The Duels of the Angels by AngelgirlD
Summary: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There are two angels and a saint. He just a simple man that holding two hearts in his hands.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Howie
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2221 Read: 412 Published: 05/30/07 Updated: 05/30/07

1. Chapter 1 by AngelgirlD

Chapter 1 by AngelgirlD
Author's Notes:
This is a from writing was prompt by challenge...I hope you enjoy it, I know I did writing it. As always feedback is well appreciated:)
The Duels of the Angels
By AngelgirlDorough

There are two angels and a saint. He just a simple man that holding two hearts in his hands. Isadora, a tall blond bombshell, talented in her own right as a dancer, befriends Angella when she came to her door looking for a room to rent. Lynn, a smart witty, young woman that would do anything for her friend Isadora and that once not long ago was her sister in law. Angella, a young woman that moved from Connecticut to Orlando to pursuit her real state career; but, nothing comes her way and she resorts to take a waitress job in a local night club.

“I need a job; I need a job…arrgg! Why I have to be so impulsive and move down here she said walking into the apartment. “What’s wrong? Didn’t find anything today either?” The girl asks a girl coming into the living room. “Nope and I need a job soon or how I’m going to maintain my half of everything here. My saving is running low every passing day and no job. Soon I will be penniless,” she said while she drops everything on the table and slouch in the couch. “Don’t worry gurl I think I have the perfect job for you. My friend Lynn came today and she told me that the club that she works in is hiring and I told her about you. So you have to go down there and ask for her.” “What’s her name?” “I thought I told you Lynn,” she says laughing. “Yeah, I know but not her last name,” Angella looks at her and smirk. Isaura laughs and says, “Ok. Smarty pants you would not need it but its Rogers, Lynn Rogers; so go now,” she says pulling Angella to her feet and pushes her to the door. “Ok, ok I’ll go now can I have an apple though. I’m hungry,” says Angella pouting while looking at Isaura. “Sorry girl no apples for you missy, you can’t have those,” says Isaura to Angella staring to close the door on Angella.

Isaura closes the door behind Angella, where Angella stare at the door stunt. She was kick out of her own apartment and sigh. “I guess this is what is going to look like if I don’t find a job soon,” Angella says very sad walking out of the building.
In the car Angella looks at the piece of paper with the information: Tabu Night Club
46 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801 directions: From the East-West Expressway. Follow the signs to Downtown Orlando or Exit I-4 on Colonial.

“Tabu, TABU!!! Oh gosh, Tabu, Tabu. I’ll be working at Tabu. I can’t believe it. I can’t go looking like this,” Angella says looking frantically at the rear-view mirror. “Oh come on calm down Angella its not like the man of my dreams is going to be there, the last thing you heard he was in Atlanta. So come down, if they find out that you are a fan you might loose the only job opportunity,” Angella ramble to herself when she calm down she started the car and it is on her way to the club.

At the Tabu parking lot she found the perfect spot, hopping out of the car prayed all the way that she get the job, and that she wouldn’t get a ticket for her choice of parking, “Lord please…” She walks over to the door but they are lock and she knocks in vain because no one answers the door. So she walks over to the side of the building looking for a side door and tries her luck. Where she sees the door and smile at her discovery, walking towards the door she encounter two big men. She stops immediately and looks frantically around but for her fortune she has enter an alley. The street it’s a bit far, but turn head around to find one of the men it’s almost in front of her. Much to her delight another two men get out of a car. She gets courage of the entire world and with a small prayer she walks on. “What can I do for you?” he says moving closer to her with a stern look on his face. “Well sir, I’m looking for Lynn Rogers she said to come here.” Angella says defiant and brave telling him that she doesn’t scare easily. At that moment a women came out of the building hearing her name and says, “Are you Angella, Isaura’s friend right, and the one looking for a job?” She spoke looking at Angella from top to bottom. Angella says, with smile and extending her right hand, “Yes, Lynn Rogers?” “Oh-no Lynn I’ll be fine,” shaking Angella’s hand. “Come in, I’m going to show you around,” she says walking in inside the building and Angella following.
As the men follow behind them and walking directly up the stairs and get inside a room closing the door behind them. “Oh! Whoa, this is big,” Angella says glancing around the place. “You never have been in here?” Lynn asks Angella incredulous at her confession. “Nope, I just move from Connecticut a month ago,” Angella says looking at Lynn. “Oh! Well, let’s begin the tour,” says Lynn walking ahead. Angella learn everything that she needs to know of the place she is going to be working at. “I got the job?” Angella thought to herself while she lets Lynn explain everything. Then they walk to the door that she has the men walk in. Lynn says, “This is one of the offices of one of the two bosses.” All of sudden a big smile spread across Lynn face while knocking at the door. She continues saying, “And if you asks me the best one.” Opening the door, they find the two men sitting in the couch looking at them walking in. There Lynn took the opportunity to do presentations. This is Drew and Kyle, this Angella where she wave at them with a smile she says, “Hi.” “Drew a big intimidating guy with mocha fair skin, he is the one that watches over the boss,” says Lynn after looking the questioning look of Angella. “This guy over here is Kyle is the bartender and the player of the house, just be careful,” Lynn finish giggling. Then Angella took the opportunity to glance around the room simple but elegant with white walls that were decorated by frames of Exotic Land Escapes and others that hold certificates and licenses. Lynn asks glancing around, “Where is the boss?” Getting only from them, “He stepped out.” “Oh! Well, the presentation will be in another time. Bye boys,” she says walking out of the office. Angella before following Lynn out she says, “It was a pleasure to meet you both” while extending her hand shakes goodbye.
Out side Lynn says, “I’ll see you tonight at 7pm.” “I got the job?!?” Angella replies surprise of the turn of events. “Yes, you did. Unless you do not want it,” Lynn replies with a smile. “Yea, yea I want it,” says Angella quickly and excite. “Then its settle, I’ll see you tonight at 7pm,” Lynn concludes the conversation. Returning home Angella in sing song voice walks into the apartment, “I got the job, I got the job.” They celebrate with a pizza and the latest movie “Pirates of the Caribbean End of the World”.
6 months went by and Angella is in charge of the VIP Area and also with special events together with Lynn. One special night change everything, Lynn went on vacation and an event is requested. The only people that were present when the call came in was Kyle and he is was taking care of the shipment of alcohol that just arrived at the bar and her. Ring, ring, ring, ring-“Hello, Tabu Night Club what’s you pleasure?” Angella answer the phone. On the line Angella hear a quiet voice that says, “Yes, I would like to throw a special party for my girlfriend. She is getting married this Saturday I would like make a bride shower.” “Ok. Ma’am, the person in charge of booking events is on vacation but I’ll be happy to help you. I just need a couple answers: what theme would you like? For how many people we are having that night? What kind of beverages would you like to have?” Angella ask the lady on the phone all sort of questions that took a ½ hour to get everything order.
The mud pit was ready of to the side of the dance floor and the room itself was decorated in deep blues and white streamers, balloons, and confetti along with white roses, with corn flowers, trumpet lily eucharis lily and bouvardia flowers.

“These two ladies are ready to begin the duel,” the announcer says hovering over their big breast; while they shake as he leaned over and put his head on top of their breast with a goofy smile. He continues, “Lets begin THE DUEL OF THE ANGELS!!!” “Yes, let’s begin the duel, but I like to say that the fight will be for his heart.” One of girls says into the announcer microphone, while staring and pointing to a handsome man in front row of the mud pit. The man smile hearing the words, Angella that was in the corner waiting for orders hearing her dorky a lame silly comment she roll her eyes. She says to herself while cranking her neck to check the man in question, “Why women do this to them selves.” She could not believe what her eyes is seen in front row, “Howie” she whisper would out realizing that Kenya another waitress was asking her for a drink order. “Angella gurl, snap out of it, I know he is cute but out of anyone’s league here. Bosses do not date waitress, if lucky you get one night stand and that’s it,” says Kenya. Hearing the last part Angella snap out of her daze, “What?!?” “That bosses do not date waitress, if you are lucky you get one night stand but that’s it…” Angella cuts her off and says, “I do not know why you are saying this to me…” “Because your neck was about to crack like a cracker and crumble already by the way you are stretching your neck to see Howie,” says reply Kenya. “Yea, that is because I never seeing him before,” answers Angella. “Huh… no way, where have you been gurl?” Kenya asks, incredulously by Angella’s confession. “The day I was hired he wasn’t here,” Angella casually answers. “Oh, well gurl we chat later ok I need a cocktail for three snotty ladies,” Kenya says in a rush noticing the dirty looks of the client. “Oh! Ok.” Angella prepare quickly the drinks, the way Kyle had taught her and she was very proud of the outcome. The night went on and the girl finally got what she wanted, to spend the rest of the event chatting with him. Also trying to seduce him and provoking him as leaning over, touching his face and whisper this on his ear as Angella looks on disgusted.
Finally the night ended and she walks out to the parking lot, where she walks quickly to the car. She was tired; she hops into the car and starts the engine. The car begun to make noise of wanting to start but fails she started to say furiously to her old Toyota car, “Junker, come on start, Arrggg. Why you leave me everywhere, huh.” All of the sudden someone spoke, “Do you need help?” She couldn’t believe her ears and her luck. When she turn her head to the side she saw standing there waiting for an answer the man of her dreams. “Oh! Yes my car won’t start.” She gulped out in rush and nervous. “Well leave the car here and I’ll take you to your house,” Howie says. “No. I can’t leave my car here, even though this old junk leaves me everywhere,” she says glaring at the car. “What I’m going to do?” Angella asks frustrated at the predicament that she is in. “Well, I can pick you up tomorrow and we can get some coffee around 7:30pm and then come here, while your car is in the shop being repair,” he says to her smiling seductively. “Oh, I can’t it will be against the rules,” she replies to his solution. “I’m the boss, I make the rules. Plus, that is if you are interested in your boss,” Howie says winking and placing his right hand over his heart. Angella just smile and replies, “Who knows,” with that they walk towards the Corvette and into a new beginning.
THE BEST ANGEL WON AND SHE WASN’T DUELING, lol!

The End


I listed if anyone is interested in the meaning of the flowers used in this fanfic.
White Roses :( virtue and confidentiality)
Corn flowers
Trumpet lily :( Purity)
Eucharis lily :( Maiden Charm)
Bouvardia flowers :( enthusiasm)
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8472