What Lies Beyond by Babyg
Summary: A group of friends go into a house that is supposedly haunted. They are unaware of the evil that lies Beyond the depts of that home.




Categories: Fanfiction > Music > Aaron Carter Characters: None
Genres: Horror
Warnings: Death, Graphic Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 15810 Read: 16122 Published: 07/25/06 Updated: 11/05/06

1. Chapter 1 by Babyg

2. Chapter 2 by Babyg

3. Chapter 3 by Babyg

4. Chapter 4 by Babyg

5. Chapter 5 by Babyg

6. Chapter 6 by Babyg

7. Chapter 7 by Babyg

8. Chapter 8 by Babyg

9. Chapter 9 by Babyg

10. Chapter 10 by Babyg

11. Chapter 11 by Babyg

12. Chapter 12 by Babyg

13. Chapter 13 by Babyg

14. Chapter 14 by Babyg

15. Chapter 15 by Babyg

16. Chapter 16 by Babyg

Chapter 1 by Babyg
Author's Notes:
Hey, ya'll here's a little taste of something scary. Hope you enjoy!
It was a Friday Night. A storm roared across the land. Aaron Carter and his friends sat in the den at his house, slumped in boredom.

" I got it!" Derick pipped up. Everybody looked at him, with their eyes brows raised. Derick's expression faded, " Oh, I don't got it." His shoulder's slumped and his bored expression came back. Justin took a deep breath.

" Derick, your an idiot." Justin said, hitting him upside the head, " I got it by the way." He said slowly. Bucky took a sip of her coke noisily. Her dark eyes slammed into his, her expression blank. Bucky was a quiet, but yet creepy kind of girl. She always wore black and I guess you could say she was Gothic in a way. She was always in a dark stage. She kinda scares Aaron at times. Not only does she wear black, but her hair was black also and her eyes were so brown that they were almost completely black.

" You guys know that old Victorian House outside of town?" Everybody was about to answer him, but Derick pipped up.

" Yo, that's what I was thinking! Up top, dog!" He raised his hand in attempt to get a high five from Justin. They all looked at him blankly.

" I didn't say what I was gonna say, dumbass!" Justin snapped. Derick quickly put down his hand and turned away.

" What about it?" Bucky asked, flatly.

" Anyway, I was thinking, tomorrow night we can go up there and check it out. I know where it is and everything." He grinned, while looking at his friends. None of them said a word, until Bucky erupted with anger.

" Are you out of you fucking mind?! There's a goddamn no trespassing sign down there." Justin grinned and stood up.

" That's the beauty of it fucky....I mean Bucky." Bucky sighed heavily and leaned back in her chair, her eyes still cold.

" Aaron what do you say?" He asked. Aaron snapped out of his thoughts and glanced over at Bucky. She was giving him a death stare.

" I think your crazy man." Aaron said quickly. Justin sighed heavily.

" Come on you, shitass's! We need to go out and do something we wouldn't normally do." Justin said, turning toward Bucky, " Especially you Heather Buck land! A girl like you should be going out and getting into trouble every now and then. Your too cool to stay locked in a house or at work." He sighed and sat down. Bucky looked at him sadly, but her eyes remained in pure darkness.

" I don't want to go back down that road again, Justin." She said flatly. The others perked up when she said that.

" What do you mean, Bucky?" Theresa said, curiously.

" Yeah." Carrie spoke up.

" Well, about three years ago, me and my friends wanted to go exploring this old building down at Kanya Avenue in Tampa. We were that kind of group that got in trouble with the police and stuff. We all thought we were badass's. Anyway, we went inside the building , aware of the no trespassing sign outside. We didn't care we went inside anyway. It was really dark and quiet...and then things got really bad."

" What happened?" Carrie asked.

" We found out that the building was a hide out for thugs and gang members. They found out we were there and surrounded us. Then we heard sirens and the thugs panicked. One of them pulled out a gun shot one of my friends and killed, em. Then they took off. We didn't know how the police knew that we were there. It turns out that some people sitting across the building saw us go in and then they called the police." She said with a sigh.

" Then, what happened?" Aaron asked her.

" We got caught and had our ass's thrown in jail....I just got out six months ago." Bucky said, making everybody gasp.

" You never told us that Bucky." Carrie informed her. Bucky have him a small smile and a nod.

" Yeah...." She trailed off and looked down. Aaron put his arm around her and rested his head on her shoulder, " I just don't understand why you guys want to be my friends."

" Because you cool." Theresa said, patting Bucky on the knee.

" Why do you want to be friends with a fuckup?" Justin stood up and sat down beside her.

" You are not a fuckup, Bucky. What you did was in the past. You learned your lesson." Aaron looked at Bucky, batting his eye's at her.

" I love you Bucky." She rolled her eyes, " Your my best Buddy." Bucky pushed him away.

" Don't do it Carter."

" Come on Bucky. I'm not that heartless!" Bucky glanced at him, then hit him hard in the stomach. He let out a loud gasp and fell to the floor.

" Ow...that hurt you whore!" Bucky sighed and went to the kitchen. Derick got up and followed her.

*****
" Bucky?" Derick said coming up behind her.

" Oh hey, D."

" Come on, Buck. It's not that bad."

" I don't want to risk getting into trouble again." Derick put his hands on her shoulder's.

" Bucky the house is in the middle of nowhere, so no one will see us. And what are you afraid of, you hang out with all dead people." Bucky grinned at the thought of that. It was true, she did work at a morgue.

Feeled...with dead.....people. She shook her head, destroying the thoughts.

" I'm not so sure......."
Chapter 2 by Babyg
Bucky drove her black BMW Bug up to the Lincoln City morgue, where she worked. She parked the car and got out. She climbed the stairs leading up to the main office. She slipped inside through the door and walked down the hall. She wore a black knee length skirt with a, surprisingly, white button down shirt. She wore a pair of black rimmed glasses, and her hair was neatly combed and tucked behind her ears. She took off her black blazer and hung it up on the coat rack in her office. A cop pushing a stretcher, with a body wrapped up in a white sheet, came through the door. A cat sat on top of the body.

" Where do you want corpse #3?" The cop asked.

" Just leave it there." Bucky said walking toward the stretcher, " What's with the cat?"

" Oh the cat. Well there' s a problem with the cat, sign here." He handed her a clipboard for her to sign.

" What's the problem with the cat?" She asked sighing the sheet. He grabbed the pen and clipboard away from her.

" It's your problem." He laughed and left. Bucky groaned in annoyance. She wheeled the stretcher out of the room and went to work.

*******************

In deep concentration, Bucky moved her hands inside the corpe's body, removing all it's vital organs. She blew some hair out of her face and looked closer.........

*******************

Deep in thought, Bucky wrote down the records of what she discovered in the body.

Skreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech!!

Bucky's head snapped when she heard a loud ear piercing shreesh. Her breath caught in her throat, as she listened. She heard it again, louder this time. She screamed when the cat jumped down from the cabinet, on to her desk. She let out a sigh of relief and chuckled.

" You scared me. I thought that was you making that noise. " She said, scratching the top of the cat's head. It purred against her hand. Suddenly she jumped back in her chair when the screeching sound came again. She glanced at the cat.

" Or not...." The cat jumped off the desk and ran away. Bucky slowly stood up from her chair.

" Hello?" She called out. Silence. Slowly she started walking, her eyes wondering around the huge empty room. Then pounding noise on the cabinets rang through the air.

" Who is it? Who's there?" She called out again. Still no answer. Bucky let out a frustrating sigh, " I'm being paranoid." She told herself, pushing up her glasses. Suddenly a hand clamped down on her shoulder. She screamed frantically and whirled around.

" Mother fucker!!!" She screamed in anger, when it was only Aaron.

" Are you okay." He asked with a blank look on his face.

" Do I look ok?" She hissed, " Do you find it amusing to go around my office just to scare the shit out of me?!"

" Uh......no. I didn't mean to scare just now. What's wrong with you, Buck?" Suddenly the noise came again, making them jump.

" What the hell was that?" Aaron asked shocked.

" That's the thing I was hearing earlier." Aaron was about to say something, but stopped when he saw...something walking up behind Bucky. His eyes went wide.

" Whats wrong?"

" Uh....I'm sorry, Buck. I got to go!" He turned and took off.

" What? Go where? Aaron! Aaron wait!" She turned around the corner in order to catch him, but came up with nothing. She sighed, " Have a nice drive home, asshole." She turned around and screamed fratically...........

*********************

Bucky suddenly flew up from her desk, falling backward in her chair. She landed hard on the floor.

" Owwww....." She whimpered. She grabbed the desk to pull herself up. Her foot caught a piece of paper and she fell down again. She stared up at the ceiling in a daze.

*********************

Bucky snapped out of her daze, when she heard the bell at the front desk in the main hall start ringing. She laid there.

~Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring!~

Bucky rolled her eyes and finally got herself up. But before retreating back to the front desk, she tiptoed over to the body she was examining earlier. She pulled the sheet back and made an agreeing nod.

" Okay, your still dead. Good." She placed the sheet back and jogged down the hall.

***********************

Meanwhile back at the front desk, Derick and Aaron stood there, getting impatient. Well, Aaron was getting really annoyed by Derick, because he kept on ringing the bell, like an idiot. Finally, he had enough

" Okay, that's enough! I'm pretty sure the bell works, you moron." He said , rolling his eyes.

" Yeah, well, that's what the bell is for isn't it? It trying to get someone's attention, like....mmm, I don't know, something like this, ' Hey, Bucky! You got some people down at the main desk wanting to see you. Why don't you get you fucking ass over there and see what they need.' See that is what the bell is for." Derick said sarcastically. Aaron looked at him and shrugged.

" Maybe she's busy."

Derick shook his head, " Busy my ass. Hey, I saw a vending machine around the corner, let's go get a coke, while we wait for Ms. Bucky to make her entrance. " Aaron nodded in agreement and followed him, unaware that Bucky was already behind them.

" So Aaron, how much do you fantasize about Bucky?"

" What?"

" Oh come on! I know you have fantasies about fucking her. Why don't you just admit it." Aaron looked at him.

" I do not."

" Well, I sure do. I'm getting a hard on, just talking about it." Aaron put on a disgusted face and stepped away.

" Ewww---Stay away from me."

" Did you know my bedroom window is right across from hers?"

" Yeah. Mine is too."

" Well, I figured out the exact time, when she comes out of the shower. I get my binoculars ready and ---BAM! Perfect shot of those tities!"

Aaron looked up, " God, please get this poor man some help."

" I"m serious! And it's not like you haven't snuck a peak."

Aaron shook his head, '' Actually, I like to respect that little term called, ' Privacy.' The look on Derick's face, made him surrender, " Okay, maybe once."

" Twice."

" Okay, third time the charm."

" Fourth time the charm."

" Noooo...third time the charm. There's no fourth time the charm you, dick!" Aaron said, knocking him upside the head.

" There could be." Derick said, rubbing his head, " Do you want to know what color of a thong, Bucky wears?"

Aaron shook his head, " Not really---wait! Thong? Bucky has a thong?" Aaron asked, shocked.

Derick nodded excitedly, " Yup. It's pink." He snickered.

" That's very disturbing news, Derick."

" As a matter of fact, my pink thong matches my petite pick lacy bra." Aaron and Derick's breath caught in their throats when they heard Bucky's voice right behind them. They breathed in and turned around.

" Is that Bucky?" Aaron asked speechless.

" I think so."

" She's wearing....white." Derick smiled and stepped closer.

" Hey, Bucky. How ya doin girl?" He slowly wrapped his arms around her.

" Get off me." Derick quickly let her go and stepped away.

" What can I do for you, bitches?"

" Uhhhh......." They smiled innocently.

************************

" Bucky wears pink. What did you say? I said, Bucky wears pink. Huh? Bucky wears pink. Why do I have to keep on telling you? Here's a song for ya---Bucky wears pink, Bucky wears pink, Bucky wears pink, pink, pink, pink, pink!" An angry growl came from Bucky. She whirled around, facing him. Derick screamed and jumped into Aaron's arms, literally.

" Please, Aaron baby, don't let her impale me, please! I wanna live!" Both Aaron and Bucky looked at him with their mouths hanging open. Aaron let out a heavy sigh and dropped him to the ground.

" Ow, my ass." He groaned. Aaron rolled his eyes and followed Bucky into her office.

" If I didn't know any better, I think he's becoming a homosexual whore."

Bucky gasped, " Oh really, I thought I was the only one that noticed." She sighed and sat down. Aaron looked around, feeling very uncomfortable.

" I see dead people."

" Of course you do. It's a morgue you dumb ass."

" I don't like morgue's." He said, sitting down.

" Then why are you here." She asked, her voice sounding a little colder than usual. Aaron took a deep breath.

" Have you thought about it?" Bucky cleared her throat and started working on her records.

" Thought about what?"

" About tonight." Bucky stopped writing when it came to her. She let out a sigh and stood up.

" I don't know, Aaron. It's not the law that were gonna be breaking, it's....that house. It's the house that's bothering me." Aaron stood up and walked up to her.

" It's just a house, Buck."

" But, what about all those stories we heard? Everybody who has went into that house has never came back out."

" Their just stories. Stories that some fucking dickheads say to scare the little kids. It's an urban legend. Okay, Okay, Okay, maybe once in my lifetime, maybe I believed the story. Three years ago, I was suppose to go up to that house, with a bunch of buddies of mine. Both me and Craig were suppose to go, but we got our asses grounded and couple of hours before. They went on without us and the next day I heard they never came back. But you know anything could have happened to them. They could've wrecked the car, the could've gotten lost....a bear could've fuckin eatin em, who knows. But....houses don't kill people....people kill people." Aaron told her.

" Have you seen them since then?"

" No." He said, instantly, " I still think they got eatin by the bear." Bucky chuckled.

" I'll go, if you go."

Aaron nodded, " I'm going."

Bucky nodded, swallowing hard," I'm going to. Shall I bring my thong?"

Aaron laughed, " If it makes you feel better." She smacked him in the arm.

" Your an ass."

" Hey, do you have any other color besides pink? Cause, you know pink is evil." Bucky rolled her eyes, " I'm just saying that a pair of evil pink panties and a house of death...not a good combination." Bucky squinted her eyes and leaned closer to him. She took off her glasses.

" You said, houses don't kill people."

" I did?"

" Your an idiot."

" Are you sure you still want to go? I mean we can wait five-ten years after were dead. It'll make sense then."

" You don't make sense."

" I don't?"

" Please stop talking."
Chapter 3 by Babyg
Author's Notes:
Sorry kinda short.
Bucky pulled her black sweater over her head and put her black snow cap on. She took a deep breath and stared at herself through the mirror.

" What are you getting yourself into Heather Buckland?" She asked herself, dreading the idea of going to the place. But the stories of that house are just stories, Right? The doorbell ran, ' This is it." Bucky thought. She walked to the door and slipped out, joining Aaron on the porch.

" Hey, babe." Aaron greeted her with a smirk.

" Hey, Dush." She reached up and gave him a hug.

" Bucky are you sure you want to go tonight? I mean it's not to late to turn back." Bucky sighed and looked at the ground.

" No. If were gonna do this,were gonna do it now." She coughed and ran to the van.

" Bucky you rock!!" The boys cheered from the van. Aaron smirked and climbed into the van
Chapter 4 by Babyg
Bucky sighed and reached underneath her seat. She grabbed a magazine and started to flip through it. She stopped at a certain page and looked at it.

" Okay, that is just not fair. Nobody should look like that." She paused for a brief moment, " No. I take that back. I wish I looked like that." Aaron smirked and looked over her shoulder.

" You wish you looked like what? Tall? Thin? Every homosexual male in the world that wants to fuck my brains out?" Bucky looked up from her magazine and thought about it.

" All the above." She told him with a smirk.

" Damn, Bucky! Down girl!" Derick snorted. Bucky rolled her eyes.

" Well, everybody in the English Speaking world knows that you want to fuck him." She shot back.

Derick grinned, " Yeah your right. Aaron is pretty fuckable." Aaron then shot him a disgusted look.

" You faggot!!" Derick busted out laughing, " Haha your so funny." Aaron rolled his eyes and sat back.

" So are we going to tell Bucky and Aaron the dare they have to do?" Theresa said to Justin. That question got Bucky and Aaron's attention.

" What dare? Whatty what what??" Just laughed, " Justin spill it."

" I'll tell ya when we get to the house." He told him.

" Now!" Bucky hissed.

" Okay okay. Well, I thought it would be cool if you and Bucky go exploring the old house for an hour for a dare. Thought it would be pretty cool and exciting."

" Yeah, but why do we have to do it?" Aaron asked.

" Well, because, We voted and you guys lost. " Justin said, smirking.

" We just wanted to see if you'll survive or not." Theresa added.

" You guys suck ass." Aaron said, glaring at them.

" Yeah that we do..." Derick sang.

" Jesus, Derick we don't even want to know what you suck." Carrie shook his head disgusted.

" Okay, you guys have a deal, but if me and Bucky don't make it out in one hour and we end up dead. I'm coming after you." Aaron hissed. Justin swallowed hard and nodded.

" I'll keep that in mind, Aar. And by the way, if you survive the hour, we'll join you in the house. This is just for fun, man. Don't worry about it."

" It would be fun, if the house didn't kill people." Bucky whispered to herself.

" What did you say?" Aaron asked her.

Bucky shook her head, " Nothing."

*******************************

After a long while of driving, the gang started to grow restless.

" Justin are you sure you know where the house is?" Theresa asked him. Justin frowned and looked around the scenery.

" Uh....yeah?"

" Dude, that sounded like a question than an answer to me." Aaron said, frowning.

" It was a question. He doesn't know." She whispered to him, giggling.

" Theresa, get the country map out of the glove department, would ya please." Justin told her.
Theresa nodded and got it out and handed it to him.

" Dude, I thought you knew where it was." Derick whined.

" Shut it, D." Justin growled. Suddenly he slammed on the brakes throwing everybody forward.

" Whoaaaa...Justin first year of driving?" Aaron said, with wide eyes.

" What the fuck, Justin?" Bucky snapped. Justin ignored them. He turned on the light to see better, while looking at the map.

" Oh shit....." He muttered.

" Oh shit? Oh shits not good when it's coming from you." Derick pipped up.

" Shut it." Justin gritted through his teeth. He turned the light off and put the map back up.

" We passed it." He told them.

" Huh?" Derick frowned.

" I said we passed it." Justin repeated.

" We? You mean, you passed it."

Justin rolled his eyes, " Whatever. Same fucking thing." He went to start the van. It rumbled then suddenly stopped.

" What the hell?" He tried it again. It rumbled, trying to start but failed. Aaron started to laugh.

" Aaron, shut that yap of yours." He hissed, trying it again. Once again failed.

Aaron laughed harder," I'm sorry. It's just your van is a piece of shit man."

" It is not a piece of shit."

" It is a piece of shit. If it wasn't a piece of shit, it would've started by now. So yeah, it's a piece of shit." Justin growled in frustration and unbuckled his seat belt.

" Fuck it. Come on, we were walking from here." He opened the door and stepped out. Aaron was still muttering to himself about the van, until he realized everybody was getting out.

" Hey? Hey where ya going?"

" Come on, Aar!"
Chapter 5 by Babyg
* About 45 minutes later*

" Are we there yet? I'm tired and hungry and I'm already being eating by nats. Are there any on my back?" Bucky said lifting up part of her shirt. Aaron glanced at her back.

" No, nothing there Bucky."

" Aw! I got debs on this one ya'll!" Derick ran over to the side of the road, where a dead animal laid, " I call it a.....squirell. There's your dinner, Bucky."

" Gross."

" What you said you were hungry."

" It's a mink." Justin said, looking down at the poor animal.

" How do you know?" Carrie asked.

" He probably ran over it." Bucky snorted.

" Trust me it's a mink."

" Oooo, trust youuu." Derick mocked him. Justin growled and hit him upside the head.

" Shut up!"

Bucky wondered up further exploring the scenery. She frowned and pushed back some branches. She gasped as she stared into a clearing.

" You guys? You guys, look." She held the branches back and pointed into the clearing.

" I found a trail of some sort. Do you think it's the trail were looking for?" Justin stepped into the clearing and studied it.

" Um....I think so. We've been walking forever and if I remember correctly that this side of the town only has one trail. So yeah, this has to be it! Bucky you rock!"

Bucky smirked," Yup. That's how I roll."

" Bominoes!" He stepped into the clearing and started walking, followed by Bucky, Derick and Theresa. Aaron and Carrie stood back and looked into the dark erie clearing.

" So.....are you going in?" Carrie asked, kinda freaked out. Aaron took a deep breath.

" I think so...."

" Hey, come on you chickens! We got a trail to follow!" Justin called from up ahead.

" Chickens aren't good with trails!" Aaron whined. They linked arms and continued on behind them.

" Hey, expecially if something is hiding in the shadows ready to jump out at ya...." Carrie finished. Aaron quickly glanced at him.

" Don't you say that."

**********************

After a awhile of walking, they still haven't got to the house yet. Some of them thought it was the wrong trail. Other's thought there wasn't a house at all. Who was right? None of them. But what they don't know is that the house is right beneath them......

" Geez were walking further than we did when we were first trying to find the path." Theresa whined. Suddenly, Justin stopped making everybody run into him.

" Whoa! Hey we stopped! Why'd we stop?" Derick asked him.

" Are ya'll seeing what I'm seeing?" They shined their flashlights ahead and stared into...nothing. Nothing was there. The trail was completely gone. Where was it? Where did it go? The tress were all far away. It was like they were standing on a cliff. Well...what could it be?

" Now, that's a bunch of bullshit!" Aaron groaned.

Justin sighed, " Come on." He took only one step when suddenly the ground began to give away from underneath them. They screamed and found their selves falling down a really really steep hill. They rolled and rolled until they all stopped all of a sudden.

" Ow!!!" Carrie cried out.

" Oh! Oh thank your Carrie! Thank you for breaking my fall." Derick said kissing him over and over on the cheek.

" Yo man what the hell you doing?!"

" Sorry, just being polite." Carrie growled and pushed him off of him.

" Yeah, well next time be polite to my nuts. I think you squashed them!"

" Sorry."

Aaron looked down and noticed he was laying on top of Bucky. He smirked and kissed her cheek romantically.

" I like this position. " He whispered in her ear. When he realized she wasn't even paying attention he became concerned.

" Bucky? What's wrong sweetie?" He slowly started to move his eyes, to see what she was staring at. His eyes slowly began to widen when he noticed the mystery. His hand traveled to the side and patted Justin on the head, to get his attention.

" What?"

" I think we found Casper's hideway." Aaron told him, not taking his eyes off the 'Thing'. Justin looked up and his breath got caught in his throat.

" Whoa........."
Chapter 6 by Babyg
The gang stood up, while looking on in amazement. There, standing before them, was the most massive house any of them have ever seen. It was so dark all around it. It was like....death almost. It seems like the house had eyes....that stared right back at you.

" Is this it?" Carrie asked in a low whisper. Justin raised his eyebrows.

" I would imagine...."

" It looks like it's staring at us." Theresa added.

Aaron swallowed hard, " I think it is....."

Justin shook his head, breaking his trance, " Okay, were here. Lets go!" The others nodded and began walking toward the house. Derick walked behind them, nervously looking at the house. He licked his lips and stopped.

" Bucky? Bucky come here." He called out to her. Bucky jogged over.

" Yeah D, what is it?"

" Um....You know when Aaron said that we found Casper's hideaway?" Bucky bit her lip and moved her eyes side to side.

" Yeah....why?"

" Well, I was just wondering..um...." He smiled nervously and scratched the back of his head, " Who's Casper?" Once he said that, Bucky's expression disappeared and turned blank.

" You have got to be kidding me." Derick gave her an uneasy smile. Bucky was about to talk when her eyes suddenly started to widen. She swallowed hard and took a step back a tad.

" Why don't you turn around and find out." She quickly said, turning and running back to the others. Derick sucked in a shaky breath and slowly turned around. A black figure moved in front of him.

" BOO!!" Derick screamed bloody murder, his heart leaped up in his throat. As soon as he screamed, he blushed.

" Haha! Gotcha! E....um...." Aaron, who was the one who scared him, looked down and noticed a big wet spot on Derick's pants. Aaron looked back up at him with his eyebrows raised.

" Nice...." He shook his head and ran back to the others. Derick blushed a deep red and tied his jacket around his waist. He joined the rest of the group. They all looked around and looked through the dark windows. After awhile of looking they sat down on the wooden old porch.

" So, Justin. Tell us the story." Theresa said with a grin.

" I don't know. The story is a little disturbing."

" Oh come on please, J! Please! Please!...With cherries on top?" They begged.

" Come on, Justin. Spooky house, scary story. Do tell." Bucky grinned. Justin took a deep breath and rubbed his chin.

" Well....it all started back in October of 1842, when this house was first built. The McCalister family have just moved in. Mr. McCalister was a very wealthy man. He had a beautiful wife and two adorable children. Some say McCalister was a secretive man. Didn't share anything with anybody, not even his wife and kids. He just stayed in his office day and night and worked. His wife tried to get involved in what he was working on, but every time she tried, he would get angry and hit her. She then started to get afraid of him. Then one night in March of that following year....Mrs. McCalister tried to get her husband to come to dinner. He refused and that just pissed her off. She went into his office and confronted him. Screamed and yelled, wondering why he was doing this. He closed the door and took out a long butcher knife from his desk and attacked her. He gutted her with the knife, then went after his children. He caught them and shot them with the shot gun. You know what he did with them after that?" The others shook their head, " He chopped off his wifes head and put it on the side table in his office as a souvenir. Then he took his children and cut them up in little pieces and placed them in containers and freeze dried them in the freezer. Then later ate em as left overs for dinner. That night McCalister slit his throat. But legend has it that who ever enters the house of hell, which is this one, a game will begin....a game of survival...the McCalister game. And if you listen to the story, guys, you will know what game it is." Justin finished. A grin slowly started to appear on his face as he stared upon his friends shocked expressions. Justin couldn't hold it in any longer, he suddenly busted out laughing.

" Justin, you dickhead!" Carrie growled and hit him upside the head. Justin laughed harder, falling over.

" You were just joking weren't you?" Bucky glared at him.

" Yeah." He said, struggling to catch his breath, " I just made it up, I don't really know the story."

" Well, thank God you were just joking! Because if you weren't there is no way me and Bucky is stepping foot in that fucking house. Not to mention this fucking porch, man. It looks like its about to fall thooooooo----!!!!!!!" Aaron screamed when suddenly the porch gave away and he fell into a very dark hole.

" Aaron! Aaron buddy? Aaron? Aaron, you okay, huh?" The gang yelled down into the dark hole.

" Check it out!" Aaron's voice called from the hole.

" Huh?" They looked into the hole with their flashlights, just in time to see Aaron coming into view, holding two bottles in each hand.

" Yo check it out. Looks like we missed one hell of a party." Aaron grinned.

" And one hell of a hangover." Bucky added, " How are ya gonna get out of there, Aar?"

" Um....this looks like a cellar or a basement, you know for the house."

" Do you see a way out?" Justin asked him.

Aaron looked around for awhile, " I don't know it's too dark. Toss me a flashlight." Justin tossed him his flashlight.

" Hey, since your all ready down there, were gonna go ahead and let Bucky in, K?"

Aaron nodded, " Oky Doky."

************

Justin turned the knob on the door and slowly opened it. It opened just a crack when it banged up against something. It didn't budge.

" Shit." Justin slammed his shoulder against the door over and over, even Derick took some turns. Justin walked back to the hole.

" Aaron, where are you?" Silence. Then Aaron come into a view a couple of seconds later.

" Hey, I saw a staircase over here. I'm gonna check it out. See where it leads."

" Okay. Hey, if it leads up to the front door, see what's blocking it. We can't get it open." Aaron nodded and disappeared in the darkness.

*********

Aaron slowly made his way to the staircase he saw earlier. He stopped in front of it. Spider webs covered the walls, stairs, and blocked his path. He wrinkled his nose and picked up a log wooden stick and knocked it down.

" Ew." He made a face and slowly began to walk up the steps. He suddenly stopped when he heard a low echo rip through the air. He stood there silently for awhile, listening. He took a deep breath and continued his way up. Even tho he had shoes on, the stone steps felt so cold underneath him, that it made shivers go down his spine. He got to the top and stopped. He slowly reached out a hand and touched the cold metal handle. He creaked open the door and and peaked his head through, spider webs getting caught in his hair. He shook his head and pushed the webs off of him. He looked around and spotted the front door. He walked over and looked at what was blocking it. He went to the door and peaked through the small crack.

" Hey." He whispered through the crack.

" Hey, Aar. What's blocking the door?" Justin asked.

" A huge ass bookcase."

" Can you move it?"

" Uh..." He looked at it, " I'll try without breaking my back first." He moved away from the door and grabbed ahold of the bottom. He struggled to move it. It was very heavy. His face started to turn red from straining to move, " Man this mother fucker is heavy..." He groaned and finally the bookcase moved a little. He let out a breath and opened the door a little bit wider.

" Bucky, since your so small do you think you can squeeze through?" Aaron said, trying to push the door a little further but with no luck.

" I can try..." She bent down in between the door and the frame.

" Hey, Aaron what's in there?" Derick asked.

Aaron chewed his gum, " Stuff."

" What kind of stuff?"

Aaron looked behind him, " Dead bodies."

Derick's eyes widened, " Is there really?!"

Aaron rolled his eyes, " Derick, do the world a favor and never talk again." Derick then shut his mouth and walked to the steps.

" Hey, a little help here....please." Bucky pleaded when she realized she was stuck. Aaron pulled on the bookcase a little more, as Justin pushed on the door. Finally the door opened wide enough for Bucky to squeeze in the rest of the way.

" Okay, since you guys are in there already, your hour will start now. If your not out in an hour, will come and find you." Justin told them. They got their watches ready and nodded. Justin gave them a small smile and closed the door, leaving Aaron and Bucky in a room of pure darkness.
Chapter 7 by Babyg
Aaron and Bucky stood there in the darkness for a few minutes, none of them saying a word. Aaron finally turned the flashlight on and looked around the room.

" Well, this sure does suck." He groaned. Bucky turned hers on.

" Well, I guess we have an hour, er....55 more minutes. Lets explore." Aaron nodded and joined her on the other side of the room, leading into a massive hallway. They stopped in between the doorway and stared down the hall.

" This little lock in those bitches made us do, is not a good idea." Aaron whispered, his eyes staring straight ahead. Bucky smirked and glanced up at him.

" Why, are you scared?" Aaron looked at her with wide eyes.

" Me? Scared? Girl please, it takes a lot to get me scared."

Bucky rolled her eyes and started walking down the hall, " To be honest with you, I wouldn't have came if you didn't, Bucky."

" Why is that?"

" Cause it would be boring. It's boring without you around." Bucky stopped and turned around.

" Is it really?"

Aaron nodded, " Yeah."

" I wouldn't have came if you didn't either. I only came because you did. And besides, why would I let you have all the fun?"

Aaron smirked, " You couldn't." Bucky chuckled and continued on walking down the dark hallway. Their flashlights played eerie shadows along the walls. Bucky narrowed her eyes and stopped short.

" Aaron, I thought you said you weren't scared?"

" I'm not....atleast not yet."

She looked at him, " Then why are you holding on to me for dear life?" Aaron moved his eyes from side to side, when he noticed what he was doing. He quickly let go and gave her a quick smile.

" Uh.....your my buddy, Buck. I love being close to you." He said, putting on a fake smile.

" Then why were you shaking?"

" I was shaking?" He quickly said.

Bucky nodded, " Like a scared pussy." Aaron was silent for a long while. The look Bucky was giving him told him to just give up.

" Okay, okay. Maybe I'm a little freaked out, okay. I'm only human the last time I checked. This house doesn't really have the most warming welcome to it. And don't you deny that this house was staring back at you to when we were outside. Why couldn't we have waited 5 minutes in here, than an hour?"

" Aaron....all houses stare at you." She said, shaking her head.

" Yeah....but not literally."

" Look.....an hour isn't that long when were having fun exploring old haunted houses, Aar! Would you rather spend the night?" She asked sarcastically.

Aaron's expression faded and a look of delight plus terror appeared, " On second thought, this is a experience, why spend our time wisely while exploring an old ancient house?" He said, giving her a big smile.

" That's what a thought." She grabbed his hand and led him into another room beside them. They walked in and gasped in surprise on how big the room was.

" Whoa...whoever lived here had a serious crush on their cat." Aaron raised an eyebrow when he noticed portraits of a feline kitty on the walls.

" Hey, Aar. Check this out." Bucky called him over. He jogged over and looked over her shoulder. She held a watch in her hand.

" Cool you found a watch. Go you." He said sarcastically.

Bucky rolled her eyes, " No look again, you jackass." Aaron sighed and looked again.

" What about it?"

" It's a digital watch."

" And...?"

" They didn't have digital watches back in the 1800's." She looked at him, waiting for him to say something. He was silent for awhile, his eyes on the watch, " You okay?"

Aaron sighed, " I'm just peachy." He grabbed the watch from her, " I assume were not the only ones who have been here in the past years. But....who gives a shit. Hey, it still works too. I'm taking it."

Bucky rolled her eyes yet again, " Whatever." Aaron put the watch on and looked at for a split second. His heart started to beat faster when he started to realize something. Something about the watch.......

" Um...Bucky?"

Bucky turned around and looked at him, " Yeah?" Suddenly a loud ear piercing sound ripped through the air, making them shriek and jump into each others arms.

" What the hell was that?" Aaron said breathless.

" Sounded like.....a cat." Aaron looked down at her.

" Cat?"

" Yeah it must be the spirit of the cat that's on the walls and he wants us out of here. So lets do the pussy a favor." She grabbed his arm and pushed him out of the room.

*****************

" Aaron.....what did you need awhile ago?" She asked him. Aaron frowned at the thought.

" Uh...." He ran his fingers over the watch he was wearing. He looked down and looked at it, " Nothing...."

Bucky shrugged, " Okay." But it was something. Aaron took the watch off and looked at it more closely. He swallowed hard, turning the black watch over. His eyes widened as the initials 'AC' appeared on the back. Then he knew who's it was. It was his. But how did it get in the house? This was the first time he has ever been there. Then he remembered. He had let Jake, one of his friends borrow it, three years ago, the same night Jake, Brian, and Branson went to this house. But....that was three years ago. What happened to them? They sure as hell never came back home? They've been missing for over three years. The police even put out missing posters out for them. ' Could it be possible that their still here'. Aaron thought nervously to himself. He put the watch back on and took a deep breath.

" Bucky, how long do we have now?" He asked in a rush. She glanced at her watch.

" 45 minutes." She answered.

" Are you serious? It seems like we've been in here longer than that."

" I know. Hey, lets go upstairs now." She said stepping on the first step.

" Okay." He grabbed ahold of the back of her shirt and started to climb with her. The stairs creaked loudly. A loud rumbling sound ripped through the air. Bucky stopped short.

" Was that your stomach? Or was I hearing things?"

Aaron smiled, " That was me. Sorry."

" Why didn't you eat before you left?"

" My stomach was too unsettled to eat. But I can eat a horse right now."

" Well, there's no horses around here. There's a dead rat right over there. Go help yourself."

" Dead rat? There's no dead rat!"

" Look at that rat!" She said pointing to a dead rat, laying beside a railing. Aaron made a face.

" No thank you, I'll just starve." They continued up the stairs, which seemed like forever to get up. Once they got up, they stopped short on the top of the stairs. None of them talked, nor moved or breathed. They just listened. Listened....to the silence.

" Aar....I can hear my heart beating."

" I can hear mine too....."

And those hearts were beating with fear.
Chapter 8 by Babyg
The silence swept over them for several minutes. None of them spoke. Didn't move, nor did they breathe. Bucky blinked a couple of times, snapping out of her daze.

" So...want to split up?" She asked, breaking the silence.

" Hell no!" Aaron quickly replied, grabbing on to Bucky's hand tightly.

Bucky rolled her eyes, " That's what I thought." She snatched her hand back, taking a step forward still looking down the dark hall. Aaron snapped his head to the side when he saw a movement pass by at the end of the hall. He saw nothing. But he knew something was down there....or....someone. Aaron shivered and steeped closer to Bucky.

" Why do old houses have to do this to you?" Bucky said wiggling her nose.

" I don't know. Why don't you ask the house and find out. See if it answers back." Aaron smirked. Bucky stared at him with a blank look on her face.

" Smartass." She rolled her eyes again and punched him lightly in the stomach. Suddenly a loud banging noise rang through the air. The pair screamed and jumped into each others arms.

" WHAT IS THAT?!" Bucky slapped a hand over his mouth, to shut him up. The pounding continued for a good thirty seconds then completely stopped, making the silence cover them once again. Bucky slowly took her hand off Aaron's mouth. Their breathing became shallow almost instantly. Bucky took a deep breath and turned to Aaron.

" I'm gonna go see what that was, okay?"

Aaron's eyes widened, " Say what?"

" It'll be okay. I'm just gonna go back downstairs. I'll be on the landing, so I'll be in eye view. You'll be able to see me the entire time. Just don't move from this spot okay?" Aaron shook his head over and over.

" No. No don't go. Just stay here." He pleaded.

" Don't worry. I'll be back in a minute...." She begun to go back downstairs.

" Heather Dawn...don't you leave."

" It's okay. Just don't take your eyes off of me."

" Don't leave me!" He tried to grab her but she was already downstairs. Aaron backed up against the wall, sliding down to the ground, never taking his eyes off of her.

**********

Bucky saw it almost instantly. The front door. It had been nailed shut. She breathed hard and raced to the window. Angry thoughts ran through her mind, thinking it was the others trying to scare them. She pushed back the old raggedy curtain and looked out. Her thoughts were wrong....well mostly wrong. The others were still standing on the porch, chatting among themselves, except one person. Justin. ' Why the hell would he do this? What the fuck is he trying to pull. He's gonna make Aaron die of fright!' Bucky thought angrily. Bucky shook her head and turned back around. Her breath got caught in her throat when she looked back up on top of the stairs. It was a pale outline of a figure. It stared back at her.

" Bucky hurry." Aaron called out. Bucky swallowed hard and ran back upstairs.

" What was it?"

Bucky hesitated, " Someone....locked us in. The doors nailed shut."

Aaron stared at Bucky, his eyes wide, " That's not funny, Buck." He whispered to her slowly. Bucky closed her eyes for a split second, the reopened them.

" I'm serious. I looked outside thinking, one of the others might have done this. But they were all outside, except Justin." She told him.

Aaron's eyes widened, " That fucker!" He growled in anger. Bucky grabbed his shoulders to steady him

" Aaron? Get this---it can't be Justin. He can't slip through the crack in the door and he's afraid of heights." Aaron's expression softened when he knew what she was saying. But a look of terror started to form across his face.

" What are we gonna do?"

" Well we still have...." She looks at her watch, " 30 minutes. I guess we can continue to explore. Then when the 30 minutes is up, we can go back downstairs and try to find a back door and get the hell out of here."

" Are you sure? There's fucking somebody in here!" He said in a loud whisper.

" Look, the others probably got the door open further so Justin can slip through. Now I'm gonna go down to the other end of the hall and look around. You go down the other one and look around. We'll meet back, right here, in five...k?"

Aaron took a deep breath and nodded," Okay."

Bucky smiled, " Good. Holler if you find anything."

" I'll probably holler if I don't find anything." Aaron joked. Bucky chucked a little at his sarcasm. Gee he can be scared one minute and stupid the next.

" Oh Bucky----" He turned around, when his breath got caught in his throat. Bucky was gone...

He breathed hard, getting scarder and scarder. Where is she? She was just there.....

" Bucky?" No answer, just silence, " Bucky? Bucky! Bucky where are you? Bucky, stop playing around! This isn't funny!" His voice started to quiver. He swallowed hard, feeling a painful lump starting to form in his throat, " Bucky. Buck....?" He leaned against the wall and looked down the hall. Then there it was. A mean grisly looking figure snarling at him from down the hall.

" Oh shit!" Just then the figure started to come toward him in a mad rage. Aaron screamed and ran down the hall as fast as he could. Chains started to sound off in his ears, as blood covered the walls, chasing him. The figure started to form all around him, trying to swallow him whole.

" Leave me alone!!!!!" He screamed, but that scream trailed off when he was plunged into the darkness from beneath. The blood and shadows slowly disappeared, leaving an empty hall.
Chapter 9 by Babyg
Bucky breathed hard, looking around the dark room she was in. Her pulse pounded in her head like a drum. She strained her eyes against the darkness so she could see. She couldn't see anything. Not even her hand when it was placed in front of her face.

" Aaron?" She called out. No answer. Silence lurked all around. She backed up just a little bit, before she hit the wall behind her. She gasped when she made contact. She quickly turned around and searched frantically for the door. She finally found it. She grabbed the door handle and pulled and pulled. The door wouldn't open. She stopped struggling and became quiet. She then started to remember something strange. Something locked her in here. She knew she didn't come in this room on her own. She remembered she felt someone grab her and throw her in. Something unseen. A shiver ran down her spine when she got a freaky feeling that she suddenly wasn't alone. The room suddenly began to grow deadly cold......

" Bucky...." A low tiny voice come from behind her. Bucky took a deep breath and slowly turned around. A little girl appeared behind her. A dead little girl. The grisly girl stared back at her with evil dark eyes.

" Hi Bucky." She spoke. The girl moved back her hair, showing her face and slit throat, " Look what my daddy did." She said pointing to her severed neck. Bucky whimpered and pressed herself against the wall. Suddenly she screamed when the girl quickly grabbed her fingers and slowly pushed them through her neck. A tear rolled down her neck as her fingers ran over blood and loose tendons. She snatched her hand back and looked around for a way out. She looked up at the ceiling.

" Can you help me find my brother, Bucky?" The girl asked in a soft tone.

Bucky looked back at her, " How-how do you know my name?"

The girl slitted her eyes, " Because I've been watching you." She said in a lower deeper tone. Almost evil.

With a cry, Bucky hoisted herself up on some crates and broke a wooden door in the ceiling and pushed it aside. She pulled herself up and crawled into a small tunnel in the ceiling.

" Bucky?!" The voice rang through the air, bouncing off the walls. Bucky whirled around, but screamed frantically when she came face to face with the girl.

" Are you going to help me find, Johnny?"

" Noooo!! Stay away from me!!" As fast as she could, Bucky crawled her way through the tunnel, the girl just inches behind her.

" Don't run Bucky. I wanna play with you!"

" Stay away!!!" Bucky screamed. She came to the end and pushed open the vent. It fell onto the floor with a loud crash. Bucky was getting ready to climb out, when an unseen force yanked her back in, plastering blood out of the tunnel and splashing on the walls.
Chapter 10 by Babyg
Aaron groaned loudly and sat up slowly. He gasped as a sharp pain traveled through his body making it hard to breathe. He reached up a hand and touched the side of his head. He winced when he felt pain. He pulled his fingers back, staring upon the thick red substance that coated his hand. He looked around trying to take in his surroundings. He strained eyes against the darkness. He grabbed his flashlight and flicked it on. It dimed then completly went dead.

" No." He hit the flashlight several times, but it never come on, " Goddamnit!" He threw the flashlight down in frustration. He drew in a breath when he heard something. He strained his ears to hear better. Then he could make it out. It was low whispers. They played throught the air and all around. Aaron's breathing became shallow, when the whispers got louder and louder. His body trembled and his head spinnned. They got louder and louder by the second. They got so loud, it was almost deafing. Aaron clamped his hands over his ears, desperatly trying to drown out the noise. Tears escaped from his burning eyes landing on the cold concrete floor. Suddenly a long pale hand grabbed him by the back of the neck and pushed him down roughly. He screamed frantically and backed away, trying to find any kind of an escape. Any. He hit the wall with a thud and covered his head with his arms. The voices became more clearing, soon after laughter began to arise. Suddenly feeling a presence beside him, he lifted up his head and stared back at two gory men on both sides of him. Their mouths have been slit open, blood pouring non stop from them. They stared at him with cold dead eyes. Aaron couldn't breath. He covered his ears and squeezed his eyes shut.

" This isn't real. This isn't real. This isn't real! This isn't real! This isn't real!!" He chanted over and over, tears streaming down his blood stained cheeks.
Suddenly......silence

Aaron stopped chanting and slowly lifted his head up. Confusion and fear arised in him. The voices....the images....the darkness.......was gone. It was now a humongous empty room. Completly still. No life emered, not even a rat. It was so silent, you could hear a pin drop.

Aaron's legs shook, as he stated to stand up. He slowly started to walk out into the open, looking up at the ceiling, trying to find where he fell through at. He squeezed his eyes shut a couple of times trying to focus as best as he could. He looked back up, maybe just maybe...he missed it. No...he didn't. There was nothing there.

His blood ran cold and his eyes widened. That's when he heard it.

Voices

Again he heard voice. But they seemed so far away, barely noticeable. Taking a deep breath he began to follow the voices. The voices led him into a dark room. Aaron stopped short, starring ahead. ' Wait a minute...this room looks familiar.' He thought. Then he realized what room he was in. He was in the wine cellar, which meant.....the voices he was hearing was coming from....above.....

Justin!

Carrie!

Theresa!

Derick!

A sigh of joy erupted in his body when he saw Justin's head poking through the hole above. He quickly limped his way over to the hole.

" Justin? Justin!" Aaron called out, startling the other teens sitting outside. They peered in, gasping at what they saw.

" Aaron, what's wrong? What the hell happened to you? Are you okay?" Justin said in a rush, confusion spread all over his face. Aaron breathed in hard and swallowed slowly, trying to get words out.

" I'm fine." He said slowly, " Justin....I want out of here."

" Aaron are you sure your okay?" Carrie asked calmy. Aaron squeezed his eyes shut, ignoring his question.

" Aaron what happened?" Justin asked him, looking down at him with sad eyes. Aaron's appearence frightened Justin.

" Somethings here, J. I don't know what it is but there is something in this house!" He cried, " I want to go home."

Justin put a hand up to hush him calmly, " Okay okay. It's okay. Just take a deep breath. What did you see? Who did this to you?"

" I don't know what it was. But it scared the fuck out of me! Please just get me out of here!!" He yelled, tears spilling over freely.

" Aaron, just calm down. We'll get you out of there. Just we need to know....where is Bucky?"

Aaron stared at him for a long while, " I don't know."

" What do you mean you don't know?" Derick asked impatiently.

" I don't know Derick!" Aaron yelled back in frustration and anger.

" Relax dude. When was the last time you saw her?" Justin asked.

Aaron licked his parched lips, " I don't know...." He looked at his watch. His eyes widened when it said 15 minutes left in the hour, " About 15, 20 minutes ago. We were up at the top of the stairs, standing in the hallway. And we were gonna go down the hallway and come back. I was getting ready to go my way when I turned around to ask her a question and she was gone. My back wasn't even turned for not even 2 seconds man!" He sobbed quietly. Justin's eyes feeled up with tears as he gazed upon his beatin best friend. He quickly whipped his eyes.

" Okay, Aar. This is what we are going to do. We're gonna come inside and together were gonna go look for her. Derick open the door. " He said to Derick. He turned back to Aaron, " We're coming in." He got up and went to the door, before Aaron could say another word.

" Wait! Justin?"

Outside, Justin walked up to Derick who was standing in front of the door, staring at it.

" Derick what the fuck?"

Derick bit his lip and looked at him nervously, " Justin, I can't get the door open." Justin looked at him blankly.

" What?"

" It's true, J. He already tried to open it. It's like it's locked. It won't budge." Carrie told him, shrugging.

" Shit." He went back over to the hole, " Aar, the door is locked."

Aaron hesitated, " I know."

Justin's eyes widened, " You know? Why didn't you tell me?"

" I tried!" Justin groaned and rubbed his temples, " And it's not locked."

Justin jerked up his head, " Huh?"

" The door. It's not locked. It's nailed shut." Aaron dropped the bomb. The others gasped, " And another thing. When we found out about the door, Bucky didn't think much of it, besides me." He said giving them a small smile, " Justin you know you like to scare us all the time, right?"

Justin nodded.

" Well....Bucky thought it was you."

Justin's eyes widened. He tried to say something but nothing came out.

" Aaron...Justin was out here with us the entire time." Theresa told him.

Aaron nodded, " I know. I knew Bucky was just trying to make me feel better. Did you guys here the pounding? Cause me and Bucky damn sure did. I just about shit my pants."

The others shook their head.

" No we didn't." Carrie said slowly.

" There was this one time while we were waiting we weren't even up here. We were in the back looking around, to blow off time." Derick pointed out.

" It must have happened then." Justin said. He took a deep breath," We're coming in, dude."

Aaron nodded.

Justin turned toward the others, " Lets go look for Bucky."

As they began to climb down into the hole, Justin couldn't help but feel the guilt rise up in him. He shouldn't have dared them to go in.
Chapter 11 by Babyg
This is all it wanted. It wanted everyone for it to have it's fun. And so the fun has begun.....

" Show me the spot where you last saw her." Justin said. Aaron took a deep breath and led them up the old creaky staircase and to the spot where Bucky disappeared.

" It was right here." He said, pointing to the spot they stood earlier. Justin and the others looked around trying to find any clues. They found nothing.

******

*15 mins later*

15 minutes went by, with nothing but confusion and frustration, like trying to put together a hard puzzle, that was almost impossible to figure out.
Justin sighed and put his arm around Aaron.

" I shouldn't have dared you guys to go in here."

" You didn't know, man. Wait--are you saying you believe me?"

" What other choice to I have?" Aaron looked at him, but didn't say a word, " Bucky's missing. And you obviously saw something. You're already hurt. If I knew, we wouldn't have come here."

Aaron sighed and shifted his position toward Justin, " Justin, do you remember that night when I told you that me, Craig, Jake and two of my other friends were suppose to come down here one night three years ago?"

Justin nodded, " Yeah, I remember."

" Well, me and Craig ended up not going, because we both got in trouble and got our asses grounded a couple of hours later. Ealier, when me and Bucky came in here, we started looking around......" He took off his watch, " I found this watch in the library. Still works and everything. I let Jake borrow my watch before they come down here. This is my watch, Justin. The same one I let Jake wear that night. Look...it even has my name on the back." Justin frowned and snatched it out of Aaron's hand. He looked at it long and hard, his mouth gapping.

" Jesus...." Justin groaned.

" To be honest...I don't even want to find out if their still here...." Justin swallowed hard and looked at him.

*********

Carrie bit his nails nervously, his hands shook from fright. He clamped them together, blowing out a breath and leaning his head up against the wall. He sighed and looked down the dark hall. His eyes widened and his heart seemed to stop for a split second. He sat up straight, his eyes still on the figure. He gasped when he realized who it was. It was Bucky! She stood at the end of the hall, her dark cold eyes staring lifelessly at him.

" Bucky?" Carrie called out suddenly. The others gasped and jumped at his outburst. Carrie scrambled to his feet. Aaron looked at Bucky in complete shock. Then almost immediatly his expression faded and he frowned...sencing something wasn't right. Knowing.

" Uh...Carrie?"

" Bucky!!" Carrie sprinted toward her. Bucky turned on her heal and shot down the hall away from him.

" No! Bucky come back! It's me, Carrie!" Aaron got up and sprinted after them.

" No Carrie! That's not Bucky!" Carrie ignored him and kept on running after her, " That's not Bucky!!!"
Bucky opened a door and ran inside. Carrie ran up to the door, Bucky had just gone through a couple of seconds ago and threw it open.

" Whooooaaaa!!!!!!!!!" He let out a terrified scream when he came to a bottomless pit. He swung himself to the side and scrambled back into the opening, breathing hard. Aaron dropped down beside him, catching his breath.

" That wasn't Bucky..." Aaron repeated.

" Then who was it?" Carrie asked, his voice quivering.

" I don't know. And trust me, I do not want to find out."
" But whoever it was, looked exactly like her. So that must mean only one thing. She's dead."

Aaron shook his head, " No she's not dead. She's dead when we find a body, not before."

" Speaking of bodies...." Derick said, looking down into the pit, " Do those look like bodies down there to ya'll?" Aaron and Carrie leaned over and peered over the edge. Carrie quickly pulled back, covering his mouth. Aaron swallowed hard and straightned up.

" Yeah......."
Chapter 12 by Babyg
The gang slowly climbed down the wooden ladder, that was hooked on to the wall, leading onto the dark pit. The foul smell of decaying flesh filled their nostrils. They coughed back their up chuck before it could be thrown free.

" Turn on the flashlight." Justin choked out, snapping his fingers so he can get a flashlight.

" The flashlight is already on, Justin. The batteries are going out." Theresa said, handing him the flashlight. Justin grabbed the flashlight and looked at him.

" Damnit." He hit the flashlight a couple of times and the light finally went on. It lighted up the whole room, exposing the decaying bodies. They laid all over the floor, on top of each other, all along the walls and on shelves. So many bodies....so many people....so man innocent souls.

" Holy mother of God....." Justin choked.

" Aaron, you weren't kidding when you said you saw dead people." Derick said, swallowing hard.

Aaron rolled his eyes, " Please shutup." Aaron's legs shook uncontrollably beneath him. He grabbed the wall and sat down in a chair before he collapsed.

" We have to be out of here...." Theresa whispered to herself, staring at an old skelton. God knows how long that has been there. While everyone else, stared upon the decest in shock and panic, Derick walked over to the east side of the room, when he saw a fresh body. It was laying on it's side, it's face facing the wall. He took a shaky breath and lifted his foot above the body. He rested his foot on it's shoulder. He sucked in a deep breath and held it as he pushed the body down with his foot. The very fresh corpse rolled onto it's back, lifelessly. Derick took several deep breath, trying to keep himself together. He bent down next to the body and moved a it's short black hair out of it's face.

" Guy's....?" He choked out quietly. He looked up when a hand rested lightly on his shoulder. He took up and stood behind Justin. The gang hung their head sadly. Tears started to spill out of Aaron's eyes. He dropped to his knees and held the bodies limp cold hand.

" Bucky..." He cried.

Justin rested his hands on his hips, taking deep breaths.
" I think it's time to get the hell out of here!" He rushed.

" I have to second that." Theresa agreed. Justin walked over to an emotional Aaron and grabbed him gently by the arm.

" Come on." He said comfortingly. Aaron, who was staring, wide eyed and looking frantically around the room. He didn't budge.

Justin frowned, " Aaron....what is it?"

" Where's Carrie?"
Chapter 13 by Babyg
Their breaths got caught in their throats. Panic began to arise. Justin looked around, sweat poured down the side of his face, his hands shaking uncontrollably.

" Carrie?" He breathed hard and straightened up. He walked around the room, kicking the bodies out of the way, " Carrie, where are you?!"

Frightened to no end, Theresa shielded her face with her hands and leaned against the wall. Unaware, behind her, a brick on the wall gave in. Then their was an eary silence, followed by a loud boom. Dust fell from the ceiling. The room began to shake violently. The others screamed and pressed themselves against the wall.

" What is happening?!"

**************

Carrie slowly walked down the narrow staircase. He stopped when he saw a figure walking down another staircase. The girl walked slowly and seemed to stumble every now and then. Her head was down and tilted to the side. Blood staind her black attire. The girl past the spot where Carrie stood and started down the stairs, taking one step at a time. Carrie walked up behind her and stopped at the top of the stairs. His foot caught ahold of something wet and nearly fell.

" What the hell??" He frowned, bending down. Carrie ran his fingers through the wet hot sticky substance. He held up his hand. Dark crimson blood stained his fingers. Blood from the girl. Carrie looked at the girl again, telling himself that he was pretty sure who this girl was.

" What happened Bucky?" Carrie whispered, standing up carefully. Bucky stopped at the bottom of the stairs and lifted up her head a little. Slowly she turned around. A sickening sound ripped through the air as she continued to lift up her head. Carrie's breathing picked up and a scream escaped his mouth.

***************

The shaking got more violent. Aaron looked down a hall, he never seen before. His eyes widened when he notice that they were closing in. They were trapped!

" You guys, we need to go!!!" Aaron grabbed Justin and Theresa and head toward the hallway, hoping they'll make it out. Derick scrambled to his feet but was thrown back down, by unseen force. He quickly sat up and noticed a skeltons hand was attacked to his jeans. He grabbed the bony hand and pulled as hard as he could. He failed.

" Guys wait!!!!!" He screamed in agony. The others turned around when they heard Dericks cry. Aaron gasped and sprinted back into the doomed hallway and dropped down next to him. He frantically pulled at Dericks jeans, as Derick pulled at the hand.

" Hurry you guys, it's closing!!!!" Derick and Theresa yelled. With a loud painful cry, Derick ripped his leg away, finally breaking free. They shot up and raced toward the hallway. The walls were only a 4 ft away from closing. Aaron sprinted toward the tight hallway and finally made it to the end.

" Hurry Derick!! Come on! Come on man! Come on!!! Come one hurrry!!!!" They cried, reaching for him. The walls were now 2ft apart and Derick was 5ft away from them. Tears escaped his eyes as he suddenly knew he was gonna be next.

" I can't you guys, just go!!!" Derick sobbed.

" No! Hurry, come one! You can do it, D!!!" Aaron grabbed Dericks trembling hand for a split second before Justin pulled him away, as the wall completly closed in, embedding Derick along with it. The whole front of Dericks body split open with a sickening crack. The others screamed and sobbed looking upon their dead friend.

" Come on. We got to find Carrie!" Justin grabbed Aaron's and Theresa's arms and pushed them along. All three in hysterics.

**************

" Carrie?!" They skidded around the corner, following Carrie's bloody screams. They saw Carrie laying on the ground, getting attacked by some black....cat. Aaron ran up and kicked the cat off of him. It quickly got back up on his feet, his eyes glowing a bright red. Justin snatched up an axe that hung on the wall. With an angry cry, he brought down the axe and chopped the demonic cat right in half.

" Fuckin pussy." He growled. He ran back over to Carrie, who was trying to catch his breath. Blood poured down his face, on to the floor. Looking at his possible wounds, it accured to them.....his eyes were gouged out.
Chapter 14 by Babyg
" Okay sit him down on the couch. Careful." Justin slipped his arm around Carrie's waist, while him and Aaron carefully sat him on the couch. Carrie let out a shallow moan, dark blood poured out from his eye sockets. Aaron tore a piece of his shirt off and gently rapped it tightly around Carrie's eyes.

" There. Everything is gonna be okay, man." Aaron told him in a comforting voice. Carrie shifted and found Aaron's shoulder. He placed his limp hand on the top of his shoulder blade.

" No...it's not."

" Carrie don't talk like that." Theresa's voice quivered. A tear rolled down her flushed cheeks.

" We're gonna fight this, Carrie. We're gonna get out of here and we're gonna get you to a hospital. And we're gonna pretend none of this never happened."

Carrie shook his head, " You guys get out of here....leave me."

Aaron sucked in a deep breath and pushed Justin out of the way. He grabbed Carrie's arms.

" Carrie, we are not going to leave you behind. We are your friends and friends never leave their brothers behind! If you stay, we're all going to stay. If we die, we die together. Do you understand?" A tear slipped from his eye, followed by another and another. Carrie was silent. His head bobbed slowly. He sucked in a shallow breath and finally spoke.

" Okay....." A low shallow breath poured out of his mouth. His body went limp. He let out one more shallow breath and sunk into the couch, unresponsive.
Chapter 15 by Babyg
Justin paced the floor, biting his lip nervously. Aaron sat on the left side of Carrie, as Theresa sat on the shoulder, both never taking their eyes off Carrie.

" Why don't we....just throw him in that body pit?" Theresa shrugged. Aaron raised his eyes up at her and glared at her.

" Why don't you shut the fuck up." Aaron growled.

" That's not a bad idea." Justin huffed and walked over to her, " Don't you do that!"

" Well, it beats leaving him here!"

" God Dammit!!" Aaron ripped off his sweater and threw it over Carrie's head, " Is that better?" He said bitterly. Theresa didn't say anything, she just looked away. She looked back up and turned toward them.

" You know, all the times you, Justin, has said that we have to get out of here, I ran across something in my tiny little brain......WE HAVEN'T EVEN TRIED TO LOOK FOR A WAY OUT!!"

Justin let out an outraged cry and marched toward her. Theresa eyes went wide and she stumbled back.

" You wanna know why?! Because. We. Can't! Alright! We can't! Jesus, Theresa you're suppose to be smart. A retarded person would know that by now!"

" So you're saying we're gonna die? Is that it?! No, no, no, fuck you, Justin! I control my life! I decide wether I live or die and let me put it this way, I'm the one that's gonna get the fuck out of here. I'm gonna get out of here and move on with my life. I'm am not gonna let this haunt me for the rest of my life! You guys can do what ever you want, because you guys are already dead." She hissed bitterly. Justin chest rose and fell, his breathing came fast and hard.

Suddenly Aaron gasped and grabbed the arm of the couch. Justin reacted fast and ran to his side.

" Aaron, whats the matter?" Aaron let out a breath and started to breath normally.

" I just had a flash. Like a preminition."

" Are you serious?"

Aaron nodded and looked at Theresa. His eyes wide in shock.

" You're next, Theresa. You're gonna die. I saw it." At that moment, Theresa felt her heart stop. She held her breath and stared at him.

" Aaron....why would you say that?"

Aaron shocked expression, suddenly turned cold.

" Because if you say one more word, I'm gonna fucking kill you." Theresa got the hint and kept her mouth shut. Aaron glanced over at an open door beside him.

" Is that a closet?"

Justin nodded, " Yeah I think so. Why?"

Aaron sighed, " Because i'm am gonna see if I can find a flashlight that's worth working." He got up and started toward the closet, " Don't leave from your spot."

" Okay." He sucked in a shaky breath as he watched Aaron enter the dark closet.

*****

Aaron shined the dim light over the medium sized closet. He opened drawer after drawer searching for a flashlight. Just any kind of light to replace the dying light in his hand. He sighed in frustration when he came up empty handed.

" Find anything?" Justin called out.

Aaron sighed, " Nope." Just as he was about to turn around and get out of there, the door behind him suddenly swung shut. Aaron screamed and dropped his flashlight. It hit the floor with a loud crack and went out. Aaron laughed and grabbed the door handle.

" Aaron are you alright?!" Justin yelled from behind the door.

" Very funny, Justin! Now let me out." He wiggled the handle. It didn't budge.

" I'm trying!"

" I'm serious, let me out! This isn't funny!" Aaron twisted and turned the handle. Still wouldn't budge.

" It won't open!!!!"

" Justin!!!! Open the door!!!" Aaron cried, grabbing frantically at the handle. Panic arose in him in an instant, " Get me out of here!!!! Open the door!!!!! You guy's please!!! Open the fucking dooooooor!!!!!!!" He pounded furiously on the wooden door, his hands quickly transforming into a raw bloody tissue.

" Please let me out! Let me the fuck out!!!" He stopped pounding and sobbed.

" Please let me out....." He pounded lightly on the door, then stopped completly. Justin and Theresa kept on screaming and pounding on the door.

" Aaron?" A soft tiny voice came from behind him. Aaron's breath caught in his throat. He slowly turned around. He shook uncontrollably as he took upon the features of......

Bucky.

" Bucky...."

" Don't fight Aaron." She told him, with a small smile.

" It'll only consume you." Aaron's head snapped to the side, when he suddenly heard Dericks voice. Derick stood to the right of him, staring him down.

" That's right Aaron...." Another voice came. This time it was Carrie, on the opposite side, " It's better just to let go. It's the only way to save...Justin...Theresa...and yourself. You have to die."

" No. No!!! Fuck off!!! I'm not going to die!!!! I'm not going to die!!! I'm not going to die!!!" Aaron screamed, pounding even harder and more visiously on the door, " GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Suddenly the door swung open and Aaron fell into their arms, swarming in hysterics. Justin looked at the creaking door, pearing inside. The room was empty.

" It's okay. It's over." He lifted him up, " We heard them too." Aaron took in several shaky breaths and began to calm down.

" You know maybe, Carrie's right. Maybe the only way to save us, is for us to die." Theresa shrugged.

Aaron stared at her, " Bullshit." He frowned and stood up.

" I am not going to die. We are not going to die. Now for that to be the truth, we have to get our asses out of here."

" Can't argue with that. Lets go." Justin grabbed both of their arms and started to lead them out of the living room. Just then, a loud rolling sound played behind them. It sounded like hundreds of marbels were being rolled across a wooden floor.

" What is that?" They whirled around, seeing nothing of the sort.

" Who cares, lets go." Theresa pulled them to come but Aaron stood his ground.

" Wait...." He bent down and picked up something at his feet.

" What the fuck is that?" Justin frowned.

Aaron shook his head, " I don't know. It looks like a....flashlight."

" That's definetly not ours." Aaron looked at the weird flashlight. It was pure white. It wasn't shaped like a regular flashlight, but the top was just like one.

Suddenly with out warning, it exploded right in Aaron's hands. The blow was so massive it sent everyone flying across the room. Aaron was shot straight backward into a huge shelf. He hit it with so much power it rocked back and forth violently. A huge steel hammer, hung right above it.......

Theresa sat up. Her eyes widened when she looked at what was above Aaron....

Aaron groaned in pain and lifted his head up.

" AARON WATCH OUT!!!" Theresa let out a high scrieching scream. Aaron looked at her confused.

Before he could say anything or move for that matter, the humoungous hammer, shot down at an incredible speed and impailed him. Gore and brains flew in every direction, covering most of the room.

Justin and Theresa sat their, open mouthed in shock at the gruesome scene of their beloved friend. Aaron was gone and it was only them two left. They stared in horror as an invisible precese began to write in the blood.....

' Don't worry...Aaron didn't feel a thing....and you won't either.'
Chapter 16 by Babyg
Author's Notes:
Whoa!! Sorry it took so long getting this up. I've been pretty busy lately!!!
* 8 years later*

" I'm telling you, we're lost." Elenora Davis whined to her husband, Calvin Davis.

" No, we're not, Ele. Look, " He pointed a finger at a place on the map, " Willow Groove is on this road. Ah! See? There's the road right there." Calvin slowed down the vehicle and turned into willow groove.

" It's a beautiful scenery, that's for sure." Elenora said, gasping at the different colored roses along the road. Spring was definatly a pretty time of the year.

" We're almost there, Jillian. Are you excited to see your new home?" Elenora said, smiling at her teenage daughter, in the back. Jillian had her head back up against the seat, with ear-phones on.

" Eh..." That was all that came out of her mouth.

" Oh come on, Jill. You're going to have a great time here."

" I'll have a great time at Jessica's. I can't believe you guys made me move down here. I'm eighteen now. Aren't I at that age, where I can make my own decicions?"

" Yes you are, Jessica. But you're still in school and as long as you are, you are not moving out. You still got one more year." Calvin told his daughter. Jessica groaned loudly and let her head fall back on the seat.

" Oh my God, Calvin..." Elenora gasped loudly when they approached the beautiful house.

" I see it. I see it."

" Oh my goodness gracious, it's beautiful." Calvin pulled the car up and parked it. A middle age woman stood by a 97 catilac. She wore an gray business suit and carried a breakcase.

" Now, lets look inside first before we decide to buy it..." Calvin told his wife, giving her a ' You got it' look. Elenora squeeled and rushed out of the car.

" Ele. Elenora!" Calvin rolled his eyes and shut off the engine. He took the keys out and stepped out into the beautiful spring air.

********

Jill's POV

I lifted up my head and stared through the windshield, looking at my parents and the estate agent. Taking a deep breath I pulled my earphones off and stuffed them into my bag. I opened the door and climbed out. A strong breeze flew by, knocking me back into the car. Breathing hard I moved my hair out of my face and looked around. Nobody else seemed to even feel the breeze. I shivered and quickly put my sweater on. I frowned in confusion as my heart started to beat faster. I start to sence something. But what? I looked up and squinted at the house. The house was defintetly a mansion. I had to admit it was beautiful, but why am I getting these....strange vibes. My heart leaped into my throat, when I saw a figure in one of the upper windows to the right. Someone was up there. Suddenly the figure moved, making the curtains sway back and forth.

" Jill come on!" Calvin's voice rang out. I jumped back startled. I swallowed hard and began to walk toward the house, slowly, never taking my eyes off the window.

*******

No one's POV

" Come on in." The estate agent moved out of the way, to let the Davis' in. Their breath caught in their throats as they entered the lobby.

" So...what do you think?"

They stared in awe at the view. A huge grand staircase spiraled on both ends of the room.

" Holy shit." Calvin whispered in awe. He then realized what he said, then glanced at the agent.

" Excuse me." The estate agent laughed and walked up beside them.

" Hey...um..isn't this the same land where that old victorian mansion once stood?" Elenora asked.

" Actually it is the same land. This house is standing on the exact same spot the other home stood."

" Didn't that house burn down like eight years ago."

" It sure did."

" Willow mansion. Wasn't that the name of the house?"

" Actually it was called the McCalster mansion back when it was first built until the early 1960's. Then it was named Willow Mansion in name of the town nearby."

" How did it burn down?" Ele asked, getting really interested.

" God, Ele, you really ask a lot of questions about a house that's ashes." Calvin laughed. Ele smacked him in the arm.

" I just want to know. Old history is interesting to me." Calvin rolled his eyes and went on with his business.

" You know, Mrs Davis, I not really sure. People say it was a wild fire that started in one of the fields near by. No one knows for sure."

" Well it's a good thing it burnt down anyway." Calvin spoke up, standing at the bottom of the stairs.

" Why is that, Mr. Davis?"

Calvin smirked and looked at her.

" What? You didn't hear the stories?"

The estate agent shook her head and sat down her brief case on the side table beside her.

" Actually I heard the strange stories about Willow mansion for quiet some time now, but I don't really get into that stuff all that much. What have you heard?"

" Oh nothing much. Except it was haunted like no other. Willow mansion was said to be the most haunted house in American history. But the catch is.....there's no proof. Nobody was able to tell their stories to anyone, because they never came out after they entered ' Hell House'."

" Cal, that is not true." Elenora laughed nervously.

" Is it, Ele?" Elenora breath caught in her throat and her eyes went wide for a split second.

" Do you remember what happened to those five teenagers eight years ago? One of them was um.....um....dammit..oh! Aaron Carter, remember him?"

" Yes I remember him. What about him?"

" He was one of them. One that disappeared."

" Oh my God, Calvin. Will you just listen to yourself!"

" No no Ele. It's true. For eight years, the police couldn't find any trace of him or any of his friends. Apparently, he never came out. Oh and there's another catch. He disappeared the same night, the house burnt down." Calvin grinned, nodding his head. Elenora rolled his eyes.

" Just drop it okay. The fact is that Aaron Carter disappeared eight years ago. The proof is--there is no proof that he disappeared in THE house, so can we just drop it, please."

Calvin nodded, " Okay. I'm sorry it's just that I love the story of hell house. It's very fasinating and interesting."

" Fasinating." Elenora turned toward the estate agent, " Can't you tell he is really into the supernatual?"

" Oh yeah. Don't feel bad, Mrs Davis. My husband is too. He can't stop talking about...that house."

" Your husband and I have that in common." Calvin spoke up. The agent laughed and shook her head.

" Honey, please stop talking. Where is Jill?" Elenora suddenly said. Just then the door opened and Jill came in.

" Um..excuse me. There's someone here...whoa!" Jill jumped back startled when a handsome young man stepped into the house.

" Ms. Jones!" The young man walked in and walked up to Ms Jones.

" Alex! Where have you been? I've been getting a little worried. Did you get lost?"

Alex took a deep breath and rested his hands on hips.

" Nope. I just missed the turn. Happened before." He said, nodding.

" Oh. Okay then. Well, Alex this Mr and Mrs Davis and their daughter Jill. Mr and Mrs. Davis this is Alex Humfrey. He's temping down at the agency. And since this place is so big, you're gonna be needing two of us to show you around." Ms. Jones laughed.

" It's nice to meet you all." Alex smiled politly and shook their hands. When he came into contact with Jill, he locked eyes with her for a long while. Jill began to get nervous. Why was he looking at her like that? She sighed heavily and pulled her hand away. Alex pulled his hand away, his eyes still on her.

" Okay, Alex why don't you show Jill around down here and I'll take Mr and Mrs Davis upstairs and then we'll meet back down here and we'll switch. Sound good?"

Alex's gaze broke and he nodded.

" Sounds good!"

" Okay. This way. First stop the second floor." Once they were upstairs, Alex finally looked back at Jill. Once again, Jill began to feel uneasy.

" This way." Alex whispered, holding up a hand to show her the way. Jill shivered. She pulled her jacket tighter and walked through a doorway leading into another room. Alex started to follow her in. He stopped sharply, right in front of the doorway, when he heard a low creak of the floor. He backed up silently and looked down the long hallway. A smirk appeared on his lips. Then he continued on into the room.

*******

" So um...Alex..."

" No." Alex interuppted her, " Alex is just my temperory name to make me look and sound older in this business. You can call me Aaron."

Jills heart thumped in her chest, " Um, okay. So are you going to tell me what room this is?"

" Room? Oh! Yeah sure. Um. The...conservatory?" He said nervously. Jill racked with laughter for the first time that day.

" You don't know do you?"

Aaron scratched the back of his neck, " Actually I don't. This is my first time as a temp. So bare with me here."

" Have you been in this house before?"

" No. But I've watched it being built. I just hung around." Jill nodded slowly and glanced down at the floor. She flinched when Aaron gently grabbed her shoulders.

" Hey. Are you okay?" Aaron whispered, his eyes wondering with concern, " Come on Jill. You can talk to me. Whats the problem?"

Jill took a deep breath and looked up at him. In an instant she felt her self go warm and she began to relax as she gazed up into his chocalate brown eyes.

" I just didn't want to leave. You know how it is when you have the perfect life, perfect friends, perfect everything, then all of a sudden your world comes crashing down on you when your parents say, ' Were moving'"

" Yeah I know how that is. Happened to me more times then I actually wanted it to. Here, " Aaron gently pushed her down, " Have a seat and relax. I'll go get you some water."

Jill nodded and smiled, " Okay. Thank you."

Aaron smiled and left the room. Jill sighed and began to relax. At first Aaron was a little weird, now he's a total sweetie. Jill couldn't help but smile. ' Maybe this won't be so bad after all.'

" Hey, you must be Jill!" Jill screamed and shot out of her chair when she heard a voice behind her. She came face to face with a beautiful girl, with very very short black hair.

" Who-who-who-who are you?" Jill said, shaking.

" Don't worry. You don't have to be afraid. My name's Heather. But you can call me Bucky."

" Yeah but-but why are you here?" She stammered. Bucky laughed and walked past her.

" I'm a friend of Aaron's. I came with him."

Jill sighed in relief, " Oh. Okay."

" HOW DO!!!"

" Holy shit!!!" Jill cursed jumping ten feet in the air. She turned around and behind her was a guy with short brown hair, laughing.

" Whoa, ms. newcomer has a mouth on her, doesn't she?"

" Derick! You know better to scare company. Thats rude." Bucky scolded.

" I can't help it Buck. I looooove scaring new company." Derick chuckled evily.

" Stop it." Another guy said, coming up behind him and smacking him upside the head. That shut him up.

" Hi, Jill. I'm Justin."

" And I'm Theresa." A girl said, popping out from behind her and joining the others. Jills breathing started to pick up.

" Okay, I'm assuming all of you are Aaron's friends but why are you really here?"

" Oh nothing much. We're just having a spookavavosa!" Derick cheered, chipperly.

Justin frowned, " A spooka what whata??"

Derick sighed, " Go with me here."

" Okay. I don't know what you are talking about. But I got to go."

" Wait. " Bucky stopped her, " Aaron will be back any minute with you're water. You should relax." Bucky told her. Just then the door opened and Aaron came back in.

" See? I told you he'll be back."

" Aaron thank God! " Jill frowned, " Where's my water?"
Aaron slowly closed the door, his back turned.

" Oh about that. The water's off at the moment. I forgot it was." Aaron reached down and locked the door. He slowly began to turn around. Jill's heart started to beat tremendously and a scream began to rise in her throat. She stepped back and stumbled over the chair, shaking with terror. Aaron's face was then revealed. It was completly transformed into a heap of decaying flesh.

" Hello Jillian...." Suddenly his voice transformed into something evil, " Ready to have some fun?"

The others laughed evily and transformed themselves.
As they closed in, Jillians mouth opened and a ear peircing scream escaped.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=7975