Better Than Your Wife by LenniluvsBrian
Summary:

Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Brian, Nick, Other
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1821 Read: 632 Published: 12/26/06 Updated: 12/26/06

1. Better Than Your Wife by LenniluvsBrian

Better Than Your Wife by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
I wrote this a few years ago, because I remembered what it was like to not like Leighanne & I felt bad for all the people who don't like her and are constantly told they're not true BSB fans because of it. But, rest assured, I do like her now. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own story idea, Lenore, & parody. Brian, & Leighanne, & Nick own themselves. Thank-you!

Note: The song, Better Thank Your Wife is a parody I wrote to Larger Than Life.

Warning: Some language.
She may run and strip
when you’re calling her name, alright

“Leighanne!” Brian called.

Leighanne came out of the master bedroom bathroom wrapped only in a towel.

“Yes, Honey?” She answered, slowly removing her towel. “You called?”

Brian stood there watching her.

“Um…yeah,” he replied swallowing a lump in his throat.

Leighanne went over to him and pulled him down onto the bed, immediately kissing and sucking on his neck.

“What did you want?” She asked.

“Mmm,” Brian groaned. “I…ah…don’t know…”

But let me tell you now
Leighanne’s just using your money, alright

“Brian? Can I have some money to go shopping?” Leighanne asked sweetly.

“Sure, Hun,” Brian answered. “How much do you need?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” Leighanne shrugged. “Enough for a few new outfits, lunch, and accessories.”

“Hmm…” Brian said looking thoughtful, then produces two credit cards. “Here, you can use these. They’ve each a two thousand dollar limit, but I know you won’t be spending that much.”

“Don’t worry, Sweetie,” Leighanne grinned. “I won’t.”

Brian’s too in love to notice the evil in his wife’s grin.

All of 'our' time spent
in much delight

“Brian, you’re so silly,” Lenore laughed.

Brian grinned goofily at his best friend causing her another fit of giggles.

“Oh, God! Brian! Stop!” Lenore managed between giggles. “You’re killing me.”

He continued to make her laugh, until she fell off her chair, and ended up rolling around on the floor, tears streaming down her face.

Brian shook his head at her. “I see you still like to fall for me,” he chuckled.

“Shut-up!” Lenore cried through her laughter.

He laughed as she attempted to get up, but fell back down, as she’s laughing too hard.

Soon he wound up on the floor next to her, also laughing his ass off.

Oh Brian, oh Brian
can’t you see? Can’t you see?
She’s only using your money
Lately when you’re broke
She’s the cause of it

“Leighanne, how did you max out both of my credit cards?” Brian asked. “There’s no way you could spend four thousand dollars in just one afternoon.”

“Baby, I’m sorry,” Leighanne apologized. “I didn’t even realize how expense the things I bought were until the cashier said the cards were both void and well over their limit.”

Brian shook his head. “I hope I don’t go into debt over this,” he said quietly.

During it all, he failed to see the fakeness in Leighanne’s apology, and didn’t see her little smirk.

And that makes me better
than your wife

“Bri-Bear, how the hell does someone spend four thousand dollars just like that?” Lenore wanted to know, snapping her fingers.

“I don’t know,” Brian sighed.

“Jeez. You loan me money all the time, and I’ve never spent four thousand dollars,” Lenore commented. “Also, I pay you back when I can, even if you do refuse my money.”

Brian gave a small smile. “Lenni-Babe, you’re my best friend, I could never make you pay me back, after helping you out in a time of need.”

“Even if it is just for an N’SYNC CD?” Lenore joked slightly.

“Even if it’s for your beloved N’SYNC CDs,” Brian said. “You know I can’t stand to see you not have something you want.”

“Maybe that’s the problem,” Lenore muttered.

“What?”

“Nothing,” she replied quickly.

She treats you like shit
but that ain’t the way, c’mon

“Brian Thomas Littrell! Would you stop playing Nintendo with Nick and listen to me already!” Leighanne shouted. “How many times do I have to tell you to stop being so damn childish?”

“Sorry, Leigh,” Brian replied, getting up and leaving Nick to play Nintendo by himself. “Guess I just forgot.”

“Well, stop forgetting, or I’ll think you don’t love me anymore,” Leighanne said.

“I love you Leigh, with all my heart,” Brian whispered in her ear, as he wrapped his arms around her from behind.

“You’d better,” Leighanne stated. “Don’t ever make me think you love Nick and his damn Nintendo more again.”

“I won’t, Hun,” Brian said kissing her cheek. “I promise.”

Nick sat there staring up at his Frick, looking quite hurt.

“Damn her!” Nick thought. “She’s just using him and making him out to be shit.”

Wishing 'I' could love you
in “every” way, c’mon

Lenore watched Brian silently from her spot on the couch.

“Damn,” she thought. “What I wouldn’t give to be able to kiss him again, like we used to when we were kids.”

“Whatcha thinking ‘bout?” Nick asked, sitting next to her.

She didn’t hear him, and kept staring at Brian.

Nick followed her gaze and smirked.

“You love him, don’t you?” He concluded.

Lenore looked at him surprised. “Love who?” She asked nervously.

Nick nodded towards Brian and Leighanne. “Brian.”

Lenore turned a light shade of pink and buried her head in her hands. “Yes,” she mumbled.

“Does he know?” Nick queried.

Lenore shook her head. “No. He’s no clue. And thanks to Leighanne, he never will.”

‘Cause all of 'my' love sent
keeps you alive

“B-rok, you okay?” Lenore asked, sitting next to him on his front step.

“We had an argument,” Brian replied, his head in his hands. “She left. Said I love you, Nick, and Nintendo more than her.”

“Thanks a lot,” Lenore thought miserably.

“Hey, it’ll be okay,” she told him, bringing him into a hug. “She’s just probably PMSing or something.”

“No, she’s not,” Brian said. “If she was we wouldn’t have had sex this morning.”

Lenore made a face, which luckily, he didn’t see.

“TMI!” Lenore said letting out a small laugh.

“What?” Brian said looking at her confused.

“Too much info, Bri,” she smiled.

“Oh,” Brian chuckled softly. “Sorry.”

“Now, c’mon,” Lenore began, pulling him up. “Let’s have a game of b-ball to get your mind off things for awhile.”

“Okay,” Brian sighed. “You win.”

Lenore looked at him curiously, as he smirked suddenly.

“Race ya!” He shouted darting across the yard.

Lenore laughed and ran after him.

“B.! Wait up!” She yelled. “Hey! Wait for the slow poke!”

Oh Brian, oh Brian
can’t you see? Can’t you see?
She’s just using your money
Lately when you’re broke
She’s the cause of it

“What do you mean you’re broke?” Leighanne demanded. “How the hell are you broke?”

“Leigh, you’ve maxed out all my credit cards!” Brian rejoined. “I had to pay them the money owed, plus the damn interest!”

“Argh!” Leighanne shouts frustrated. “Who the hell ever heard of a damn Backstreet Boy going broke???”

“Leighanne, don’t bring my job into this!” Brian retorted angrily. “If it weren’t for you spending all my money, we wouldn’t be in this position, nor having this damn argument!”

“Don’t go pinning all the blame on me, Brian Thomas!” Leighanne screamed. “You’re the one just giving money to their best friend, not me!”

“She needed my help!” Brian yelled.

“Yeah, right. Sure she did,” Leighanne snarled. “She’s just using you for your damn money. A real friend would at least offer to pay you back!”

“She offers!” Brian bellowed jumping to his feet. “I just never accept!”

“Well, maybe you should!” Leighanne shot-back. “Then you wouldn’t wind up in debt so damn fast!”

And that makes me better
than your wife

“She what?” Lenore exclaimed, after hearing the news. “You’re kidding, right?”

“Afraid not,” Brian replied. “She said until I’m not in debt, I’m to get the hell out.”

“Ouch,” Lenore said. “You know, you can stay with me, right?”

“I know,” Brian sighed. “But I’d be better off staying with Kevin, so she doesn’t think I planned this whole thing just to spend time with you or Nick.”

“Thanks so much!” Lenore thought angrily. “The damn bitch makes you wanna spend less time with me than you already do!”

“Okay,” Lenore shrugged. “Want me to get Kev on the phone then?”

Brian nodded. “Thanks.”

“No problem,” Lenore responded with a forced smile. “No problem...”

All of 'my' love sent
keeps you alive

“She used me,” Brian said beginning to cry. “She just wanted my money.”

“Shh. It’ okay Bri, it’s okay,” Lenore comforted. “She’s not worth your tears if she’s gonna be like that.”

“Who would’ve thought that I would be getting a divorce,” Brian muttered. “I know I sure as hell didn’t.”

“Neither did I,” Lenore replied, then thought, “Until the Bitch came along, that is.”

“What am I going to do?” Brian sobbed. “I’m gonna lose the house, my money, everything!”

“Look on the bright side,” Lenore began. “You get to keep Tyke and Litty.”

“Yeah, but only ‘cause she said they’d cost her too much damn money to take care of,” Brian grumbled. “She doesn’t want anything that will cost her money.”

“I’ll help you out,” Lenore told him putting a finger to his lips so he couldn’t interrupt. “Bri-Bear, don’t refuse my offer. You help me out all the time, now it’s my turn to repay you. Whether you like it or not, I’m gonna be there for you.”

“Thanks Lenni-Babe,” Brian grinned slightly. “I appreciate it.”

“Think nothing of it,” Lenore smiled, kissing his cheek. “You’re my best friend, I’d do anything to keep you happy.”

Oh Brian, of Brian
can’t you see? Can’t you see?
She’s only using your money
Lately when you’re broke
She’s the cause of it
And that makes me better
than your wife

“Lenore, you’ve been my best friend for years. You’ve been here for me through think ‘n’ thin and are always ready and willing to see to it that I’m happy. I’ve always known you were special. I love you with all my heart, for now, forever, and always. You’re my shining star. Please say you’ll do me the honor of being my wife,” Brian recited.

Oh Brian, oh Brian
can’t you see? Can’t you see?
She’s only using your money
Lately when you’re broke
She’s the cause of it
And that makes me better
than your wife

“Brian, I’ve loved you for years. Always have and always will. Yes, I’ll be your wife,” Lenore smiled happily. “You’re my best friend, who I believe is meant to be my soul mate.”

Brian embraced her tightly after slipping the ring on her finger.

“I love you Lenni-Babe,” he whispered in her ear.

“I love you too, Bri-Bear,” Lenore whispered back.

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8231