New Bride by AngelgirlD
Summary:

Angella had made a promise to marry to a gifted man. He would live for her and only for her, but her heart wasn't his. But he was not what he seemed to be.




Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Howie
Genres: Action, Adventure, Alternate Universe
Warnings: Domestic Violence, Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: Yes Word count: 18507 Read: 36794 Published: 07/09/06 Updated: 07/21/08

1. Sumary by AngelgirlD

2. Chapter 2 by AngelgirlD

3. Chapter 3 by AngelgirlD

4. Chapter 4 by AngelgirlD

5. Chapter 5 by AngelgirlD

6. Chapter 6 by AngelgirlD

7. Chapter 7 by AngelgirlD

8. Chapter 8 by AngelgirlD

9. Chapter 9 by AngelgirlD

10. Chapter 10 by AngelgirlD

11. Chapter 11 by AngelgirlD

12. Chapter 12 by AngelgirlD

13. Chapter 13 by AngelgirlD

14. Chapter 14 by AngelgirlD

15. Chapter 15 by AngelgirlD

16. Chapter 16 by AngelgirlD

17. Chapter 17 by AngelgirlD

18. Chapter 18 by AngelgirlD

19. Chapter 19 by AngelgirlD

20. Chapter 20 by AngelgirlD

21. Chapter 21 by AngelgirlD

22. Chapter 22 by AngelgirlD

Sumary by AngelgirlD
Author's Notes:
It's my first attempt in fanfic writing, so plz bare with me but be honest and constructive and positive making your reviews...remember I'm a newbe lol!
Edition of this work is by (Hilda Warren)
The New Bride
By Angelgirl Dorough

Summary
Angella had made a promise to marry to a gifted man. He would live for her and only for her, but her heart wasn’t his. But he was not what he seemed to be.
Chapter 1
She was bound by a promise to marry to a strange man whom she only had known through a letter he had once written to her. But her dad gave his word to him because he owes money to him.
“Why father, why I have to marry him? He is an older man and I do not love him, I love Antonio from The Rebels Family”.
“Why, my daughter this is the only way I can save my live, you can say that I made a pat with the devil”.
“Oh, father what have you done? You are condemning me if I wed this man that my heart does not belong too”.
Angella was talking to her dad, but someone was there listening to their conversation without their knowledge.
“Oh, my dear but you will love me, you will. I just have to get rid of the man that is in between us and you’ll be mine forever”.
Their conversation stoped when they heard some rustling outside the window. The next morning a letter arrived notifying the return of Duke Howard Dwaine Dorough to the shores of England from France. To visit for the first time his fiancé and future bride and to seal the deal that would keep her father alive and let her misery begin and give her no way out.
Preparations were made and order were barked from the housekeeper and dear friend Angie to Angella who knew the troubles and hearthaches that this day would bring.
“Angella don’t worry I’m going to be here with you all the time, your father has granted me permission to stay beside you on this terrible day.”
“Angie, dear friend you have no idea how happy and relived I feel that you’ll be here with me…I don’t even know how he looks because he never sent a picture but I never asked for one either.”
“I know that was a mistake, because now he could be a hideous, old fat man.” Angie said. The two started giggling, it was the only jovial and joyful sound that had been heard since the whole ordeal began.
“Oh, good my dear you are taking it more relaxed I see”.
“Oh, father we just began to imagine how Duke Howard would look like because I never asked him for a picture, how can I miscount this important detail?”
“My dear, lovely daughter, you have told me your answer already. You are not in love with him so the interest is not there to search and pry on knowledge of him”.
“Oh father don’t worry I would not let you down if that means that I will have to forget about Antonio”.
” My daughter do not duel on the past look at the bright future upon your imminent marriage”. With that he left the room to check on the winery.
“Well, Angella I must leave, too and do the chores if I plan to be here tonight by your side”. With that Angella was left alone to duel on her misery and pray that her luck would change.
Chapter 2 by AngelgirlD
Author's Notes:
Once again Edit by Hilda Warren.
The New Bride
Chpater2
The time was running short and the Duke was about to arrive to their house and everything was set for his arrival.
“Angella, my dear are you ready to welcome your future husband?”
“Yes, father I ‘m ready.” She answered with a grimace on her face.
“Where is the duke? The sun is ready to set and he hasn’t arrived yet. Has something happened to him?” said Angie.
And Angella could only dream about it. She wasn’t a bad person but she wasn’t happy with the arrangements that were pondered on her. Without her knowledge, he was listening to everything and even seeing what she was thinking.
“Oh dear bride, you have much to learn. We will meet tonight don’t worry.”
The night had set and the hosted had given up on the Duke. He hoped that whatever that would happen would be enough to get him out of the hook and give freedom to his daughter. But all hopes were drowned when someone knocked on the door. Butler Martin opened the door to welcome the Duke about whom everyone was hoping that he never arrives.
“Good evening, I’m Duke Howard Dwaine Dorough- I believe everyone is expecting me”.
“Oh yes, sir, everyone is in the ballroom.” Martin smirked and thought to himself but “not wanting to see you.” He stepped out of the way to let the Duke in without realizing that he made the greatest mistake by inviting him in.
Meanwhile, Howard had heard the thoughts of Martin but gave no sign about that, because he wanted to see his Angella, who he only had seen without her knowledge but this time they’ll be facing each other. “Here I come my dear”.
Chapter 3 by AngelgirlD
Author's Notes:
Reviw is very appreciate!
New Bride
Chapter 3
He enters the ballroom and everyone’s eyes were upon him but his eyes were only on his Angella. She didn’t dare to look up to him but she knew that he was there. For a strange reason she could tell he was there, it was like she could sense his presence. He knew that she had sensed him there, but didn’t dare to look at him so he demanded her attention. She heard him for the first time in her head. And even though it was a demand, it was a sweet and melodic tune, which he spoke to her, telling her to look at him for the first time. “Oh, my dear look at me, I’m here only for you and only you.” It didn’t let her go, so she had to obey. There she dares to look at him with timid eyes that were in a brink of crying, because this will signify that all her hopes were now over and she was now and for forever his.
“Angella there he is, we were wrong, my lady, he is a gorgeous deity; you are so lucky, my lady the gods have smiled for you” said Angie.
“I believe not. This is a cruel joke on me and my heart. I was hoping that this was a nightmare that would never begin, but then... he is there, staring at me. I have no escape from this cage that the gods have put me in. ‘’
Howard heard this suffer and fear filled thought. He wanted to bind her through a vow to make her happy and change her mind, but he would do it in a way that she would be his willingly, without using power if that was possible… “You, my dear Angella, my bride to be, I will vow that you’ll love me and will be mine forever from you own choosing.” He walked up to her, but before reaching his desired and valuable jewel, Otreb, Angella’s father, came to him to welcome him to his house.
“Duke Howard, I was afraid that you would not make it tonight, but here you are; now I can rejoice for your presence in my humble home.” The Duke acknowledged the man and greeted him back.
Then, he excused himself and continued his task, going straight to his love desire. Angella had no escape now and to her unluck; Angie had moved a couple of steps away to give Angella the privacy that the duke had requested, without Angie realizing it.
“My fair lady, how are you tonight?’’ the Duke said.
“Well fine, Sir. Who do I have the honor to speak with?” said Angella.
“Oh, where are my manners, I’m Duke Howard Dwaine Dorough, the one you are promised to marry.’’
Angella’s calm seeming masquerade failed and she just couldn’t hide her sorrow.
“My dear Angella you are the joy of me that I can’t hide” said the Duke. “Please, I beg you Sir. Don’t say such things to a lady like me” said Angella.
“Why so? Are you ashamed of these feelings that now are dueling in you, which have been dormant for many years until you came to pass someone?”
“Sir, you do not know me at all. And I’m destined to marry you...’’ there she stopped when she realized that she had spoken too much for her taste.
“ I beg your forgiveness, I have said too much for your kind and so beautiful words, so ,Duke, pardon me” with that she left without saying another word trying, to escape his gaze and such beautiful words that he shouldn’t have said because she did not want to love him. The way she had pictured him in her mind before was all so wrong. He was everything he shouldn’t have been. His gaze was capturing her in a way she didn’t want to let go, she want to hear his kind words on and on... Confusion took over her, so the only way to feel safe and calm from the flood of emotions gathering up in her was to run. To escape from him. At least, for a while. She ran out the ballroom and into the hall passing the various halls, which seemed never ending, and several staircases. Till now her family’s estate had seemed tiny to her, but now it felt like she had run for years until she reached the garden doors that would help her escape the moment of heat that had transgressed in the ballroom.
Chapter 4 by AngelgirlD
Author's Notes:
Edit is by Hilda Warner and ofcourse feedback is very Appriciate!
New Bride

Chapter 4
He had followed her without her knowledge; he was waiting for the right moment to make his presence known. So he watched her and saw that his love was in the garden but something was wrong, she was crying and when he decide to go and console her but he didn’t move on as he heard that someone was there, calling her name and it was a voice of a man.

“Angella, Angella is that you?”
“Antonio my love is that you?’’
“Yes it’s me …”
“What are you doing here? My husband to be is in the ballroom and any minute someone would come for me.”
“You should come with me and forget everything” said Antonio.
That fueled the Duke with rage and he was about to make his presence known when he heard something he thought he would never hear.
“I can’t leave everything and travel around the world when my beloved father is at risk of loosing his life.” said Angella.

“Don’t be mad woman, I love you and your father never seeked your interest because if this was true, he would not sell you like a cattle in a farm to get out of debt.” ‘’Don’t say that, you do not know anything about my father’s affairs. Nana was right about you, you are only seeking some response from my father and that’s why you seek my attention. I think you better go before I scream for help.” said Angella crying in her heart, she was tearing up inside, he was tearing her out.
“You are mad, my lady, I do have my heart beating for you, but you got to leave everything behind for my love and soul” said Antonio.
“You’re mad, how you can speak this way knowing how I feel about my father? And now I beg you Sir, to leave you have nothing here for you anymore” said Angella. She had turned her back to him because if she did watch him one more minute she would fail and would turn her life upside down.
At that moment she felt again the same way she did when the Duke was staring at her or even when his presence was announced but he was in no sight yet.
“I think you should leave now I have to get back before I’m missed” said Angella. “Please, Angella come with me…”
“ No! Please Sr., you no longer have my heart please leave.”
There Antonio left without anymore trouble. But Angella was lost for words.
“I guess this is my faith that I have to endure it for you father, I will love you for ever and I will keep my promise to you, mother, I will look after father always, no matter what that would mean to me. I guess I have to get back to my ball before I’m missed. She walked out of the garden and crossed the halls with the same feeling of the Duke’s presence near her but she didn’t see anything, only heard the music playing in the ballroom that could be heard even from the distance. He was also getting back to the ballroom, but he returned faster than her. She got in, and the first thing she saw was his smile that would light and entice any woman except her.
Chapter 5 by AngelgirlD
Author's Notes:
I finally I had the time to update the story...my life been bussy lately is not even funny. Well here I leave something to read and appreciate and plz do not forget to leave feedback.
Also this chapter is been edit by Hilda warner.
New Bride

Chapter 5

“My lady I have missed you, may I have this dance?”
’’ Yes, you may, Duke.” They danced and danced like it would be for forever, at least that’s what Angella thought. The dance was over and she was so tired so she excused herself and bit fare well to the Duke and retired for the night.
“I can’t believe that you went away and no one notices, not even the Duke, but then again all the bachelorettes were goowing over him like vampires over their pray.” said Angie.
“Oh, they were? Did he seem interested in any of the women in the room?” asked Angella.
“Not really, he only seems to have eyes for you and I believe, my lady, that he saw how you went away” said Angie.
“Well I believe he didn’t and the reason why is that Sr. Duke tonight when we reunited never mention one word about it” said Angella. With a sad tone she looks away saying that she was really tire and that need to retire for the night.
The ball continued for many hours but Angella was already having the second dream of the night about the Duke. She had awoken startled because this one seemed so real. He was professing his love to her and giving her all that he had, but there was nothing to give only, the thought and light that her heart was giving, but he was disappearing out of her sight. And only sound heard was his voice asking, pleading to give her love to him because it would save his life.
What was this an omen of what will come?
Chapter 6 by AngelgirlD
Author's Notes:
Thanks goes to Howie Girl for editing these chapter :) And for the readers here is my new chapter I hope you all enjoy and ofcourse do not forget feedback I loved reading them.
New Bride
Chapter 6
Angella couldn’t wait till the morning to tell someone about her dream that had kept her from sleeping the night before. Finally she saw the sun rise in the horizon from her window and quickly got ready. She headed straight to Angie’s room, her friend and confidant. “Angie, Angie wake up I need to speak with you about something, I must tell you that I had a dream last night It felt so real I cannot take this fear away from me” said Angella. “Hold on go slow I couldn’t get half of what you just said” said Angie. So Angella began her tail and Angie didn’t say a word until she knew Angella was done. “The only thing I can say is that it is or may be a premonition of something to come real soon or someone is trying to bewitch you and at any case you got to be careful cause is not normal”, Angie told Angella. “I came here to quiet down my fears but you just made them worst for me” said Angelle. With that said Angelle walk out of the room with more fear and confusion that she originally had.

At that she tried to busy herself duties a daughter must complete, which means be pretty and prepare for another long evening with the man that was soon to be her husband. She began to orchestrate questions that would tell her more about this man. She took it as a way to know a bit more about him, she knew she was doomed and there no way to escape, she knew her father’s life is on the line or at least his freedom. Angie on the other hand busy her self with her chores and was taking her time knowing she wouldn’t be able to stand next to Angelle by the way the conversation had ended in the morning.


The evening began with laughter and light conversation among the guest until a man came into the ballroom. The man who is soon going to be her husband, and for the first time she smiled at his sight. It took him by surprise. Yet the smile seemed genuine but he did not suggest anything to her before he enters the room. Because he wanted to win her love, he had felt her fear and wanted her to love him. Not fear him and by doing so he need her to come to him of her own free will. “I was waiting for you the honored guest of this event” said Angelle. “How so my lady?” said Howard with smile that he couldn’t contain. “Because if I am bound to be your wife at least we both owe each other a chance to know each other better, don’t you think? Like which side of the bed you like in order to rest your aching body from the tiring day” said Angelle feeling so bold that it made her feel as if she could conquer the world.


“Oh my fair lady I think there is a bold freshness this evening coming from you to be asking such questions” said Howard. “Oh my gentleman did I offend you with my silly question I didn’t mean any harm I just wanted to get to know you better. Maybe my question wasn’t that adequate to say but it is a question none the least”, said Angelle. “My dear are you drunk?”, he ask in a whisper near her ear in a dancing motion pulling her to the dance floor so no one would know what was happening. “Just a little my husband to be, I… I… I think I’m going to be sick? I think I need a fresh air? Please can you lead me to the gardens, I do not think I can walk on my own” said Angelle. He fulfills what was asked of him.
Chapter 7 by AngelgirlD
Author's Notes:
Thanks goes to Howie Girl for editing this chapter. I hope you enjoy!
New Bride
Chapter 7
They walked out of the ballroom unnoticed until he found the gardens, there Howard settles Angella on a bench where she hovers over and started to throw everything up. While she was doing that, Howard noticed her actions and how her body moved, and found himself amused seeing her like that. A lady would never do such a thing. He could sense that something was wrong, but what? His curiosity was now peeked and he needed to know. So he began to ask her some question once he saw that her sickness had subsided. “Why are you doing this to yourself what is troubling you? Ask Howard with feelings that he had thought were long gone. “Oh my I do not where to start, my life has been completely turned up side down, I am to be married to a man that I do not know and the threat over my father’s head, and now this recurring dream that has me horrified that I am having trouble going to sleep, you see my dear Howard” she said spitefully “I am not the same girl you met a while back. I’m scare for my life and I can’t depend on anyone but it seems that everybody counts on me” said Angelle. “You can count on me my lady you have my attention and my heart” at that Angelle laughs at his confession. “My dear this is not the first time I been told I hold someone’s heart for later to be crushed. So you see I do not believe in those words any longer so I beg you kind sir not to use it around me it only remind me of twisted and cruel fate.” “Which is?” Ask Howard. “That no man stays with me, some how they end up hurting my heart, you see Antonio the love of my life…” He cringe as she said that but said nothing and let her continue with her story so that he could better understand what was deeply troubling her. He was about to find out but did not count on how much it would hurt. He was deep in thought when he caught himself and notice the women he was going to have soon, if he had his way was shedding tears, tears!?! Tears of a broken heart of a love never corresponded the way it should have but he was willing to heal and correspond. “That’s my duty,” said Howard. Without realizing that he had said it, those two words at loud. She cringe at what he said. She was a duty, god she was hoping that at least he loved her, but no she was a duty. ‘God this day could not be any more troubling for me than it is right now, she thought.’ As she let more tears fall. Thinking deep in thought Howard could not hear what she had said in her mind.
Chapter 8 by AngelgirlD
Author's Notes:
Thanks goes to Howie girl for her support and help editing this chapter....
I hope you all enjoy and ofcourse feedback is well appreciate:)
New Bride
Chapter 8
Angelle had passed out in the garden. Where Howard rushed over and took the lead, carrying her to her chambers, where he had entered in to her dreams and thoughts for many nights. After fiasco in the garden, the days seem to pass Angelle by in a blur with one exception, the recurring dream that haunter her every night became more and more intense and more erotic and somehow she didn’t have the will to control what her body does, and yet her body is enjoying it. So when the fair maiden encounters Howard in their evening meetings their conversations are still inquiring but are more on a personal level that if someone would listen in on their conversation they would become appalled and baffle by it, and will immediately think that the lady and the Duke are having an affair. But little did she know that she and the Duke indeed have an affair and only he knew the truth…
One afternoon before an evening of countless parties that her father Otreb had recently hosted in his home. Angie approached Angelle in order to speak to her about the lifeless complexion she noticed on her dear friend and asked her if she was still having those dream that haunter her. “Angelle my dear lady are those dreams still troubling you?” said Angie. “Yes but do not worry I think this dream will go away when I wed Howard” said Angelle. And how you going to make that happen my lady, when he hasn’t even mentioned it. The only one who has mentioned it is your father” said Angie. “Yes, but I will” said Angelle with smirk, feeling very please and happy to do so.
One morning she heard an argument between her father and the voice of a man she could not recognize. As Angelle was about to walk away she heard her name mentioned in the conversation. “But why does my daughter have to be the payment for something I did with the Duke one late night while I was drunk…”
“This conversation is over Sir and for the record, your daughter is not a pay off. If my understanding of this situation with my master is correct you were the first to bring it up and put her as a pay off, as you so eloquently put it.” He said and walked out as he passed by Angelle not noticing her, or at least that is what she thought.
Angelle stood there for a few moments taking all that she had heard. She made it her mission to find out what really happen to her farther, and why he is afraid of his freedom. Yet, hearing from her father’s mouth that he had pawned her away with no hesitation at all, she felt betrayed, and the only one that could bring her out of this confusing state was the Duke. All she had to do was wait for the evening festivities and she would be able ask him about what she overheard. She waited patiently for him to show, yet to her disappointment he had not appeared. Angelle felt disapointed as she came to realize he would not come to the night’s festivities. “My lady!” She heard and turned to find a young lad with a note in his hand. “my lady…”He said out of breath “I was asked to give this to you , it is from Duke Howard” The lad said. Taking the note in her hand she began to read it. Her eyes filled slightly with sadness, yet she began to feel a connection to him, she did not know if it was her desire for Howard something in her stirred as she thought of the worst possible scenario. She closed her eyes tightly trying not to think of it and grew even angrier.
“Where are you going my lady?” ask Angie concern at her emotion state. “I’m in search of Howard, this is not him”, shoving the small paper to Angie’s hand. Angie look at the note that said a few lines:
Dear fair lady,
I am heartbroken to say that I will not be able to accompany you this evening. Other pressing matters have come along that need my pressing attention. Please my love, do not think I will not be thinking of you because I will. You are my star in the darkest night and I can not wait to see you again.
Duke Howard Dwaine Dorough
At that Angie followed Angelle to her chambers and helped her get ready to leave and asked her why she was in such foul mood. “Because my friend, while reading this note I had a disturbing image of Howard with another women caressing her and kissing her sensually in her neck the way I wish many nights that he would do it to me. So I want to take that thought out of my mind and in order to do that I need to see him now”, said Angelle . “You let your imagination take control of your emotions. I know that no such thing is happening”, said Angie trying in Vail to calm her mind. “Well I guess I will find out won’t I” said Angelle.
Chapter 9 by AngelgirlD
Author's Notes:
I apologize for taking too long but laziness took over me lol! But the wait is worth it. my readers let me know what you think. :) So feedback is much appreciated!
New Bride
Chapter 9

Angie argued against Angelle’s decision to go out late at night to the house of a man. It mattered no if it was the house of her future husband. But as strong and stubborn as Angelle she was determined to do the opposite of what Angie advised. Angelle began to run through the streets of the city in search of Howard’s home. She had to sneak into her father’s study and take the address from the note book he kept in the desk before she began her journey. No one seemed to be out late into the night. Only beggars and a drunken man hunched forward fast sleep from drinking too much. Yet some how she could not find the house fast enough. As soon as she was about to scold her self for not listening to Angie, she saw what she thought was the man she was looking for, but some how she froze when she was about to call him, some how he had escaped her sight. ‘No it couldn’t be him, lets forget this madness and go home something has kept him from me, but not for long I hope to see him again soon …’ her thought was cut short when she came face to face with the front gates to his home. The gate was slightly ajar and she was able to enter with ease. She could not see much for it was pitch black and some how the moon light was not able to reach the house.

Cautiously she walked to the front door and used the bronze door knockers to make her presence known. She waited patiently for a few moments and sighed softly, as she was about to turn the door opened to reveal the man she had seen in the morning, at her house. The one that was arguing with her father. “My lady what are you doing here so late at night? Are you alone, did you have someone accompany you here?” He was petrified by her presence at the front door, not just because of could have happened to her or what she was thinking of doing. It was more the frightening thought of what his master would do to him. She was frustrated, tired and angry just thinking that Howard might be with someone and now to see this man act in such a manner confirmed her suspicion.

“Where is your master, where is Howard I demand to see him Now?!?” said Angelle. “My lady I suggest that you come along with me I will take you to your home…?” he was caught short by her frosty glare and harsh tone “I want to see Howard” and with that she march straight where she thought his bed chamber was. She was prepare to see the unimaginable but when she enter his chambers what she saw sent a troubling emotion of sadness that fueled with rage. The realization that he was not there hit her. When she finally decided to turn back around towards the door she smacked hard with something or someone hard. There she gasped as the candle that was burning a few second ago blew out and she couldn’t see a thing.

“Ouch, Bloody hell…what this? Angelle asked to no one at least that’s what she thought. Until she heard someone say in growl manner, “A fair lady such as your self should not be saying such things, my lady” She could not recognize the voice at first until he said the two words that made her heart jump with joy. But not this time this, this time she was so mortified that she had been caught. She could tell by his tone that he didn’t sound happy at all. But she knew it was him, it was Howard. She gasped and put a hand to her chest to recover from the scare. “You scare me Howard, where are you?” she ask reaching out but where she thought he was. But to her surprise he no longer was. It wasn’t until she felt his hand surround her waits that she relaxed and felt a bit of excitement overall. “What are you doing here this late into the night alone my lady?” He said as he whispered in her ear. It was so hypnotic that she whimpered with desire that threw her head back leaning against his strong chest. “Oh Howard when news came to me that you were not coming tonight I felt sad and disappointed. You see I become accustomed to the chats we share and to have you around…” she laugh at her own confession and continue “I wanted to see you sir…” “Sir?” Howard asked. “I wanted to see you Howard…… you see I feel silly saying this, but I felt rage and betrayal when you sent me the note that you were not coming, I let my mind run away with me and my insecurities, I began to imagine you with another woman kissing neck and…” at hearing that Howard release his hold on Angelle. Angelle grimaced; the sweet sensation of his body was no longer there. She dropped her gaze to the dark floor and asked him if she has done something wrong. Howard was too much into his own thoughts that he could not hear her question ‘She has seen me, she has connected with me’.

“Howard? Howard where are you?” she asked and reached for him. She soon gave up and crouched down to the floor with tears in her eyes. “I know I was being silly to accuse you of such a thing, but I felt that you were not coming and that you might have gotten tired of me. Yet the dreams that I’m having, the conversation that took place this morning between my father and your servant and how…… how I was the main subject. So I formulated a plan, I was going to seduce you to marry me and then I got the note and that silly thought, everything was bottled up inside of me and it is why you find me here tonight.” Angelle said crying. She was devastated and felt humiliated that she was throwing herself to a man that didn’t want her. He saw her every move and her desperation and knew her thoughts and desire that he had to smirk. He gently went to her and reached out to shrunken for, his hand gently grazing her shoulder. “My fair lady why do you do this to yourself?” Asked Howard. He was going to continue, but stopped when he saw her bare neck and licked his lips. He was still hungry and moved away quickly “I think you better leave my lady, you shouldn’t be here.” He said softly turning away from her form.
Angelle straightened herself up from the floor. She felt a small pain in her heart, with one last glance she decided to give up and began to move toward the door. It wasn’t until she heard a sound that sounded like pain and agitation. She followed the sound carefully, reaching out until she touched him, she felt him he shiver. Reaching to caress his face she looked at him worried. In her mind she though he was falling ill. “My lord, are you all right?” she asked softly. Howard grabbed her wrist sharply and growled “You better leave my lady, NOW! He screams to her face. Her fear came back, she did not know why he was pushing her away but she knew he was in pain. But from what? “No” she whispers “I want to help you, are you in pain…” she was quickly interrupted by Howard. “You want to help me, then leave me be” he said and released her. He bent over in order to not see the pain in her eyes, but the smell of her blood and body was too much to handle for him. “Just leave.” He whispered harshly still. “No, and that’s my final word, when I came here I was filled with many emotions but the ones that dominated me, the one that ultimately brought me here tonight was anger and jealousy.
I let my mind play a trick on me, I imagined you with a women, holding her the way I wanted to be held I know I shouldn’t be telling you this, but I feel so comfortable around you that I am able to be open with you. I have no fear of doing wrong. And now…now I feel foolish because now I see that it was my wild imagination and that you are in trouble. Let me help you…” she said reaching out and caressing his face. At her touch he moved his face away, “please do not say or do such things.” said Howard in desperation from keeping her from harm “Why, why are you pushing me way? Did I do or say something to offend you or is that you do not find me attractive anymore? Angelle said the last few words in a whisper, he saw her pain but he was battling his own pain and desire that every passing minute that she was there he was loosing. “No, I do find you very attractive and very much desire you…I desire you so much that I can’t right…now please leave before I loose control” said Howard getting near her face. “Oh, Howard you make me very happy I was afraid that you didn’t have anymore interest in me.” Angelle said brushing her lips to his own lips and Howard growl and she depend the kiss, at that Howard couldn’t contain himself and bite her lips, “Ouch” Angelle yelped and push him away while touching her lips, while Howard lick his.
She could feel the blood as she touched her lips gently her mind began to fill with questions. Angelle got the courage to ask him what he was, but wasn’t quite ready to hear the answer. “My dear I have asked you to leave and you didn’t, and now you are afraid”…she cut him off “I’m not afraid I just want you to tell me the truth.” whipping her lips with her hand, she walked closer to him and caressed his cheek gently. He was surprise by her actions but didn’t say anything he just watches her amused as she hugged him tightly. “Why you are not fleeting from this place?” He asked trying to contain the urge to give her a deathly kiss on her fair skin. “Because I love you Howard” said Angelle tightening the hold on him. Howard felt his breath get caught in his throat and his heart jump at her words.
Chapter 10 by AngelgirlD
Author's Notes:
Here is the new chapter is a bit sort but good and I promise is more to come. Chapter 11 is on the way right now.
New Bride
Chapter 10
At her confession he embraced her tightly only to release her, a wave of guilt over coming him “Please, my lady you must leave” He said and turned from her. Angelle moved towards him trying to see his handsome face. “But, why, I just told you that you hold my heart and you push me away….. Is it because you don’t want me?”She asked hurt by . “I do, my love you do not understand how much I want you with me, I just don’t want to hurt you”, He said and caressed her cheek only to retreat his hand in fear and turn from her once again. It suddenly struck her why Howard had not tried to light the candle again. Angelle stood and headed towards the door her head dropped down in defeat, or so he thought. He realized her intentions and made a quick run towards her. He made an attempt to stop her but failed when he realized what she held in her hands. He looked to the table near the room’s doorway and gasped noticing the match that was placed there gone. He gulped as he heard the sound of the match being lit. Angelle took a deep breath and closed her eyes and took a deep breath carefully exhaling so that she would not turn off the match. “Let me see you Howard?” she said with her back to him. Howard felt his voice caught in his throat not knowing what to say or do.
Chapter 11 by AngelgirlD
Author's Notes:
I apologies for taking too long but I was bussy with school/work. Then my editor had some problems of her own with her word program but now is all fix thank God so here is the new chapter. I hope you all enjoy and feedback is well appreciated ;)
New Bride

Chapter 11

Howard Stood dazed as he looked to her as he moved to her and embraced her tightly. “my dear love you have no idea of what you are asking me to do” Howard said softly. “Yes I do my love, I just want your love and trust” says Angella as she was gaining the courage to fight him and get the truth at any means. At that instance Howard connected with her and saw what she was going to do and whispers to her “my love please do not turn around, I promise you will not like what you will find, so please do not turn around. Your search could be in vain, your lover is not here and what you will find here is death and despair.

“Please? I rather die and knowing the man who has my heart than live a life of despair not knowing the truth” said Angella. “Do you have a death wish my dear? I will not have it” he said all the while growing inpatient. With his body filled with hunger and lust, he could not handle her rebellion. If it would have been a different moment in time it would have amused him. This was the defiant spirit that made him love her with all his heart and soul. “Woman!” He growled and pushed her towards the door but before she reached the thresh hold of the door Angella outsmarted him and closed the door on him. “You do not seem to understand Sr. I want to know all about you and I will not leave here until I achieve what I came for!” says Angella with command in her voice. Not afraid to back down, she is aware that she is risking everything to know the secret he holds deep inside him. With her mind made up, she is determined to get to know the man she is soon to marry.

“I deserve to know the man I’m marrying or should I say the man I was traded to for like a piece of furniture for…” Howard cut her off before she could continue “AND WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU DESERVE?!?!?!?! MY FAIR LADY, MY PATIENCE IS RUNNING THIN WITH YOU TONIGH” he growled. Angella jumped when she heard him say those words, her fear growing stronger. Never in the time she had spent with him has she seen him mad before. Her body trembled out of fear, searching deep inside she found her voice. “I apologize for my demand. I just want to know you…… to see if my father did a good investment. I know of your agreement with my father Otreb.” Says Angella.

“So you know my fair lady…… And this has to do with your disobeying my request?” asks Howard at her confession. She began to slide down to the floor. Her eyes begin to fill with tears, taking a deep breath she could feel rage fill her again as she wiped the tears from her eyes and glared at Howard. “My dear sir. It was a mistake coming here, you were right; there is nothing here, only death and despair. There was nothing was there to begin with. You are not a man, you are a monster, a beast that toys with a women’s hearts. I was so stupid to fall for it but I see it now. Now I get to say this so hear me well. I do not want you even if we get married. Because I am already bound to you. But do not expect me to care for you any longer. You despicable man you…” All of sudden Howard stopped her ranting. “What?” He whispered in her ear startling her. She never thought of how close he was to her.
Chapter 12 by AngelgirlD
Author's Notes:
Here is chapter 12 I hope you enjoy it and you know that feedbacks are always welcome!
New Bride
Chapter 12
Her head began to swim, and the room became a swirl of color as she fell to the floor. The revelations of tonight’s events were too much for her to handle. Howard picked up her limp body from the floor and carried her to his bed. He gently laid her down and brushed the hair from her face. Sighing deeply Howard called for his most trusted servant. “Gene! Gene!” Howard yelled. Gene came into the room out of breath “yes Master?” He said gasping for breath as he looked around the room and saw Lady Angella on the bed and becomes alarmed. Only dark thoughts came to his mind. He thought the worst but at that instant Howard brought him out of his trance and appeases his mind with words he knows Gene needs to hear. “Oh my dear friend, you know no better of me? After knowing she is the one”. Gene looked at him and saw the honesty and truth to his words. Many years with him, had taught him how to read his master and figure out when he was telling the truth. His master would beam and almost give out a glow and this was one of them, you see he almost never glows but in this case he was glowing almost happy. “I’m really sorry master to have thought ill of you, but I really got scared for her, Because of the way she was acting tonight. The moment she came in I knew your patience would run thin with her”. While he listened to Gene’s rant and ramblings, he laughed at what he discovered. Gene is protective of her. “My dear friend and son have you have grown fond of her like a mother, are you?” asks Howard. Gene doesn’t answer he just nodded.
“Well my son, let’s make your mother comfortable and let her father know about her whereabouts and make sure he knows that no harm has come to her. Appease his mind and in case he fusses tell him that I will go and have a talk with him”, said Howard. “Now do as I say, but before you do, tell Alexander that his services are needed, he will know what to do. Tell him that I will be waiting in the dungeon. Now Go!” said Howard “Yes master”, replied Gene leaving the room.
Howard looked at Angella who was now lying in his bed unconscious. He hovered over her a bit and lick his lips and whispered “soon my dear, soon” with that he turned leaving the room and into the night. Gene rushed to the stables and mounted his horse, riding off into the night doing his fathers bidding. Arriving at Alexander’s house, he dismounts from his horse and walks up to the large wooden door knocking three times. At the third knock the door opens and there standing before Gene was a hooded man “who’s asks for my services?” the hooded man said “The Duke Howard, asks for your services” says Gene in a stern almost harsh tone. The man nods and closes the door. Gene mounts his horse and goes off to see Otreb.
Back in the castle Angella come to and glanced around frantically scared at the unfamiliar place at first until it came to her where she was. Getting out of bed she was curious at the noise coming from outside. She reached the window to see a hooded person standing in front of the court yard. “Why has this person come here this late into the night?” says Angella starring at the figure. At that moment the figure looks up and stares at her with a smirk smile. “Those eyes, dark and piercing eyes…”she is brought out of her trance by the horse screeching. Looking out she doesn’t see the man anywhere. He is no longer there and once again her curiosity gets the best of her, when she goes off into the hall to search for the man, wondering where the man went off to.
“I saw him come in, where did he go to?” She asks herself while reaching the spiral stairs. Angella doesn’t notice the dark shadow that hovers over her, waiting for the right moment to strike. All of sudden she hears “go down and you’ll find, go down and you’ll find.” In a sing song tune almost in a whisper. Somehow Angella feels a chill run down her spin after hearing those words. “I will find what?” Angella asks in a demanding tone. “You are a feisty one aren't you? The man, the man” Angella hears, growing weaker with every word spoken. Then all of sudden Angella hears loud almost screaming voice. “GO DOWN YOU WILL FIND THE MAN…if you dare” the voice says almost a whisper once again. Then a maniacally laughter is heard, and it seemed to come from every where and no where after that. Sending a chilling feel down Angella’s back.
Chapter 13 by AngelgirlD
Author's Notes:
Here is the new chapter and please do not forget to leave a feedback...thats's how I know if I need to do some changes or not. Thanks to those that have left feedback:)
New Bride
Chapter 13
Angella goes down the semi dark spiral stair case as quiet as a cat, the chilling feeling growing stronger every time she goes down a step. All the while she is complaining to herself about the poor lighting that the place has. “The first thing I will do is change the lighting of this place, it’s horrible”. Angella smile at the thought that soon she will be the lady of this place and the most important the owner of his heart.
She finally reaches the bottom of the spiral stairs and she release a sigh of content that she hasn’t been spotted yet. Now Angella finds herself in a tough spot. She doesn’t know what direction to take from there. At that moment the whispers comes back again “follow me, follow ME” said the voice. “Where you are?” Angella asks but the only reply she gets is “follow my voice”.
Once again the voice echoed through the house “follow me”. As she takes the path towards the great room the voice seems to get weaker. Angella turns back and the voice once again gets stronger. She takes the left side that leads her to a long corridor and the lighting is less than the rest of the place. She walks and stumble’s a couple of times with her own dress trying to keep up with the voice, so that she would not get lost in her new surroundings.
She stumbles once again and pleads with the mysterious voice. “Please wait”. There she sees the shadow stop. Angella feels that the shadow is looking directly at her. With cast down eyes the shadow stopped and smirked. Until Angella saw the eyes looking at her and realizes the eyes had a glow, an unnatural glow to them that she cannot explain. Angella is about to turn back when the voice speaks again and says “follow me and you will find the man”. At that moment Angella sees the shadow move incredibly fast for her and stumbles once again falling to the ground. She gets up and the shadow is nowhere to be found, only a door that leads to the unknown. Looking around Angella discovers that she has reached the end of the corridor and glancing around nothing in sight only the door and herself.
Chapter 14 by AngelgirlD
Author's Notes:
Feedback is always appreciate!
New Bride
Chapter 14
Gene reached his destination galloping across the gates. Hopping down his beloved horse Star he knocks on the door four times before he is greeted by an annoyed butler Martin. “I need to speak to Otreb, now”, demands Gene. Martin leads him inside to the foyer. “Please Sr. wait here, I will announce that you are here”. Martin says leaving the room.
Martin goes through the same way he came until he reaches his destination of a long corridor. He walks through the long hall that is decorated by faces of the past. Until he sees a big thick dark oak door with fancy design according to its owner. But to Martin if someone asks him they are right down ugly to say the least. He smirks at the description he thought of the doors when a vision of the past plays in front of him. As Lady Angella as a child with raven dark curly hair running free and giggling because she is running towards the same doors. Meanwhile the great Lady Eve went after her. He is brought out of his memory when he heard a clutter of things hitting the ground on the other side of the door.
Martin knocks but the only response he gets is a muffle and incoherent sounds. He takes the liberty and opens the door. Glancing around he sees that things are everywhere and Otreb in the middle of it lying in the floor. Martin goes quickly to his side and bends down and grabbing hold of Otreb’s arm. He places one arm around his neck to be able to balance himself and help Otreb get off the floor.
Back in the great room Gene is losing his patient and decides to go wondering around in the house. Which he knows by heart where to find Otreb the drunken fool, Gene goes into the hall and passes the entrance to encounter another hall where he knows that is going to take him directly to Otreb. He reaches the oak doors and enters the room. Gene is met by disgraceful sight of a drunken man and the butler trying to get him off the floor. Martin looks up and sees the visitor. “Sir I have asked you to wait in the great room” says Martin a bit exasperated and frustrated by the intrusion. “Ah! I see the Great Otreb is in no condition to receive me, nor hear what I have come to say. So you’ll have to do. Lady Angella is in my Master’s home” said Gene. Martin is surprised by the information that makes him frown. “Why haven’t you brought her with you?” asked Martin. Gene continues on ignoring his question “and hear me well, no harm has come to her” while he hope’s that it’s true Martin insists in knowing why he didn’t bring her home and he repeats the question again in a stern tone. “Why haven’t you brought her with you?” “Because she is in no position to travel” Gene replies to him. Gene sees that Martin is not satisfied with the answer “if your master has any concerns he can have a talk with the Duke”. He turns around to leave the room but halts at the threshold and says “you really care for her, more than her own father. I appreciate that. Don’t ever stop” with that statement Gene leaves the room and out of the house into the night.
Gene rides Star furiously, anxious to get home. He left Angella there with no protection. He is worried not for the Duke; it is more for the identities that roam the house hold. Taking to account the guest, Alexander was called into the house too. He is a bad omen for Lady Angella and the master is in no position tonight to prevent anything. Gene’s instincts of worry are dead on, for he doesn’t know the danger that soon awaits the Lady.
Angella’s frightening feeling doesn’t go away, as she debates on whether to open the door or not. “I came all this way I can not go back now. Who are you my love? I believe I will find my answers behind this door”. Angella says reaching for the knob.
Chapter 15 by AngelgirlD
Author's Notes:
Here I go again I hope you like and yes feedback is well appreciate :)
New Bride
Chapter 15

Angella tries the handle on the door and found that it is unlocked. She pulled the door slowly trying not to make any noise. She is surprised to find that the door by the appearance of being rusty and old do not make a screeching sound when opened. “Looks can be deceiving” Angella thought walking forward. She glanced into the dark abyss but cannot see anything except for the few steps in front of her. All of the sudden she begins to hear noises around her. She was caught by surprise she heard what sounded like the closing of a gate “CLANK” It went. Her interest is peaked for sure as she begins to climb down the steps. Reaching for the wall, she followed the contour to balance herself. She finally reaches the bottom of the steps and noticed the dim light to the left. She stops and looks around and she sees the hooded man, which at the moment pulls back his hood. Angella gasps because she recognizes the man. He was a trusted friend of the family once. “What is he doing here?” she asks herself.


Back on the dirt road Gene rides at full speed trying to reach the house on time because he knows that something is wrong. He feels it and the last time he felt that way was when his mother was killed.


At the dungeon Alex is preparing his revenge. He cannot believe how easy it is going to be “and it’s all because of you my dear” he thought. Memories of a long forgotten past came floating back to him. “Here take this” says a very pregnant Eve to her trusted friend and brother. Alex takes the note and hides it while reassuring her that he will do as she has asked him. Meanwhile looking with sad eyes he asks her “why Eve, why?” “Because I can’t……this child means the world to me and she deserves the best” replies Eve.


He is brought back out of his memories when he hears a moan. While he frowns at the sight beside him he bitterly says “yea the world that claim your life and taken away mine, but I will have my revenge”. While this transpires in front of her she could not move, frozen by fear. She finally moves forward and hides behind a pillar that it’s a few steps ahead and away from the stairs. In order to get a better view of what is going on and to find out where the moans are coming from she began to climb down more stairs, the moans intensify as she reached the bottom.


Alexander whispers to himself “you are here, good you didn’t disappoint me” smirking at the knowledge. Angella hears something being said but she cannot make out what have been said. “I’ll be right back, I’ll give you privacy so you can have fun” Alexander says to Howard walking away. Meanwhile looking back to confirms that she was still there and a curve smile appears in his face when he sees her trying to get a better view by moving closer to the scene that he hopes she gets to see.
Whispering to himself “soon I’ll have my revenge and Otreb will be next” at the thought he has to constrains himself to not laugh out loud out of happiness and satisfaction knowing how well his plan is going.


Outside in the dark road gene can finally see the road that will lead him back to the city and soon home. He just hopes it’s not too late.
Chapter 16 by AngelgirlD
Author's Notes:

Feedback is well appreciated!

New Bride
Chapter 16
 In the dungeon Angella struggles to see what is happening. She wants to know the reason for the strange man to be in the dungeon. Well I guess the strange man as disappeared apparently he has done his job, because he left". I can't see him anywhere" Angella thought to herself. Moving forward, she almost tripped over her dress again. She looked down while she reached for the side of her skirt and pull it up. Avoiding making any noise she took her shoes off slowly without any noise. Leaving them behind she walks toward where she saw the man standing before he left. Sneaking quietly she notices Howard's back.

She is about to speak when she heard a soft moan. Angella realized that Howard is not alone and in fact he is with another woman. She backed away with a tear that had escaped her eyes and with a pain tearing her heart.
She climbed back up the stairs running and tripping on her dress or maybe her tears won't let her see well. Falling down she smacked her face against the floor. A bruise begins to form on the side of her cheek. She frantically gets up and continues to climb the stairs until she sees the door again crossing its threshold blindly, bumping into a woman she did not see standing in the way. "Well did you find what you were looking for?" ask the woman with a laugh. Angella finally acknowledge her and shakily asked "what?" The woman becomes serious agitated she asks again. "Did...... You...... Find....... What You Were Looking For?" Angella recognize the voice instantly and was about to asks her; but the woman continues speaking "ah! I see those tears don't lie. He does not belong to you and never will..."she rejoices when she saw the outcome of her cruel words as Angella ran off. "Good you have been a thorn in my side long enough".
 Angella only hears maniacal laughter that fades away as she reaches the end of the corridor, seeking for the door that will lead her outside. Gene reached the house in time to see Angella running out. Dismounting his horse he rushed towards her. "My lady what are you doing? What happened?" Genes asked her when he sees the disoriented state she is in. 
  Angella could feel her body begin to sway as she looked at Gene. Before she felt her whole world turn black she was able to speak "Howard is not a man". Back in the dungeon Howard barely connected with her feelings. He could feel her pain, a pain so powerful that it makes him stop and cry out in his own pain.

Chapter 17 by AngelgirlD
Author's Notes:

I'm back sorry for the delay but my Beta was really bussy and could help out until tonight.  So, no further due, here is chapter 17 and please feedback is well appreciated!

Thanx HowieGirl for all the help...

 

New Bride

Chapter 17

  Gene carries her inside and goes directly to the side door that leads to the kitchen.  There he is met by an elderly woman that hurries to his side to assist him. Gene just nods and asks her to open the door to his chambers where she does.

  When they were safely inside the room she asks "what happened? Why is she here?  And why are you carrying her?" the woman says in nervous rush.  "Oh Mary I wish I knew what happened.  I was having a horrible feeling all night, like something was going to happen and this is it.  About what she is doing here, well she arrived a few minutes later of the master leaving for the night and demanding to speak to him".  At that Mary has to gasps and asking in horror "Oh no! Did the Master know?"  "Yes, he knows. They had an argument". He stops and a smile grace his face and continue saying "she is a feisty one. With bravery in her heart and she spoke to him like no other women has dared to speak to him or for neither that matter nor other man" says Gene.  "What the Master did after that?" asks Mary with concern for the young ones life.  Gene sees Mary's concerns in her eyes and to appease her mind by saying "don't worry, he loves her; she is the one".  "Well if she is the one we really have to keep an eye out for her life as well as the others.  Does she know? Asks Mary and Gene replies "no. but I'm afraid if her temper keep rising we can be..."  "Don't say it young one.  We are going to help her to be patient" says Mary to Gene with a reassuring smile.  "You always know what to say Mary, I love you old woman -I really do" says Gene. 

            Mary looking really close to Angella she notices for the first time the bruise that she has on the side of the face right on the cheek bone.  She gaps at the discovery and asks Gene with fear "do you think the master has done this?"  Mary asks pointing at Angella cheek.  He was about to answer when the door flew open and there is Howard not too please to see Angella there.  "How dare you move her without my permission?  Howard demands to Gene and he was about to answer when Mary says "Master Gene ..." Howard cut her off and call on Gene "GENE".  He is afraid and glances toward Angella to see her bruise cheek.  Gene replies " HOW DARE YOU?  YOU PROMISE NOT TO HARM HER AND I FIND HER CRYING OUTSIDE, RUNNING FOR HER LIFE" he yells getting in Howard's face.  Howard is taken back by Gene's bravery and passion of how he is defending Angella.  If he wasn't annoyed he would've smile at the sight instead he warns the young boy by calling is name sternly "Gene".  "No.  I won't back off woman" Gene says when Mary tries to pull him back.  "He lied to me, he said he wouldn't hurt her and what do I find?  A bruise on her face! You told me you love her" Gene growls in his face.

            His annoyance subsides when Gene tells him that there he asks concern "what bruise?" confusion covering his face while he ask.  Mary timidly and in a whisper says "the bruise she has on her face" pointing at Angella limb body that lay on the bed.  Howard tries to move closer but Gene doesn't budge and blocks his way.  He just blankly stares at him.  Mary speaks to Gene, "boy move out of the way for your own good.  Don't you see that he has nothing to do with her bruising?  You should know his sincere look at his face, LOOK!" says Mary to Gene more forcefully when Gene didn't comply.  There Gene looks and sees what Mary has seen there where he ask more to himself them for the others "who did this to her then?"  "Believe me boy when I say this I will find out who did this to her and they shall pay with their life".  While Howard moves to her side. 

He caresses her face "what a beautiful face just as I remember" he says to himself but Mary hears him and she begins to wonder "he remember her, I thought he met her a few months ago".

            Later that night Martin arrives unannounced at the Duke house.  Gene opens the door and says "yes" and let him enters the house.  Martin walks in and turns to face Gene and asks in a stern manner "where is Lady Angella?  I came to bring her home".  Gene was about to protest when Martin cuts him off "I came for her and I'm not leaving without her, so please be so kind and Sir and take me where she is".   Gene soon discovers that Martin won't be persuade so he gives up and says "follow me".  Which Martin did without a word, they cross various halls until they reaches a swinging door.  They walk through and there are at the kitchen.  Gene looks back and says "this way" leading Martin to a side door in the corner of the kitchen.  When he opens the door and sees Angella's body laying on the bed he became angry and scare and starts barking questions.  "How come she is here?  What happen?  Where is your Master?"  Meanwhile hovering over Angella but his questions came to halt when he notices her bruise face.  He is about to jump on Gene when moans are heard that comes from Angella.    Martin came to her side and asks her to open her eyes.  "Angella my girl open your eyes" Martin says worry.  She opens her eyes slowly, "Martin?" she says groggy.  "Yes, my lady girl it's me your Martin" while grabbing her hands.  She finally regains consciousness and Martin asks to be left alone with her; which Gene protest against it but Mary leads him outside saying "she is going to be alright boy let's leave them".  Martin asks her when they were alone "what happen to you child?  What were you thinking coming here alone and to a man's house no less?"  He says looking at her face waiting for an explanation where he sees her head falls down avoiding looking at his disappointment.  He is more a father to her than Otreb ever is to her.  "Child looks at me?  I am old but not a fool.  I know you love this man but he is an enigma to you and your curiosity have the best of you" he says hoping that she looks up at him. And it is perfect because she brings her casting eyes up to him with a shy smile.  "You know me well enough" says Angella when she finally faces him.  "Oh, child you don't remember how many mischievous  I had to cover for you in order to save you from punishments that would've come your way if your parents ever find out".  He says to her with a smile that he has on his lips.  Angella just nod at his confession and looks at his round face that has pitch back sad eyes but a gorgeous smile. 

            "Now child tell me how this happen?" pointing and slightly touching her cheek.  She yelps at his touch "ouch.  This happen when I was snooping around in the dungeon" Angella says explaining about her bruise. She continues saying "Did you knew that dungeon existed?  That's how it look like; well I got scare and ran out of there and tripped a fell where I hit my face with the steps" she says in a rush, where Martin just listen and it reveals Howard its not to blame.

            Meanwhile outside Mary and Gene listen and gaps at the discovery that she found about the dungeon that was reveals to know that their master wasn't responsible.  Martin let her finish and when she did then he told her that they'll be going home tonight.  "But Martin..."  "No Angella we should get back, it's not good for you to be here until you wed.  Until then you are at home and sleep at home.  Now shall we leave my girl?"  Ask Martin.  "Yes, Martin, your right we should leave" reply Angella a bit disappointed.  "Sorry Martin for disappointed you," says Angella while her eyes are cast down.

            Martin gets up and walks to the door and opens it where he encounters Mary and Gene's eyes.  "We are going home now; so tell your master thanks for taking care of her" says Martin walking away with Angella at his side.  She looks back to see Gene and Mary with smiles on their faces where she waves at them before leaving walking into the night through the side door of the house.

Chapter 18 by AngelgirlD
Author's Notes:
Feedback is well appreciate!
 

New Bride

Chapter 18

            Days went by even months and Angella did not hear or seeing Howard.  Frustrated, angry and sad because of it she doesn't even get out of her chambers.  She gave up on him when a year went by.   Angie comes into her chambers trying one more time to get Angella out of her chambers and the most important tasks is make her eat.  Because since that night When Howard stops visiting her, she stops living.  "Angella please get out of this bed and see the wonderful day," say Angie pleading with her.  "Oh! Angie I think you are right he doesn't deserve any of it.  I should be happy that I'm no longer a pawn, I can live my life.  Prepare me a bath and get out my favorite dress.  I'll be taking a walk in the garden today," say Angella with a new tone of voice, of happiness.  Angie jump of excitement and happiness of the new air that Angella has.  "Yeah, sure I will, can I accompany you in the walk?" Angie asks Angella and she just nods her respond. 

They are at the garden walking through the beautiful flowers of lilacs, roses, tulips among others that carry the colors of the rainbow.  The young women walk happily in silent just being there was good enough no words were needed at all.  Without realizing it they are being watch.  "So you are up," says Gene happily as he observes them from the street.  "My master must know this..." he is stop in mid sentence when he hears the plans for the evening.  "Angie I would like to host and event tonight please let my father and friends know," say Angella not looking at her. Instead she is looking at the horizon that leads to the city.  Angella is brought back from her daze with just a name, "and Howard?"  Ask Angie hoping that she hasn't ruined the moment.  Angella just reply "huh?"  Confuse only hearing the last part of the question.  Angie repeats the question, "You are going to invite Sir Howard?"  "No!  He has not cared to come to see me so I won't bother to invite him either. He is not going to come anyway or have you see him here?  It's been a year," say Angella getting agitated, Angie just nods in agreement. 

Gene just listens and wonders if her rebellion is good or bad.  "plus I have plans on inviting Antonio tonight I heard he is back from the women that came to goggle over my father today," says Angella with a dreamy look in her eyes that accompany with a bright smile on her face.  Angie did not like what she just heard because it is not a good idea and she knows it, but instead of saying it to Angella she just nods her agreement.  "Let's go inside is getting chilly Angella and I been away too long from my duties," says Angie worry.  Angella reply with a nod of agreement and begins to walk back.  Gene gets back on his horse and rides back to the city to tell his master of the event that is going to happen tonight and what he just heard.

Later that night the party is at full swing when Martin had to receive one more guest.  It was amaze at who has arrived and is at the door.  "Oh! Good evening Sr. May I take your coat?"  Martin says quickly to Howard, extending his hands to help Howard with his coat.  Howard just nods his agreement and gives it to Martin entering the ballroom.  Howard glance the room and find his pray.  Angella is laughing and flirting with the man that accompanies her. 

            Otreb sees Howard and approaches him quickly.  "Oh! Sir Howard, How are you doing this evening?  It's a pleasure having your company tonight again," says Otreb trying to make conversation.  Howard replies curtly, "I bet."  Looking at his pray which made Otreb look at the same direction as him and sees Angella with smile that turn into a frown when he sees the companion that she has.  Otreb is about to walk over but it's detained by Howard, "Let me, I would like to give my love a surprise."

            Howard approaches the laughing couple and speak in a settle tone, "May fair Lady you seem radiant tonight."  Angella froze a moment not expecting him to come and to be so near her.  She regains her composure and replies in a sultry way, "Oh thank you sir, you are too kind."  Turning to see him for the first time in a long time, they look into each other's eyes for an instant where Angella breaks the connection turning to Antonio smiling.  She continues, "To what we owe your gracious present tonight?"  Then she gaps and says, "How rude of me," and giggles.  "Sir Howard" she says pointing to him then pointing to Antonio "Sir Antonio a dear friend," she finishes presenting the two gentlemen, while looking straight at Howard's face.  Howard looks at her and a smile comes to his face and extended his hand and shakes it with Antonio.  While Howard thinks, "I know your game my dear and two can play that game."

Chapter 19 by AngelgirlD
Author's Notes:
My fabulous readers I want to let you know The Story is coming to end but don't frown there is more- a sequal....Feedback is well appreciated!!!

 

New Bride

Chapter 19

There was an awkward silence that Angella breaks asking Antonio to dance with her while she curves a smile as she looks toward Howard alluring to her game.  Where Antonio leads her to the floor obeying her wish; at that moment Howard watch not too please but as soon as a young lady came to him and asks him to dance with her.  Happily to   comply because there at the floor is his love and knowing full well that Angella is watching him.  He takes advantage of the fact and leans in closely to the maiden and whispers something, where the young woman giggles in response and Angella comes to a halt.  She is about to walk over but Antonio retain her and hiss in a harsh tone, "Don't you dare walk away and leave me here."  Angella is taken back by his tone that his words has been spoken and it is about to say something when Antonio is tap on the shoulder. 

There stood the young lady when he turns around asking him for a dance and his is going to decline her request.   Howard all of the sudden comes in and says, "My dear I believe you haven't dance with the man that is going to be your future husband." Which Angella is about to pull away he whispers sternly, "Is not a request and besides I don't think you want to dance with him more than I do?"  She looks up and sees his brown eyes that she had miss so much and long to see through his absence.  How can she resist but then again her stubbornness got the best of her  as she glance toward Antonio, who no longer hold her heart.  Something is not the same; he wasn't the man she long ago had met.  Something is not right so she accepts taking Howard's hand and they began to dance. No longer after that she feels dizzy. Her head feels light and she see swam of bright lights that she quickly shots her eyes closed and holds tight onto Howard's embrace.  She feels she is about to pass out and asks him, "Can we go somewhere?  I don't feel like myself tonight."  Howard obliges with a nod and leads her away from the room to the garden. 

Once there she no longer wants his assistances and pull s away from him as anger rises inside her.  "Why have you come? I'm surely it's not for me.  Oh! I see, wait, you came to make sure your investment stills yours," she laughs bitterly and sarcastically.  She never receives an answer where only fuel more her anger to boil as she lunches at him.  He moves quickly and grabs her hands, pulling her towards him until their bodies touch.  Angella is stun to say anything as she stares on while he leans in close to her earlobe whispering, "I don't have to see if my investment is still mine, where its mine all along.  Especially when I fell your body reacts like this." 

Meanwhile his hands move serpent like and roam her body.  She is about to protest at his advances when he passionately kiss her surprising her.  She lets go and engulf herself on her emotions and sensations he is making her feel, she moans enjoying the moment lucky for them the kiss cover their moans from escaping and hunger.  She realize, if she let herself go even more she might regret later; so she tries to pull away and he grabs her tight not letting her move.

 As soon as he kiss her, he stops and let her go leaving her arose and breathless.  She turns away from him and begins to cry unable to control her emotions she says sobbing to him, "I'm just a piece of toy for you.  Why you don't let me be?"  She says trying to regain control of herself and the situation.  "Because, my dear I pay too much for you," he grimaces at the words and sigh heavily when he hears her anger-hurt voice.  "I want to know how much I am worth sir; I might be able to repay you for my freedom and my sanity."  She is broken, hurt and no way out. As him, he touches his chest trying to ignore the killing pain he feels that is coming from Angella.  As he gets near her to console her Angie comes from inside looking for them, "There you are, your father Otreb has been asking for you; come along sir he also been asking for you presence too?"  Angie says getting worry when she sees Angella's tears.  "Give us a minute?" Angella's short reply and Angie just nods leaving them alone once again. 

 Meanwhile Angella dries her tears and glare at him saying, "Shall we, and get this over with charade?" walking ahead of him at the moment, they reach the ballroom doors they lace each other arm and enters.  Otreb see them and stop the music where he begins to say, "As all you know, my daughter has been asked in marriage by Sir Howard," he says cheerfully as everyone claps to the announcement.  Otreb continues, "And today very early, I was told by Sir Howard, my daughter Angella and him wish to be marry a month from now."  The announcement takes Angella by surprise leaving her stunt just turn to look at Howard who just smiles at her, taking her hand in his, as he kiss her sweetly  never taking his eyes away from her.

Chapter 20 by AngelgirlD
Author's Notes:
Here is the next chapter and like always feedback is well appreciated!!!!
 

New Bride

Chapter 20

            Days were passing by and preparations for the festivities where being done with little input from the bride.  The only thing Angella do is crying uncontrollably in her room, whishing for death to overcome her.  The dread day came and the house was buzzing with all the chores that the servants needed to do.  The room is decorate in white roses with lilacs flowers that were accompany with the best fine China and all the things that Angella would've love if she isn't broken, broken heart  by the man she is binding her life today. 

Time for the blessing came in the ceremony where Angella couldn't hold back the tears but the guest took it as a happy bride.  She did not want to play nice anymore and when the ceremony was over she walks off and leaves.  With Howard following closely behind her, she turned to him and said, "Take me to my prison will you? I'm tired of playing host."  Without a word the walk towards the carriage and he extend a hand to Angella to help her but she ignores in and climb the coach cart that would bring them to their home.  The ride was cruel silent that it was killing them both, but they are stubborn as they stay silent.  They had finally reached the house were Angella glances and sigh as she says, "Welcome to my prison."  Howard just shakes his head and reaches over and touches her shoulder, where she shakes it off as she says in a cold tone, "Don't touch me, I might be your wife but never your woman.  So I warm you start looking for a cheap whore to warm your bed and leave me be."  While Angella walks bitterly up to the door, anger and frustration come over Howard; he grabs her arm harshly and pulls her inside.  "Well my dear, like you said, "Welcome to your prison"... this will be yours but I warm you, you are mine and mine alone and I will do as a please."  While dragging her to the stairs and Angella struggling against fruitlessly, he continues, "and if I desire your body I will have it no questions.  Oh! And you are definitely right I will call my ladies to keep my sheets warm. " Gene and Mary witness the scene.  Gene is stop by Mary, "No boy, they have to deal with it alone.  They are stubborn but they love each other, don't forget that," she says to him

"You bastard how could you? Screams Angella while Howard replies, "I can and I will because I don't desire you, you are not the woman I want, it never was".  At that they have reach the top where Angella slaps him with a force, which made his face turn.  "You pig, animal! Yell Angella at his confession with teary eyes, turning to face her again furious he growls, "Oh, you have no idea how right you are", while his eyes had change to unnatural glow of red as he shoves her inside the room closing the door without any more words.

"Welcome to your prison, I'll make sure of that," says a mystery shadow before cracking an evil smile.

 

            The night came, and a knock was heard, "My lady can I come in?" asks Mary with concern voice.  Nothing is heard from the other side, when Mary opens the door, she walks in with a tray in hand to a pitch black room.  Walking over to night table just near the bed put the tray on the table and light on a candle to discover Lady Angella fast sleep with trace of tears on her face foretelling that she cry herself to sleep.  Mary didn't have the heart to wake her up but she needed to eat.  "Lady Angella, Lady Angella wake up I brought you dinner," when Angella stir and open her eyes to find Mary there.  Angella simply replies, "I don't want to do it." "Please My Lady, you need to eat..."Mary pleads but was cut out short by Angella, "No, I don't want anything from that pig TAKE IT OUT!"  Mary sadly complies and walks out of the room with a sad a face locking the door behind her.

            At the kitchen Mary is met by Gene who just simply says, "We need to do something." "Yes, my boy we do but not before knowing what the Master responds to this," says Mary pointing to the tray of food.

            "Master, Master," call Gene in the dark.  Suddenly a growl was heard, "yes?"  Gene swallows the lump that has form in his throat, "Master, Lady Angella refuse to eat and..." a crash is heard cutting off Gene then Gene feels a cool air and then the slam of the door.  When Howard is about to storm in he heard her crying, which stops him from doing what he was about to do and cuts him like a knife when he heard such sobs.  He turns back down and goes to the kitchen grabs the tray without acknowledging Mary or Gene that were in the room.  He reaches her room again and knocks, Angella frustrated and hurt the only thing she wanted is to be left alone.  "Leave, I don't want anything from the beast, you hear me!!!"  Howards' anger flares he storms into the room.  Angella gets up at the intrusion then glares when she realizes it's him.  "I thought I told you to keep your distance," says Angella sternly.  "I heard, you do not want anything from me the beast; that's what you wish, you'll get it, but then who will attend your father ..." says Howard coldly.  "What have you don't to my father, you, you animal?" asks Angella afraid of the answer but waiting for it trembling at the dark thoughts.  "Nothing he is doing it for me I just have to wait and see," Howard says cockily turning and leaving the room and locking it behind him.

            Angella keeps refusing to eat and Howard refusing to talk to her by saying that she didn't wanted to talk to him or wanted to be near him.  The only time he dare to is when he knew she is sleeping. 

            "They are disputing now is the time to tight bonds," the shadow rejoice while appearing a smile on his face.

            "Oh! Darling, how are you?" Otreb says when he sees her.  "Oh! Father, what have you done...Why Father?  Was I not a faithful Daughter?  Why would you sign my life away like a piece of trash?" Angella asks between uncontrollably sobs and hiccups to the man in front of her.  "Why you ask that darling, of course you are my daughter and only one at that; don't be silly ok," says Otreb reassuring her giving her a hug.  "I must be going now, be happy ...you'll see with time you will begin to love him and all of this will be forgotten," with that he left her with her misery. 

            The dusk is at hand, Angella looks on and sighs of sadness and despair, she asks herself, "Why my love, why you don't let me in?" Howard just answers her in her thoughts when her sorrow and thoughts he hears, "Oh my darling I'm sure you don't want to know.

            Nights come and go and she keeps having the dreams a dark shadow that painfully leaves her and light appears in the end.

Chapter 21 by AngelgirlD
Author's Notes:
I Know it took me a while but I been more into my other stories like 'One Wird World' and 'On the Run'; however, you don't have to wait no more because here is an update and the end is near! Enjoy!
 

New Bride

Chapter 21

A hand reaches toward him and suddenly words are heard, "Oh! Darling you want to feast now?"  The wench asks her master. Howard with one hand movement brushing her away but it's too late; rage is already there, the scene was display.  In her chambers Angella is in rage, she wants so bad to calm down but can't.  "It's been two months and he hasn't touched me at all.  I know he is receiving services, but by whom, I must know.  I need to get out of here and find him" says Angella making a plan.  She tries the door and for her luck its open, she walks into the hall then down the stairs.  "He must be at the dungeon," says Angella to know one.  She finally reaches the door that leads to the desire place.  Reaching the handle and opening the door, she continues and climbs down the stairs. 

She walks strong and comfortable and with much security and confidant in the world but soon went down the drain when she hears moans and grunts.  Stun, she is about to run away, when she hears a whisper of a long time but not forgotten, sweet voice, "fight for your love, fight with your heart ...fight with the gift it's yours".  She finds her confidant back and she walks forward, but what she found she has never expected it.  She gaps at the sight, a woman lying on a bed that wasn't more than a rag of a sheet.  Be kissing what it was hers and only brought rage inside her.  The closer Angella gets the louder gets the moaning and grunts of the wench.  One leg up and the other he was caressing sensually up her inside thigh; while, kissing her neck and the rest upper body is laying uncover, meanwhile he is touching her and groping her harshly and carelessly. 

Grabbing her nipples hard twisting it until she scream of pleasure, "Oh, Howard!"  She is furious, clenching at her fist stepping to a halt she says harshly and cold, "I hope she gives you what you needed because I want her out of here or your gain pawn its out the door, NOW!" At the Howard startle looks up and growls, "What are you doing here?"  Angella gaps at the sight drooling blood; she is about to asks, when she is brought out of shock by the other woman in the room, "Howard, come back I need you," says the wench with an evil smile at Angella.  Angella surprise them both by leaping towards the woman.  "GET OUT! Angella screams snatching her arm and pulling her up.  When they are face to face, she growls, "Get out of my house if you care for your precious life woman, he is mine."  With that she pushes the wench towards the door with an unnatural force that the other woman just left out running in fear.

Angella stare and glare at him while he does the same. A sneer comes to her face and turn to leave, but Howard is mad of hunger and lust grabs her and pulls her to him while growling at her, "What have you done, woman?"  "Nothing, just claiming what is mine," she says in a whisper while smiling playfully.  Angella tries to get out of his grabs but he holds her firm in place, a bit too tight that she has to cringe at that he smiles but stops at the sudden slap that he receive from the feisty woman in front of him.  "You love hurting me love, why?"  Angella says with tears in her eyes, she reaches his face and caresses him and wipes the blood away.  "You want your death?" asks Angella looking loving to her husband that wants the answer to be no just because he lover her so but she is hoping too much.  "I'm already dead, my love, my heart doesn't longer beat..." but, he was interrupted by her, "I know that is why you kill me so," whispering almost braking down but closing in until brushes his lips.

 Fire light ups, between the two and his hands moves serpent like through her body.  Deepened the kiss just looking for entering, she pushes him away and saying, "No".  Glowing with unnatural color with lust and desire he asks out of breath, "Why?"  "Because you do not want me, you just want my body," says Angella.  He just sighs out of frustration and is about to say something when she says, "And that's not going to happen, but I will demand that you respect me to not bring them here.  You have money to buy women; you can buy a place to do your dirt."  At that he grabs her and pulls her with him without a word or even a look.  He drags her to her chambers but when they reach the stairs she trips; so, he takes her in his strong arms and carries her until he reaches her chambers, "Here we are, your prison of your choice," he says bitterly.  "Yes here it is, why don't you let me leave?" Asks Angella for what it seems forever for her.  "Because, I pay a high price for you my dear," he replies without thinking.  She launches towards to slaps him but he caught her and holds her to him, then saying sternly, "Don't you dare touched me again."  Then she reencounter by saying, "Don't insult me again in your life, I deserve that much."

Four moths have pass after the lovers quarrel.  Angella gave up on her love and lover.  She began to occupy herself by putting more lighting around the house and changing everything giggling and happily.  He watches all the commotion and brings a smile to his face, even though he did not like the lights. 

Angella is so happy that she decides to throw a party of Welcoming to the new life.  So she walks into the dungeon and see him she says, "I don't want to disturb you but I will let you know that tonight I will host a party and it would be a nice if you gracious with your presence."  After informing him she left him is it was like he was in a trance and little did she know she was the reason he was like that. Every time she would walk in the room she mesmerizes him.  As she has demanded he would leave every night out to have his needs met but when he does she doesn't rest until he gets home that he just stare at her and averting his eyes he keeps walking on to his chambers while she do the same and relieve that he was finally home. 

The party is going full force when Angella made her entrance with Howard at her side.  They had their first dance as a married couple.  "You look lovely my dear," compliment Howard to his lovely wife, which she does the same by saying, "So do you."  They look into each other eyes Howard closing in and kiss Angella, where Angella sense lost of strength in her knees and holds tight mean while deepening the kiss; as fast as has started it stops.  Howard graces her earlobe and whispers, "Don't worry my dear I got you."  Where she only smile dreamingly and replies, "You have no idea," that turns into a moan.  Otreb comes in and says to the lovely couple, "May I have this dance?"  Howard smiling steps aside and Otreb begins to dance with Angella.  "You have dreamy eyes tonight my dear, I can see that everything is going well," commented Otreb.  "Yes, father it seems like it," Angella says with joy.  The night was new beginning to Angella and Howard and she could feel it.  Behind a masquerade mask near by was smiling, "Soon you will know the monster you gave your heart to".

The last guest to leave was Otreb Angella's father, which they says their goodbyes and closed the door.  Howard still holding Angella he asks her, "Did you have fun my dear?"  Angella replies, "Why, yes I did," while leaning onto him putting her head on his shoulder.  He inhales her scent of roses, "hmmm."  "You know darling you look beautiful with this white gown dress, its perfect," says Howard appreciating the sight.  "Oh, thank you, I love to know that I have please you," says Angella still leaning on him, savoring the pleasure just to be near him.  "Oh, my love, you always please me darling, don't forget that," says Howard moving away from her just a bit to so he'll be looking at him. 

She tries to avert her eyes away from him but he smile and cupped her face and makes her to look at him again, "You know darling that I love you?"  She moves away from his grabs but he stops her and asks her, "Look at me please, darling?"    Angella cannot hide her pain anymore and tears betray her; which, told on her.  "Oh, darling, why you doubt me so?" Asks Howard trying to understand where and how much confusion and hurt she is in. that he has done to her trying to protect her from his cruel and dark truth.  "Because you bought me, because you haven't touched me.  You prefer Wrenches instead of your wife or anything else for that matter.  Why I am not good enough for you?" She says turning to leave the room but he stops her, "Wait, darling bought you?  I did not buy you; those were your father's words, not mine," replies Howie. "So you are saying that my father is the cause of my misery all along, which you have nothing to do with it? Then, what exactly happen?"  Angella caught him of guard and he made the mistake of mentioning a name, "I don't want to talk about Eve."  "My mother?" asks Angella confuse and stun by it. 

End Notes:
Feedback is well appreciated!!!
Chapter 22 by AngelgirlD
Author's Notes:
Awww, here is the end or it is? lol! The end is Stemy and hot so let me tell you is rated NC-17 for Sexual Graphic Content ...with that say  Enjoy!
 

New Bride                                          

Chapter 22

Ducking the question he begins to say, "The reason I have not touch you is because I did not want to force myself on you.  You clearly state that you would be my wife but not the one to share my bed," he says reaching for her face and wiping the tears that had fallen.  The wenches are not intimate with me. They give me pleasure..." but he is interrupted by her bitter mocking "Pleasure, pleasure.  Well I hope they give you what you want tonight," she says before storming out the ballroom to her chambers.  "Wait!"  Howie says to her, trying to hold her from leaving but no such luck.  "No, I'm going to retire for the night.  I no longer wish to speak to you," replies Angella.

Hurt, she begins to run and do not stop until she in her chambers, closing the door behind her.  Walking over to the bed she says, "I can't, I can't" and begins to cry.  Suddenly she hears a knock on her door.  "Darling, open the door, we need to talk," says Howie.  "No go away.  I'm tired and I do not wish to speak to you," reply Angella hoping he would leave, but no such luck.  "Darling open the door, if you do not I will enter anyway.  Please open the door," Howie told her.  She gets up from the bed and walks over to the door; where she opens up and let him in.  "If you are here to describe me how they pleasure you, DON'T, just leave." Fire Angella to him and he says frustrated, "Can you stop assuming and let me finish."  "Do not scream at me," she says with teary eyes.  He sighs walking toward her but she walks away.  "Now, you do not want me."  He says trying again but gives up and says, "Goodnight."  Walking away and leaving the room.

Later that night, she cannot sleep so; she gets out of bed and goes to the kitchen and gets a glass of water. Meanwhile, she fills up the pitcher of water that she has brought with her from the room.  She turns to find Howard there.  Startle by his presence, she drops the pitcher breaking and water splashing everywhere with small fragments of glass.  "Oh! You scare me, I did not hear you come in," says Angella holding her chest.  "Sorry."  He says staring at her intensely, where she averts her eyes and says, "God, what a mess.  I have to clean this mess," she says bending down to pick up the pieces.  Reaching for one, she cuts herself and yelp in pain. "OOOOOOOOWW."  Howard quickly caught her hand and stares at it licking his lips.  Dropping her hand and moving away quickly says, "You better put in cold water."  He tells her avoiding the strong aroma and starts to walk away; because, the aroma is too strong. She did what she is told while looking at his reaction. 

"Wait, don't leave we need to talk."  Says Angella pleading; while, he holds on strong on the table replying, "I think we should let the talk for tomorrow, goodnight."  She grabs him, "Hold on please I need to say this before the new day breaks.  It cannot wait," she says, while she holds the finger under water then raps it up in a towel to stop the bleeding.  She reaches for him again and he trembles, "Oh, darling, confide in me? Trust me that's what I been asking all along -Trust."  She tells him while embracing him from the back tightly.  "Darling, please I have to leave.  You do not know what you are asking," he replies out of breath because he is loosing control. 

"My darling I must leave," he tries one more time but she does not let go.  "No, you are not leaving," she says determine to make him stay.  "Please turn and faces me," but he didn't budge; so, she walks in front of him, "Please, husband why it is that I have to beg for your companionship?  When you are mine and I'm yours," she whispers stroking his face tenderly.  "I'm yours," she whispers again in his earlobe initiating fire of passion in him and suddenly he grabs her and lean in kissing her harshly and out of control.  She stops him and looks into his face but he moves his face turning away from her.  "Darling, don't hide yourself from me," moving his face to face her.  Bright red eyes stare at her piercing through her.  "Darling." She says caressing his face, leaning in slowly kissing him tenderly; which rekindle the fire in him grabbing her tightly with one hand to hold her and the other hand moves smoothly down her hen of the gown. Then up touching her bare skin, up her delicate thighs.  She moans and arc her back giving him more access to her neck as well ample chest.  He begins to devour with kisses. "Oh, darling, lets, take it to our room," says Angella with elaborate short breathing.    He complies taking her with his strong arms carrying her back to the chambers.  Meanwhile, she toys with him by giving him butterflies kisses and nibbling on his ear.  There is a moment that he looses balance and warms her, grunting, "Sweetheart, it's dangerous to play on the stairs." She giggles and says, "Ok."

They reach the chambers and lock the door.  Howard just stares at her licking his lips, a smile cover his handsome face with lust in his eyes.  He closed the gap between them and begins to roam her body making her trembles with excitement.  He sees fear in her eyes and he reassures her, "Don't worry, my dear I won't hurt you."  "I know my darling," says Angella afraid.  He reaches for her night gown, "My darling I don't think you need this," he says seductively lurking under her gown.  Barely touching her sensitive spot he receives instantly a moan as a response.  "MMMM," licking his lips.  "Do you want me to touch you, caress you, and make love to you?"  He asks and smile, delighted when she just nods her response unable to speak.  He takes away her pleasure, she is about to pout and say something; when, he flashes her smile that she loves.  She walks over to him and looking at him she starts to roam his tone body, while whispering in his ear, "Make love to me, my love."  Tenderly caressing the back of his neck, as she grinds her body against him, "MMMMMMM, you always have driven me wild."  He says guiding her to move the way he likes it.  She reaches for his shirt opening it with trembling hands.  She caresses his chest looking at his eyes while he reaches for the back of her neck and holds her there leaning into, kissing her passionately. 

Angella guide her hands through, towards his shoulders and glides the shirt off showing off a strong mocha hairy chest and torso; so, she begins kissing him slightly.  Then, coming back to his chest gives his chest some attention with butterfly kisses. "Aawwwwwwww, mmmmmmmm," it's the only response she gets from him other than the feel of his hard shaft.  Howard enjoys the sensation he is feeling that is driving him mad.  She continues, kissing him until she grab his nipple and biting it slightly, while the other get a twist; where he couldn't hold no longer and with one skillful move he reaches her gown and takes it off her shoulder.  At that moment Angella feels self conscious and shy away from him.  He just smile and hugs her whispering so enticing, "I would not hurt you my love, don't be afraid."  "It's not that my love, I know that from the first moment I saw you and I felt in love with you. I knew that you would never hurt me its just...just, I'm not so pretty as I know you must had have in your arms," Angella says really embarrass at her confession moving away from his grasp.  "Oh, darling, I love you and no matter what I see now, I already seen in my dreams of you darling-please let me love you." Says Howard reassuring her that she is the one he loves.

 At that he close the gap between them and pulling on the gown from the back.  He let it falls to the floor admiring her backside and smile appears on his face with approval and a hint of mischief; soon, after that he slightly tap her buttocks, causing her to jump slightly and gaps.  Then, he massage it while whispering, "Nice, baby and its all mine," blowing in her ear. Causing her to go weak on her knees and she leans back into him while covering her breast.   He just smiles and grabs her by the waits while the other shying away her hands by saying, "And this, are mine too;" with that, grabbing one of her breast and squeeze it.  "Awwww, please love, don't," says Angella breathing elaborate trying to control her self but he would not let her, "Don't what, darling." Smiling he continues the tortures taunting and foreplay because she is in the average of loosing control.  Moving in front of her, "Dreams do not compare to your beauty," he says reaching for her hand intertwine them together where he guides her to the bed.  He lays her there on top of white silks sheets and stares.  "My darling, you have too many...says Angella pointing at his trousers, making him to break away from her beauty  and looking at himself he smiles and says, "Oh, yes darling you are right, let me take care of that."  He starts to shy away his trousers, there Angella turns away to blow away the light; but, he stops her, "No darling I want you to know me and my body, the one you have desire for so long as well as I desire yours." He says hoarsely looking at her and dropping them carelessly to the floor and stepping away.  She stares in awe and smile coyly.  He reaches for one of her breast taking it to his mouth, she couldn't help to gasps.  Then moaning at the new sensation she is feeling, "Oh, GOD, mmmmm. I can't, can't."  He is looks at her with those bright red eyes seeing all the pleasure he is inflicting on her.  He stops and gives the same attention to the other one. "Oh, darling you are truly beautiful," and with that they begins to become one; one, which, it can handle anything that comes their way.

The next day brought more than a new day it brought a new Era.  Meanwhile at the dungeon  rats are cunning a new plan.  "I didn't count on them to make peace.  That little whore," one showdown figure says to the other one.  "Don't worry my pet, we will have our revenge.  I have forcing it, a new era has begun and we are going to steal it," finish saying Leigh cackling like a maniac and Alexander pondering on what he just heard until a wicked smile appear on his face.  "Yes, we are going to have a new beginning; because, the new era is upon us...tonight the new era begins!"

 

End Notes:
Feedback is well appreciated as always:)
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=7927