I love you, Kev! by alota_cookin
Summary: This is my response to the HUG ME challenge by Nijnte on the forum board.

Please don't take warning too litterally.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group
Genres: Humor
Warnings: Slash M/M
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 660 Read: 1152 Published: 03/20/08 Updated: 03/20/08

1. I love you, Kev! by alota_cookin

I love you, Kev! by alota_cookin
“AAAAAAAAAAH!” Kevin screamed.
“Good morning Kevin,” I smiled.
“What the fuck, dude?” he tried to scramble out of his bed but my arms were tightly secured around him.
“I missed you Kev,” I smiled at him. His eyes were wide and his eyebrows were furrowed.
“Get out of my bed, you freak,” he shouted as he tried to push me away.
“But, I love you,” I batted my eyelashes.
“Don’t say that crap when you are in my bed with your arms around me! Get out!” he yelled as the annoyance grew in his eyes.
“But, Kev, I came all this way to be with you,” I argued as I tried to keep him in the embrace. Him, being much stronger, was able to escape from my arms.
“EEEEEEEEEEW! Dude, what are you getting’ at?” he was out of the bed and standing there in front of me.
“Been workin’ out a bit lately, huh?” I wiggled my eyebrows.
“Huh?” he looked down at his bare chest, “sicko, don’t look at me like that!” he scolded before hunting for a shirt.
“Hey, I was thinking that you looked pretty good, Kev,” I smirked up at him. “Here, let me take mine off, too.”
“NO! Keep your damn shirt ON!” his eyes were wide and there was a pretty comical, freaked out look on his face.
“I was just offering,” I shrugged.
“Are you off your friggin’ rocker? I AM MARRIED!”
“Affair?”
“UGH! NO! You are really creeping me out! What is UP with you? Since when do you swing that way?” his hands were shaking just a bit. “Where is Kristin?”
“WAIT!” I shouted as he headed towards the door.
“What?” his eyes narrowed as he lay his hand on the doorknob.
“I um…well…I love you man,” I stuttered.
“So you mentioned,” he rolled his eyes, “and so you are giving me the creeps.”
“But, Kev, I miss you. Come on, don’t you love me too?” I gave him my best puppy dog look.
“Yeah…AS A BROTHER! Not like…like…eeeeeeeeew,” he shuddered.
“OOOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAAY!” we both heard Kristin from downstairs.
“Okay what?” Kevin questioned more to himself than to me. He exited the door and headed down the hall.
“Shew,” I sighed with relief as I jogged to catch up to Kevin. He lead the way down the stairs and as soon as he got to the landing…
“SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!” everyone shouted. I snickered to myself.
“HEY AJ?” Nick shouted, “HOW DID YOU STALL HIM?”
“Yeah,” Brian joined in. “What was your distraction?”
“I’ll tell you guys later,” I shrugged as I slung an arm over Kevin’s shoulders.
“It was a distraction?” Kevin asked turning to me.
“Uh…YEAH…EEEW, ugh!” I scrunched my nose. I brushed past him and over to my long term girlfriend, Kelly. The party went on for a long while before Kevin came back up to me.
“So uh…” he started. I looked up from kissing Kelly.
“It was an act, Kev. No need to worry,” I smirked.
“So, why…”
“They needed me to distract you because things down here weren’t ready. We all know how hard it is to distract you, so I had to come up with something really good,” I raised my eyebrows. “You should have seen you face, dude…PRICELESS!” I chuckled.
“Oh, thank heavens! You had me really worried, Aje.”
“Me? Gay? Yeah…that’ll be the day! Come on Kel, let’s go to the hot tub,” I wiggled my eyebrows at Kevin before walking away.
It was later that night, before we told the rest of the guys about my distraction. Everyone got a good laugh at Kevin’s expense. Serves him right for all the lectures he has given us. Just in case I didn’t make it perfectly clear…I AM NOT GAY! You know, just wanted to emphasize that. See ya later! - Aje
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8905