Forever Loved by jmodel
Summary: A marriage based on deception, a love stronger than life itself and things aren’t always what they may seem…
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group
Genres: Drama
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 1961 Read: 6694 Published: 07/27/03 Updated: 07/27/03

1. Characters by jmodel

2. Prologue by jmodel

3. Forgotten by jmodel

4. Love at First Site by jmodel

Characters by jmodel
Forever Loved

Characters


Jennifer Mindy
She’s 21,talented, and beautiful. She just recently got done recording her second album Red, White and Blue. Despite her fame and fortune, she enjoys just being a girl. She likes shopping, reading romance novels and idyllic days at the beach. She’s also married to one of the hottest guys in Hollywood Nick Carter. Her and Nick reside in the Key West, Florida.



Nick Carter
He’s 23, and is a member of the Backstreet Boys. They are on a break right now and he is going solo. Married to Jen.


Sarah Roman
This 22 yr old is one of Jen’s best friends. She just finished up graduating from UCSC and is a physical therapist in Long Beach, California. She is engaged to Howie Dorough.


AJ Mclean
Since Backstreet Boys is on a break, he recently moved to Santa Monica and also is trying to go solo. He is in loved with someone but knows not to touch her. She doesn’t know…

Jessica Baker
One of the top Hollywood actresses, she resigns in Los Angeles, California. Possibility a key to Kevin’s future.

Laura Walker
She is 25, and is currently dating Justin Timberlake from Nsync but
what happens when a friend will interfer what they have, jealousy and hatred will happen.

Other characters
Brian Littrell
Howie Dorough
Kevin Richardson
Kristin Richardson
Leighanne Littrell
Justin Timberlake- Jen’s ex boyfriend.
Prologue by jmodel
I stared intently as the raindrops pounded rhythmically on the window, as I looked behind me. I knew I was leaving behind the person I intently grew up with. He was my lover and soul mate. Sighing heavily, I allowed the concept I had been hiding from me to finally sink in.

I knew this was the right thing to do. As the taxi slowly took a stop at the Florida airport, I rose quickly out of my seat with my luggage, placing my hand on the handle of the taxi. A wet mixture of swift wind and raindrops chilled me immediately, sending shivers straight up and down my spine.

I quickly walked to the airport, all ready cold and wet from the rain. After sometime, when everything was set up, the announcer came on announcing that the flight to Los Angeles, California will be now boarding. I went on the plane not ever planning on looking back. With tears streaming down my face, I took my luggage and boarded the plane.
Forgotten by jmodel
Chapter One
August 8, 2001
Every day is so wonderful, then suddenly,
It's hard to breathe
Now and then, I get insecure from all the pain
I'm so ashamed
I am beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring me down
I am beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring me down, oh no
So, don't you bring me down today
To all your friends, you're delirious
So, consumed in all your doom
Trying hard to fill the emptiness, the pieces gone,
Left the puzzle undone, is that the way it is?
You are beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring you down, oh no
'Cause you are beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring you down, oh no
So, don't you bring me down today
No matter what we do
No matter what we say
We're the song inside the tune
Full of beautiful mistakes
And everywhere we go,
The sun will always shine
And tomorrow we might
Awake on the other side
'Cause we are beautiful no matter what they say
Yes, words won't bring us down, no
We are beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring us down, oh no
So, don't you bring me down today
Don't you bring me down today
Don't you bring me down today
By Christina Aquilera
Don’t you bring me down today, ooh. Jen, I think that’s all for the day said Johnny Wright. You did very well, and tomorrow we should be done with your album.

I acknowledge Johnny with a wave of my hand, as I headed out of the studio. I walked to my silver Mercedes, Benz. I put the keys in the ignition and started up the car, it was a hot August day in Florida and I decided to have to top down of the car.

As time passed, I pulled up to my home In the Keys. I just recently moved here with Nick We decided to get a house with a private beach with it, it was nice since we live parents close to his Jane and Bob.

I turned the car off, and walked inside, putting my keys on the kitchen counter, and pushed the button on the message machine.

I listened closing, as I layed on the couch tired from a long day. You have three new messages. Message, one sent today at 10:00 pm. Hey baby doll, it’s AJ. I was just wondering if you like to go out tomorrow night and see a movie. Since, I haven’t seen you in a while, you’re probably at the studio. Maybe I will stop in later to see you. Call me back, I should be home tonight. Two sent today at 1:30 pm, hey Jen it’s Sarah, I have the time when the plane arrives on Saturday, give me a call. Later Sarah. Three sent today at 3:30 pm. Honey, my flight comes in at 8:30, looking forward to see you. I love you Nick.

I was just drifting off to sleep, when I heard his message. I stared at my watch which the time read 7:00 clock. It was going to be a while when I was going to see him. How could I forgot, Nick was coming back from Atlantic, Georgia visiting with Brian. I grabbed a snack to go and rushed to my car. I knew it might be a while…
Love at First Site by jmodel
Chapter Two

I arrived at the airport, not very shortly. I was glad that I was going to be right on time, the plane had arrived. I waited patiently, while the passengers where boarding off the plane.

When I saw a familiar face, I was never so happy to see him. I rushed to him, with a big smile on my face. He had dropped his bags and opened his arms out to me. He wrapped them tightly never wanting to let go. He looked different since the last time, I saw him. His hair was a new color, and the way he smelled was different to. I had always found him using Old Spice. I can tell he was wearing a type of cologne that I had once smelled the scent at time when I was at store. I let go, of the embrace.

Nick: I was never any happier to see her, I know it has been two weeks, but when I saw her it was like the first time I’d met her all over again. I had this tingling feeling, inside of me. Like it was my first time doing a performance, at the talent show. I saw forest green eyes light up, and her smile.”

“ She was wearing a baby blue tank top, and tight white Capri’s. She was beautiful.
When I held her, I couldn’t let go. God, I missed her. I always bring her a long with me even on tour. I touched her long slinky brown hair, and I can tell, she was using Herbal Essence. I looked down at her and smiled.”

“I had missed my baby, while I was gone. I left a message on your cell phone. Did you get it by any chance?”

Jen: Actually Nick, I haven’t even had the time to check my messages on my cell phone. When, I got home from the studio, I just had the enough time to check them when I was there. I was tired, and I almost forgot that you were coming home today. It’s really stressful and tiring. You know how it is trying to get everything done in the last minute.

He chuckled for a second, and looked at me with those big blue eyes of his.

“Yes, I do.” Replied Nick. As we both headed out to the parking lot, he reached out and grabbed my hand. Baby, Brian also says hi by the way. I know that you haven’t seen him in a while especially the others.

Speaking of which, AJ is in town. He is staying at his Grandma’s house right now. I am going to go see a movie with him maybe tomorrow night.

He let go of my hand. I can tell something just happened. Was it something I said? All of sudden everything seemed blank. Nick didn’t talk to me until we got home. The whole ride home was the worst time in my life.

Nick: I know, I shouldn’t have gotten so jealous, I wasn’t mad at her. I couldn’t tell her. I couldn’t of never have told her the truth. I have been deceiving her. Carrying something I have had for four long years of our marriage. I would’ve told her when I got married, I couldn’t. Strike of pity came to me, my stomach felt empty. I felt cold all over, and sweat was dripping from my forehead. Can she tell that I was hiding something from her? I looked at her as we were walking to the car. She looked confused; I can tell she was deep in thought right now. I will tell Jen, but right now it isn’t time.

When I first met her, I was at Starbucks. She was like an angel, and I never felt the same since.

1996

I had just taken a break, from the studio. We were practicing for the concert in Tampa, and I decided to get some coffee since prier from the night before, we had a concert that night before in Jacksonville, Fl. And I was still tired from it. I didn’t get to bed until 4:00 in the morning.

I walked into the shop, and I could smell the scent of coffee. Which just seemed perfect. I saw her, like I never saw anything more beautiful. She was at the corner at a table, reading a book. She had long, glowing brown hair, very petite young woman. She was wearing a blue skirt that went to her knees, and a light green top. She seemed to very interested in the book; she didn’t seem to look up from it. One piece of strand from her hair was floating out which was very sexy.

I came out from my trance, and noticed that I was keeping up the line that had occurred. I quickly paid for my coffee and walked over to her.

I put down my book, and picked up my purse. As I was reaching for it, I heard a voice talk to me. I quickly looked up and saw him.

Hi, my name is Nick. His hand reached out to me. I shook it, and replied my name is Jen.

Present

Nick are you ok replied Jen. Yeah, I am fine, as he hopped in the car, he looked directly at the car window. Not wanting to look at Jen. As he was thinking, I knew that this would be a while for me to explain to her, what is really going on. I can’t hide it from her any longer, it hurts deep inside.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=547