Irvine by Drama_Queens
Summary: Song Fic...Very sad, and a little dark. Based on the Kelly Clarkson song of the same name.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Drama
Warnings: Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 502 Read: 663 Published: 07/08/07 Updated: 07/08/07

1. Irvine by Drama_Queens

Irvine by Drama_Queens
Author's Notes:
This just came to me as I listened to the new Kelly Clarkson CD. Let me know what you think! Please read and review...Jenn
Tonight he realized something, he realized he couldn’t fight anymore. Everyone he had thought he loved, had abandoned him. No one cared anymore, but maybe, just maybe there was one person left. Ignoring the pain in his arms, he eased down to the floor.

Are you there
Are you watching me
As I lie here on this floor
They say you feel what I do
They say you’re here every moment

Was He even paying him any attention. Or was He just like everyone else? He let out a sigh. The pain was ebbing away, but it was far from over. The room wasn’t as dark as it had been when he had laid down. He just…needed saved.

Will you stay, stay till the darkness leaves
Stay here with me
I know you’re busy, I know I’m just one
But you might be the only one who sees me
The only one to save me

Now he was beginning to get angry. This was taking longer then he had hoped. Was he really that alone that not even He wanted him. He began to shiver ever so slightly.

Why is it so hard
Why can’t you just take me
I don’t have much to go
Before I fade completely

The cold was creeping up into him ever so slightly. Cold was something he was used to. That’s how his life had felt to him, cold and alone. Tears began to slide down his face. Crying wasn’t unfamiliar to him, maybe…maybe he wasn’t the only one crying at this moment. He whispered, “Save Me…”

Can you feel how cold I am
Do you cry as I do
Are you lonely up there all by yourself
Like I have felt all my life
The only one to save me

He felt, so weak, always did. Was this weak of him, or the strongest he’d ever been. All he wanted was to be free, something he had never felt in all of his sad life. Would He be understanding and explain these things to me….would he?

How are you so strong
Whats it like to feel so free
Your heart is really something
Your are a complete mystery to me

Tear flowed more freely now as everything else began to slow down. He just hoped that He was watching and the He was crying right along with him tonight. Then maybe…just maybe, this wouldn’t be a mistake.

Are you there watching me
As I lie here on this floor
Do you cry, do you cry with me
Cry with me tonight

And as AJ slowly turned his head to the side, the stars shining thru the window growing brighter and brighter by the second. He couldn’t help but to wonder….

Are you there
Are you watching me…

And there he stayed, staring into the night stars for eternity. And maybe, just maybe his questions would be answered.