Nick's Turn by Rose
Summary:




"You're ALL GONNA GET IT!!!!!!!"

"Nick, man breathe. You're gonna choke on that ho-ho in your hand."

"Shut up AJ! Hey give me back that ho-ho!"

"Heh, just get on with this ya crazy ass nut."

"All you writers, who have been torturing me! Watch out cause I'm gonna get ya all hella good! So *bleep*-ing watch out!"

"*snicker* Okay kiddies...Nick's after all your arses for mocking him and hurting him. I wanna give ya an award *snicker*-"

"Hey!"

"Ow, dammit Nick stop throwing stuff at me! Heh, anyways, if he's after you, run."

Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ
Genres: Humor
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4759 Read: 3977 Published: 05/14/07 Updated: 04/11/08

1. The *bleep*-ing Pro-thing by Rose

2. Broken? Well Break This! by Rose

3. Long Live The Queen! by Rose

The *bleep*-ing Pro-thing by Rose
Author's Notes:
So, this is my very radical idea lol. This is purely in fun, and mocks anything fanfiction that tortures Nick lol. As you can see I mock myself too. hehe. No one is safe, so please don't flame me as this fic goes on. Enjoy!
He surfed the net, bored really. He was sharing a tour bus with AJ. He hated sharing one with him. AJ had that way of driving him crazy after an hour. Though Nick was more talented, he was able to get under AJ's over tattooed skin after only ten minutes. He snickered at some of the posts, as he skimmed over the message boards that were livedaily. Funny how fans don't care even when they knew he was watching. If they only knew he was posting. He even called out his own screen name on his myspace, so that they would never know it was him. The youngest blonde was smarter than many gave him credit for.

"Nick, what you surfing LD again?"

"I'm bored."

"Yo man, get a girl." Was the reply from his bunk, followed by a series of laughs.

"You watch it too, you're always there bashing your own make up." Nick kept typing, until he noticed something in the signature that caught his eye. 00Carter. Just what the heck was 00Carter? He clicked and brought up a whole new site. Fanfiction. Right, he's read that before. He always ended up maimed or killed or sick or something. He went to the list of authors and clicked on the one who made the site. Why did they all like to torture him so? He chuckles lowly to himself, he had an idea to cure the boredom.

He's been to Absolute Chaos enough times, it's been linked constantly at LiveDaily. The authors always want to pick on him? Fiiiine, for now, they would get a taste of their own medicine. The first one would be the creator of this 00Carter idea. Cause making Howie the cool villian? That was just plain evil.

Then, he would get the others. One, by one.

No one was safe now.

*********

Rose sat at her computer, thinking over an idea. Writing a romance was fun sometimes, but she needed to go back to her horror stories. And science fiction of course. Why? For the simple reason she loved to pick on Nick. Nick Nick Nick. Never pick on Brian or anything. Nooooo that would be too nice! Suddenly...a pack of flesh eating aliens entered the room. Yeah that's it. Their eyes were aimed at her...she froze in fear...

"Um excuse me?!"

No response, who was Rose talking to?

"I said excuse me! Who the heck is writing this!?"

"Hey I'm writing this. You're supposed to be running from the flesh eating thingies!"

She blinked, staring up at the ceiling of her room. "Nick, is that you?"

"Um no. It's not Nick. Why would Nick be writing a fanfic."

"Technically it's not one if its about a fanfic writer rather than the celebrity." She glanced at the aliens, who oddly enough suddenly vanished. "And besides, no one writes a story about the unnoticed authors. You picked the wrong girl. So can I go back to my stories now? I've been nice enough to you."

"I noticed you."

"Great I get noticed by the one who wants to write me being eaten by aliens. Isn't that peachy. Can't you go after some other writer? I mean, I love Julie, but you know, she's worse than I am."

"Which one is she?"

"The one who gave you cancer and actually stuck with it."

The writer, okay, Nick, pon-pander-pondored? Oh screw it! He thought about it okay? He didn't want to let off this writer. She's been evil too. She did murder Paris Hilton though, and in a freakin sweet ass bloody way. Yet also tortures him, in science fictions particulary. But this Julie. Now he did know HER. Who doesn't know that writer? "Julie's the one who..."

"Yup."

"Aight, I'm getting her. I can't believe she hated me enough to do what she did dawg."

"Actually she likes ya. Anyway, can I go?" Rose pushed the dishwater blonde hair- (wait, dishwater blonde? Hey ain't this my fic?)

"Yes Nick, that's my hair color. I know you don't write but if you wanna write me, get it right."

Oh whatever. She pushed the damn hair out of her face...


****

"Nick what are you doing?"

He jumped, turning towards AJ, who was still sitting on his bunk, looking at him like he finally deserved to go to that mental institution Howie always said he belonged in. "Nothin'."

"Bull, you're laughing at what's on that laptop you're addicted to, like a hyena on crack."

"Hyena on crack Jay?"

He shrugged, tilting down the shades he was famous for. "Yeah, they can be dangerous. So what the fuck are you doing?"

He strolled over curiously, leaning on the younger one's shoulder. His chocolate imitating eyes reading the words already on the screen. "You're writing a fucking fanfic!?" Laughter errupted from his body as Nick shot him a steely blue glare.

"Dude, you read it too. I'm hella bored so I'm gettin' em back for all the shit they do to us." It's weird though... as if the character... nah.

Could he say it?

"What?"

"Nevermind."

****

"Sheesh, took you forever to come back. Can't let characters waste away!"

"You let yours."

"Correction, mine are in LIMBO."

"Hey baby, MY story..."

She paced back and forth, getting annoying. "Yeah yeah, can I go?"

"No."

"What do you mean no?"

"I said no." She could hear a cool calm tone in his voice....

"Um no I can't. Why can't I go?"

"I haven't found a way to getcha yet babe. You haven't even finished your fics! I'm always left stuck!"

She huffed, in that hella annoying way."So what then, more aliens?"

"Heh, you're staying in this to the end!"

She glared up at the ceiling of the room in outrage. "Aww come on! I would finish Just Another Day if you'd let me go!" Then, she began to float into the air, flying against a wall that thrusted (heh...thrusted...) up from the ground, sticking to it like... like...

"Like a fly trapped within the depths of deadly flypaper!"

Like a fly trapped within the depths of deadly wallpaper. She couldn't move a bit...

"Well DUH."

And the wall would move to any location of it's master's will. So now it did, to hunt for the next in question. One who had managed to do what any other writer would fear to try, walk in-

"Try the word tread!"

or TREAD (nosy damn character). This Julie had, and now, she would suffer the ultimate revenge, with her own weapon. The keys of a keyboard, and a bored yet creative mind.

"Is this the end of the chapter?" She asked, already getting hella irritating. "Oh hey! Try not to use hella! It's not proper, only in like dialogue!"

"My Story! This is the pro-thing, whatever the *bleep* you call it."

"At least it's the end of something. My arms are already getting sore. Ya know, some authors are meaner to you than me or Julie..." She told him, trying to escape her doomed fate.

"Why the *bleep* can't I say *bleep*!?"

"Cause you're Nick, the innocent one. It's gotten better and some let you curse in them now. I do. Some still hold the standard of only letting AJ curse though."

"Well *bleep*"
Broken? Well Break This! by Rose
Author's Notes:
LOL I was finally able to update this, and the author featured ironically is on vacation right now. Well when she sees this...*waves* lol. Everyone enjoy the chapter!! *evil laugh* *runs off to work on the next one*
"Nick's Turn"

Chapter One: Broken? Well Break This!

"Miss Julie...from Illinois...hey my girl is-" Nick, the mighty author of this magnificent and grand tale, began to say. "From there, hey you're not..."

"No, not the same girl." The one still hanging on the wall in the lull between chapters said, her arms getting sore. (Hey, the lull wasn't that long!)

"Just an interesting coincidence." The brunette and quite perky author of the infamous Broken commented as she wandered into the wicked looking black void. Then spotting the annoying Rose...

"Excuse me! You're the one who dragged me into this. I'm sore and I am so not annoying. Now I have all these idea bunnies for 00Carter and Just Another Day, and not to mention Divisions of Reality and Rebirth and I can't write them! Oh and now I can't read By My Side! So I'm not annoying, just pouty."

Spotting the VERY annoying Rose, she raised an eyebrow. Obviously confused.

"Well yes I'm confused. Since I'm in the middle of dark nothingness and see one of my collaborators floating on some weird levitating wall."

"Hey Julie, yeah um, lemme explain since he'll likely take a few. Nick is getting revenge on us in this fanfic he's writing. Which is where we are. Hence all the voidy-ness."

"Wouldn't it not be a fanfic if it's about us instead of BSB or Ni-"

The writer, he knew he didn't like where this story seemed to be going. He was the writer and he had to get control *bleep* it.

"I am so sick of not being able to curse! And I know about the not a fanfic thing!"

Julie giggled, despite the situation, she knew her doom was coming after what Rose had told her. "Old fanfic rules?"

The other fan fiction writer nodded, smirking. "Old fanfic rules."

Ignoring them, Nick decided to take charge, and moments later a grumpy looking AJ fell from the dark and endless abyss above them and-


**********

"Wait a minute Carter." The somewhat raspier voice interrupted the younger one's thoughts. Like brothers they were, more so than band mates and he managed to bug Nick in that same manner. And vice versa of course. "Why the fuck am I in this story?"

Nick smirked as his gaze shifted to the annoyed band mate who he was trapped on this tour bus with. It originally was supposed to be Brian; until Leighanne decided the family should come with Brian a bit. He loved Baylee, his mom? Not so much. Maybe he could put her in this later too... He shook away the thoughts that were starting to drift away from him.

“You’re hella annoying and I wanted to torture you too, ya know?” He smirked, turning back to his laptop. “Seemed like a good idea at the time. Hey, look it still is!”

“You better be nice or I’ll kick that loquacious ass of yours.”

“What the fuck does loquacious mean? How the hell do you know that word?”

He titled down the sunglasses as he went back to his bunk. “I’m full of surprises, you should know that Nick. Heh, it sounded cool. Look it up.”

Rolling his eyes, he went back to his story. He could check myspace he supposed, but nah. And LD was boring again, wrapped up in some debate between NSYNC and their own group, with some poster acting mighty and insulting. It got old to read sometimes and he didn’t feel like saying how fake he is with some new icon of the devil. Who to his joy would be in jail soon. Karma, always fun. And now for the karma headed towards the direction of his second fan fiction victim…

**********

“Hey he’s back!” Julie exclaimed with a smile. She knew exactly what had to be coming. She was far from stupid, graduate student and all. “And AJ are you ok?”

“What the fuck am I doing in here?”

“WAIT A MINUTE! Why can AJ say *BLEEPY BLEEP BLEEP* and I *BLEEPING* can’t? That’s not fair! *BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*”

“Whoa…um, Julie pssst get me down before Nick explodes. Hey now that AJ's here this is actually a fanfic now.”

“Oh no you *bleeping* don’t. And good, now I don't need to hear how it's not anymore.”

“Bro, don’t pop a vessel, you almost look like Kevin.” He replied as the scenery around them changed and suddenly AJ was wearing scrubs, and the light beeping noises typically found in a hospital can be heard gently in the background. Julie would have thought she was in a real hospital, if she didn’t know better.

“Except the fact Rose is still hanging from a random wall.”

A snicker came from the girl with the blonde-

“dishwater blonde!”

-DISHWATER *bleeping* blonde hair, as she floated on that wall, only noticed by the writer, AJ and the new victim, Julie herself. Who was thrusted towards the hospital bed, straps latching her down in place, where she couldn’t move an inch. Fear grew in her eyes and-

"I'm not THAT scared Nick. I kinda earned this hehe."

She's scared out of her mind despite the brave front and...

"Tee hee hee. Not really."

She was *bleep* *Bleeeeeeeeeping* scared!

"Ya know," The annoying blond commented. "Stop cursing, the bleeps are getting annoying."

"Take off the censor."

"Can't yet."

"WHY!?"

The only response was a simple and very annoying shrug. So, back to Julie, who was struggling against the hospital bed, wishing for a way to escape. AJ of all people, had a chainsaw, a wicked grin appearing on his ugly-


**********

"Oh hell no. Man I am NOT ugly."

He rolled his eyes again at the man who wouldn't leave him alone. "Heh, depends on who ya ask Tat Man." The keys continued to clickety clack as he continued typing despite the man constantly looking over his shoulder.

"Hey take that out."

"It's my story!"

"Come on! Or I'm taking over."

"Your no-ass couldn't get me to give up my baby."

He snorted at the blonde and blue eyed wonder. Smirking, he lunged, catching the younger one by surprise, and knocking him off the chair. With a chorus of hits and grunts, and after a few moments of struggle, he cheered with triumph. "HUZZAH!"

Coughing, Nick glared at AJ as he brushed himself off. "Huzzah?"

“Hell yeah. HUZZAH!” And then, his pretty manicured fingers began flying across the keyboard, taking over for the moment, the fate of the story before him.

**********

AJ, the masculine, strong, He-man of a guy was there, before the lovely brunette who greatly tortured Nick. She was 5’4”, one of the silent types who prove to be dangerous, as proven when she writes Nick. Lovely in her own right. The other writer, on the wall, was slowly being lowered to the ground and-

AJ the WIMPY nurse under the great Doctor Carter's command...

"Ooh from ER?!" Julie squealed from where she was bound on her bed and AJ examined his feminine hands...

"Not from ER!"

The annoying baby of a man cried out, wishing his mommy was here...can't even control his own story...

"Alright, what is this?" Rose questioned, getting so close to escaping..."You know what never mind, whoever is writing, keep it up so I can go."

"Right on babe."

"Oh hell no! Gimme!"

Now AJ was sitting in the corner, his mascara running cause I was going to get my story no matter what. So what if the tale is written in a tour bus bathroom? It is the greatness of the tale that counts. Though the writer does feel this will not be the last of the evil tattooed one...So he will remain there, crying, okay sniveling. As Julie is still struggling and that Rose is nowhere near close to escaping. Her long hair gets in her face and she tries to blow it away, oh but she can't. So she glares at the ceiling, where it's meant for the fan-*bleeping*-tastic writer who is beyond view.

"Knew I liked it better when AJ wrote."

AJ finally stops whimpering.

"I do NOT whimper." He huffed as he picked up the deadly chainsaw yet again, starting it up. It roared to life with ease, as he gazed upon the victim who had gone after Nick before in such a brutal way. Finally the chainsaw nears the body, Julie screams in terror.

"I don't hear anything."

Rose STAYS SILENT.

"Fine."

Julie was screaming in terror as the blade began to cut into her tender flesh, blood staining her clothes and some flying into her pretty russet locks-

"Ooh you think it's pretty? Thanks!"

Ignoring the screams, AJ continued his word, flesh and blood flying about the hospital room covering it as if it was part of a funky paint design. Screams slowly began to soften until they were no more. Rose watched in horror...

"I feel bad for Julie but that was wicked cool..."

-horror as she saw her friend diced and sliced as if she were a T-bone steak being prepared for a simple meal. Limbs and body parts were tossed around the room like toys, splattering against the wall. The sounds and sight of it all would make any normal person look away with disgust. The pretty head of the author of Broken was all that remained on the crimson soaked bed, frozen in a look of sheer horror.

AJ raised a brow as she- heh I mean he, turned off the saw. "Actually it looks like she's smiling."

The other author shrugged. "She liked chopping and impalements."

The writer of this fantastic tale fumed. Yes I fumed angrily. "You mean she enjoyed that!? Fine, I'm trying again..."


**********

Nick surfed Absolute Chaos after posting a myspace bulletin. He wanted to cause a little chaos on LiveDaily so he can entertain himself after this story of pure revenge was done. If AJ would ever leave him alone...

"Can't believe you almost called my ass a she."

"You're the one getting the manicures."

"Fuck off."

Smirking, he scrolled the site, seeking out another writer for his torturing tale. The first one may not have worked cause that writer likes those sorts of things. Perhaps he could try again. But, who? There were so many writers and just so little time to get revenge on them all. He had to get the worst of the bunch first. A cocky smirk, one he has long been famous for slowly appears upon his baby face girls love to stare at. A story came up that reminded him of one who loved to pick on him most and has for some time. This story was only the latest of them. The Thirteenth Step, it was called. That author...

She was next to go.
Long Live The Queen! by Rose
Author's Notes:
I know the chapters are short, they're just flowing that way. If you read my other stuff you know it's not normal. I know it's been awhile since I wrote this one, but this is my random inspiration story. I add on when it hits me lol. Enjoy.
“Nick’s Turn”

Chapter Two: Long Live The Queen!

Nick was starting to wonder; as he finally dug back up the story he had forgotten about for a few weeks, if the story is coming alive despite him. He could barely keep control of the characters and he’s only on chapter two. Was it possible for such a thing to happen? Did he need to be committed? Better not ask AJ, who of course is painting his nails and stinking up the damn bus. AJ would just be a smart ass, say yeah and then actually do it and snicker at how long it takes for Nick to finally get out. The man has super glued his hands to a bathroom stall before. Okay that was after he got him pranked (and quite well), but still.

Opening the laptop slowly as the bus continued its way to the next tour destination; he pulled up the file as well as the fan fiction site. He had to remember who he was pursuing next. He had a list of targets, but he wanted to get them all in a certain order. That would teach them.

Ahh now he remembered, this was the one. Someone who joked to be the “Queen” of fan fiction. With all that had been done to him (fictionally anyway) by her hands, it would be revenge justly earned. So what if that Julie had actually enjoyed her torture (much to his annoyance)? It bugged him as to how she enjoyed it since he’s the writer, which drove his ADHD rattled mind back to the question of fan fiction coming to life along with the characters involved. But, this one would be different. He cracked his knuckles in preparation. Because this one, this one was a biggie. They all are, but this was Mare. Someone had to take her on for her crimes. Every Queen had one out to get her.

This time, it just happened to be Nick himself…

“About time you came back!” He heard the captive who would be bound to this story forever (or until it was finished, whichever ended first) yell from her current place, still chained to the hovering wall for all this time. Nick looked around, it felt more real, this tale, than the last time. He didn’t know why. Was this just because he was enjoying writing despite himself? He couldn’t explain it. Maybe all fan fictions were this weird while being written. He couldn’t say, this being his first and all. But if he didn’t know any better, which he did, he would say that this world was becoming more…REAL by the second, or more accurately, by the chapter.

“My story, I got busy.”

“And I get shit for never updating. Sheesh, it was longer than weeks by the way, try months!”

“How the hell did you know what I was thinking before I even picked up the laptop? And it has been weeks, just not in the story. So ha.” The blonde boy band member blinked with surprise. “Yay I can say Hell!”

“Hell isn’t a curse word, it is a place in the bible, you’d think with all the time you spend with Brian you’d know that. And cause, you didn’t know? We’re connected.”

“Connected how.”

“You’re connected to the characters, even ones you steal out of the real world and trap in the story. Which by the way how the fuck did you manage that? I mean I know I’m not fake. And the fact I know your thoughts, too many scares me. Damn boy do you ever stop thinking about sex? Stay away from your psycho groupies!”

“You’re crazy.”

“Says the person writing a mass murder fiction about fanfic writers.”

“*Bleep* it.”

She snickered, always amused at his own failings to control his own story. “I never get sick of the censor.”

“How the *bleep* do I turn it off?”

“Aww if I tell you, it takes away my one joy here, so yeah, not happening. Where’s AJ? I like him better in here.”

He smirked as he grabbed his plans, plans to take down the new leader of fiction. Perhaps if he got her, she’d be the ultimate example for all the ones following her. She was the queen of that world after all. And she had tortured him; oh she had in inventive ways no one else as twisted could think up. “He’s painting his nails.”

“And I still manage to look better than you Carter.” The tattooed “rebel” of the group replied as he spoofed on the scene, with quite the what the hell styled look on his face.

“Spoofed on the scene? You have to be kidding me.”

“The spell check kept changing poof to spoof aight!”

“Then override the damn thing. Lord.” A roll of her eyes came with the reply. “Do I have to write this damn thing for you so I can go back to my life? Jesus Howie Christ.”

She heard the darker haired mess of a Backstreet boy snicker-

“Shut the fuck up Nick! And Jesus Howie Christ. I like that.”

The scenery whipped around them as winds began to pick up around them in the void they had been floating in. It was most as if the area had become an impressionist’s painting flying about them. Suddenly they were in the woods, with the only sound around them being what should have been the soothing hoots of an owl.

“Soothing hoots of an owl? Oh lord. At least the other description is getting better. About damn time. And what I’m still floating in the woods? What the hell? And where did you go?”

“I’m still *bleep*-ing new at this! And I hate the *bleep* censor! What, I can’t even say *bleep* still?! *Bleep* is in the bible too! Ahhhh! God *bleep*-ing *bleep* it!”

AJ laughed. “I like how crazy you drive him.”

“Brian would be happy, Nick can’t curse still.” Rose joked with a small grin. Small because hanging forever from a wall was beginning to be a bit tiring if nothing else.

A young girl was seen in the distance, about 5’5”, wavy brown hair, and a slimmer build. She glanced around confused beyond reason. Her clothes were simple, and there was a piano that appeared soon beside her. It reminded them all of how Kevin looked in the Incomplete music video. Basically the concept of a girl and a piano magically spoofing into the woods for no apparent reason whatsoever. “I went from teaching to here. Did evil groundhogs finally find a way to get me?”

Rose’s eyes widened. “Mare! Run!”

The blonde’s laughter can be heard-

“Could! Damn! Tense issues much?” The young queen huffed, adjusting the silver-no, gold tiara resting upon her lovely head. As she wished it of course, for she was Mare, the Queen, or Empress of all things Backstreet Boys Fanfiction. There wasn’t a fan, writer, or reader of the genre who didn’t know her with her many (Prolific Nick!) (Shut the hell up!) writings. So of course, he knew of her. She tortured him in new creative ways few authors rarely ever dreamed of doing. With such a gift, came great power, as Mare soon realized in her new setting.

“Oooh I think I like it here. Groundhogs be dammed. What am I doing here though? And Rose, why are you floating in the air with a wall while AJ imitates a laughing hyena?”

The blonde’s laughter COULD be heard-

“Better.”

THE BLONDE’S LAUGHTER COULD BE HEARD! And so it was, echoing around them, yet no one could capture a glimpse of the mastermind who seemed to be behind it all. Vanished into nothing but thin air it appeared, ready to take out the next in line. Night had fallen upon them, without the gentle glow of the moon above. Shadows dominated the woods in all ways, and a howling accompanied the shadows as well. It had to be only the wind they all assumed…

Mare shrugged as she picked up a tomato in the woods.

“How the *bleep* did you find a tomato!?” The writer’s voice resounded from the dark heavens above. Or sounded like such anyway.

“Sounded good? I just wish I had some ice cream for it. Oh well. And we didn’t assume, we know it’s the wind.”

…they all assumed, but it was more, far more. Spirits haunted their surroundings, a chain saw sputtering to life from an unknown distance. Blades glimmered from a hand in the dark night from an unknown source. It was to be the Queen of Fanfiction’s final hour. Steps are heard as the three come closer, still somehow remaining hidden from her line of vision.

“I like this, hey where are the bunnies? I like fluffy bunnies…”


*********

“Nick?! Niiick! Bone? AJ! Come on, we need y’all both for the sound check!” Brian’s voice was undeniably heard as he boarded the tour bus belonging to the youngest band mates. And yet there was nothing. Silence was all that could greet him. His gaze shifted as he went towards the bunks. Maybe the lazy ones of the bunch were sleeping again. All he found was a computer, featuring some document Nick was writing. Perhaps a song?

He sat, having forgotten about the sound check he needed the two so badly for. It was a story, well who knew Nick wrote? Laughter came from the southern man, loudly and clearly. Oh wait until he told Howie Nick got bored to the point where he actually wrote a fan fiction story himself. Brian cracked his knuckles, leaning back to stretch for just a moment. Maybe he could add a bit himself…

“If you want a happy ending, we shouldn’t go on.”

“Why’s that? Random much Kaos?”

Nick growled, visible once more. And it wasn’t by choice. What the hell? He’s writing this thing, why did he feel so insider-ish with it. And where… that was when he realized it. His eyes skipped around in search of the one he needed. No. It couldn’t be! Impossible!

“How the *BLEEPY BLEEP BLEEP BLEEPITY BLEEEEEEEEEEEP* did Mare escape!?!?!?”


Now, the true tale had begun.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8447