Understanding and Value by jmodel
Summary: Betrayal, leaves someone hurt and depressed. Can she over come what has happened in her life and except what she has now, maybe overcome it. Or will she just want to end it there.
Categories: Fanfiction > Music > NSYNC Characters: Justin
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 969 Read: 2387 Published: 07/27/03 Updated: 07/28/03

1. The thought of her and him by jmodel

2. Could It Be by jmodel

The thought of her and him by jmodel
I woke up to the sound of the alarm going off. It read 10:00 a.m. I didn't want to get up, I knew I shouldn't even be sleeping in at this time. The hearing the ringing of alarm in my ears was very discomfortingas I covered my pillow over my ears, not wanting to get up out of bed to get it. I tried going back to sleep, but I couldn't. All these long days just laying in bed. I don't know how long I have been there. I knew what I was doing was wrong. I didn't care anymore. It wasn't me, it was him. I knew that this was going to happen one way or another. I didn't know that love could hurt so bad, and it felt sickening now. It was great relationship. Together with him for six years. It was a beautiful relationship, but it ended the break up ended up so briefly and quick. It hurt, knowing it was over and he ended up with her. Why did she have to come in. Ruin what they have shared together.


She couldn't get the image of her and Justin out of her head. Yeah, she was gorgeous. She saw her at the convention that they were out in Las Vegas. Her and Justin stayed at the 4 seasons hotel where the convention was held. She wish she had never gone. The way she had kept herself, confident in her looks. Very smart any guy would of fallen for her. She 5'8, long black hair, blue eyes and very tan. I am cute, atleast, maybe not be tall with long sexy legs. About 5'4 with shoulder length brown hair with red highlights and grey eyes. There was something about her that Justin found her striking. I knew that after what happened at the hotel was something that changed both of there lives forever.

She didn't want to think about it any longer, she tossed and turned for a while. Finally rising out of bed she looked at the clock it read 10:09. Why couldn't things go back to what they were normal where she thought.
Could It Be by jmodel
I got out my bed and went over to my closest to change into something decent. I decided on a pair of tight blue pants and a light blue shirt. I pulled my long brown hair in a messy bun and walked downstairs to kitchen. I have been living in studio by beach.

I saw that I had a 15 messages on my machine, I didn't want to bother checking it. I opened the sliding glass door and stepped on the deck. It was nice just being outside smelling the fresh air again. I put my toes in the sand and looked into water that set in front of me. Florida is a nice place, I thought. I have moved out only because of Justin. I used to live Seattle, Washington and the first time I had met Justin was bank I was working at.

1998

The time was passing by slowly, as I looked at the clock. I didn't get off until 6:00 pm and just seemed like this day was never going to end. It going by slow and we had barely any customers in, as I was dealing with a customer. I looked up and saw the most handsome guy I'd ever seen. He walked in wearing khaki pants and a long white shirt, he had seemed to not wanted to be noticed by anyone because he had a pair of dark sunglasses on and a black hat. As, I trying to put in customers code, I had stopped just staring at him. Hello replied the customer, I am kinda in a hurry. Oh, I am really sorry.

Apparently the guy looked at me briefly and smiled. My friend next to me took care of him. I had wished I did.

I have a check I need to cash in. As Angel was handling with him. I was called to to talk to Mike the owner, I left.

As I looked behind me I thought I saw him take of his glasses, and saw the biggest green eyes ever. I could feel myself shake. Are you okay, as Mike replied to me.

I am fine, and went back to what I was doing to him. At the end of the day. I had left work, and I went to my ford thunderbird and when I was walking to my car. I had heard a voice behind me. I thought I heard someone call out my name.

I turned around and saw Angel. Waving me to with a piece of paper.

Jen, I forgot to give this to you. The guy that came thought you were cute, and since you were busy. He gave me his cell phone number.

I took it, and smiled. Thank you, I guess I will call you later.

Yeah, he seemed really nice. He kinda looked familiar. Are going to call him.

I don't know as I walked to my car and drove home. I was holding the number in my hand, and looked at it for a while. Should call him.

I thought about it, when I got home. I picked up my cell phone and started to dial his number, is this wrong. I don't even know him.

Present

I saw the clouds start to form in the sky, I ended up walking back to my home. I closed the door and at the same time heard the door bell ring. I walked to it and opened it. I didn't except him to show up at my door.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=554