Miracle of God by Poster_Girl
Summary: Aj and Ana get the news that they're going to have a baby. Their daughter is born two months early and they don't know if she's going to make it or not.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Other
Genres: Drama
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Dream Come True
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 301 Read: 695 Published: 05/29/06 Updated: 05/29/06

1. The Honeymoon by Poster_Girl

The Honeymoon by Poster_Girl
Author's Notes:
This story is being written for my friend Ana. She knows why....
“I love you!” Ana shouted at her husband as she bounded off the plane toward her destination.

“I love you too!” Aj shouted to his wife as he followed her.

Alex could see the beach from the airplane as he got off. God the water was so blue that he could hardly wait to get Ana in the waves; especially if she wore that bright blue bikini she’d bought the day before they left Tahiti for the Caribbean.

He caught up with her in the lounge. She was standing with her back to him staring out the window, so he snuck up behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on top of her head.

“It’s beautiful,” she whispered covering his hands with hers.

“You are,” he replied kissing the spot on her head where his chin had been. “C’mon, we’d better get going.”

They retrieved their luggage, hailed a cab and were on their way to the Renaissance Caribbean within minutes.

They rode the elevator up to the eighteenth floor, to the honeymoon suite. They walked down the short hall and stood outside the door to their suite while Aj unlocked it. He stepped back so Ana could enter before him. He followed, pulling their luggage in behind him.

He took their luggage off the cart and set it just inside the door and pushed the cart out into the hallway and left it there. Ana snuck up behind him as he closed the door. When he turned around she pushed him up against the door, fisted her hands in his pink polo shirt and kissed him.

He wrapped his arms around her and deepened the kiss; all thoughts of that bright blue bikini fled to the deepest recesses of his mind......
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=7836