Words by Frick N Frack Luver
Summary: Some people have spoken out of love but you can't always take back the things you have said
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick, Other
Genres: Angst, Drama
Warnings: Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1670 Read: 677 Published: 06/14/06 Updated: 06/14/06

1. Chapter 1 by Frick N Frack Luver

Chapter 1 by Frick N Frack Luver
Author's Notes:
ok All I have to say is that this is kinda based on a dream I had about Nick last night ( it wasn't a good one eitheir ) and this does have small appearences by the other boys but, it mostly it focused on Liz (Me) and Nick, i'm the 6th BSB , actually the " Backstreet Girl " lol anyways on with the story ....
"Liz ?" Nick Asked.

"What?" Liz answered back sitting on the couch, her and the boys had just finished a show about thirty minutes ago, and they were now on the tour bus.

"Are You Okay ? "

"Of Course I am, why are you so worried all of a sudden? "

" I don't know you've seem really stressed "

" I'm Not Nick "

" Yeah You Are "

" Am Not "

" Liz I can tell when you're lying "

Liz just sighed deeply, she knew she was lying to Nick, her boyfriend had been hard on her for the past few days

She was very tired and irritable but, put on a brave face when she and the boys performed, which was just another way of hiding it deep down on the inside pressure was beginning to get to her.

" I'm not Nick " Liz got off the couch and went over to and walked over to the cabinets to find a snack.

" Aren't you supposed to love your boyfriend , instead of trying to satisfy him, I mean you do a lot of things for the guy, and I don't mean it in a good way "

" He does love me Nick, i'm not there just for his satisfaction purposes "

" Yeah.. right, you're just a posession to him "

Liz placed down the butter knife with a hard thud, glared at Nick and asked. " Since when is my boyfriend your business ? "

" Liz I can see right through the guy he doesn't care about you or your career, he doesn't care about what you want as long as he gets his way "

" Shut up, just drop it, you don't even know him "

" Well if your telling us to drop it , then why did you just bring it back up ? "

" Because I just ... " she stopped in mid sentence

" You just what ? " Nick asked folding his arms across his chest.

" Forget it "

" Why what's bothering you ? "

" Nothing, leave me alone "

" You don't have to be so pissy about it "

" Who said I was being pissy Nick? you're the one who's being a pain in my a** "

" You think i'm a pain in your a** ? i'm only trying to help ! "


" I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM NICKOLAS! "

" THAT'S A LOAD OF BULL LIZ, YOU'VE BEEN KEEPING IT FROM US FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS ! "

" I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM, WHY DON'T YOU DO ME A FAVOR AND STAY OUT OF MY LIFE PERMANATLY ! " Liz then stormed into her room and slammed the door shut.

" FINE SEE IF I CARE ! " Nick yelled before brushing past the rest of the boys and storming out of the bus.

Kevin knocked on Liz's door and asked " What was all that about?"

" I Hate Him Kev ! " She screamed into one of the pillows but, loud enough so he could hear her.

" No you don't Liz "

" Yes I do I never want to speak to him ever again ... just leave me alone ! "

" Are you sure you - " Kevin began but, Liz cut him off.

" I don't want to talk about it, not right now please leave me alone "

Kevin sighed and steeped away from the door he figured that once Liz had calmed down she'd want to talk about it.


...................................................

The rain poured down in heavy amounts and wasn't going to let up anytime soon. About five police cars and a ambulance were parked in the middle of the road, and a strecher was being pulled out , a man was placed on it and hooked with oxygen, the doors shut and they drove off. The car was now a twisted ball of metal, once the police were done investigating the accident they took off as well.

Liz was sitting at home watching TV, suddenly a sight on the screen nearly took her breath away, it was a crumbled up SUV.

" That's looks like ... " She thought. when Liz saw the license plate number she developed a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. Deciding to follow her instinct Liz grabbed her keys and headed out the door.

She walked into the reception area and asked a woman in the front. " Do you happen to know if a guy by the name of Nick Carter was brought in ? "

She searched on the patient list and asked. " Nickolas Gene Carter ? "

" Yes "

" Come with me " Liz swallowed the lump in her throat.

" He's in there " she pointed to a room on the left.

" Thank You "

Liz walked in and overheard one of the docters.

" 7:53 Pm ? "

" Correct "

" What's that supposed to mean ? " Liz asked.

The docters all snapped their attention towards her. They talked to each other in whispers, then one of them asked " Are you a friend of his ? "

" Yes ? "

" Well then i'm sorry for your loss "

" What ? "

" I'm afraid Nick has passed away "

At the second he said that, time seemed to stop everything.

Liz just walked over to the bed and gazed at his pale and lifeless body. " Nick ? " she asked, then broke down and sobbed uncontrolably.

Liz then decided to leave, as soon as she got home she picked up the phone.

" Lizzy ? " Brian asked.

" Hey B-rok "

" What's Wrong ? "

" B I got some bad news "

" What? "

" It's about Nick .... he's ... he's gone Bri "

" What? " Brain asked in disbelief.

" He's dead "

Dead silence fell on the other side of the phone. " B are you still there ? "

" Yeah ... do you want me to come there ? "

" If you could .... I'm gonna call the rest of the boys "

Liz soon called everyone, as soon as they greeted her at the door, Liz ran over and hugged them. " shh Liz it's okay " the boys tried to reasure her.

" No it's not oh God why ? Why ? " the sobs shook her entire body.

The boys stayed for the rest of the night with Liz at a hotel, the funeral arangements were made and everything
was set.


A Week Later....

Liz and the boys, along with their families and Nick's siblings stood around the casket in the cemetary, the fans were also there. As soon as the service was over and everyone was beginning to leave, Liz stood there for a few seconds and stared at the tombstone and gazed at the following :

Nickolas Gene Carter 1980 - 2006

Then she whispered silently " I'm sorry Nick " placed a flower on the grave then left.

...................


Liz sat up straight in bed, she touched her cheeks and felt the wetness of tears she wiped them away and climbed out of bed, slowly she opened the door everything was quiet, all of the boys except one were sitting on the couch.

" Hey Liz, Feeling Better ? " Brian asked.

" Yeah, where's Nick ? "

" Outside "

" Ok thanks Rok "

" Anytime "

Then she went out, and felt content to see him sitting on the edge of the sidewalk.

" Hello Nick "

He turned his head towards her, " Hey "

Liz paused for a second then began " Nick ... um I did some thinking "

" Yeah and ? "

" Well before I get to my point... I had a dream about you Nick, you had died in a car crash, it seemed real ... it was like you were really gone, you left me and the rest of the guys hanging .... we held a funeral everyone was crying .. it's a nightmare that'd I'd like to forget "

" Liz it's okay i'm still here ... i'm not going anywhere ... why are you crying ? "

" I feel guilty, I blamed your death on myself I never got a chance to say those three simple words .. I never got to say I was - "

" Sorry ? " he asked.

" Yeah how'd you know ? "

" I'm sorry too , I was going to apologize earlier but, you were sleeping, so I came out here to think, I never meant those things I said and we can't be angry at each other forever ya know ? "

" I'm sorry Nick "

" C,mere " he said and wrapped her in a hug and countinued " It's okay you're forgiven I forgive you Liz, I shouldn't of beeen asking you about your boyfriend anyway "

" No Nick what you said about William is true, I was just scared to admit it and never meant what I said about you staying out of my life permanatly , that was out of love , yet again i'm so sorry Nick "

" it's okay cause I am too, you wanna go in now ? "

" Yeah ... love ya Nicky "

" Love ya too Lizzy "

Liz walked back inside knowing the fact of never taking her loved ones for granted, because it might be too late to take it all back.

ok hope u guys liked it , send in some reviews and the part I dreamed about was when Nick died in the car crash it was terrible, anyways that's all for now
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=7875