Finally by babybunny
Summary: Finally.......it happens. If you think I should add more, tell me! :)
Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1220 Read: 663 Published: 07/01/05 Updated: 07/01/05

1. Finally by babybunny

Finally by babybunny
It was noon and she was waiting for him at their regular hang out spot to grab something to eat. Of course, he wasn't there.

Why would he be here? That's the easy thing to do, she thought to herself, angry.

She glanced at her watch and it read 2:35pm. He was late by an hour. She was close to giving up hope as she walked back to her black Jetta.

"Angel! Wait!" she heard him call to her. She ignored him and unlocked her car with the little remote before getting in and starting it. He ran to her car and knocked on her window. She looked over, only to see the poor guy panting and giving her an apologetic face.
"Can I help you?" she asked, rolling down the window.
"I'm sorry. I got held up," he said.

If only he wasn't so damn beautiful, she thought to herself, drowning in his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Ugh. Okay, fine. Get in your car and follow me back to her place. I don't even feel like being here anymore," she said, annoyed. He nodded his head and she watched as he turned his body and jogged back to his car.

Fuckin' ass he is...oh but that ass is so sexy, she grinned to herself. Turning up her radio, she pulled out of the parking spot that she was in and waited for him to pull up behind her. As soon as she saw him, she drove off out of the parking lot and drove back to her place with him tailing behind her.

Pulling into her driveway, she shut the car off, got out and locked it. He did the same. She basically gave him the cold shoulder as she played with the lock on her door to her penthouse apartment and walked up the stairs.

"Lock the door," she called down to him. She heard the lock click and she walked into her living room, flopping onto the couch and kicking her shoes off. It was clear that she was very annoyed with him. But she could never stay mad at him. Not only was he absolutely gorgeous, but she was head over heels in love with him, too. Of course, he didn't know it and she was not about to tell him. However, she didn't even know how he felt about me. Her friends had told her that he loved her, and in ways she wanted to believe it but in ways she didn't, too.

"Why are you so quiet?" He asked, sitting next to me and putting an arm around me.
"No reason," she shrugged.

Should I forgive him? she asked herself.

Sighing, she ignored her thought.

"Angel, come on. Talk to me," he said, turning off the TV.
"About what? About how you always manage to be late somehow? It's like you found a bitch that is taking up your time from being with me even when you promise to be somewhere to hang out," she growled. She swore that her face was turning green from jealousy. She hated the girls he hung out with. They were all sluts. Well, at least to her. She was always jealous when she would hear about some girl he thought was gorgeous or something. She hated it when he got a girlfriend.

"Angel, I wasn't with anyone or doing anything. I got caught up at work," He said, giving her honest eyes. She sighed, knowing she couldn't stay mad. Leaning into his chest, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head.
"What do you want to do?" She asked him.
"I don't know. We usually figure it out once we start driving," he replied to her, holding her hand in his. She looked down and on the inside she was screaming with happiness, but on the outside she was hiding it, holding his hand in hers.
"I don't want to waste my gas," she said, leaning back on the couch.
"Okay. Why don't we go to the movies?" he asked.
"Works for me, but we're taking your car," she said with a grin. He got up and then helped her up and led her down the stairs.
"Lock the door," he said in a mocking tone.
"Oh fuck you," she giggled. She fiddled with the lock and then made sure it was locked correctly before following him to his car. They got in, he started it, and then he pulled out of her driveway heading towards town to go to the movies.

When they had got there, they had both decided to see Mr. & Mrs. Smith. It looked like a good movie to the both of them so they got two tickets and walked in to get some drinks. They knew exactly where they were going to sit because it was where they always sat; right in back in the middle. Sitting down, he put his arm around her and she leaned into him. He kissed her forehead.
It's shit like that makes me think he wants to be with me, she thought to herself, sighing.

The movie had started and it was already midway through. She noticed that kept looking at her through the corer of her eye. When she got weirded out, she looked at him.

"Why do you keep looking at me?" she asked in a whisper.
"I'm not," he lied.
"Stop lying. You are and I see you doing it," she whispered. He rested his forehead against hers. He cupped her face and shut his eyes and then within seconds he looked at her again.
"What's wrong?" she asked. He took her by the hand and they left the theater. He led her to the car and then left to go back to her place. The car ride was silent.

What the hell is going on? she thought.

Getting home, she went to unlock the door and they walked inside. He walked to the balcony, opened the screen door and sat on the chairs. He put his hand to his chin and sparked up a cigarette. She followed him and sparked up her own cigarette.

"What's going on?" she asked. "Everything was fine. What happened?"
"I was just thinking throughout the movie, and I can't take it anymore Angel," he said to her.
"What? What's wrong?" she asked, getting up, ashing her cigarette and kneeling in front of him.
"Angel I love you. I've been hiding it for months and I was waiting for the right time to tell you. I doubt you feel the same, but I just can't take it anymore. I feel like my head is going to explode," he said, refusing to look into her eyes. She smiled. Her heart was beating faster than usual. Smiling, she wrapped her arms around his neck.
"Look at me," she whispered. He lifted his eyes to hers and she kissed him. He wrapped his arms around her, picking her up and sitting her on his lap.

Finally! she smiled to herself.

Their lips pressed together, sharing a sweet and passionate kiss.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=4406