Careless Mistakes Pt. 2 by staceyrokks
Summary: just a continuation....
Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Genres: Drama
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 249 Read: 344 Published: 06/05/07 Updated: 06/05/07

1. Chapter 1 by staceyrokks

Chapter 1 by staceyrokks
Author's Notes:
yup the first one was kinda graphic.. sory.
About a month later at school, Lizzy went up to Caysee," Caysee can I uh, Talk to you?" Jenna and Aliie looked at her, "ALONE!". "Haha" said Jenna "Right" said Allie. "So wats up?" started Caysee. "I uh skipped my period." said Lizzy. "Congrats." " NO thats not my point."said Lizzy. "Than what is?" said Caysee. " Remember that party, about a month ago???" "Yea but I fainted so i dont really 'remember' anything" said Caysee "Well i kind of did it with somone, and I think Im pregnant." said Lizzy. "Oh, who do you think the father is?" "Thats the problem... i uh think its Brad." said Lizzy. "WHAT??? YOU DID IT WITH MY BOYFRIEND???" "Well its not my fault i was drunk" yelled Lizzy. "Like thats such a good excuse." " Maybe you would have noticed if you wernt stoned!" yelled Lizzy. " Elizabeth Rose Martin, you are officially kicked out of the populars and officially, my ex-best friend. "

Lizzy ran off to go puke in the bathroom. She came out of the bathroom stall, and saw a girl cuting herself. "Why do you do that?" asked Lizzy. "To get rid of the Pains ion my sucky life" said the girl. "Can I try?" asked Lizzy. "Sure" the girl handed over the scissors. Lizzy cut herself and screamed "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!... I like it"
"My name is Emily, you want to have lunch together?" asked now known as Emily. "Sure, so why does your life suck?" asked Lizzy.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8480