I Could Not Ask For More by Bianca
Summary: Part I of the Tomorrow Isn?t Easy Trilogy:

When Bianca Parker finally lands a record deal after years of hard work and auditions, she is thrilled. When she finds out she?ll be the new opening act for the Backstreet Boys? latest tour, however, it is a dream come true for her. She and her best friend Brianna immediately hit it off with the Boys, but not all is perfect. With twisted love triangles and problematic ex-boyfriends, Bianca?s in for some hardships along the way. But when it all comes down to it, she could not ask for more.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 37 Completed: Yes Word count: 77372 Read: 88083 Published: 10/15/05 Updated: 10/16/05

1. Auditions and Introductions by Bianca

2. Disney, Burgers, and Rock-N-Roll by Bianca

3. An Interesting Ride by Bianca

4. An Eventful Shopping Spree by Bianca

5. Lunch, Arguments and Brotherly Advice by Bianca

6. Are You Free Friday Night? by Bianca

7. In Production by Bianca

8. Getting Ready by Bianca

9. Hotels and Beaches by Bianca

10. The Reunion by Bianca

11. Happy Birthday, Bean!!! by Bianca

12. Hangovers for Everyone by Bianca

13. A Night In by Bianca

14. AJ's Evening Out by Bianca

15. Going Home by Bianca

16. Hometown Memories by Bianca

17. Brian's Secret by Bianca

18. The Hometown Countdown by Bianca

19. Care To Share? by Bianca

20. Problems, Guilt and Surprises by Bianca

21. Party Planning by Bianca

22. Truths, Dare and Embarrassments by Bianca

23. A Day in the Park by Bianca

24. Eventful Vacations and Birthday Preparations by Bianca

25. The Morning After by Bianca

26. Surprise Surprise! by Bianca

27. Why? by Bianca

28. Public Displays of Affection by Bianca

29. Uninvited Guests and Surprise Disappearance by Bianca

30. Breaking the News by Bianca

31. Lonely Hearts by Bianca

32. A Drunken Mistake by Bianca

33. The Joys of Christmas by Bianca

34. Big News and Unplanned I Love You's by Bianca

35. Reunions, Announcements and Surprise Destinations by Bianca

36. European Memories by Bianca

37. Happy Endings? by Bianca

Auditions and Introductions by Bianca
As Bianca Parker walked down the long hallway, she began to notice that her calmness was very rapidly turning into nervousness. The butterflies in her stomach were terrible, and she felt as though she was going to throw up any second. "I can't do this," Bianca thought aloud.

"Oh yes you can and you're damn well going to," replied Brianna Chambers, Bianca's best friend.

Never before had Bianca felt so nervous. She had been through plenty of auditions, however, she had never auditioned for a major record label. She began thinking how she wanted to back out instead of risking it and being not only rejected, but also laughed at. That thought terrified Bianca the most.

"Look, you'll do a great job. In fact, I know you're gonna blow them away," Brianna said bringing Bianca back from her thoughts. "You're pure talent. Anyone can look at you and tell that," she said trying to reassure her best friend for the trillionth time.

"That's your opinion, not the opinion of those big-wigs sitting in that room waiting for me to show up. They probably said they wanted me to audition because they felt sorry for me," Bianca said half seriously and half for reassurance from Brianna.

"Fine! Bianca, you're right. They're just waiting so they can watch and then just reject you because they need to reject someone right now," Brianna replied loudly. "They needed to kill time so they decided to let you come and audition with now intentions of calling you back! It's just one big conspiracy centered on you."

"Brianna why did you say that? You know how I am about being rejected! I cannot believe you just said those things to me!" Bianca fought back her emotions.

"You know I wasn't serious. Just calm down and give them all you've got," Brianna said giving Bianca a hug.

*ONE HOUR LATER*

"I told you that you would do a great job and, damn it you refused to listen to me!" Brianna greeted her best friend oh-so-affectionately after her big audition.

"I know, I know," Bianca started to reply. "I was just so nervous. They want me to come back next week for the final round. They'll pick one opening act from the five acts they heard from today."

It had been Bianca's dream to tour with the Backstreet Boys and sing for Jive Records since the first time she heard a BSB song on the radio. Every time someone mentioned them or one of their songs the first comment out of her mouth would be "they have to be the five hottest guys in the world." Although Bianca didn't know much more about them, she knew they had the looks and the talent.

Brianna, on the other hand, was different. She wanted to be behind the scenes rather than in the spotlight. She just never wanted to have all the attention. She thought it was fine for Bianca, but not for her.

Bianca just wouldn't accept the fact that Brianna didn't want to help her start a duo. They would always end up arguing when one of them brought up the subject. "But Brianna, you know I can't do this alone. Besides, you can sing better than me. You need to forget about your fears and sing," Bianca would always say, trying to convince her best friend that she needed her help.

Brianna's only reply would be, "I'm not scared, I'm just not an attention hog." Brianna, however, was scared and was just too proud to admit that to anyone.

The two girls did finally meet an agreement. Brianna decided she would do Bianca's make-up and hair for her shows. "I still think you should sing with me," Bianca would say to bug Brianna every now and then.

That day, when Bianca said that, Brianna got irritated. "Bianca, we are not going into this again. I don't want you to be ill at me because I won't sing, but you know I can't get out there in front of people and perform. There has to be a little conceit in a performance, and I can't stand on a stage and say 'these hundreds and thousands of people are here for me to entertain them.' If you can do that, it's wonderful and I'm really happy for you. And no matter what you do, I will be 100 percent behind you all the way. But you have to understand that there are certain things that you have to do alone."

Bianca said nothing, but realized for the first time that Brianna was right.

*TWO WEEKS LATER*

"Why do we have to be here?" Nick asked as he and the other five guys walked to the van that was taking them to the Jive Records studio.

"For the millionth time, we have to be here to greet the newest member or members of Jive Records because they'll be touring with us this year," Brian answered his best friend.

"Well, who are we going to be greeting and congratulating? It would be nice to know if we are going to be touring with a guy or a girl. Maybe even more than one girl," A.J. said with a mischievous smile. "What are the chances of this group being female?"

"Well, considering the fact that they only had one guy audition last week, I'd say that the chances are pretty good. Unless they decide to put us through hell and make us tour with a guy," Howie replied not looking at A.J.'s reaction.

"All I can say is that I sure hope they find a fine girl. Who cares about touring with some guy? A chick would be more fun to hang out with, anyway." A.J. said looking at the other four with the same grin he had given them before.

*AT THE SAME TIME*

"Wish me luck."

"Girl, you know you don't need it," Brianna reassured Bianca as she waited to go into the office. "Besides, it's bad luck for me to say that."

"I hope you're right. I wonder where everybody else it? They're probably calling every-body to come in at different times, and the winner will probably be told to come last," Bianca answered her own question. "You know, I'm kinda nervous but not as bad as last week when I was at the final audition. I keep thinking I should be more nervous now because this is it. If I don't make it now, I don't make it at all. But I'm really not that nervous."

Just then Bianca heard her name over the loudspeaker in the lobby. "Okay, here goes nothing," she said standing up.

"No, you mean here goes everything," Brianna corrected her. That was just like Brianna to try her best to scare Bianca when she was under a great deal of pressure.

*20 MINUTES LATER*

As Brianna sat wondering what the hell was taking so long, she heard the entrance doors open. When she looked up, she saw five guys walking through the door. "Hmmm, they're pretty cute. I wonder how old they are?" she thought as she gave them a pleasant smile.

"Hi," the tall, dark-haired one said walking by. Brianna noticed how gorgeous he was.

The guys sat down waiting. They were all cute. The two shorter ones were sweeter looking. One had his long curly hair slicked back into a pony-tail and the other was slightly taller with short dirty blond curls. The skinny guy was kinda tall and he had blue hair. Brianna also noticed the numerous tattoos on his arms. The youngest one, holding a comic book, had straight, blonde locks that hung to his ears. He was cute in a boyish way but the last guy, the one who had greeted her, was the one she noticed the most. He had dark brown hair that was short and unkempt. The feature she noticed about him though was his eyes. He had the most beautiful green eyes and Brianna had never seen any eyes so intense.

"So are you here auditioning?" he asked breaking her thoughts. She began to blush when she realized she had been staring.

"Um, no. My best friend came last week for the finals and had to come back today," she answered him.

"So, your best friend is it a girl or a guy?" the blue-haired one asked her.

"A.J. don't start with that," green-eyes said turning to give him a serious look.

Just then, the door to the office opened and Bianca slowly emerged. She wasn't smiling, but she wasn't crying either. She was obviously shocked, but whether it was good or bad was yet to be determined.

"Bianca, what happened? Did you get it? What's wrong? Please tell me!" Brianna said as Bianca sat down in a chair.

"Well, I don't really know. They gave me a bunch of papers to go over and sign. They said it was legal stuff. And then they told me to wait out her to meet the guys I'll be touring with. It all happened so fast..." she said not yet realizing the full meaning of those words.

"Well, guys, we can finally meet our opening act," Kevin said. "I'm Kevin. I realize you're Bianca, but you still haven't told me your name," he said turning to Brianna with a sexy smile.

"Brianna Chambers," she replied blushing once more.

As the guys walked over to greet Bianca, Kevin noticed Nick wasn't in attendance. He looked back at the couch and found him in the same spot still reading his comic book.

"Nick, come over and be social, or the ladies are gonna hate you," Brian said jokingly in an attempt to get his best friends attention.

When Nick didn't look up from his comic book, Kevin decided to take matters into his own hands. "Nick!" he yelled.

"What?" Nick yelled looking up from his comic book for the first time since they had been there.

"Come over here and be nice to the new talent," Kevin said managing to keep his temper under control.

"Fine," Nick said reluctantly as he stood up.

"Bianca, don't worry about him, he'll be fine, he's just a little sick," A.J. told her as Nick started over toward the group.

"Really? What's the matter with him?" she asked, looking at Nick then back to A.J.

"He has mad cow disease," A.J. said giving Bianca a smile that sent tingles down her spine. She stood admiring him as he talked to everyone else. He was someone that she never would have gone after before, but for some reason she was very attracted to him now. She had never met someone as mysterious and unpredictable as him and that's mainly why she liked him. Her thoughts were broken when Nick walked up.

"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Nick," he said looking down at the ground.

"I'm Bianca," she said smiling sweetly and trying unsuccessfully to see his face.

"Nick, I told her that she doesn't have to worry about your condition," A.J. told him lightly. He punched him in the arm out of playfulness.

"What condition?" Nick asked with a puzzled expression.

"The rather bad case of mad cow disease that you were diagnosed with last week," he replied with a smirk.

"That's really not funny, A.J. You really need a new past time. I do not have mad cow disease..." he said looking at Bianca for the first time. 'Wow,' he thought. 'She's beautiful.'

Nick studied her face carefully, taking in her every delicate feature. Her eyes were a warm ocean-blue that Nick could lose himself in and they were surrounded by long, midnight lashes. Her lips, slightly pursed, were cherry-red as if she had been biting them out of nervousness.

Her fair skin was glowing under the light and her hair gleamed in mahogany layers that fell just below her shoulders. Nick had to fight the urge to reach out and run his hands through Bianca's hair. He wanted to feel the soft strands glide through his fingers.

She was average height and slender; petite and healthy. With one look Nick could tell she was all girl. He couldn't find a trace of tomboy nature anywhere. Normally, he liked a girl to be sweet, but to be able to tumble with the guys, too. Someone he could rough-house with as well as be romantic to. Bianca looked like anything but the rough-and-tumble type and these totally feminine girls didn't usually interest Nick, but there was something about her that held his attention; almost like a magic bond.

"Umm, well, hmmm..." he stuttered losing all feeling in his body.

"Looks like Nick has a crush," A.J. said poking him in the side.

"No I don't!" he said blushing profusely.

"Well, we have to go, but you need to meet us here tomorrow at 12:30 Bianca," Kevin told her with a smile as their manager came out of his office. "Brianna, you need to come to," he said, looking at her with the same sexy smile as before. "We're gonna take you two to lunch and show you around the town."

"We'll be here at 12:30 on the dot," Brianna said with the sweetest smile she could produce.

"Bye, ladies," the guys said as they left the building.

When they were out of earshot Bianca let out the loudest scream she could. "I'm gonna be touring with the Backstreet Boys!!!" All Brianna could do was look on with amusement.

Walking out to her car she thought to herself, 'This is gonna be an experience I'll never forget!'
Disney, Burgers, and Rock-N-Roll by Bianca
*THE NEXT MORNING*

"Wake up! We're gonna be late!" Brianna yelled while throwing articles of clothing at Bianca. They had less than an hour to get ready and be at the Jive studios.

"Just a few more minutes and I'll get up," Bianca said rolling over and covering herself with the blankets.

"Bianca, get your lazy ass up now! We don't have a few more minutes. If you don't get up now, we are going to be really late. You don't want to give the people at Jive, especially not the Backstreet Boys, a bad impression. So get the hell up!" Brianna threw more clothes at Bianca.

"What time is it?" Bianca asked sleepily.

"11:45. Now, get up!"

*ONE HOUR LATER*

"I can't believe we aren't gonna be late," Brianna said parking her black Honda Accord in the parking lot across the street from the Jive Studios.

"I can," Bianca said checking her make-up one last time. She couldn't wait to see again.

Brianna, on the other hand, couldn't wait to see Kevin again. She had been awake most of the night thinking about him. She remembered his intensely beautiful green eyes that he had looked her over with the day before.

*AT THE SAME TIME*

"I'm really glad they signed Bianca. She's really cool," A.J. said looking out the window as the approached the Jive Records Studio in their van.

'Yeah, me too,' Nick thought at the smiling at the thought of seeing Bianca again.

"What's the matter, man?" See someone you like out there?" Brian asked nudging Nick in the arm when he noticed the grin on his face.

"Nothin', um, just thinkin'," he said blushing slightly.

"Well, Bianca's nice and all, but I'm more interested in getting to know Brianna a little better. I like it that she's Bianca's best friend because that means she'll more-than-likely come along for the tour," Kevin said watching as the driver pulled up to the curb to let them out.

"Look, here come the lovely ladies now," A.J. said waving at Brianna and Bianca.

*AT THE SAME TIME*

"Hey, there are the guys," Bianca said, returning A.J.'s greeting.

Brianna watched with anticipation as the five guys got off the van one by one. Howie was the first off, followed by Brian. Nick wasn't far behind and, surprisingly, he wasn't carrying a comic book. She heard Bianca's breath catch as A.J. stepped onto the ground. He had changed his looks since yesterday, much to Bianca's delight. His hair was now blonde and he wore a pair of baggy jeans and a simple white t-shirt. Finally Kevin emerged and it was Brianna's turn to gasp. H was wearing a pair of khaki cargo pants and a tight black button-up shirt. His hair stood up as if he had just run his fingers through it. His stubble was only an addition to his sexiness.

"Hi, ladies," A.J. greeted them. "How are the two prettiest girls in Orlando doing on this beautiful June day? (authors note: I don't know if the Jive Studio is in Orlando or not, but for the sake of this story it is.)

"Hey. We're great," Brianna replied smiling at Kevin. "What about y'all?"

"We're good. Well, we should get going or everywhere good to eat will be full," Kevin said taking Brianna by the hand and leading her down the street. He signaled for the others to follow.

Brianna's heart was racing, but it all felt so right. She liked the fact that Kevin made the first move. It made things a little more comfortable for her. While walking, she didn't say a word, but only squeezed his hand which let him know that she was happy with his actions.

"I'm really starting not to care where we eat. I'm too hungry to care," Howie said rubbing his tummy. "My stomach isn't growling anymore. Now it's roaring," he said laughing.

"All right, where does everyone want to eat? Howie, we know you don't care," Brian said turning around to face everyone with his hands in the air.

Responses of 'I don't care' and 'me, either' came from the group.

"Well,...no, never mind," Brianna stopped.

"No, where do you want to go, Brianna? There must be someplace you have a craving for." Kevin looked at her sweetly.

"Yeah, speak now or forever hold your peace," Brian said with that cute, doofy-looking grin.

"Well, let's try the Hard Rock Cafe," she said looking to everyone for their reaction.

"Hey, sounds good to me," A.J. said as he slipped his arm around Bianca's shoulders.

*20 MINUTES LATER*

As the seven new friends waited for their food, they began to chat aimlessly about themselves.

"So, how old are both of you?" A.J. asked smiling coyly.

"Well, I'm 20," Brianna said turning to Kevin with a smile. "But Bianca is 17, about to turn 18. In fact, she'll be 18 in about a month. Isn't that right, Bean?" she said kicking Bianca under the table. "Stop drooling into your coke or it will go flat."

"Yeah, my birthday's coming up soon. And I wasn't drooling," Bianca said rubbing her leg. "So, how old are all of you?"

A.J. answered, "I'm 21, B-Rok is 24, D. is 25, Kevin is 27, and Nick is 19." He looked at each of the guys as he told their ages.

There was a lull in the conversation and everyone looked around the table nervously.

"If my damn food doesn't hurry up..." Howie said hungrily.

Brian thought of how he shouldn't have stayed up to finish watching the basketball game last night as he yawned.

'She's really pretty,' Nick thought, 'but she seems to only want to talk to A.J.' He gazed at Bianca across the table.

'I wonder if I should ask her out for Friday night,' Kevin though staring longingly at Brianna.

'Damn! He is so sexy,' Brianna thought about Kevin excitedly.

A.J.'s eyes locked with Bianca's and for no apparent reason, they both burst out laughing.

'She has a sexy laugh,' A.J. realized. 'I like a girl who can laugh.'

'I could get lost in those eyes,' Bianca imagined.

Everyone’s thoughts were interrupted as food was placed on the table. Howie grabbed his hamburger and the table was quiet again as everyone enjoyed their long-awaited meal. "I'm really glad you recommended this place, Brianna" he said between shovels. "The food is really good."

"Yeah, I like the rock stuff, too," she replied. Do y'all know they actually have one of Nirvana's gold records here?"

"Yeah, I love Nirvana," Nick said looking at Brianna.

"They were a really good band until Kurt Cobain offed himself," she said with a laugh.

"Yeah," Nick agreed, fumbling with his fork and averting his eyes from everyone. "Guys, I don't really feel all that good."

"What's wrong, Nicky? Your mad cow disease acting up again?" A.J. asked jokingly as he took another chomp off his burger.

"You know what, A.J.? You're really not funny. I don't appreciate your humor."

"Okay, guys." Looking at Brianna and Bianca nervously Howie said, "Sorry about them. They just don't know when to stop. So, let's turn the attention back to you."

"Is that good or bad?" Brianna asked flashing a friendly smile. Howie had never talked directly to her before because he was so shy. Brianna hoped that would change because she could already tell that Howie would make an awesome friend. After all, he did love to go out clubbing.

"Do you guys have someone special waiting for you back home?" A.J. was always up for asking questions like that. Where there was a woman, A.J. always had a friend.

"I don't have anyone 'special' waiting for me at home," Bianca said staring directly at A.J. He couldn't hide his grin.

"Me either," Brianna said as she threw a sexy grin at Kevin. When he looked at her she couldn't help thinking about how she could get lost in those piercing green eyes of his. "Actually, I was hoping to meet that special someone on this tour. We'll just have to see how my luck goes." She hoped Kevin understood what she was not-so-subtly implying.

Bianca sat staring at Brianna and Kevin. 'If she gets anymore obvious, she's gonna come off lookin' like a ho,' she thought about her best friend. She didn't dare say this out loud. She didn't thing Brianna was trying to be a slut or anything, it was just that she was just way more outspoken with guys that Bianca was and she didn't understand how Brianna could come off sounding do sure of herself. 'She can do whatever she wants,' Bianca thought again. 'I just don't want her to get hurt, because it won't be them that'll see her cry then. It'll be me.'

"So, Bianca," A.J. ventured again, "are you as hopeful as your friend here that you'll find Prince Charming on the road?"

"I don't know. I'm kinda the opposite of Brianna. I just figure I'll find Prince Charming when I'm supposed to."

"That's a really great way to look at things. You have to remember to have a positive attitude," Nick said speaking his first words of conversation to Bianca. He was even able to manage a smile, but the minute the words escaped his mouth he regretted speaking them. 'I came off sounding like a total faggot,' he thought to himself. 'And on top of that, I had to sound so damn chipper when I said it!'

After Howie finished stuffing the last few french fires in his mouth, he glanced around the table. "Is everybody ready to go?"

"I'm ready whenever y'all are," Brian answered.

"Well, before we go, there was something I wanted to ask you, Brianna, and you too, Bianca. I was wondering if you would be interested in spending some time at Disney World. Since I used to work there I can get us in for free. A friend of mine runs the gate. I mean, if you want to go."

Brianna beamed at the thought of spending all day walking around Disney World with Kevin Richardson. Just picturing the two of them riding the rides and acting like little kids made her happy. "I'd love to, Kevin. I think we'd all have fun," she answered reaching down to give his hand a playful squeeze. "How about you, Bean? You up for it?"

"Sure," Bianca replied. "But just to warn you, I ride all the scary rides."

A.J. decided that the time for playful flirting was over. "That's cool, baby, but only if you ride all of them with me." Bianca was shocked by his straight-forward remark and all she could do was stare at him and nod her head in approval.

"All right then, everybody. Let's go!" Kevin exclaimed, beaming that ever-sexy smile that he seemed to wear so well.

*10 MINUTES LATER*

"Okay, people, how are we gonna ride?" Brianna asked with a laugh. Between Bianca and herself, she was the ring-leader; always trying to find a logical solution to everything. "Did you want us to all ride in the van, or do Bean and I need to take my car?"

"Actually," Kevin said, "why don't A.J. and I ride with you and the other guys can ride in the van. You didn't really want to leave your car here, did you?"

This was exactly the response that Brianna and Bianca had hoped for. With one quick glance at each other, they both replied "SURE!"

"Great," A.J. said. "I got shotgun!" One quick glance from Kevin changed that. "Just kidding," he said after noticing Kevin glaring at him. "How about I sit in the back with Bianca."

"That's better," Kevin laughed as he crawled into the passenger seat. "You can just follow the van. The driver knows where he's going."

*AT THE SAME TIME*

"I love the way that bone and Cousin Kevy just ditched us for two girls," Brian grumbled as he boarded the van. "I can see what my day's gonna be like already. A.J. and Kevin have two gorgeous ladies to introduce to Mickey, and I'm gonna be stuck riding the teacups with you," he joked as he playfully slapped Nick on the back of the head.

"Stop, man. I'm not in the best mood right now," Nick told his best friend.

"What's the matter, man?" Brian was concerned for his best friend. He hadn't been acting like himself today.

"Nothing, it's just..."

"Tell me!"

"Well, I hoped this would never happen, but that girl A.J.'s hitting on...Bianca...I kinda like her..."

"That could be a major problem. You know A.J. has a way with women. He always knows the right words to say. Always compliments them on their outfit, their hair, something. I mean, pretty much all he has to do is look at them with those eyes that girls seem to think are so sexy and-"

Brian was cut short by an exasperated sigh from Nick. "You know, now I understand why you're my best friend. It's cause you always seem to cheer me up so much when I need you," he said sarcastically. "What do you think, Howie?" When Nick didn't get a response he turned around. Howie was casually staring out the window with his walkman over his ears. Nick picked them up and let them go so that they slapped him against the head.

"You're the Latin Lover of the group. What do you think?" asked Nick.

"I think I'm gonna stay the hell out of your girl problems," he replied placing his head phones back over his ears and waving at Brianna's car behind them. Nick sighed and leaned back in the van's plush seat. This was gonna be a long day.
An Interesting Ride by Bianca
During the car ride to the theme park, A.J.'s hand kept 'accidentally' brushing against Bianca's hand. When she looked at him, all he could say is "It's just that these Honda's are so damn small." She laughed at his excuse and, slyly moving a little closer to him, replying "Yeah, I know what you mean."

In the front seat, Kevin and Brianna were quiet. Brianna didn't know what to say to him. Two weeks ago, she was a nobody from North Carolina, and now she had two Backstreet Boys riding around in her car. That was a little hard to comprehend, but the hardest thing to grasp so far was the fact that Bianca was a major-label singer now. She was going for-real on tour with the five finest guys in America.

"So...” Kevin spoke for the first time since being in the car.

"Yeah?"

"Are you two living down here now?" he asked looking over at Brianna.

"Kinda. We're in a hotel for the moment. We decided that we weren't going to make any major decisions concerning that until we were sure about where Bean's audition would take her."

"What are you going to do now that she was signed to Jive?"

"Now, we have to start thinking about what we're gonna do." she replied.

"Personally, I would love it if we would just pack up and move down here," Bianca replied staring at the road ahead. "Hotel rooms get so damn expensive after a while."

They could see the gates of Disney World looming ahead and all conversation about living arrangements were ceased.

A.J. was worse than a little kid looking out the windows and talking about all the things he was going to do once he got inside. Bianca was just as enthused as he was. After all, she had never been there and she was excited. And the fact that A.J. was going to be her expert escort didn't disappoint her.

****5 Minutes Later****

As they all crowded around the entrance to the park, Kevin stepped to the front of the line. "Can I see Mitch, please?"

"Sure," the girl running the ticket booth replied. In shades, and a big Kentucky floppy hat, Kevin was hardly recognizable. He had grabbed them off the van before getting into Brianna's car.

Just then a tall, older guy came to the window. He looked to be in about his mid-30's and he had a very friendly face. "Can I help you?"

"Mitch, hi. It's Kevin," he said pulling down his shades. "What's been going on?"

"Not much, Kev. I haven't seen you in a while. Been busy touring the world?"

"Kinda," Kevin answered. "Listen, we've got these lady friends, new recruits from Jive, and we wanna hook 'em up for a day. You know, show them a good time. The girls have never been here and it would make them really happy." He put his arms around Brianna's waist and pulled her closer. "Favor for an old friend?"

"Sure thing," Mitch answered. "Come on through." With the push of a button, the bar raised and the group was allowed to walk into the park.

"Thanks, Mitch. I really appreciate it." Kevin told the man.

"Don't think anything of it. Just have a good time." With that said he looked over at Brianna, winked at Kevin and disappeared back into the booth.

"So what are we gonna ride first?" Brain asked looking eagerly in the direction of Space Mountain.

"Let's just start at Space Mountain," Brianna said, noticing Brian's eager expression. She had her own excitement in mind, also. Her stomach fluttered at the thought of flying through the dark depths of 'outer space' with Kevin behind her.

Bianca, on the other hand, didn't know what to think. A.J. really made her feel good and she liked him, God knows she did, but his boldness threw her off. She wasn't used to a guy being so blunt with her and she didn't know how to react. She never knew what to expect and that scared her.

Nick stood behind the four new buddies taking in the situation. 'Okay, so Brianna and Kevin just automatically hit it off. They're tight. And A.J. is shamelessly throwing himself at Bianca and she's obviously enjoying it. And no matter how much I hate it, I can't do a damn thing about it.' Nick sighed loudly. Bianca didn't seem to notice Nicks discomfort as A.J. put his arms tightly around her shoulders.

"After Space Mountain we'll strike out on our own," Howie told Nick, sensing his friend’s exasperation. "Me, you, and Brian will leave the four 'lovebirds' alone."

Howie's sarcastic comment was met by sharp looks from Kevin and Bianca. No matter how much Bianca liked A.J., she just couldn't jump into something she was unsure of. And Kevin, even though he had only just met her, felt strongly for Brianna and didn't want to scare her off by moving too fast.

****5 Minutes Later****

After waiting patiently in line for five minutes, the seven eager friends were finally allowed to board the ride.

"Yeah! It's about time! I couldn't have waited any longer!" Brian exclaimed sounding like a little kid let loose in a candy store.

"Brian, we only had to wait for five minutes," A.J. said laughing and looking back at the three behind him. He noticed he was getting a hateful glare from Nick. "What's the matter, man," A.J. asked with a grin. "Your 'condition' acting up again?"

Nick's face turned red as he started to answer loudly. "You know what, A.J.? Just shut up and leave me alone. You know that I don't feel well. I'm gonna go find a bench and just sit there for a while. Have fun. Brian, Howie, y'all can find me when the ride is over," he said walking off.

'I've had enough of him,' he thought sighing. He hadn't wanted to act so immature, but he was just so tired of always getting picked on by the other guys, especially A.J. and in front of pretty girls, too. Just because he was the youngest boy of the five, it didn't mean he wasn't grown. A.J. needed to realize that he wasn't the same little boy he was when he joined the group.

"You know, I kinda feel sorry for Nick," Bianca said as she and A.J. climbed into the ride. "He seems to be so down."

"Don't feel sorry for him. He just wants attention," A.J. replied, laughing.

"Yeah, but still..." Bianca ventured on, "this is supposed to be the happiest place on earth and I hate that he's sulking around feeling so icky."

Just then the ride lurched forward, the lights dimmed, and the riders began their ascent into the sky. Bianca took in all the stars as they flew by her at warp speed in the dark. As she looked ahead she could barely make out the outlines of Kevin and Brianna in the car ahead of them.

****At The Same Time****

Brianna leaned back in her seat as the ride started to gather speed. She glanced around and then turned to look at Kevin in the seat behind her. She found him gazing up at the simulated sky above them almost like he was dreaming. The pale green light reflected off his chiseled features and illuminated his handsome face.

'He's so close,' Brianna thought longingly. 'All I have to do is reach out my hand and...' As if reading her thoughts, he looked at her and caught her staring back at him. She tried to look away, but couldn't seem to tear her eyes away from his hypnotic gaze.

Kevin leaned closer to her, licking his lips. 'This is it!' Brianna thought excitedly as he continued to lean closer. Reaching out and gently gliding his thumb over her lips, he whispered softly in her ear. He could feel his heart pounding.

"You are so beautiful," he told her in his deep voice as his hand pulled her head closer to his. Their lips met softly as she reached out to take his other free hand. Their fingers intertwined in the dark as their kiss became more passionate. Kevin's tongue slipped slowly into Brianna's mouth, rubbing over her lips before circling her tongue. As he started to pull away, Brianna began to close her mouth. Kevin's tongue raked ever-so- gently against her teeth on the way out.

As they pulled away to look at each other the ride began to lose speed. When it came to a complete stop, Kevin and Brianna dropped hands and unfastened their seat belts.

Kevin jumped off the ride onto the platform. As he stood there watching Brianna unhook her seat belt, he thought about what had just happened. He started to reach down and help her get unlatched but he was afraid she'd take it the wrong way. He was also afraid that he had made a foolish, impulsive mistake.

'What if she was too shocked to do anything?' he thought nervously. 'But she seemed to return my feelings. 'It was her who took my hand.' She looked up and smiled at him and Kevin felt his heart begin to race all over again when he looked into her big brown eyes.

He didn't think he had ever seen someone so beautiful. As he stood staring at Brianna, he tried to take in all of her beauty. He looked once again into her eyes. 'Those are the prettiest brown eyes I have ever seen,' he thought losing himself in them. Her thick brown hair fell in layers that framed her oval face. Throughout the layers were golden streaks that highlighted her dark features. Her fair skin was smooth and flawless. As he looked at her lips he recollected their passionate kiss. He stood remembering the sweetness of her lips. They were soft and tasted of fruit gloss, which he could still taste on his own. He watched as the tall, slender girl finally unfastened her seat belt.

She seemed strong and independent. Kevin found that to be one of Brianna's sexiest characteristics. His thoughts were broken as she slowly began to lift herself off the ride.

As she climbed onto the platform beside Kevin, Brianna couldn't suppress smiling when their eyes met. "Where to next?" she asked him as they started to walk away.

"That's up to you," Kevin answered sexily, still questioning how he should act. But when Brianna reached down, lacing her fingers into his and pulling him close, every doubt he had in his head about her not returning his feelings disappeared.

****10 Minutes Later****

"I think we should go find Nick," Bianca said looking around. "He needs some cheering up."

"Aw, Bean, he'll be fine. You don't need to worry about him. He's being a baby. I'm telling you he's just trying to get attention," A.J. said taking Bianca's hand.

"No, that's not fair," she said pulling her hand away from his. "I don't like the fact that you don't care about his feelings. The only one you seem to care about is A.J."

"It's not that," A.J. answered looking hurt by her words. "It's just...we're together almost every minute of every day, and there's only so much you can take of one person. I love him like a brother, but sometimes we just get on each others nerves."

Bianca felt sorry for her outburst now. She had never really thought about having to spend that much time with anyone.

"I'm sorry...I've never really had to be around the same people for that amount of time. I should have listened to you before being such a bitch, but I just don't like the fact that Nick is sitting somewhere being so miserable," she apologized.

"All is forgiven," answered A.J. with an exaggerated bow. He picked up her hand once again, this time kissing the top. "Now, can we go on with our day? After all, this is the happiest place on earth."

With a giggle from Bianca, they walked off in search of their next ride.

****At The Same Time****

Howie and Brian got off the ride and glanced around for Kevin, Brianna, A.J., and Bianca. Instead they spotted Nick sitting on the bench he had set off to find before the ride.

"Gee, the other four disappeared pretty fast," Howie said forgetting about what was really the matter with Nick.

"Well, they don't matter anyway," Brian interrupted while secretly elbowing Howie in the side. "They just formed a clique. We can have our own fun. Anyway, I saw some really cute girls and a couple of them were checking you out man," he told Nick trying to bring him reassurance.

"Stop trying to make me feel better. You know it's not gonna work. I am sick and tired of A.J.'s smart ass comments. He's just trying to impress Bianca anyway," Nick said getting up. "What does he see in her guys? She's not his type at all."

"Well, what do you think Nick? Is she more your type?" Howie asked sarcastically.

"Yeah," Nick replied seriously. "Actually she is."

"Are you sure you're not just jealous because she didn't notice you first?"

"I am not jealous, especially not of A.J. I just know that things aren't gonna work out between them."

With that, Brian decided he would bring himself into the conversation.

"Nick, man, you don't know if it will or not. I'm on your side, you know that, but you can't say you know that it won't work out between them. That's like-"

Brain was interrupted by that sweetly familiar voice.

"Hi guys," Bianca said looking at Nick with a smile.

"Hey, Bianca," Brian and Howie replied in unison.

"Hey," Nick mumbled.

"So, are you feeling any better? I hated to think that we were off having fun while you were here feeling terrible," she said genuinely.

"I'm fine. Never been better," he answered sarcastically. "So, where's 'Prince Charming'?"

"Excuse me?" Bianca asked with a confused laugh.

"A.J." Nick said as if to explain.

"Oh," she giggled. "He went to get us something to drink."

"What a-"

"Well, don't worry, here he comes now," Brian interrupted Nick before he could say anything else.

"What a great guy," Nick replied with no enthusiasm and a glare at A.J.

"Hey all," A.J. greeted everyone as he slipped his arm around Bianca's shoulders. "I didn't know what you wanted Bean, so I just got you a Pepsi."

"That's fine. I'll drink anything."

"Don't get any ideas A.J.," Nick said seriously.

Bianca looked at Nick puzzled. 'Why would he say something like that?' she wondered still staring at him.

Before she could ask out loud, A.J. took her hand and led her away. "We'll be back later," he called over his shoulder.

"See what I mean?" A.J. asked her. "He's fine. He just wants to get to me, and as long as I ignore him he can't do that. It drives him up the wall."

A.J. didn't want to admit that he knew the real reason for Nick's strange actions. 'Nick likes her, but I do, too,' he thought as they walked around the park hand in hand. 'I'll be damned if he's gonna get her attention now.'

He squeezed her hand as they walked. Looking up at him and smiling she squeezed his hand back. With that one squeeze of her fingers, A.J. knew she liked him, too.

****Two Hours Later****

"Hey guys," Kevin greeted the other four guys and Bianca as he and Brianna came walking up. "Is everyone about ready to go?"

"Yep."

"Uh huh"

"Sure."

"Alright then. Where to next? We still have a few business matters to discuss with you Bianca," he replied looking at her.

"Okay. That's fine," she said leaning on A.J. "What kind of 'business matters', and where can we go to discuss them?"

"Hey, I have an idea," Brianna said enthusiastically. "Why don't we go to the mall? I've been dying to go shopping since we've been down here, but I haven't had the chance. While y'all walk around you can talk the rest of us can shop. Just because you have to talk about business stuff doesn't mean you have to be sitting down somewhere."

"That sounds fine," Kevin said wrapping his arms around her waist from behind her.

"Brianna, I think you and I are going to be great friends. I love to shop. You can help me pick some new clothes," Howie said with a friendly smile.

"That sounds good. While Kevin is talking to Bean, you and I can go shop," she said smiling back.

"So, it's agreed, we're going shopping," Kevin said looking at everyone.

"Well, how do we need to ride?" Bianca asked.

"Why don't y'all ride in the van with us?" Kevin asked.

"Well, I would, but I'd rather drive my car and follow the van to keep from having to come all the way out here to get it," she answered him. Brianna also didn't want to seem clingy.

"Well, since I know y'all will be talking business, I'm gonna ride with Brianna," A.J. said looking to her for approval.

"That's cool. Now I don't have to talk to myself," she said grinning.
An Eventful Shopping Spree by Bianca
*IN THE CAR*

"Do you mind if I check out your CD's?" A.J. asked while they sat behind the Backstreet van in a rather long line of traffic.

"No, go ahead," she said reaching for the case in the back seat.

Flipping through the case he came across Korn. "You two don't look like the Korn type."

"Really? Have you ever heard 'All In The Family'?" she asked smiling. "That's Bean's favorite song," she said putting the CD in and turning to track 20.

"Speaking of Bianca, do you think she cares that I call her 'Bean' too?" he asked.

"No! Believe me, if she cared you would know. She doesn't let just anyone call her that. She's actually pretty strict about who she lets call her that," Brianna said seriously. "Besides, she'll let you call her anything you want."

A.J. was surprised by Brianna's straight-forward comment. "What do you mean?"

"What the hell do you think I mean? And don't even act like you don't notice that she likes you, 'cause you've been flirting with her all day long."

"I was hoping my flirting would pay off, but I really wasn't sure if it was working," he replied.

"Did she talk to you?"

"Yes."

"Then it's working."

*IN THE VAN*

"So, do you kinda get the idea of what the tour's gonna be like?" Kevin asked Bianca as they sped down the highway.

"Yeah," She lied. She understood enough to get by, and she was so excited to actually be on the tour she didn't want to do anything to ruin it. But she caught on quick and she could handle it.

"Okay, now that I've told you how it'll work, I can tell you the fun stuff. You're allowed to bring people on the road with you, but no more than three at a time unless they're family. For safety reasons, mainly."

"That's cool. Can anyone stay with me for the whole tour? Or do they have to leave after a while?"

"One person can stay for the whole thing," Kevin answered, hoping that one person would be Brianna.

"Cool, I can bring my mom," she said waiting for his reaction. She knew he was waiting for her to say she was bringing Brianna.

"Oh, yeah," he said trying unsuccessfully to hide his disappointment. "That's cool."

"Well, she'll probably be too busy to stay with me for the entire tour, so I'm gonna ask Brianna to stay. She's like my sister, so she counts as family," she said as she watched Kevin's face light up.

"That will be fine, too. Like I said, you can bring anyone you want," he replied unable to hide the happiness in his voice and smile.

*BACK IN THE CAR*

"Well, it looks like we're almost here," said A.J. Everyone knew that the boy loved to shop. "I'm ready to go spend some mad money.

"Make sure you buy Bean something, or she'll get pissed," Brianna said with a laugh. "She loves for guys to spend money on her. Big money."

"Done deal," A.J. said grinning. "I can get her a birthday present since it's not that far away."

Brianna laughed. She was just teasing, but if A.J. wanted to take her seriously, that's fine, too. AT the least, Bianca might get some cool clothes from him that Brianna could borrow.

*BACK IN THE VAN*

"I'm so excited," Bianca said happily. "I never thought this would come. This has been my dream since I was a little girl, but now I'm actually gonna be living it."

Nick watched Bianca closely. 'She's even cuter when she's excited. I can hardly wait to see her on the first night of the tour,' he thought.

"It'll seem unreal for the first couple of months, but then everything will sink in. It just takes time," Kevin said with a smile.

Bianca liked Kevin She could tell that he was going to watch out for her and Brianna. Especially Brianna. It was obvious he likes her. 'They're really good for each other,' she thought with a grin. 'They just seem to match each other.'

"So..." Nick began trying to think of something he could say to Bianca. "Do you like to shop?"

"Definitely! I am a maniac when it comes to spending money. Especially someone else's money," she answered with a playful smile. "I always got in trouble with my mama back at home. I can't keep money unless it's in the bank."

"Do you like Spencer's?" Brian asked looking back at Bianca.

"Well, I've never been in there."

Brian was hoping that's what her answer would be. He had a plan to cheer Nick up, but it was up to Nick to make it work. 'I'll get him started,' he thought. 'But he has to finish it.'

"Nick, man, you love Spencer's. Why don't you take Bianca and show her what a crazy store it is," Brian said elbowing him in the ribs.

"Uhh...sure. That's if you want me to," he said looking at Bianca with a questioning look.

"Sure. I'm up for anything."

With that said, they all got out of the van and went to wait for Brianna and A.J. to arrive.

*5 Minutes Later*

Brianna saw Bianca, Kevin, Howie, Brian, and Nick standing in front of the mall as she parked her car. She had gotten a really good parking space, so she and A.J. didn't have very far to walk.

"Hey," Kevin said to Brianna smiling sexily and taking her hand.

"Hey," she said sweetly. Thoughts about Space Mountain ran through her mind, making her heart race. She still hadn't told Bianca, but she was planning to as soon as they got back to the hotel.

"So, is there more business to discuss?" Bianca asked as A.J. walked up beside her.

"Hi, sweetness," he said in his raspy voice. Bianca giggled as he once again slipped his arm around her shoulders.

"Well, now all we have to talk about is the tour," Kevin answered. "If all you other guys want to go ahead and be shopping, that's fine. It won't take long at all."

"I'm gonna go walk around by myself. I need some alone time. The other half of me is feeling left out," Brian said grinning. "I've been neglecting it.

"Looks like it's just me and you again," Brianna said looking at A.J. "I need some new clothes anyway. Want to help me pick some out?"

"Hey, do you mind if I come with y'all?" Howie asked.

"No, not at all. Y'all can both help me pick out some new clothes," Brianna answered cheerfully. "Are you sure you don't wanna walk around with us Brian?"

"No, thanks though. I'm just gonna walk around. Not shop," he said before walking in the opposite direction.

A.J., Brianna, and Howie headed off to start shopping. She wanted to go to all the trendiest stores.

"Before y'all go, we need to meet back here in about an hour. Then we can shop together," Kevin said looking at everyone. By 'we', he meant he and Brianna.

"Sure Hitler, can we go now?" A.J. asked. He was the most impatient person in the world when it came to spending money.

"Yeah, go ahead, but remember: one hour," Kevin stressed to him once more. He knew A.J.'s addiction to spending money. The last time the guys all went shopping, A.J.'s the one that made them late. "Okay, we need to start talking."

"I'm all ears," Bianca said smiling.

Nick couldn't help but smile at how sweet Bianca looked. 'There are so many things I want to say to her, but I can't because of A.J.,' he thought unhappily. 'If only they would realize that they aren't right for each other.'

"Okay, are there any questions you want to ask about anything?" Kevin asked turning to Bianca.

"Well...there is one that automatically comes to mind," she replied.

"Shoot."

"What are the traveling arrangements?"

"You'll have your own tour bus. It'll be smaller than ours, but that's because it's just going to be you and your guest."

"Brianna," she interjected.

"That's fine," he said smiling to himself. "So, you'll have a separate bus and your own hotel room unless you and Brianna want to share."

"We'll share. If we had separate rooms, one of us would end up in the other's room anyway," she said stopping to look at a dress in the window of Nordstrom. "Hey, do you mind if I go try that on?"

"Yeah, sure. Me and Nick will find a place to sit and talk."

"Come in and give me your opinion. Besides, one night I might be wearing this on stage. You don't want me to embarrass y'all do you?"

"We'll go. Won't we Kev?" Nick said hitting Kevin on the chest.

"Sure, we wouldn't you to make us look bad," Kevin replied jokingly.

The three walked into the Nordstrom's and over to the dress racks. "What color should I try on?" Bianca asked moving a couple of dresses to the side.

"Green," Nick said. "That's my favorite color."

Plucking the green one off the rack, she headed to the dressing room. After a few minutes, the door opened, drawing Nick and Kevin's attention to the dressing room. Bianca soon came walking out.

As Bianca came out into full view, Nick couldn't take his eyes away. The dress fit her perfectly, and he couldn't help but notice that she had curves in all the right places. 'I don't think the color green has ever looked that good,' he thought still unable to stop staring.

"Does it look okay? Is it too short?" she questioned. "I feel like I look bad."

"No, I think it looks fine," Kevin told her seriously. "A.J.'ll love it."

"Yeah, it'll look great on him," Nick replied hatefully.

"Well, I don't think I'm gonna pay this price for a dress and let A.J. wear it," Bianca told Nick noticing the anger in his voice. "Besides, I already know it looks better on me."

"Bianca, Nick and I are gonna walk outside while you change back into your clothes and pay for the dress," he told her as she headed back into the dressing room. "Nick, I need to talk to you."

"What is it?" Nick asked as they got outside the store.

"Man, what's been up with you today? You haven't been yourself at all," Kevin asked looking a little concerned.

"Nothing man. I just thought I was gonna be able to spend an hour without having to think about A.J. He seems to pop up everywhere I go now."

"Yeah, but you know, we pretty much live together."

"I know, but I would like to have an hour without him being mentioned. We're really not on good terms with each other right now."

"Well, why aren't y'all on good terms? Everything was fine this morning."

"I'm just tired of A.J. trying to make an ass out of me in front of the girls, especially Bianca," he said looking everywhere but at Kevin.

"I'll talk to him about it but at least try to cheer up. He's not around now."

Just as Kevin finished his sentence, Bianca came walking out of the store. "Are y'all ready to go?" she asked looking at them.

"Yeah," Kevin said. "You didn't get the dress?"

"No, I decided I should wait."

*At The Same Time*

"Man they have some awesome sneakers here," A.J. said walking around Foot Locker.

"Yeah, I know. That's why I came here. I love shoes," Brianna said picking up a pair of Nike's. "These are great. What do you think?"

"They'd look good on you, but I'm not so sure about me," A.J. replied grinning.

Brianna looked over at Howie. "What do you think?"

"I like them. Look at those blue and orange one's though. Those seem to match you for some reason," he said showing her the shoes.

"Ooh, I didn't see those. I like them," she said putting down the pair she was holding. "I think I'm gonna get these."

"I shouldn't buy anything else," A.J said looking at his bags. "I've gotten something from almost every store we've been in, but I can't seem to stop myself."

"I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get these shoes. I haven't bought anything yet and I love these," she said thinking about it. "Yeah, I'm definitely gonna get these shoes."

"Hey, how long do we have before we have to meet up with the others?" A.J. asked looking at his watch.

"Half an hour. We still have time to check out some stuff you want to look at Howie," Brianna said looking over to see what he wanted to do.

"Whatever y'all want to do is fine with me. If I see anything I wanna look at, I'll let you know," he replied.

"Okay. Now, back to these shoes," she said pulling her wallet out of her purse.

*At The Same Time*

"That's all I can think of to ask you," Bianca said looking at Kevin. She scrunched her nose up as she tried to think if she had any more important questions. "That's pretty much it."

"Okay then. If you two want to go ahead and go to Spencer's that's cool. I'm gonna head back," Kevin said walking toward the food court.

"Alright, where's Spencer's? What kinda stuff is in there?" Bianca said looking at Nick.

"Well, it's basically just fun stuff. Some of the stuff is kinda gross though. If you don't like it, we don't have to stay. We don't even have to go if you don't want to," Nick answered her nervously. 'I sound like such a dork,' he thought looking at the ground as they walked toward the store.

"No, I want to go see it. It's sounds really cool," she said noticing the nervousness in his voice. "I might be a 17 year old girl, but that doesn't mean I'm not exposed to this kinda stuff."

'I cannot believe I'm actually alone with her. Maybe today isn't going to be such a waste after all,' Nick thought looking over at Bianca.

As they walked into Spencer’s, they were greeted by bright displays of music memorabilia. The center attraction just happened to be the Backstreet Boys.

"Don't you ever get tired of seeing your face plastered in windows everywhere you go?" Bianca asked Nick seriously.

"It was a shock at first, but you get used to it, I guess." Nick answered. "You need to go on and be expecting it, too, Bianca. You're gonna be just as famous as we are one day soon. You have talent. I can tell." 'Way to go, Nick. That was the smoothest thing you've said all day.' He congratulated himself while he watched Bianca's reaction.

She blushed at his comment, wondering if he was being sincere or just trying to make her feel good. After all, she was still an unknown opening for the biggest boy band in history. That was enough to make anybody nervous.

Their concentration was broken when they realized they had still been walking. They were standing now in front of a display of kinky birthday cards. With one look, Bianca blushed again and turned to look at Nick.

"I think we've seen enough for one day," Nick said embarrassed. "Let's go back and find the others."

"Sure," said Bianca. "We can do that." She didn't want to admit it, but she kinda missed A.J. and was wondering what kind of stuff Brianna had been telling them in their long absence.

*10 Minutes Later*

As A.J., Brianna, and Howie walked up, A.J. noticed that Kevin and Brian were alone. 'Where are Bean and Nick?' he wondered a little more anxiously than angrily.

"Hey, you," Brianna greeted Kevin as she slipped her hand into his. "Did you buy anything?"

"No, I found Brian after I left Nick and Bianca. We just walked around looking at the sports stuff. What did you buy?" he asked looking down at her bag. 'If it's anything like what Bianca looked at, boy that'll be good,' he though smiling,

"Oh, I bought a really cool pair of sneakers at Foot Locker and a few things I needed."

"So, Kev, where's Bianca and Nick?" A.J. asked trying to hide the fact that he was uncomfortable that they were both gone and probably together.

"Here they come now," Kevin answered looking past A.J.

Bianca was laughing at something Nick had just said, and Nick was obviously happy.

"Hey, baby," A.J. greeted Bianca as he walked between them.

"Hey," she smiled.

"Well, guys, it's late. Don't we need to get going?" Brain asked trying hard not to yawn. "Besides, Bianca has a big day tomorrow."

"Yeah, you're right. I hate that today had to go by so fast, but doesn't time always do that when you're having a good time?" Kevin replied squeezing Brianna's hand. "C'mon, we'll walk you two to your car."

Brianna's pulse sped up. Maybe she could get a good night kiss out of him like the one at Space Mountain, but in front of the guys she doubted it.

"G'night, everybody. See you in the morning, Bianca." Nick said.

"Yeah, guys, see ya," Brian added.

"Had fun shopping with you, Brianna. We'll have to do it again sometime." Howie laughed as he added "Maybe next time I'll actually buy something."

"That would be cool, I'm looking forward to it." Brianna was looking more toward her good-bye with Kevin and hoped the guys would hurry up and get on the van.

"I had a really good time today," A.J. said, looking into Bianca's eyes. "I mean, the few minutes we were actually together."

Bianca laughed. "Me, too." His brown eyes were so deep, and he was so cute. He looked over his shoulder at the guys, who were boarding the van. As he leaned in, Bianca knew what was about to happen.

A.J. lips softly brushed hers; leaving two feathery kisses on her mouth. Just as quickly as it had happened, it was over and she was looking into those deep brown eyes again.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he whispered as he pulled away from her face. With that he turned and boarded the van.

*At The Same Time*

Brianna leaned against the drivers side door of her Accord, Kevin standing in front of her. Their hands hung at their sides, their fingers intertwined and their thumbs circling each other.

"Today was really...eventful," Brianna said breaking the silence. She really didn't know what to say to him, since he hadn't said anything about Space Mountain.

"Yeah," Kevin agreed. "Look..." he began, "I hope I didn't cross the line today on the ride. I mean, you were looking at me, and it was dark, and..."

Kevin was quieted by Brianna. "No, you didn't cross the line. You didn't do anything that I didn't want you to do." She was not known for being subtle with men.

Kevin was surprised, but happy, with her reply. "So, you wouldn't mind if I did it again?"

"Not at all." Brianna bit her strawberry-stained bottom lip and looked up at him playfully. Actually, she minded if he didn't.

He lowered his head to hers and kissed her deeply. As his tongue entered her mouth again, she felt him move his right hand to her waist and move himself closer. A small moan escaped her lips as she felt his body press against hers. She ran her hand through his short hair and let it rest on the back of his head. His eyes flew open and their eyes locked; Brianna didn't bother to close hers again.

As the kiss ended, Kevin pulled his head away. "I hate to break this up," he started, "but I think the other guys are waiting on me."

"Make them wait," was her reply as she pressed her lips to his again. Kevin returned the kiss and this time Brianna broke the lip-lock. "I guess you had better go before they come looking for you."

"Yeah, but please come with Bianca tomorrow. I really want to see you."

"I know, I want to see you, too. I'll definitely come."

"Okay then, see you tomorrow morning." Kevin pulled her in by the waist for a tight hug, squeezed her hand. "Sweet dreams," he said and turned to board the bus.

'I have to be dreaming,' Brianna thought as she watched him walk off. Bianca interrupted her thought .

"I enjoyed watching the show, but can we go now?"

Brianna turned red, not knowing anyone was watching. "Sure, let's head back to the hotel. I've got some dreaming to do."

*Later That Night*

"So, did you have fun today?" Bianca asked as she walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth. "You and Kevin sure did get close."

"I had a wonderful time," Brianna answered with a smile. "He's so..."

"So...what?"

"Amazing. I've never met anyone like him. Today, on Space Mountain, we had the most incredible kiss I think I've ever experienced. It was awesome," she began. Brianna described the entire experience in detail. Bianca sat wide-eyed listening the whole time. "That's pretty much it," Brianna finished.

"Wow, I wish I could have an experience like that," Bianca replied smiling at how Brianna looked.

She was lying across her bed with her head in her hands like a girl talking about her first big crush. "You really like him. Don't you?" Bianca asked breaking into Brianna's thoughts.

"Yeah. I know we just met, but he is different than any other guy I've met," she replied seriously. "What about you? You seem to be taking quite a liking to Mr. McLean."

"He's okay, but we just met, so I don't know what's gonna happen," she said blushing.

"Oh, please. Bianca, you let him call you Bean. The only guy I've ever known you to let call you that was Eric. Girl, I know how you were about him. You don't let just anyone call you Bean."

"Yeah, well, I guess I do like him. They're all really nice. They're fun to be around."

"Yeah, well, Nick seems a little distant."

Bianca thought about their talk earlier. "No, you just have to talk to him. He's just a little shy around people he doesn't know. He really is sweet though."

"Well, since we have to get up tomorrow morning, we need to go to bed. See you in the morning," Bianca said getting into her bed. "Sweet dreams."

"Yeah, you, too," Brianna said with a smile.

With that, the two girls drifted off to sleep each thinking of their 'eventful' day.

*At The Boy's Hotel: Kevin's Room*

Kevin lie awake on his bed with thoughts of the evening running through his mind. He couldn't ever remember meeting a girl like Brianna. She just mesmerized him. He wanted desperately to pick up the phone and call her. He ached to hear her voice again; just to hear his name spoken in that throaty voice of hers.

Kevin couldn't help but let his mind wander. He thought about the sly was she smiled when she took his hand in the mall, or how she bit her lip and closed her eyes as she leaned against her car. 'I'll bet she looks like an angel when she's sleeping,' he thought. Oh, how he wanted the chance to see that.

"Kevin, snap out of it. You just met Brianna yesterday," he said out loud. He sat up and, throwing both legs over the edge of the bed, buried his head in his hands. Kevin realized he needed to get out of that room. Even though it was 1:30 a.m. he still knew of one person who would be awake to listen.

*A.J. & Howie's Room*

"So, A.J. you're being awfully quiet tonight," Howie said walking out of the bathroom with his purple toothbrush in hand. "It's not like you to be this quiet."

"I don't know, D. It's like she just stiffened up when I kissed her," A.J. answered his friend, still thinking deeply.

"Maybe you just took her by surprise, that's all."

"She didn't kiss back, put her arms around me, nothing. No emotion whatsoever."

"I don't know what to tell ya, Bone. I'd help you if I could."

"Maybe I took action too fast. She doesn't seem like the quick type. Tomorrow I'll let her make the first move. G'night, D."

"See ya in the morning, A.J."

With that, the two friends turned out the light and fell asleep.

*Brian and Nick's Room*

"Man, you can't tear yourself up over this," Brian said in an exasperated tone.

"Yeah, but Brian," Nick countered, almost whiningly. "A.J. doesn't have to stifle the poor girl. She's not the type, anyway. Did you see how uncomfortable she was when A.J. kissed her tonight?"

Nick had been spying out the van window. When A.J. had leaned toward Bianca, Nick's heart sank. He had never met any woman that could say no to A.J.

His hope did return, though. When Bianca's lips met A.J.'s, Nick saw her body tense. He could tell it was from discomfort, but she didn't push A.J. away. Still, Nick hoped...

"Nick, are you totally sure you didn't imagine that?" Brian asked. He didn't want to aide in getting Nick's hopes up and then have him disappointed.

"I know, Bri. I'm positive. And she's going to be with me." Nick said as he was interrupted be a knock on their door.

"Guys, can I come in?" It was Kevin, but almost 2 in the morning was no time foe a social call.

"Something must be up," Brian whispered to Nick as he opened the door.

"Were you guys sleeping?" Kevin asked already knowing the answer to his question.

"Nah, man, we were in here with two fine girls," Brian answered his cousin smiling.

"Love the sarcasm, cuz," Kevin replied dryly. "I need to talk to you, but if you'd rather me leave, I will."

Brian could tell that something was really bothering Kevin. His eyes were rimmed with red from trying to sleep, and his normally tidy hair was disheveled from tossing and turning.

"What's up, Kevy?"

"Girl confusion, man. I can't get this chick out of my head."

"What chick?" Nick asked.

"What chick?!" Brian repeated looking over at his best friend. "The only chick he's been with all day. What flavor was her lip gloss anyway, man?" he asked looking at Kevin with a sly smile.

Kevin turned a deep shade of red at Brian's remark. "Yeah, that would be her," he mumbled nervously.

"Well, what's wrong?" Brian asked.

Kevin thought for a moment and finally answered. "Nothing's wrong. I like her. A lot. That's what I don't understand. I've only known her for two days. How much did you two see today, anyway?"

"I didn't see anything between you and Brianna," Nick answered, throwing his hands in the air to emphasize his point.

"I saw a lot," Brian said laughing. "But seriously, Kevin how do you feel about Brianna? What are you hoping will happen?"

"I like her, I've already said that. I could see us together, and I want us to be together..."

"And..." Brian questioned.

"And I think she feels the same about me."

"Well then, what do you need my advice for? I can't tell you exactly what to do, man. But I remember what Uncle Gerald told you about performing. You need to follow your heart; it'll take you where you want to be."

"Thanks, man. I knew you could help me kinda sort things out." Kevin smiled warmly at his favorite cousin.

"Anytime," Brian said opening the door for Kevin. "Now, go and get some sleep, bro. You can't look like shit when you see your girl tomorrow."

Just as Brian was walking away from the door, Kevin poked his head back into the room. "Just one more thing, Bri."

"Yeah?"

"About the lip gloss. It was strawberry." Brian chuckled and Kevin left, closing the door behind him.

Back in his room Kevin collapsed on his bed, relieved. Brian had helped ease the confusion. He quickly drifted into a contented sleep thinking of Brianna who, asleep in her hotel room across town, was asleep dreaming of him.
Lunch, Arguments and Brotherly Advice by Bianca
*The Next Morning: The Girls' Room*

"Bean, get up," Brianna said as she walked out of the bathroom fully dressed. "I let you sleep an extra hour."

"Thanks, mom," Bianca said sarcastically looking at the clock. 7:45 a.m. "Why did you get up so early if we don't have to be at the studio until 9:30."

"I couldn't sleep," Brianna replied, looking her best friend over. "Damn, Bean, you look like you had a rough night."

"Thanks, that's great to know," she replied dryly. "Too bad we all can't look as good as you!"

"Yeah, I know I'm gorgeous!" Brianna said grinning. "Move that slow ass, girl. Get dressed. I wanna go get some breakfast because we need to talk, anyway."

"Okay, I'll be ready in a little while," Bianca replied heading to the bathroom.

As Bianca stood looking in the mirror, she thought about what Brianna said. It was true; she had had a rough night. She had only gotten about three hours of sleep. The entire time she tossed and turned in her bed she had been thinking about A.J.

'I don't know what he thinks, but I'm not rushing into things. I think we have a misunderstanding.' Getting her toothbrush out, she continued thinking. 'He's really nice, but I don't know...'

"Bean, did you fall asleep in there? I'm hungry and I want to actually be able to sit down and enjoy my breakfast," Brianna said, breaking Bianca's thoughts.

"I'm almost done. What are you wearing today? I don't want us to go looking like the Bobbsy twins."

"My khaki skirt, plaid shirt, and white platforms."

"Alright. Then, I'll wear my khaki shorts with that cute little dragonfly tank-top and my platform sandals." She grabbed her bag and closed the bathroom door to get ready.

*Brian and Nick's Room*

"Brian, I was listening to the advice you gave Kevin last night and I think it would work for me, too,” Nick said, tying his shoe.

"Huh," Brian asked sleepily, rubbing his head with both hands. "What advice? Man, what are you talking about?"

"The advice you gave him about Brianna!"

"Why would that help you? Did you meet a girl at the mall? You don't have a crush on Brianna, do you?"

"NO! Man, are you completely dense?" he asked as he began to get annoyed. "Bianca. Doesn't that name ring a bell?"

"Nick, man, stop worrying about that. You're gonna make yourself sick. Besides, you said yourself, she doesn't seem like the quick type. You said she was really uncomfortable when A.J. kissed her last night. Right?"

"Yeah, so..."

"Well, tell me. How do you think she would feel if she heard you say that you KNOW she's gonna be with you? You're being a hypocrite."

"Fine. I won't talk about it anymore."

"O.K."

"But you're my best friend! You're supposed to give me advice about these things!" Nick continued to plead with Brian until he spoke again.

"I knew you couldn't last more than two minutes," Brian said with a smile. "I'll be thinking about how to help you, but until then, stop worrying and have fun."

Brian knew exactly what to do. As soon as he had the chance, he was going to talk to Brianna. If he didn't do something soon, he would never hear the end of it.

"Come on, man. We've gotta go get the others."

*Kevin's Room*

Kevin opened his eyes and looked over at the clock on the night stand. 8:00. He rolled over onto his back, staring at the ceiling. Brianna's face drifted into his mind. Kevin was looking forward to seeing her at the studio that day. Thinking of seeing her flash that sweet smile at him brightened his whole morning. Deciding it was time to get up, he glanced at the clock again.

"Damn, it's 8:30," he said out loud. He didn't know he had been lost in his thoughts for so long. "I wonder if the other guys are up."

After his talk with Brian he had been able to slip into a peaceful sleep. Just then, another thought struck him. 'What if she only drops Bianca off?' he thought. He answered himself quickly, 'she wouldn't do that.'

Slipping his wallet into the back pocked of his jeans, he decided that if she didn't want to stay there they could go have lunch. Just the two of them. He was sure that the rest of the guys could help Bianca while he was gone. 'Why not,' he continued thinking. 'I can't do everything.' With that, he grabbed his sunglasses and his keys and walked out the door.'

*At The Restaurant*

"Will they please hurry up with our food! I'm starving out here!" That was an exaggeration, but Brianna really was hungry.

"What did you need to talk about that was so majorly important, anyway," Bianca asked her best friend.

"Well, it's about Kevin...I don't know how I should act around him."

"What do you mean 'how you should act' "

"I mean, last night was really nice, and I REALLY enjoyed it, but..."

Bianca broke in. "You don't know what to expect now, right?"

"Exactly." Bianca always knew what Brianna was trying to say, and what she meant when it came out the wrong way. And Brianna appreciated their bond. There was no one else she could talk to as easily as her best friend.

"I think," Bianca said, interrupting Brianna's thoughts "that he wouldn't have hit on you at all last night if he really didn't want to, and if he thought you were gonna be scared off by the idea. And I know you, and I know you weren't scared off by the idea of anything he could do to you." Bianca laughed as she said this last thought, but she was being honest. Brianna didn't scare easy.

"I just hope he doesn't act all weird today. Like, avoid me and stuff."

"Since we're on the subject of the guys, I have some things to tell you, too," Bianca shared. "Last night, while you and Kevin were too busy telling each other bye, A.J. gave me a little good-bye of his own."

"What!?" Brianna asked rather loudly. The elderly couple in the booth behind her turned around to look.

"Could you kindly SHUT THE HELL UP?" Bianca whispered through clenched teeth. "I didn't want all of Orlando to know. But, yeah, he kissed me. Nothing like the tongue-twisting experience you had. More like butterfly kisses. But still, I was shocked. You know I like to be friends with someone for a while before anything happens between us."

"I know." Brianna answered. "All I know to tell you is to see how he acts around you today. You can judge a lot from that. And if he does anything else that you don't feel comfortable with, then tell him."

"Maybe you're right. I'll just see how things go today." As Bianca finished her sentence their pancakes arrived.

"Let's eat, finally." Brianna said hungrily. "This stuff smells delicious..."

"And you can't sing on an empty stomach," Bianca finished her thoughts for her again. Both girls laughed as they dug into their breakfast.
Are You Free Friday Night? by Bianca
*Later That Day*

"Ugh, I can't get that note right. The range doesn't seem right to me," Bianca said getting frustrated. "It's either high or low. There's no in between."

"Look, don't worry about it," Brian reassured her. "We'll take a break and get some lunch or something. How does that sound?"

"It sounds great. I need a break, or I think I might quit before I really start," she said, putting her earphones down.

"Good, Now since it's been decided, where are we gonna go grub?" Howie asked as Bianca walked out of the sound booth.

"That's a good question, Howie. I was wondering the same thing," she said sitting down. "I'm starving. Those pancakes I had for breakfast are long gone. Where are Brianna and Kevin?"

"They went to lunch a little while ago. Just them," Brian answered.

"Nice to know they're getting so tight," Bianca said, hiding the slight anger in her voice. "We'll, let's go. I'm telling you, I'm starving."

"Hey, guys, I have an idea," Nick said as they got to the door. "Why don't we go to my house and have lunch? It would save us some trouble, and my mom wanted to meet Bianca."(A.N.: I don't know how far it is from Nick's house to Orlando, but for the sake of the story, it isn't far.)

"That sounds great. We don't have to wear our hats and sunglasses and try to avoid crowds," Howie replied.

"I'm up for it," Brian answered. "A.J.?"

"Yeah, that's fine with me," A.J. answered. he didn't really want to go, but he decided he would have to go anyway.

"Do you mind Bianca? If you'd rather go somewhere else, that's fine," Nick said opening the door for her.

"No, that sounds cool. I'd like to meet your mom," she said with a smile.

"Well, Bianca's not the only hungry person here. Let's go already," Howie said heading out the open door.

*At The Same Time*

"This is really good," Brianna replied picking up a French fry. "I've always liked little places like this because the food is always just right.

"I know. I love this place. The best part about it is that I can come here and nobody knows who I am. It's great."

"I've never really thought about it like that."

"What?"

"How you guys have to avoid fans and hide. Don't you ever get tired of it?"

Kevin thought for a minute before answering. "Yeah, we do, but we love what we do. Sometimes I wish I had a normal life, but I worked so hard to get here. We all did and that's the reason we keep doing it."

"That's understandable. I've always thought Bean was kinda crazy for wanting to do all this, but I never told her. We would get into fights because I wouldn't do it. I just don't want her to end up hurt or disappointed. She's like my little sister, and I love her.

"I can relate to that," Kevin said smiling. "It’s like I have four younger brothers, and even though I know they can take care of themselves, I feel a responsibility to make sure nothing happens. That's why Nick and I argue a lot of the time."

"It's weird, because they get so mad at you, but all you were trying to do was help. I think I could write a book about this. But anyway, let's change the subject.

"Good deal," Kevin said picking up his glass of iced tea.

"So...," Brianna said trying to think of something to say.

"So...um...I was, well, I..." Kevin trailed off.

"You what?" Brianna smiled. 'He's so cute when he's nervous. I wonder what he's gonna say?' she thought to herself watching Kevin blush.

"Well, I was just wondering if maybe you'd like to go out Friday night. We don't have anything to do Saturday, so I don't have to be up at daybreak."

"Yeah, I'd love to," she smiled. She felt like screaming and jumping around and letting everyone know how happy she was.

"Okay, we can go see a movie and get some dinner or something."

"That sounds great. I'm sure Bianca can find something to do."

"Good then. It's a date," he said checking his watch. "We need to get going. It's already 1:00."

"Okay," she said pulling her wallet out of her purse.

"No, I've got this. Go ahead back to your car. I'll be there in a minute."

"Sure." She smiled as she walked out the door.

"Excuse me, sir? Are you ready to pay?" The young woman behind the cash register interrupted his thoughts. Kevin didn't realize he had been staring at Brianna the whole time.

"Um, yeah," he replied blushing.

Taking his money, the girl told him, "Have a nice day,"

"Yeah, you too," Kevin replied walking out the door to Brianna's car.

*At Nick's House*

"Mom, anybody, are you home?" Nick yelled as he walked into the hallway.

"Yeah, sweetie, I'm in the kitchen making lunch," his mom answered.

"Hope you're making lots of it," Nick laughed, "cause I brought home company."

This took Jane by surprise. Nick usually called before he brought the rest of the Boys home.

"Well, Hon, tell them to come right in; they know where the kitchen is. Our house is always open."

"That's my mom for ya," Nick said looking at Bianca. "She loves to have a full house."

Walking into the kitchen, Nick hugged his mother warmly and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I wasn't expecting you home until tonight."

"We got in last night, but it was so late we just crashed at a hotel. We were showing Bianca and her friend Brianna around. Oh yeah, mom, this is Bianca. The new Jive Records talent I was telling you about. We've been in the studio all morning and we're starving."

"Nice to meet you, Bianca. Make yourself at home. You're part of the family now," Jane smiled sincerely at her.

"Nice to meet you, too." Bianca replied. "Everyone's being so nice to me."

"Well, we try, sweetie. Where is Kevin at, anyway?"

"Him and Brianna went to eat lunch alone," Howie said in a sing-song voice.

"Aw, that's sweet," Jane said smiling. "Does he have a crush?"

"At the least it's a crush," Brian stated laughing.

"Well, mom..." Nick started, changing the subject, "we'll just fix our food now."

"Sure, darling. I'll be on the porch whenever you get ready to leave."

Bianca fell into line with the rest of the guys to finish her sandwich. She needed to talk to Brianna now more than ever. She was uncomfortable around these guys she barely knew. A.J. was the only one she had really been around, but he was acting aloof and unapproachable to her today. Come to think of it, he hadn't said more than five words to her all day.

'Well, I'm not making the first move on him today,' Bianca thought to herself. On the upside, Nick was a lot friendlier to her today. He even opened the door for her earlier. She decided she'd go talk to him. He was nice enough to invite her over for lunch and his mom was sweet.

"Can I sit here?" she asked walking over to Nick.

"Sure," Nick answered. "So are you enjoying your day so far?"

"Yeah, it's just tougher than I imagined." Bianca continued, "I never knew singing could make you so hungry." She laughed as she took a bite of her turkey sandwich.

"Yeah, tell me about it." Nick couldn't remember the last time he was that nervous. He looked Bianca over as she sat across from him on the couch. Her dark hair cascaded over the delicate straps of her tank top, and her short shorts showed off her long tan legs.

Nick looked up to see her staring at A.J. What's been up with A.J. today?" Bianca asked innocently. "He's not acting the same."

"I don't know," Nick replied. Deciding this was a golden opportunity he decided to add, "he ignores people a lot."

"Really?"

Yeah. He's really moody and acts different from day to day." Nick knew he was risking her finding out he was lying, but he didn't care. He had to have this girl. "Let me give you some advice about A.J. Don't set your sights on him. You'll only succeed in getting you heart broken."

Bianca wasn't expecting Nick to be so brutally honest, but deep down she knew he was right. And it was better for her to know early. And besides, after talking to Nick she had decided he was just as cute as A.J. She was enjoying talking to him so much that she had almost forgotten about being abandoned by Brianna. 'I hope her and Kevin are having a good time,' she thought to herself, 'cause when we get back to the studio I really need to talk to her.'

*At The Same Time*

"Look to them, D. Can you believe this?" A.J. asked as he watched Bianca with Nick. "That should be me talking to her, not Nick."

"Well, A.J., if you feel so strongly about it, go talk to the girl. I think if you wait for her to make the first move, you'll be waiting a while," Howie said putting down his sandwich.

"No. I told myself I was gonna wait for her."

"Fine, man, but when Nick's got a girl and you don't because you wouldn't talk to her, it'll be your fault. Remember that."

"Whatever. What would make her fall for Nick, anyway?"

*10 Minutes Later*

"Hey guys," Brian greeted Bianca and Nick. "Can I sit here?"

"Sure," they both answered simultaneously.

"So, Bianca, how's your first day? I know how frustrated you were," he asked picking up the remote to the stereo.

"It's pretty good. Like I told Nick, it's nothing like I imagined. But, then again, it never is," she smiled. "I'm a very impatient person. That's why I got so frustrated. I hate it when I can't get something just right."

"Yeah, I'm like that, too," Nick said. "Actually, I think we all are at times. Especially Kevin."

"Speaking of Kevin, I wonder if he and Brianna have gone back to the studio yet?" Bianca thought aloud.

"Probably so. I think we need to get going. What do y'all think?" Brian asked taking the last sip of his iced tea.

"I think you're right. Kev and Brianna are probably wondering what happened to us," Nick said standing up.

"Yeah, they probably are. Thanks so much for lunch, Nick. It was really good," Bianca said standing up beside him.

"No problem. My mom enjoyed meeting you, anyway."

"Y'all ready to go?" Brain asked A.J. and Howie.

"Yeah," A.J. answered brushing coolly past Bianca.

As they walked out on the porch, Jane stood up. A.J. had already made his way to the van without saying good-bye.

"What's the matter with A.J. sweetie?" she asked giving Nick another warm hug.

"I don't know," he replied looking at his mother. "You know how he can be."

"Well, tell him I said bye, okay?"

"Sure thing."

Bye Mama Jane!" Brian said hugging her.

"Bye sweetie," she smiled. "It was good to see you again. Bye Howie."

"Bye. Thanks for lunch. It was delicious."

"It was no problem. You know you guys are welcome here any time."

As Howie and Brian walked to the van, Bianca walked over to Jane. "Thanks for letting me stay for lunch Mrs. Carter. It was really nice meeting you," she smiled nervously.

"You're welcome," she said giving Bianca a hug. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. You're welcome back any time."

"Thanks!"

"Well, mom, I'll see you tonight," Nick said hugging his mom once more. "I love you."

"I love you, too, darling. I'll see you tonight," she said waving to everyone.

*At The Studio*

"Where could they be? It isn't like Bianca to go somewhere and not tell someone or leave a note," Brianna said in an exasperated tone.

"I wouldn't worry about it. The guys probably all went to lunch together and invited Bianca along. They'll be back soon," Kevin reassured Brianna as he sat down beside her.

"I know, but it would've been nice of her to leave a note telling me that."

Just then, Bianca and the guys came walking in.

"Where have you been?!" Brianna asked looking at Bianca.

"Excuse me? You don't need an attitude. We went to Nick's house and had lunch."

"Well, you should've left a note."

"Whatever," Bianca said with an exasperated sigh. "Listen, we can talk about this later, but I have to go finish recording that song," she said walking into the sound booth.

Brianna let her stomp off. "She'll snap out of it after a while," she said when she saw Kevin looking at her. "She just has to throw fits sometimes."

"Sounds like her and Nick would be perfect for each other," Kevin laughed.

Just then they were interrupted by Brian. "Are you two gonna honor us with your presence today, or not?"

Brianna and Kevin looked at each other and laughed. Taking Brianna's hand, he led her into the sound booth to hear her best friend sing her heart out.

*Two Hours Later*

"Okay, we're almost ready to wrap this up," Kevin's voice boomed over the microphone. "Bianca, are you ready to work on the last song for today?"

"Sure thing, Kevin." Bianca looked at how close he was sitting to Brianna. 'They're getting awfully tight,' she thought to herself. Brian stopped her from thinking anymore.

"Kevin, why don't we give her about 10 minutes to freshen up and rest her voice."

"Okay," Kevin decided. "Bianca, you can chill for 15 minutes or so." Nick volunteered to show her where the soda machines were and off they went.

Brian walked up to Kevin and Brianna and cleared his throat. "Brianna, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure," she said. "What's up?"

Kevin reached down and took Brianna's hand, letting Brian know he wasn't going anywhere. He wasn't gonna risk Brian blabbing about their conversation the night before.

"It's about Nick," he continued. "He's into Bianca, but he doesn't know how she feels about A.J. I figured you could help me."

Brianna laughed. "Bean doesn't move fast and A.J. tried to make-out with her last night. And, on top of that, he hasn't talked to her today, that I know of."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah, and she doesn't need that. If we could just get her and Nick talking...wait! I have an idea."

"Already?" Brian asked.

"Yeah, just watch," she told Brian. Pulling Kevin out of his chair they walked over to where Nick and Bianca were standing.

"Bianca, me and are going out Friday night. Just us. Can you find something to keep you busy?" To add emphasis Kevin wrapped both arms around her waist.

Nick jumped at this opportunity. "I'll go keep you company while they're gone," he volunteered eagerly. "If that's okay with you."

"Sure," Bianca replied casually. It was better than sitting in a dull hotel room all alone.

"Great," said Kevin. "Now let's get back to work."

They walked back over to the sound booth in silence.

"I'm so tired," Bianca said stretching her arms over her head causing her tank top to rise, exposing her stomach. "I'm glad tomorrow is an off day."

"Get used to it," Nick smiled nervously, trying not to stare at Bianca's toned stomach. "You'll be glad to see an off day when we start touring."

"Yep. We don't get many, so when we do it's pretty precious," Brian said noticing Nick staring at Bianca. "Isn't that right man?"

"Uh huh."

"Anyway, you ready to finish recording?" Kevin asked leading Brianna to the couch. "The sooner we finish, the sooner we leave."

"I'm ready."

*20 Minutes Later*

Bianca finally finished recording the final song, after countless times trying to get it perfect. Stifling a yawn she said, "Boy, who knew singing could make you this sleepy? I'm in for a treat, huh?"

"Yep, but you'll love it. I promise," Kevin replied.

"I know. I hope anyway."

"Well, let's get going, Bean. I don't want you to fall asleep right here," Brianna said nudging her best friend.

"Okay," she said with another yawn. "Bye guys. See ya later."

"Yeah, we had a blast," Brianna added.

"Goodnight," A.J., Howie, and Brian said in unison.

"We'll walk you two to your car," Kevin said squeezing Brianna's hand. "It might only be 8:30, but you never know what could happen.

"Yeah, I know," Brianna smiled.

Kevin, Brianna, Nick, and Bianca walked through the large, glass studio doors and into the cool dusk-dark evening. Reaching into her purse, Brianna pulled out her keys. She pushed a button on her remote keyless control and heard the locks on her door click.

Kevin reached down to open the door for Brianna, but she stopped him. Smiling slyly, she said, "Who said I was leaving now?"

Kevin just laughed. He liked her a lot. She was strong and independent, but still feminine and extremely sexy. Those qualities turned Kevin on. He liked a woman who could stand her ground.

"I was hoping you wouldn't go yet," Kevin said. He put his hands on Brianna's arms and ran his thumb around nervously. Looking down, he kissed her cheek. She could smell his cologne. Kevin was more mature than the rest of the guys and Brianna liked that. She felt like he was more on her level. She had to connect with someone mentally before anything physical could happen, and she got the feeling Kevin felt the same way.

"Brianna?" Kevin was looking at her funny.

"Oh, huh?" she snapped back to reality.

"I just asked you where you were staying so I could pick you up Friday night. Are you okay?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm fine, just thinking," Brianna blushed in embarrassment. "Me and Bean are staying at the Sierra Suites across town. On Houston Street."

"Okay, I know exactly where that is. I guess I'll see you Friday. I'll pick you up about 7:00."

"That sounds good. What do I wear?"

Kevin wanted to tell her just to be sexy as always, but instead he told her "Something you can dance in. I know this great club where some of my friends hang out."

"Great," Brianna answered excitedly.

"Cool then, I'll see you Friday."

"Okay," Brianna was a little disappointed when he didn't say he'd call her the following day, but her disappointed soon faded when Kevin started leaning toward her.

Their lips met and Kevin took her hand. Their mouths opened only slightly and they continued in their tender lip-lock.

"Look at them," Bianca said to Nick as they stood on the passenger side of Brianna's car. "They don't even care that we're here. That's pretty inconsiderate." Bianca still thought Brianna had deserted her at lunch and still felt upset.

"Nah, I think it's kinda nice how Kevin's acting. God knows he needs somebody to keep him busy and keep him off our backs." Nick didn't add the fact that he wished they were doing the same thing. "I think she'll be good for him."

"About Friday night, what are we gonna do?" Bianca asked.

"Well...I, uh," Nick scrambled for words. "I thought we'd just hang out and watch movies or something. I'm not really big into the night life like Kev is."

"Good, me either. Brianna loves it, but I'd rather just chill at home. Oh, look the lovebirds are done," she whispered to Nick.

"Yeah," he answered.

Looking at him she said loudly, "Well, Nick, I'll see you Friday. I think we'll have fun."

Brianna took her obvious hint and said to Kevin, "I guess I'd better get her back to the hotel before she gets any crankier."

"Okay," he replied smiling. "I'm looking forward to our date," he said squeezing her hand.

"Me, too." Kevin opened the door for Brianna. Bianca was already inside. "See you then," he said closing the door. Nick and Kevin watched the two girls drive off. As their taillights disappeared, they looked at each other and smiled knowingly. Walking back inside the studio they rounded up the other guys and headed home.
In Production by Bianca
"Boy, you just can't stay quiet today, can you?" Brianna asked her best friend picking a cute blue dress off the rack.

"I'm just tired, that's all," was all Bianca said.

"Bean, what the Hell is wrong with you? Something's up, now what is it?"

"Nothing!"

"Tell me. You're pouting, so you can't tell me that nothing is wrong."

"Well, I just figured you would rather be spending every possible second you have with Kevin," Bianca said with an exasperated sigh.

"What?!"

"Kinda like the way you abandoned me yesterday?"

"Bianca, how did I abandon you? I only went to lunch. People tend to do that when they get hungry."

"Well, you left me with four guys I know next to nothing about. Do you know how uncomfortable I was?"

"I figured A.J. would be asking all sorts of stuff to get to know you."

"No," Bianca began, "actually, he didn't say but, like, one sentence to me the whole day. Nick is the only one who talked to me. Him and Brian."

"Well, he talked to you. What made you like A.J., anyway? I think you'd be cute with Nick. He's sweet," Brianna replied in an attempt to help Nick a little.

"I don't know what made me like A.J. There's just something about him, but I don't know..."

"Bean, I don't think he's really right for you, anyway. He's nice and all, but..."

"But, what?"

"Well, A.J. kinda seems like the type that doesn't settle. Don't get me wrong, he's sweet, but I just can't see you with him."

"Oh," she replied thinking about her best friend's comment. "Listen, I'm sorry I got so mad. I'm just really stressed. I don't know, it's just weird. All of this still has yet to sink in."

"That's all right. I understand. So, what are you and Nick planning to do tomorrow night?"

"Just chill out. Watch movies, talk. Just normal stuff, ya know?"

"Yeah. Hey, what do you think about this dress?" Brianna asked snatching up a chocolate brown version of the blue one.

"Uh, I like the blue one. Why do you have to buy one now? This is just the first store. Let's look around some more before you decide," Bianca said looking toward Nordstrom.

"Okay, C'mon, we'll look around."

*Kevin's Hotel Room*

"Man, she's still not there," Kevin said putting the phone down. He had been trying to call Brianna for quite a while, but there was still no answer.

Brain sat on the bed laughing. "Look, I'm telling you, she went shopping. Chicks always do that before any big date. They have to find the 'perfect outfit.' Don't you ever read magazines?"

"Yeah, but I've never seen that while I was reading."

"Man, if you don't believe me, ask our moms. I promise. Ask Nick about his sisters. Brianna is shopping and Bianca is with her. Girls can't shop alone. It's like when you're at dinner and if one of 'em had to go to the bathroom, they all go. Girls go everywhere in herds," Brian said laughing harder.

"Man, you're right," Kevin chuckled. "Come to think of it, I haven't ever seen a girl go to the bathroom alone. I wonder why the all feel the need to go at once?"

"I don't know, but it must be important."

*Back At The Mall*

"I tried on this dress the other day," Bianca replied picking up the short, green dress she had modeled for Nick and Kevin a couple of days earlier.

"Really? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I forgot about it. I was only gonna buy it for the tour, plus, you know how I am about splurging money."

"Yeah, I know. I hope you don't do that with every cent you make," Brianna replied seriously.

"I won't," Bianca answered looking at a mini skirt.

"You don't need that. Remember what you mom said. If you can't manage your money, she'll manage it for you," Brianna reminded her taking the skirt and hanging it back on the rack. "You know she's serious."

"Uhh," Bianca sighed. "She won't care if I buy one skirt."

"Wait and get it later; you don't need it now."

"Fine, I'll wait."

"Good," Brianna smiled, “what do you think about this one?"

"It's cute. The orange goes good with your complexion. I don't think I've ever seen a dress that color. I like it," Bianca grinned.

"Okay, good. Now we're off to buy shoes."

The two friends shopped for another two hours and headed back to the hotel. When Brianna reached their room she heard the phone ringing loudly inside. She fumbled with the key, having a hard time opening the door.

Pushing her way inside the room, Brianna dropped her shopping bags and rushed to answer the ringing telephone. "Hello?" she said, out of breath.

"Brianna?"

"Yeah, it's me," she answered, recognizing Kevin's voice. "What's up?"

"Nothing much. I just wanted to give you a call today."

"I'm glad you did. We just got back in. Me and Bean have been shopping all morning."

"Sounds like fun," he laughed, "save that kind of energy for tomorrow night."

"Oh, I will. I love night-life," she said. Kevin laughed to himself at the picture this put into his head. Him and her...on the moonlit beach...

"Still there?" he heard Brianna ask.

"Yeah. Well, I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

Hanging up the phone, Kevin chuckled to himself. Brian was right; they were shopping. He decided he wanted to take a nap. Lying back on his bed, he thought about their date. He couldn't believe he was excited! 'It's gonna be fun," he thought as he drifted into a deep slumber.

*The Next Morning*

"Too bad today isn't an off day," Bianca said stretching. "I so miss sleeping in."

"Well, it's not, but tomorrow is Saturday, so it's gonna be fine," Brianna said rolling over.

"Do you wanna stay here and sleep for a while? I can drive myself, and when I take my morning break, I can come back and get you."

"Well," Brianna said thinking about the offer, "do you mind if I do?"

"No, I wouldn't have mentioned it if I did," she replied heading to the bathroom to get ready. "Besides, it'll give me a chance to drive around the city."

"Okay, just be careful."

"Brianna, I'm always careful!"

"I know, but I always say that. And besides, it's my car."

"Okay. I'm guessing I'll break around 11:00, so be ready. I'm hoping to finish recording by 4:00."

"Great. I'll be ready," Brianna yawned. "Will you set the alarm for 10:30? That'll give me two hours to sleep."

"It's set," Bianca said putting down the clock. "Be ready when I get here. I'm leaving now. See ya in a while."

"Okay, bye Bean. Drive carefully."

"I will."

With that, Bianca headed down to Brianna's car. 'I hope she's ready when I get here,' she thought unlocking the doors. 'With my luck, she'll forget and hit the snooze button.'

*20 Minutes Later*

"Where are the guys?" Bianca asked aloud as she pulled into the parking lot of the Jive Records studio.

The van was nowhere in sight. "I hope I'm not too early," she said glancing around. The only car she saw was a green Dodge Durango. "This is just my luck," she said stepping out of the car.

"Who are you talking to?" she heard a familiar voice ask.

"Oh," she gasped, "Nick, you scared me. Where are the other guys?"

"Brian's in my Durango. The rest of the guys are on their way. Where's Brianna?"

"Sleeping. I'm gonna go pick her up when her up when we take our morning break. Why didn't you ride in the van with the others?"

"I got my car back last night and couldn't resist the urge to drive today," he smiled. "I love driving."

"Me, too, but my car is still in North Carolina," she said faking a pout.

"Too, bad," Nick smiled as the other guys pulled up in the van.

"Man, you suck," A.J. said with a laugh as he got off the van. "We don't get our cars back until tonight. I'm so glad we can finally sleep at our own houses."

"Yeah, now I don't have to share a room with A.J. anymore," Howie joked.

"Hey, Bianca," Kevin said stepping off the van and looking around. "So, where's Brianna?"

"Yeah, where is she? I just noticed you were alone," Brian said closing the door to Nick's Durango.

"She's at the hotel sleeping. Kevin, don't look so disappointed. I'm gonna go get her when we take our break," she answered with a smile.

"Oh," Kevin smiled, blushing slightly.

Still talking, everyone walked into the studio to get started. Bianca was unusually perky and was in the best mood. It didn't even bother her that A.J. hadn't talked to her again.

*Later That Morning*

The morning seemed to pass by quickly. Bianca sang and nearly lost track of time. By the time she finally managed to look at a clock, it was time for her break.

"Ready to take a break yet?" Brian asked Bianca as she took her earphones off.

"Yep. I need to go get Brianna," she said grinning at Kevin. "Anyone wanna ride with me?"

She figured Kevin would jump at the opportunity, so she was surprised when it was Howie who answered.

"I'll go," he replied. "I wouldn't mind getting out of the studio, even if it is just for a few minutes."

"Okay," she said grabbing the keys. "We'll be back in a bit."

"Bye guys," Howie said following Bianca.

"Bye," they all replied.

*10 Minutes Later*

"So, are you having fun recording?" Howie asked Bianca as she changed the radio station.

"Yeah, but I hate it when I can't get something just right. If you haven't noticed by now, I'm very impatient," she answered smiling.

"It does get really irritating. At least you don't have four others recording with you."

"Why do you say that? I think it would be kinda fun."

"It is fun, but when you're having a bad day, and one person gets it right and another person screws up, everyone has to do it over. That gets really old after a while."

"Yeah," Bianca giggled, "I guess it does. I think I would go crazy."

"Are you excited about touring?"

"Yeah, but..."

But, what?"

"Well, I'm really nervous. I'm a little shy, but that's the only thing. Other than that, I'm really looking forward to it."

"Bianca, all you have to do is pretend you're standing in a recording studio. I promise, it really does work."

"I didn't think about that, but I guess it would work," she smiled. "Well, we're here. Now to find a parking space."

*At The Studio*

"Hey, Kev, can I ask you something?" Brian asked sitting down. He, Kevin, Nick, and A.J. were in the lounge getting a snack.

"Sure. What's up?" Kevin replied opening his soda.

"I was just wondering, why didn't you go with Bianca when she left? I figured you'd be the first one to the car."

"Well," he began turning red, "I don't want to seem too eager."

"I figured you'd wanna talk to Bianca about Brianna," Nick said eating a potato chip. "Girls always know when their friends like a guy. They can tell you almost anything you wanna know. Especially if they're best friends. Ask B.J. I've heard her talking with her friends about this stuff."

"That's not it. I can talk to Bianca here," Kevin replied. "I just don't want Brianna to think I'm trying to smother her, ya know? I don't wanna seem clingy."

"That's understandable," Brian said.

"You do have a point there, Kevin," A.J. replied speaking for the first time since being in the lounge. "Don't make her uncomfortable either. You wouldn't want her to move on to someone else."

Catching A.J.'s not-so-subtle hints, Nick decided to not-so-subtly reply, "Well, if you get to know her before doing things that might make her uncomfortable, and talk to her instead of ignoring her, you won't have anything to worry about.

"Look, we all know you're not talking about Brianna anymore, so just stop. This is not gonna turn into an argument, okay?" Brian said firmly.

"Yeah, whatever," A.J. mumbled.

"Nick?"

"Yeah, I guess."

*At The Same Time*

"Thanks for letting me sleep Bean," Brianna said pulling out of the parking lot.

"No problem. I figured you'd do the same for me," she replied checking her make-up in the mirror.

"So, Howie, did Bean make you come? I figured she'd make someone come with her."

"I did not make him come!" Bianca protested.

"Yeah, right."

"No, she didn't make me come," Howie chuckled. "She asked if someone wanted to and I volunteered. I wanted to get out of the studio."

"Oh, okay. I figured Bianca threatened you or something," Brianna grinned. "She can't go anywhere alone. I'm surprised she was able to drive herself to the studio this morning."

"Bite me," Bianca replied dryly. "Don't take me literally!"

"You know, you two are more like sisters than just best friends," Howie smiled. "You look alike, too. Are you sure you're not sisters?"

The two girls looked at each other and smiled. "Positive," Bianca answered, "but we get that a lot."

"I don't think we'd be able to stand each other if we were sisters," Brianna laughed. "After a while, we start to get on each other's nerves."

"I know exactly what you're talking about," Howie said as they pulled up at the studio.

Kevin was waiting at the door, and as the three friends walked in, he wrapped Brianna in a tight, more-than-friendly hug.

"That was a nice welcome," Brianna said looking at Kevin. Howie laughed at the two of them.

"Well, I try," Kevin said still squeezing her tightly.

"Whaddya say we go work on some more music?" Bianca interrupted. She didn't see why Brianna and Kevin didn't go ahead and hook up. She couldn't take their gushiness much longer.

"Actually, Bianca, I have to go over a few more things with you first. Can I talk to you alone?"

"Sure," she replied casually.

They walked into a conference room and Bianca flopped down in one of the leather chairs as Kevin closed the door.

"So, Kevin, what's up? Is something wrong?"

"No, I was just uh, well," he said blushing and averting his eyes.

"Well, what?" Bianca asked half smiling. She already knew this wasn't business. "Let me guess, you wanna know something about Brianna."

"Well," he blushed even more, "yeah."

"All right. What do you want to know?"

"Well, do you think she's interested in me?"

"Duh! Yeah she is. Are you, like, oblivious to signals? I knew guys were dense, but I didn't know it got this bad," she joked. "Seriously, though, she's really into you."

"Really? I mean, Brianna's so different than anybody I've ever met before. She's so independent, but I can tell she needs someone. To be taken care of."

"Yeah, but she's not smothering. She's a free spirit, so you might have to give a little. Bit she's the type that will do anything for the people she cares for, no matter what."

"Thanks, Bianca. That helps me a lot," Kevin said sincerely as he got up to leave.

"And Kevin..."

"Yeah?"

"Brianna's a hopeless romantic and once she completely gives herself to someone, she doesn't change her mind easily."

"I'm the same way," Kevin said with a sexy wink as he walked out the door leaving Bianca sitting in her chair.

*Later That Afternoon*

"Finally, we're done!" Bianca exclaimed.

"Great," Kevin said happily. "Why don't we all call it a day. I'm ready to go home.

"Me, too," Brian added. "My apartment is probably buried in dust."

"What, you don't have a housekeeper? I figured you would, Bianca joked. "I mean, with all the money y'all make. Come on!"

"Yeah," Brian smiled. "I can keep my apartment clean when I'm home."

"Oh, okay As long as you're not like every guy I've ever known because they're all slobs," she smiled.

"Well, all of us but Nick and A.J.," Brian laughed.

"Bean, don't even try it. You know you can't keep your bedroom clean, so don't start trying to pass yourself off as a neat-freak."

"Hey, I can keep my room clean, I just don't like the process of cleaning it. Anyway, we need to go ahead and get back to the hotel so you can get ready."

"Yeah, you're probably right," she replied smiling sweetly at Kevin. "I guess I'll see you tonight."

"Alright then," he said moving in closer. They were like two 12 year olds with their first crush. Kevin let his lips brush Brianna's for a moment before he pulled away. Brianna blushed.

"I'll see you at seven."

"Yeah."

"Okay then. Bye."

"Bye guys. See ya tonight, Nick," Bianca said grabbing Brianna's keys.

"Bye Bianca," Brian and Howie said together.

"Bye, Bianca. I'll see you in a while," Nick smiled. Again, she got no response from A.J. With that, the two girls left to get ready.
Getting Ready by Bianca
*At Kevin's House*

"Damn, I'm gonna be late!" Kevin said looking at the clock. "As much as I fuss at the other guys, and now I'm gonna be late! Great first impression."

He grabbed his keys and checked to make sure he wasn't forgetting anything, and then headed out the door to pick up Brianna.

*At Nick's House*

"Well, I need to get going," Nick thought to himself. "I can't believe she actually wanted me to come over while Brianna and Kevin went out. She seems like the type of person that enjoys spending time alone."

Nick walked into the kitchen to get his keys and found both of his parents sitting at the table. "Where are you off to honey?"

"Oh, Kevin and Brianna are going out, just them, and Bianca isn't going, so I'm gonna go hang out with her."

"Really? That's sweet of you. We'll, probably be in bed by the time you get home, so we'll see you tomorrow."

"Ok, mom. Love you guys."

"Love you," his parents answered together.

"Be careful," Robert added.

"I will. Bye." Nick said walking out the door.

*The Girls Hotel Room*

"That dress looks really cute on you," Bianca said propping her head on her hands as she lay on her bed. "That color is pretty. It makes you look darker than what you are."

"Really? Good. Anything that makes me look darker is a definite plus."

"Yeah. I agree," Bianca said looking at her watch. "Girl, you had better hurry up. It's almost time for the guys."

"I know. I'll be ready."

As soon as those words exited her mouth, there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," Bianca said running to answer the door.

Kevin stood there anxiously glancing around the hallway. "Hi," he said when the door opened.

"Hey," Bianca said. "Brianna will be out in a sec. Come on in."

Before Kevin could move into the hotel room, Brianna emerged from the bathroom. He just stood there and looked her over. She looked incredibly sexy in her short orange slip dress. The tiny white embroidered flowers on the dress matched her strappy white platform sandals perfectly.

"You look perfect," Kevin stammered, handing her the single white rose he had gotten for her.

"You don't look too bad yourself, Richardson," Brianna laughed. In his black pants, white T-shirt, and baby blue over shirt, he looked ready for a night on the town. The middle button on his shirt was the only one buttoned. "Thank you," she said as she took the flower from his hand.

The two were interrupted by a voice in the hall behind them. "Hi, guys. Bianca here?"

"Yeah," Brianna answered. Grabbing her white bag, she told Bianca good-bye as Nick entered the room.

"Don't sit up for us," Kevin said taking Brianna's hand and leading her out the door.

"Be good, have fun, BYE!" Brianna said hurriedly closing the door behind her.

"Bye," Nick and Bianca replied in unison. They looked at each other nervously. It was going to be a long night.
Hotels and Beaches by Bianca
Kevin opened the door to his black Toyota Four runner and helped Brianna in. Climbing under the wheel, he looked over at her. "I think you're gonna enjoy tonight."

"Good," she smiled leaning back into the warm leather seat.

The drive was a short one and there wasn't much conversation. When Kevin parked the car at a local club, he jumped out to open the door for Brianna. Placing his arm protectively around her waist, he ushered her up to the door.

After standing in line about 5 minutes they reached the doorman. "Kevin! Is that you?"

"What’s up, Jon?!" Kevin said to the doorman. "I haven't seen you in a while. Baby, this is my friend Jon. Jon, this is Brianna Chambers."

"Here, man, go ahead in. Nice to meet you Brianna," Jon said as they stepped through the door.

*Back At The Hotel*

"So, what's on TV?" Bianca asked walking out of the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn and two sodas. "Anything good?"

"Well, 'Friday' is on. That's about the only thing; want me to leave it on that channel?"

"Yeah," she said handing him a Mountain Dew and sitting at the other end of the couch. "So, thanks for coming over, you didn't have to. I figured you'd want to spend time with you family."

"It's no problem. I'm gonna be with them nonstop for three weeks, and besides they know I'm here. They don't mind."

As the movie began, they sat and watched in silence. Bianca was a little uncomfortable and really didn't know what to say, so she just watched the movie and tried to keep conversation to a minimum.

*At The Club*

As Kevin led Brianna into the club, she could feel her heart thumping with the music.

"What's this place called?" she yelled to Kevin as they made their way through the crowd to a table.

"The Neon Ballroom," Kevin yelled back. "Me and my friends used to come here all the time in high school. Wanna dance?"

Brianna nodded her head in approval and they made their way to the dance floor. Their bodies swayed and every-so-often Kevin's arms would circle Brianna's waist as she wiggled. The music blared and when Brianna closed her eyes she couldn't think of anywhere she would rather be than in this smoke-filled room with Kevin's arms around her.

*Back At The Hotel*

"So," Nick said finally deciding to make small talk, "you're 17. Didn't Brianna say that your birthday is in like a month?"

"Yeah," she said looking at him shyly. "I'll be 18 on July 7. I try not to make a big deal about it to everyone. Just Brianna and my mom."

"Really?" Nick laughed. "I make sure the guys go all out for my birthday."

"So, when's your birthday?" she asked. The more she talked to Nick, the more she liked him.

"January 28. I'll be 20."

"Ooh, getting old," she joked. Things seemed to be getting less tense and they were both more comfortable than they were when Nick first arrived.

They both forgot about the movie and focused on each other. 'Maybe tonight wasn't such a bad idea,'

*Back At The Club*

Kevin and Brianna had stopped dancing and went back to their table to sit and talk. They had been chatting for about ten minutes when Kevin stood up.

"Hang on, baby. I just saw somebody I want you to meet." Kevin came back a few seconds later with two guys who looked to be about his age. He held out his hand and Brianna took it, standing up to face Kevin's friends.

"Baby, this is Matt and Steve. I grew up with them. Guys, this is my girlfriend, Brianna."

"Nice to meet you," Brianna said genuinely. "Kevin told me his friends hang out here."

At the mention of his name, Kevin squeezed Brianna's hand. As he turned his head to look at her their eyes met and Brianna blushed.

"Well, why don't we go sit? We've got a lot of catching up to do, Richardson," Matt said with a smile.

They had gotten settled at the table when Steve spoke. "Kevin, while you and Matt catch up, you mind if I dance with your beautiful girlfriend."

"Just remember where you got her from," Kevin joked and leaned over to kiss Brianna on the cheek before she stood up.

As Steve and Brianna danced, Matt spoke to Kevin. "Liking fame?" he asked with a laugh.

"It's great traveling all over the world with your best friends, but it gets a little lonely at times," Kevin answered seriously. "You spend most of your time running."

"Hell, I'd do it," Matt said. Noticing that Kevin hadn't taken his eyes off Brianna, he asked "You really like her don't you?"

"Yeah, I really like her a lot. She's a very special person. How could you tell?"

"Think about it, man. You've never brought a girl to this place. Not even that chick you were engaged to. And the fact that you've been all over her all night on the dance floor."

"What can I say, man?" They were interrupted by Brianna and Steve walking back up to the table.

"Richardson," Steve began, "your girlfriend can move."

"Thanks, I think," Kevin said.

A familiar beat drifted through the sound system and Brianna grabbed Kevin's hand. "Baby, come dance with me," she pleaded in a little girl voice. "Genie In a Bottle is my favorite song."

Kevin couldn't argue with that. He let Brianna lead him to the dance floor and run her hands down his tight white T-shirt. The booming music made the floor vibrate under their feet. Their bodies would meet and separate and every time Brianna moved, Kevin grew more and more excited. Placing his hands low on her thighs, he pulled her body against him. Kevin knew he had to get her out of there, to go someplace private where he could, as the song said, rub her the right way.

"Baby, what do you say we leave this place and go somewhere alone?" he growled into Brianna's ear. He was so close she could feel his breath on her neck and she melted when she felt him gently nibble on her earlobe.

"Whatever you want, Kevin."

He put an arm around her waist and held her close as they walked back to the table.

Brianna grabbed her purse and Kevin told the guys "I'll have to get back with y'all later. We've got somewhere to go." They walked off, arm in arm, leaving Matt and Steve to sit there and stare at each other, speechless.

*At The Hotel*

"Well, Brianna was a junior when I met her in high school. The office people goofed with her schedule and she had freshman lunch. I was a freshman. She knew one guy, Steven, and she would go eat lunch with him. When I first got to know her, I hated her, but I guess we kinda grew on each other," Bianca recalled the tale of how se met her best friend. "I guess it was fate 'cause she's kinda like my other half."

"I know exactly what you mean," Nick said smiling, then proceeded to tell Bianca about how he met the other guys. "You know, you're really fun to talk to," he finished.

"Well, you're really easy to open up to." Immediately Bianca couldn't believe she said that. She blushed and they both fell silent; gazing at each other.

Tonight had made Nick so hopeful, but he didn't want to push things. "Mind if I grab a soda?" When Nick returned from the kitchen he found Bianca lying on her stomach in her bed watching television.

Lying beside her he asked, "anything good on TV.?"

"South Park," she answered. "I love this show."

"Me, too," he said excitedly. The two singers got engrossed in the show, chattering during the commercials.

Bianca spoke first. "Who's your favorite character?"

"Cartman. He cracks me up."

"I like him, too. But I feel sorry for poor Kenny."

"Yeah, but it's just a cartoon. The guys that create that show are really messed up. This is some sick stuff."

Ignoring the rest of the show, Nick and Bianca continued to chatter away.

*At The Same Time*

Kevin parked his 4-Runner in front of the chain-link fence and cut off the engine. "I thought it would be nice to hang out at the beach for a while. You know, take a walk and talk," Kevin said softly. A small smile played upon his lips and he reached down to kiss Brianna's hand.

"That'd be nice."

Kevin got out, retrieved the blanket from the back of his truck, and opened the door for Brianna. Taking her hand he led her down to the beach and spread the blanket out on the warm sand. Brianna took off her sandals and sat down beside him. They were both silent, staring at the ocean.

"About tonight, at the club..." Kevin broke into Brianna's thoughts. "I didn't make you uncomfortable did I? I mean, around my friends?"

"Not at all," Brianna replied. She knew he was talking about the way he introduced her. "Your friends seem really nice, and..." Brianna looked into his eyes and smiled sexily, "I like being thought of as your girlfriend."

Kevin blushed slightly and took Brianna's hand. "I like thinking of you." Their lips met and Kevin gently pushed Brianna down on the blanket. He lay half on top of her and put his hands on her hips; her arms circled his neck.

Kevin pulled away and Brianna sat up. "Let's walk," she said with a smile. He took off his boots, socks, and blue over shirt and they walked down the beach hand-in-hand.

All of a sudden, Brianna took off, running through the edge of the water leaving Kevin to stare after her puzzled. She kicked through the waves for a moment before Kevin ran after her. They chased each other through the waves, laughing and giggling like children. When Brianna stopped, Kevin playfully tackled her. They both landed in the water with a loud splash.

Bursting with laughter, they looked at each other. Kevin's eyes roamed her wet body pressed on top of him. When returned his gaze to Brianna’s eyes, he found her staring longingly at him.

Kevin slowly moved forward and brushed his lips against Brianna's. He placed his hands on her waist and kissed her more eagerly.

Brianna kissed him back just as eagerly, slightly parting her lips. Kevin slipped his tongue into her mouth and ran his hands along her back, pulling her body as close to his as he possibly could.

As the kiss ended, Brianna smiled at Kevin. She couldn't think of anything as perfect as that very moment. Everything was exactly the way she had hoped it would be.

Kevin got up and helped Brianna out of the water. They walked back to the blanket hand-in-hand without saying a word. "I've really enjoyed tonight," he said as they sat down.

"Me, too," she smiled. "I hope we can do it again."

"Yeah, we really should," he replied leaning down and kissing her again.

As they lay down on the blanket, Kevin pulled his blue shirt over Brianna. They just lay there quietly snuggled next to each other, looking at the sky.

*At The Hotel*

The show's over already?" Bianca asked looking at Nick. "Omigosh, did you know it was 2:30?"

"No, I can't believe it's that late."

"Or early," she smiled. "Want another soda?"

"Sure, why not?" he stretched. "So, what do you wanna talk about now? Since we seem to have talked about almost everything already."

"I don't ca-" she stopped. "Omigosh, Nick please, come here! Please now!"

"Bianca, what's wrong?! Are you okay?" he said rushing into the kitchen.

When he found Bianca sitting on the counter with a terrified look on her face, he didn't know what to do. He looked around to see if he could find what scared her so badly, but saw nothing.

"Kill it!" she screamed pointing to the floor. "Please, kill it!"

Finally, he saw what she was talking about. A big brown spider was in the middle of the floor.

"I thought someone was trying to kill you," he said with a laugh. Nick walked to the cabinet and got a paper cup to get the spider.

"That ugly, hairy, nasty thing walked across my foot! It walked on me. That was just nasty. I hate spiders," she said trying to calm down.

Nick took the spider to the bathroom and got rid of it. When he got back to the kitchen and found Bianca still on the counter, he had to laugh.

"Nick Carter! It isn't funny! At all"

"Yeah, it is," he laughed harder. "Bianca, if you could only see yourself. You're a bug baby."

"I am not. I can't help it that spiders scare me. They're icky!"

"I've never met anyone so scared of a spider," he smiled. "You're cute when you're scared." As soon as he said that, Nick couldn't believe he let the words leave his thoughts.

"Thanks," she blushed a deep shade of red. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" he asked confused. He was sure she was gonna make him leave, but she didn't.

"For scaring the crap out of you. I didn't mean to almost give you a heart attack."

"Don't worry about it," he replied walking over to help her down from the counter.

"I guess I'm a typical girl when it comes to bugs and stuff like that," she smiled letting him help her down. "There aren't anymore are there?"

"Nope. That was the only one."

They got their sodas and walked back to the bed. "I don't think there's anything on TV," Bianca said turning the television off.

"I wonder what happened to Brianna and Kev?"

"Knowing Brianna they're probably at some hole-in-the-wall club partying like crazy."

"Yeah, Kevin's the same way, so it wouldn't surprise me at all." Just as those words left Nick's mouth, they heard the door unlock and open.

"Hey, guys," Brianna said walking into full view of the two startled teens.

"Brianna, what the hell happened to y'all?" Bianca asked staring at her best friend. "It's not raining is it?"

"Yeah, actually, it is," she said smiling at Kevin. "You two sure do look comfy."

"Um, we were just talking," Bianca blushed as she jumped up from the bed and sat down on the couch.

"I don't know if I believe that," Kevin said joining Brianna in teasing their friends.

"No, we really were just talking," Nick said looking uneasily at Kevin. "Besides, I don't think we're the ones that should be explaining. Y'all are the ones who look like you've been half drowned."

"We told you. It rained."

"Whatever. Anyway, I need to get going. Thanks for inviting me over, Bianca. I had a really good time," Nick said smiling sweetly at her.

"Hang on a sec and I'll walk you out," she said slipping on her sandals. "I'll be right back."

"I really did have a good time, even if I did almost have to take you to the hospital because of a spider," he joked.

"That's not funny," she smiled.

"C'mon, it was hilarious."

"No, it wasn't," she said playfully poking him in the side. "Okay, I guess it was a little funny, but I still feel like an idiot."

"Don't. It's only me."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Thanks. Words of encouragement from Bianca."

"I'm joking. I had a really good time, too. Maybe we can do it again sometime."

"Yeah, that would be fun," Nick said a little uneasily. He wanted to kiss her so badly, but knew he had to resist the urge. He knew he couldn't let it end up being an A.J. thing. "Well, I'll see you later."

"Yep. Thanks for keeping me company."

No problem," he smiled. "Bye."

"Bye," she smiled, adding "Be careful!"

"Okay, you too." With that he got on the elevator and Bianca went back inside to find out the scoop with Kevin and Brianna.

*At The Same Time*

"Think they really believe it rained?" Kevin asked flashing his sexy smile.

"I don't care what they believe," Brianna answered seductively as she reached for him. They both tumbled onto Brianna's bed laughing hysterically, and Kevin kissed Brianna softly.

They were about to move in for another kiss when they heard Bianca come back into the room. Not noticing the two jump up from the bed, she asked "Y'all don't really think I believe it rained, do you?" Looking at them she added "I'm not interrupting anything, am I?"

"Uh, no," Brianna said, unable to hide her exasperated tone.

"It's late. I really should get going," Kevin said pulling Brianna close to him and ignoring the fact that Bianca was still in the room. "You two have a long drive back to North Carolina tomorrow."

"I had a really great time," Brianna said, kissing him lightly on the lips.

"So, would you be up for another date? Maybe next time it won't rain," he replied laughing.

"I don't know, it sure was fun. I think the rain was my favorite part," Brianna said as Kevin led her to the door.

"Am I gonna be able to hear from you while you're back home? I can't let my baby be gone for three weeks and not talk to her at all."

"Of course," Brianna said with a smirk. "Call all you want."

Kevin leaned down to kiss her one last time, pushing her against the door and pressing his body to hers. His grip tightened on her hips as she ran her hands under his tank top, caressing his damp skin.

Breaking away, but still holding on to each other, they stared intently at each other. Kevin longed to stay, but couldn't.

"Call me tomorrow night and let me know y'all got home okay?" I'll worry if you don't."

"I can't argue with that, now can I?" Brianna asked. "I will."

"Goodnight, baby."

"Bye, Kevin."

Kevin left and Brianna closed the door behind her.

"I thought you two forgot about little old me," Bianca said sarcastically. "What happened? And I want details."

Brianna answered. "It's gonna be a long drive tomorrow, Bean. We'll need stuff to talk about then."

"Oh, all right," Bianca said faking a pout.

The two friends got ready for bed and were shortly fast asleep, excited about the trip home and all the good news they had to tell.
The Reunion by Bianca
*Three Weeks Later*

"I didn't think three weeks would pass by so quickly," Bianca said as Brianna cranked her car and pulled away from the gas station.

"I know. I miss everybody," Brianna replied changing the radio station. She stopped when she heard "I Want It That Way." Smiling at the sound of his voice, she said, "I missed Kevin, too."

"I know. Everybody knows," Bianca smiled. "Y'all talked on the phone, like, the entire three weeks we've been gone. Maybe you should've just brought him with you."

"We'll that would've worked."

"Yeah, I could really see that happening."

"Me, too," she grinned mischievously.

"I'm really excited about touring next week, but I'm so nervous," Bianca said as the song went off. "I'm afraid the fans are gonna hate me."

"Bean, nobody's gonna hate you. They're directing all that to Britney Spears. They'll love you as long as you're not slutty like her," Brianna told her best friend sincerely. "Everything's gonna be fine."

"I guess. It's just new and new things make me nervous."

"I know."

Just as Brianna was about to change the station, the DJ started talking about the Backstreet Boys; she left it there.

"If you all didn't know," he began, "these guys are kicking off their tour next week."

"Yeah, we know," Bianca said talking to herself.

"Shhh, I can't hear."

"Well, if you don't know, they have an incredible opening act who is about to break into the music scene with a huge impact."

"Omigosh! Bianca, that's you! Can you--"

"Shhh, now I can't hear."

The DJ continued talking for a second before introducing Bianca. "All right, people, I know you're ready to hear it, so here we go. Here's Bianca Parker with the first single off her self titled debut album. "The song's called "Without You."

Both girls let out a loud shriek of excitement as the music drifted through the car. "Omigosh! I can't wait to tell Nick."

"What did you just say?!" Bianca asked, faking amazement. "Tell who?"

"Shut up." Bianca said blushing. "He's cool, you know. We're friends."

"That's not it. You, my dear, have a crush on a certain blond heart-throb." Bianca took a minute to reply.

"Well..., well... I can't think of anything cute to say right now, but when I do..." Both girls burst out laughing at Bianca.

"Look. We're back in Florida. One more hour and we'll be at Sierra Suites. Oh yeah. I'm going out tonight. You can come. Nick and the guys might be there."

"Where?"

"Kevin's house," Brianna said with a sly smile.

"Guess I won't be seeing y'all much after we get there," Bianca joked.

"Make me sound like a ho, why don't ya?! You have no faith in me!"

"I know you're not a ho. You just like to 'be close!' “Bianca explained herself.” I know you've never had sex."

"Well, when we get back to the hotel I'm gonna call Kevin and let him know we're back."

"I got the shower first." Bianca said. Brianna shot her a 'who cares' look and the girls laughed and continued to drive, happy to soon be reunited with their newest friends.

*At The Hotel*

"Hello?"

"Hey, sweetie. It's me. We're back at the hotel."

"Great! When can you be here?"

"Can you give us about an hour? We wanna change."

"Sure thing, baby. The guys are all here, so I'll tell them you and Bianca are on the way."

"Okay. Bye, honey."

"See ya later."

"Hurry up, Bean!" Brianna yelled to Bianca in the shower. "We have an hour!" Brianna had to look perfect tonight.

*At Kevin's House*

"I heard a car," Kevin said excitedly as he jumped up from the couch.

"They're here," Howie called when he saw Brianna's black accord breeze up the driveway.

Kevin went out the front door and ran to Brianna's car. Brianna stood up and let Kevin run to her. Sweeping her up in his arms, he spun her around playfully. Kissing her deeply, he put her back down. "I missed you, baby,'' he growled into her ear only loud enough for her to hear.

"Hello, did you forget about us?" Howie asked jokingly. "Hey, Brian, I don't think we were missed."

"Don't be so sure," Bianca said climbing up the porch steps. I couldn't wait to get back here to you guys."

"Aw, now I feel special," Brian joked as he gave Bianca a hug. The gesture was repeated by Nick, Howie, and even A.J.

Kevin and Brianna were still making their way up the driveway when Kevin called out to the others. "Everybody head to the kitchen. Everything's ready."

*2 Hours Later*

Bianca popped the last bite of steak in her mouth and chewed thoughtfully. "Kevin, you're a really good cook," she said.

"Thanks," he said, wiping his mouth. There's ice cream in the freezer if anyone wants dessert."

Replies of "no, thanks" and "I'm stuffed" came from around the table.

"Well then why don't y'all go chill in the living room while Brianna and I clean up the kitchen," Kevin said as he reached for Brianna's leg under the table. As he placed his hand on her thigh, Brianna gave Bianca a little wink.

The gang moved the conversation into the den and settled into the furniture around the big screen TV. Bianca sat in between Nick and Brian on the overstuffed couch.

"So, how excited are you about the tour?" Brian asked to strike up conversation. Howie, A.J. and Nick seemed to be engrossed in a program about the mating habits of beetles.

"Gosh, I can't wait!" Bianca gushed. "On one hand, I'm really excited and then again I'm scared that everybody's gonna hate me. Girls especially."

"Why would they hate you?"

"Because I'm touring with the one group that almost every girl in America wants to be with."

"Everything will be fine once everybody sees what a wonderful person you are."

"Thanks, Brian. That really did make me feel a lot better. I think I'm gonna go get a soda. Anybody want anything?

"I'm thirsty, too," Nick spoke up. "I'll go with you to the kitchen."

*At The Same Time*

Brianna stood at the sink washing the last dish when Kevin came up behind her. Putting his arms around her waist, he put his head on her shoulder. "I'm glad you're back, baby. I thought about you like crazy."

"Oh, did you?" she asked softly, turning to face him.

"Yeah," Kevin whispered kissing her softly on the lips. "What do you say we spend some private time alone?"

"I say I'd like that." Kevin took her hand and led her up the kitchen staircase to his bedroom.

Brianna kicked off her sneakers and sat down on Kevin's bed he sat down beside her and for a moment they were silent and still, gazing at one another.

Kevin leaned over and kissed Brianna forcefully, and she returned his kisses with just as much aggression. Lying back on the bed, Brianna pulled Kevin down with her; he kissed her hungrily. "Damn, baby. You did miss me," Kevin said jokingly. He brushed her dark hair away from her eye and kissed her again. She looked at him seriously.

"Kevin, I...” she wanted to continue, but fumbled for words. Kevin interrupted her.

"Brianna, I know I might be taking a risk saying this, but I have to. You're not like anyone I've ever met before. You make me feel so different. All I've thought about lately is you...and me...I've been going crazy for the past three weeks and even though I haven't known you all that long, I feel like I've know you forever. No one's ever had this effect on me before."

"What are you trying to say, Kevin?"

"That I think I love you, Brianna."

"I feel the same way, Kevin. Except I know I love you. Don't ask me how I can be so sure so soon. I can just feel it. You seem so right beside me. I feel so right here with you now."

Kevin gathered her in his arms for another kiss and placed one hand on her leg. As they kissed, he let it slide up her thigh, under her skirt. His kisses moved lower and Brianna closed her eyes, losing herself in the moment. She ran her fingers through his lush hair as he kissed her neck and shoulders, gently tugging her delicate tank top straps to the side with his teeth.

She let out a sigh of contentment and he turned his gaze to her face, staring into her deep brown eyes. He bent down and brushed his lips against hers again in a short, teasing kiss. Brianna cupped Kevin's face in her hands and pressed her lips against his more passionately. Soon, they were locked in a tight, soul-burning kiss, their tongues exploring each other like never before. Brianna wrapped one of her legs around one of Kevin's and put her hands on the back of his neck. They finally pulled away, breathless. Kevin's hand was still resting on the inside of her thigh.

"I wonder if they've missed us yet?" Brianna said meeting his piercing green gaze.

"If they have, they can keep missing us," Kevin answered. We've got some catching up to do." He picked her hand up and kissed it, running his tongue over her middle finger. As Kevin sucked gently on her neck, Brian couldn't help but think she couldn't agree more.

*In The Kitchen*

"I wonder where Kevin and Brianna are?" Bianca asked Nick with a knowing smile.

"I have a pretty good idea," he replied looking toward the staircase.

"Yeah," she said getting two sodas from the refrigerator and sitting down at the table beside Nick.

"So, you are ready to tour?"

"Yeah, I'm ready to see how everything goes. It's gonna be fun," she smiled at him.

They both fell silent trying to think of something to say.

Finally, Nick broke the rather uncomfortable silence. "I'm glad, too. That way I'll get to see you everyday."

Bianca, who had been fidgeting with her soda can, was now staring at Nick with a shocked look on her face. No guy had ever been that honest with her about something like that.

"I like you, Bianca. I don't know what else to tell you. I had to tell someone and I figured I might as well tell you while I had enough courage."

"I, uh, I...," she blushed. Looking at him and smiling sweetly, she said, "I like you, too, Nick."

"Really?" he couldn't believe his ears.

"Yeah, but I don't want to rush into anything. You know? I like to take things slow and be friends with someone first. Like us."

"I understand completely, and I totally respect that," he said placing his hand on hers.

Bianca smiled and let him keep his hand there. 'He's so cute,' she thought as she felt her heart speed up. "Oh, I forgot to tell you," she said breaking the silence.

"What?"

"My song was on the radio today! Can you believe it? My song. On the radio."

"That's great, Bianca!" he said hugging her. "Just wait till next week when we're touring and you see all those people cheering."

Just then, Brian came through the kitchen door. "Well, well, well. What have we here?" he asked with a grin when he found Bianca and Nick in an embrace.

"Oh, I was just telling Nick that my song was on the radio today."

"Really?! that's awesome!" he said giving Bianca a brotherly bear hug.

"I'm in a state of shock," she said as they headed back into the living room.

"It'll seem really unbelievable for a while," Brian said sitting down.

"What?" Howie asked looking at Brian.

"Bianca heard her song on the radio today."

"Wow, you must feel really cool," he said smiling. "The first time you hear your song on the radio is amazing."

"It's weird, though," she said seriously. "I've always wanted this to happen, and I've always felt like I could handle anything. But now, I dunno, I feel so unprepared for it all."

"That's normal. It will feel weird. It will feel like you're having a really good dream and you're about to wake up," Howie said as Bianca sat down on the couch.

"That's exactly what it feels like."

"Hey, peoples," A.J. said turning his attention away from the television. "I don't know about y'all, but I'm hungry again."

"You know, I wouldn't mind having some ice cream," Bianca said with a grin.

Everyone agreed and followed her into the kitchen where she got the ice cream, five bowls and five spoons. "Okay, y'all can get your own. Those hands aren't broken."

*20 Minutes Later*

"So, you'll be 18 next week, huh?" Howie asked as he placed is bowl in the sink.

"Yeah," she blushed and gave Nick a questioning look.

"I told 'em," he smiled.

"Yeah," Brian began. "We're gonna do something for your birthday. You only turn 18 once."

"No, really, that's okay. Y'all don't have to," she said.

"No," Nick said lacing his fingers between hers. "We want to."

"Well," she began reluctantly, "fine, but nothing big."

Just then Brianna and Kevin came walking down the stairs hand in hand with everyone staring in surprise.

"Nice of you to join us," Bianca said with a giggle.

Brianna turned a deep shade of red. "We didn't know you guys were in the kitchen," she said stopping at the bottom of the staircase.

Walking up behind her, Kevin crossed his arms around her waist and put his hands on her stomach. He kissed her on the side of the head. The others were surprised by the way Kevin and Brianna were acting. They had gotten awfully close in such a short time.

"Good thing we ate all the ice cream, cause they don't need anymore dessert!" Brian joked lamely. Everyone laughed and the tension was broken.

Brianna sat down on the empty bar stool next to Bianca and Kevin stood behind her, resting his hands on her shoulders. His thumbs gently ran up and down the back of her neck, and Brianna closed her eyes. To the others it appeared as if they were in their own little world.

"Well, aren't y'all just precious," Brianna said with exaggerated sweetness when she opened her eyes and noticed Bianca and Nick holding hands under the bar.

"Yeah, we are," Bianca shot back, matching Brianna's sarcasm.

"Baby, we'd better get going," Brianna said turning to face Kevin. "It's gotta be way past midnight by now."

"Wow!" Kevin said with disbelief. "How long were we upstairs?"

"Long enough!" A.J. shouted from across the room. Howie and Brian laughed loudly.

"Bye, guys," Brianna said coolly, not giving them time to answer before pulling Kevin out of the Kitchen.

Bianca still held Nick's hand and, after she said good-bye to the guys, pulled him out of the kitchen with her.

Stepping out onto the front porch, they saw Kevin and Brianna kissing in front of her car. "Ill be glad when they get out of that," Bianca said looking at her best friend. "But then again, Brianna might never stop. She thrives on emotion."

"Nah, Kevin needs her," Nick replied. "He's been by himself way too long. I know Brian was getting worried about him." Looking down at the couple, who were oblivious to the conversation, Nick hinted, "you might even be like that one day."

"Maybe...," Bianca smiled slyly, "but I have to meet Mr. Perfect first."

Nick picked up Bianca's hand and kissed and gave her a tight hug. "You better go now before Brianna gets mad at you." Looking down from the porch they saw Kevin close the door of Brianna's car and begin to walk toward the porch.

"Bye, Nick," Bianca said sadly. She almost hated to go.

"Bye, Bean." Nick gave her one last squeeze and she ran to Brianna's car.

Kevin reached the porch steps and sat down watching the girls drive off. Flopping down beside Kevin, Nick sighed. "I think I'm in love."

Kevin looked at Nick and smiled a knowing smile. "I don't just think. I know," he answered dreamily. With that the two friends sat in silence in the warm night air, listening to the summer sounds around them mixed with the noisy TV. inside--those damn beetles again. Neither Nick nor Kevin paid any attention to this, however. They were too busy thinking about Bianca, Brianna, and how good it felt to love.
Happy Birthday, Bean!!! by Bianca
*One Week Later*

Bianca awoke to the thump of a pillow across her face. "Wake up, birthday girl!" Brianna shouted loudly into her ear. "Rise and shine." Bianca opened her eyes to see Brianna, Kevin, A.J., Howie, Nick, and Brian all gathered around her bed.

"Brianna, you are such a bitch!" Bianca joked. "I can't believe you let them in to see me looking like this."

"Not only did I let them in," Brianna said with an exaggerated evil cackle, "I'm the one that invited them over!"

"Happy Birthday, Bianca!" all the guys yelled in unison. Giving each of them a hug, she set up and adjusted the covers around her. "Thanks everybody," she said.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Brianna said. Pulling a box out from under her bed she handed it to Bianca.

The Nordstroms gift card said "Happy 18th B-Day, Bean" and the bright orange wrapping paper was cheerful. Opening the box, Bianca gasped in delight. It was the same hunter green mini-dress she had modeled for Nick and Kevin on their second meeting.

"Thank you, Brianna," Bianca exclaimed, hugging her best friend.

"Your welcome. Wear it tonight when we go out," Brianna said.

"What's tonight?" Bianca asked, genuinely lost.

"That's where our present to you comes in," Brian said.

"Yeah," Howie added. "We're not telling you what it is, but you'll have a good time."

"Are you in on this, Brianna?" Bianca asked.

"Of course," she answered with a mysterious smile, "but it will be a night you will never forget."

*That Evening*

The phone rang at exactly 5:30. Brianna picked it up. "Hello?"

"Hey, darlin'! What's going on?" Brianna recognized the voice as that of Bianca's mom.

"Not much. I'm just messin around. Trying to do something with Bean's hair."

"Is she close by? Can I speak to her?"

"Sure, she's right here. Hang on."

Handing Bianca the phone, Brianna went to grab her make-up bag.

"Hey, mama," Bianca spoke into the receiver.

"Hey, sweetie. Having a nice birthday?"

"It's been great, but I kinda wish I could've been back home. I miss everybody," she said a little homesick.

"I know, sweetie, but we'll see you soon. We're all gonna be at the Raleigh show."

"I know, but 18 is such a big deal. I'm just glad that I can talk to you. It makes me feel better, but I do wish I was with my family."

"I know, but we'll celebrate when we see you. What are doing to celebrate?"

"Brianna and the guys are taking me out."

"Where are they taking you?" she asked questioningly.

"Well, we're going to dinner and I'm not sure where else."

Her mother's tone turned serious, "Bianca, I think you should know where you're going."

"Well, mama, it's kind of a surprise and if I knew, it would ruin the surprise. And besides, I'll be with Brianna."

"Just don't get into any trouble."

"All right, mama. You know I won't. Have more faith in me."

"Have a good time then and be careful. Call me tomorrow after the show."

"Okay, mama."

"Happy Birthday, sweetie. I love you."

"Love you, too. Bye."

"Bye."

When Bianca hung the phone up, she looked up at Brianna still poking through her make-up. "Your ass had better not get me in trouble tonight."

Brianna just smiled innocently, "Me? Get you in trouble? Never!!"

"Whatever," Bianca said growing more uncomfortable. "Just don't get me arrested or killed and we'll be fine." Brianna laughed and began smearing make-up on Bianca's flawless face.

*Party Time*

The girls were watching t.v. when the boys arrived. Opening the door, Brianna greeted Kevin with a kiss. Nick looked at Bianca and gasped. She was beautiful anytime, but tonight she was absolutely breathtaking.

Her long hair was piled on top of her head and curls hung down loosely; dark and shining. Her eyes were smoky, accentuated by long lashes. Her full lips shimmered and the smooth, tan skin on her neck and shoulders seemed to glisten. The dress Brianna had given her fit perfectly. She filled it out in all the right and her clunky black shoes brought her to his chin. Bianca could be described as gorgeous at the very least. Nick thought she looked exotic.

"Wow," Nick said softly. "You look amazing."

"Thanks," she mumbled nervously. She could feel her face getting hot. Pulling on her black shrug she asked, "So are we ready to go? Don't keep me in suspense any longer."

A.J. had driven since he had the biggest car and everyone piled into his gray Expedition. Kevin and Brianna snuggled closely on the middle seat beside Nick and Bianca. Brian sat in the back and Howie sat up front with A.J.

Everyone talked cheerily on the way to Smoky Joe's, the restaurant they were going to.

When they reached the restaurant, everyone climbed out. The group walked in and was immediately led to their reserved table.

"I heard this place is really good," Brianna said looking at the menu. "I think I'll have the stuffed chicken."

"Sounds good," Kevin said. "Me, too."

Bianca and Nick decided on steak and shrimp. When everyone else had ordered, Kevin requested a bottle of red wine. "To go with dinner," he said winking slyly at Bianca who looked shocked.

When their food arrived, everyone dug in ravenously. They had been waiting all day for this.

"This is so good," Brianna said as Kevin poured her glass full of wine.

"I told you," A.J. said between bites of his steak.

"Eat up, Bianca. You'll need lots of energy for our next stop," Nick said mysteriously.

"Where are we going?" she whispered to Brianna impatiently.

"Just shut the hell up and eat already. You'll see when we get there." Brianna laughed and Bianca sat back and resumed her conversation with Nick. She was going to love her surprise.

*At The Club*

A.J. parked the Expedition and turned to face Bianca in the back seat.

"Surprise!" everyone shouted.

"Y'all are gonna take me clubbing?!" she squealed with delight. "I've never been clubbing before!"

"Enjoy it, baby," Brianna said as they walked into The Freaky Tiki.

"This is one of the best clubs around," A.J. said when they got inside. Shouting over the music he added, "Now, if y'all will excuse me, I'm going to find myself a lady."

A.J. sauntered off and Brian and Howie went to mingle, too. Only Brianna, Bianca, Nick, and Kevin were left at the small table.

"I say we all go dance," Brianna said, slightly tipsy from the wine at dinner.

"Good idea," Nick answered as he pulled Bianca to the dance floor.

The four bumped and grinded until they were out of breath and made their way back to the table.

"I'll go get us drinks," Kevin said. "Be right back."

He returned carrying four glasses and sat them on the table. His and Brianna'a drink was different than the ones he gave Bianca and Nick, and Bianca noticed.

"I got you and Nick a Fuzzy Navel," he explained. "And I got Brianna and me a Sex on the Beach." Brianna blushed and took a sip.

"Hell, it's my 18th birthday. Why not?" Bianca said out loud. Taking a big gulp, she continued, "Hey, this is pretty good."

Nick looked at her, still in awe of the way she looked that night. Finishing his drink he took her hand again. She swallowed the last sip and followed him to the dance floor, leaving Kevin and Brianna at the table.

The night flew by for Bianca who was having a great time. While she and Nick worked the dance floor, she saw all the guys. A.J. and some blonde; Brian and Howie talking to two twins; even Kevin and Brianna grinding away in the dimly lit room. Now, here she was dancing to the last slow song with her head on Nick's shoulder. It was closing time, and looking around she noticed that the crowd had thinned out.

Walking hand-in-hand with Nick over to their table, Bianca saw paper cups stacked everywhere. Three of them were hers, three were Nick's. The rest, 12 or so, belonged to Brianna and Kevin.

"They're drunk!" Bianca explained giggling.

"Well, we're not exactly sober ourselves," Nick said. Putting his arm around Bianca's waist, they walked back to Brianna and Kevin at the table. A.J., Howie, and Brian were there, too.

Howie looked over at Bianca noticing that she was very tipsy. Nick, too. "All right, everybody. Time to go home."

The group walked outside to A.J.'s waiting Expedition. Howie sat up front again. Brian sat in the middle with Nick and Bianca. Kevin and Brianna tried to climb gracefully into the back seat, but instead fell over onto each other. now they tumbled around drunkenly, laughing loudly and groping each other.

A.J. turned the radio up loud to drown out Brianna's relentless giggling. Bianca began singing along. Soon, Nick joined in and A.J. laughed all the way back to his house.

"What are we gonna do about them?" Brian asked pointing to Kevin and Nick. They had all met at A.J.'s house separately.

"I'm sure as hell not letting them drive home," he answered. "You guys can all crash here tonight."

Hearing A.J.'s comment Brianna drunkenly whispered, "No, Bean and I can't. That wouldn't be proper."

"Your ass must be drunk," Bianca said loudly. "You've never cared about proper before." Nick put his hand over her mouth before she could say anything else.

A.J. unlocked the door and everyone walked in--except for Brianna and Kevin. They stumbled in. "Happy Birthday, Bianca," A.J. said giving her a peck on the cheek. "You guys sleep where ever you want. I'm going to bed."

"Me, too," Brian and Howie said at the same time. "Hope you had a great birthday," Howie added heading up the stairs.

Bianca and Nick sat down on the couch. They looked over at Kevin sitting in the chair with Brianna in his lap. Kevin whispered something in her ear and they made their way clumsily up the stairs. Nick got up and moved to the chair beside the couch. Bianca laid back and closed her eyes; in a few moments she was drifting into an alcohol-induced slumber.
Hangovers for Everyone by Bianca
*The Next Morning*

Brianna awoke to sunlight streaming into the strange room burning her eyes. She was laying half on top of Kevin, her head on his bare chest. She didn't know where she was or how she got there. Or out of her dress for that matter. Looking down, she noticed she was wearing Kevin's Phat Farm sweatshirt. He looked so peaceful.

Kevin could feel her stirring and it roused him from his slumber. Putting his arms around her, he opened his eyes. "Morning, doll," he whispered softly. "Sleep good?"

She looked into his green eyes, bright despite their groggy state. "Yeah. I had nice dreams."

Kevin leaned down to kiss her, pulling her mouth to his. She was sexy, even with a hang-over.

"Kev, why am I wearing your clothes?" Brianna was scared to hear the answer.

"Don't worry, baby. Right before we passed out, I gave you my shirt."

"Oh," she said relieved, "okay." Giving Kevin another kiss, she snuggled into his arms. Letting one hand rub his bare stomach, she let herself drift off again.

*At The Same Time*

Nick took Bianca's hand in his and kissed it, pulling it against his chest. His caresses woke her.

The first words to escape her lips were "oww" as she put her free hand against her head.

"Poor baby," Nick said moving closer. She sat up and Nick moved behind her, then pulled her back down so that her back was against his chest. "You're still just as gorgeous as you were last night," he whispered softly into her ear.

Bianca blushed and turned her head to look into his eyes. Without thinking, she pressed her lips to his softly. He kissed her back and one hand found its way around her waist. Breaking the kiss, he rested his chin on top of her head.

"Nick, I had a really good time with you last night. My birthday couldn't have been better."

"I'm glad," Nick replied. "I just wanted you to be happy, since you're away from your family."

"It worked," Bianca said leaning into him even more. Nick took her hands in his as the two just sat there listening to each other breathe.

*Half An Hour Later*

Bianca heard movement in the kitchen and decided to see who else was up. She stood up and began to walk toward the kitchen, but Nick grabbed her hand and pulled her to him. "Where are you going?" he asked pulling her body close to his.

"Someone else is up, and I was gonna go see who it was. Plus, I'm a little hungry," she said wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Well, I'll go with you," he said leading her to the kitchen.

“Well, look who decided to join the world of the living,” Brian said looking the two over. He, Howie, and A.J. were sitting at the table talking.

“Good morning,” Bianca said, leaning against the counter. “Thanks for last night. I had so much fun, even if I feel like someone’s beat me over the head.”

“No problem,” Howie smiled. “We’re glad you had fun.”

“Actually,” A.J. began, “that was our intention.”

She smiled and enjoyed the feel of Nick’s hands caressing her back. Breaking the silence she asked A.J., “Do you mind if I get a glass of orange juice?”

“No, go ahead. Get whatever you want.”

‘I’m so glad he’s back to normal,’ she thought opening the refrigerator door. ‘I don’t like tension.’

Everyone sat quietly, only talking occasionally. Bianca was resting her head on Nick’s shoulder when she heard the kitchen door swing open. When she turned around and saw Brianna, her eyes widened at her best friends appearance. Brianna was wearing Kevin’s phat farm sweatshirt and an open bathrobe. Her hair was tousled and her eyes were red. Her normally pale skin was now ghost-like and she looked like she hadn’t slept well.

Brianna gasped when she finally looked up. “Oh, good morning,” she mumbled as she turned a deep shade of crimson. “I didn’t know anybody was up.” Leaning over to Bianca’s ear, she whispered, “I know this looks bad but we didn’t do anything.”

“I know. I believe you,” Bianca whispered back. “Even if you were drunk.”

“So, where’s Kevin?” Brian asked.

“In the shower,” Brianna answered. “He said y’all have to be at the arena at, like, 1:30.”

“Damn, that’s right,” Nick said.

“Well, it’s only 10:30. We have enough time to get back to the hotel and get ready,” Bianca said to Brianna.

“Yeah, but you’re forgetting a very important factor.”

“What’s that?”

“Bean, we kinda don’t have a way back there. Don’t you remember? I didn’t drive.”

“Oh yeah. I forgot.”

“I can take you,” Nick volunteered.

“No, that’s all right,” Brianna said. “Kevin said he would.”

“He can ride, but I’m driving.”

“All right,” Brianna said.

*AN HOUR LATER*

Nick, Bianca, Brianna, Kevin, and Brian all piled into Nick’s Durango. “Bean, what’s wrong?” Brianna leaned forward to talk to her best friend in the front seat. “You’re way too quiet.”

“Nothing,” she replied. “I’m fine. Just tired. Really.”

“Whatever.” Brianna knew she would find out whether or not Bianca was telling the truth.

Everyone sat in silence thinking of the night before. Finally Brian decided he couldn’t take the quiet anymore. “Y’all know what?”

“What?” Everyone responded only half listening.

“I’m really excited about the show tonight.”

“Me, too,” Nick and Kevin answered as Nick pulled into the parking lot of Sierra Suites.

“Do y’all wanna come up?” Brianna asked before opening her door.

“Sure,” the guys said. “Why not?”

*AT THE SAME TIME*

“So, Bone, you’re not upset that Nick is getting rather close to Bianca?”

“Why should I be?”

“Well, considering that a month ago you hated it when they talked I just thought maybe you still felt that way.”

“D, I’m over it. She’s not for me anyway,” he said honestly. “Besides, last night I met this really cute blonde. Her name is Cassandra.”

“Really? Is she the one I saw you dancing with last night? She was cute.”

“Yeah, she’s sweet too.”

“Are you gonna see her again?”

“Yeah. Actually, we have a date Friday night.”

*THE GIRL’S HOTEL ROOM

“I’m so nervous,” Bianca said flopping down on her bed beside Nick. Brian was stretched out on the couch and Kevin was lying on Brianna’s bed. Brianna was in the shower.

“That’s normal. But you’ll do great.” Brian tried to reassure her.

“I guess,” she replied closing her eyes. She was still tired from her birthday “party.”

The shower cut off and they heard Brianna moving around in the bathroom. “Okay, Bean. The shower’s yours,” she said as she walked into the bedroom.

“All right. I won’t be long.”

“No hurry,” Brianna said sitting down close to Kevin.

*2 HOURS LATER: AT THE VENUE*

“Omigosh! This place is huge! I never realized just how big,” Bianca said walking onto the stage with Brianna.

“Yeah, I know what you mean. I couldn’t do this if I wanted to. Let me get off this stage so you can rehearse.” The guys had been off talking with some of the venue workers and stage people about the show, so Bianca didn’t see Nick slip into a seat next to Brianna He slid down so she couldn’t see him.

“I thought y’all were talking about tonight,” Brianna said without looking at Nick. She knew he didn’t want Bianca to see him.

“We were, but I told them I was coming to watch Bean,” he answered. “I’ve only seen her sing in the studio.”

“Yeah, I know,” she said. As Bianca finished singing, Brianna asked Nick where Kevin was.

“Probably with Brian by the tour buses.”

“Okay, tell Bean where I went.”

Bianca saw Brianna walking the other way and figured she was going to look for Kevin. Humming the melody to her song, she sat down on the edge of the stage and looked around.

“I’m going to be up in front of thousands of people tonight and I’m expected not to be nervous,” she thought aloud.

“I know you’re nervous,” Nick said leaning forward. “I’m even a little nervous.”

“NICK!” Bianca gasped. “Don’t you ever scare me like that again! I thought I was alone.”

“I’ve been here since before Brianna left,” he said as he walked to the edge of the stage where she was sitting. “I couldn’t wait until tonight to hear you sing, so I decided to come see you now.

“Well,” she slipped her hand into his, “how was I? Be honest.”

“Awesome! It was perfect. I promise!”

“I’ll take your word for it, but I would hardly call it perfect. Hey, can I see my tour bus now?”

“Sure. C’mon. The guys are on ours and yours is right beside it.” Nick led her in the direction Brianna had gone earlier.

*AT THE SAME TIME*

“So this is Bean’s own personal tour bus?” Brianna said looking around. “It’s really nice.”

“Yeah,” Kevin answered. “It’s not as big as ours because it’s just you two.”

“She should be fine with that,” Brianna smiled moving closer.

“I’m sure she will; she’s an understanding person.” They moved in closer until their lips finally met.

“Ahem,” Bianca cleared her throat from behind them. “Am I interrupting anything? I wanna see my bus.”

“No, you’re fine,” Brianna answered a little annoyed. It seemed as though every time she and Kevin were alone enjoying the moment, they were interrupted. “They have perfect timing, huh?”

“It’ll be okay. We have to go rehearse now anyway,” he said kissing Brianna lightly on the lips. “Come on, Nick. We have to go. Let’s let the girls relax.”

”Be right there,” Nick yelled to Kevin. He heard him take Brianna outside. Just chill here for a while. You’re gonna do fine tonight.”

“Okay. You need to go before Kevin comes to get you. I’ll see you later.” Nick gave Bianca a kiss on the forehead and left. When Brianna came back to the bus she found her asleep.

“Girl, wake up!” she said nudging Bianca. “You can sleep after the show. Let’s talk.”

“What about?” Bianca asked squinting her eyes. Smiling she added, “I wouldn’t know where to begin.”

The two girls talked for about an hour and a half about everything from the guys to the show. They were both rolling with laughter when a woman walked onto the bus.

“Bianca?” she said to find out who was who.

“That’s me,” Bianca replied sitting up. What can I do for you?”

“My name’s Heather. I’m your stylist. It’s time for you to come get your outfit ready.”

“Okay. Come on, Brianna. You can help me pick something out.”

The two girls followed Heather, giggling the whole time about how she walked. “Okay. Here are your choices. Let me know when you decide,” she said rolling her eyes. “I’ll be outside if you need me.”

*AT THE SAME TIME*

“Omigosh, you’re my favorite Backstreet Boy!” a little girl screeched as she saw Brian. “Can I have your autograph?”

“Sure,” he smiled as he signed her T-shirt. After he posed for a picture he said, “Enjoy the show.”

They had their meet and greet to do before the concert instead of just after the concert. They always enjoyed it, but it was always the same thing: little girls screaming about how much they loved them.

A.J. heard someone call his name in a throaty voice. “Yeah,” he looked up surprised to see Cassie. “Hey, I didn’t know you were coming to the show.”

“Well, neither did I. My best friend had tickets and I didn’t know.”

“Yo! Who’s that?” Brian whispered to Nick. “I’ve never seen her before.”

“I don’t know,” he whispered back. “A.J. sure does seem--” Nick was interrupted by a fan asking for an autograph.

“That’s the girl he met at the club the other night,” Howie replied when he heard them.

“That’s who A.J. met?” Kevin asked walking over to them.

“That’s what I said,” Howie stated. “They have a date Friday, too.”

*SHOWTIME*

"What’s up, Orlando?” Kevin shouted enthusiastically into the mic. “Everybody doin’ alright?” Kevin’s questions were met with excited screams from the 35,000 spectators.

“This here,” Nick said over the screams and whistles, “is our opening act and very good friend, Bianca Parker. She’s gonna perform for you now, so show her some O-town spirit!”

“That’s right, guys. Show her some love!” Kevin patted Bianca on the back before he walked off the stage.

Nick pulled her in for a hug. “Blow ‘em away, baby,” he whispered before walking off stage. To the fans it was a simple good-luck hug, but to Bianca it meant much more.

*BACKSTAGE*

Kevin sat in an overstuffed chair with Brianna on his lap. The two were watching Bianca’s performance on the stage monitors.

“How’s she doing?” Nick asked coming up behind them.

“She’s doing so good!” Brianna answered starting to get up. Kevin pulled her back down and placed a kiss on her cheek as she snuggled against him.

“Kevin, we’re on in 10 minutes.”

“Sure. Are the other guys ready yet?”

“Almost,” Nick answered. “when they get out of the dressing room we’re lining up to pray.”

“Baby, I guess duty calls.” Kevin stood up and gave Brianna a kiss on the lips. “Remember, I’ll be singing to you,” he whispered softly.

The last line of Bianca’s final song was met with cheers of approval. She shouted her thank you’s and ran off stage to find Brianna waiting in the wings. “Girl, you were awesome,” she screeched.

“You really think so? It went better than I expected. Come on, let’s go get a snack and rest. We can watch the guys’ performance.”

The two girls giggled excitedly as the Backstreet Boys rushed onto the stage. Bianca heard Brianna gasp when a close-up of Kevin flashed across the screen. The rest of the show went by with Brianna and Bianca occasionally teasing each other about Kevin and Nick when they were on the screen.

Neither girl could believe when the show was over and the guys came walking back in. “So, how’d you like your first show?” A.J. asked as he opened a bottle of water.

“Scary as hell, but it was fun. I was only scared for the first few minutes, then I got over it.”

“What did you think of ours?” Brian asked.

“Yeah, baby. What did you think?” Kevin asked Brianna.

“It was okay, I guess.” Kevin gave her a funny look. “No, it was really good. I liked it.”

“I’m so tired. I’ve gotta go call mama as soon as we get back to the bus,” Bianca told Brianna.

“Yeah,” I know. Are you ready? We can go ahead and go back to the bus,” she said.

“Yeah,” Bianca said walking over to Nick. “Thanks for trying to keep me calm, even if I wouldn’t listen,” she whispered softly.

“Don’t worry about it, baby,” he said pulling her close and kissing her on the lips.

“Are the two love birds done?” Brianna asked with a grin. “Your mama will be asleep if you don’t come on.”

“Okay. Bye Nick. Bye guys,” she said following her best friend. “See y’all tomorrow.”

“Brianna, wait!” Kevin called after her.

“You go on to the bus and call your mom,” Brianna said to Bianca. “I’ll see what Kev needs and I’ll be there in a minute.”

Bianca nodded and walked towards the bus as Kevin jogged up beside Brianna.

“You didn’t say good-bye to me, baby,” Kevin said. Taking her hands, he pressed his lips against hers before she could say anything. Brianna could feel his body heat through his damp stage clothes. They both broke away breathless.

Still clinging to both her hands he asked, “Why don’t you spend tonight on my bus?” Kevin smiled at her with a gleam in his eyes that made her heart race. “Please? For me?”

“I want to, but I can’t leave Bean alone after her first show. I really wish I could go with you, though. Hey wait...baby, why don’t you stay on our bus?” With a sly smile she added, “Bianca won’t mind.”

Kevin laughed and said, “Go with me to change out of these clothes and tell the other guys where I’ll be.” Kevin pulled her towards the Backstreet bus.
A Night In by Bianca
Bianca wondered what Brianna and Kevin could possibly be talking about that would take so long. She was still on the phone with her mom, but her mind had long drifted. A loud thud brought her back to reality.

“I’m back! Miss me?” Brianna said in her usual loud southern drawl. “And I’ve got company!”

Bianca spun around and pressed her finger to her lips to shush Brianna. Finish up the phone conversation with her mother she said with wide eyes, “Do you know my mom almost heard you? How would I explain two guys being with us?”

“Sorry,” Brianna said unapologetically. “Tell her they were both for me!”

“If it’s gonna get you in trouble, Bean, we’ll leave,” Nick said quietly.

“It’s okay. I just didn’t want her to hear you cause then I’d have to explain.”

“Bianca, do you mind if I use your shower?” Kevin asked. “I’m all sweaty from the show.”

“Sure, go ahead,” Bianca answered never taking her eyes from Nick. “Have you showered yet?”

“Yeah,” Nick replied. “Backstage while Kevin was throwing his stuff in a bag. What do you say we go watch some t.v. and just chill for a while?”

“I’d like that,” Bianca beamed. They walked to the entertainment room at the back of the bus hand in hand and closed the door behind them.

Brianna changed clothes quickly and laid down in one of the bottom bunks to wait for Kevin to get out of the shower.

********************************************************************

Brianna had been dozing when she felt Kevin slide into the bunk next to her. Shirtless and wearing only wind pants, his skin was still warm from the shower. Brianna inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of shampoo and shaving cream mixed with aftershave. She nuzzled against him, closing her eyes and letting him pull her into his arms.

“I could get used to this,” he whispered, kissing her earlobe. He put his hand underneath her tank top and rubbed her back. After a few minutes had passed, he spoke again. “Baby, do you know today makes a month since you walked into my life? And you’ve been the most important thing in it since.”

“Baby, that’s so sweet. I don’t know what to say.”

Kevin kissed her slowly on the lips. “All I want you to say is that you feel the same way about me. You’re precious to me, Brianna. I love you.”

“I love you too, Kevin,” she said softly. Kevin kissed her again, moving down to her neck. He tugged at the straps of her blue tank top, kissing her shoulders and down to the top of each breast.

“Baby, I hate to disappoint you, but I’m a virgin,” Brianna said bluntly.

“You mean you’ve never--”

“I mean, I want to be sure that the person I make love to is the person I’d be happy waking up to for the rest of my life.”

“That’s not disappointing, Brianna. I wish I could say the same thing. Now that I know you’re waiting, my biggest regret is that I didn’t, because you’re who I would’ve been waiting for.”

“I understand, Kev. I love you, anyway.”

Kevin lowered his head to Brianna’s neck and kissed her lightly. As he kissed her smooth skin, she entangled her fingers in his wet hair. His tongue tickled and she laughed.

Looking up at her, he grinned. His fingers tickled her mercilessly causing her to gasp for air.

“Stop! Stop!” she pleaded through her giggles. Kevin stopped and pulled her against him, her back tight against his chest and their legs tangled together. His arms circled her waist and her arms rested on top of his, covering his hands with her own. They both stayed this way the rest of the night exchanging tender kisses until the rhythm of the bus lulled them both into a heavy slumber.

*AT THE SAME TIME: IN THE ENTERTAINMENT ROOM

“It was so amazing,” Bianca grinned. “I loved it. Now I understand what you are telling me.

Nick squeezed her hand. “See, baby. I told you.”

“Yeah, well don’t get a big head just because you were right. That won’t happen very often,” she joked.

“Ha. Funny. Do you think you’ll always be right?” Nick asked with an amused smirk.

“No, baby. I know I will.”

“Oh, that’s it. Now you’re gonna get it!”

Bianca bolted from the couch as Nick walked towards her. She tried to get to the door to run to the kitchen, but Nick was faster. As soon as Bianca opened the door, he slammed it. “You’re not going anywhere,” Nick said playfully. He had Bianca pinned against the door as he stood staring into her eyes.

“Okay,” she whispered as she felt his hands move from her arms to her waist. “I’m not gonna go anywhere.”

“Good,” he replied moving closer. After what seemed like an eternity, their lips finally met.

As they kissed, Nick wrapped his arms tightly around Bianca’s waist and pulled her as close to him as he could. When the kiss ended, he looked her in the eyes. “Okay, you can be right. If that’s what I’ll get when I’m wrong, I don’t ever want to be right again.”

“I see your point,” she smiled. “Are you hungry?”

“A little. You?”

“I’m starving. Performing will make you so hungry,” she said taking Nicks hand and leading him to the kitchen.

*ON THE BACKSTREET BUS

“So, Bone, what’s her name? Where’s she from? Tell us about her,” Brian said between bites of his sandwich.”

“Who? Cassie?” A.J. asked with a smile. Without waiting for a reply he said, “She’s from West Palm Beach. She’s staying with a friend who lives in Orlando. She’s really sweet; I like her.”

“She does seem sweet. She’s a little quiet, though, Howie said looking at A.J.

“D, y’all don’t know her. She’s shy until she gets used to you, then she loves to talk. That’s what I like about her.”

“I think Bone has finally found himself a lady. Look at that goofy grin on his face,” Brian said poking Howie in the arm. “He’s got a major crush.”

They kept teasing A.J. until the finally decided to go to bed. “We’ve got a long day tomorrow,” Brian said; both A.J. and Howie agreed.

*BIANCA’S BUS*

“Bean?” Nick said lightly shaking Bianca, who had fallen asleep in his arms.

“Hmmm?” she replied without opening her eyes.

“Why don’t you let me help you get settled into a bunk? I’ll sleep on the couch.”

“No.” She opened her eyes. “We can fold out the couch. Both of us can sleep here.”

As much as he wanted to, he didn’t know if they should. He didn’t know if she was awake or just responding in her sleep. “Are you sure, Bean?”

“Umhmm. I don’t wanna sleep in a bunk. I’m fine here with you.”

Nick kissed Bianca softly on the lips and helped her up so he could fold the couch out. “Okay, baby,” he said climbing onto the couch.

Bianca climbed in beside him and snuggled into his arms. She let out a sigh as Nick rubbed her back. “Goodnight, Nicky.”

“Night, Bean,” he said kissing her forehead. He wanted to tell her he loved her, but thought it might be too early. He was scared of the reaction he might receive. Soon they were both asleep in each others arms.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

Brianna woke up wrapped in Kevin’s arms. He looked so peaceful that she decided not to wake him up. She kissed him lightly on the lips and got up to find Bianca. When she didn’t find her in a bunk, she decided to check the entertainment room.

Brianna peeped into the small room to find Nick and Bianca propped against the couch trading cozy kisses. “Sorry if I busted up anything. I just wanted to check on y’all and make sure everything was alright.”

“That motherly instinct kicking in again?” Bianca asked.

“I guess so,” Brianna said. “I’m going back to sleep.” Bianca put her head back on Nick’s chest and Brianna shut the door quietly. Making her way down the hall she snuggled back into the bunk next to Kevin.

Leaning against Kevin’s chest, she felt his big, strong arms circle her. He mumbled something about missing her and was asleep again before she could reply. She lie there thinking about her best friend and how lucky she was to have her.

Brianna was truly happy for Bianca and she hoped Bianca realized how much she was loved, not only by her, but by Nick and the rest of the guys as well. As those thoughts floated through her mind, Brianna fell asleep.

*LATER THAT DAY*

“The show last night was awesome,” Brianna said as she and Bianca waited for their lunch. This was the first time they’d had a chance to talk alone since before the show.

“You really think so?” Bianca asked smiling.

“Yeah, the guys were great and their opening act was okay for her first time performing,” she joked.

“Thanks. I love you, too.”

“I know. But seriously. You were really good. I told you that you could do it.”

“Thanks. Brianna, can I ask you a question?”

“Sure. You know you can ask me anything.”

“What do you think about Nick?”

“I think he’s really nice. “He’s fun to be around. He’ll definitely keep you laughing. Why do you ask?”

“I’m starting to like him a lot and I just wanted to know what you thought.”

“You two are cute together. In a way, you kinda match. I guess you compliment one another. Bean, just promise me you won’t rush into anything that you’re not ready to do too fast.

“You mean as fast as you and Kevin.”

A blush flashed across Brianna’s face. “What do you mean by that?”

“Well, last night Nick and I went to get sodas and we kinda heard you two. And I know you’re bad for falling head over heels in a really short time and Nick said Kevin is the same way...”

“I’ll be fine, Bean. But you do me a favor, okay?”

“Sure.”

“Nick really cares for you. I can see it in his eyes. Go with your heart this time and not with your head. If something feels right, just do it and don’t think through it first. Trust me.”

Before Bianca could reply. “Girl, we need to get you back to the arena so you can do soundcheck and everything.”

“Brianna?” Bianca spoke quietly.

When Brianna looked up, Bianca’s face broke into a huge smile. “I just wanted to say thanks for being my best friend.”

*AT THE SAME TIME*

Nick walked across the stage after their rehearsal exhausted Hearing someone run up behind him, he spun around only to be run down as the person leapt onto him.

“Rok, what the hell are you doing?” Nick asked from the floor.

“I didn’t get to talk to you earlier. I wanted to see how things went last night,” Brian said laughing. “Scared you, didn’t I?”

“No. And nothing happened last night. We talked and then fell asleep on the couch.”

“Oh, I see. So you slept together but you didn’t.” Brian never failed to make Nick laugh. “She should be back soon anyway to practice. As if on cue, they heard Bianca’s laugh behind them.

“Well, lookie here,” Brian said pulling himself up from the ground. “It’s B and B.”

Nick walked over and put his arms around Bianca’s waist and kissed her on top of the head. “Hey, baby.”

Jokingly, Brian did the same thing to Brianna. “Just kidding,” he told her. “Kevin’s in the back taking a shower.”

“Okay, thanks. I’ll go wait for him.” Brianna took off in the direction of the dressing rooms.

“We were about to go back to our bus and have some lunch. Wanna come?” Nick asked.

“Sure. I’ve already eaten, though.”

“That’s okay,” Nick replied. “He softly added, “Just as long as you’re there.”

*45 MINUTES LATER*

Bianca sat next to Nick and across from A.J. and Howie. “So,” she said, “are you looking forward to the show tonight?”

“Yeah,” Howie answered. “I love our shows; they’re so energetic.”

“I guess,” A.J. answered nonchalantly

“You don’t sound too excited,” Nick told him. “And you’re in the spotlight more than anybody.”

“Well, I just want tomorrow night to roll around.”

“Wait...what’s tomorrow night?” Bianca asked.

“I have a date with Cassie.”

“You should’ve been here last night. They were on the phone for hours,” Howie said laughing.

“How sweet,” Bianca said sincerely. “I know she’s looking forward to it.”

“Yeah,” A.J. answered. “Me, too. I still haven’t decided where I’m taking her. I want it to be somewhere nice. I’ll figure something out.”

Brian, who had been sitting alone, broke their conversation. “Guys, I hate to be a drag, but Bianca still has to do her soundcheck. Then we have to suit up and do our meet and greet. Some fans are already here.”

“You’re right,” Bianca said. “I guess I need to go find Brianna, too, and pull her and Kevin off one another. Didn’t you say he was in the shower, Brian?” He nodded.

The group left the bus to go get ready for the evening ahead and Bianca felt the butterflies in her stomach kick up again. Swallowing hard she threw herself into the dressing room to prepare for that nights show.
AJ's Evening Out by Bianca
*THE NEXT NIGHT*

A.J. and Cassie sat across from one another in a booth in a quiet little restaurant. They were giggling and just enjoying themselves.

“I’m having a really good time,” Cassie replied with a shy smile.

“Well,” A.J. began with a trademark grin, “you’re a lot of fun to be around.” They had been on a walk around the town and decided to have dinner, so they had a lot of time to talk.

“Where did you find this place? Everything’s so perfect. I’ve never been anywhere like this.”

“My mom and I used to come here to spend time together. We still do, actually. When she doesn’t come on tour with us, we’ll come here when I get back in town and just talk.”

“You and your mom must be really close,” she said looking into A.J.’s eyes.

“Yeah, I tell her everything. I love her a lot.”

“I can tell,” she smiled. Looking at her watch, she realized how late it was. “Damn, it’s really late and I have to work tomorrow. I’m sorry.”

“That’s okay. We have to leave tomorrow and go to Atlanta.”

“Oh,” she said a little sadly.

“Don’t worry, I’m definitely gonna be giving you a call tomorrow. We don’t have a show, so be expecting it.”

“Okay.” She smiled and placed her hand in his across the table.

“I’ll talk to you later,” he said as they stood up. A.J. slowly leaned in and kissed her tenderly on the lips. “Bye, Cassie.”

‘Boy, Cassie is definitely something else,’ he smiled thinking about the newest person in his life.

*AN HOUR LATER*

“Yeah, mama. I know. Okay. Yes. Love you, too. Bye.” Bianca slowly put the receiver down. “I love my mom, but I seriously don’t get it sometimes,’ she said aloud. She was on her bus alone waiting for Brianna, Kevin, and Nick. Her mother had just been giving her a talk about responsibility. She sighed in frustration as she heard the door to the bus open.

“Hey, what’s the matter?” Nick asked her with a look of concern on his face. “That’s not a good sigh.”

“I just got off the phone with my mom.”

“So, what’s up?”

“Well,” she began, “I don’t think she thinks I’ll be able to take care of myself. The fact that I’m on tour with five guys makes her uncomfortable.”

“Doesn’t she trust you?”

“Yeah, she trusts me, she just doesn’t want me, or Brianna for that matter, to end up getting hurt. She just tries to protect us, even though she can’t all the time.

“That’s normal, though. You’re her baby. You’re the baby of the family, too. Right?”

“Yeah, but what does that have to do with it?” Bianca asked confused.

“She’s trying to protect you for that reason. You’ve still got a certain innocence and she doesn’t want you to lose it.”

“I guess. Anyway, where are Brianna and Kevin?”

“Oh,” Nick remembered. “She wanted me to tell you that she was staying on our bus tonight. I’ll stay here if you want.”

“Okay,” she said smiling. “That sounds like a good deal to me.”

*BACKSTREET BUS*

“Hey, where’s Nick?” Brian yelled from the entertainment room to anyone who’d answer him.

“Where do you think he is? He’s not here, so he’s with Bianca,” A.J. replied walking into the entertainment room.

“Well, I didn’t know. Didn’t I see Kevin and Brianna here?”

“Yep.”

“That would mean Nick and Bianca are alone. Not good.”

“Why?” Howie asked.

“They’ll be fine,” Brianna said as she and Kevin joined the other three in the room. “They aren’t gonna do anything that’ll get them in trouble. They’ll probably be up all night talking. I’d be willing to put my money on it.”

“I know, it’s just, you know how it is when you’re just starting in a relationship. I mean, look at the two of you,” Brian joked as Brianna and Kevin both turned a lovely shade of crimson.

Brian continued, “I just think someone should be with them, that’s all.”

“Brian,” Brianna countered, “I could almost promise you that whatever they’re doing is completely innocent. Bianca’s not like that and I don’t think Nick is either.”

No one said anything and Brianna and Kevin resumed kissing. Everyone else was watching TV. and Brian’s thoughts went back to Nick and Bianca. He sure hoped Brianna was right.

Kevin stood up and took Brianna’s hand. “C’mon, baby. It’s late and I’m tired. You ready for bed?” Brianna got up and let Kevin pull her to the bunk. Before long, everyone on the Backstreet bus was fast asleep.

*3 HOURS LATER*

Nick was lying on Bianca’s couch thinking about...things. He was a member of the most popular band on pop radio, the most well-known member at that, and all he really had to do was travel the world with his four best friends and sing his heart out. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard Bianca get out of the shower.

She came walking in a few minutes later in her pajamas. When she set down beside him he scooped her into his arms and pulled her down on top of him. Nick kissed Bianca deeply and stroked her damp hair. She smelled so good.

Bianca put her head on his chest and took his hand. “What were you thinking about?”

“Just how lucky I was,” Nick replied. “And how happy you make me.” Nick pulled her in for another kiss and rubbed her back. Sitting up, he gently pushed her down on the couch and lay down on top of her.

Nick slid his hands under her shirt and Bianca flinched at how cool they were. As they kissed, Bianca’s hands settled on Nick’s waist. He moved his lips to her neck as his hands roamed her back. Bianca closed her eyes and her grip on Nick’s shirt tightened as his hands rubbed over her breasts.

They were interrupted by the ringing of the telephone. “No, baby. Don’t answer it,” Nick said between kisses.

“I have to,” Bianca said pulling herself out from under him. “Hello?” she breathed into the receiver.

“Hey.” It was Brianna. “Are you two okay?”

“We’re fine,” Bianca said. “Why do you ask? It’s like 3 a.m.”

“Sorry. Brian was talking earlier about you two being alone. I thought I’d just call and check.”

“I’m kinda glad you did,” Bianca said. “Things were getting kind of steamy over here.”

“Oh. You better watch it. Your mama would kill you and me both if she found that out. Does she even know you’re dating him?”

“No. She knows about you and Kevin, but not me and Nick.”

“Oh. I’ll let you go, then, if you’re okay.”

“Okay. Thanks for calling.”

“You're welcome. Bye.”

“Bye.”

When Bianca walked back into the entertainment room Nick was sitting up on the couch. “I’m sorry, baby.” he said. “I didn’t mean to push you. Let’s just enjoy being here for the rest of the night.” Nick held his arms open. Bianca let him hold her and they moved to the floor. Nick kissed the top of her head and they both fell asleep.

*THE NEXT MORNING: ON THE BACKSTREET BUS

Kevin awoke with a start as the curtain on his bunk was pulled back. Sunlight streamed into his eyes, causing him to squint. Kevin pulled the sheet over Brianna’s bare back and turned to see who had woke him up so early.

“Rise and shine, beautiful,” A.J. said in a happy tone. He just stood there grinning at Kevin.

“A.J., what the hell are you doing waking me up so early?”

“Early? Man it’s one in the afternoon. Sorry if I, uh, interrupted anything,” he said looking over at Brianna. The sheet Kevin had pulled over her didn’t cover her side and A.J. could tell she was naked. He gave Kevin a sly grin.

“I know what you’re thinking, A.J. We didn’t.”

“Oh,” A.J. said, his grin falling. “Have you forgotten about the conference for tomorrow’s show? It’s in 2 hours. Everyone’s ready except you.”

“Oh shit. I did forget. I’ll get ready now.” A.J. sauntered back to the entertainment room and Kevin rolled back over. He looked at Brianna sleeping soundly and wished he could stay there all day. He wanted to turn her head so he could see her face, but that would wake her up. Instead he kissed the smooth skin on her back tenderly and forced himself to get up and start his day.

*45 MINUTES LATER*

“Brianna! Get your naked ass up and put some clothes on!” Bianca shook her best friend violently to wake her.

“Bianca, damn it, I’m awake! Now stop shaking me before I’m forced to beat your ass! Where’s Kevin?” Brianna asked after she realized she had woken up alone.

“They had a press conference downtown today; won’t be back until later. Let’s go shopping!”

“Sure,” Brianna answered pulling the sheet around her and standing up. “I’m gonna go take a shower.”

LATER THAT DAY*

Brianna and Bianca, arms filled to the brim with shopping bags, strolled around the department store. Brianna stifled a yawn and Bianca looked at her. “What did you do last night that could possible make you so tired?” she asked sarcastically.

“Me and Kevin hung out with the guys and when we finally decided to go to bed we couldn’t sleep.”

“Yeah. Okay. That’s not very convincing.”

“We were just awake kissing and holding each other and talking about...stuff,” Brianna gushed.

“Aren’t y’all just revolting,” Bianca said with a laugh. “You two are too sweet.”

“You and Nick will be like that.”

“I hope so,” Bianca confided. “I want that. It sounds so...so...I don’t know.”

Brianna just smiled a knowing smile. “I know what you mean. I used to feel the same way. I think we’ve spent enough money for one day. Don’t you?”

“Sure. Let’s head back,” Bianca agreed.

*THAT NIGHT*

“What did you buy me?” Nick asked playfully upon returning to the Backstreet bus that night. He gave Bianca a peck on the cheek and took her hand.

“Not a damn thing,” Bianca said laughing. “Everything I bought is for me.” Nick faked a pout and pretended to be hurt.

Kevin jogged up the stairs, greeted Bianca and Kissed Brianna deeply. “Hey, baby,” he said, his lips only inches away from her own. He kissed her again.

“Hey,” she said as they both pulled away breathless.

“So,” Nick looked at Bianca. “You wanna stay here tonight.”

She couldn’t say no when she looked into his big blue eyes. “Sure. Do you mind Brianna? You and Kevin can take my bus if you want.”

“I don’t mind. Actually, it sounds like a great idea,” she said to Kevin playfully. “See you guys later,” she said as she and Kevin left the group.

“C’mon, baby,” Kevin said as he started walking faster. He took Brianna’s hand through her shopping bags and pulled her toward Bianca’s waiting bus.

Stepping onto the bus they fell into a bunk, kissing hungrily.

“No, baby. Wait,” Brianna said when Kevin pulled her shirt up. “I’ve got a surprise for you.” Standing up, she pulled him out of the bunk. “Wait for me in the TV. room. I’ll be right back.” Brianna grabbed one of the shopping bags from the pile and disappeared out the door.

Kevin was sitting on the floor with his back against the big-screen TV. when he heard her come back into the room. Opening his eyes, he looked her over. Her hair was swept up on top of her head with a few sexy tendrils framing her face. The midnight blue satin nightgown she wore hugged her body in all the right places and fell to just below her thighs. She walked over to Kevin and stood over him smiling. “I’m back,” she whispered.

Kevin ran his arms up her legs and pulled her down on his lap. “I see you were thinking of me when you went shopping,” he said between kisses. Rolling over on top of her, he pushed the thin straps off her shoulders.

Brianna moaned as Kevin’s hands inched up her gown and rubbed her body. “Baby, I have an idea,” he said in a voice that made her melt. “Why don’t we pull this up a little bit,” he asked as he slid the nightgown around her waist...

*ON THE BACKSTREET BUS*

“I’m scared to think about what Brianna and Kevin might be doing on my bus right now.”

Nick, lying beside her in the bunk, just laughed and kissed her neck. “Don’t worry, baby. They’re fine.” Kissing her lips, he drifted to sleep. Bianca wasn’t far behind.

*ON BIANCA’S BUS*

Brianna tangled her hands in Kevin’s hair and cried out at what he was doing to her body. His shirt was off and she could feel the muscles in his side against the calves of her legs. One of his hands had wandered up her gown and was massaging her breasts while the other held her waist.

Kevin’s tongue moved in and out of her body, rubbing gently against her. Brianna cried out at the sensation and Kevin bit down on the soft skin causing Brianna to scream once more. His fingers tightened their grip on her waist and he squeezed her breast tightly until she thought she couldn’t take any more.

Clenching her teeth together, Brianna tugged at Kevin’s hair and moaned loudly when Kevin’s tongue plunged deeper inside her. She didn’t know whether she should pull his head away, or press it closer against her. Pushing his head harder against her, she came with a scream and could still feel his tongue moving inside her. Her arms loosened their grip on his hair and dropped to her sides; her chest rose and fell rapidly.

Kevin removed his tongue and sucked roughly on the wet skin. Lifting his head up, he looked at Brianna; she looked exhausted. Moving up beside her, he kissed her neck. She rolled on top of him and started to unzip he jeans but he grabbed her hands. “No, baby,” he said shaking his head. “If we go there now, I won’t be able to stop you. And I want to make love to you somewhere other than the back of a tour bus.

Brianna just smiled and kissed him. He raised his knees, causing her to fall forward laughing. “I love you, Boo,” Kevin said as he put his arms around her.

“I love you too, Kevin,” Brianna said laying her head on his chest. Kevin rubbed her back until she fell asleep on top of him and then carried her to their bunk. Taking off his jeans, he crawled in beside her and fell asleep holding her.
Going Home by Bianca
With the tour going in full swing, time passed quickly. Before they knew it, it was September and they were in Raleigh, NC.

“Mama!” Bianca squealed, running to hug her mother. “I missed you so much.”

“Oh, I missed you, too, sweetie,” her mother said with tears in her eyes. Seeing Brianna walking towards her, she said, “And how’s my other favorite girl?”

“I’m doing fine,” she said hugging Bianca’s mom.

“Mama, I want you to meet the guys. Wait here,” she said and walked to their bus. A few minutes later, she came walking back followed by the five guys. “Mama, this is A.J., Howie, Brian, Kevin, and Nick.”

“Nice to meet you.” Bianca’s mom smiled sincerely.

“So you’re Bean’s mom?” Brian grinned.

“That I am.” The guys all gave Bianca’s mom a hug and just as she was about to tell her mom about her relationship with Nick, she heard a deep voice.

“Hey, Bean.” A tall dark-haired guy walked over to her and gave her a hug.

Bianca broke away uncomfortably. “Hey, Eric. Mama, can I talk to you for a second?”

When Bianca and her mom were out of earshot from the rest of the group, she looked at her mother with frustration and asked, “Why is he here?”

“He wanted to come see you tonight, so I gave him the extra pass that I had. I didn’t think you’d mind.”

“Why did he want to come?”

Bianca’s mother smiled. “He came to get you back.” Eric and Bianca had broken up a few months before she had gotten her record deal and her mother had always liked him. Now, he thought he could just show up and automatically have her back.

“Well, mom, I’m not going back to him. I’m seeing someone.”

“Who sweetie?” Her mother was confused, but still looked happy for her.

“Nick. I was about to tell you when Eric walked up.”

“Oh. He seems really sweet but be nice to Eric please?”

To herself she thought, ‘I’ll try, but I can’t promise,’ but to her mother she said, “I will.”

Walking back over to the group, they overheard Eric telling them who he was and how he knew Bianca. “Eric,” Bianca interrupted, “this is Howie, A.J., Brian, Brianna’s boy-friend Kevin, and my boy-friend Nick. I’m opening for them. You know... the Backstreet Boys?”

“So,” Kevin broke in, “we’re taking everyone to lunch”

“Okay,” Bianca’s mom answered. “Brianna, honey, your parents are on the way.”

“Good,” Brianna said, squeezing Kevin’s hand.

As they waited for George and Irene, Brianna’s parents, Brianna pulled Bianca to the side and asked her about Eric. When Bianca told her his plan, Brianna laughed. “Are you serious? He actually thinks you’re gonna drop everything just because he shows up?”

“Yeah,” she smirked. Just then, they heard Bianca’s mom talking to someone.

“It’s so good to see you,” they heard her say.

“You, too, Shirley,” a woman replied.

“That’s my mom!” Brianna beamed. When she rounded the corner she found her mom greeting Bianca’s mom with a hug.

“Mama!” she said as she gave her mother a big hug. “Where’s daddy?”

“He’ll be here in a minute. He had to stop and talk to someone; you know how your father is,” she smiled. When he walked up, Bianca greeted both of Brianna’s parents at once.

“How are both my girls?” Brianna’s father asked smiling.

They smiled and introduced the guys. “Mama, daddy, this is Kevin,” Brianna told them. Her parents greeted them warmly.

“So,” her mom smiled, “this is who our daughter has talked so much about. It’s nice to finally meet you in person.”

“Yeah. We’ve heard so much about you,” Brianna’s dad said shaking Kevin’s hand.

“I’m glad to finally meet you, too. Brianna talks about you constantly.” Kevin smiled and took Brianna’s hand.

“Okay. Come on everybody. We’re taking you to lunch,” Bianca said.

“Don’t you think you should invite Eric? To be nice...” Bianca’s mother whispered. She gestured toward him sitting in a chair off to the side.

“Would you like to come,” Bianca asked through clenched teeth. Obviously happy, he jumped up out of his chair and followed the others.

*THAT EVENING*

“Thank you for lunch,” Shirley said to the guys.

“It was no problem, Mrs. Parker,” Brian smiled.

“Call me Shirley. You’re making me feel old.”

“Well, mama, we have soundcheck so I have to get going, but I’ll see you after the show.”

“All right. See you in a little while,” she said hugging her daughter.

Everyone but the guys and Bianca left the stage. “You know what, Bean?” Nick said taking her hand.

“What?”

“I don’t like that Eric guy’s attitude. He’s way too cocky.”

“Don’t worry, baby. I don’t like it either.” With that they parted and went to get ready for the show.

*THE NEXT MORNING: A LOCAL RESTAURANT

“I’m glad you came to see me perform. I really do miss you and everybody. I miss home, too, but I love the reason I have to be here,” Bianca told her mom as they enjoyed breakfast together.

“So, tell me about Nick and you. He seems nice enough,” her mother smiled.

“Well,” Bianca blushed slightly, “we’ve been dating about a month. He was really excited to meet you, too.”

“Really? So everything else is working well?”

“Yes ma’am. Everything’s going about like I expected.” They continued talking about everything they had missed in each others lives for the past two months.

*AT THE SAME TIME*

“So, I’m glad you and daddy could make it. Bianca was really glad you were here.” Brianna gave her mother another hug good-bye.

“Oh, we were glad to be here. The show was wonderful. We wouldn’t have missed it for the world,” Irene replied.

“I know. Kevin was glad to finally be able to meet y’all. He really likes you. I hope you feel the same way about him,” she said looking her mother in the eye.

“We like him. He seems to be a true gentleman and it’s obvious he loves you,” Irene continued sincerely, “but, to be honest, I wasn’t sure about him before we met him face-to-face. I didn’t really feel comfortable with the age difference.”

“What do you mean?” Brianna questioned.

“Well, we thought that with him being so much older than you...” Irene trailed off. Looking uncomfortably at her daughter she asked, “You two are being careful, aren’t you?”

“Mama,” Brianna said rolling her eyes, “I’m 20 years old. I know how to be careful, but just so you know, we haven’t even had sex. Yet.” Throwing in the last part caught her mother off guard.

“Yet?” she asked. “Well, I know you’re responsible.” George and Kevin, who had been putting bags in the car, walked up before Irene could continue.

“Are we ready to go?” George asked as he put his arm around his wife’s shoulders.

“Yes. We’ve already said good-bye to Bianca and everyone else,” she said smiling up at him.

“Okay.” He opened her car door. “Bye, sweetie,” he said as he kissed Brianna’s forehead.

“Bye daddy. Bye mama. Love you.”

“Love you, too,” they replied in unison.

“Call me when you get home. Be careful,” Brianna said a little sadly.

“We will,” her mother replied. With that, they drove off as Kevin and Brianna stood watching. Brianna missed them already.

*2 HOURS LATER*

“Hey, isn’t tomorrow an off day, too?” Brianna asked Kevin as they lay in bed back at the hotel.

“Yeah. Thank goodness. Why?”

“I kinda miss home...and we’re so close...”

“I know where you’re going with this,” Kevin began playfully. “Don’t give me those big, teary eyes either.”

“Please, Kevin?” Brianna pleaded. “Can we go see the rest of my family?”

Kevin sighed. “I can’t say no to that,” he replied with a laugh. “I guess so...”

“Great!” Brianna exclaimed jumping up from his arms. “Thank you, baby. I love you. I’m gonna go tell Bianca.” Kissing him, she went to tell Bianca the good news.
Hometown Memories by Bianca
**The Next Morning**

Nick sped down the highway in the rented Jeep Grand Cherokee with Bianca in the passenger seat. Kevin, Brianna, and Brian were all piled in the back.

Turning around to speak to Brianna, Bianca said "How did you ever talk Kevin into this?"

"It was easy," Brianna replied kissing him lightly on the cheek. "He loves me."

Kevin smiled and started to blush. "What can I say?" he said. "I guess I'm whipped."

"You?" Nick said from the driver's seat. "I don't know how Bean talked me into driving."

"Well," Bianca said, "I just figured Kevin would be tired from all Brianna's convincing," she laughed as she turned to look at the couple kissing in the back seat. Brianna looked up and gave Bianca a warning glare as Kevin's embarrassment grew.

Brian spoke up, "Why was I invited along again?"

"Because we wanted you here," Brianna said simply.

"Yeah, Frick," Nick said. "We all wanted the pleasure of your company."

"Awww.....nice to know I'm loved."

Nick just rolled his eyes and turned up the radio. The five friends sang for the remainder of the road trip.

**2 Hours Later**

The Jeep halted to a stop in front of Brianna's house. "My parents aren't here," she said in surprise. "They'll be shocked when they get home."

"We'll be back early tomorrow morning to pick y'all up. Okay?" Bianca said as Kevin, Brianna, and Brian climbed out of the back seat.

"Sure," Kevin said grabbing the knapsack that Brianna had packed for them.

"Bye guys," Brian said to Nick and Bianca. Brianna was already unlocking the door.

Nick and Bianca backed out of the driveway as Kevin and Brian followed Brianna into her house. "Nice place," Brian said as he looked around.

"Thanks," Brianna said flopping into a chair. "Want me to show you around?"

Brianna showed Brian and Kevin all around her house finishing up with her room. Sitting down on her bed she noticed Kevin looking at the many pictures she had displayed.

Pictures of herself with Bianca and various other friends lined the pink walls and covered the bedside table. The big white wicker desk and any other available space was covered with books and magazines.

"Like to read?" Brian asked taking in everything.

"Yeah," Brianna blushed. "I'm kind of a closet brain."

"Who's with you in this picture?" Kevin was looking at her Senior Prom picture.

"That's Thomas," she said putting her arms around Kevin. "He was one of my best friends in high school. Why? Jealous?"

"No," Kevin said defensively. "Just wondering."

Brianna laughed and looked at Brian who rolled his eyes. "So, Brian, your room's right next door. Unless you want to sleep on the floor in here."

Brian laughed and replied, "I'll take the guest room, thanks."

"Well, where's my room?" Kevin growled into Brianna's ear and kissed her neck.

"Right here with me," she replied. Before she could say anything else, she heard a key in the front door. Walking into the living room they were face-to-face with George and Irene.

"Baby, what are you doing home?" Irene asked, hugging her daughter.

"We decided to surprise you."

"It worked," George said, adding, "hey, fellas," when he looked at the guys.

"My goodness," Irene said looking at her watch. "It's after one o'clock." With that she set to work pampering Brianna and the guys.

"It's good to be home," Brianna said. "Even if it is for one night."

**********

After Bianca and Nick arrived at Bianca's apartment, their afternoon was full of phone calls and surprise visits from friends. Bianca's mom was more than happy to see her, but suggested she show Nick around her hometown.

She took him to the park where she used to play, the movie theater she and Brianna used to hang out at on the weekend, and, finally, the high school she graduated from. Now, after dinner at the local pizza place, they were standing back in front of the apartment Bianca used to share with her mother. "I know it's not a big town, but it's home."

"Yeah," Nick said. "I know exactly what you mean." Nick kissed her as she leaned against the brick wall next to her front door. "What time is it, hon?"

"About 11:30," Bianca answered kissing him again.

Nick pressed his body against hers and slipped his hand up the side of her skirt. Sliding his hand around, he smiled at her playfully. "Let's make a memory."

"Here?" Bianca asked shocked. "Are you crazy?"

"Be impulsive," Nick said as he slid his hand up her leg to her underwear. Moving them to the side, he pushed one finger slowly inside her and covered her mouth with his own before she could make any noise.

Bianca moaned into Nick's mouth and pulled his head to hers more forcefully. Nick let his index finger join his middle finger inside her and felt her muscles strain around him. His thumb caressed outside her body and Bianca gasped.

Her breaths were short and heavy and she had to pull away from Nick's kiss. Taking a deep breath, she let out a low moan that threatened to give them both away. She kissed him again and squeezed his upper arms tightly as her knees went weak. His fingers were so long, and they went so deep...

As he pushed them harder, he pressed his thumb against her soft skin. Bianca's head was spinning and it took all her willpower to fight off the urge to scream. Then in one quick moment she felt her body shudder and it was all over. Nick flexed his fingers one last time and Bianca worked on catching her breath.

Nick kissed her again and held up his wet hand. "That's impulsive," he said wiping his fingers on the bottom of his shirt. "Bet you'll never forget what just happened."

"How could I?" she said kissing him again. The door opened behind them, startling them both.

"I thought I heard voices," Bianca's mom said. "Get in this house, it's chilly out there."

"Yes ma'am," Bianca said quickly. 'Omigod! What if she heard us?' she silently screamed to herself giving Nick's hand a tight squeeze.

"Why don't you two get ready and go to bed? You have to be up early, don't you?" her mother asked.

"Yes, ma'am. That sounds like a good idea. I'll get some blankets from your closet to spread on the floor."

"Okay, sweetie, goodnight."

"Night mama. I love you."

"Love you, too. Goodnight Nick."

"G'night Mrs. Parker."

After getting the blankets, Bianca and Nick went into her room and shut the door. "You're not sleeping on the floor. You can sleep in my bed with me," Bianca smiled. "She won't find out, plus she shouldn't care. We're not gonna do anything."

"Damn," Nick said teasingly. "I was hoping we could make another memory!"

Bianca smiled, blushing slightly. "Sorry Mister. That memory is gonna have to wait."

Kissing her, Nick climbed into the bed and pulled Bianca in with him. Soon they were both asleep.

**The Next Morning**

"Brianna, sweetie?" Irene knocked on her bedroom door.

"I'm awake mama. I'll be out in a few minutes."

"Okay, but your father and I were wondering, are you, Bianca, and the guys coming to church with us?" Brianna could hear the hope in her mother's voice.

"Yeah, we are. We don't have to be back in Raleigh until this evening, so if we leave right after church, we'll still make it," she said more to herself than to her mother. "I'll call Bean and tell her to get ready."

**10Minutes Later**

"Okay, see y'all in a little while," Brianna said to Bianca before hanging up the phone. Looking over at Kevin, who was still sleeping, she noticed how peaceful he seemed. 'It would be nice if we didn't have to get up right now,' she thought walking over to the edge of her bed. Bending down, Brianna placed a kiss on the end of his nose. "Good morning," she whispered in his ear.

"Hey, gorgeous," Kevin said pulling her onto the bed with him. "Anyone ever told you how sexy you are in the morning? You look good in my clothes."

"And you look good out of 'em," Brianna replied playfully before Kevin pulled her onto the pillows beside him. He kissed her deeply and Brianna wrapped her arms around his neck as he pressed down on top of her.

When he pulled away, he pulled the comforter around them and snuggled next to Brianna, nibbling her earlobe. Taking her face in his hands, he kissed her softly. "I love you, Boo," he said only inches away from her face before he kissed her again.

"I love you, too, baby," she said as she enjoyed the feel of his arms around her. "You know," she began, "as much as I want to stay here just like this, we have to get up if we're gonna be at church on time."

"Damn," he said playfully. "Not even five more minutes?"

"No, Kevin," Brianna said laughing. "We have to get up now. We can have fun later." She headed to the bathroom to get ready, calling softly over her shoulder, "and if it happens to come up, you slept in the guest room with Brian last night," she grinned slyly at him.

When she closed the door to the bathroom, Kevin got up and went to wake Brian.

**At Bianca's House**

"Nick, get up. Nick...c'mon," Bianca began slightly shaking him. "Get up."

Finally he opened his eyes and yawned. "What's the matter?" he asked, still in a groggy state-of-mind.

"Nothing's the matter," she kissed his forehead. "We have to get up and get ready to go to church. We couldn't come back and not go to church. I have to see everybody before we leave.

"Okay, just give me a few minutes."

"Alright, but hurry."

**At Church**

"Hello," Brian greeted Bianca and Nick.

"Hi," they answered in unison as they waited for Kevin and Brianna.

They soon came walking over to the small group. "My mom's already inside," Bianca said. Leaning over to Brianna she whispered, "I've got something to tell you."

"Alright. Hey, I wonder where Holly is? We've gotta go find her," Brianna said heading inside.

"I haven't seen her. Was she coming this morning?" Bianca asked.

"I don't know. Let's go find out," Brianna smiled.

"Who's Holly?" the guys all asked at once.

**2 Hours Later**

"So, are y'all coming to eat dinner?" George asked Brianna and Bianca.

Looking at her watch, Brianna counted the time it would take them to eat and get back to Raleigh. "Yeah, we'll get back on time, and besides, it's not like Howie and A.J. are gonna leave us."

"Well, where are we going?" George looked at everyone.

"Chinese," Bianca and Brianna answered at the same time.

"Okay, then, let's go."
Brian's Secret by Bianca
**Later That Afternoon**

"I miss everybody already. Especially my mom," Bianca sighed.

"I know. I wish they could come to every show, but that could never happen," Brianna said a little sadly.

Kevin was driving with Brianna in the passenger side while Bianca, Nick, and Brian sat in the back.

"So, Brian, what did you think of Holly?" Brianna asked turning around to look at him.

"She's sweet," he answered simply.

"I think she's coming on tour with us soon," Bianca said.

"Actually, she'll be here next week," Brianna smiled. "That'll give you a chance to get to know her better. You know, she told me she likes you."

"Well," Brian was very uncomfortable. "I think she's a sweet girl and I don't want to hurt her feelings, but I don't think we'll be more than friends."

"Oh, okay," Brianna hadn't expected that answer. 'Sometimes people just don't click,' she thought...

"We'll be back in Raleigh in about 20 minutes. Maybe Howie and A.J. haven't hijacked our buses and left the state," Nick joked.

**That Night--Bianca's Bus**

Bianca and Brianna stood in the tiny kitchen of the tour bus talking and making a snack. "No way," Brianna said loudly as Bianca finished telling her about the night before.

"Shhh! And, yes, I'm telling the truth."

"Right outside your house? Are you crazy?" she asked Bianca.

"We were being impulsive," Bianca smiled slyly.

"Omigosh! Bean, you're growing up!" Brianna teased her best friend.

"Shut up," Bianca smiled and headed toward the entertainment room with their food.

"Took y'all long enough," Nick poked Bianca in her stomach.

Just for that, you can't have any food," she teased and handed Brianna the chips. "Here, enjoy."

The four stayed up talking and watching movies for a couple of hours. Finally Brianna and Kevin decided to get in their bunk.

"C'mon, baby," Kevin helped Brianna up. "Let's go to bed."

"Okay, night guys."

"G'night," Nick and Bianca said at the same time.

"See ya in the morning," Kevin said shutting the door to the entertainment room on his way out.

**Backstreet Bus**

"So, what was it like in the girls' hometown?" A.J. asked as he, Howie, and Brian sat in the entertainment room trying to find something good on t.v.

"It was cool. I stayed with Brianna and Kevin at Brianna's house. Nick and Bean stayed at her house. We didn't do much sight-seeing, but Bean showed Nick around town. He'll have to tell ya what it's like."

"Oh, okay. Why were y'all so late getting back?" Howie asked.

"We went to their church and then out to dinner afterwards," he answered. "Why didn't y'all come?"

"Just wanted to stay here," A.J. replied.

"Cassie came to visit, didn't she?" Brian asked.

"Yeah, okay. That, too," he smiled slyly.

"I just wanted to stay here and rest," Howie said changing the channel.

"Well, guys, I'm exhausted. I'll see ya in the morning," Brian stood up and headed to his bunk.

"G'night," Howie and A.J. said in unison.

"Umm hmm," was his only reply.

**The Next Day**

(AN: For this you have to assume that the two buses are already parked where ever. We failed to mention that while writing. Woops! :-P)

"Hey guys," Bianca said cheerfully to Kevin and Brianna as they came walking into the kitchen. "Sleep good?"

"Morning," Brianna said. "What are you doing up so early? And why are you so damn chipper?"

"I just woke up in a good mood and couldn't get back to sleep, so I made myself some coffee," she explained.

""Where's Nick?" Kevin asked pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"His lazy ass is still asleep on the couch. I couldn't wake him up; he kept rolling over."

"Excuse me? Who's lazy ass?" Nick came in fully dressed and ready for the day.

"Well, I've been up for at least an hour and a half. Anyway, what do y'all say we go get some breakfast?" Bianca smiled.

"I wish we could, but we have an interview about the tour. Why don't y'all go get breakfast anyway?" Kevin suggested pulling Brianna close for a kiss.

"Yeah, I forgot about that. Sorry, Bean," Nick apologized taking her hand.

"That's okay. We forgive you this time," Bianca smiled. "Do you still wanna go get some breakfast?"

"Sure, that sounds cool," Brianna said.

"Well, baby," Kevin began, "I've gotta go get ready. I'm probably gonna make us all late."

"Bye sweetie," she told him. "Love you."

"Love you, too." Kissing her, he went to his bus to get ready.

"Bye Bean," Nick said giving her a quick peck on the cheek.

"Bye."

"Bye, Brianna."

"See ya."

"So, do you wanna go ahead and go?' Bianca asked.

"Yeah," she replied and went to change.

**An Hour Later**

"It seems so good to just relax and enjoy a meal," Bianca sat back in the booth.

Brianna laughed and continued eating. She paused when she saw Brian walk into the restaurant.

"Well, hello," he grinned as he walked over to their table. "Mind if I join you?"

"Sure. Sit down," Brianna said sliding over.

"I thought y'all had an interview today. At least I hope Nick and Kevin weren't lying," Bianca questioned jokingly.

"I'm sick," he said faking a cough. "See? I couldn't do an interview in this condition."

"That's a bunch of shit," Bianca smiled. "You are healthier than me!"

"Well, I'd love to stay here and listen to you two argue, but I really need to go to the ladies' room. Excuse me Brian," Brianna said waiting for Brian to let her out.

When he was sure Brianna was out of earshot, Brian stared at Bianca until she couldn't stand it anymore.

"What?!" she practically yelled.

He smiled at how paranoid she was. "Bean, can I talk to you about something?"

"You know you can talk to me about anything. What's the matter?" she asked concerned.

"Well," he began reluctantly, "I don't know if I should bring this up, but I have to tell someone and I think you're the only one that can help."

"You can tell me. Now what's wrong?" she asked, her concern growing.

"Well, it's about Brianna. Um, I know this is bad, and it's totally opposite of something I once told Nick, but I kinda have a little thing for her," he said in one breath.

"A little thing?" she said kinda surprised at what she'd just heard.

"Okay, a big thing. Bean, it gets worse every time I see her. I know Kev is my cousin and I love him, but there is just something about her that I can't help but want," he finished quickly.

Bianca just sat in shock over what she had just been told.

"What's wrong?" Brianna startled her as she sat back down. "Is everything okay?"

"Umm, yeah. I was just thinking," Bianca gave Brian a look as she tried to finish her breakfast in the uncomfortable silence.
The Hometown Countdown by Bianca
**Before The Show**

"Bean, are you okay?" Brianna asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she answered quickly. "I've gotta go get ready for the show."

"Alright. See ya later."

'How am I okay?' Bianca thought as she headed to her dressing room. 'I know a big, huge secret about my best friend and I can't tell her. Omigod, what am I gonna do?'

"Well, are you in a hurry?" someone's voice broke into her thoughts. "Are you gonna come speak to me before the show?" Nick walked over to her and slipped his arms around her waist.

"Yeah, I'm sorry," she said leaning in for a kiss. "I've just got a lot on my mind."

"Why don't you tell me and unload it all?" he offered sweetly.

"It's just stress from everything." She wanted so badly to tell him because, after all, he was her boyfriend, but Brian had trusted her with his secret, and she knew if he didn't tell Nick, she shouldn't either.

"Are you sure?" he asked staring intently into her eyes. Nick could tell something was bothering Bianca, but didn't want to bug her about it.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she said forcing a smile. "I'm tired, too. I promise, everything is okay."

"Well, I'm gonna go so you can get ready. See ya after the show," he kissed her before walking out of the dressing room.

"Hey, Nick, can I talk to you for a sec?" Brianna caught up to him on her way to find Kevin.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"It's about Bianca. Has she been acting a little weird to you? Kinda distant?" she asked.

"Yeah, actually, she has. I was talking to her just a few minutes ago, and she didn't seem at all like herself. She told me she's fine though, so I'm not gonna keep bugging her about it. I figured if it's something really bad, she'll tell me."

"I guess so; it just bugs me. Ya know?"

"Brianna," Nick began, "she's your best friend. I know she'll end up telling you. Then you can tell me," he smiled.

"Yeah, okay," she grinned. "I'll keep that in mind."

**Later That Night**

Everyone was sitting around Bianca and Brianna's hotel room, not really paying any attention to the movie on TV.

Kevin leaned down and kissed Brianna softly on the lips. "Baby, I'm gonna go take a shower."

"Alright," she smiled kissing him back. A few minutes later, Brianna broke the silence again. "You know what?"

"What?" Bianca asked looking away from the TV.

"Well, I was thinking that since Kevin's birthday is only in a couple of weeks, that we should plan something. A little get together, you know?"

"That sounds like a good idea," Howie replied.

"Yeah," A.J. smiled. "I think he'd like that."

"That's what I was thinking. I think we should do something during the day though," she grinned at Bianca. "I kinda have something planned for that night."

"That'll be good," Bianca smiled.

They continued talking and making plans about Kevin's birthday until he came back from his shower.

"I think I'm gonna head back to my room. Bean has an interview tomorrow, so I think we all should," he smiled.

"We'll leave in a little while. I wanna finish watching this," A.J. spoke for everyone since they had gotten interested in the movie.

"It's fine Kev. I'll make 'em leave in a little while," she said.

"Okay, do you wanna come with me?" he grinned at Brianna.

Without a word she waved to Bianca and quickly followed Kevin out the door.

Bianca looked at Brian to see his reaction and saw the hurt in his eyes. It was obvious that he really liked Brianna, but also felt terrible about her being his cousin's girlfriend.

"Well, I'm gonna go back and go to sleep. I'm worn out," he slowly got up. Before he left he mouthed "I really need to talk to you" to Bianca, who nodded, and walked back to his room.

Soon A.J. and Howie left too, and it was just Bianca and Nick lying on her bed.

"You know, being here with you is really nice, but baby I need to go to bed," Bianca said almost asleep.

"Okay, Goodnight," he hesitated for a minute, "I love you."

"I love you, too. Goodnight," she looked up at him and smiled and then kissed the tip of his nose. "See you in the morning."

**Kevin And Brianna's Room**

"Baby, what do you want for your birthday?" Brianna asked Kevin as they snuggled into bed together.

"Nothing, baby," Kevin said pulling her on top of him. "Just realizing how lucky I am is enough for me."

"But you have to want something! I mean, there's gotta be one thing."

"Okay...there is one small thing..." Kevin said kissing her gently. "I need to know that you love me as much as I love you and that I'm the most important thing in your life; just like you are in mine."

Brianna kissed Kevin and let her tongue slide between his lips. "Baby, you're all that and more," she kissed him again and took his face in her hands.

Kevin pulled the covers over their heads and tickled Brianna as she cried out in weak protest. Their laughter got louder and louder as they rolled around like children under the sheets.

**********

In his bedroom next door, Brian sat silent and listened to Brianna and Kevin's laughter. They were so happy and Brian felt so alone. He flipped off the light and slid into bed, trying to sleep with the couple's happy giggles ringing in his ears. Wiping away a tear, he closed his eyes and blocked out their laughing as he slipped off to sleep.

**The Next Morning**

Bianca woke up early and took a shower. As soon as she was out, she decided to call and wake Brianna up.

"Hello?" Brianna answered, obviously still asleep.

"Girl, get up. If you're gonna take a shower, you need to do it now," Bianca said quickly.

"Yeah, okay," Brianna said without enthusiasm.

"Now! Brianna, get your lazy ass up right now and take a shower. We have to leave in an hour. I'll be down in the restaurant getting breakfast," she half yelled into the receiver.

"Okay, okay. I'm up. Damn, have an attitude much?" she said. "I'll be down in about forty-five minutes."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye"

After hanging the phone up, Bianca looked around the hotel room, trying to decide what to wear. Finally, she got her clothes and went to change. After about twenty minutes, she was completely ready. Grabbing her purse, she walked to her bed and stood over Nick.

Bending down and kissing him, she told him, "Baby, I'm going down to wait for Brianna in the restaurant. It's about 8:30 and I have to be at the interview by 9:15"

"Okay, I'll see you when you get back," he se said before rolling over and going back to sleep.

**An Hour Later: At The Studio**

"What's up people? I'm Booger, and you're listening to the Hometown Countdown on Mix 97.7. Like I said earlier, I have three very special surprises for you and it's time to introduce them to you now. In my studio today I have the three reigning Pop Princesses: Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and new-comer Bianca Parker!"

The sound of applause came with the push of a button and Bianca glanced nervously at Brianna, sitting with another DJ in the sound booth. Brianna smiled and waved at her best friend in encouragement.

"Bianca," Booger began, "how does all this feel to you? I know it probably takes some getting used to."

"Yeah, it does," she answered sweetly. "I mean, this time last year, I was just an average choir-girl hanging out with my friends, but now...wow! If anyone would've told me then that in a years time I'd be where I am, I would have called them crazy. But I love it. I wouldn't trade my fans for anything. They're so loyal."

"All of you have pretty loyal fans, right? I mean, they look up to you."

"Yeah," Britney chimed in, "It's neat to be a role model for so many people and know they look up to what you do."

Christina agreed. "Yeah. And it's nice to know that the harder you work the more they love you for it," she looked at Britney and smiled evilly.

Britney looked at Bianca and glared at her over the microphone. "All these people that just seemingly pop up from nowhere don't know how gratifying it is to really work for your popularity. And they're usually one-hit-wonders anyway." Christina giggled.

Bianca didn't reply, but refused to let herself flinch under the gazes of the two girls who were supposed to be her peers. Brianna shot Britney and Christina a gaze full of hatred from the sound booth.

Booger, noticing the tension between all the girls, decided to end the interview there. "Well, thank you all for being here. Let's get to the number two song on the countdown. It's "Without You" from Bianca Parker."

Bianca turned and beamed at Brianna while Christina and Britney laughed behind her. Brianna just rolled her eyes at them.

When they met up in the hall seconds later, Brianna gave Bianca a tight hug. "This is so cool!" Bianca exclaimed. "Our guys are number one, I'm number two. It's perfect! I can't wait to tell Nick! Those two stupid sluts didn't even bother me!"

"Don't let them bother you. Bitches. Listen, I need to go pick up a couple of things for Kevin's birthday. I think we're just gonna spend the night in. Do you want to go with me or would you rather take the limo back to the hotel and I'll call a cab? If you don't wanna be recognized."

Giggles from behind them kept Bianca from answering. Britney and Christina came around the corner and stopped to look at Bianca and Brianna.

"Are you two having fun running around America with your little Backstreet Boys?" Christina asked in a mocking tone.

"Yeah," Bianca answered defensively.

"Well," Britney said, "they've always been talent less, why should their opening act be any different?" she looked over at Christina.

Bianca stepped forward towards the two girls, but Brianna took her arm. "They're not worth your energy, Bean. You don't need to risk ruining your rep on trash trying to make you paranoid." They turned and started to walk away, but Britney and Christina stayed right behind them.

"Y'all do know," Christina started again, "that all you are to Nick and Kevin are whores. And when this tour is over, they'll find two more."

Brianna stopped and spun around. "What did you say?"

"I said that Jive Records is only paying for Backstreet's personal sluts."

Christina was quieted by Brianna's fist connecting with her nose. The loud pop seemed to echo through the halls before Bianca gasped. Christina stumbled and fell backwards as blood dripped from her nose and lips. "Stupid bitch," Brianna said, looking down on her.

"I can't believe you did that!" Britney screeched as she jumped up and slapped Brianna, stunning her momentarily. The two girls started hitting each other and Bianca was unable to do anything to stop them. Their fight was a blur of hair-pulling and punches as their bodyguards came to pull them apart.

Getting them up and separated, the guard spoke to all of them. "Girls, there are fans down there who are waiting for you. What are they going to think when you walk through the crowd with bruises?" He was met with silence. "What happened here goes no farther? You never fought here today, understood? Britney, if management finds out you and Christina started this..."

"Us?"

"We heard the interview. And I'm sure Jive did, too. You and your friend could be in serious trouble."

Bianca just snickered as she and Brianna were pulled through the crowd to her limousine. Brianna wondered what Kevin would say when he got back.
Care To Share? by Bianca
Bianca and Brianna were sitting in Brianna's room when they heard a key in the door.

"Hey," Kevin said. "Bianca, Nick thought you were in his room. That's where he..." Kevin stopped short when he saw Brianna's scratched face. "Baby, what the hell happened to you?" he asked walking over and touching her cheek.

"Call Nick and we'll tell you both at once," Brianna said. Kevin picked up the phone and called Nick's room.

**********

"You did what?!" Kevin exclaimed, looking at Brianna in disbelief.

"Hold up a second. You mean to tell me that Brianna beat the shit out of Britney Spears?"

"Britney and Christina Aguilera," Bianca countered.

"First of all," Brianna said, "I didn't beat the shit out of anyone. I just roughed 'em up a little. Second of all, I had my reasons for doing what I did."

"You still haven't shared those reasons with us yet..." Kevin pointed out.

Brianna's eyes flashed with anger, but Bianca explained first. "To begin with, they called me and Brianna Backstreet sluts! And if that wasn't enough, they called us talent less. Even you guys! And I wanted to smash the hell out of 'em, but Brianna got there first!"

Kevin kissed Brianna on top of her head. "They shouldn't have said that stuff about you two. Brianna," he said pulling her close, "you are not a whore to me. Don't even think that anything she said about us finding anybody else is remotely true."

"Thank you, baby," she said and squeezed his hands.

"Kevin's right," Nick agreed. "Bean, I love you way too much for something stupid to happen now. They're just jealous because they're not as beautiful all made-up as you are naturally. And that you can out-sing them any day." He took Bianca's face in his hands and kissed her softly.

Bianca kissed him back and smiled slightly. "I love you, too baby, but that still doesn't compensate for the fact that they called us whores. I think they deserved everything they got!"

"Yeah, you're right," Kevin said, "but it's over now so let's just drop it. Brianna, baby, do you feel like taking a nap?"

"Yeah, I'm kinda tired." Bianca and Nick left to go to their room and Brianna and Kevin settled in for an afternoon nap.

**Two Hours Later**

Bianca and Nick had been out to lunch and to a few little shops. Basically just wondering around aimlessly. Both had on baseball caps and a pair of shades to keep their faces hidden.

"You know, today has been fun. Well except for an incident that we won't discuss," Bianca smiled.

"Yeah, I've enjoyed just spending the day by ourselves," Nick replied wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Hey, Bianca?" they heard someone call as they entered the hotel lobby and headed for the elevator. They turned around to see Brian walking toward them.

"Hey, what's up?" she asked still wrapped in Nick's arms.

"Hey Nick. Um, I was wondering if I could possibly steal you from Nick for a little while. I, uh, have something I need to talk to you about," he said.

"Yeah, okay," she said already aware of what Brian wanted to discuss. "Nick, baby, you don't mind do you? I see A.J. and Howie in the restaurant. Why don't you go talk to them?"

"Umm, alright," he kissed her cheek. Under his breath he mumbled, "I really don't have a choice, do I?"

Kissing Nick softly on the lips, Bianca and Brian stepped into the elevator, leaving Nick feeling a little left out.

'What does Brian have to talk to Bean about that's such a big secret?' he thought to himself while heading over to talk to A.J. and Howie.
Problems, Guilt and Surprises by Bianca
**10 Minutes Later**

"Do you want something to drink?" Bianca asked heading toward the kitchenette.

"Umm, no thanks. I just wanted to apologize to you," Brian replied.

"For what?"

"For dropping all of this on you. I just couldn't talk to anyone else because you know Brianna better than anyone. Well, besides Kevin, and I know I can't talk to him about it," he said a little sadly.

"Brian, I don't mind at all. Don't even think that you are "dropping" anything on me. You're my friend and I'll always be here to listen if you need to talk," she hugged him tightly.

"Thanks, Bean. I really appreciate everything."

**At The Same Time: Hotel Restaurant**

"So, Nicky Boy, Brian's with your woman?" A.J. teased. "You better be careful when you go back. For some reason, the ladies can't seem to resist B-Rok!"

"Shut-up A.J. And don't call me that," he snapped. "Brian had something he needed to talk to Bean about."

"Well, I don't know. I'm just sayin' knock before you go back in the room. You never know," he kept teasing.

"Damn it A.J., just shut the hell up! Bean isn't some whore that would do something like that to me, and Brian is my best friend!" Nick yelled causing a couple of people to turn and stare.

"Hey, chill out! Both of you," Howie said slightly embarrassed that everyone's attention was on them.

"Look, I'm sorry," A.J. said realizing how upset this made Nick. "I was only joking. I never meant to make it sound like I was calling Bianca a whore."

"I'm sorry," Nick said looking down, slightly ashamed. "I don't know why I'm in such a bad mood today."

Nick did know why he was in a bad mood. It's not that he didn't trust Bianca and Brian, but he was still uncomfortable about how secretive they were being. 'I'll ask Bean about it later,' he decided.

**20 Minutes Later**

"I guess I just let my feelings get out of control," Brian sighed. "I feel really guilty though. I mean Kevin's my cousin!"

"I know, but sometimes, there are things, in this case a person, that you can't have," Bianca said feeling bad for her friend.

"You're right, but it still doesn't make my feelings go away."

"That's normal though."

"Well, I'd better get going. I've kept you from Nick long enough. I'm sure he's getting impatient," Brian grinned.

"Okay, just remember what I said. If you ever need anybody to listen, I'm here," she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "C'mon, you're probably right about Nick."

As soon as Bianca placed her hand on the door knob, the door opened and Nick walked in.

"Hey baby," Bianca greeted him with a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Hey," he mumbled. "So, I can come in now? Are y'all done sharing secrets?" He didn't mean to sound mad, but inside he had to admit that he didn't like it.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, we are," Bianca answered sharply. "Bye Brian."

"Bye, Bean. Bye Nick."

"What the hell is your problem?" Bianca asked as soon as she and Nick were inside the room.

"What? I was just wondering if it was okay for me to come back."

Bianca flopped down on the couch next to Nick. "What's wrong?" she asked calming down a little.

"Nothing...Bean, what was the big secret? What are y'all hiding?"

"Nick, we aren't hiding anything. Brian is having a problem and needed my help," she said getting a little exasperated. She didn't like where their conversation was headed. "Look, Nick, he had something he had to ask me. I'm sure he'll end up telling you, but since he didn't tell me whether or not to say anything to you, I'm not going to. I wouldn't like it if someone betrayed my trust."

"Bean, I'm sorry baby," he immediately regretted his doubts earlier.

She wouldn't say anything so he got on his knees on the floor in front of her. "Please baby, don't be mad at me," he pouted.

Bianca couldn't help but smile at how sweet he was. "Get up and come here."

As soon as he was off the floor, Bianca pulled Nick on top of her and started kissing him.

"I forgive you," she said between kisses, "just don't let it happen again. Ever!"

"Okay...I...won't..." he said breathlessly between Bianca's kisses as he let his hands travel down her back...up her legs...up her shirt...

**15 Minutes Later**

"Should we answer that?" Bianca asked as Nick left a trail of kisses down her neck to her stomach.

"Umm, let me think...no!" he answered sliding the strap of her bra off her shoulder.

Both were shirtless and Nick had made a couple of failed attempts to get Bianca's bra off.

"Nicky...I really think...we...should answer the door," she said not really wanting to, but also scared at how far this was going.

"No," Nick whined. "Why should we? Please baby, don't."

"What if it's important?"

"Fine," he sighed reluctantly, "but I'm not done with you," he smiled not bothering to put his shirt back on before opening the door. "Hey Brianna."

"Oh, did I interrupt?" she asked knowing very well she did. Smiling she said, "Too bad. Bean, get your ass dressed and come with me. We're going shopping."

"Yeah, come on in. How are you Brianna? Oh, I'm fine," Nick said a little annoyed that they couldn't enjoy the rest of the afternoon together.

"Brianna, you have great timing," Bianca replied slightly agitated, yet a little relieved. 'If Brianna hadn't shown up, there's no telling what would've happened,' she thought to herself.

"Just getting you back for all the times you've interrupted me and Kevin," she smiled knowing what was racing through Bianca's mind.

"So, where are we going?" Bianca asked slipping on her shoes and looking for her hat and sunglasses.

"I wanna go shopping for Kevin's birthday, but I don't wanna go by myself. So, I thought I'd get you to go since Kevin kinda can't," she answered sitting on the couch and smiling at Nick, who was pouting.

Before leaving, Bianca leaned down and gave Nick a kiss. She smiled and whispered, "Baby, don't be mad. When I get back, I won't leave any more. I love you."

"Love you, too, baby," he kissed her deeply running his tongue over her lips.

"Bye," she smiled.

"C'mon, Bean, before you start going at it right here in front of me," she grinned watching their faces turn a deep red.

"Yeah, funny. Let's go or you'll end up going alone," Bianca said walking out the door. "You are so not even cute."

"Oh, c'mon, you know you love me."

"Umm hmm."

"You do! Everybody does."

**At The Mall**

"So, what are you gonna get Kevin? That shirt would look good on him," Bianca said as they walked through Structure.

"Well, I'm not completely sure yet," she remarked picking up the shirt. "I'm not buying him clothes, though. He has enough of them already."

"Oh yeah, plus the fact that he'd get no use out of them cause they'd end up in a big ball on the floor, right?" Bianca grinned slyly.

Brianna smiled and kept looking at the shirts. "C'mon, let's go look around, cause like I said, I'm not buying him clothes."

The two girls walked around for a couple of hours, but Brianna didn't buy anything. "I just want everything to be perfect, you know?" she asked looking at Bianca.

"Well, wait until we get to the next city. I think we're going to Atlanta. You'd probably find something there. We're leaving tonight. We can go shopping tomorrow before my sound check," Bianca said as they left the mall.

"Yeah, that's a good idea."

**At The Hotel: Nick's Room**

*Knock Knock*

Nick paused the video game and went to open the door. 'Good, Bean is back!' he thought with a smile.

"Hey man. What's up?" he was greeted by Brian when he opened the door.

"Hey. I'm just playin' a video game. Wanna come in?"

"Yeah," he walked in the room. "Hey, I'm sorry about earlier. I know you felt a little weird, but I had to talk to Bianca about Brianna."

"That's okay, I shouldn't have acted the way I did. So, why did you have to talk to her about Brianna?" Nick asked picking up the control.

"Well, ummm...see, the thing is..." Brian stuttered.

"Omigod, you like her, don't you?" Nick asked with a smile.

"Well, maybe a little," he said getting a 'What the hell ever' look from Nick. "Okay, I like her a lot. I mean, what do you expect? She's beautiful!"

"Yeah, but you kinda have a slight problem, a.k.a. Train," Nick stated the obvious to Brian for what seemed like the billionth time.

"No shit Nick. I kinda already knew that," Brian slumped down on the couch. "That's the thing. I want her. I want to hold her and kiss her the way Kevin gets to. I want that so bad, but I know I can't have that. I feel so guilty, too. Damn, he's my cousin and I want his girlfriend."

"Look man, I know exactly what you're talking about. Well, except for the whole cousin thing. You remember when I first met Bean, she liked A.J. I had to wait. I don't know what to tell you though. It's hard, but whatever happens, it always happens for a reason."

"I know," Brian sighed, "but what am I supposed to do? I see her every day."

"Well, just keep your mind occupied. Try to at least. I'll get Bean to stay on our bus tonight so you won't have to see her. Okay?"

"Yeah, that's fine," he said as the door opened and Brianna and Bianca walked in.

'Hey baby," Bianca walked over and gave Nick a kiss. Bending to his ear she whispered, "Did he tell you?"

He nodded and kissed her back.

"Hey Brian," Brianna smiled sweetly.

"Hey," he mumbled nervously. "Well, I've gotta go get my stuff ready. We're leaving in like an hour. Thanks for the talk."

"Anytime. Bye," Nick called out. "So, how would you like to spend the night on my bus tonight?" he grinned mischievously at Bianca.

"I would enjoy that," she smiled ad looked at Brianna. "Do you mind?"

"Nope. Kevin will keep me company. I'm gonna go find him now anyway. Y'all are really starting to make me wanna puke," she said as Bianca and Nick started kissing.

"Okay, bye," Bianca said with a wave between kisses.

"I missed you," Nick said.

"I missed you, too. I'm gonna go pack and get ready to leave," she got up and ruffled Nick's hair.

All Nick could do was stare at her and silently scream 'Why does she do that?' Finally, he got up and decided to start packing.

**Brianna and Kevin's Room**

When Brianna walked in, Kevin was sitting on the couch watching TV. "Hey baby," she said sitting on his lap and kissing him softly on the lips. "Did you have a good nap?"

"Yeah, but I got up a few minutes after you left. Did you have fun shopping? What did you get?"

"Nothing. We just looked around. Bean didn't even buy anything, and you know how she spends money," she giggled.

"Yeah," he said kissing her neck. As he gently sucked on her skin, his hands found their way up the back of her shirt.

Brianna let a quiet moan escape her lips as she enjoyed the feeling of Kevin's lips on her neck. "Kevin, baby, I hate to say this, but we have to go pack," she said quietly.

"No, we don't. I did that already," he nibbled on her earlobe.

"Well, we only have a little while," she sighed as his hands ran over her entire body.

"I know, but I need you." He kissed her lips and pulled her close to him, "I love you, baby."

"I love you, too," she snuggled close to him. "Guess what!"

"What?"

"We have Bean's bus all to ourselves tonight for the trip to Atlanta. She's spending the night with Nick on your bus."

"Really? That's good," he smiled. They just stayed there holding each other, thinking how much each one loved the other.

**Half An Hour Later**

A.J. was walking through the hotel lobby thinking about Cassie. He had tried calling her, but all he got was her machine and she hadn't answered any of his pages. He wanted to see her so badly, but he wasn't going to be able to see her for another four tour dates.

"Well, Mr. McLean, it's so good to see you," a very familiar voice whispered in his ear.

A.J. turned around slowly, afraid that he might be dreaming. When he realized he wasn't a huge grin spread from ear to ear.

"Cassie! Baby, I've missed you so much!" he enveloped her delicate body in his strong arms. "Why didn't you call? I know I paged you like a million times!"

"I know. I wanted to surprise you so bad. I couldn't wait to come so I came now! I hated not being able to answer your pages. Oh, baby, I missed you," she said kissing him deeply. "I have a question, but it's a surprise, too."

"Well, what is it?" he smiled.

"Well, if it's okay, I can stay on tour with you," she grinned excitedly. "I can't stand to not be with you."

A.J. was so happy. It's like his prayers had been instantly answered. "That's definitely okay with me and the guys won't care. You'll get to meet Bianca and Brianna, too. You'll get along great, I know!" he replied excitedly.

"That's good," she smiled. "Where are we headed?"

**At The Same Time**

"Who's that?" Bianca asked Brianna referring to the girl standing with A.J.

"I don't know. Maybe we'll find out," Brianna answered.

"Maybe. Bye girlie. See ya in Atlanta. Bye Kevin," Bianca said walking toward Backstreet's bus.

"Bye Bean," they said and disappeared onto the other bus.

**Later That Night: Backstreet Bus**

Bianca and Nick had decided to take a nap, and when Bianca woke up she noticed she had a lot more space in the bunk than she had before. She lay there for a few more minutes until she decided to finally get up and check on what everybody else was doing.

"Oh look, the monster lives," Nick laughed as Bianca walked into the tiny kitchen.

"Funny," she replied dryly. "What are you doing?"

"We're gonna watch a movie together and they volunteered me to fix the snacks," he shrugged. "I was just about to go wake you up. C'mon, let's go see what movie they picked."

"Hey Bean. Glad Sleeping Beauty finally woke up and decided to join us," Brian teased.

"Excuse me while I laugh my ass off. Ha Ha, you're hilarious. Oh stop. Ha Ha," she said in an emotionless, monotone voice. "Oh, hi," she said noticing that the girl she and Brianna saw with A.J earlier was now on his lap.

"Hey," she smiled politely.

"I'm Bianca," she said with a smile as she sat down beside Nick.

"I know," she said a little shyly. "I'm Cassie, A.J.'s girlfriend."

As if to demonstrate, A.J. slipped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"Bean, I don't know if it's just me, but damn girl, you look like shit!" A.J. said causing everyone to laugh.

"Okay, what is this? Crack on Bean Night?" she asked. "Damn people, leave me alone," she added trying to sound mad.

"Yeah, y'all be nice," Howie defended her. "What has she done?"

"Yeah, listen to him; he knows what-" she was interrupted by him.

"I mean, just because she resembles a rabid monkey doesn't mean you need to pick on her," he said laughing as everybody else didn't even bother to hide their laughter.

"Rabid monkey? Okay, bite me. Well, Cassie you're being nice, so that excludes you. But you guys better watch out. Oh, and Nick, sweetie, you're sleeping in your bunk alone tonight," she sat down in a chair by herself.

"Ooh, I heard that," Brian yelled.

"Shut-up!" Nick said as he began to blush.

**Bianca's Bus**

Brianna and Kevin sat holding one another on the couch in the entertainment room.

"I'm so glad next week is an off week," he sighed twirling a strand of her hair around his finger.

"Yeah, I guess," she said a little sadly.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Kevin asked concerned.

"Well, it's just that next week we probably won't see each other cause Bean and I will have to go back to North Carolina and you'll be in Orlando," she said realizing for the first time that her plan for his birthday might not work. "And your birthday is next week. I just thought that I'd be able to spend it with you."

Kevin remembered that Brianna and Bianca still lived in North Carolina and unless they went back, they wouldn't have anywhere to stay. 'Unless I let them stay with me,' he smiled to himself.

"Why don't you and Bianca stay with me next week?" he asked with hopeful eyes.

"Well, I don't know," she said. She didn't want to barge in on him.

"Please baby. I wanna spend my birthday with you."

"I don't want to cause too much trouble," she answered.

"It wouldn't be any trouble! You and Bianca are always welcome. Please," he begged hugging her tighter.

"Okay. I'll have to make sure Bianca will stay, but I'm pretty sure she will," Brianna smiled.

"Alright, it's settled," he kissed her lips sweetly. "C'mon, let's go to bed." With that they headed off to a bunk and soon fell asleep.
Party Planning by Bianca
**Two Days Later**

"Brianna!" a voice called across the airport. She turned to see a short, thin girl with long blonde hair walking quickly toward her.

"Holly!" she hugged her.

"Girl, I'm so glad to be off that stupid plane," she said with a sigh. "So where's Bean, and where's that cutie, Brian?"

"Bianca is doing sound check and Brian is getting ready to, so they're back at the venue."

"Okay, that's cool. Let's go get my luggage. I'm so ready to see everybody," she grinned.

**After The Show**

"Who's that?" Holly asked looking at Cassie, who was carrying on a friendly conversation with Brian.

"Don't worry," Bianca smirked. "She's not competition. That's Cassie, A.J.'s girlfriend.

"Oh," she said relieved. "Well, I think I'm gonna go say hi to Brian."

Brian looked over and saw Holly headed his way. 'Great,' he thought.

"Hey Brian," she smiled. Looking at Cassie she added, "Hi, I'm Holly."

"Cassie," she replied. "Well, I'm gonna go find A.J. Bye."

"Bye Cass," Brian said wishing she wouldn't leave him alone with Holly.

It's not that he didn't like Holly. She was a really nice girl, but she was a little too up front.

"Hey," she smiled standing close to him.

"Hey," he forced a smile. "How are you?"

"Oh, I'm fine now," she smiled, locking her arm in his and kissing him on the cheek.

Brian looked over at Brianna standing with Kevin. When she met his gaze he gave her a helpless look. Brianna just laughed and rolled her eyes. Brian could see already that his life was gonna be hell until Holly flew home.

**Later That Night**

"Okay, everybody, listen up!" Brianna shouted over the noise backstage. Everyone was waiting together to go to the hotel. Bianca, Nick, A.J., and Cassie were all sitting together on the couch; Brian was in a chair and Holly sat on the floor beside him; Howie was sitting on the loveseat watching TV. They all stopped what they were doing when they heard Brianna's yell from atop the table.

"Kevin's in the shower so we have to make this quick. His birthday is two days away. What do you guys wanna do for him?"

A.J. spoke first. "A party!"

"Yeah, dumbass. That's kinda what I had in mind. What kind?" Brianna's sarcasm was thick and Cassie rolled her eyes.

"A REAL party. Something I'd go to," A.J. shot back.

Brianna thought for a moment, "A.J., no strippers!"

Bianca added her input from her spot on the couch, "Wait! I know! Brianna, why don't you pop out of a big, huge birthday cake in a bikini! That could take the place of the stripper. You're the only entertainment he seems to want anyway."

Brianna turned bright red as everyone else erupted into laughter. "Seriously guys. He'll be back any minute and we haven't gotten anything done."

"Well," Bianca started again, "let's have one huge party. All of us will be there, some other people we know, we'll have food."

"Food's always good for a party," Nick added.

Brian said, "I could call his mom. He hasn't seen her in a while. I'm sure he'd want her there."

"Good idea," Brianna said. "Tell her the party's gonna be at the Four Oaks Country Club on Saturday, 2 p.m. Everybody else call anyone Kevin would want to have there. I'll take care of the food and the club rental. It's a surprise so y'all make sure to keep it quiet."

Everyone agreed, excited about planning for Kevin's birthday. The door opened behind them and Kevin walked in. He looked at Brianna, who was still perched on the tabletop, with a confused expression.

"Why did you guys get so quiet? And, Darlin', why are you standing up on the table?" Kevin picked Brianna up and sat her down on the floor. "Come on, everybody. Let's go to the hotel."

**On Bianca's Bus**

Bianca, Brianna, Holly, and Cassie all sat on the floor of the entertainment room. Cassie listened in as the three other girls caught up on the things they had missed while they were apart.

"I'm thirsty," Holly said between gossip. "Bean, go with me to grab a drink."

The two girls sat down at the kitchen table sipping their cokes and talking about nothing in particular.

"When we get to the hotel, you'll probably have a room to yourself, Holly."

"Really," she asked a little disappointed.

"Yeah. I stay with Nick, Cassie will stay with A.J., and Brianna will sleep with Kevin."

"Speaking of Brianna, have you noticed that she doesn't act like she used to?"

"No. She's usually with Kevin," Bianca said with a dismissive wave of her hand. Smiling she added, "She's still crazy as hell."

"I guess you're right. C'mon, let's go back in there," Holly got up and walked to the entertainment room.
Truths, Dare and Embarrassments by Bianca
**At The Hotel**

"I'm not ready to go to bed," Bianca whined.

"Well, I'm bored," Holly added.

The guys had all decided to have a 'boy's night in' as the girls put it. In actuality, Brian just didn't want to be by himself. That would make him an 'easy target for Holly's seduction' as he phrased it.

"Well, we're all bored Holly," Cassie said, "What can we do?"

"Oooh, I have an idea," Brianna's face lit up with a mischievous grin.

"No!" Bianca knew exactly what her best friend was thinking. "Absolutely not!"

"Oh Bean, c'mon, don't be a baby," she said.

"What?!" Cassie and Holly asked in unison eager to know what Brianna's great idea was.

"Let's play Truth or Dare!"

Cassie and Holly were up for it, but Bianca wasn't. "I don't want to. I hate that game."

"Come on. It's one night, and we have nothing else to do," Brianna persuaded.

"Fine," she agreed with a reluctant sigh. "But I get to go first. Brianna, truth or dare?"

"Ummm, truth."

"Okay, have you let Kevin fuck you yet?" she asked grinning. The three girls watched as Brianna blushed and giggled uncomfortably.

"Well...?"

"Ummm...well, you see...we haven't actually...umm..."

"Scrumped?"

Brianna glared at Bianca. "But we're not completely innocent, either. Believe me, Kevin's mouth has more talents than just singing beautiful music, and his tongue possesses a talent all its own." Brianna smiled at the three wide-eyed girls devilishly. "Now it's my turn."

**The Boys' Room**

"So, Brian, why did you suggest this anyway?" A.J. asked. "I could be with Cassie alone. Getting a lot more accomplished than with you," he joked.

"Yeah, I could be lying with Brianna, holding her and kissing her." He was interrupted by Nick.

"Yeah. I'm sure that's all you two would be doing," he smirked. "When y'all are alone, we have to steer clear cause there's no telling what we could walk in on."

"Shut up," Kevin blushed.

"Awww, look. Kevy's embarrassed," A.J. teased.

"Okay back to the original question. I didn't wanna have to put up with Holly. She drives me crazy!" Brian replied.

"What?!?!" I thought y'all were hot and heavy," A.J. wiggled his eyebrows.

"No. Not even close."

"Yeah. Well, what are we gonna do?" Howie asked.

"I don't know, but we'll find somethin', "Brian answered.

**The Girls' Room**

"Okay," Cassie said. "My turn. Bean, truth or dare."

"Dare. I'm feeling brave."

"Okay, I dare you to go find Nick and completely embarrass him in front of everyone."

"That's it?" Bianca asked a little confused.

"On, you have to really embarrass him. And not just by making fun of him," she explained.

"In other words, throw yourself at him." Holly added.

"And we have to go with you to make sure you go through with it." Brianna smiled.

"But--"

"No buts. It's a dare and you have to do it! You made me answer about me and Kevin."

"Okay," Bianca said getting up. "C'mon let's go."

**5 Minutes Later**

"Someone get the door," Brian and Nick said watching the basketball game they had found on television.

"Hey, Bianca," Howie smiled. When he noticed the other three he responded, "Hey girls."

"Hey. Can we come in?" Bianca asked and pushed past him not waiting for an answer.

"Umm, yeah. Y'all come on in," he said a little puzzled at Bianca's hastiness.

Nick looked up and was surprised to see Bianca walking toward him. "Hey baby," he said as he started to get up and greet her, but was instantly pushed back down onto the couch.

"Don't talk," she replied straddling his hips.

The other guys looked on in amazement at the display that was taking place before them. The girls just stood grinning and trying not to laugh.

Bianca began kissing Nick's neck as he tilted his head back and allowed her to do so. As she nibbled on his earlobe, Nick let out a low moan of pleasure.

"Bean, baby, what's gotten into you?" he asked not really caring why and completely oblivious to the fact that there were seven other people watching them

'Okay, I'm going for the kill,' she thought.

"Nicky, I want you now," she breathed heavily, loud enough for everyone to hear. She was trying to be as convincing as possible.

'Oh, no!' she thought as she felt his hands travel up the back of her shirt to her bra clasp.

"I don't think he was supposed to do all that," Cassie whispered, snickering. "I believe her little plan is backfiring."

All of the guys were rolling with laughter as they saw Bianca's eyes fly open when Nick succeeded in unclasping her bra.

Bianca abruptly broke away and got off his lap, turning to Brianna, Cassie, and Holly.

"What?" they all asked innocently.

She didn't say anything, but quickly ran out of the room and into hers. Brianna followed her friend.

"Whoa! What the hell just happened?!" Nick asked completely confused.

"Well..." Cassie couldn't say anything else because she was laughing too hard.

"We were playing truth or dare, and well, it kinda didn't go the way we planned," Holly laughed.

**Bianca's Room**

"Bean, are you okay?" Brianna asked trying hard not to laugh.

"Okay, not funny," she clenched her fists. "Damn it! Why couldn't it work right? He was supposed to be embarrassed, not me! Now you know why I hate Truth or Dare."

"Look, he got a fair share of embarrassment. I think you kinda made him a little too happy, if you know what I mean."

"Are you serious?" Bianca asked laughing.

"Well, I didn't look to make sure, but with the way y'all were carrying on, I'd say so."

Just then, Cassie and Holly came walking into the room laughing. Bianca glared at them with no enthusiasm.

"Girl, that was so damn funny," Holly said.

"No, it wasn't."

"Umm, sorry Bean, but yeah it was," Cassie replied wiping her eyes.

"It wasn't funny."

"Yeah, it was," Brianna said. Laughing again, she added, "the look on your face when he unhooked your bra, girl it was priceless."

"Go ahead. Laugh all you want. You'll get yours," Bianca said crawling onto the bed.

**The Boys' Room**

Nick was still on the couch, in a daze. He was lost. 'What was the big idea?' he kept asking himself.

The guys were still having a good laugh about the whole situation.

"Well, that was the funniest thing I've ever seen," Kevin laughed.

"Yep, Nicky Boy thought he was gonna get some," A.J. said getting a 'go to hell' glare from his friend.

"If looks could kill, Bone, you'd be dead. Really dead," Howie smirked.

"Well, I got more tonight than anyone of y'all did," Nick shot back.

They all laughed again. "Well, it won't be like that for long," A.J. said getting up to go find the girls. He was soon followed by Kevin.
A Day in the Park by Bianca
**The Next Day**

"Oh, wonderful vacation," Bianca sighed getting ready to leave for Kevin's house.

"Umm, Bean, we have a slight problem," Brianna said quietly as Kevin walked up.

"What?" she asked.

"Holly."

"What about her?" Kevin asked.

"She doesn't have anywhere to stay," Bianca answered suddenly remembering. "Damn, what are we gonna do?"

"Hey, I have an idea," Kevin smiled.

"What?" the girls asked.

"You'll see," he smiled again.

**Later**

"Okay, so, we'll see y'all in couple of days," A.J. said taking Cassie's hand and heading toward his car.

Holly stood be herself feeling a little left out. Obviously, no one had remembered that she was left with nowhere to stay.

"Alright, I'll see you in a little while, baby," Nick kissed Bianca on the lips.

"Alrighty," she kissed him back before he walked to his car. They had talked and she had explained everything. After an eruption of laughter, Nick said he understood and apologized for embarrassing her.

The only ones left were Brianna, Kevin, Bianca, Brian, and Holly.

"Well, I guess I'll be going," Brian said pulling out his keys.

"Wait. Hey, B-Rok, I was thinking, since you and Holly get along so well, maybe you could let her stay with you," Kevin suggested.

'Hell, no! Not even,' he screamed silently. "Umm, yeah, sure," he replied uncomfortably.

"You don't mind?" Holly asked sweetly.

"No, of course not," he glared at Kevin, no one noticing but Brianna and Bianca.

"Okay, see y'all later," Kevin said.

"Yeah, bye girls."

"Bye," they answered.

**Brian's Car**

They rode in silence for a while. Finally, Holly couldn't take it anymore.

"Look," she began shyly, "I'm sorry if I'm imposing on you. I don't want to cause any problems. I could've easily gone home a couple of days early.

Brian instantly felt guilty. Sure Holly could be one of the most annoying people he'd ever met, but she was sweet and only had good intentions. "It's no problem. I have plenty of room."

"Thanks. It's really sweet of you, cause you could have said no."

"No, it's not a problem," he smiled. Holly seemed really nice. Granted, Brian didn't think of her the way she did him, but he figured they could be friends.

**Kevin's House**

"I think I'm gonna sleep for the entire week," Bianca yawned as she was dragging her bags into Kevin's house.

"Okay," he smirked. "More privacy for us." He pulled Brianna close and kissed her deeply.

"Umm, not to interrupt, but I really don't wanna be apart of this peachy little moment," Bianca replied looking at them.

"Bean, you're just jealous cause Nick's not her so you two can have a peachy moment of your own," Brianna teased.

"Yep," she agreed with a grin. "You two can continue, I'm gonna go settle into my room. Which one is it?"

"Upstairs, the second door on the right," Kevin answered before resuming his kiss with Brianna.

With that, Bianca went upstairs to her room, and, after getting settled in a little, she fell asleep.

**Howie's Place**

After checking his messages, and putting his stuff down, Howie sat down on his couch.

"It's way too quiet," he said aloud. "I'm gonna go for a drive."

Before he knew it, he was in the city park. He breathed in deeply. It was still quite war for October, but it was nice.

"Stop...that tickles!" he heard a woman giggle nearby.

Looking around, Howie noticed all the happy couples walking around. He sighed, 'Must be nice,' he thought glumly.

Sure Howie was the Latin Lover of the group, and could probably have any girl he wanted. 'But that's just it,' he thought, 'I don't want just any girl. I want someone to love. Maybe even someone who doesn't know me as Howie D.'

After sitting there for a few more minutes, Howie decided that it was time to go. He stood up, pulling his keys from his pocket, and turned to go to his car.

That's when he spotted her. 'She's beautiful,' he though, mesmerized.

The girl, who looked maybe 20, 21 at the most, was about 5'3 with long, dark, curly hair. She had creamy tan skin and big brown eyes.

Howie looked away quickly when she noticed him staring. Blushing, she smiled shyly.

Unable to resist himself, Howie walked over to her and extended his hand. "Hello," he said smiling. Debating on whether or not to use his real name, he added, "I'm Howard."

"Ivy," she replied taking his hand and smiling the same shy smile as before.

"Are you here by yourself?" he asked somewhat hopefully.

"Yeah."

"Care for some company?" he grinned.

"Of course," she blushed. The two got caught up in conversation and spent the rest of the day chatting together in the park.
Eventful Vacations and Birthday Preparations by Bianca
**(AN: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS GRAPHIC CONTENT THAT IS ONLY FOR MATURE READERS. IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED, PLEASE SKIP THE LAST HALF OF THIS CHAPTER.)**

**********************************************************

"Bianca, Nick's here," Kevin yelled from his spot on the couch as the doorbell rang.

Bianca bounded down the stairs and opened the door. Brianna and Kevin looked up from the movie they were watching when Nick walked in. "Hi Nick," Brianna said without getting up.

"Hey, little bro," Kevin said. "What are y'all up to tonight?"

Nick stammered and tried to think of a quick excuse. Brianna had asked him and Bianca to go help the other guys decorate the country club for Kevin's birthday party the next day. But he couldn't very well come right out and tell Kevin that.

Bianca saved him. "Me and Nick are just gonna go hang out at his house. You know, spend some quality time with Aaron."

"That sounds like fun," Brianna said playing along. She didn't want Kevin to find out about her surprise for him. The phone ringing startled her. Reaching for the table behind the couch, she answered it.

"Hey, Brianna," it was Brian. Without giving her time to respond he continued, "Aunt Ann is here. I picked her up from the airport and dropped her off at the hotel a little while ago. Gerald and Tim came, too." (AN: For those of you that may not know, Brian's Aunt Ann is Kevin's mom.)

"Okay," Brianna replied trying to sound unenthusiastic. "I'll talk to you later. Bye," Brianna hung up the phone.

"Who was that, baby?" Kevin asked.

"Brian," Brianna answered nonchalantly. "He told me to tell you thanks again for your lovely idea concerning Holly's temporary living arrangements."

"Well, guys, we're gone," Nick said opening the door.

"Bye. Be gone late, Bean," Brianna said throwing a wink in her best friend's direction. Bianca just rolled her eyes and pulled the door shut behind her.

"C'mon, Boo. We're going out, too," Kevin said standing up.

"I can't go anywhere looking like this!" Brianna exclaimed looking down at her short denim cut-offs and old t-shirt.

"Well, we can both go change. I know this really nice restaurant I want to take you to. Let's go get dressed, baby."

**********************************************************

After a couple of hours of moving tables and hanging balloons, A.J. decided it was time for a break. Walking over to Cassie he whispered in her ear, "Care to take a walk milady?"

"I'd love to," Cassie replied mimicking his silly British accent.

The two walked hand-in-hand down the pier outside and took their shoes off so they could dangle their feet in the water. "I'm really glad you're here with me," A.J. said softly.

"Me too," Cassie replied without looking away from the water.

"Baby, you're not acting like yourself. Is something wrong?"

"I just feel like I don't belong here, A.J."

"Why not? I want you here with me, the rest of the guys like you. The girls are really sweet."

"Yeah, but Brianna and Kevin are always attached at the tongues; Nick and Bianca are the perfect little Hollywood couple. All the girls here have known each other for years and I was just kinda thrown in. Everybody's a little group and I'm just an outsider trying to fit in with everybody else."

"Cass, don't say that. I love having you with me every day. My bed is a lot less lonely at night," he joked trying to make her laugh. "And, I might add that you must be a very special woman."

"Why is that?" Cassie asked brightening her mood a little.

"Because you make me happy, baby," A.J. whispered softly. Grinning, he added, "And you're better than me in bed."

Cassie burst out laughing. "Well, Mr. McLean, you won't hear a single complaint from me in either department." She pressed her mouth to his and slid her tongue between his lips. "I'm more than happy with what you have to give."

A.J. smiled and stood up. "Come on, baby. I'll give you a piggy back ride back to everyone else." Cassie climbed onto A.J.'s back and he carried her, giggling, back to the others.

**********************************************************

Kevin pushed the front door open, and let Brianna walk in first. Removing his arm from around her waist he reached up to take her coat. After hanging their jackets in the closet, he sat down in the couch.

Brianna immediately followed, snuggling into his arms and pressing her back to his chest. She never tired of feeling his strong arms around her; she felt safe when he held her close. They kicked off their shoes and Kevin grabbed the remote to turn the stereo on. He nudged Brianna's hair out of the way and kissed her neck.

"Dinner tonight was really nice, Boo," Kevin breathed into her ear. "You look beautiful." He leaned down and ran his tongue along her earlobe; he knew it madly excited her.

Brianna felt her temperature rise a notch as Kevin moved his hand lower on her body. Reaching her arms over her head, she put her hands on the back of Kevin's neck and moved her hips against the growing bulge in his pants. She could tell by his breath against her ear that he enjoyed what she was doing."

Kevin turned Brianna's head to his and kissed her hard as he pushed his hand under her skirt. He pulled away breathless and slid his hand from her legs. Brianna stood up and for a moment Kevin thought she was walking away from him. She turned, though, and held out her hand for him.

"Come on, baby," she said. "Let's take you upstairs so you can slip into something more comfortable."

"Like what?" Kevin chuckled, "something like an ice bath?"

"No," Brianna answered sexily, running her hands down Kevin's anxious body. "Something like me." She pressed her nose to Kevin's and snaked her tongue across his lips. He swallowed hard and took it in willingly as Brianna pushed his open over shirt off his shoulders. Taking his hand, she pulled him to the staircase.

When the two reached Kevin's bedroom, he turned to close the door before pressing Brianna against the wall and kissing her softly. Kevin's big, rough hands unbuttoned Brianna's white fitted blouse as she worked to free him from the confines of his black pants. Breaking away from Brianna's soft lips, he pulled his black over his head.

As Brianna unhooked her bra, he slid the straps off her shoulders and kissed her ivory skin. The dainty piece of satin almost immediately hit the floor. Kevin kissed Brianna's chin, stepped out of his pants and boxers, and continued to kiss his way down Brianna's body. Soft, butterfly kisses covered her throat, her breasts, and her stomach.

Reaching behind her, Kevin unzipped Brianna's black satin skirt and pulled her underwear to the floor with it. He lowered his head again and kissed the inside of each thigh. His stubble tickled the sensitive skin and Brianna put her hands on Kevin's shoulders to keep from falling. Running his tongue over her caused her to draw in a sharp breath and Kevin decided to tease her a little.

Kevin sucked gently on her and let his tongue slide into her body for only a brief second before pulling it out and sucking again. After he did this several times, he felt the hands on his shoulders tighten their hold. Brianna was looking down at him with pleading eyes. "Kevin...please...right now."

Standing, he scooped Brianna up and carried her to the bed, laid her down, and crawled over her pulling the cover around them. A shiver of anticipation traveled down Brianna's spine as their bodies melted together between the sheets. Kevin kissed her neck as her hands ran down his back slowly. Both Kevin and Brianna were sweaty and her hands felt cool against his damp skin. She let her hands rest on his hips and she held them tightly as he pressed his body against hers more forcefully.

Kevin felt Brianna try to raise her hips against him and slid his hands to her thighs. Pulling her to him, he entered her in one quick movement. Brianna cried out, a yelp of pleasure mixed with pain and her hands pushed against Kevin's hips. Kevin pushed harder and felt Brianna's muscles stretch around him, causing another cry of ecstasy.

Kevin pressed his lips to Brianna's and started to move his hips in a slow rhythm. Her hand grabbed the headboard and Kevin reached up too. Their fingers locked around the wooden post, causing the whole bed to shake with each tender thrust. Kevin put his forehead to Brianna's and looked deep into her eyes as his body rubbed against hers. He buried his face in her silky hair, kissing her neck and taking in the sweet smell of her creamy skin mingled with his cologne and the sweat from both their bodies.

Kevin kissed Brianna again and gave her hand a tight squeeze. She raised her left leg to his side and moaned into his mouth. Kevin ground his body harder against hers and felt the bode in her hip pressed against his appendectomy scar. Brianna moaned Kevin's name as her body rocked back and forth. He could feel her whole body quivering under him with the intensity of her rapidly building orgasm.

"Faster, baby. Push faster." Kevin increased his speed and Brianna started lifting her hips from the bed, matching him thrust for thrust. She put her hands on the curve of his back and tried to push him deeper. "Oh, Kevin...mmm..." Her muscles fought to hold him in as he pumped in and out of her.

Kevin put his hands on her hips and rolled them both over. Brianna's muscles contracted, tightening against Kevin's already throbbing member making the pressure almost unbearable. Kevin gasped and thought he would climax right then. "Oh, God. Brianna, you're so tight."

Brianna sat up and cried out again. Kevin's hands massaged her chest as she grasped his hips. "Kevin, this feels so good," she moaned. She ran her hands up his arms and leaned down to his ear. "Hold me, Kevin," she begged.

He sat up and wrapped his arms tight around her waist. Brianna moved as tight against him as possible and took his face in her hands. They trade kisses; forceful kisses that only made them want more. Brianna would pull away biting Kevin's soft, wet lips only to kiss him again as soon as she stopped.

"Kevin...baby...KEVIN!!" Brianna cried out in total ecstasy as she felt him all through her body, filling her. She arched her back to feel him deeper.

Brianna's muscles continued to strain around Kevin. "Brianna...baby..." he grunted in hid deep voice. He was so close. It would only be a matter of seconds until they both found relief.

Brianna pushed her lips to Kevin's. His body shuddered as Brianna's satiny walls clenched around his aching limb. Brianna yelled out and looked back at Kevin, only inches from her face. "Baby, I can't hold it much more," she said, slowing her pace.

"Don't cum without me, Brianna," leaned down to kiss her lips and moaned into her mouth. "Ride me harder, Boo. I'm almost there." His strong Kentucky accent got thicker with every word.

Her body felt like it would rip at any second as she kept thrusting on Kevin roughly. She couldn't take it anymore and buried her head in Kevin's neck to muffle the screams she knew were unavoidable. She put her arms around Kevin's neck and bit down on his shoulder.

"Brianna...umm...baby," Kevin said, pounding as hard as he could. He felt himself tightening inside of her and squeezed her tight holding her as her body moved up and down around him. "Brianna...oh God, baby...ooohhh." Kevin cried out with relief and collapsed on his back as he climaxed violently. Breathless, he opened his eyes and looked at Brianna, still moving on top of him.

"Kevin! Yes, Kevin! Oh God!" Brianna threw her head back and cried out when she felt Kevin explode inside her, shooting his hot liquid up into her body. Her walls tensed and she gasped. Biting her bottom lip, she felt herself continue to tighten and release.

Leaning down she pressed herself against Kevin, grinding her body against him one last time. His mouth found hers and immediately his tongue passed her lips. He moaned into her mouth as some of her cum slid down him and puddled at his base. Brianna wiggled her hips against him torturingly slow and they both felt him get hard again inside her.

Kevin rolled her over onto her back and ran his hand up her thigh. He pushed into her gently again and again; never leaving her completely. She played with the soft, damp hair on the back of his neck. Kevin kissed her shoulder, gently sucking on the smooth skin as he continued to rub her body inside and out.

They came together this time, whispering each other's names in hushed voices. They were both drenched and exhausted, their breathing shallow.

"Kevin," Brianna whispered, "I just wanna lie here like this for a minute. I feel like you belong inside me."

He could barely hear her over his own heavy breathing, but her brought his lips to hers to show he understood. "That's because your body was made for me, Boo. We fit together." Kevin was silent for a minute before speaking again. "I love you, Brianna. More than anything."

Brianna looked into those sparkling green eyes and knew she had to be the luckiest person alive. "You just proved your feelings, Kevin. I love you, too. And it's after midnight now. Happy birthday, baby," Brianna kissed him softly.

Kevin rolled over and pulled Brianna against him on the sweat-soaked sheets. He took her hand, kissed it, and held it over his heart so she could feel its quickened beating.

Brianna brushed a fallen strand of hair out of Kevin's eyes and let her hand rest on his neck as she placed kisses all over his chest. Reaching down she traced the tattoo of Japanese symbols on his pelvic bone.

"It means 'music and pleasure'," he whispered. "I used to only have music, but now I have both." He pulled Brianna closer to him and kissed her tenderly.

She placed her hand over his heart again. Its soothing, steady beat was oddly reassuring. Lying in the dark, feeling his heartbeat and his strong arms around her made her feel loved and protected. She put her head against Kevin's chest and he caressed her back. They fell into a deep sleep wrapped up in each other under the warm covers and drained of all energy.
The Morning After by Bianca
Bianca opened her eyes and looked around the unfamiliar room. Waking up in strange places was becoming increasingly more common to her just like the guys told her it would. She had realized where she was: Kevin's guest bedroom. Now she had to figure out what had woken her in the first place.

The doorbell. She rose from her comfortable bed and walked downstairs when she heard the chime again. She knew it was Nick; he had promised to bring her breakfast when he brought her home the night before. Bianca opened the door wide to let him in, expecting a hello kiss.

Nick brushed past her laughing loudly. "Are you crazy? You haven't even brushed your teeth yet, and you want me to kiss you?"

Bianca pushed him playfully and leaned in for a kiss anyway. Nick obeyed. She looked down at the box in his hand and rolled her eyes. "Donuts? This is your idea of breakfast?"

"What?" Nick asked dumbly. "They're a great breakfast food! Good with milk."

Bianca just snorted. "Don't be so loud, baby. Brianna and Kev are still asleep."

"Still? They were asleep when I brought you home last night."

"Nick, you brought me home at 2 a.m."

"Oh yeah." Holding the box of donuts, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders. "Can we please go eat breakfast now?"

**********************************************************

Kevin awoke the next morning when he felt Brianna snuggle farther into his arms. He lifted her face to his and kissed her gently, but she didn't rouse. He lay there stroking her hair and thinking about the first time he saw her, sitting alone at Jive studios. He had never believed in love at first sight until then. He had known immediately that she was special.

She was such a peaceful sleeper; innocent looking, although Kevin knew she was anything but. Brianna was tough. A fighter unafraid of anyone, anything, or what anybody else thought of her. Kevin knew her soft side though. He knew all about her wild streak and her ability to take care of herself, but, at the same time, he knew her desire to realize she was taken care of; loved by someone other than herself. His thoughts were interrupted by her voice.

"Hey green eyes," she said in a half-whisper. "What are you thinking about so hard?"

"You, darlin'," Kevin said just as softly, "and how much I enjoyed my birthday present." Kevin kissed her neck and pulled away smiling slyly. "Did you sleep well last night?"

"Like a baby," Brianna answered with a sigh. "I was exhausted."

Kevin laughed and rubbed her cheek. "And you were beautiful...and sexy...and wonderful."

He kissed her between each phrase to add emphasis to his words. "I was just watching you this morning when I realized that I've loved you since the first time I saw you."

Brianna put her lips to Kevin's forcefully and pulled herself on top of him, bunching the sheets around them. Kevin's arms circled her waist and Brianna broke their kiss. She looked down at Kevin with a devilish grin and breathed "show me."

"What?" Kevin stammered. She had shocked him last night with her actions and now with her words. "But last night was only your...are you sure you..." Kevin thought that Brianna would want to wait a while before being together again. "Darlin', I don't want to wear you out," he said with a laugh.

"Why don't you try?" she asked in a seductive tone. "You know I can't get enough of you."

Kevin looked into her dark brown eyes and knew she was serious. A smile played sweetly on her full lips, just as it had when she was sleeping. Kevin rolled her onto her back and laced his fingers into hers by his side before he kissed Brianna again.

**********************************************************

Bianca laughed loudly at Nick, who was finishing off his fourth donut. "You've got glaze all over your face!" she exclaimed in a fit of laughter. "And what isn't covered in glaze has milk on it!"

"I bet you really wanna kiss me right now, huh!" Their peaceful moment was interrupted by footsteps in the kitchen stairwell. Kevin walked into the kitchen in his wind-pants and tank top with Brianna on his back clad in his boxers and gray Kentucky basketball t-shirt. The pair was oblivious to the fact that they were not alone.

Stopping long enough to grab some strawberries from the refrigerator's top shelf, he sat Brianna down on the countertop and turned to face her. Her legs went around his waist as he kissed her deeply before he let her bite the strawberry in his hand.

"Don't look now, but I think I know 2 people that got some last night," Nick cracked in a loud whisper. It didn't phase the lovers on the other side of the kitchen.

Bianca just sat semi-dumb-struck at the scene in front of her. She didn't think that Brianna would do Kevin this soon, no matter how strong her feelings for him were. Trying to hide her shock, she stood and took Nick's hand. "C'mon, Nicky. Let's go in the other room."

She quickly pulled Nick into Kevin's living room and sat on the couch.

"What's the matter, Bean?" Nick asked sitting down beside her.

Looking at him, she had to giggle. "I'm just a little surprised. I know Brianna loves Kevin and he loves her, but I don't think she realizes what she did," she said while wiping the glaze off of Nick's lips.

"Brianna's a big girl. You should let her take care of herself."

"Yeah, but she'd be saying the same thing I am if it were the other way around. I know she would. And I'd probably get a lecture of some kind," she sighed impatiently. "I just thought she would've waited a little longer."

"Well, are you gonna lecture her or just keep quiet?"

"No, Nick, I'm not gonna lecture her," she responded a little more harshly than intended. "I'm still entitled to my own opinion, but that doesn't mean I'll voice it!"

"Why can't you just be happy for both of 'em and move on? I'm glad that Kev's got somebody now." Nick was met with silence and a stony glare from Bianca. "Look, I don't feel like fighting with you now. I'll come pick you up for Train's party."

"I can drive Brianna's car."

"Fine; whatever," Nick said in exasperation. "Bye." He turned and was gone without telling Bianca he loved her.

Hey, sweetie. What's wrong?" Bianca turned to find Brianna standing alone in the kitchen doorway.

"Nothing. Where's Kevin?"

"He went upstairs to take a shower," Brianna said flopping down in a chair and wincing slightly at the impact.

Bianca noticing her discomfort, and knowing the reason for it, asked, "Wee, why aren't you in there with him?"

Brianna blushed slightly and looked at her best friend. "So I guess you know, huh?"

Bianca nodded, "Yeah."

"You couldn't hear us, could you?"

"No, not really." Although she was a little disappointed in Brianna, Bianca was still curious. "Brianna...will you tell me about it?" she asked innocently.

Brianna blushed again, but not from embarrassment this time. "Oh, gosh, Bianca, I don't even know where to start."

"Well," she began quietly, "just the important stuff. Ya know, the major parts that would be of interest for when me and Nick are ready," she winced as she remembered their fight.

Brianna closed her eyes tight and thought for a moment. "We came home from dinner last night and were just sitting on the couch and we stared making out. Next thing I know, I'm pressed against Kevin's bedroom door and our clothes are coming off." She stopped and waited for Bianca to question further.

"Well," she thought for a minute. Blushing a little, she continued, "Did it hurt?"

"He picked me up and took me to the bed and, when he crawled on top of me I got shivers. It hurt at first, but it was because, well, he's definitely a grown man, if you know what I mean," Brianna sighed to herself and crossed her arms across her stomach.

Bianca continued to question Brianna. "What was he like?" she asked with a broad grin.

"Honestly, Bean, he was absolutely amazing," Brianna gushed. Her face beamed as she recounted the other details. "At first he kind of took it easy, but then we got more and more excited and, before we knew it, we were both covered in sweat and he was rubbing me in places that I didn't think were humanly possible to touch," Brianna was talking so fast that her words were jumbled together.

"So I guess he was good."

"Bean, there isn't a word to describe how he was. The whole experience was so...so...intense and when it was all over it was almost like a storm had passed."

All Bianca could manage was "Wow!" Thinking for a moment, she added, "That had to be an incredible first time."

"Actually," Brianna laughed her trade-mark cackle, "it was a beyond incredible first, second, and, this morning, third time."

Bianca's eyes widened in shock. "You mean...you...I mean, you weren't too tired of sore to do it again?" she stuttered.

"No, not then," Brianna answered, still laughing. "But I'm gonna pay for it today." She closed her eyes. "It hurts like hell to walk, but, shit, it was well worth it!"

Bianca laughed. "I wouldn't know."

"There you are, baby," Kevin interrupted in his deep voice. "I was wondering what you could be up to," Kevin said quietly before leaning down to kiss Brianna gently. "Hey, Bianca. Sorry to interrupt. What wouldn't you know?"

"Umm," she blushed profusely, "why Nick and I aren't getting along as well as y'all this morning. I mean, you're being really sweet and he's being such an ass."

'Wow, great Bean. Lame excuses always work wonders,' she said to herself as that was the only explanation she could quickly think of.

"Everything will work out all right. Nick just has some growing up to do," Kevin paused and put his hands on Brianna's shoulders from his spot behind her chair. "He still has to realize that when you really love someone, nothing else is as important to you as that person." Kevin gave Brianna's shoulders a tight squeeze and kissed the curve of her neck. "Once you two cool off everything's gonna be all right."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," she replied feeling bad about her outburst earlier. "He upset me when he left; he didn't even tell me he loved me. Oh, and I have to use your car tonight Brianna. Nick would've picked me up, but I kinda said I'd drive your car instead."

"Okay, sweetie," Brianna said in her motherly tone while glaring at Bianca. If she gave away Kevin's surprise party, Brianna would kill her.

A hurt look flashed across Kevin's face. "Oh, tonight. I was kinda hoping that all of us could go out, but the other guys haven't...mentioned anything." The guys had never forgotten Kevin's birthday before, but nobody had even called. Nick had driven over but hadn't bothered to tell him happy birthday. Bianca had obviously forgotten, too. "Well, baby, looks like it's just gonna be me and you," he said to Brianna with a forced smile.

"Yeah," Brianna said waiting for Bianca to jump in.

"Yeah, well, I had better go call Nick or I won't be going anywhere. I'll be stuck here with you two fuck-buddies," Kevin's face turned a bright crimson as Bianca left the room.

Kevin sat down in the chair with Brianna, pulled her legs across his lap, and kissed her hungrily. "Well, I'm looking forward to spending the whole day with you, doll."

Brianna kissed him back and smiled as he whispered into her ear how he couldn't believe how lucky he was to have found her. Brianna felt exactly the same.

**A Few Minutes Later**

Bianca held the phone almost beckoning it to ring. She did not want to make this phone call.

"Well, here we go," she finally gave in and began dialing.

1 ring

2 rings

"God, I knew he was mad, But I didn't think he was this upset," she sighed to herself.

5 rings

"Hello?" answered a breathless Aaron.

"Hey, umm, Aaron, is Nick there?"

"Oh, hey Bianca. Yeah, hand on and I'll go get him."

She heard Aaron set the phone down and couldn't help but giggle when she heard him yell, "Nick, telephone. It's your GIRLFRIEND!"

"Hey," he spoke softly. "Are you okay?"

"Um hmm," Bianca answered quietly. "I'm sorry about earlier. It was a stupid argument."

"Me too," he said relief filling his voice. "I'm really sorry I just left like that. I love you, baby."

"Aww, I love you, too. The whole thing was so stupid. We're supposed to be mature adults and look how we acted," she laughed.

"I know."

They talked for a few more minutes before deciding they had to go get ready for the party.

**********************************************************

Brianna and Kevin hadn't moved from their spot in his chair all morning, but when Brianna looked at the clock on the wall she jumped from Kevin's lap in surprise. "Oh, shit!"

"Baby, what's wrong?" Kevin asked sitting up.

"It's almost noon. I still have to get dressed, go pick up your present, and run some errands before our lunch today."

"What lunch?"

"I made reservations for us to have a nice, quiet little birthday lunch at the country club down the street. After I leave, you need to start getting ready. The reservations are for 2:00." Brianna kissed him lightly on the cheek before running upstairs to shower and change.

After a while she bounded down the stairs in what had to be the sexiest outfit Kevin had ever seen her wear. Brianna spun around playfully and stood before him expectantly. "Well, do I meet your approval, Mr. Richardson?"

"Oh, yeah, baby," he said taking in the black leather mini-skirt and blue leather tube top. "How do you not fall over in those shoes? Those platforms have to be like six inches."

"They're fine," she said with a grin. "Bianca took my car when she left so I have to drive your truck. Okay? I'll be back at about 1:30. Be ready and waiting for me."

"I'm ready and waiting for you now," Kevin said jokingly before pulling her in for a kiss.

Brianna pulled away reluctantly and headed for the door. "Be careful, baby. I love you," Kevin called out. Brianna threw a wink in his direction grabbed his keys and her shades and was gone.

Climbing under the steering wheel of his 4-Runner, she couldn't help but smile at the thought of how he would react to the surprises she had in store for him.
Surprise Surprise! by Bianca
"Okay, people! I need EVERYBODY'S attention. A.J., that includes you and Nick."

"Screw you. I've got more important things on my mind!" A.J. laughed.

"Umm, not on your life," Bianca said with a roll of her eyes. "Anyway. Back to the task at hand. Brianna and Kevin will be here in less than half an hour. Get off your lazy butts and move!"

"But, Bean, I'm tired!" Nick whined.

"Yeah, and I really believe that. You've put up, like, two streamers and you're tired."

"Yes, Hitler!" A.J. saluted. "You--"

Aaron’s yell cut A.J. short. "They're here! They're here!" he shouted excitedly.

""Okay, everybody get ready!" Bianca yelled.

Just then they came walking in holding hands, with Brianna pulling Kevin behind her.

When he looked up everyone yelled in unison, "SURPRISE!!"

Kevin was completely shocked. He had thought that everyone had completely forgotten about his birthday except Brianna. Then, his eyes rested on a very special person in the front of the crowd. "Mama!"

Kevin rushed to his mother and put his arms around her. His eyes watered up as he told her how much he had missed her.

"Brian called and told me about the party your girl-friend was throwing for your birthday, and--"

"Brianna did all this? Have you met her yet?"

"No, hun, but you've told me all about her. I can't wait to talk to her."

**********************************************************

Bianca was standing next to the punchbowl talking to Brianna when she felt arms go around her waist. "Hey, baby," someone breathed into her ear. "Let's go take a walk."

Bianca turned to stare into Nick's ocean-blue gaze. Without a word, she turned and left with him.

"Great," Brianna said aloud. "Now I have to stand her alone." A voice directly behind her startled her.

"Not necessarily, gorgeous. I'll keep you company." Brianna turned and vaguely recognized the guy standing before her as Kevin's friend Matt. They had met at the club Kevin took her to on their first date. "I just thought that maybe you wanted to dance, since Kevin's busy with people and all."

Brianna looked him up and down. "Sure. Why not?" Matt led Brianna to the dance floor and put his arms around her waist. The more they danced, the lower Matt’s hands slid. When Brianna moved his hands back up to her waist, he looked at her dumbly. "What's wrong, baby, you don't like that?"

"Don't flatter yourself, Matt," Brianna said pulling from his grip. "Believe me, you're no Kevin Richardson." She walked away leaving Matt staring stupidly after her.

**********************************************************

Kevin finally spotted Brianna talking to A.J. in a corner. "Hey, baby," Kevin said walking up to them. "Why are y'all huddled up over here? You two are usually the life of the party."

A.J. avoided Kevin's questioning. "Kev, have you seen Cassie anywhere?"

"No, A.J. Why?"

"She promised she'd be here, but she hasn't shown up yet. She's not home and she won't return my pages. I'm worried about her."

Brianna rubbed A.J.'s arm in a comforting manner. "Awww, sweetie. It'll be alright. She's fine."

"I hope so. I'm gonna go try and call her again." He stopped to hug Kevin's mom.

"Happy birthday, man," he said stopping to give Kevin a half-hearted punch on the arm before leaving.

Kevin pulled Brianna in and kissed her deeply before whispering in her ear, "Remind me later to thank you again for my little surprise gathering." Brianna just smiled up at him sweetly.

Kevin turned Brianna to face his mother and slid his hands around her bare waist.

Brianna, baby, this is my mom, Anne. Mama, this is my little wild child, Brianna Chambers."

"I can see that," Anne said while looking Brianna up and down disapprovingly.

Brianna held out her hand for Anne to shake saying, "Nice to finally meet you," but Anne shook it for only a brief second before dropping it completely. Brianna hid the disappointment the best she could, but Anne's attitude had hurt her badly. She had only wanted Kevin’s mother to be approving of her, but she felt like Anne hated her already.

Kevin, noticing the tension, spoke up. "So, mom, didn't Brianna have a nice idea with the party and all? She put a lot of thought into it, huh?"

"Yeah," Anne answered, glancing around nervously. "Listen, sweetie, I think I'll go find Brian and your brothers." With that she walked off.

Kevin immediately turned to Brianna. "Baby, she just needs time to get to know you like I do. I promise she'll love you once she gives you a chance and I'll make sure I tell her that."

Brianna just nodded; Kevin’s words had helped calm her doubts a bit. "Let's dance, Kevin. This is a beautiful song." Kevin nodded and kissed her lightly on the forehead.

It's in the way you walk in... Kevin took Brianna's hand and led her to the dance floor.

It's in the way you hold me; the way you show me just what love's made of...Kevin pulled Brianna’s body tight against his as her arms circled his neck.

It's in the way we make love... Kevin kissed Brianna slowly and deeply; a kiss that lingered between them, reflecting the depth of their feelings for each other and drawing cheers and whistles from the crowd on the dance floor.

Oh, how I adore you like no one before you... "Brianna, I love you. This has been the best birthday I've ever had." Kevin tightened his arms around her waist. "Thank you for being here to make it so special, boo."

"You're welcome, Kevin. I love you, too." Brianna put her hand on the back of Kevin’s neck and tangled her fingers in his thick hair.

Closing her eyes, she continued to sway in his arms, losing herself in the music and imagining that she and Kevin were the only two people alive at that moment. Right then, she could care less what Anne or anyone else thought of her or her relationship with Kevin.

I love you just the way you are...

**********************************************************

Nick and Bianca walked quietly side by side around the beautiful country club. "Brianna did a great job, didn't she? Kevin was really surprised," Bianca spoke quietly.

"Yeah," he answered turning Bianca to look at him. "Look, I know you're still upset; we apologized, but everything still seems weird; are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I was just thinking about everything that happened today. I don't know why I got so mad. I guess...I...never mind."

"No. You what?" he asked.

"I guess I just kinda wished that that could have been us this morning," she muttered looking down at her hands.

Nick lifted Bianca's chin so she was looking into his eyes. Smirking a little, he asked, "So you were jealous."

"Well, I wouldn't exactly say...yeah, okay. I was jealous," she smiled.

Kissing her nose, Nick pulled Bianca to the basketball courts. "C'mon, I'm gonna whoop your ass."

"Out here in public? That's tacky!" she grinned as they began their game.

**********************************************************

"I just do not think that is an appropriate outfit for something like this," Anne said as she watched Kevin and Brianna walk around talking to friends. "And their little display just now on the dance floor? Please! It's no secret what they do in their spare time!"

Gerald, Tim, and Brian sat with Anne as she complained about Brianna's outfit for what seemed like the hundredth time.

"Mama, don't you think you're being a little too harsh? I mean, you aren't even giving her a fair chance," Tim said in Brianna's defense. "She seems like a nice girl."

"Oh, Tim, she probably acts the way she dresses," Anne snorted.

"Aunt Anne that was really uncalled for," Brian immediately cut in. "She's one of the sweetest people you could ever meet. You at least owe her a chance. I mean, she must be special to Kevin."

Brian stood up. "Look, I'm gonna go find Nick." As Brian walked he wasn't watching where he was going and he banged right into someone.

"Damn!" he exclaimed. "I'm really sorry I--" he stopped as he met a pair of warm green eyes.

"It's okay. I wasn't watching where I was going either," she brushed herself off and stuck her hand out. "I'm Nicole."

"Brian. I'm Kevin's cousin. I don't believe I've ever seen you around. How do you know Kev?"

"Oh, I'm here with his friend Steve," she replied with a slight southern drawl.

"Steve, huh?" Brian asked, a little disappointed. He looked at Nicole a little more closely. She was on the short side, five feet tall at the most, with shoulder-length brown hair and green eyes with small brown flecks. 'She's cute,' he smiled to himself.

"You know, you're cute," Nicole smiled. She had read his mind.

Brian blushed and said, "I can say the same about you. So, are you and Steve serious?"

"What?" she asked in a fit of laughter. "NO! I'm just here 'cause he didn't wanna show up alone. He said he needed a date so he wouldn't look dorky, but he's dorky regardless. There's no help for him."

Brian burst out laughing at her comment. "So I guess you wouldn't mind dancing with me then, would you?"

"Nope, I wouldn't mind that at all."

**********************************************************

Howie stood in the corner by the phone. Digging deep in his pocket, he pulled the small slip of paper with the 7 numbers that he found so terribly hard to dial.

"Okay, I can do this," he said and began punching them in slowly.

"Hello?" a deep-voiced man answered.

"Umm, is Ivy home?" he asked, slightly confused.

"Who's this?" the man's voice boomed suspiciously.

"Uh, just a friend."

"Hang on," he said impatiently. "IVY!!!" Howie heard him yell.

"Hello," came a weak voice.

"Ivy? Is everything okay?" Howie asked concerned. "Who was that?"

"Oh, I'm fine. That was my brother, but--"

She was cut off my Howie. "I was just wondering if you'd like to come to a party. It's for a friend of mine. I can come pick you up if you want. You know, so you wouldn't have to bother your brother."

"NO!" she said quickly. "No, um, I can't. I, uh, I need to stay here. Look, Howie, I really can't talk right now. Um, I'll talk to you later," she quickly recovered. Before hanging up she managed to whisper, "Call me tomorrow, after 12."

Howie stood there for a moment not quite sure of what happened. Deciding against calling her back, he walked back to where everyone else was enjoying the party.

**********************************************************

A.J. sat moping at a table by himself. He still hadn't been able to get in touch with Cassie.

"Where the hell is she?" He pounded his fist on the table.

"A.J., are you all right?" Brianna asked quietly from behind him.

"I'm just fine. Everything is peachy fucking keen!"

"You've seen 'Jawbreaker' one too many times." She put her hand on A.J.'s arm. "C'mon, let's go dance.

A.J. got up and took Brianna to the dance floor, grinding against her to Montell Jordan's "Get It On Tonite."

"Uh, look at her," Anne said in an irritated tone. "Does she even care that Kevin might be watching her?"

"Mama," Gerald began. "Just let it go. She's just dancing. Why would she want to hurt Kevin? It's obvious they love each other."

"Hey, y'all," Brian greeted as he walked over to the table. As soon as he looked around he immediately noticed the tension.

"Look at everyone's sweet little Brianna now, Brian." Anne replied harshly. "I really wouldn't be surprised if we looked up and she and A.J. were leaving together to go somewhere private."

Brian was about to defend Brianna but stopped when he heard her voice.

"Excuse me?" Brianna asked angrily. "Why would I be leaving with A.J.? Just forget it. I’m gonna go find Kevin." She turned and walked away after giving Brian a very hurt look.

"Brianna, wait!" Brian jumped up and followed her.

"What?" she snapped impatiently. "Listen, I'm not going to sit and let Anne or anyone bad-mouth me. I heard her comments, and you lack of them."

"No, Brianna. You didn't hear mine because you walked up before I had the chance to tell Aunt Anne that she's wrong about you," Brian gave her a hug. "I'm sorry, sweetie. It's hard on her because Kevin's her youngest son. She just needs some time to realize you're not taking him from her."

"I doubt she'll ever like me. I mean, she's already decided that she doesn't like me and I'm gonna go with A.J. and do who knows what," she said. "I was really looking forward to meeting her and I had hoped we could actually get along."

"I know, but just give her a little more time," Brian smiled.

"Okay," she sighed reluctantly. As she walked back to her table she thought 'I just hope you're right, Brian.'

**********************************************************

Bianca sat down in the middle of the court and watched Nick make a perfect shot.

Smiling she said, "You know, you're cute when you concentrate like that."

He turned and walked over to where she was. He stood looking at her for a minute before saying anything. Finally, he sat down with her and said, "I love you."

"I love you, too," she replied moving so she was sitting on his lap with her legs around his waist. "I'm glad we aren't fighting anymore." Nicks arms circled Bianca's waist and he gave her a long, sweet kiss. "Baby, me too. I've had fun today."

Bianca slid her arms around Nick’s neck and he began kissing her shoulder and collarbone.

"Mmm, Bean, you know what they say the best part of a fight is, don't you?" he grinned slyly.

"What would that be?" she asked tilting her head a little more to the left to give him better access.

"The part where we make up."

"Oh, well, we've already made up, baby," she breathed into his ear. "Don't you think we should go back to the party?"

"Bean, we haven't formally made up. The party can wait." He kissed up her throat to her jaw line. "Nobody has even noticed that we've been outside this long. What will a few more minutes matter?"

"Well, if you insist..." she grinned and kissed him deeply.

"Good, cause I do." Nick slid his hands inside her shirt and rested them on her waist.

After a second he resumed his goal of giving Bianca the biggest hickey she'd ever had.

'I'm good,' he thought, smiling triumphantly to himself.

********15 minutes later********

Brianna and Kevin sat at a table holding hands. They hadn't really talked that much.

"Baby, are you all right?" he asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine sweetie."

"Hey, Kev, mom said there's a few people who want to talk to you. And we're about to leave in just a little while," Tim replied. Smiling at Brianna he said, "I'll have him back in just a few minutes."

Kevin kissed her sweetly and told her, "I won't be long."

"Kay," she said forcing a smile. Just as Brianna was about to get up, a voice came from behind her and she felt hands on her shoulders.

"Wanna dance again?" She turned to find A.J.

"Yeah. Why not?" She let him lead her to the dance floor. 'Back At One' was playing; Brianna knew that was one of A.J.'s favorites. Brianna's eyes grew wide when she saw Bianca and Nick walking to the dance floor.

"Hey," Bianca greeted. When she saw Brianna’s wide eyes, she asked, "What?"

"Well, we all know what you two were talking about," A.J. smirked and patted Nick on the arm.

"What?" Bianca asked again.

Brianna leaned over and whispered. "Have you seen your neck?"

"No, why?"

"Nick has left a huge hickey; I guess he wanted everybody to know who you're with. Nobody but Nick has a mouth that damn big," Brianna laughed. "This is the funniest thing that's happened all night," she thought a little glumly.

"What!" Bianca shrieked. "Nick, I am so gonna kill you!"

Just then everyone was rudely interrupted. And it was something no one would ever expect.
Why? by Bianca
"What the HELL are you doing?" everyone turned to see Cassie staggering toward A.J. and Brianna. "Get your fucking hands off of him!"

"Cassie, what are you doing?" A.J. took her arm as his face turned crimson.

"No! A.J., what are YOU doing?!" she drunkenly shouted. Turning to Brianna, she said very angrily and very loudly, "You seem to be getting very cozy with A.J., don't ya think? What's with you and Kevin? Were you such an easy fuck that he's moved on and now you're letting A.J. have a try?"

Cassie's face was met by Brianna's hand. "Why did you come here? A.J.'s been worried and I was just being a friend. You haven't been here all day, so why now?" Brianna replied trying to control her anger.

Bianca put a hand on her best friend's arm but was soon shrugged off. "You know, I really don't understand how you could be with A.J. I know he's never seen the Bitch we're all seeing right now. Damn, you had him fooled, but if he would have known what you're really like, he never would've given you a chance!"

"Cassie," A.J. stayed calm, "why are you here? And how did you get here?"

"Oh, I'm here for the party. Isn't that what this is?"

"Well since you seem to be drunk, how did you get here?" he repeated slowly, as if talking to a child.

"Oh, I got a ride," she stated as if it were the most obvious answer in the world.

"Who gave you a ride?"

"I did," a familiar voice came from behind Cassie.

"Why the hell are you giving Cassie a ride?" A.J. asked Chris Kirkpatrick.

"Well," Chris began with a tone of arrogance, "since she's been with me all day, ya know, I thought it would be nice of me."

A.J. looked at Cassie with a look of hurt. "You've been with him all day?! Do you know how many times I've called and paged you?"

Cassie smirked and pulled her pager from her purse. "Too many times."

Chris walked over and slipped his arms around Cassie's waist. "We were too, umm, occupied, if you know what I mean." To add emphasis he leaned down and kissed her neck.

All in one move, Chris was knocked to the floor and A.J. was standing over him.

"A.J.!" Brianna and Bianca screamed simultaneously.

"Get out! Both of you get out!" A.J. was outraged. "Cassie you can get your stuff, no, on second thought, I'll have your shit mailed to you."

Cassie helped Chris off the floor and walked over to A.J. She tried to slap him, but he grabbed her wrist. "Ouch, A.J. please, you're hurting me," she cried out as he squeezed harder.

"It hurts? Well, imagine that a thousand times over," he dropped her wrist and took a deep breath. "That's what my heart feels like."

Turning to the guys he said, "I'm gonna head home now."

Cassie was completely unsympathetic as A.J. walked to the door. Howie stopped him as Brianna stepped up to Cassie. "How could you do this to him?"

Cassie kinda shrugged and gave Brianna a once over. "I figured you'd be easy enough so he wouldn't need or care about me. I mean, when you hang all over him like you expect something, then what good am I?"

Brianna reached to slap Cassie again, but Kevin put his hands on her shoulders before she could act. Instead she spoke in short, measured sentences so she wouldn't get any angrier.

"A.J. loved you, Cassie, and you had no reason to think that there was anything going on with us. I just can't believe that anyone could be so fucking low; not even you." Brianna was inching closer and closer to Cassie until Kevin tightened his hold.

"Look, why the hell should you care? A.J.'s life is none of your business," Cassie rolled her eyes. "You don't have to worry anymore because I'm leaving. My main reason for coming on this trip was to break it off with A.J.," looking at A.J. she continued coldly, "Do you know how hard it was to enjoy my time with Chris when I was getting a page every 15 minutes?"

"I can imagine," A.J. replied just as coldly. "Just leave already, Cassie. I don't even want to look at you. The sooner you go, the better off I'll be."

"Don't worry, I'm leaving. I can't stand to stay here much longer," she grabbed Chris's hand and headed toward the door.

Everyone stood quietly not knowing what to do or say.

"What's everybody waiting for?" A.J. shouted. "The Bitch is outta my life; let's party!!!"

Slowly, things started getting back to normal. After a while it seemed like nothing had even happened, except A.J. knew it had. He kept smiling and dancing, but deep in his heart he was longing for well deserved answers.

**Later**

The party had finally died down and the only people left were Brianna, Bianca, the guys, and Kevin's mom and brothers.

"Well, I'm gonna head out," Howie said checking his watch. "I'm beat. Happy birthday Kev."

"Yeah, I'm gone, too," A.J. agreed. He'd had a long day. "Happy birthday Train."

"Thanks," Kevin said. "Bye guys."

"Well, sweetie, we should go, too," Anne hugged her son. She quickly glanced at Brianna and replied, "It was a lovely party."

"Thanks," Brianna remarked glumly. "I worked really hard to make sure Kevin enjoyed it."

"Darlin', when you take Brianna and her friend home, you can come back to the hotel for a while," she smiled warmly at him.

"Umm, mama, they're staying at my house with me," he told her.

"Oh," she gave him a disapproving look.

"No, baby, it's okay. Bianca drove my car and she wants to leave with Nick, so I'll just go back to your house," Brianna spoke up. "Go spend some time with your mom and Tim and Gerald."

"Are you sure, baby?" he turned and looked at her. She nodded. "Yep, now go. I love you," she smiled and gave him a long, slow kiss.

"I love you, too, baby," he smiled. "C'mon, I'll take y'all back to the hotel."

Okay, I'm gonna head back to Kevin's. I'll see ya later, Bean," Brianna said walking to her car.

"Okay, bye," Bianca called. Turning to Nick she questioned, "Are you ready, baby?"

"Yep. We'll see ya later Rok," he wrapped his arm around Bianca's shoulders. "C'mon cutie."

"Bye Brian," she smiled.

"Bye y'all. Don't get into any trouble," he grinned. "I'd watch where you let him but his mouth, Bean."

She glanced back and Brian and grinned. He could make out the words she was mouthing, "His mouth isn't coming anywhere near me."

With that, Brian laughed and climbed into his Jeep and headed home.

**A.J.'s House**

A.J. sat in his dark living room feeling completely alone. He had no idea why or how Cassie could do this to him. He loved her so much, and she broke his heart.

Looking down at the photograph in his hand, he let the tears flow freely down his cheeks.

The photo was of them not long after they had met. A.J. was standing behind Cassie with his arms around her waist with hers resting on top of his and his chin resting on her left shoulder. They were both grinning and extremely happy.

"What went wrong?" he quietly sobbed to himself. "I just don't understand.

**Anne's Hotel**

Kevin, Anne, Tim, and Gerald walked into Anne's hotel room and sat down in the living area.

"Kevin, sweetie, can we talk?" Anne asked.

"Yeah, mama," he answered. "What's up?"

"C'mon, Tim, we need to leave now," Gerald stood up and headed to the door.

When they were gone Anne turned to face Kevin. "Happy birthday, sweetheart."

"Thanks mama."

After much debate, Anne decided to just come right out and tell Kevin what was on her mind. "I really don't care for Brianna."

"Excuse me?" he questioned, hoping he had heard her wrong.

"She just doesn't seem right for you. I think-"

"Mama," Kevin began, "she's right for me. That's something you don't have to worry about."

"Kevin-"

"No, don't. Mom, I'm happy. Can't you be happy for me?" he asked a little angry. "Look, I should get going."

"Kevin, it's just-"

"Bye mama. I'll see you before you leave tomorrow. Tell Gerald and Tim I said goodnight," he quickly kissed her cheek and left.

**Nick's House**

"Are you happy the tour's starting again next week?" Bianca questioned snuggling close to Nick on his living room couch.

"I guess," he shrugged. "I'll miss home, but I love to travel."

"Um hmm," she responded quietly.

After a few minutes, Nick looked down and saw that Bianca had already fallen asleep in his arms.

"I love you," his kissed her forehead tenderly and moved so she could lie on the couch.

**Kevin's House**

Brianna changed clothes and brushed her hair and teeth when she decided to call A.J.

She didn't think he was gonna answer, but just when she was about to hang up she heard a weak voice.

"Cassie?"

"A.J.?" she asked, her voice full of concern. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," he sighed, unconvincingly.

"You don't sound fine to me. You sound like you could use some company," Brianna said quietly.

"I miss her so much," he began sobbing once again. "Why did she do it, Brianna? I loved her so much and she did this to me."

"Baby, she didn't know what she had," Brianna answered quietly. "It will hit her and she'll miss you."

"No, she won't... She's got a free fuck without the commitment. Why would she miss me if she doesn't have to worry about anything other than herself?"

Brianna could feel the tears form in her eyes. "A.J., I know you loved her, but she didn't deserve someone as good as you. And you need somebody that really loves you and wouldn't hurt you the way she did."

"But I really thought she felt the same way about me."

"Sweetie, I believe Cassie did love you, but she was selfish and didn't know what she wanted," Brianna was beyond being angry at Cassie.

"Thanks," A.J. sighed, "I need to go. I just need sleep."

"If you need someone to talk to, I'm here," Brianna said quietly.

"I know. Thank you. Bye Brianna."

"Bye."

**A Little Later**

Kevin walked into his house and found Brianna asleep on the couch.

"Boo," he shook her gently. "Darlin', get up and come to bed."

"Kevin?" she opened her eyes.

"C'mon baby, let's go to bed," he pulled her up and led her toward the stairs.

"I wasn't expecting you back for a while," she replied.

"Well, mama and the guys have to be up early so I thought I'd let them get some sleep," he told her.

"Oh, okay," she yawned. "Happy birthday, baby," she kissed him.

"Thank you, Boo. I've had a wonderful birthday."

**The Next Day: Howie's Place**

"Okay, come on Ivy. Pick up," Howie pleaded as the phone continued to ring.

"Hello?" came the voice he'd been dying to hear.

"I-Ivy?" he suddenly became nervous.

"Howie?"

"Yeah. How are you?"

"Pretty good," she answered. "I was just cleaning up around the house."

"Well, I was just wondering if I could take you out to lunch? Today maybe? I-umm-I have to go out of town on business and I leave tomorrow," he asked, hoping she'd say yes.

"That, umm, that's not a good idea. I'm sorry, I have to go," Ivy answered quietly.

"No, wait-," he tried to say something, but she had already hung up.

"Damn," he thought to himself. "I've got to figure her out."
Public Displays of Affection by Bianca
********MID-NOVEMBER********

Brianna awoke in the hotel room alone. "Damn," she said aloud. She had slept through the guys wake-up call again and Kevin never roused her if she was sleeping soundly. Those nights were few and far between now. Someone was banging on her door--loudly--and she stumbled over to open it.

"Good morning, Sunshine!" a very chipper Bianca greeted.

"Hey," Brianna mumbled, stumbling back to the bed and flopping down on her nest of pillows. "What's up?"

"Well," Bianca said sitting down at Brianna’s feet, "I know we haven't really been hanging out much lately and I thought that maybe we could go out since I have an off day and all the guys are at interviews. What do you say?"

Bean, that sounds like fun, but I was so sick last night. I still feel nauseous. Kevin just let me sleep this morning."

"Come on, Brianna. You've been sick for the past three days," Bianca pleaded. "I promise you'll feel better when we get to the mall. You always do! You live to shop!"

Brianna smiled at Bianca's perseverance. It had been a while since they had just taken off to go shopping and it did sound like fun. "Alright," she said. "Let me get dressed."

****************************************************

A.J. did a double-take at the blonde girl on the back row. She looked just like Cassie. 'Stop it, A.J.,' he told himself. He only half listened to Kevin answer her question and tried his best to appear normal though he wished he were anywhere other than right here right now.

****************************************************

Bianca stood waiting outside the fifth bathroom in a little over four hours. As she waited impatiently for Brianna to emerge, she realized just how much their relationship had changed in the past few months. Ever since Kevin's birthday they hadn't had time for each other. Brianna and Kevin had grown much closer, if that was possible, and were completely caught up in a world of their own. And Bianca was busy hanging out with the rest of the guys and Nick.

And even for the past couple of shows, Brianna had opted to stay at the hotel, claiming she was too sick to sit through the whole thing. Other than Kevin, the only person Brianna really talked to was A.J.

The squeaky hinges on the bathroom door brought Bianca back to reality. Brianna emerged, her face flushed and her eyes weak. "Hey, Bean, I think we need to cut our little shopping trip short. Can we head back to our hotel? My lunch made me really sick."

"Yeah, whatever," Bianca said with a roll of her eyes.

"Look, I'm sorry I can't stop puking my guts out long enough to enjoy my day. I've got a fever and a headache from hell and the only think I wanna see right now is my bed."

"Yeah, and I'll bet you'd like to see Kevin layin’ up in the bed ready to fuck your brains out! You know, since y'all got so bed happy, you don't have time for any damn body!" Bianca spat before thinking.

Brianna looked hurt for a brief moment. "Maybe that's because I don't like your attitude lately. It's not like you've been going out of your way to include me in your plans. You hardly ever fucking talk to me anymore; except to tell me that all my 'screaming' kept you awake all night. Now that's friendship."

"Well, maybe if I felt like you wanted to be anywhere but in Kevin's bed, then I'd ask you! You haven't exactly tried to spend time with me! You don't even seem to notice if I'm around anymore. I thought we'd be able to spend today catching up, but surprise, surprise, you're sick and need to go back to the hotel."

"Bianca, I apologized. I really can't help it if I'm sick. But just to suit you, I'll stay here and walk all over this damn mall with you. If you get sick, the whole world has to stop, but if it's me, I have to keep going like nothings wrong just so you don't have a fucking pop-star hissy fit!"

"No, Brianna. The whole fucking world doesn't have to stop for me. Damn, you're starting to make me wonder if Kevin knocked you up!"

"Bianca, please. These people are starting to stare. And since they recognize you, they know which Kevin you're talking about. I am begging you to stop yelling before rumors get started."

Bianca lowered her voice and looked at Brianna. "Let them stare. Besides, who's to say they're rumors. You don't know."

Brianna was on the verge of tears as she looked at Bianca. Bean had never treated her like this. She could feel every eye in the crowd of onlookers glaring at her, willing her to respond. "I regret ever telling you what happened between me and Kevin. I trusted you and you fucked me over."

"Brianna, I didn't fuck you over," she whispered. "Kevin did that for you. And since then, no one else is good enough. Do you know how that feels? It sucks, Brianna, because I have no one to turn to. Have you even stopped to think that maybe you aren't the only fucking person who might wanna talk to her best friend? But, see, if you don't make an attempt to let me know that you have a life outside of Kevin, what am I supposed to do?" Bianca turned to walk away, leaving Brianna to stare after her at a loss for words.

****************************************************

Bianca walked into her hotel room and slammed the door.

"Baby?" she heard Nick call. "Bean, what's the matter?"

"Me and Brianna got into a major fight in the middle of the mall. People recognized me so you know there's gonna be something about it somewhere. My damn manager should love that, huh?"

"Screw your manager!" Nick tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead. "Everything will be fine. You two will be talking by tonight."

"I don't know, Nick. We both said some pretty harsh things. I doubt everything will be fine."

"Sweetie, don't worry about it. Let's go see Brian," he said hugging her.

"Okay. Let's go."

****************************************************

Brianna walked into her dark hotel room and laid down on the freshly made bed. A few minutes later, Kevin walked in. "Hey, baby," he said. "How was your day?"

Brianna burst into tears and Kevin pulled her into his arms, gently rocking her back and forth. "Me and Bianca got into a huge fight in the middle of the mall. She was yelling about how I ignored everybody just to be with you. Kevin, she made me out to be the most horrible person in the world. You know I can't stand to fight with her. She's probably the only friend I have anymore, other than you and the other fellas."

"Shhh, baby. Everything will be okay. I brought you something. I know your birthday isn't until tomorrow, and that you didn't want anybody to make a big deal out of it, but I was hoping that this would make you feel better." Kevin handed her a small bag.

Opening it, she found a small silver heart-shaped locked with etched ivy on the front. Inside, she found a miniature version of her favorite picture of them: Kevin is sitting on the floor against the couch in his living room with Brianna pulled across his lap. Their foreheads are pressed together and they're both smiling. Kevin was just about to kiss her. Inscribed on the back was only one word, "FOREVER", and the date, "11-21-99".

"Baby, this is beautiful!" Brianna whispered in surprise.

Kevin hooked the fragile chain around Brianna's neck and kissed her softly. "Do you like it?"

"Baby, I love it. And you."

Kevin pushed her back gently and kissed her again, toying with the buttons on her jeans.

Brianna began to reach for his shirt after he took her top off, but instead, she wound up pushing him away and bolting to the bathroom.

Kevin knelt behind her, gently pulling her hair back as she vomited for what seemed like the millionth time that week. "Boo," he said stroking her hair softly, "do you need to see a doctor?"

"Unh-unh. If I'm not better in the morning, I'll go see somebody. I'll be okay until tomorrow."

Kevin kissed the back of her neck and pulled her up from the floor. Brianna started crying again and Kevin wiped her face with a damp cloth. When she calmed down, he kissed her forehead and led her to the bed.

Laying her down, he held her close and whispered, "Boo, everything will be better tomorrow." Deep down, though, he was worried.
Uninvited Guests and Surprise Disappearance by Bianca
A.J. woke up that morning feeling fine for the first time in over a month--until he realized he was alone. The loneliness was a constant companion now. He still missed Cassie even though he knew he shouldn't. Everybody thought he was over her. Everybody except Brianna. She was the only one A.J. trusted enough to talk to. Crawling out of bed, A.J. decided he would go see how she was feeling.

****************************************************

Bianca opened her eyes to the bright sunshine. "Isn't today gonna be a peachy fucking keen day?" she growled jerking the covers over her face.

"Nice language, sweet cheeks," Nick sat down and uncovered her face. "Baby, are you feeling better?"

"No," she said. "I just feel the same as I did last night. I hate fighting with Brianna."

"Bean, y'all will get over this. All best friends fight. It adds to the friendship."

"See, we said some horrible things. But I only said what I was feeling. I just shouldn't have made them public knowledge. It just feels weird knowing that I can't just call her and everything will be alright. And to top things off, today is her birthday. That just makes me feel worse."

"Then call her, baby," Nick leaned down and kissed her. "What do you have to lose?"

"Nothing, I guess..."

"Well, call her."

Bianca picked up the phone and dialed Brianna's room number. No answer.

"Well, I guess that answers my question. No answer. Boy today is just gonna be wonderful," she sighed and placed the phone back on the cradle.

"Don't worry so much, Bean. You'll only end up making yourself sick. I know that really bothers you, but, baby, you have to be willing to let things like this happen," he said pulling her into a hug.

"I guess you're right. I'll try not to think so much about it," she said snuggling closer to him.

****AT THE SAME TIME****

Brianna sat on the examining table anxiously awaiting the doctor’s return. After disclosing her symptoms she had been poked and prodded almost mercilessly. They had drawn blood, taken fluid and God knows what else. The doctor had left her with a laugh and the comforting phrase: "I'm gonna tell the nurse to screen that for cancer cells. Rather be safe than sorry." Those words sent shivers down her spine and made her break out in a cold sweat. "Happy birthday to me, huh?" she thought dryly.

She regretted leaving while Kevin was in the shower, but she didn't think he needed to be there. She wished he was here now to hold her hand while they pricked her with needle after needle.

The doctor, a kind-looking older man, came back into her room studying her chart. "Okay, Miss Chambers." Brianna fidgeted with her gown as he spoke. "Your blood tests are back. We found something actually..."

****THAT NIGHT****

Bianca had been at the venue for over an hour preparing for the show. Brianna was still gone when Bianca returned earlier and Kevin was beginning to get worried.

Kevin called the hotel room again, but still got no answer. Maybe she was on her way to the show.

****************************************************

Brianna turned on the lamp by her hotel room door and ignored the ringing of the telephone; she didn't feel like talking. Hundreds of salty tears spilled down her cheeks and splashed around the sheet of hotel stationary on the small table. Picking up the pen she began to write.

****AFTER THE SHOW****

Bianca walked lazily into her dressing room. She had been at the meet and greet, but just didn't feel up to it. It had been a very long day and she was exhausted.

Walking to the back she began to change her clothes. She heard the door open but when she heard nothing else, figured it was Nick.

"Hey baby. I'm back here," she called out to let him know she was there. "I'm just changing my clothes."

When Bianca got no response she just continued looking for her clothes. She stopped when she felt arms circle her waist. Leaning into them, she said, "Hey, baby. This is a nice greeting."

"Don't worry. It won't last for long."

Bianca's blood ran cold instantly; that was not Nick's voice. She spun around to face the intruder. "Eric?" she choked out, completely shocked at who stood before her.

"Thought you'd never see me again, didn't you, Bianca? SURPRISE!" Eric breathed into her face.

Bianca closed her eyes and fought hard to hold back tears. "Why are you here?" she managed to ask.

Eric laughed bitterly and kissed her roughly, shoving his tongue into her mouth. "I'm here to get what I never got while we were together." He picked Bianca up and threw her roughly onto the couch, covering her mouth with his hand as he crawled on top of her. Bianca took this opportunity to bite down hard on his hand.

Snatching his hand away, he slapped her across the face with enough force to turn her head completely to the left. "Bitch!" he shouted. "Look, if you do that again I will really fuck you up. And if you scream I'll kill you." Eric clamped his hand back over her mouth and ripped at the buttons on her shirt. All Bianca could do was lie there and pray that someone would find her before it was too late.

Outside, Nick was looking for her. Seeing no lights shining from under her dressing room door, he walked away to look somewhere else. He hadn't seen Brianna, either. Maybe they were somewhere together talking out their argument.

"Hey, Kev, have you seen Bianca?"

"No, Nick, I haven't." Bianca was the least of his worries right now; he hadn't seen or heard from Brianna since she snuck out to go to the doctor early that morning. It was odd that she hadn't tried to let him know anything, but every time he called their hotel room she still didn't answer the phone. The last thing he said to her that morning was, "Happy birthday, darlin'. I'm goin to take a shower." He regretted not sayin 'I Love You' because he felt like something was terribly wrong and he didn't know what it was.

****AT THE SAME TIME****

Nick decided to wait for Bianca in her dressing room. When he opened the door he heard low voices coming from the direction of the couch. "Bianca?" he called quietly. He saw two people in the shadows and froze in his tracks. He could barely make out Bianca's form beneath someone else on the couch. Reaching over, he flicked on the light.

The light invaded the room startling Eric and making him jump. His hand fell away from Bianca's mouth and she let out an ear-splitting shriek that brought Kevin and A.J. running.

"What the hell..." A.J. started before seeing Bianca. Nick and Kevin snatched Eric from Bianca and A.J. went over to comfort her. Squeezing her tightly, he stroked her hair while she cried into his shoulder.

Nick slammed Eric hard against the wall. "Kevin, go get Q." Looking back at Eric he asked, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He got no response, only a cold glare from Eric. Nick was fed up. Throwing him down on the floor, Nick kicked him again and again despite A.J.'s efforts to tell him to stop.

Q pulled Nick away and yanked Eric up. Throwing handcuffs around Eric's wrists, Q told him, "Come on, buddy. We've got a lot of talking to do."

When Q took Eric out of the room, Nick walked over and sat down on the other side of Bianca. Turning, she threw her arms around his neck sobbing and shaking violently. "Nicky, I was so scared. If you hadn't found me he wou--"

Baby, don't even say it. Everything's alright now. You're okay and Eric is gone. You'll be fine."

Bianca just closed her eyes and kept crying. Q walked back in and stood silently in front of her and Nick. Bianca pulled her torn top together and looked up at him with wet eyes.

"Bianca, sweetheart," Q said, "We need you to come down to the police station and file charges. Okay?"

Wiping her eyes, Bianca nodded. "Nick, I don't want to go alone."

"Baby, you don't have to. I'll go. And Brian will go with us."

Kevin gave Bianca a hug. "Bean, you know I'd go, but I'm gonna go back and try to get up with Brianna to let her know what's going on. I'm a little worried."

"Yeah, I'm gonna go with Kevin," A.J. spoke up. "I'm kinda worried about Brianna, too."

Bianca hugged both of them before they left. She hoped Brianna was okay, too, because right now she really needed her best friends support.

****MIDNIGHT****

All the way back to the hotel Kevin's mind reeled over Brianna. Where could she be? What could she be doing? Had she been sick enough to be admitted to a hospital? What if his baby was lying alone in some cold, sterile room scared to death and alone? Kevin pushed these thoughts from his head as they pulled up in front of his hotel.

When he walked into his room the same fears flooded his brain again. The room was pitch black and dead quiet. Kevin was disappointed and beside himself with worry; Brianna obviously wasn't back yet.

He made his way over to the bed, not bothering to turn on the lights, but when he laid himself down he felt something crumple beneath him. He pulled a piece of paper from the pillow and switched on the light.

The letter, printed in Brianna's bubbly cursive on hotel stationary, was relatively short and smudged countless times with her teardrops. Expecting the worst, Kevin took a deep breath and began to read.

Kevin,

Hey. This has to be the hardest letter I've ever had to write, but I couldn't face you with this--not right now anyway. My appointment this morning was...eventful at the very least. The doctor found something today and I'm really scared. I didn't know what else to do so I'm going home to my family. I wanted to call you but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm sorry.

Don't give up on me, baby, because things aren't over between us. I hope. I'll be back, but first I have to organize my life and that's something I can only do alone. I LOVE YOU, BABY! No matter what and I hope you don't forget me while I'm gone. I'll miss you like crazy and I know I'll cry myself to sleep every night wishing you were there.

I'd give anything to hear you say you love me right now, but if I do I won't be able to leave and I have to make myself go. I've got a lot of growing up to do and only a little while to do it.

My plane leaves in 20 minutes and I have to pack. I'm taking your Kentucky t-shirt; it smells the most like you. I have to have part of you with me at night even if it is just a shirt. I love you, baby. I'll miss you.

Brianna

Kevin cried as he read the note, crumpling it in his hands as he sobbed. Reaching for the phone he noticed her locket on the table. Kevin picked it up gingerly, fingering the tiny clasp and popping it open to reveal the small picture inside. He and Brianna were so happy then. What could have happened for her to leave? He hooked it around his neck and picked up the phone. When A.J. answered, Kevin managed to choke out, "A.J., she's gone..." before collapsing on the bed in a fit of violent tears.
Breaking the News by Bianca
Bianca was asleep with her head in Nick's lap. They were in the limo on their way to the hotel from the police station.

"If I had only walked in sooner, I could've stopped him from touching her at all," Nick told Brian.

"Man, you didn't know. Who would've guessed that something like this was gonna happen?" Brian answered him. "Just be glad you walked in at all."

"Yeah, I--" Nick was cut short by Brian's ringing cell phone.

"Hello? Hey man. Yeah, she's better. No, she's asleep. Uh-huh. What? You're joking, right? How's Kevin? Well, okay. We'll see you in a few minutes. Bye."

Nick listened to the conversation carefully. "Who was that?"

"Oh," Brian looked at him. "That was A.J. He was checking on Bean."

"So, what's the matter?"

"Well, Brianna left."

"She what?! Why?" Nick was shocked.

"I don't know; A.J. didn't say. He just said she left and that Kevin isn't taking it well," Brian answered.

"Man, I really hope nothing's wrong!" Nick sighed. He was suddenly very tired.

"I know."

****THE NEXT MORNING****

The guys all sat with Bianca in the hotel restaurant. She was very quiet and seemed to be isolating herself from them.

Leaning close to Nick, she whispered, "Where's Brianna?"

"That's what we wanted to talk to you about," Kevin answered quietly.

"Bean, sweetie, Brianna went home," A.J. placed his hand on hers in a comforting manner.

"She what? When did she leave?" her eyes watered over.

"Yesterday."

"I don't understand. Why did she up and leave with no notice whatsoever? That's not like her!" she said. Bianca was just hurt and angry. Brianna just decided to leave and they were still fighting. Brianna never liked to stay angry at someone, but she and Bianca still had not talked things over.

"Great," Bianca said. "That's just wonderful."

Sweetie, she's fine. Brianna just went home for a little while," Brian reassured.

"You don't understand. We aren't on speaking terms right now, and she went home before we had a chance to talk. We've never left anywhere before talking things out." Bianca was growing very frustrated. "There were times back home when we wouldn't get off the phone until 3 in the morning because we were working out our differences." Looking at Kevin she snarled angrily, "This is all your fault! She never would have left if you hadn't have done something to her!"

Kevin just hung his head. He felt like everything was his fault and there was nothing he could do to change it. Without saying a word, tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Bean, sweetie--" Brian's words were cut short.

"Look, I'm not a little girl, okay? I'm 18 years old, so please stop treating me this way just because of what happened," she snapped before she could stop herself. "I'm fine."

Before anyone could say anything else, she was already walking out of the restaurant and towards the elevators.

****15 MINUTES LATER: BIANCA'S HOTEL ROOM****

"Bianca, I think you should come home," her mother repeated once again. "I don't feel safe knowing that something like this could happen anytime."

"Mama, I'm fine. I promise. It won't happen again," she pleaded. "I've got all the guys and Q."

"I know, but I still don't feel comfortable knowing that you were attacked," her mother began crying. "It just scares me to know that I can't be there to help you."

"Mama, I'm fine. Nothing is gonna happen again. I promise," she tried to assure her mother again.

"I do feel better knowing that Brianna is there with you. At least you aren't alone."

"Well, mama," Bianca began, dreading her mother's reaction, "Brianna went home."

"What? When?"

"Yesterday, but mama, everything is fine."

"No, Bianca, everything is not fine," her mother stated firmly. "You need to come home."

"Mama, I'm not coming home," she stated simply. "I can't come home. This is my career, and I can't quit just now."

"Brianna was there to look after you. You shouldn't be there alone."

"Mama! I am 18 years old; and I am capable of taking care of myself. I know you only want what's best for me, but mama, honestly, I'm okay. Brianna is coming back, she just felt like going home for a while," Bianca told her mother, not truly understanding why Brianna left.

"I guess you're right, sweetie. I'm just over-reacting. But you're my daughter, and I'm gonna worry. Anyway, sweetheart, I'd better go. I love you."

"Love you, too, mama. Bye."

"Bye, darlin'."

****THE NEXT DAY: BRIANNA'S HOUSE****

Brianna sat on her couch watching TV. and thinking about the past couple for days. She and Bianca had not talked since their falling out at the mall.

The things they said to each other were very hurtful. There was one thing that kept running through her mind, "Damn, you're starting to make me wonder if Kevin knocked you up!"

"How could she be so mean?" Brianna asked herself. "After I trusted her enough to tell her about it, she does something like that!"

Brianna was startled by her phone ringing and quickly snatched it up. "Hello?"
Lonely Hearts by Bianca
"Brianna? This is Bianca's mom."

"Oh, hey, Mrs. Parker," she answered, a little disappointed.

"Am I interrupting anything? I don't want to bother you," she spoke softly.

"No, ma'am. I'm only watching TV."

"Okay. I was just calling to see how you're doing. I called Bean and she told me you were home for a little while."

"Yes, ma'am," she responded quietly. "I just wanted to be home for a little while. It's not like me, but I kinda got homesick." Brianna wasn't gonna say anything about their fight or her doctor’s appointment. She figured Bianca had told her all about it.

"Well, I wanted to tell you happy birthday, even though it's a little late. I'll let you go so you can watch TV," she said in a motherly tone.

"Thank you," Brianna said smiling slightly. "Talk to you later, Mrs. Parker."

"Bye, sweetheart."

Brianna looked at the TV. and saw Brian McFayden telling the news on MTV.

"And now, all of you know the Backstreet Boys are touring the US at this very moment," he said as their pictures flashed behind him. "Their opening act, the 18 year old sensation Bianca Parker, is very appreciative today."

"Why shouldn't she be?" Brianna asked angrily. Mockingly she added, "She's perfect."

"After their show Sunday night, the songstress was attacked in her dressing room by an old flame."

"OMIGOD!" Brianna stopped. "The only old flame she has is Eric."

"Luckily, the Boys and security reached Parker before anything serious could happen, but she was shaken up. Unfortunately, she couldn't be reached for comment. Stay tuned for more news at 10 'til the hour every hour.

"Huh, who would've thought that would happen to her?" Brianna shrugged, "I guess I should be a little more sympathetic, but after what happened, I'm not. She's okay, so it's not that bad." Brianna immediately regretted what she had just thought. She missed Bianca like crazy, but just didn't want to admit it.

****LATER THAT DAY****

Kevin sat in a bar, alone. He was still very upset about Brianna, but he hadn't brought himself to call her yet.

The bartender came up and looked at Kevin. "I think you've had your limit. Maybe you should call somebody to come and get you."

"No," Kevin slurred. "I'll know when I've hit my limit. Now give me another drink!"

"I'm sorry man, I can't do that."

"Give me another fucking drink!" Kevin growled, his eyes darkening.

The bartender pulled a shot glass and filled it to the top with vodka. "This is your last, man."

Kevin downed it in one swallow and wasn't at all affected. "Fine, man, if you think I should go, then I will."

He stood up and staggered to the door. On the walk back to the hotel he decided he might try to call Brianna.

****************************************************

RING! RING!

Brianna's mom reached behind the couch to answer the telephone. "Hello? Hang on one second; she's right here."

Brianna gave her mother a questioning look and took the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey, Boo." That deep voice was unmistakable and just the sound of it almost made her cry. It was Kevin.

Brianna took a deep breath and tried not to let her tears fall. "Hey," she said, almost inaudibly.

"I miss you, baby," Kevin said with a quiet sob. "What did I do to you to make you leave me?"

"I miss you, too," she said standing up and walking into her bedroom. "You didn't do anything, Kevin. I just need some time to spend alone."

"Baby," he sighed, "I just wish you were here with me. I need you."

"I explained everything, Kevin. I love you so much, but I need to get everything straight and organized. And to do that I need you to be supportive," she said as tears spilled down her cheeks.

"But, Boo, you don't understand," he spoke slowly.

"Kevin have you been drinking?" Brianna asked in disbelief.

"No," he answered quietly.

"Yes, you have, Kevin. Why?" Brianna was hurt that Kevin could turn to alcohol so easily. "I really can't believe you. Please, if you're gonna call, don't drink," she said and hung up in tears.

Brianna walked into the living room and looked at her mother. "I really don't want to talk to Kevin or anybody."

"Why--"

"Please just tell anybody that calls that I'm not feeling well, asleep, or something," she snapped. "I just don't wanna talk." She turned and walked back to her room.

As soon as Brianna closed her door the phone began to ring. Her mom picked it up.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Mrs. Chambers? May I please speak to Brianna?" Kevin asked quietly.

"I'm sorry, she doesn't want to speak to anyone. She--she's not feeling well."

"Please," he begged. "Can you tell her it’s important?"

"I'm really sorry," Irene answered.

"Well," he reasoned. "Can you tell her I'm sorry?"

"Yes, I'll do that."

"And Mrs. Chambers? Can you please tell her that I love her?"

"Yes, I'll tell her," she said. She could hear the sincerity in his voice.

"Thank you."

"Good-bye."

Brianna started sobbing as she heard Kevin and her mother talking. She had listened in and, surprisingly, they hadn't heard her.

"I love you, too, Kevin. God, I love you, too," she whispered. Rolling over, she cried herself to sleep.

****AT THE SAME TIME****

Kevin sat holding the phone in his hands. "I just don't understand what happened. What made her leave?"

He lay back on the bed and began sobbing. He placed his hand on his chest and felt the locked beneath his shirt. Kevin sat up and pulled it from his shirt. Opening the locket he smiled slightly at the picture.

"Baby, I need you back. I'm so sorry for whatever I did to make you leave." He ran his thumb over the picture.

He felt completely alone. No amount of alcohol could ever cover the pain he was feeling at that very moment, but he felt like there was nowhere else to turn.

****************************************************

A.J. sat in his room with the TV. on, even though he wasn't watching. He felt lost. Brianna was the only person he really talked to. Sure he talked to everyone, but Brianna was the only one who really understood him. She was the only one who knew that he wasn't completely over Cassie.

I just can't figure out why she would leave with no notice," he tried to reason to himself. "There are so many people here that love her.

He sat back on the couch and closed his eyes, letting out a long sigh. "I just hope everything is alright."

****************************************************

Howie sat talking to Brian on the balcony of his hotel room. "So what's up with you and Nicole?" he asked.

"Well," Brian smiled, "she's really sweet. I like her a lot. I talked to her this morning. What about you, D? How are things with Ivy?

"I don't know, man," he sighed. "I really want to get to know her better than I do now. It's like every time I talk to her, she has to go all of a sudden for no reason.

"That's weird. Do you have any idea why?"

"Nope. No clue. I wish I did, though. I don't have a good feeling about it," Howie sighed.

"I'm sure everything is okay. Maybe she just wants to take things really slow and get to know you completely before anything happens."

"Maybe," he said. Doubtfully he thought, 'I just don't think that's it.'
A Drunken Mistake by Bianca
TWO WEEKS LATER: BACKSTREET BUS

Bianca looked around the quiet entertainment room at the guys, thinking about each one individually. She had been spending every night on their bus now that Eric had attacked her and Brianna had left her. She was never alone anymore and that's the way she liked it.

Brian was on his cell phone. Probably with Nicole, since she was all he talked about now. Lately every time you saw Brian, his face was plastered with a goofy, "I'm In Love" type of grin, although both he and Nicole said they were taking things slow and were still "good friends---and that's all!"

Nick was being really supportive; always asking her how she was or waking up at night just to check on her. She hoped he knew how much she appreciated his love and constant understanding. Placing her head on his shoulder, Bianca thought about how lucky she was. There weren't many guys who would be as patient as Nick.

Howie was...well, just Howie. He was always trying to cheer somebody up and keep them from only seeing the bad side of things. Even through all of the trauma with Ivy he still keeps smiling; no matter how upset, hurt, worried or whatever, his ever-present cheeriness never left.

A.J. was doing exactly the opposite. He had gotten withdrawn since Cassie left, but he still had Brianna to talk to. Now that she was gone he hardly spoke a word and his usually rambunctious personality was almost nonexistent. He didn't even talk to Howie like he used to, and he had taken to bringing a different woman back to his hotel room every night.

Kevin had distanced himself from everyone. After every show he would go straight to his hotel room and lock himself away until the next morning. When he emerged, with bleary eyes and a thundering headache, he would continue to ignore everyone. He hadn't spoken to Bianca since she blamed him for Brianna's absence. He constantly reeked of alcohol, but nobody knew how to quietly broach the subject of his serous drinking problem. So, instead, they chose to try to ignore it.

Bianca sighed and scanned the room again. A heavy cloud of despair seemed to cover everyone these days. She didn't know if she could take it much more; her mothers request to return home was looking better as the minutes ticked by.

Everyone glanced around nervously as A.J.'s cell phone shattered the almost absolute silence. A.J., thankful for any reason to leave the heavy mood of the entertainment room, flopped down in the kitchen to take the call. "Yo, this is A.J."

"If you tell anybody who's on this phone, I'll have you brutally murdered!"

"I'm alone. Brianna, is it really you?" She had been crying.

"Yeah. I missed everybody so I decided to check up. How have you been?"

"I'm doin' alright, I guess. Now that I know you're alright. I'm better. Hang on a sec; I'll go get Kevin."

"No, A.J.! Don't," Brianna said. "I don't want them to know you're talking to me. How's Kevin been?"

A.J. thought about his words carefully before answering her. With a sigh, he decided to tell her the truth. "Not good, Bree. Not good at all. He's been drinking. A lot. And he's always alone."

"Oh," Brianna said quietly. "I knew he was drinking, but I didn't think it was that bad." Her heart felt like it was being ripped out. She wanted to stop Kevin's hurting, but she couldn't be there to touch him or hold him when he needed her. "Just tell him I love him; just don't tell him we talked. Okay? How's Bean?"

"She misses you. We all do. She stays pretty tight with Nick and Brian now. She doesn't mention you much. We've all kinda split up lately. It's pretty odd, but it's almost like you held us together. I thought you'd be back by now."

"I wish I was. I've done a lot of thinking since I've been home. My mom just thinks I'm homesick. She doesn't even know the real reason I came back. I've just pretty much stayed alone and...Made decisions."

"Why did you go home? What kind of decisions did you have to make, babe?"

"A.J., I really don't want to go into that now. But I do need your help with something. Christmas is in a couple weeks and I need to know some stuff about Kevin. What does he want?"

"For you to come back, Bree. He needs you. Me, too. I mean, I need you to come back so I'll have somebody that really understands me. At least think about it."

"I will. And you know if you need me you can call me anytime. But I need to go now before people wonder who's on the other end of your cell. I'll call you again later. Bye."

A.J. switched the phone off and leaned back in the booth. Talking to Brianna had made him feel a little better and he realized one thing: she was miserable at home and that wasn't the last he would hear from her.

****ONE WEEK LATER****

"Hey, baby!" Nick exclaimed as he walked into Bianca's hotel room. "I know what you're getting for Christmas."

"Really? What?" Bianca asked, throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him anxiously.

"Jive is getting you a really nice gift, Bean. Wish they'd get me the same thing."

"I wish you'd tell me what it was already."

"Patience, sweetie," Nick said as he rubbed her back. "I'll tell you what I want you to give me."

Immediately, Bianca stiffened and pulled away. Crossing her arms across her chest, she told him, "Nick, you know that I...that me and you..." She was flustered and couldn't seem to get her words right.

Nick stepped up to her and ran his hands down her arms. "Bean, baby, everything's gonna be okay. Eric’s gone; you can relax."

Bianca slumped against him and sobbed. "I'm still scared, Nick. I just don't know if I can relax. I feel like he's out there waiting around every corner to finish what he started." She stopped to wipe her eyes. "And I'm sorry if I have to vent all of this on you, but you're all I have now and I’m so scared that I'm gonna lose you, too."

Nick pulled her body close to his and squeezed her until she was short of breath. "Bianca, I want you to stop thinking that. You are not losing me. You'll never lose me. Baby, I don't like it when you talk like this. Please calm down."

Bianca took a deep breath and whispered, "I don't want to be alone tonight, Nick. Will you stay here with me?"

"Of course, baby," he reassured. Silently he cursed the man that did this to her.

****TWO DAYS LATER****

Kevin woke up with yet another pounding headache. 'Damn, I should really try to remember what I did last night,' he thought unable to open his eyes.

Suddenly, he felt arms circle his waist. He smiled and tightened his grip. It had all been just a bad dream, and he was finally waking up with Brianna, his boo, snuggled tight in his arms.

Kevin ran his hands down her bare back and buried his face in her neck. She was wearing a different perfume than usual.

When he finally opened his eyes, the smile fell from his face and he nearly died of shock. Lying beside him was an unfamiliar red-head. "Oh my God..."

Opening her eyes, she smiled sweetly up at him. She leaned in to kiss him, but he moved away quickly. "You're not Brianna. Who the hell are you, and what are you doing here?"

"Excuse me?" she asked a little angrily. "You invited me back here with you from the bar."

Kevin's head was swimming. "I wouldn't do that; I don't even know you."

"Well," she said, "you sure didn't care about not knowing me last night."

Just as Kevin was about to respond, he was interrupted. "Hey, Kev--what the fuck?" A.J. yelled. "Kevin, who the hell is that?"

"Nobody..."

"What?" the red head yelled as she started throwing on her clothes. "I was somebody last night when you were fucking the hell outta me, but now I'm nobody?! It does not work that way!"

"Well, whoever you are," A.J. began.

"Tara," she replied coldly.

"Whatever!" A.J. shouted throwing up his hands and glaring at her. "Do you know he's got a girl-friend?"

Tara's face remained unchanged. "That's lovely; look, I didn't know you'd have a damn heart attack because this grown men," she added emphasis by running her finger down Kevin's bare chest, "had a fun night."

"Just get out," Kevin sighed hanging his head in pure disappointment. Tara finished dressing quickly and left the room, making sure to slam the door on the way out.

"Kevin, you've got a lot of explaining to do," A.J. said angrily.

"I know, and I can explain everything--"

"No!" A.J. exploded. "It's not me who loves you, it's Brianna. And it's her you'll have to explain to. My feelings aren't the ones at stake here. I'm not sorry for you and I don't want to hear your fucking lame-ass excuses," he said without emotion.

"Why are you so worried about it?" Kevin asked. He was talking so low A.J. almost didn't hear him.

"Because, Brianna is one of my friends, too and I'm not gonna stand back and watch you do this shit to her. Man, she's the best friend I've got." Before Kevin could respond, A.J. turned and stalked out, slamming the door harder than Tara had before.

When A.J. left, Kevin just sat on the bed with tears rolling down his cheeks. He couldn't believe he got so drunk that his actions were beyond his control. Thinking of Brianna, he choked back a sob. "What have I done? God, baby, what have I done?"
The Joys of Christmas by Bianca
****CHRISTMAS DAY****

Howie knocked on Bianca's door and waited for her to answer.

"Hey, Howie. What's going on?" Bianca asked in a cheery tone.

"I was just gonna walk you down to the dinner party. You look beautiful."

Bianca gleamed inwardly. She had spent a lot of time deciding on the perfect evening gown for tonight’s formal Jive dinner. She couldn't wait to see nick in his tux. She was planning on tonight being very special for them.

As she walked arm-in-arm with Howie through the ballroom's frosted glass double doors, she was in awe of the splendor of the room. Chandeliers covered the ceiling and the walls were cascaded with mirrors. She smiled up at Nick as she took her seat next to him at the long banquet table.

Everyone looked so nice; even Kevin had managed to stay sober for the evening--so far. James Jive stood from his seat at the head of the table and strode over to the huge podium to begin the presentation ceremony.

Right before Bianca's turn to be called, James returned to his seat. Nick took his place at the podium, adjusted the mic and began to speak.

"I'm really proud to be able to give my girl-friend her Christmas present from Jive records. So, I guess, I'd like for her to come up and get it."

Bianca rose from her seat and walked up the aisle in her long, green satin gown. Nick kissed her lightly and handed her a small box. Opening it, she found a set of keys and a picture of a gorgeous hunter green Camaro. A big white bow was on top and the sign in front said "Merry Christmas, Bean!!"

"Merry Christmas, baby," Nick whispered. "It's waiting for you at my house in Florida."

For the first time she could remember, Bianca was rendered completely speechless. 'Eat your heart out, Britney. All you got for Christmas was a diamond necklace,' Bianca thought evilly as she looked at the picture in shock. She had never had her very own car before. Stunned, she leaned into the microphone and stammered, "Thank you so much. This is so much more than I was expecting; I just don't know what to say."

Nick took her hand and led her back to her seat. Wrapping his arm around her, they listened as James delivered his closing speech and dismissed the party.

****************

Kevin leaned back against the elevator wall and watched the numbers fly by. 21, 22, 23; he would be back in his room on the 30th floor in no time. He needed a drink badly and as soon as he tried to talk to Brianna he would have one. He hadn't talked to her since the day she left and he needed to at least hear her voice on Christmas. Then, he wanted to drink himself into oblivion and completely forget that he was spending the holiday alone.

Kevin walked into his room and headed straight for the telephone. Lifting the receiver he said, "Well, boo, here goes nothing."

"No, baby, here goes everything." The voice startled Kevin. He was afraid to turn around, scared he would find that there was nothing there. His fears were wrong.

Leaning against the small table on the other side of the large room was Brianna, looking twice as beautiful as he remembered. Walking over to her, he ran his hand across her cheek to make sure she was real. With tears running, he threw his arms around her and buried his face in her neck.

Brianna collapsed in his arms and clung to him tightly. She could feel his long, wet lashes fluttering against her cheek as he blinked away tears. They stood there, afraid to move, for what seemed like forever. Finally, Kevin stirred.

Pressing his forehead to hers, he asked in a low whisper, "Why did you leave me, Brianna?"

His words shattered her heart. "Kevin, I was so scared; I didn't know what else to do. I had to get away." Drawing in a deep breath, she added, "Baby, we need to talk."

"Brianna, what's wrong? Please don't say you're leaving me for good. I don't think I could take that." Brianna was silent and Kevin was scared.

Baby, the whole month you were gone was hell for me. I woke up every night in agony because you weren't wrapped up with me. The only comfort I had was knowing that you were missing me as much as I was missing you." Kevin took her hands in his and kissed them. Closing his eyes, he added, "I hated waking up and not seeing your face.

"I'm so sorry. I needed you just that bad, but...I'm six weeks pregnant. Kevin, you're gonna be a daddy." Brianna could feel her heart thudding in her chest as she watched his face fall.

"I was scared to tell you. But I was forced to decide, Kevin, and I'm keeping it. I've always wanted a family. I just can't bring myself to give our baby away and I refuse to kill it. All I ask is that, if you don't want this as much as I do, you tell me now before I get my hopes up about raising our family together." She was terrified that he wouldn't be happy.

Kevin dropped to his knees, brushing his lips against the soft skin of her stomach exposed by her halter top and low-slung skirt. Looking up at her, he gave her a reassuring smile. "That's my baby? Our baby?" Brianna nodded. Kevin stood up and spun Brianna around. He set her down quickly and looked concerned. "Oh, God, baby. I'm sorry; I shouldn't have done that. Here, you need to lie down. You'll have to be careful now."

Brianna smiled as Kevin walked her over to the bed and pulled her into his arms. "I love you, Boo. I've missed you so much," he said as his tears started flowing again. Before she could respond, Kevin tilted her chin up and kissed her softly.

"I love you too, Kevin." she whispered in his ear. "It feels to good to be back."

Kevin kissed her neck gently and ran his hands down her arms. Lacing his fingers through hers, he looked down at her with his shiny green eyes. "Let me make love to you, Brianna. I mean, we've got something to celebrate and...I need you right now."

Brianna closed her eyes. "I need you, too."

They undressed each other slowly, taking in everything as if it were the first time. As Kevin nibbled her earlobe Brianna told him, "Baby, every night I would dream about you. It was like I could close my eyes and feel you over me, in me. I missed having your body against mine. Just to feel you touch me would've made everything okay."

"It's okay now, darlin'." Kevin closed his eyes and listened to Brianna moan softly as he slid into her.

Brianna was so happy. Everything had worked out and now she was back in Kevin's arms. He was looking at her, she could feel it, and she opened her eyes to match his gaze.

Kevin looked into Brianna's brown eyes and immediately felt whole again. Leaning down he kissed her waiting lips. They came softly one behind the other. Kevin kissed Brianna's neck and she clung tightly to his strong shoulders.

Kevin kissed her again and whispered against her lips. "I love you, baby. Please don't leave me again."

Brianna pulled him close. "I love you, too. If I leave again, it will only be because you've thrown me out."

Kevin kissed her again and sighed. Gripping her tightly, he drifted to sleep. His dreams were invaded by images of Brianna and how happy he was that she was back.

*****

Nick wrapped his arms around Bianca's shoulders as they walked to his hotel room. "Did you like your present?" Nick asked as they stood in front of their door. Fumbling nervously, he slipped the key-card into the lock and they entered the cool darkness of Nick's suite.

"I love it," Bianca gushed. "I was so shocked. I can't believe you knew about it for a week and didn't tell me anything about it." Wrapping her arms around him she added, "Nicky, this has had to be the best Christmas of my life."

"It's not over yet, baby." Nick looked at her as their faces inched closer together. As their lips met and the kiss deepened, Nick tugged at the zipper on Bianca's gown. Blushing, he backed away. "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to..."

"No, it's alright," Bianca interrupted. "I didn't mind it at all."

"Well, can I keep going?" Nick moved closer as she nodded her head in approval. He finished unzipping her dress and pushed the tiny sleeves from her shoulders; she was bare underneath. He threw his tuxedo jacket over the chair as Bianca unbuttoned his white dress shirt, kissing the exposed skin after each button.

Nick took her face in his hands and kissed her hungrily as she began unbuttoning his pants. They fell to the floor and he stepped out of them. Nick walked her over to the bed and gently pushed her down. Straddling her, he left butterfly kisses all over her face and neck. He lifted his hips and let Bianca slide his boxers off. As he wiggled out of them, he kissed his way down her neck as she moaned softly under him.

Nick looked at her and his heart swelled. She was everything he had ever hoped for and she was waiting to give him all of her--heart, body, and soul. But no matter how badly he wanted her right now, he couldn't go any further until he was completely sure she felt just as strongly as he did about what they were fixing to do. "Bean, I couldn't handle it if I forced you into something you weren't ready for. It would kill me to know that I had hurt you in any way. I love you, Bianca."

Bianca took a deep breath and tried to hold back tears. "Nicky, I...I..." She wanted to tell him that he was her everything and that he had filled her life with more love than she could have ever dreamed of, but he silenced her. He knew everything she was trying to say because he felt the same way. He pressed his lips to hers and slid his tongue into her mouth.

Looking at her for reassurance, his eyes met hers. She held his steady gaze and he saw the nervousness in her eyes. "Baby, I'd never do anything to hurt you..." Bianca nodded in understanding and Nick ran his hand down the inside of her thigh to spread her legs farther apart.

He settled between her legs, drawing her right leg up against his body and slipping his right arm around her waist. Nick kissed her lips a final time and looked into Bianca's eyes. Are you ready, doll?"

"Yeah. Nicky?"

"Yeah, baby?"

"Please go easy; for me."

"I will," he answered, brushing her bangs away from her forehead. "I promise." Bianca closed her eyes and slid her arms around Nick's back to brace herself.

Licking his lips, Nick shifted and heard a gasp from Bianca as he entered her. He felt her body tense and her nails sank into the soft skin of his shoulders as he gently pushed himself completely inside her body. Her tight muscles stretched around him. Biting her neck, he slowly moved his hips around in a circle, trying to ease Bianca's initial pain and adjust her virgin body to his presence.

He looked at her, but she still had her eyes closed and was biting her lip to keep from crying out at the new sensation she was feeling. He ran his hand down her thigh and her eyes fluttered open. A single teardrop had rolled down her cheek. Nick kissed the tear away and whispered in her ear. "Baby, are you gonna be okay?"

All Bianca could do was nod. This felt so perfect and he felt so good inside her. She was afraid she'd burst into tears if she tried to speak so, instead, she kissed him softly, running the tip of her tongue over his lips before laying her head back on the pillow.

Nick moved slowly at first for fear of hurting her, but soon began to pick up his pace. They moved in a steady rhythm; Bianca's barely audible moans mixing with Nick's heavy breaths.

Nick kissed her neck and listened to her soft noises as she gripped his shoulders. The room started spinning around him and Nick closed his eyes, knowing he was close to climax; Bianca wasn't far behind him. He kissed her again and pulled her closer.

Bianca's breathing was shallow as she continued to sway with Nick. Her soft cries of pleasure got louder with each sway until, finally, Nick heard them. "Mmmm, Nicky."

He could feel her walls pressing against him and it was driving him to the edge. She ran her hands through his lush, blonde locks and pulled his face to her neck. "Bianca, baby..." he moaned and bit down gently on her neck as he spilled into her.

Bianca's whole body trembled in his arms as she felt him drain through her. Her muscles tensed and released as she clenched her eyes shut. A wave of relief washed over her as she clung to Nick. With a final moan, she leaned back against her pillows and let out a contented sigh.

Brushing some damp hair from a spot on her neck, he kissed her there, licking and sucking on her damp skin. It was salty with sweat.

Nick rolled over on his back and pulled Bianca's arm across his chest. He rubbed her arm and she rested her head on his shoulder. Neither of them spoke; they both lie there thinking about the events that had just taken place. After a moment, Nick spoke.

"Thank you for being ready, baby. I've been waiting my whole life for that."

Bianca didn't know if she had heard him right. "Nicky, do you mean that this was your first time, too?"

He smiled sheepishly. "I was waiting for somebody perfect for me. I just can't believe I found her."

Bianca cried silently. "I love you, Nicky."

"I love you too, baby," he whispered sleepily.

Nick kissed her on top of the head and closed his eyes. Within five minutes the two lovers were asleep together, pleased with themselves for sharing something so special with each other.
Big News and Unplanned I Love You's by Bianca
Brianna woke up feeling at ease for the first time in what seemed like forever. Lying there on her stomach under the soft sheets with her arm draped over Kevin's warm chest just felt so incredibly right. She could picture herself waking up exactly like this even years from now. Her future belonged to this man; she knew it.

His touch startled her form her daydream. Taking her hand, he smiled over at her and said, "Last night, did I remember to mention how glad I was that you're back?"

Brianna laughed and ran her fingers through his sleep-tousled hair. "I think you might have forgotten to mention that."

Kevin kissed her lightly and smiled. "Baby, I woke up last night just to reassure myself that you were here. I was so scared that you coming back would be a dream. I was terrified that I would wake up alone." Brianna wiped the tears from his eyes as he continued. "I missed you so much, Boo. The way you smile at me when you wake up, those soft lips against my skin; the way your curves fit perfectly against me when you snuggle in your sleep. I've missed everything about you."

Brianna sat up and leaned over Kevin. He took in her intoxicatingly sweet smell of tangerine as her dark hair curtained his face. She kissed him deeply, massaging his tongue with her own before sinking back against the pillows.

"Darlin' I really am happy about our baby. I've always wanted a family and I'm glad it's gonna be with you." Kevin moved down and dropped tender kisses against her stomach as she stroked his thick hair. "We're gonna have so much fun making baby plans. Brianna, I love you, and I love our baby, too."

"Thank you, Kevin," Brianna whispered. "I love you, too."

Kevin kissed his way back up her body and kissed her lips sweetly. "Boo, how could you have thought that I wouldn't want the child that me and you made together? Wait, I don't want to go back into that. You're back now and you're gonna stay, right?"

"Yes," Brianna whispered. "I'm gonna stay right here with you to pick out names and colors, and hear you tell me how much you love it." Kevin kissed her and put his head on her shoulder. He slid his hands over her belly gently, rubbing her stomach and tickling her soft skin.

After a moment had passed and Kevin's hand had stilled, Brianna saw that he was dozing. Slipping from beneath him she threw on his boxers and tux shirt. Kevin reached out for her in his sleep and Brianna whispered in his ear, "I'm just going to Bean's room for a sec."

"Hurry back," Kevin mumbled. "I'll miss you."

Brianna's nervousness grew with each step her bare feet took down the hallway. She hoped Bianca would accept the good news she and Kevin wanted to share with everyone. Silently, she prayed Bianca would be happy to see her and she hoped that Bianca would be as excited over her announcement as she and Kevin were the night before.

*********************************************

Bianca awoke to a loud pounding. Looking over, she saw that Nick was still sleeping soundly. Hearing the noise again, she realized it was someone at the door.

"Okay," she grumbled. Slipping away from Nick's grip, she slipped on his tux shirt and boxers and said, "I'm coming."

Opening the door, Bianca nearly died of shock. "Brianna?! Omigod!" she screamed and hugged her best friend for the first time in over a month.

Brianna smiled and looked at her best friend's choice of attire. "Looks like you spent last night doing the same thing I did," she said smiling broadly.

Bianca blushed profusely. "Well, it was kind of a Christmas present for both of us. When did you get back?" she asked pulling Brianna into the hotel room.

"Late last night. I wanted to surprise Kevin."

"Did you get away long enough? I really didn't expect you to just up and leave the way you did," she said walking into the kitchenette and taking the coffee pot out.

"Yeah. I didn't want to leave that way, but some things came up. Listen, I'm not staying long; me and Kevin have a lot of catching up to do," she said with a laugh. "We've got some things to talk about." Brianna was hoping Bianca would ask her what they had to discuss.

"Well, what's so important to talk about that you can't spend a few more minutes here talking to me?" Bianca felt hurt.

"Well," Brianna began, "Aunt Bianca just has to be patient." She said with a wink waiting for Bianca's reaction.

"Aunt Bianca is always..." she trailed off. “What? Aunt Bianca? Brianna, oh my god!!!"

"Shhh...don't tell the rest of the guys, alright? We wanted to tell you all at once, but I had to come tell you on my own. You just have to act surprised when we tell you guys, okay?"

"I will," Bianca smiled. "I can't believe it! I'm so happy."

Brianna gave her a hug. "Well, I'm gonna go back to my room now. I figured you and Nick would wanna 'talk'," she motioned the quotation with her fingers.

"Yeah, okay," Bianca once again blushed.

"Okay, I'll see y'all later," Brianna said walking out the door.

Bianca walked to the bedroom and stood in the doorway just staring at Nick. He looked so peaceful. He rolled over, but didn't wake up, so Bianca decided she would wake him.

Walking over, she crawled into the bed beside Nick. She snuggled next to him and he wrapped his arms around her, but he still didn't wake up.

"Damn, boy, you're a tough one to wake up," Bianca sighed.

Nick moaned lightly in his sleep and pulled Bianca closer. She wrapped her arms around his waist and began kissing down his jaw line and neck. Finally, Nick opened his eyes and looked at Bianca.

"Hey," he whispered his voice still full of sleep.

"G’morning," she kissed him once again. Smiling she asked, "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah," he smiled. "I had nice dreams."

"I love you," she whispered with tears gleaming in her eyes.

Nick leaned in and kissed her slowly. He trailed his kisses to her earlobe and whispered continuous "I love you's" to her.

Bianca let out a contented sigh and put her head on Nick's chest as he slipped his hands inside her shirt and rubbed her bare back. He pulled her closer as they both fell back to sleep.

*********************************************

Kevin woke up alone and wondered if the whole night had only been a dream, but when he looked around and saw Brianna's skirt and halter beside the bed he knew she was back. For a moment he wondered if he had messed up again, like he had with Tara, but he quickly pushed those thoughts from his mind. The shirt was bright orange and smelled like tangerine; Brianna's signature color and scent. And he vaguely remembered her telling him she was going to see Bianca.

Then another thought hit Kevin and made him sit up quickly. The baby, their baby. His life was now forever changed. As thoughts raced through his mind at a hundred miles an hour, he made a big decision. the alcohol would be gone, and from now on, Brianna and their child would become his whole life. he had lost her one time and he was going to make sure that never happened again.

Kevin reached for the telephone by the bed and knew this would be one of the most important phone calls he'd ever make. Someone on the other line picked up. "Hi, Mr. Chambers; this is Kevin. Can I talk to you for a moment? It's kind of important..."

*********************************************

Bianca walked out onto the balcony of her hotel room. She sighed as she looked over the city. This was her favorite time of year and she was away from home. She felt tears sting her eyes as she thought of her family.

"Baby, what's the matter?" Nick whispered as he wrapped his arms around he r waist and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"I'm okay," she wiped her eyes. "Just a little homesick I guess."

"Baby, I understand," he pulled her closer. "It’s very lonely on the road during the holidays. But, Bean, this year has been much better; a lot less lonely with you here," he kissed her ear.

"Nicky, I love you," she leaned into his arms enjoying their warmth.

"I love you, too, Bean."

*********************************************

Brian held the phone waiting for the ringing to cease. He smiled when he heard her voice.

"Hello?"

"Sarah Nicole Prokos?" he deepened his voice and tried not to laugh.

"This is she."

"I have a very important message for you," he didn't wait for a response. "I'm taking you out tonight."

Deciding to play along, Nicole replied, "Well, actually, I have to decline. There's a very nice-looking man already planning to take me out."

"What?" Brian was a little surprised.

"Yeah...he IS my boyfriend," she giggled.

"Oh, well, yes." Brian felt dumb for having thought that Nicole was serious; she was as much of a joker as he was. "I have to say, he's a very lucky man; you have good taste."

Nicole giggled. . "Brian, you're a dork."

"No, just happy and in love..." he said it before thinking. He had been waiting for the perfect time to tell her, and that exact moment was not at all how he planned it.

On her end, Nicole was silent. 'Did I just hear him right?'

Brian was beginning to grow anxious. She had never been this quiet. "Nikki?"

"Yeah?" she whispered, hoping he would say it again.

"I love you," he spoke softly. "I wanted to make everything completely perfect for when I told you--"

"This is perfect," she interrupted him. "I love you, too, Brian."

Brian's face lit up with his usual doofy grin. "Well, darlin', where shall we go tonight?"

********************************************

Howie sat in the lobby of the hotel watching everyone who walked past. Every time he saw someone who looked even a little like Ivy, he got hopeful, but it would always be a stranger.

Howie had called many times, and the few times they actually got to talk, she spent the entire time asking about him. Anytime the conversation was directed toward her, Ivy quickly changed it.

Sighing, he felt hopeless. There was something Ivy was hiding and he wished there was something he could do to find out.

"Hey Howie," his thoughts were interrupted.

Looking up, he offered a weak smile. "Hey Bean."

"What's up? You look like you could use a listener," she replied, concerned for her friend.

Howie thought for a second. He hadn't told anyone, but it wasn't a secret. 'Why not spill?'

"Well," he began, "you know Ivy?" I'm just thinkin about her. I know next to nothing about her and she knows nearly everything about me. It's like she's hiding something from me."

Bianca leaned back and waited for him to continue.

"For Christmas, I sent her something, but whether she got it or not, I don't know. She hasn't called or written, or anything," he sighed sadly.

"Well, I'm sure she got it. If you don't mind me asking...what did you send her?" Bianca asked quietly.

"Well," Howie was just about to tell her when he stopped, suddenly standing up and walking toward the hotel doors.
Reunions, Announcements and Surprise Destinations by Bianca
Howie looked out the door in disbelief. He was positive this time. Opening the door, he called "Ivy!"

She turned around and he ran out the door and over to her. He enveloped her small frame in a tight hug and Howie noticed her wince as if it were painful.

Pulling away, he smiled broadly. "I can't believe you came. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," she spoke very softly. "I had a few things that needed to be cleared up before I could leave."

"Here, let me get those," Howie said, quickly taking the bags she was reaching for. "I'm really glad you could come."

"Me, too," she smiled.

They walked inside where Bianca sat looking confused. She couldn't figure out why Howie just got up and walked outside.

"Bean, this is Ivy," he said finally clearing things up for her.

"Oh," she said quickly, standing up and sticking out her hand. "It's nice to finally meet you. I'm Bianca."

Ivy smiled warmly and shook Bianca's hand. "Yeah, I know. I see you on MTV all the time.

"Ivy is going to be touring with us for a while," Howie explained.

"Cool! I think we'll have fun! You still have to meet Nicole and the rest of the guys of course!" Bianca grinned; she almost mentioned Brianna, but remembered that she and Kevin were the only ones who knew that she was back.

"That sounds nice," she said timidly. Ivy had been through a lot and she found it difficult to realize that there were people who liked her and that she was actually worth liking. 'I am worth liking. I just have to keep telling myself that.'

********************************

"Nikki," Brian called opening the door to Nicole's room.

"Just a sec," she called from the bathroom. "I'm almost ready."

"Okay," he said. "Sweetie, I have to stop by Kevin's room before we can go. He has something important that he feels the need to tell.

Just then, Nicole came out of the bathroom in a black dress with a sheer layer of red over it and strappy black sandals that made her quite a bit taller. Her dark hair was curled and hung loosely over her shoulders.

Brian let out a low whistle. "My, my aren't you stunning?"

"Hush," she smiled as her cheeks turned pink.

"You look beautiful." Brian walked over and kissed her cheek. He hesitated for a moment and kissed her lips, lightly running his tongue over hers.

Pulling away, Nicole wiped her thumb over Brian's lips. "That color has never looked good on you," she smiled playfully.

He gently poked her in the side and took her hand. "I'll be right back, baby. I gotta go see what's so important with Kev.

********************************

"Bean?" Nick looked in the bedroom of their hotel suite. "Bianca?"

"What?" she appeared in the doorway behind him.

"Good God!" he jumped, obviously not expecting her to answer.

"Sorry, baby," she giggled. "I didn't mean to scare ya."

"Sure ya didn't. I just saw Kev and he said that he needs everybody to meet down in his room. He said it was really important."

"Hmmm, I wonder what it could be about." Bianca gleamed inwardly. She loved it when she knew something that others didn't.

"I dunno, but it must be big. Kev doesn't call meetings unless it's necessary," Nick shrugged. "C'mon. Let's go."

****KEVIN'S ROOM****

Kevin opened the door to let Nick and Bianca inside. Brian came up right behind them.

"So, Kev, what's the big news?" Nick asked.

"Just come in and sit down. I just called A.J. and Howie. They'll be here in a minute," he answered.

As soon as they came in, Kevin sat down in front of everyone.

Clearing his throat, he smiled. "Umm, I know y'all are busy and I'm making you late, but something has come up that could affect me, and our publicity, greatly. It doesn't really concern you guys personally, but it will have an impact on all of us and we wanted to tell you together."

"Hold up! We?" A.J. raised his eyebrows. He thought about the last "we" he had caught Kevin with.

Kevin walked to the bedroom and opened the door revealing a very nervous Brianna inside. A moment later she walked out, causing everyone to stop everything.

Everyone began asking how she was and why she left. Kevin walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Y'all," he started, looking at her and breaking into a huge smile, "Brianna and I are gonna be parents. And we didn't know of any other way to tell you." Kevin kept his large hands on her stomach.

With everyone speechless, Brianna took the opportunity to talk. "I just really hope that you are as happy as we are about this. It means a lot to know that you're all behind us."

"We are," Brian smiled. Getting up, he walked over and gave his cousin a hug. Pulling Brianna to him, he grinned. "I'm happy for you." Brian released her and shook Kevin's hand.

"When did you get back?" A.J. asked as he enveloped her into a tight hug.

"Late last night," she said giving him a tight squeeze.

A.J. still didn't let her go. "I missed you, Bree."

"I missed you, too."

"Well, I'm glad you're back now," he whispered in her ear before turning her loose.

"Me, too." Brianna smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

Bianca walked over and hugged Kevin, telling him congratulations. Walking over to Brianna, she gave her a triumphant grin. "Did I act shocked enough for ya?"

"Yeah," Brianna laughed. "I honestly did not think you'd keep quiet. I was impressed."

"You know what? I didn't think I could do it either," she giggled. Turning serious, she said sincerely. "I really am happy for you."

"Thanks." Brianna hugged her as Kevin walked up.

"And Kevin," Bianca began, "I'm sorry about what I said to you. About everything being your fault. I didn't mean it."

"It's okay, Bean. I know it was hard on you, too." Kevin pulled Brianna close against him as she gave him a questioning look.

Bianca smiled. It was just a little run-in that we had. Everything is okay now."

"Alright...as long as it's fixed," Brianna said in a confused tone.

"It is," Kevin and Bianca replied at the same time.

********************************

Nicole and Brian walked hand-in-hand back from the restaurant. They remained silent, just enjoying the crisp night air and ignoring the two body-guards that flanked either side of them.

"Nicole shivered and Brian pulled her into his arms. “I had a really nice time tonight."

"Me, too." She smiled, snuggling closer to him. "But anytime we spend together is always nice."

"Getting back to the hotel, Brian walked Nicole to her room.

"So, do you wanna come in?" she asked quietly.

"Sure," he smiled and followed her inside.

They say down on the couch and Brian wrapped his arm around her shoulders. Leaning over, he brushed her hair back and kissed the hollow spot below her ear.

Turning to face him Nicole placed her hand on Brian's cheek and kissed him. Brian ran his tongue over her lips and she parted them, slowly taking his tongue into her mouth.

Brian ran his hands down her sides and rested them on her waist.

They both pulled away breathlessly and Brian kissed down Nicole's neck.

"Alright, Mr. Littrell, I think it's time you head back to your room," she smiled.

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea," he blushed. "I'll see you tomorrow. I love you, Nikki." He kissed the corner of her mouth.

"I love you, too, Brian." She walked him to the door. Kissing her index finger, she gently placed it on his lips. "See you tomorrow."

********************************

"Hey," Brianna said, opening her bedroom door to find Bianca.

"I just wanted to stop and see if you maybe wanted to head to the mall. I'm free until tomorrow," she grinned. "We can see if Nicole and Ivy wanna come."

Brianna briefly thought back to their last shopping trip. Bianca could tell she was debating. "C'mon, let's go; this time we'll actually have fun. Plus, we need a new outfit for new years. We've only got 3 days."

"Well, alright. I'm gonna need a new outfit or two..."

****AT THE MALL****

The girls walked through the mall chattering. "Brianna, Brian told me about you and Kevin. That's so great! You two are gonna make the cutest parents!" Nicole gushed.

"Thanks," Brianna said with a blush. "I hope so. I'm so nervous, but I'm excited! I mean, it’s kinda surreal, you know?" Nicole nodded.

Brianna looked over and noticed Ivy looking at a gorgeous black dress. "Why don't you go try it on?" she asked quietly.

"Oh," she looked at it. "I dunno. It is pretty, though."

"It would be gorgeous on you." Brianna lifted it off the rack and handed it to her. Pushing her in the direction of the dressing room she urged, "Go try it on!"

Ivy smiled shyly and nodded. A few minutes later she emerged and, as Brianna had said, the dress looked perfect.

"I think you should get it," Bianca said with a broad smile. "It's beautiful and I know that Howie would love it."

"I dunno if-" she stopped suddenly, remembering that what she was about to say didn't matter anymore. "You know, I really do like it."

Nicole smiled. "Come on, girls. We have a purchase to make."

Walking out of the store Ivy spotted a hair salon on the other side. "Hey, so y'all mind of we go in there? I kinda want to make a little change. You know, go for something different."

The girls all nodded in agreement and walked inside, each prepared for a little change themselves.

********************************

The guys all sat waiting in the green room to start yet another interview. "This is the only one today, right?" Nick asked.

"Yeah," Howie answered.

Brian sighed. "You know, I finally feel like things are back to normal. Kinda like they were before.

"Yeah," Howie nodded. "You're right.

Everyone agreed, but A.J. didn't think so. He felt that things were anything but normal. 'I just have a bad feeling that everyone is gonna find out how far from normal everything is," he thought grimly.

"Five minutes, guys." A producer stuck his head in the room. "Follow me."

"Let's go," Brian stood up and followed. "This is gonna be a piece of cake."

****THE MALL****

Bianca, Brianna, Ivy, and Nicole walked out of the salon complimenting each other.

Nicole had kept her alterations simple with just a trim and a few honey-colored highlights saying, "I don't wanna do something too drastic."

Brianna had decided she was tired of board-straight hair, so she got a spiral perm.

Bianca chose a cut and color. She got layers cut back into her hair and, at the last minute, decided on big, red chunks.

Ivy, however, was the most drastic. Her once long, dark, hair was now cut to just at her shoulders and colored a deep auburn. The curls that used to bounce around her face were all ironed straight and hung like silk at her collar.

"Ivy you look so different!" Bianca exclaimed. "I bet Howie won't even recognize you. It looks so good!"

"I think that we all look pretty damn hot!" Brianna said with a laugh. "Hey, y'all can we make a quick stop for something to drink? I have to take my pills." Brianna turned and headed in the direction of the food court.

"What kind of medicine do you have to take?" Nicole asked.

"Oh, just something the doctor gave me for nausea," she replied with a wrinkle of her nose. "Morning sickness is a bitch."

As the girls walked, Bianca pulled her hat lower over her eyes and started giggling.

"What?" the other three asked in unison.

"I wonder what my stylists are gonna say? Whenever I asked them to chunk my hair, they told me hell no!"

"Screw them," Nicole said with a smile.

"Just tell them that you wanted to be more edgy. Like A.J." Brianna shrugged.

"I think they'll just have to get over it," Ivy smiled. The other girls giggled and Ivy's smile widened. 'Maybe this will be easier than I thought.'

****BACK AT THE HOTEL****

As the girls walked inside, they were greeted by Brian. "Whoa, looks like you lovely ladies had fun," he smiled tugging lightly on Nicole's hair.

"Well, ya know," she grinned.

"Yeah," he kissed her cheek. "Y'all need to come with me. We're all hanging out in bone's room."

The girls followed Brian and were met with 4 sets of very wide eyes. "What?" the girl all asked as they looked at one another.

"Y'all just look different, but in a good way," Nick answered. As Bianca sat down beside him, he kissed her ear and whispered, "I really do like it; you're beautiful."

"Thanks," she blushed and softly brushed her lips against his.

Kevin smiled and opened his arms and Brianna sat down on his lap. "I love it, darlin'."

"Thank you, baby." She snuggled into his arms and kissed him deeply, both of them refusing to be the first one to pull away.

Bianca cleared her throat to get their attention. "Okay, why the big meeting?" she asked looking at the guys.

"Well," Brian began, "I know where we're going to perform for New Years."

"Ooooh, where? I hope it's nice." Brianna said.

"You'll love it," A.J. said, looking at her with his dark eyes. "I know you will." To himself he thought, 'The most romantic city in the world in the biggest New Years Eve of my life and I'm alone.' He sighed in spite of himself.

"Okay, so where is it?" Bianca asked growing impatient.

"Paris." Nick smiled as he watched Bianca's jaw drop.

"Omigod! Brianna, we're finally gonna be able to go to Paris! Can you believe it?" she yelled. "This is so exciting."

"But we can't stay long. We have to leave almost immediately after we perform at midnight," Kevin explained. "So we have, like, no time for sight-seeing."

"Who cares?" Bianca and Brianna exclaimed happily. "We're going to Paris!"

"This is gonna be so cool," Brianna said hugging Kevin tightly. "Baby, I've always dreamed of going to Paris. This is going to be a special trip for us."

Kevin's eyes twinkled. 'Baby, if you only knew.' There was no way he was telling Brianna what he had planned for the two of them.
European Memories by Bianca
****NEW YEARS EVE: PARIS, FRANCE****

"Have you seen my shoes?" Bianca ran around searching frantically for the remainder of her stage outfit.

"Over there." Brianna pointed to the far corner of the dressing room, barely even looking up from the magazine she was flipping idly through.

"Sorry to bother you," Bianca grumbled, rolling her eyes at Brianna's laziness.

Brianna just kept on talking as Bianca stalked to the other side of the room. "Can you believe we're actually in Paris? I've wanted to come here all my life!"

"I know." Bianca flopped down on the couch. "The most romantic city in the world on New Years Eve. It doesn't seem real."

"It's just so amazing," Brianna sighed. "Tonight's gonna be perfect. I just know it."

"Alright, c'mon, Bianca," one of the many stagehands yelled over the bustle. "It's almost time for you to go on."

**************** The guys stood talking with a reporter to do a quick interview before show time. The girl all huddled together talking excitedly.

Bianca stopped when she heard the ringing of her cell phone. Retreating to a quiet corner of the small room, she answered. "Hello?"

"Hey, Bianca." She could barely hear the vaguely familiar voice.

"Um, how did you get this number?"

"I'll see you later my sweet," the gruff voice replied before the line went dead.

Bianca just stood there. "That was weird." Silently, she tried to convince herself that she should remain calm.

When she walked back over to Brianna, Nicole, and Ivy they all looked at her expectantly. "Well, who was it?" Brianna asked.

Oh, it was a wrong number," she said forcing a smile she hoped wasn't too noticeably fake. For some reason she didn't have a good feeling about that call.

Just then, the guys appeared. Kevin slid his arms around Brianna and asked, "Are we ready?"

Bianca walked to the curtains and peeked out at the crowd. She nearly fainted at who she saw. Nick grabbed her when she tried to take off in the other direction.

"What's wrong? Baby, are you alright?" He pulled her to him and noticed she was shaking.

"I'm not going out there," she sobbed. "I can't!"

The other walked over and Brianna placed a hand on Bianca's shoulder. "Bean, sweetie, why not? Everything will be okay...why can't you?"

"Please don't make me do this. Please?" she looked up and pleaded with Nick.

"Baby, you know you don't have to; we can say you're sick. You can stay with the girls and everything will be okay." He gently stroked her hair. "Will you tell me what you saw?"

Brianna gently pulled Bianca away from Nick and guided her away from the group, motioning only for Kevin and Nick to follow. "Bean, what made you so scared?" Kevin asked from behind Brianna.

"I-I saw Eric." She started crying again. "He was out there and that phone call had to be from him," she said as Brianna gave her a hug.

"Phone call? What phone call?" Apparently Nick was furious.

"Someone called her cell phone right before this. She told me it was a wrong number, so I didn't think much of it."

"Are you sure it was Eric?" Kevin asked.

"Yes, I'm positive. It was him," she said softly. Shuddering she added, "I know he saw me 'cause he smiled."

"Baby, you're gonna be fine. I promise," Nick said wrapping his arms around her. "Come on, let's get you back to your dressing room."

"NO! Please don't make me stay in there alone!" Bianca replied frantically.

"Shhh, darlin'. You'll be with Brianna, Ivy, and Nicole." He kissed her forehead. "I promise nothing bad is going to happen."

"Okay," she agreed reluctantly.

Kevin leaned closer to Nick. "Um, Nick, I think you're forgetting something. Are you sure you want them to sit out the performance in the dressing room?" He kissed Brianna on top of the head and patted her stomach.

Nick's eyes widened. "Baby, you and the girls should watch from the side of the stage. Security will be there."

****************

Bianca, Brianna, Ivy, and Nicole sat in their seats surrounded by security next to the make-shift stage. It was cold outside, but the stage lights gave out a warm glow that made the chill only slightly uncomfortable. In the near distance was the Eiffel Tower, ready to explode with fireworks at midnight.

As the guys took their places on the stage in their white satin suits, Brianna felt a twang of loneliness for A.J. She felt so bad about him being all alone and wanted to kill Cassie for what she did to him. Kevin's voice brought her out of her trance.

"HELLO PARIS!!!!" Kevin shouted excitedly over the crowd of mainly teen-age party-goers. "Tonight we're gonna change things a little. Is that alright with you guys?" The frenzied response of cheers and screams was thunderous. Brianna laughed at the thought her unborn baby placing tiny hands over even-tinier ears to protect itself from the noise its daddy was causing.

Nick stepped up to the front and took over. "Tonight, we're doing a medley of our special love songs so all the love birds in the audience can ring in the MILLENNIUM in a special way." The music started and A.J. stepped from the shadows.

"From the first day...that I saw your smiling face..." The crowd went nuts as the boys sang only their sweetest songs, finishing with "No One Else Comes Close." Each girl got special attention from their own Backstreet Boy-friend; A.J. just blew playful kisses at Brianna, much to the amusement of her and Kevin.

As soon as their set was over, the guys were escorted off stage and the girls were ushered to their dressing room. "You guys were great!" Ivy exclaimed.

"Actually," Howie answered, "Nick and Kevin came up with the idea.

"I loved it," Bianca told Nick softly.

Brianna rushed into Kevin's waiting arms and kissed him deeply. "You'll see tonight how much I liked your little surprise," she whispered against his ear. Her whisper, though, wasn't as quiet as she thought and Bianca over-heard.

"Y'all are gonna fuck again? Is that all you two ever do? Damn, Brianna, I'm gonna start callin' you Thumper 'cause you two go at it like rabbits!

Kevin shot her a stony glare and then looked over at Brian with a wink. Brian cleared his throat. "Hey, guys, what do you say we stay to watch the fireworks?" Everyone agreed and on their way out, Kevin took Brianna's hand and motioned for a couple of security guards to follow.

"Baby, I thought we could take a walk alone. Well, kind of alone," he said chuckling at the security guards behind them.

They found a quiet, private spot behind the stage with a wonderful view of the tower. Kevin pulled her back against him, opened his jacket, and stretched it around them both. Nibbling lightly on her ear he whispered, "Baby, I love you." Brianna closed her eyes and mumbled her response as she leaned her head back on his shoulder. "Darlin', how do you think we'll be spending next New Years?"

"I don't know," was the nervous reply. "Things will be different, definitely. I mean, we'll have another person to take care of. Kevin, honestly, I'm really scared. What if things change too much between us?"

"Baby, I hope the only thing that's different next year, other than us being parents, is that you'll be Mrs. Brianna Richardson instead of Miss Brianna Chambers." Brianna spun around quickly to look at him; shock was written all over her face.

Kevin knelt and looked up at her through tear-filled green eyes. "Brianna will you make me the happiest person alive and say you'll spend your life with me?" Reaching into his pocket, he retrieved the small, black velvet box.

Brianna looked at the large, princess-cut diamond, platinum ring in absolute disbelief. Kevin took her hands, shaking partly from the cold and partly from anxiety, and slipped the ring onto the appropriate finger. "Please say yes, boo."

Brianna stammered, clearly taken aback by everything that had happened. "Kevin, I--I--," she stopped.

"Kevin, I'm sorry...I can't."
Happy Endings? by Bianca
Kevin was surprised, to say the least. "Brianna, what do you mean?"

"I can't marry you. I don't want you to feel like you're trapped. I'm only 21; I have my whole life in front of me. I would love to spend it with you, but not because you felt you had to stay because I was pregnant." She pulled her jacket closed to ward off the chill in the air.

"I know I want you, baby!" Kevin said now standing in front of her. "I can't picture myself with anyone else. And I'm still with you because I want to be; that's a choice I make everyday. What are you choosing right now?" he began to plead. "Bree, don't I make you happy?"

"Yes...and I love you...and I'd love to be Mrs. Brianna Richardson." Before she could take a breath, Kevin was against her, pulling her close, kissing her hard. She lost herself in his kisses and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck.

By the time the kiss broke, Brianna's lips were aching. Kevin buried his face in her shoulder and relaxed against the warmth of her body heat. Brianna tangled her long fingers in his hair and held her close. They stood just like this until one of the guards got their attention.

"I hate to interrupt you two, but the fireworks are about to start and we'd like for all of you to be in the same place just in case. You know, with all the Y2K stuff we have to be prepared for anything."

Kevin nodded and waited long enough to give Brianna one more long, deep kiss. Taking her hand, they allowed themselves to be led back to the rest of the group.

****************

"They're on their way back over!" Bianca whispered excitedly pulling Nick's arms tighter around her waist. "I wonder if she said yes!"

"Well, we'll find out in a second," Nick whispered back.

Brianna and Kevin walked up to the group, who seemed to be growing very impatient.

"Well...?" they asked expectantly.

"Well what?" Brianna asked laughing.

"What did you tell him?" Ivy asked with wide eyes.

"Did you say yes?" Nicole chimed in to the chatter.

Looking up at Kevin, Brianna stated, "Baby, how come they knew before I did?!" Looking back at the group, she beamed with delight. "We're getting married!"

"Yay!" Bianca cheered, hugging her best friend. "I'm so happy for y'all."

"Look," Ivy gasped. "The fireworks are gorgeous."

They all turned just in time to see the fireworks explode all the way down the Eiffel Tower.

Kevin leaned in to smother Brianna with his hot kisses. Tonight would definitely be eventful for them. "Bree, I don't want to spend another minute without you." He trailed a few kisses down the back of her neck. "I love you. And next year, when we're married, your life's gonna be as close to perfect as it can be." Brianna smiled up at him and returned each of his kisses lovingly.

Everyone stood in awe, gazing at the sky. They all stood admiring everything before them, none of them saying a word., just admiring the splendor of their surroundings and enjoying being in the company of best friends.

Brianna leaned into Kevin's warm embrace and whispered over to her best friend. "Hey, Bianca, isn't life amazing?" she asked, her eyes twinkling with happiness and her cheeks flushed from the air's chill.

"Huh?" Bianca asked amused, but confused, at the point of Brianna's question.

"I mean," Brianna continued, "doesn't it always succeed in blowing your mind?" One minute, you're up, the next you're down, but you never fail to be where fate wants you to be at any given time."

"Damn, chick, you did do a lot of serious thinking while you were at home, didn't you?" She pondered her response for a moment and then grinned broadly, showing off her straight, white teeth. "Yeah, I guess you're right. We always do end up right where we need to be." She stood up on her tip-toes and kissed Nick on the cheek before finishing her thought. "And I think when fate brought the nine of us together, it knew how badly we needed each other." She reached out and took Brianna's hand. "I love ya, girl! I don't know what I'd do without you. I'm really happy for you and Kev."

Brianna smiled and felt happy tears stinging the backs of her eye-lids. "Thanks, Bean, that means a lot to me." And it did. Brianna felt like she had been gone forever and was glad to see that everyone had missed her instead of just moving on.

The two best friends returned their gaze to the skies, thrilled with where life had led them so far and hopeful about where it would take them next.

THE END
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=5416