The Teenage Diaries by Beautiful_Letdown
Summary: Lincoln High was a good school for sophomore James Linburrow until A.J. McLean came. A.J. McLean was a God. All the right clothes, all the shoes, his father was near a millionaire and his mother was the most beautiful woman that walked the earth. Desiree is the love of his life and his reputation is threatened. He?ll fight till the dead end no matter how many lives he needs to ruin, how many people he has to step over or how many people he has to devastate. To him, these years are more than required years to being successful; this is the beginning of his life.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Other
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama
Warnings: Violence, Sexual Content, Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1113 Read: 941 Published: 01/02/06 Updated: 01/06/06

1. Chapter One by Beautiful_Letdown

2. Chapter Two by Beautiful_Letdown

Chapter One by Beautiful_Letdown
His hand gently brushed her check and she smiled closing her eyes as he rubbed her shoulder.

“You know I love you so much?” he whispered and she sighed. Her hand touched his chest and then she leaned her head against his chest. She opened her eyes and just listened quietly to the beat of his heart. His hand stroked her bare back and she kissed his chest.

“Love you too.” She whispered.

“You know,” he said with a smug smile, “When are we gonna have sex cause lying here naked isn’t going to do anymore.” He laughed. And her hand across his chest made him cringe and rollover.

“Shut up.” She said grinning, “I know you like my body and I like yours surfer boy.”

“I’m not a surfer boy!”

“Yes you are. You got a little muscle,” she laughed getting off the bed and gliding to a corner with outstretched arms as he stalked her, “the floppy blonde hair that covers your blue eyes and you’re just so pretty.” She cooed and she started to make baby noises and pull his face. He grabbed her legs and pulled her legs up. She kept her upper body up by spreading her arms apart across the ocean blue wall.

“Lincoln!” she cried laughing, “Down boy, down!” He growled at her and put her down. Her arms stayed above her head as he climbed on her.

“I’m ready for you baby.” He licked her cheek. His hot breath nearly made her moan. She gathered her composure and pushed him away gently.

“I’m Catholic.” She said and he scratched his eyebrow.

“Yeah, I know. You remind me every time we do this.” He laughed and she smiled as her arms dropped to the floor. He eyes stopped and locked at something.

“What are you starring at?” he laughed and smacked him across his head, “Don’t stare at my boobs. Makes me uncomfortable.”

“God, girl. We’re sitting here naked on the floor. I know you’ve starred at my penis a million times.” He said as she giggled hysterically, “So why can’t I stare at those perfect little chocolate mountains.” He grinned and she laughed out loud. Suddenly the door downstairs slammed and he looked at her. He lunged forward and kissed her lips quickly.

“Oh my Gosh.” She said and he grinned as he slipped on his boxers. She ran and slipped her underwear on. She slipped the dress on and threw her dark hair over her shoulders. She snatched a Seventeen magazine from her stand and watched as he hopped around trying to get his pants on.

“Desiree!”

She threw the magazine down and slipped his shirt over his head, “Yeah!” she slapped his butt as he climbed out the window.

“I got-” She shut the window just in time to not hear the last comment. She stuck her tongue out and mouth ‘See you at school.’ He disappeared and she hopped back on her bed and ripped open the magazine just as the door opened.

“Hey mom.” She smiled.
Chapter Two by Beautiful_Letdown
Chapter Two

“This fire has been a major blow to the school. Once again, students are being transferred to high school close to their houses because of a major over night blaze that killed a janitor and a firefighter. More details to come. This is certainly a shock to the residents nearby. The police say…” he flipped the station and Seether’s “ Remedy” began to play from his speakers softly.

He pulled his car into the student parking lot and killed the engine. He stepped out and saw her leaning against the gate. She was looking away at the passing cars. He grabbed his book bag from the backseat and jogged over to her.

“Hey, Jenny.” He said. She looked at him.

“Hey, did you hear about Morton High.”

“No, what happened?” he asked pretending to be interested as they linked arms and started across the street.

“There was a fire over night and it killed two people. They’re gonna send some of the kids from there over to our school.” She said and he nodded.

“Kay, cool.” He said and she slapped his arm gently.

“You don’t care do you?” she pouted.

“Truthfully, no but I’ll pretend to for you.” He said kissing her check as they walked into the brick building.

“You’re a jerk you know, but it’ll do.” She said opening her locker that stood almost directly at the door. He stood behind her just in case any jerk decided to try and slam the door and hit her.

“Hey Jenny, about Morgan, are you gonna fight her cause I’ll fight her if she touches you.”

“Just worry about her stupid boyfriend. He thinks the same way as you. Let girls fight girls and guys fight guys okay.” She grabbed her thick History book and slammed the locker.

“Okie dokie.” He kissed her when she turned around gently as he starred in her eyes. The bell rang and the two stood embraced in each other as other did the same or hurried to class.

“I love you.” He whispered and she smiled. She pulled his face near and gently brushed her lips against his.

“God, love you too Lincoln.” She slipped past him and she jumped as his hand hit her butt.

“Told you I’d get you back at school sweet heart.”

“Well, may God damn you.” She laughed and she ran off down the hallway to her class.


_______________________________________________________________

“It’s very nice of you to join us Mr. Linburrow.” The teacher said and James nodded grinning as he sat down.

“My pleasure.” He responded cheerfully and he heard a muffled, “Sit down.” From behind him. He turned around and starred at his best friend Rob Lowe.

“You stand up ugly.” He said and Rob laughed.

“Boys, shut up.” the teacher sighed.

“You can’t say that.” Rob responded sweetly and there were a couple giggles and chuckles.

“Out Rob.”

“Fine, off with your head then.” He mumbled and he walked out.

“As most of you have heard, there was a fire at Morton High. Some of the students will be coming here for classes. There will be students in this class. I’m not sure how many but they are being transferred right now and will be here by next Monday.”

“Well,” James mumbled, “Thank God it’s Friday.” He said with a grin. He looked at his friend Micheal Typoh.

“Hopefully, there’s some hot girls man.” He said and James chuckled.

“I’m cool.” He said, “I already got mine.”
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=6418