The Child by LenniluvsBrian
Summary: Donatello finds someone in Central Park, who needs him very badly to look after her. What will he do?
Categories: Fanfiction > Animated > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Characters: April O'Neil, Donatello, Leonardo, Master Splinter, Michaelangelo, Raphael, Shredder
Genres: Action, Alternate Universe, Drama
Warnings: Child Abuse, Graphic Violence, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 64 Completed: No Word count: 42090 Read: 84438 Published: 11/04/06 Updated: 11/17/08
54. The Dream.......... by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Okay, this here dream is a lil' psychotic, so you've been forewarned. I swear I must've went through a really weird, psychotic phase when I was 18. Yeesh! I'd say 'enjoy' but....eh. Just read & lemme know what you think, kay?

Disclaimer: Only own Lana, Jeff, Drew, teachers, & story idea. Mirage Studios owns everything TMNT [except for this version of them]. Thank-you!

Note: TMNT are really not this psychotic, believe me!
Dream....

Lana snuck back into the lair, which was in complete blackness as everyone was supposed to be asleep. She'd just about made it halfway across the den, when she bumped into the couch.

"Ow!" She muttered softly. "Stupid thing."

The lights suddenly snapped on then, and she did the only thing she could think of, which was to dive behind the couch. She lay there silently, hoping that whoever it was hadn't heard her and would just go back to bed. She listened carefully for footsteps, but didn't hear a thing, as she wasn't a skilled ninja.yet.

"Hello Lana," an all too familiar voice said.

She glanced up, eyes huge, only to find a very angry Michaelangelo staring back down at her.

She gulped. "Um...hi?"

"What are you doing coming in at this hour?" Michaelangelo demanded. "You know you're not allowed out this late at all."

"I...uh...went for a walk," Lana replied quietly. "I...I needed some...some fresh air."

"If you want fresh air, you wake someone up to take you out," Michaelangelo retorted.

"S...sorry," Lana apologized. "Guess I...I forgot."

"Forgot my ass," Michaelangelo snapped. "Come with me."

Lana still lay there looking up at him.

"I said, come with me!" Michaelangelo repeated harshly. "I'm not gonna tell you again."

She slowly got up and followed him into the dojo. Her eyes went wide when she saw him take a belt off one of the racks.

"Take your pants down," Michaelangelo ordered.

Lana stared at him, not believing.

"I said take them down!" He barked.

She ever so slowly obeyed his command.

"Underwear too," he growled.

Once she stood naked from the waist down, he told her to turn around and bend over.

"Don't you dare even think of moving any either," he threatened, folding the belt in half. "Do, and you'll be very sorry."

"I'm sorry now," Lana thought, as she felt her heart drop.

She heard him whip the belt through the air a couple times.

"He's just doing that to scare me," she told herself. "He'd never actually hit me with it, would he?"

She felt the belt buckle connect with her bottom then.

"He would," she thought miserably, as tears streamed down her face.

Lana was forced to stand there as Michaelangelo punished her. She felt utterly helpless, as all she could do was stand there and cry.

Michaelangelo abruptly stopped what he was doing.

"Take the shirt off," he ordered. "Now."

Lana shook her head no, only to receive another whack in the ass with the buckle. She slowly took her shirt off then and shivered in the sudden coldness.

Michaelangelo grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to a hidden room in the back of the practice room. In the room there were prisoner chains on the wall. He chained her up so that she was facing the wall, so that he wouldn't have to see her face while he punished her.

Lana whimpered, as she was pretty much hanging by her arms for her feet weren't touching the ground.

"Shut-up!" Michaelangelo barked, striking her back with the strap part of the belt now, instead of the buckle. "You'll not make any noise, ya hear?"

Lana nodded weakly, tears streaming down her face.

He continued to beat her with the belt, growing angrier by the second.

"Chain me to the wall and leave me here to starve, will they?" Michaelangelo grumbled. "How dare they leave me here!"

"That was an accident, Mikey," a voice said suddenly.

Michaelangelo turned only to find Raphael standing there, glaring at him.

"Accident my ass!" Michaelangelo cried. "You left me there all day!"

"You wouldn't have starved," Raphael stated. "Also, must I remind you that we were only six, and that I was punished severely 'cause of your damn complaining."

"I..." Michaelangelo tried, but Raphael cut him off.

"I left the damn light on for you," he growled. "Splinter turned it off on me."

Raphael got a good look at Lana then, and scowled.

"How could you Michaelangelo?" Raphael said disgusted "How could you do this to her? The one who looks up to you more than anyone."

"She deserved it," Michaelangelo countered.

"There's nothing she could ever do to deserve this," Raphael snapped. He started to move towards Lana so he could unshackle her, but was stopped by his brother.

"She's staying here, Raph," Michaelangelo said.

"No she's not," Raphael rejoined, ramming Michaelangelo into a wall and knocking him out. He then very quickly freed Lana, and somehow managed to carefully pick her up and hold her.

"Stupid asshole," Raphael muttered looking at his unconscious brother on the floor. He glanced down at Lana. "Don't worry. I promise he won't ever hurt you like this again."

He then hurriedly left the room to go find Donatello, so he could clean and bandage her wounds properly.

End of dream....
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8163