Degraded by PureChaos92
Past Featured StorySummary:
Nick tries his best to hide the bruises that she's left him with. AJ tries to ignore his growing love for Nick.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Nick
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Domestic Violence, Graphic Violence, Sexual Content, Slash M/M
Challenges:
Series: Degraded
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes Word count: 5475 Read: 35352 Published: 04/19/08 Updated: 10/14/08
Chapter Seven: Recovering by PureChaos92
I moaned and tried to roll over but it was too painful. My whole body felt like one big bruise, my head and arm were throbbing. I opened my eyes only to find myself in a small white room with a green cast on my right arm and in IV in my left. Eh, I hate needles, just one more reason to disgust hospitals. My eyes drifted to the door when I heard someone outside. It opened and AJ stepped in closing it behind him, then taking a seat in the corner.
“Aje…” I mumbled softly, jumped to his feet and was at my side in seconds.
“You’re awake.” He stated, his voice cracking. I reached out with my uninjured arm and took his hand, bringing him closer to me. I laced my fingers with his. He used his other hand to play with my hair.
“Yeah, I am.” He leaned down, gently kissing my lips. I tightened my hold on his hand as he pulled away.
“Don’t ever scare me like that again.” He whispered.
“I won’t, I promise.” I answered staring into his dark eyes. “Where is she?” I had to ask.
“Some jail cell somewhere. But, you don’t have to worry about her anymore.” I gave him a weak smile as he ran his thumb tenderly across my palm. “The doctors said you could leave tomorrow morning.”
“Yeah?”
“Yep, you got pretty banged up but, they said you’ll be fine if you just take it easy for a while.”
“AJ, can I still stay with you?” I'm sure that I probably sounded stupid because I felt pretty stupid. But, he was beaming.
“I was really hoping you’d ask that.” He gave me a warm smile before kissing me again.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8956