The Master Prankster! by honey
Summary: When Brian catches Nick causing mischief, he accuses him of losing his touch. Nick considers the insult a challenge. Can he rise to the occasion, or will he be caught once again?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group
Genres: Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Picture This!
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 687 Read: 2124 Published: 04/05/07 Updated: 04/05/07

1. April Picture Challenge by honey

April Picture Challenge by honey
Author's Notes:
This is my response to the April picture challenge! I figured that since I never write first person and I always tell the story from the female perspective anyway, it didn't matter which boy I picked. And since I usually write about Brian, I picked Nick. I figured it would be good practice since I just started writing a Nick story.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

OK, I know right now you’re thinking, “What the hell are those crazy Backstreet Boys doing?” But before you jump to any homosexual conclusions, let me tell you that there is actually a very logical explanation for this.

It all started about two weeks ago when Brian caught me sticking chicken bouillon cubes in the showerhead in his hotel room. It would have been a masterful prank if he would just learn how to take a piss in a public restroom. He would have smelled like chicken soup for a week.

Anyway, he actually had the nerve to tell me that I was losing my touch! Me! Can you believe that? Big mistake on his part. I’m Nick Carter baby! The master prankster! What was I supposed to do? I couldn’t just let a comment like that go, so I started plotting my revenge even before he kicked me out of his room.

It may not look like it from the picture, but I got him good this time! We had this photo shoot coming up and I switched his entire wardrobe with clothes that were two sizes too big. Ha! Poor bastard was so confused as he walked out of the dressing room. The prank was so brilliant that I didn’t even have to instigate the torture. Kev took one look at him and said, “If I didn’t know better cuz, I’d think you were shrinking.”

God, the look on his face right then was worth the weeks of planning! (And the risk of being caught buying all those Forrest Gump looking clothes.) But what made it even sweeter was when AJ laughed and said, “Watch out Rok, or you’ll be shorter than Howie soon.”

Dude, Howie’s like what, four feet tall? The guy barely comes up to my belly button. I just couldn’t resist when I said, “Now that’s impossible. Most girls aren’t even as short as Howie.”

I’ll admit, maybe it wasn’t so bright to say that when I was standing right next to the guy, but my memory sucks. I totally didn’t remember that Howie had taken self-defense classes. He did this move with his foot and I was on my fuckin’ face before I could even laugh at my own joke. Then he pulled on my leg in some special Bruce Lee kind of way that hurt like a bitch as he yelled at me to take it back. He may have had me on the ground, but the guys' fucking short. I couldn't back down.

I also couldn’t believe that all the guys sat there giving me shit when I was the one crying out in fucking pain.

Real mature guys.

Then, as if it weren’t bad enough that Howie dropped me, Kevin got this bright idea that we needed a picture for future proof that Howie could whoop me.

Yeah, that was about as cool as the pose he struck for the picture. Who ya supposed to be Kev, one of the Thunder Cats? Cause ya look more like one of the Village People. Ha ha get it? Because they're gay?

Anyway, while he and Howie were busy bruising my ego, Brian was still studying his outfit. AJ saw him stressing and said, “Dude, didn’t you know that there’s special stretches you can do that will actually help you grow? I do them everyday. That’s why I’m taller than you man. Here let me show ya.”

AJ started doing some gay yoga shit, it was fuckin’ hilarious!

AJ. That dude is crazy, but ya gotta love him!

Brian laughed at him like he was full of shit, but if you notice in the picture he’s paying mighty close attention to those exercises. I think I’m gonna have to rig a camera in his room now, cause you know he’s going to start doing those damn stretches. (Especially when I switch his clothes again next week, hehe!)

Losing my touch? HA! I will always be the master prankster!
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8378