Live To Tell by rebellious_one
Summary:
I have a tale to tell
Sometimes it gets so hard to hide it well
I was not ready for the fall
Too blind to see the writing on the wall


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group
Genres: Suspense
Warnings: Domestic Violence, Graphic Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2571 Read: 1723 Published: 05/14/07 Updated: 05/21/07

1. Chapter 1 by rebellious_one

2. Chapter 2 by rebellious_one

3. Chapter 3 by rebellious_one

Chapter 1 by rebellious_one
Author's Notes:
This is my first crack at a rated r story. Like I said I'm not really into romance stories, and this is not a typical romance story. You got to read on to find out what it's about. =)
Another day, another night, but the routine will always remain the same. She’d walk into the bar, take her place at the stool and order nothing but ice tea. She’d always wear something revealing, but tonight she wore a black, laced corset with tight-fitted jeans. Her hair cascaded down freely down her shoulders while her neck and wrists shimmered from the jewels she wore. She had a caramel complexion and her hair was jet black. Thick, black eyeliner and mascara was caked on her eyes, causing her brilliant green eyes to stand out almost painfully. How would one know all this information about one person? Because Nick Carter had done nothing but observe her from the day he walked into the bar to have a couple shots by himself.

She always sat at the same stool and always ordered the same drink, meanwhile he’d always find a seat that was a great distance from her while he just stared at her, downing his shots. He hadn’t built up the courage to approach her, so he’d always watch her from a distance.

Tonight she was sitting by herself as she always did, drinking her ice tea while looking around. Nick kept an intense stare on her until he found her emerald eyes penetrating his crystal blue one. He instantly broke his stare and glanced away, praying that she didn’t catch him staring at her. He hesitantly glanced back to find her talking to the bartender and laughing. Every once in a great while she’d glance at him, and would resume talking to the bartender. His heart began to pound in his chest when she saw him pointing at him and talking to the bartender. The bartender simply nodded and grabbed liquor to concoct a drink. She thanked him and grabbed the two large glasses he handed her. He tried to ease his racing heart but it only increased in speed when he finally realized that she was now making her way over towards him.

“Is this seat taken?” she asked him.

Nick downed another shot before he answered her, “No ma’am.”

She smiled, revealing white, pearly teeth behind her glimmering, red painted lips. She sat down and had pushed one of the tall glasses over towards him. “Do you like Long Island Ice Tea?”

“Um, sure.” He lied. He slowly grabbed the cup and took a small sip; he could feel her eyes on him, watching him slowly drink.

She smiled, “I couldn’t help to notice that you were all alone over here so I decided to join you. Oh, and because you were just staring at me.”

Nick felt himself beginning to blush, “I’m sorry about that, I kind of mistaken you for someone I know.”

The smile quickly fell from her face, “Oh.” She muttered. “I’m sorry.” She apologized as she rose from her seat.

Nick immediately snapped up from his seat as well, “Wait, where you going?”

“I just thought…” she began but quickly paused, as if trying to find the right words to say. “I’m sorry, it was a mistake coming over here to bother you.”

“No, please… I didn’t mean what I said earlier, I mean…” Nick now found himself babbling. “I could use the company.”

A smile soon found it’s way back on her face and she slowly sat back down in her seat while Nick did the same. “So, do you have a name?” Nick questioned her as he took another sip of the drink she handed to him.

“Yeah, do you?” she retorted.

Nick chuckled and held his hand out to her, “Nick.”

She grabbed his hand and shook it, “Helena.”

“Helena?” he repeated. “Beautiful name.”

“Why thank you. So, if you don’t mind me asking… why are you here by yourself?”

“Well,” he sighed, “I always come to the bar by myself, I kind of like to drink by myself. And, if you don’t mind me asking, why do you always come here by yourself?”

“Oh, so not only do you stare at me but you also watch me?” she laughed.

Nick grinned sheepishly, “No… it’s just, it isn’t hard to notice a beautiful lady like yourself walking into a bar with no ring on her finger nor no company.”

“I guess I prefer to be by myself at times… it really depends on my mood.”

“Interesting, so what’s your mood right now.”

“Curious.”

“Curious?” he repeated. He wasn’t sure if it was the alcohol or his hormones talking for him. “Curious about what?”

“As to why a strapping young gentlemen like yourself doesn’t have a ring on his finger nor any company.” She mocked.

Nick gave his famous grin; she was obviously oblivious to the fact that he was a superstar. “You want to get out of here?”

“It depends…” she said seductively as her finger danced lazily around the rim of her glass. “where did you have in mind?”

“Back to my hotel.” Something was really wrong with him, his mind was telling him to take things slow while his body was screaming at him to get her back to his place.

“You have a hotel?” she asked smiling, realizing that the drink was taking its affect

He simply nodded and rose from his seat, holding his hand out for her to take. She looked up at him with a smirk on her face and grabbed his hand, allowing him to pull her up off her chair and away with him. Little did Nick know what he was about to get himself into, nor did he know that he was now apart of her little game.
Chapter 2 by rebellious_one
Author's Notes:
A little sexual content. Not anything MAJOR, just some groping. Gosh, I had never wrote a fanfiction like this... reviews are welcomed!! =)
They both crashed into the hallway wall, Helena pressing her slender frame up against Nick’s body. She pressed her lips to his, kissing him hard and sucking on his bottom lip. He groaned and tried to fish out his cardkey from his pocket, but her body was preventing him from doing so.

“Wait, wait, wait…” he panted, trying to break the kiss.

She quickly pulled away from him, wondering if the affect had already worn off. “What’s the matter?”

“I need to get my cardkey.” He replied with a smile. He pulled out his cardkey from his pocket and swept it in the slot, emitting a “click” sound, indicating that the door was unlocked.

He tried to open the door but she attacked him again in a ferocious kiss, devouring his lips. He reached back to twist the handle and had kicked the door open with his leg, causing him to walk backwards into the room while she propelled him back as well, never breaking the kiss. She kicked the door closed and didn’t even bother to lock. She pushed him up against the nearest wall and latched her mouth to his neck, sucking hard in hopes to leave a mark.

He inhaled a sharp breath as he felt her sucking at his neck, sure to leave a hickey. Her hands began to roam his body, first going over his chest then over to his arms. She grabbed both of his arms and pinned it to the wall above his head as she continued to suck his neck. He whimpered when he felt her beginning to suck a little too hard.

“Baby, wait…” he tried to say, but she only sucked harder.

He looked down to find her green eyes gazing up at him, “Yes?” she questioned innocently.

“Don’t you want to take this to the bed?” he asked her.

She held his arms to the wall while she looked back at the bed. “It’s too far but what the hell.” She replied as she quickly whirled him around so he wasn’t against the wall anymore and pushed him towards the bed.

He began to stumble backwards and finally felt the back of his legs hit the bed. Before he could sit down on it she tackled him, causing them both to fall back on the bed. They both began to kiss yet again, wrestling back and forth to see who would dominate the kiss. Reluctantly he let her win and had allowed her to straddle his waist.

She grabbed at his shirt and ripped it up over his head. She tossed it to the side and her hands quickly found their way to his chest, grazing up and down. He reached up to try and take her blouse off but forgot she was wearing a corset. She stopped him from doing so anyway and continued to roam his body. All of a sudden he felt dizzy and his vision began to blur. She began to rain kisses all over his body but licked her way from his jaw line to his ear lobe.

“Don’t worry baby…” she whispered. “just let it all happen.”

The alcohol that was plaguing his mind quickly left, causing him to sober up a bit he began to panic as he realized what was happening, but could do nothing to stop it. He tried hard to fight it, but he found himself rendering to whatever it was that was taking him over. Before he knew it, he scrummed to the darkness.
Chapter 3 by rebellious_one
His eyes snapped open and glazed over the room. His body felt stiff and sore and his head was pounding loudly within his head. Slowly, he raised his right hand to his face, wincing when he felt his body protest at the sudden movement. He tried to rub the sleep from his eyes, and that’s when he noticed that his vision was a bit blurry. He pushed himself up from the bed, gasping when a new pain wracked his head. His eyes glanced over the room, everything still coming in a blur.

He couldn’t remember anything that happened last night, but whatever he drank must have been one hell of a drink to leave him with this massive hangover. Hesitantly, he got up from his bed and painstakingly made his way to the bathroom. He blindly reached his hand out to search for the light, and when he finally found it he flicked it on.

He squinted his eyes shut, the bright light becoming too much for him. When he was finally able to adjust to it, he opened his eyes, his vision becoming a little clearer. He stared at himself, his face contorting in puzzlement when he seen an angry purple, red mark on his neck. He tilted his head to the side and gently touched it, wondering when in the hell he got a hickey. His eyes widened when he realized that he must’ve brought someone back to the hotel with him.

There was a knock on his door. “Nick!” AJ called out. “Nick, I know you’re in there, it’s your lovely wake up call.”

Nick quickly left the bathroom, not even bothering to cover the hickey that decorated his neck. He opened his door and was greeted by AJ, who was dressed and looked ready to go.

AJ’s eyes widened when he seen how red Nick’s eyes were. He glanced him over and noticed the hickey that was standing out on his neck. “Whoa, looks like someone had fun last night.”

Nick looked out into the hallway to see if anyone was there. Once he realized that no one was, he quickly shot his hand out, grabbing AJ’s arm and pulling him into his room.

“What the hell are you…” AJ trailed off as he seen Nick close his door.

“Jay, look you gotta promise me something, okay? Promise me you won’t say anything?”

“Say anything about what?”

“What were you doing last night?”

“Um… I was in my room.”

“Do you remember seeing me coming in from somewhere, and if so did you see me with someone?”

AJ paused as he tried to think. Finally, he shook his head. “No, not that I recall…” he continued to stare at Nick as his eyes grew wide again. “Holy shit Nick, don’t tell me you got shitfaced and can’t even remember what you did last night.”

“No,” Nick began, “I can’t… I can’t even remember where the hell I went and what the hell I had to drink.”

“That bad, huh?” AJ asked, a smirk growing on his face.

“This is not funny AJ!” Nick snapped, angered at the fact that he thought it was funny. “This is scaring the shit out of me, what if someone spiked my drink or something…” he continued to think his thought over when his eyes suddenly grew wide. “what if someone raped me?”

AJ couldn’t hold it in anymore, he busted out laughing. Nick’s face began to turn red, his anger growing by the second. “I’m sorry,” AJ apologized. “I know, it’s not funny it’s just… I think you would know if you were raped dude.”

Nick sat down on the edge of the bed, wincing at the thought. “I’m not talking about a guy, what if some girl, some crazy fan raped me.”

“What man wouldn’t want a girl raping them? That’s like a dream come true dude, to have a girl tie you down to a bed, have her seduce you and then she…”

“Alright AJ,” Nick interjected. “I don’t need you painting out a goddamn picture for me.”

“I’m just saying man, you should’ve enjoyed it if that’s what happened.”

“How could I enjoy anything when I can’t even remember what the hell happened?”

“Well, if it helps, you have the hickey to remind you.”

Nick gingerly touched the hickey on his neck while AJ continued to laugh. “I’m glad that you find this all funny. Not only is a girl raping me wrong, but what if she comes back and attacks me with some… goddamn lawsuit about me having to take care of her and a child?”

AJ tried to bring his laughter to a cease. “Oh god Nick… you’ve got quite an imagination lemme tell ya. Don’t worry so much about it man, you’re back here, safe and sound and that’s all that matters. Now, hurry the hell up and get dressed. I’m sure you don’t want to be explaining this story to Kevin, although your gonna have to anyway because he’s gonna see that hickey on your neck.”

“Is that suppose to make me feel any better?”

“I’m just saying man, I’d rather explain this story to a calm, and willing-to-listen Kevin than a erratic, I’m-gonna-kick-your-ass-for-being-sucha-dumb-blond Kevin.”

“Thanks Alexander… remind me to never see you when I have a dilemma.”

“Whatever dude, just hurry the hell up.” And with that, he was gone, out of his room.

Nick sighed and raked his hand through his hair. He walked back into the bathroom and over to the mirror to look at himself one more time. He closed his eyes, squeezing it close as he tried to remember something, anything from last night. But, try as he might, nothing came to mind. He rubbed his hands over his face, his hand trailing down to the mark that was prominent. How in the hell was he suppose to explain this to Kevin?
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8448