Back To Your Heart by Carter
Summary: Sequel To I Cant Go There Tahlia breaks up with Brian just months before...he starts to flash back...Nick picks him up to go into the studio..but Nick gets hungry he wants to go to a cafe down the street Brian says no he can't go there its too much him and Tahlia...until he meets her in San Francisco at McDonalds..
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Brian
Genres: Alternate Universe
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 2865 Read: 8989 Published: 07/03/06 Updated: 07/03/06
Chapter 2 by Carter
The words to say
The road to take
To find a way back to your heart
What can I do?
To get to you
And find a way back to your heart


Brian walked up to Tahlia’s door and rang the doorbell.
“Coming!” she yelled and moments later she opened the door wearing a baby blue sweatshirt with some blue jeans.


“Comfortable I see” Brian chuckled.


“Yea…I didn’t really feel like getting all dressed up ya know? There just wasn’t any point. So yes I am comfortable today is that a problem?”


“No not really…”


“Good I wasn’t going to change anyway” Tahlia giggled.


“I knew you wouldn’t…I am smarter than you think…”


“Oh I am sure. Anyway come on in…I just have to finish getting read and then we can go”


“Alrighty” Brian walked into Tahlia’s house,” I like what you have done with the house why didn’t you ever do this back in Orlando?”


“ I don’t know…I really just wanted to I guess experience something new all of my friends houses they look very much like this with the yellowish orange walls. But mine is difference they have a lot of fabrics and they really don’t but I of course didn’t do this…I had someone come in and do it for me. I am not at all talented with doing these kinds of things,” she explained.


“I know you aren’t. It’s nice though. So where are you working?” Brian asked.


“I am working at a near by school Wellington High School…me being an English teacher in all”


“Oh yea that’s right sorry I forgot”


“Don’t be sorry Brian I am sure you tried to forget about me right?”


“Oh yea” he lied.


“Liar hehe…anyway well I am done we can go now”


“Where exactly are we going?”


“Oh just the little café down the street they the best and I mean the best chicken salads you could ever possibly have in your life”


“Even better than the café on highway 1?”


“I don’t know? I haven’t been there for ages…if I ever go back to Orlando I’ll make sure to tell you…or you can just be the judge of that yourself”


“All right I am hungry how about we get going before I literally melt away”


“Haha very funny”



~~~~~~


Brian and Tahlia sat down at a near by table and ordered their food.


“So Brian anyone ‘special’ in your life? I haven’t been keeping up on the latest Backstreet dirt” She laughed.


“No”


“Oh come on you really haven’t found anyone new?”


“No…just never really thought about it I guess”


“You really aren’t over me are you?” Tahlia questioned.


“No…not really is it REALLY that obvious?” Brian replied.


“Yea you know just a little”


“What about you? Anyone in your life who is I guess special?”


“No”


“Oh”


“Brian I really know what you are thinking and believe me it’s a no”


‘Tahlia why? Don’t you remember all the fun we had together? Don’t you miss that?”


“Brian let’s not talk about that please? I really have tried to forget about it. I still have but us it no more”


“So are you telling me there is NOTHING I can do?”


“Brian…no…now please just drop it all right?”


“Fine Tahlia I will drop it.”

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=7914