causing him to yell out.

Their body's jerked and Kevin shot his hot load into her. The feeling sent her over the edge and she shuddered and came after him.

After they rested a bit, he got up and pulled her up with him. Silently they got dressed before facing each other.

"I'll call you." He said and kissed her cheek before walking away.

Raina watched him her heart pouding.

Empty spaces fill me up with holes,
distant places, with no place left to go
without you within me
I can't find no rest
where I'm going, is anybody's guess

Raina's eyes flew open as her radio went off playing Backstreet Boy's Incomplete.

A dream, she realized, the most wonderful moment of her life, had only been a dream
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=4197