The Meaning of Friendship by Babyg
Summary:

Jesse McCartney and Aaron Carter have been best friends all their lives. Through thick and thin, they always have each other backs. What happens when the one thing that matters the most to you, is gone forever? The one thing that you will never understand..........is losing a friend.


Categories: Fanfiction > Music > Aaron Carter Characters: None
Genres: Drama, Humor
Warnings: Death, Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 13522 Read: 16171 Published: 02/24/08 Updated: 06/28/09
Chapter 2 by Babyg

 

Ring ring ring!!!

Aaron's POV

" Romance entrance three. How may I help you?" I laughed, playfully nudging my girlfriend, Rose off of my back. She giggled and lightly planted small kisses on my neck.

" Aaron?" I frowned. The voice on the other line was shallow and I could barely make it out. I rested the phone between my ear and my shoulder blade, while I looked at the caller ID. It was Jesse's cell.

" Jesse? Is that you?" I heard him suck in a breath. I could tell he was trying to breath.

" Yeah......" He whispered. I bit my lip, worried.

" Are you okay?" I asked nervously. Something was wrong. I gently grabbed Rose's arm and pulled her away, " Come on Jess, talk to me, man."

" Aaron, can I please stay at your place.....I don't have no where to go." He sobbed quietly on the other end. I took a deep breath and stood up.

" What happened?"

" Please man.....I don't want to talk to you right now. Please...please can I stay?"

" Yeah. Sure man. Whatever you want. Are you still in New York?"

" Yeah. But I'm at the airport right now. Please...I need you....." I chewed my bottom lip nervously.

" Jesse, you're welcome here anytime you want, you know that. And I'll wait up for you okay. Just get on the plane and make sure you get here safely. Bye." I swallowed hard, laying the phone back down. The phone shook in my hand as I placed it back in it's rightful spot.

" Aaron is he okay?" Rose asked me. I looked at her.

" No....he's not."

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8865