Everything Comes Back Around by alota_cookin
Summary: This is a sequal to the short story What Goes Around Comes Around.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Howie, Nick
Genres: Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Do Unto Others
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1256 Read: 904 Published: 01/18/08 Updated: 01/18/08

1. Everything Comes Back Around by alota_cookin

Everything Comes Back Around by alota_cookin
Three weeks had gone by; A.J. and Howie were waiting for the right time to get Nick back for starting a dare that had lead to Howie’s hair being shaved and A.J. nails being painted pink. They had come up with the perfect revenge but they were waiting for Nick to let his guard back down. Tonight would be the night that they would execute their plan.

“Alright, that’s a wrap guys.” The video director yelled.
“Thank goodness, I am starving!” Nick said loudly.
“All you do is eat, Nick.” Brian teased his pal.
“Whatever, B. You know you are hungry, too. Your stomach started growling over an hour ago.” Nick defended.
“Who, cares? Can we just go already?” Howie asked.
“Why are you so on edge today?” Brian raised an eyebrow at Howie.
“I have a headache.” He lied.
“I am ready to go crash, it IS 2:30 in the morning.” A.J. commented.
“Alright, let’s head back to the hotel. When we get back we can order pizza if we want.” Brian said.
“Let’s go then.” Nick agreed. They all headed back to the hotel and settled in for the night. Howie and A.J. were both in Howie’s room plotting their revenge. Howie pulled a bag out from underneath his bed and dumped the supplies on the beadspread.
“Holy cow, D. When did you get all this stuff?” A.J.’s eyes grew wide as he rummaged through the contents on his friend’s bed.
“I have to say I have been pretty sneaky about this, I have collected things one by one over the past three weeks so that Nick wouldn’t suspect anything.” He explained.
“Smart move. I remember you picking up the superglue in Ireland. You said your logo piece came off of your C.D. case.”
“Yep. I picked up the duct tape one night from a 7-Eleven, and I stole the Sharpies from Nicks drawing bag.”
“You’re really freakin me out, man. Who the heck are you and WHAT did you do with my best friend?”
“I have crossed to the dark side.”
“I can tell. So, lets get this under way.”
“So here is what we do…” Howie explained his plan of execution.

*RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING*
“He is passed out cold, D. His cell has rung about 18 times now.”
“Good. That boy can sleep through a hurricane.” With that they made their way out of the room and down the hall. Howie pulled out a key card and the two men snuck into their band mate’s room. “Shhhh.” Howie held his finger over his lips as the entered the younger man’s hotel room. The two men set to work.
“Aww man, do we have to strip him down to his boxers?” A.J. whispered in disgust.
“Yes. Just try not to look.” The two men dreadfully shimmied off their friends pants and shirt leaving him in just his tighty whity’s. “Hand me the super glue.”
“Here. What did you do with the orange nail polish?”
“Oh it’s right here. Do you have the hair dye?”
“Yep. We gonna just leave it in his hair?”
“Yeah. Won’t that make it brighter?”
“It sure will. I like the pink color, Howie, you have good taste!”
“Thanks.” The men whispered as they worked quickly, trying not to wake the sleeping giant. “Okay, J. I think we have done enough damage.”
“Let’s split before we get caught.” The two men packed up their supplies and quietly made their way out of the room.
“Hey guys, what are you up to?”
“Holy shit, Brian.” Howie jumped as both men turned to face their remaining band mate.
“You scared the crap out of us.” A.J. said.
“Getting revenge on poor Nick, are’t you?” Brian sent a knowing smirk their way.
“Revenge? What are you talking about, Brian?” A.J tried to cover.
“Whatever, I am interested to see what you did to him.” Brian laughed and headed towards him room.

At about 8 o’clock A.J. woke up with a smile because of the horrific screams coming from down the hall. “Nick is awake.” He laughed.
*RING RING*
“Hello?” A.J. answered.
“You two are GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!” Brian was in hysterical laughter on the other end. “He is trapped in his room, he can’t open the door.”
“Really? I wonder why.” He lied.
“Yeah I bet.” Brian was still laughing. “I better go play rescuer and get him out before he knocks the door down.”

Brian picked up the spare key that Howie slid through the crack under his hotel room door. “You two are gonna get it once I get him out.” He said through the door before continuing down the hallway to rescue his best friend. “Nick?”
“WHAT?!?!” he screamed.
“Back away from the door. I am coming in.” Brian explained and slid the key card into the slot then slowly opened the door. “HOLY FUCKING HELL!” Now, anyone who knows Brian, KNOWS that it has to be bad for him to swear like that. Oh, and he HAD good reason as he looked at his friend.
“What else did they do? I can’t get the bathroom door open to look in the mirror. It must be bad.” All Brian could do was nod; he was loosing the battle of trying not to burst into hysterical laughter.
“Well, your nails are all orange.” He snickered, and I think they put dye in your hair; it looks pink, Nick.”
“PINK! I CAN’T BELIEVE THOSE ASSHOLES!” Nick screamed.
“Obviously you know that your hands are firmly super glued to your head. And you are in your underwear.”
“WHAT THE HELL ELSE COULD THEY HAVE DONE TO ME? THEY ARE SOOOOO DEAD!”
“I…um…see the phrase ‘Payback’s a Bitch’ written on your forehead in purple. Your back has a lot of derogatory statements all over it.”
“AAAAAAAAAH! HOWIEEEEEE! AAAAA.JJJJJJJJ.”
“Out of everything I have to say your chest and stomach amuses me the most!” Brian said referring to the eggs drawn using his nipples as the yoke and the bacon drawn on his stomach to make it look like a breakfast smiley face.
“Anything ELSE?”
“Well…”
“WELL WHAT?”
“Looks like they did a crappy job of shaving your armpits and legs.” Brian completely lost control.
“You ARE going to help me get them back, RIGHT?” Nick looked at him expectantly.
“HEEEEEEEEEEEELL NO!” Brian stepped back raising his hands in the air. “I want absolutely NO part in this war you guys got going on. If I help you get them, then they will retaliate against me, too. I DON’T think so buddy, you are on your own.” Brian shook his head violently. The two men where unaware that the other two were eavesdropping outside the door.
“Good choice, Brian.” A.J. whispered to the door.
“Yeah, he is pretty smart. Do you think there will be an end to this anytime soon?” Howie agreed.
“Knowing Nick, probably not!” Both men sighed and headed back to their rooms for safe shelter.
“Hey, A.J.?” Howie turned before they entered their rooms. “How do you think he will get his hands unstuck?”
“He’ll probably have to cut them free.” A.J. laughed.
“Good, that means he will, most likely, have to be a baldy for a while, too!” With that they entered their rooms feeling a sense of both satisfaction and uneasiness. Nick had now been tagged and was ‘it’.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8812