Everything's Gonna Be Alright by LenniluvsBrian
Summary: Eight-year-old Tesia is back home & longing for the brother she misses dearly. Here's an inside look on some of what she goes through, back home in Florida.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Group, Other
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama
Warnings: Violence, Child Abuse, Sexual Assault/Rape
Challenges:
Series: A.J. & Tesia Series
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 3393 Read: 47405 Published: 08/24/05 Updated: 08/30/05

1. Just What Was That Noise? by LenniluvsBrian

2. And Jump Right Out Of Your Skin by LenniluvsBrian

3. Mean Old Boogie Man by LenniluvsBrian

4. You Want To Scream & Shout by LenniluvsBrian

5. Don't You Be Afraid/ Everything's Gonna Be Alright by LenniluvsBrian

Just What Was That Noise? by LenniluvsBrian
A.N.: Hey y'all! Yes, I'm back again. Hehe. So yanno, the chapters in this fic are kinda short. Sorry, but I did the best I could. Sorry to keep y'all waiting for so damned long. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own Tesia & story idea. A.J. & rest of BSB own themselves, as does Marcus. The song Everything's Gonna Be Alright is owned by Alvin & the Chipmunks. Thank-you. Note: This fic is meant to take place when A.J.'s 23. It is meant to be during his stint in rehab & all that.
Chipettes: Hey boys, just what was that noise Comin from somewhere over there? If it wasn't you and it wasn't me Then what in the wide wide world could it be?
Eight-year-old Tesia Lenore McLean lay asleep in her bed, at her home in Orlando, Florida. She was sleeping just fine, until she thought she heard a noise. She bolted awake, and clutched her Teddy Bear to her chest.

"Shh. Don't be scared, Teddy," she whispered to her beloved stuffed friend.

She hugged her Teddy even closer, then nodded.

"I know you wants J. I wants him too," she said quietly. "Buts Daddy said we can'ts have J. right now - 'cause J.'s been naughty an' needs time to learn how to behave again."

She sniffled some, as she heard another noise nearby. "I dunno why J. gots naughty, Teddy. J. always been good. What he do that was so naughty?"

A new noise sounded, this time even closer to her room.

"Maybe I was naughty, Teddy. Maybe that's why J. don'ts wanna see me." She frowned to herself. "Buts J. always wanna see me before when I was naughty - an' I don't think I been too naughty - have I?"

She looked down at her stuffed friend, and started to cry when she saw him nod - though, she had only imagined she saw it.

"I have been naughty," she wailed miserably. "Too naughty. J. ain't gonna loves me no more!"

She began to hiccup, as her tears turned to stifled wails of distress. She buried her face into her Teddy Bear.

"I'm sorry, Teddy! I'm sorry!" She whimpered. "I knows you wanna see J. too!"

The door to her room opened then, and an angry face appeared in the now lit doorway.

"Just what are you crying about now, you ungrateful little brat?" A voice growled.

Tesia hiccuped. "I'm sorry, Daddy. Teddy misses J."

Bob stealed his heart against the pitiful look upon his little girl's face. "Well, it's your fool-headed brother's own damned fault he can't see you!"

"It nots my fault?" Tesia asked through sniffles.

"Did I say it was?" Bob demanded. "It's Alex's! He's too damned stupid! And he don't deserve to see you anyway! If he's too good for us, then we're too good for him!"

"Buts I loves J.!" Tesia exclaimed. "I wanna see J.!"

"Well you can't!" Bob yelled. "And shut-up before your mother comes out to see what your bawling about now!"

"Buts Daddy..." Tesia whined some. "I wants J."

"Well, we don't always get what we want, now do we?"

"But - "

"Tesia, if you do NOT shut-up RIGHT now, I'm coming in and giving you a spanking!"

Tesia's eyes welled up with even more tears. She didn't even know what she'd done wrong - not really anyway.

"I - "

Bob's eyes flashed her a Look of warning, immediately shutting the child up.

"Now, get to sleep. OR I swear to God I'm going to blister your backside!" Bob stated, slamming the door behind him.

Tesia gulped, and snuggled back down under the covers with her Teddy. She was surprised he hadn't spanked her, but wasn't gonig to question it - not long as she kenw what was good for her.

"Loves you Teddy...even ifs Daddy won'ts cuddle with us no more. An even ifs J. done wrong, so we can'ts see him. I loves you."

She gave her Teddy a kiss. "Maybe Kevy'll comes see us soon. That'd be fun! I loves Kevy more 'en anybody - cept J. I'ma marry Kevy some day; just you wait an' see. It'll happen."

She closed her eyes then, and fell back to sleep a few short moments later, not knowing her father had been standing outside her door listening in.

And Jump Right Out Of Your Skin by LenniluvsBrian
A.N.: Is it just me, or does anyone else feel this is the wrong song for this story? And no, I'm not changing it now that it's been written - it had to be written this way for some reason I'm unaware of - but I keep wishing I'd used it for her & A.J., instead of all this. But, hey, things happens for a reason, though we may never know the reason. So, as always, Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own Tesia & story idea. A.J. & BSB own themselves, as does Marcus. Song is Everything's Gonna Be Alright by Alvin & the Chipmunks. Thank-you.
You want to scream and shout and jump right out of your skin Ah, ah, ah-whooo Don't be cryin' about Come on and take my hand and you will understand Oh, baby Everything's gonna be alright Don't you be afraid when things go bump in the night Get closer to me and baby hold on tight 'Cause everything's gonna be all right
Tesia awoke again a while later, as she'd heard another creepy noise. She bolted up in bed, clutching her Teddy Bear once more.

"What was that, Teddy?"

When she didn't get an answer, she whimpered, listening for more noises. She heard it again, and was trying to determine just what it was. When she could no longer take it anymore, she screamed.

"DADDY!!!!"

Her bedroom door flew open moments later, but instead of her father standing there now, it was her mother instead.

"What the f*ck do you want Tesia?" Claire McLean - Bob's second wife - demanded.

"Daddy..." Tesia choked out quietly.

"Well, he's NOT here, now is he?"

"Where'd he go?"

"That's NONE of your f*cking business!"

"But - "

Claire stormed into the room then, and yanked Tesia out of bed. She roughly pulled her up onto her feet, and angrily grabbed the Teddy Bear and threw him back onto the bed.

"Hey! Don't hurt Teddy!" Tesia cried.

"Oh, believe me, it's not him whose in trouble, you little urchin."

Tesia's lower lip trembled, when she saw her mother's hand raise up in the air. She squished her eyes shut, so she wouldn't have to see it come down. She felt the stinging blow land upon her small cheek, almost causing her to reel backwards - only she couldn't, as her mother still had a hold of her.

Claire began to shake the eight-year-old child she'd never wanted to begin with. "Don't you mouth off to me, you little bitch!"

Tesia could feel her eyes roll back in her head, as she was shaken like crazy. She'd started to cry after being slapped, and was starting to feel ill from all the shaking being done.

Claire stopped shaking her, and started to slap her wherever she felt like.

Tesia shrieked and cried, desperately trying to get away. "DADDY!!!!"

"Your father's not going to do anything but blister your sorry excuse of a backside for upsetting me and mouthing off, you little worthless piece of shit!"

Tesia closed her eyes, trying to block out all the pain, but ended up screaming again anyway.

"JAAAY!!!!!"

She felt another stinging slap to her face for that.

"Do NOT call for your shit-headed brother! Why, that bastard should've died or gone to jail ages ago!"

"NO!" Tesia yelled. "HE'S MINE AN' I LOVE HIM!"

Claire saw red, and slapped the little girl silly. Once done, she shoved her to the floor and walked out, calling for her husband. "ROBERT! DEAL WITH *YOUR* BRAT!"

Tesia fell to the floor sobbing. She knew she was toast now, if Daddy was home and had heard.

Bob entered the room looking none too happy. "Tesia, GET UP!" He barked.

Tesia got up quick as she could, which really wasn't all that fast.

"I warned you, Tesia. I told you to keep it quiet and sleep. But do you ever listen to me? NO!"

Tesia whimpered and back up some as her father came closer. She wished her brother were there to protect her - whether he'd been naughty or not.

Bob advanced on his little girl, as he took his belt off. "You need to learn Tesia. And learn you shall."

Tesia was hysterical as she was given her beating. It wasn't her fault she got scared of the dark easily! It wasn't! She slunk to the floor in a pained, defeated heap, bawling uncontrolably.

Bob left abruptly, unable to stand there and watch her any longer - nor able to handle seeing just what he had done to his little girl. He just hoped one day she'd understand.

Mean Old Boogie Man by LenniluvsBrian
A.N.: In a good mood now, courtesy of a guy. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own Tesia, Raul, & story idea. A.J. owns himself, as does Marcus & rest of BSB. Thank-you. Note: Song is Everything's Gonna Be Alright by Alvin & the Chipmunks.
Chipmunks: Hey girl, we don't wanna rock your world But we don't believe in that mean old boogie man There ain't no such thing no how, no way, no where But sometimes late at night we still get a little scared

Two days later, Tesia was still locked up in her room. She'd been granted meals, and she had a mini portable toilet in her room, along with some toilet paper, to keep herself clean. It was emptied twice a day, and that was it though. She was lying on her bed, staring at a picture she;d dug out of its hiding spot.

"Wish you were here, J.," she whispered to her photo, her Teddy Bear lying next to her. "Teddy an' I sure miss you - lots."

She wiped away a few stray tears that leaked out. She also wiped her leaky nose on her pajama sleeve.

"What you do that was so naughty?" She asked the photo. "I didn't know you could be naughty. You're my hero - heroes aren't naughty. They can't be."

She kissed the photo lovingly. "I still loves you though - even if Daddy says you gots naughty."

She heard someone coming then, and quickly shoved her photo of her and her brother back into its hiding place. She then turned slightly to see who it was that was coming in. She began to cry immediately when she saw who it was, as she knew just what they wanted from her.

Raul.

Raul had come back for her, just like he had promised he would after last time - and the time before that and the time before that and the time before that and so on. He'd come to get what he figured to be rightfully his.

Tesia whimpered, as her door was closed and locked and she was picked up and ever so gently laid upon her bed. She began to squirm when he started to undress her though.

Raul smacked the little girl's thighs when she began to squirm.

"Stop it!" He ordered, as he finished undressing her.

Tesia tried to fight him off, but to no avail. He was just too damned strong. She wailed miserably, as he began to touch her little body all over.

Raul was highly enjoying himself - like always - as this was what he took pleasure in most - LOVING the small girl beneath him.

Tesia screamed loudly, as he entered her and began his evil deed.

Raul smacked her throughout his deed, trying to silence her as best he could. He couldn't have her screaming non-stop, now could he?

Tesia closed her eyes and imagined she was at the beach with her brother, swimming in the ocean tide, as it flowed into shore. She loved going to the beach with her brother more than anything. Hell, she loved ANYTHING that had to do with her brother more than anything!

Raul watched as she popped her thumb into her mouth and smiled, as this meant that she was going to be keeping herself quiet for him.

"Good girl, Tesia," he murmured. "Let me love you, like nobody else, Baby."

Tesia whimpered softly around her thumb, but then remained silent for the rest of her torture - thinking of her brother and all the good times she always had when with him.

You Want To Scream & Shout by LenniluvsBrian
A.N.: Glad y'all are enjoying this lil' ole fic of mine! Hehe. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own, Tesia, Raul, & story idea. A.J. & rest of BSB own themselves, as does Marcus. Thank-you. Note: Song is Everything's Gonna Be Alright by Alvin & The Chipmunks.
You want to scream and shout and jump right out of your skin Ah, ah, ah-wooo Don't be cryin' about Come on and take my hand and you will understand Oh, baby Everything's gonna be alright Don't you be afraid when things go bump in the night Get closer to me and baby hold on tight 'Cause everything's gonna be all right

Tesia sat in the tub being cleaned by a man she hated more than anyone or anything. She sat with her thumb set in her mouth, as to keep herself quiet. She had been devastated to discover that her parents had gone out again, thus leaving her home all by herself. And though against the law, nobody knew of it - not even A.J. had any clue as to just what really went on when she was home.

"You were such a good girl tonight, Tesia," Raul praised, as he cleaned her up. "I haven't had to spank you once. Well, not since I taught you tonight, just how importantit is to keep quiet."

Tesia nodded ever so slightly, just wishing she could go back to her nice warm bed and snuggle with Teddy.

"Now, remember, I'm coming again tomorrow, as I'm going away this weekend. Nick needs my protection for a few days. But I'll be back to love you some more after the weekend."

Again, Tesia nodded silently. She didn't know what else to do. She wasn't allowed to call her brother at all - especially not now since he'd been naughty. So, she basically had no choice but to suffer in silence.

Raul finished cleaning the little girl up and carried her back to bed, dressing her in her pajamas once more.

"There we go, all set," he smiled, as he lay her upon her bed - which now had clean sheets.

Tesia snuggled into her bed, clutching her Teddy to her chest tight as she possibly could.

Raul covered her up, kissed her head, then left the same way he'd come in - through the front door.

Tesia whimpered as she lay there in tears - tears that soaked her Teddy Bear and pillow completely.

"I don't want this no more..." She blubbered. "But I gotta protects you, Teddy."

She hugged her Teddy even closer.

"No Teddy, I don'ts hate you for it. Not your fault you can't keep yourself safe. I'ma keep you safe forever, Teddy, I promise."

She sniffled and hiccuped, then kissed her Teddy's head. "I loves you, Teddy. An' we'll gets to J. soon 'nough. I knows we will."

She then snuggled further down under the covers, and eventually fell back to sleep, not waking until morning when her mother came in screaming for her to get up and go to school.

Don't You Be Afraid/ Everything's Gonna Be Alright by LenniluvsBrian
A.N.: Well, here's another update! Tis the last chapter. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own Tesia, Raul, & story idea. A.J., & rest of BSB own themsevles, as does Marcus. Thank-you. Note: Song is Everything's Gonna Be Alright by Alvin & the Chipmunks.
Everything's gonna be alright Don't you be afraid when things go bump in the night Get closer to me and baby hold on tight 'Cause everything's gonna be alright

Tesia lay in her bed again a few days later. She was home from school, as she'd been suspended for not knowing the answers to her math homework. She'd dug something out of its hiding place, and was staring at it sadly.

"J. where are you? What's takin' you so long to come an' gets me? Don'ts you loves me no more?"

She gave a grim smile to her beloved photo of the two of them.

"I know you're tryin' best you can. But I miss you lots. Teddy does too."

She glanced at her Teddy and gave him a genuine smile.

"Remember last time, Teddy? J. took us to the beach! An' we hads SO much fun! He thoughts we were silly for runnin' in an' outta the waves."

She giggled then. "An' 'member when he threw us in? I gots mad 'cause you gots all wet, but J. threw yah in the dryer, an' then you were all nice an' warn an' cuddly."

She hugged her Teddy Bear. "You likes to cuddle, don'ts you, Teddy?"

She listened to his response and giggled again.

"Don't worry, I likes cuddles too. 'Specially J. cuddles. They're the best!"

She listened to her Teddy again, and giggled even more.

"Yes, I loves Kevy cuddles too. They're GREAT!" She told him, doing her Tony the Tiger impression.

She went back to looking at her photo. "J.'s the greatest, ain't he, Teddy? Bet he loves us more 'en ANYbody! 'Cept maybe Kevy - Kevy loves us lots too. Hehe."

She sighed. "I best hide this soon, huh? Don't wants Mommy or Daddy to finds it - then we'd be in LOTS of trouble. An' we don't wants that."

She kissed the picture, gave her brother one last smile, then hid it once more.

"Some day, I'm nots gonna hafta hide that. I'ma puts it in a frame, an' show EVERYbody what a great brother I gots."

She lay her head upon her pillow, as she smiled at the thought.

"Those'll be good days Teddy. Those'll be the GREATEST days of our lives. An' know why?"

She listened for an answer, then spoke again.

"'Cause then we'll be safe, an' J.'ll scare the Boogie Man away. An' everything'll be okay, 'cause J.'ll be there to protect us."

Teddy and Tesia lay upon her bed, until Daddy came home and whooped her butt good for having had wet her bed in her sleep.

Everything's gonna be alright Don't you be afraid when things go bump in the night Get closer to me and baby hold on tight 'Cause everything's gonna be alright
(Repeat till fade)
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=4803