You're Always Special by Ryanna
Summary: It was a rainy day, a little girl about six years old was sitting in front of the ICU, here eyes were fixed on the floor watching her feet as they swing, she was humming some tune that only she and her brothers knew, she was waiting for some one to come.

When you prejudge some one, and your baby sister falls in love with him, should you stand in the middle of it or help them through it.

Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Kevin, Nick
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 10525 Read: 26323 Published: 10/08/07 Updated: 01/12/08
Chapter 14 by Ryanna
 "Dearest MamaI want to apologize for leaving the way I leftI wanted to hide form all the pain that I had inside of me that I didn't know what to do and how to react, and I am sorry for that. I wanted to say my goodbyes before I leave but the things that happened that night made it crazier, I never expected Alex to tell Kevin everything, I didn't expect Kevin to hit Alex, I didn't expect Alex to have a child, and I felt cheated betrayed and alone, I should have talked to you more about it but I wanted it to be my little secret and I am sorry. I was offered to join this international dancing group earlier this year and I meant to tell you, but I kept postponing it , and then I was informed that I have to respond asap. I wasn’t sure about my decision but I wanted to dance all around the world. When I told Alex , well he confronted me that he was married and he had a child, what hurt me the most that he introduced us to each other and never bothered to tell me that she was his ex, I thought that she was his sister. And he never even had the courage to correct me , that wasn't fair of him.  And Nick, he knew it already and never bothered to tell me about it, I felt like all those years I trusted him went in vain, he was my friend, buddy and teacher, yet he never told me about something that meant the world to me, ,maybe I shouldn’t have made this big a deal out of it, but you know that I can't stop using my heart instead of my head, I always follow my heart no matter what. I was coming home when I saw AJ and Kevin talking and I was shocked to see Kevin's reaction, I never expected him to hit Alex that bad, I swear I could hear his knuckles smashing Alex's face. I hope they are not still mad at each other. I miss you a lot and I have lots of things to tell you but I don't know if you are mad at me or what? I can't stop thinking about you all, and I love you all, but I did need that time to go away, I wanted to breathe. Right now I am having a good time traveling around the world and people like our dances, I dance and sing as always, though my parts are minor one but at least I am doing the things I love the most. We are staying here in Berlin till the 4th of april , I would love to send you pictures of me, please don't hate me I love you sooo much Amy Ps don't tell Kevin or Alex about this letter please mama I don’t think I am ready yet to see them , still I love you"
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8641