Bubblewrap by Dezra
Summary: AJ, an annoying Blonde, Bubblewrap, and a long car trip. What could POSSIBLY happen? ^_^
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian
Genres: Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 748 Read: 1100 Published: 08/05/03 Updated: 08/05/03

1. Ash you are STILL an idiot. by Dezra

Ash you are STILL an idiot. by Dezra

Bubblewrap



POP! POPOPOPOPOPOP!



Bubblewrap. God did AJ hate bubblewrap. Fun at the right times but on a long road trip with an annoying blond popping it? That, was Hell.



POP! POP!



"Will you stop that!?" AJ asked gripping the wheel tighter in annoyance.



A pair of blue eyes turned to him innocently. "What?" POP!



"That!" AJ motioned to the bubble wrap sitting in the others lap. "Stop the incessant popping!"



"I can't."



"Why the hell not?!" AJ asked.



"Because than it wouldn't be incessant." The blond replied.



"Grrrrrrr..." AJ growled but didn't reply.



The next ten minutes were quiet except the popping of the bubblewrap, and if you listened closely the sound of AJ's teeth grounding.



The young singer AJ was driving turned to him after awhile. "You do realize that if you keep grinding your teeth like that they'll slowly grate down to nothing?"



AJ slowly turned his head to glare at him. "You do realize that if you keep popping that you won't make it to our destination alive?"



The blond one shrank away from his friend. "B-but I'm bored!"



"Well don't pop the bubblewrap!" AJ shouted.



"Fine." The properly chastised blond muttered.



There was blissful silence for all of two minutes while the annoyance thought of something to do that wouldn't get him killed.



"Are we there yet?"



"No."



"How long 'til we get there?"



"Twenty minutes. Why Howie made me bring you along I have no idea but remind me to punch him next time."



"Oooh. Someone's pissed."



"Thank you Captain Obvious!"



"Your welcome Captain Ambiguous."/P>

"What?" AJ looked to his passenger. "That was stupid. Your counterpart is rubbing off on you."



"And that's a bad thing?"



AJ just sighed and didn't respond. Fifteen minutes. He just had to make it fifteen more minutes. Then he would be free of the ever tormenting bubblewrap.



POP!



Ignore it.



POP! POP!



Just don't respond and maybe he'll stop.



POPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP!



Just count to ten. AJ told himself. One.



POPOPOPOPOP!



Two.



POP!



Three.



POPOPOPOPOP!



Four.



POPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP!



Forget it! AJ grabbed the nearest thing and beat the blond over the head with it.



The popping continued.



POPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP!



"If you don't stop that I'll throw you out of this car."



The popping stopped.



AJ thanked the lord and pulled off the interstate. Just eight minutes left.



POP!



AJ scowled at his passenger. "What did I-?"



"It wasn't me!" The blond piped up.



"Then what was it?"



"The tire."



"GOD DAMMIT!" AJ roared and pulled over to the side of the road.



The two Backstreeter's piled out of the car to inspect the damage.



"Go get the spare." AJ ordered.



The other man complied and walked to the trunk. A few seconds later he returned. "Um


Bone?"



"Yeah?"



"There isn't a spare."



"WHAT?!?" AJ screamed and threw a full blown hissy-fit, cussing up a storm that would make a sailor blush.



"Bubblewrap?" His friend offered holding it out. "It's a great stress reliever."



AJ looked at his friend with a look of death before pulling out the book he'd beat him with earlier. "Brian. Run now."



Brian's eyes widened and he dropped the bubblewrap before running in the direction of Howie's house.



"What am going to tell your cousin?" AJ asked himself before chasing him waving the book in the air and yelling the entire way.



If one could make out the jumbled mass of words pouring from AJ McLean's mouth one might have heard. "If I ever meet the man who invented bubblewrap I'm gonna kill 'im."



The End.

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=746