The Perfect Love by ajmcleanloveme4ever
Summary:

Our realation with Aj Mclean and Nick Carter


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 5550 Read: 21075 Published: 12/13/07 Updated: 01/10/08

1. Chapter 1-Meeting each other by ajmcleanloveme4ever

2. Chapter 2-At the mall by ajmcleanloveme4ever

3. Chapter 3-date time by ajmcleanloveme4ever

4. Chapter 4-in the next morning by ajmcleanloveme4ever

5. Chapter 5-At The Restaurant by ajmcleanloveme4ever

6. Chapter 6-At the park by ajmcleanloveme4ever

7. Chapter 7-At lisa ann place by ajmcleanloveme4ever

8. Chapter 8-after lisa ann place by ajmcleanloveme4ever

9. Chapter 9-At school by ajmcleanloveme4ever

10. Chapter 10-At my parent house by ajmcleanloveme4ever

11. CHAPTER 11-ashley's parents house by ajmcleanloveme4ever

12. Chapter 12-Nick Carter parent House by ajmcleanloveme4ever

Chapter 1-Meeting each other by ajmcleanloveme4ever

 When I was in the bathroom my friend jenny came in “do you want to come to my boyfriends house with me”. said jenny. “Yes please”. Ashley said when I was ready jenny was pushing me out the door so we went in the car and Ashley said who is your boyfriend jenny said a. j. Mclean and Ashley said ok we went up the drive way and jenny was saying into the speaker box hey it jenny and other person said aj been it specting you. So the gate open an then we went up the drive way and the maid open the door aj and nick are in the kitchen waiting for you guys so jenny went in first and I follow and nick and aj were just sitting waiting for us.


So jenny said to nick and aj this Ashley and they said nice to meet you and I said nice to meet you too and nick said do you guys want to talk in the game room and we all said yes. Aj give jenny a piggy back rid and nick pick up me and give me a piggy back ride to the game room and nick put me down on the end of the couch and aj put jenny down on his knee I was being quite that time and when aj was play with the sterol and jenny said to me why are you being quite. And then nick grab me and put me on his knee and he said are you alright now I said year I am and I lean back on him and  aj’s door bell rang and he saw Brian and Howie at his doorway and said what up my boy" and A.J said hey what up man how are u doing man" following him to the game room.

 Jenny said hi guys and they said hi. Brian, Howie meet Ashley and they said hi and I said hello dose anyone want a drink and Brian, Howie and nick said coke please ok aj and jenny fanta please ok then I walk to the kitchen and nick follow me do you need some help and I said yes please I got out 7 glasses out of the cupped and nick got the drinks when I was pouring the drinks in nick was hugging me and he said it this alright for you and I said yes it’s alright. I went out to give them there drinks and nick got the other drinks and give two to aj and jenny and nick give it Howie and Brian so lets talk ok you go first Ashley ok. Nick have you ever have a girl friend before and he said yes only for 3 year but I broke up with her what about you ash I never had a boyfriend before I know I am just waiting for my perfect match. What about you aj I have had about 5 girls friend but it didn’t turn out so good and that when I meet jenny. we all said that good to hear.

Chapter 2-At the mall by ajmcleanloveme4ever

At Friday morning Of September 23,2003, Me and Ash was shopping at the mall to buy some clothes for our date tonight with aj mclean and nick carter.me said "whay did you think about nick carter last night?" said jenny. Ashley said to me "he is cute and awesome when he hugs me yesterday at the kitchen". "Oh really and what did he say?" said jenny. nick said it is alright if i can hug me and i say it is alright " ash said. And we still shopping all day. At 5 minute ago we saw 2 person from the backstreet boys was AJ mclean and Nick Carter was shopping too and we was walk to them and we say hi to them and they hi back to us.

AJ mclean said"hey baby why are u here at the mall" i said" i was shopping with my friend Ashley that why and why" Aj mclean said nothing and i was look some outfit at the store for tonight that why" i said"oh i see". Me and Aj mclean was saw Ashley and Nick Carter was chatting to each other at the table at the cafe of the mall and smiles at each other.They alway spend time to together so much.Nick said" do u want to be my gf because i like u as a nice girl that i want be with" Ashley say yes i can be ur gf because i like u as a perfect man that i want to spend rest of my life with you nick". Nick said i want to be with you in the rest of my lif with u too ashley.
Me and Aj mclean was holding hand and walk to the store to look around to find some a nice to wear for tonight. Aj mclen,Me,Ashley and Nick Cater was shopping all day like Sister and Brother until we finish shopping and we have alot of fun together at the mall and we alway have a good time at the mall that we alway love.

Chapter 3-date time by ajmcleanloveme4ever
when me and jenny were at the house a limo went up to our house and we heard the knock knock at the door we open it and nick and aj came in to huge us. "ok we should get going now". nick said ok we got into the limo and we went to the cafe and nick said to Ashley do you want to dance i said yes and aj said the same thing and jenny said yes. we dance to one song then we sat down when we sat down we started talking nick sat next to Ashley and aj sat next to jenny nick put his arm around my wrist and aj did the same so we talk for a long time. we went home nick and aj came into our house and then nick and aj pick us up by the feet we were very relax about it and then nick and aj put us down and sat on us. they weren't that heve but it was fun then nick pick me up and then started to tickle me aj and jenny were looking at they said that must be fun and i said YES IT IS nick stop please and he stop and then he kiss me then aj kissed jeeny then we said goodbye because we have go to sleep because ashley has to go to work tomorrow. bye Ashley kissed nick and jenny kissed aj and then they left.


the next day
ashley went to work and she saw nick, aj, brian, howie,kevn and jenny were outside looking at me i wave at them then they came in they said hey Ashley and i said hey. "how is work" nick said and i said hard and then he kissed me.and then the guys hug me i went home after that and then we had a party. at the party we had all our friends there we dance all night long when our friends left. i went out side just to cool down and then nick came out and huge me from the back. "hey hunny are you alright" said nick i said year i am just a little bit hot and then he pick me up from the legs and toke me inside and then he sat me on the couch and then sat on top of me too cool me down. then aj and jenny came in "what with you Ash"? said jenny and nick said she is a little bit hot so i am cooling her down. ok said jenny i am going to sleep now and then nick carry me to my bed and said goodnight baby. see you in the morning and nick and aj said goodbye to both us.
Chapter 4-in the next morning by ajmcleanloveme4ever
 in the next morning, me and ashley was at work. when we were in work and our boyfriends came in and huge us we boths got a fight and we turn around and we said you guys scary us. and then they kissed us and we said we are going to have lunch soon do you guys want to come and they said yes please. me, ashley and our boyfriend was saw lisa ann was walk up to us and hug us and our boyfriend nick cater and Aj Mclean while we was go out for lunch and chillin at the Restaurants. when lisa was working with and we interdo her to howie and then lisa and i and Ashley and the guys went to lunch. And i saw my father work there and he was come up to us and hi to us and our boyfriend.

My dad said"what are u doing here and hug me as a wonderful baby girl and he ask me who is my boyfriend"I said"' this is my boyfriend aj mclean from the backstreet boys that meet at the concert and we alway be together for 3 years that why i am dating him and this is my friend ashley and her new boyfriend name is nick carter from the backstreet boys and they alway be togther for 1 year.also this is lisa ann who is single and she is look for a boyfriend by her side.My dad said nice to meet all of u and now u can go sit down on a nice table and i will give u guy a drink and i will be rite back and now.we was have a alot fun here and we alway chill in the table and talk to each other like sister and brother forever
Chapter 5-At The Restaurant by ajmcleanloveme4ever
 when we had our food we talked for a long time then me and nick went out to my work and then aj and jenny went out is well and then lisa and howie were talking for the rest of the lunch time so when we got to our work we said goodbye and kissed them and said see you back at my place and they said ok.


at my place

when we got home we had 5mins till they came i was painting a pitcher and then the door bell rang i didn't here it so jenny got the door it was nick and aj and nick said where is Ashley she said she is painting and nick said ok i will go see you and then nick went behind and huge me and i said hello and he said hey baby what are you painting and i said us and he said yea and then he said you need a break and he lefted me up my legs and then he put me on the couch and then he sat on me he will not let me go because if he let me go he knew that i will go back to the painting and then the door bell rang so i got and nick still wont let me go so i open the door and there was howie and lisa and then they came in and they saw us stand to say what up guys and they said what up my peep and we miss you guy and they said"we miss u too." so what up what are will we talk  about? we alway talk and talk all day night long. Howie said me and lisa are girlfriend and boyfriend and everyone said its about time. we was like awwwwww and jenny said"aww that is cute couple and i really love it so much in the world like me and aj mclean and ashley and nick carter." we alway talk all day because we alway love each other so much in the world.
Chapter 6-At the park by ajmcleanloveme4ever
 the next morning we all went down to the park i was on one swing and jenny was on other swing we were talk about our boyfriends and then nick and aj came up behind us and scaried us and we fell down then we were laughing and then everyone started to laughing. so then we got back on the swing and nick and aj were pushing it was starting to get dark jenny said we should get back and then nick said do want to our house. and we said ok we all went back to my place to get in the car then we were at nicks place all of the guys want to be alone with there girl friends. then nick said you girls we want to be alone with you is that all right and wee said yea thats alright. nick toke me to his room and aj toke jenny to his room and brian went with nick and he ask i am loud to come with you guys and we both year thats fine and then i asked do you guys want a drink they both said yes please and i went to ask the other guys and when i left brian said she is so sweet and then i went to ask the other and they said yes please so i got 7 cups and put a drink in it. so i did aj and jenny frist and then howie and lisa and then mines, nick and brians so then we talk about some stuff. and i said i might go outside for awile a feel hot so i went outside then nick and brian went outside with me and then hug me because he was cold so then he huge me so did brian and i said to them thank you and then i feel a sleep in there arms and the nick put me on his bed and they went to ajs room and saw that jenny was asleep is well and then nick, aj and brian went to howie's room and they saw lisa in there sleeping so all of the guys went in the living room and nick said its Ashleys brithday next week so we are putting on a surpires party for her and the guys said how old is she turning and nick said 23 and then they went back with there girlfriends.
Chapter 7-At lisa ann place by ajmcleanloveme4ever

Me and jennifer was at lisa ann place a sleep over to talk about our boyfriend Aj mclean, Nick Carter and Howie Dorough all day until bed time. We have a lot of fun at her place and eat pizza and drink wine in her living room with our sleep bag on the floor with the backstreet boys album on her cd player..

Lisa said"i really love howie so much in the heart because he is alway feel happy for me and my life."Me and ashley said"awwww."Ashley say this is very cutie for u and howie dorough because u and him are the cute and perfect couple that u both can be happy and wonderful."Jennifer said i am agrees with u ashley that u and howie is a cute couple like me and ajmclean and nick and ashley. i really love so much in the world." Lisa said i really was so happy that howie is start like me because i am a good woman to him and i am alway ne a good lady to him and i look at me and i am so (sob)happy , i am cry now sorry". Me and Ashley said" dont cry ok we love u so muh so much."

Lisa Ann was put the backstreet boys cd on the her cd player to dance on the floor and we alway have alot fun at her house. We was drunk at lisa ann place and we alway go crazy on the floor. it was awesome and fun. We alway have fun and drunk all night until 3 am in the morning. We alway chillin so much because we awas drunk so much. we alway be best friend for life and sister for life. we alway so happy for our man who alway be there for our life and heart. We love AJ Mclean,Howie Dorough and Nick Carter 4 forever. Also Lisa ann have a sister name Alysha Mclean who her sister for 3 year and we alway say hi to her because she was invite by her sister lisa ann. Alysha was shy to talk to us because she was new and just meet her sister who live near us in california and we alway have good fine and i really love it and happy. we alway be happy so much like sister for live. when we was chillin for while and lisa and i was talk in the kitchen to talk about howie that she alway love him so much in the world and she alway feel so proud about him so much in the world and she alway be with him in her life.

Alysha said' i alway like aj mclean like a brother and he alway love me so much in the world and i alway want to be around him when he was there in his own feet".I said"i am Jenny Blackwell and i am datin ur brother aj mclean and we alway be together for 3 years since i met him at the concert and he alway love me so much in the world and i really happy for him and i alway proud of him." Alysh said"what u cant date my brother because he is no good for u jenny sorry".I said"he is good for me and i alway love him so much in the world and he alway be there for me and love me so much in the world so he is still my man ok and stay out of my life." Alysha Mclean said"i dont care bitch ok my brother is my number in my family because i alway love him so much in the world and i alway care about him so much in the world and u cant have him because u are not cute for him ok so peace out u slut". I said"exuse me i am not a slut and i love ur brother for 2 year ok and i alway be there for him and he alway keep care about me so much in the world so u are just a bitch ok". Alysha said"oh really and he alway be there for our parent because we alway love them so much in the world and you cant be with him in his own life and he alway be happy about his family.

Chapter 8-after lisa ann place by ajmcleanloveme4ever
after we were chilling at lisa house we went home when we got home we saw aj and nick watching a movie and we said hello and they said hey baby where were you guys and we said we were at lisa ann place and they said ok amd then they huged us so tight. nick and aj left us both us and they both toke us to our room. and i said nick why did you do that for and nick said because i want to spend time you and i said ok. aj and jenny said the same thing nick hug alot when i got home and aj was huging and kissing jenny is well. i said to nick do you want anything to drink and he said yes please ok so i went to aj and jennys room and i said do you guys want any thing to drink and they said yes please so i got 4 glass and nick was huging me well i was doing it and i give two drink to jenny and aj and me and nick and then i said do you want to go ice skating and he said yes and then we asked jenny and aj and they said yes. so we went ice skating i was holding nick hand and jenny was holding aj hand. and then nick let go i fell over 2 times then he said are you all right and i said yes i am fine then he kissed me on my hand.
Chapter 9-At school by ajmcleanloveme4ever
we went to school and jenny said aj and nick may pick us up early ok and i said ok. and then went to schol we went to our classes and then after lunch we were in our class. then nick came thore my class room said to the teacher hello can i please take ashley and the teacher said yes you can then nick came be hind me and hug me and he said are you readly to go and i said yes and then i went out side and then nick kiss me out side. then aj said hi ashley i am going to get jenny ok stay here and we both said ok. and nick hug me alot and thnick said i love and i said i love you too nick. and then aj and jenny came back and they hug and kissed and then we went to the cafe. we had 2 tables because nick and aj want to be with us alone. we talk for along time then nick said are you ok and i said i am fine i am jut day dreaming and nick said ok. and nick went to aj and said to jenny can i pleae borrow aj for a minute and jenny said yea sure and then aj talk to nick. nick said to aj i dont think ashley is fine and aj said she might be tired or just sad and then jenny said to me are you ok year just little bit tried from school and she said ok. Then nick said to me are tired or sad and i said tired and he toke me to my house when we got to my house nick carryed me in the house and put me on my bed then he lay next me and hug me i went fast a sleep in his arms.
Chapter 10-At my parent house by ajmcleanloveme4ever
When I went to my parent house for visited for a weekend so I can spend time with them because I never see my parent for a long time since I was graduation from high school. I was kind nerve to tell my parent that I was dating one of the members from the backstreet boys is A.J McLean. I was knocking on my parent door. I was hear my parent say who is this on the door. And I was hug my parent because I miss them that I never for a long time but I always love them so much

Dad say" I can’t believe u date the backstreet boys’ A.J McLean now and why did u never tell me before also I was worry about u and your life over the world." Jenny said” why I don’t want u to know about it because it is my life and he always love me so much in the world. but I always love him so much in the world and I want to be with him in my life and he always care about him so much in my heart." My dad said” I always want u to be safe by him because he always try use u so much as I can because he always try take u and rape u and I want my baby to be safe ok."
 Jenny said" it is my life now and I don’t care what u said and I always love him so much in the world and I want to be there for him and love him so much in my heart and I am have his baby soon and I will be a mom soon ok and stay out my life ok and leave me the hell alone ok do u understand me" My dad said” I always care about u and ur life but I am try to help u baby and you know how me and ur mom feel about you sweetie and we want u to be safe from your boyfriend ok and please for me to be sage ok I love u sweetie and be there for me sweetie. My mom said” I really want u to be safe like a normal daughter to me and ur father but I really want to spend time with us ok baby and I really love u baby please.

Me and my dad hate each other because he always ruined my life when he always worry about me and my life with A.J McLean and I always want to be with him so much in the world and I always be there for him so much in the entire world. I always feel about him but my dad hate him when he is around me as a good girlfriend so much in my heart and care about me as a perfect and I always be there for my boyfriend who always be a perfect man for me so much and I always love him so much when I was met him at the concert in California and we always love each other and feel so lovely that we have it for a long time and I really love it and he love it too. My life is perfect for A.J Mclean that i alway love him so much in my heart and i alway care about him that i alway think about him so much and he alway be a perfect man in the world that my life is open for him and his family.

 

CHAPTER 11-ashley's parents house by ajmcleanloveme4ever
I knock on the door and then my parents said hello baby and I said hello dad and I came in with my boyfriend nick then my mum said hey baby then she hug me and I said hey mum and hug her back and then I said mum and dad this is my boyfriend nick carter and we always be together for a 2 years. I always love my mom and my dad so much that I never have them before and that why I always see my parent to much and I want to thank god for let me to see my parent and my friend. My parents said awes he is cute and I said I know then he hugs me. Mum said I will get the camera and she got the camera and she toke a pics of us hugging.'' I said mum what are u doing no. She said what I want to take picture of u and nick because I want to be happy about u and nick." Nick Carter said” I really want to kiss ur lips because it is hot and sexy for me and I really love it baby and I want it that lips please baby and u  are hot I said ok and I will love u and be with u in the rest of my life with u baby and I want to be with u too Nick Carter" we went in the TV room and nick was talking to my parents and I went to the bed room and I was cooling myself down because it was cold and freeze in old bed room that was I was little girl. then nick came in said hey baby are you alright and I said yea can I little hot then nick said can I hug you cause I am cold and your hot and I can cool you down and I said ok the he hug me.   My mom said'' do you guys want to stay the night’ we said yes please and we love to stay all night because we want to be together for the rest of our life and we want to be happy together in the world. I always love u nick because u always be there for me and I always so proud of u so much in my heart and I always care bout u so much and I want to be with u and your life that I always care in the world. I think about to be there for ur life and your family who is support me and you  Ashley said” I always care about u in the world and I want to be with u for the rest of my heart and I always feel for u baby. Nick carter said” I always love u too and I always be so happy if I want to be with u baby and u are my number one baby that I always love u for ever and I never break ur heart for no reason like another girl and I always pick u than all the lady here in the world. I think I can be there for u and we can be together for ever and you are my first boy that I always feel so proud.

 

Chapter 12-Nick Carter parent House by ajmcleanloveme4ever
When we went to my parents house then we went to nick parents house we was drive to Nick Carter house to see his parent that he always see them for a long time. We was get to nick carter parent drive way to see if his parent is home or not. We was got there at the door and Nick Carter was knock on the door then nick father open the door and see two people on his door way and he was so happy that he saw his son Nick Carter and Some woman that Nick Carter was dating. His parent was so happy to see their wonderful boy Nick Carter that they never see for a while when he was in tour with his band and he always so happy about his band and his family so much in the world. He said hi son and how are u doing and what are u doing that far Son.’’ Nick said hi and he was hug them then me and I was do fine and an I was be a work to much for the tour with my band for 16 years and we always go out for a tour to meet all our fan. When nick went to the kitchen to see his mum to see her and talk to her for a long time. Than Nick said hi mum then nick mum said hi nick then she run up and hug him.”  Nick said mum and dad this is my girlfriend Ashley Smith and they hug me and smile at me too. They said welcome to the family’’ Ashley said ok and thank you for that Mr. and Mrs. Carter and I really so happy about this family and I will love this family like my family back home.”  Then nick was look at me so happy because I love his family so much and I want to them to treat me right like a daughter in law to be. Nick Carter said I love you and Ashley said’’ I love you too Nick Carter”. Then let got the rest of the family came down so to spend time with us baby. Nick hugs them all and his parent too. Nick said can u guy hugs my girlfriend please.”  

they said yes we can and there will be no problem for us to huge your girlfriend then they went up to Ashley Smith and hug her because they like her like a best friend to them and they always care about her so much in the world” I said do you guys want hug me and chilling with me?” they said yes of course that we want our hug from u and they ready to hug Ashley Smith because she is happy about Nick Carter and family can be happy about her life. When I was done hug them then nick was walk up to me and hug me and kissed me and they guys said ewes that was gross to see u and nick kiss and get a room please because we don’t want to see u and nick carter kiss in front of us and they was close their eye because they don’t see Nick Carter and Ashley Smith kiss all day. Nick Carter and I went over to the living room to watch the TV and nick said’’ how have you guys been’’ they all said good and they have a good time at Nick Carter parent and Ashley was so happy about her boyfriend and his parent because they alway care about each other so much in the world.When we got home we walk down by the beach then i started running then nick caugt me then he toke me into the water and i said no nick dont you dare put me in the water and then nick ran down to the sea and put me in the water and i said that it then i started chasing him then he was running back to me and fell over me and i said nick get off me and nick said i dont want then i said ok then nick turn around to face me and he was stroking my hair then brian came walked beside us and said hi what are you doing nick and nick said i fell on ashley and i dont want get off and then brian said are you alright there ashley and i said yes i am.

 

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8739