Kisses Don't Lie by Teri
Summary:

....Because you all asked for it. The spinoff from AIL and SWIB for Aaron and Kellie. She's a bartender/fashion major at UCLA and he's a young Hollywood celeb. All that you didn't read in SWIB you can read here. All the drama between Aaron and Kellie, their friends and family from their side of the situation. Everyone from SWIB will be making regular appearances.
Categories: Fanfiction > Music > Aaron Carter, Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: None
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: Nothing's Impossible: A Series
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 9673 Read: 10127 Published: 08/27/06 Updated: 07/16/07
Chapter 1: First Date by Teri
Author's Notes:
Well this is long over due but here we go. I hope to update this much more often now. Anyways feedback is VERY VERY motivating. And remember this is back in December of 2005.
Chapter One: First Date


“You’re late.” Kellie stated as she swung open the door to her apartment.


Aaron grinned sheepishly, “Traffic and a mirror hog of a twin sister.”


Kellie grinned at him, “Angel a mirror hog? Why I never would have thought that?” She retorted sarcastically making Aaron laugh in response.


“Sorry though about being late, I was going to bring you flowers…”


“Don’t… I hate flowers.”


“You hate flowers?” Aaron asked completely astonished she’d given that answer.


Kellie sighed as they walked out to his car giggling at him when he held the door open for her. “It’s not that I hate the gesture, that’s actually the best part, it’s just I hate having to keep the flowers when they just die in a week anyways.”


Aaron nodded getting in on the other side. He couldn’t argue with her statement it was true. “So how do you feel about seafood?”


Kellie considered him for a moment, “Well I like to eat it unless of course we’re going scuba diving then I don’t think I’ll admit that I like sushi.” She joked.


Aaron snickered at her, “Well we aren’t going diving…we’re going to a seafood restaurant I happen to love and I think you’ll like it too.”


“Great I haven’t had good seafood in a while.” Kellie replied as they made light conversation on the way to the restaurant.


In the restaurant they were seated out on the terrace. Their earlier conversation lulled as they looked through the menu. Aaron set his down already deciding on getting his favorite and gazed at Kellie as she perused through the various types and styles of food the restaurant prepared.


He liked how she considered each choice with a pensive expression on her face. “See anything good?” He asked with a grin.


Kellie looked up and grinned, “I think I’m going to go with the sampler, you know get a little bit of everything?”


His grin grew wider, “Wow, a girl who actually eats.”


Kellie laughed at his remark, “I live to eat, I don’t just eat to live.”


“That’s an awesome way to live life.”


“That’s what Ali said when I said it to her the first time in junior high.”


Aaron smiled, “How long have you Ali and Lori been friends?”


Kellie thought for a moment, “Well Al and Lori have been friends for longer, mainly because of Lori’s relationship with Clark. I came along when Al and I were in junior high. We got really close after freshman year of high school.”


“I wish I could have gone to high school.”


Kellie chuckled a little, “Believe me you didn’t miss much. High school was great and all, but seriously the second you’re in it, and all the immature teenage drama you’d want out.” She explained.


“Immature teenage drama huh?” He said with a smirk.


Immediately Kellie covered her face in embarrassment. “God I keep forgetting that you’re still a teenager.”


“At least I’m legal though.”


“Very true. So I have a question for you.”


“And I just might have an answer.” He retorted.


Kellie rolled her eyes and laughed a little, “Why did you ask me out?”


“Because I wanted to.”


“No I mean why me? I know I’m sounding modest here but I thought you were a little more into a certain brunette.”


Aaron sighed, “Yeah and she’s head over heels for my older brother. I figured it was time to move on and I have, good thing too because it made me realize that you’re right here in front of me.”


Kellie grinned as the waiter came over and they gave their orders. She smiled as she listened to him order, she didn’t think this was going to go as well as it was. She figured they’d end up going to McDonalds, not a nice restaurant. “I’m glad you did.”


After they’d gotten their food their conversation lulled momentarily but picked back up as they began to finish their meals.


“So do you bartend as a career…or…”


“I’m in school I go to UCLA, fashion design and merchandising. I still play for the soccer team. Although it’s not the same without Al and Lori to kick my ass all the time.”


Aaron chuckled, “They do have a tendency to do that…”


“Oh yeah… anyways tell me about you. I only know you as Nick’s baby brother.”


He smiled rolling his eyes a little. “I’m 18 now. Just turned a few days ago. I’m still a singer, I’d love to go to college one day just to say I’ve done it you know?”


Kellie smiled, “You’re serious? Wow Carter I think I might like you.”


He smirked at her. “So what do you want to do with your degree?”


“I want to become a fashion designer. I’ve always wanted to. Get to play dress up for a living!” She remarked.


He snicker-snorted at her comment. “You sound like Angel.”


“I knew I always liked her.”


“She’s my other half pretty much…”


“I figured with you being twins and all.”


He laughed a little, “Thanks Captain Obvious.”


“God you sound like your sister.” Kellie replied laughing at his comment.


“You should qualify which one you’re talking about, I do have four.”


Kellie looked perplexed for a moment, “Four?”


“Well technically five if you count the new stepsister, but yeah we have an older half sister Ginger. It goes Ginger, Nick, Beej, Les, Angel, Me, Kanden. Without counting the stepsister.”


“Kanden is the new baby from your dad’s new marriage?” Kellie asked completely confused.


Aaron smiled, “Yep, he’s the newbie to the ever growing family, three boys, and four girls are all Carter’s by blood.”


“You’re dad is nuts to have that many kids.”


“Oh I know that’s one of the reasons why I’m waiting a LONG time before I start procreating.”


“I hear ya, I’m in no rush like Lori and Clark. I’m 21 going to be 22 in a few weeks so I’ve got tons of time to make a family.”


“You’re a lot more level headed than most girls your age did you know that?” Aaron asked with honest sincerity in his voice.


Kellie grinned, “Why thank you, you are a lot more mature than you act around your brother.”


Aaron sighed, “It’s hard to be mature when you’re the baby out of the five of us.”


She nodded in agreement, “I know what you mean.”


Later on…


Aaron pulled up in front of Kellie’s apartment complex getting out and walking her to her door. “I had fun tonight.”


Kellie turned fiddling with her keys, “I did too. Which it would be fun again logically it makes sense.” She replied.


He grinned at her, “Sounds good.”


She smiled back and moved in putting a hand on his chest as she leaned up brushing her lips across his. As soon as it began it was over. “Goodnight.” She said going into her apartment and closing the door.


Aaron stood there for a moment shocked at what just happened, she’d kissed him, then said goodnight as if nothing had happened.


He got in his car a smirk on his face as he drove home. He got in to his apartment that he shared with Angel. She looked over at him from her seat on the couch.


“Did you get laid?” She said noting the smug smirk on his face.


He sighed sitting next to her, “No, she kissed me…”


Angel gave him an odd look then felt his forehead, “Are you sick because normally you’d be pissed with just a kiss.”


“No Angel she’s just whoa.” He said slouching down on the couch as Angel laughed at him.


Meanwhile...


Kellie answered her phone after it had been ringing for what seemed like forever. “Hello?”


“Hey Kel what’s up?” Lori asked.


She sighed, “Mmmm nothing much just got home from a date.”


“Another blind date from hell?” Lori replied chuckling.


Kellie rolled her eyes, “No, a great date, so great we’re going on a second one.”


“Who is he?” Lori asked curious as to who had finally caught Kellie’s attention.


“You promise you won’t tell anyone until it’s serious?”


Lori sighed looking over at Clark as she rubbed her hands over her pregnant stomach. “I promise.” She said.


“Aaron.”


“WHAT?!”


Kellie cringed a little, “What what’s so wrong with me dating him he’s 18!”


“That’s exactly it he’s a baby!!!” Lori chided.


She rolled her eyes, “Lori don’t go all mother on me I know what I’m doing. We’re seeing where it leads, not rushing or anything.”


“Are you going to tell Ali?”


Kellie thought a moment, “Not until it’s serious. Aaron and I are just starting so we’ve got time.”
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8056