Careless Mistakes by staceyrokks
Summary: This is a story that i originally made up for an english assignment. I changed it so it doesnt sound so 7th gradeish..
Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Genres: Adventure
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 375 Read: 432 Published: 06/05/07 Updated: 06/05/07

1. Chapter 1 by staceyrokks

Chapter 1 by staceyrokks
Author's Notes:
yup.. so i hope you enjoi it!!!

peace :3
Stacey
"OMG, come to Brads par-tay" Jenna said walking down the hall. She handed an invitation to one of the nerds, "Ew, not you". The four populars(Caysee, Jenna, LIzzy, and Allie) strutted down the hall, as if they owned the place (technically they did).

The Populars were about to get into Caysee's car when Caysee felt a tap on her shoulder, "Umm, may i please have your autograph?" said Patty the omega nerd. "No, like EW to the millionth power." responded Caysee. "OH PLEASE WITH SUGAR, AND M AND Ms, AND SKITTLES, AND CUPCAKES, AND-" "OKAY!!!!!" said CAysee. She took the notebook out of the nerds hand.. wrote something on it, and gave it back ro Patty. It read:

NO... You look like a moose.

Patty droped the notebook and ran away crying. Jenna and Lizzy were laughing to themselves the whole time while this was happening.

THat night at the party, everyone was having a fabulous time. Everyone was getting high, and getting drunk. "Im going to get myself a drink" said Caysee to Brad "Kay' babe" he responded. Making sure she was out of sight. Brad walked over to Lizzy. "You want to go up stairs?"
said Brad. "For what?" asked Lizzy. " You will see when we get up there". As he was saying that, he grabbed her hand and led her upstairs. They walked in to the dark room, which was dimmly lit with candles. HE turned on some music, and kissed her passionatly. "what was that for?" asked Lizzy. " I have always loved you Lizzy, Caysee is just a way so I can be with you." "Well i like you to Brad, but-" He pressed his delicate finger on her lip, he layed her down on the bed, and kissed her again, this time more passionate. He stripped off her clothes, and took off his. He entered her and she felt a wave of excitment, "so it was what everyone said it was" she thought to herself.

Back down stairs Caysee had gotten back with her drink. "Brad?" She went upstairs to check his room, she opened the door and saw Lizzy and Brad, naked, in his bed. "AHHHHHHHHHH!" Caysee screamed. She shut the door, ran down stairs and fainted.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8479