Massacre of the Rich and Famous by Babyg
Summary:

Ten teenage celebrities get stalked by a psycho killer......

*REVISION IN THE WORKS*


Categories: Fanfiction > Real Person: Actors/Actresses, Fanfiction > Music > Aaron Carter Characters: None
Genres: Horror, Humor, Suspense
Warnings: Death, Graphic Violence, Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: The Massacre Series
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 15632 Read: 21453 Published: 04/24/08 Updated: 05/10/08
Story Notes:

Hey everyone! This story isn't really new. It's all finished so instead of putting up all at once i'll do a chapter at a time every day maybe even 2 a day. We'll see. I hope you guys like it. Don't forget to review! I love the feedback!

1. Chapter 1 by Babyg

2. Chapter 2 by Babyg

3. Chapter 3 by Babyg

4. Chapter 4 by Babyg

5. Chapter 5 by Babyg

6. Chapter 6 by Babyg

7. Chapter 7 by Babyg

8. Chapter 8 by Babyg

9. Chapter 9 by Babyg

10. Chapter 10 by Babyg

11. Chapter 11 by Babyg

12. Chapter 12 by Babyg

13. Chapter 13 by Babyg

Chapter 1 by Babyg
Author's Notes:

Enjoy!

"Hello?" Actress, Lindsay Lohan said answering the phone. The other line was silent. She rolled her eyes, " Heelllooo." A gurgling sound came just as she was about to hang up, " Is anybody there?" She whispered into the phone.

" I'm coming for you." A low evil voice answered. Lindsay jumped at the sound of thunder.

" Who is this? What do you want?" She asked, shaking tremendously.

" I want you. It's show time!"

" You better stay away or I'll call the cops!" She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to wake up from this nightmare.

" Go ahead, call the cops. But you might want to check the back door first...you forgot to lock it." She threw the phone down in fear. She sprinted toward the back door and locked it. Breathing hard, she backed up, staring at the door. Suddenly the doorbell rang. She whirled around, her heart pounding in her chest. She walked down the hall, slowly, looking behind her every once in awhile. She grabbed the bat and held it up ready to strike. She grabbed the handle and slowly opened the door. She let out a sigh of relief and closed the door. She put the bat down and turned around. Her breathing became fast and her eyes widened. The mysterious stranger was right behind her.

" Hello, Lindsay." He said, waving his knife in front of her. She screamed and grabbed an apple off the side table for a weapon. She ran full speed out the back door, the killer right on her tail. She turned a corner and jumped over a pot, falling on the way. She quickly got up and ran. A few seconds later the killer came around the corner. He didn't get far when he ran head first into a lit lantern. The Lantern blew up in his face and caught him on fire. He screamed, patting his face with his hands. He spotted a bird bath and plunged his burning face in it. He lifted it up and sighed in relief.

Lindsay ran through the back yard as fast as she could. She glanced behind her and noticed the killer closing in on her.

" Run bitch dog!!! Run!!!" Somebody called out from across the street. Lindsay fell once more. The killer came up to her and turned her around.

" Please don't kill me." She pleaded. The killer took out his knife ready to strike.

" No, but I can't take away the opportunity, now can ? You are Hollywood's biggest sleeper. Now...you die." He brought down the knife and plunged it into her head.

" You are the weakest link! Bye, Bye!" The same guys chanted.
Chapter 2 by Babyg
Author's Notes:
Next chapter enjoy!

School buses rolled in the parking lot of Oakland High School. Kids piled out of the buses, chatting noisily and goofed around. Jesse McCartney walked down the sidewalk and sat down on the bench underneath a tree.

" Hey, you ready?" He asked the person next to him.

" Yeah just a minute." The person answered back. He stood up and turned toward Jesse. IT was Aaron Carter.

"Come on." Jesse said grabbing , Aaron's arm.

" Oh wait there's Alexa." Aaron said, waving at her. Jesse rolled his eyes and looks over at Alexa Vega. She was getting out of the car and talking to her dad.

" I don't know why you hang out with her. She is such a Hoe." Jesse said coldly.

" No, I think Alexa's sweet, Jesse." Aaron told him. Alexa waved at her dad and began walking toward them.

" Carter, trust me, she is as fake as Lindsay Lohan....Hey Alexa!" He bitterly said, then cheerfully greeted her. She kissed each boy on the cheek.

" What is up, McCartney?" Jesse bit his lips.

" Bye Mr. Vega!" Aaron waved at Alexa's dad.

" Is he gone?" She asked nervously. Aaron sighed.

" Yup." Just as Aaron said that, Alexa ripped her dress off. Underneath she wore a skimpy top with a matching mini skirt. The three grabbed their bags and began walking. They stopped to stare at a bunch of girls surrounding Hilary Duff. She had a sparkling mini dress on and was modeling it for her friends.

" She tries to hard." Alexa said, shaking her head.

" You know Hilary is a good singer and actress but Aaron....I can't believe you dated that diitz." Aaron took a deep breath.

" I can't believe it either." They laughed as she shook her hips as she walked. Suddenly out of nowhere, a car came rushing through flattening Hilary.

" Oh my God, she's fashion road kill." Aaron cringed at the site. Her friends cried and tried to help her up. They shook her head and started walking.

" Can you spare a dollar?" A greasily homeless man asked. Alexa streaked and backed up.

" Oh, get away from me you bomb!" The guy stood there speechless.

" Alexa! Don't you know he's just hungry?" He takes out his sandwich, " Here you go sir, a nice sandwich." He puts it in his hand. He smiled at him and continued on walking. The guy looked at the sandwich, then back at Aaron.

" I said a dollar, fucker!" He threw the sandwich at Aaron, hitting him in the back.

" Ow." Suddenly Frankie Munez came up to them.

" Guys! There was murder last night. Lindsay Lohan is dead!"

" Yes! I mean...that's terrible." Jesse said, innocently.

" What happened?" Aaron said, shocked.

" I don't know what happened. I saw her running down the street last night, with some psycho running after her. And then she got killed." Alexa adjusted her top.

" Did you see it?"

" Saw the whole thing." Alexa rolled her eyes.

" Well, at least Lindsay's out the way." She said without any guilt.

" What the hell does that mean?" Aaron asked. Alexa flipped her hair back.

" Well, since, Lindsay and Hilary are out of my way. I will be the popular one and get all the amazing movie roles. Trust me boys, you will get down on your knees and worship me." She smirked and walked away.

" I'm gonna get her." Jesse gritted through his teeth.

--------------------------------

Amanda Bynes sat at her desk staring off into space. She sighed and looked out the window. Suddenly she saw a mysterious person holding a corn slasher. She turned back speechless. She looked out the window once more. He was gone.


Aaron walked down the hall, his eyes reading a paper.

" Hey, Aaron can I talk to you for a second?" Jesse asked coming up alongside of Aaron.

" Not now." Aaron said, still looking at his paper.

" I will only take a minute, man." Jesse grabbed his arm and stopped him. Aaron still had his eyes on the paper.

" Now--are you listening to me?"

"....yeah." Jesse rolled his eyes.

" No, your--" Jesse snatches the paper out of Aaron's hands, " Gimme that!"

" Hey! I got a Spanish test in like 30 seconds!" He yelled. Jesse sighed.

" Not this stupid Spanish shiit again. Dammiit, Aaron, when will you---fuuck it, nevermind. Anyway----"

" Jesse you suck!!" Someone called down the hall. Jesse flipped them off.

"What?" Aaron asked snatching his paper back. Jesse sighed.

" Forget it." They sighed and started down the hall. Aaron took a deep breath and put the paper in his pocket.

" Jesse? I've been thinking about what happened to Lindsay. That same psycho is still out there." Jesse shook his head confused.

" Okay. Whats you point?"

" My point is, what if he comes after one of us?" Jesse laughed and put his arm around Aaron.

" Aaron, Aaron, Aaron. He's already gone after Lindsay and Hilary. Why would he go after us? We're cool. The next sluuts in Hollywood would probably be Alexa, DUH! Amanda or Allison. SO don't trip, Carter." He grinned and slapped Aaron on the shoulder.

" I'm not trippin. It's just ever since hearing about it, I get this feeling something bad is going to happen." Jesse turned to him and gave him a look.

" Of course you do. Your telepathic."

" Well, that's true. But trust me Jesse, I can always sense when dangers near----" Suddenly Aaron rammed his head into an open locker, "Son of a--!" He covered his face with his hand and groaned in pain. Jesse rolled his eyes. He reached down and helped him up.

" I knew that was going to happen." He shook his head and held on to Jesse for support.

" You Okay, Aar?" Amanda asked him

" I'll be alright." Just then Chris Trousdale came running up to the group.

" Yo, you guys. It's like a circus outside. There's press everywhere, asking everybody about Lindsay's death, especially us."

" Well, that's got to suck." Amanda said.

" So what the story?" Chris asked, shrugging.

" Frankie said Lindsay was stabbed seven---" Aaron began.

" Drop it." Jesse interrupted Aaron, " I got to go. Later, bitches."

" I got to go too. Bye!" Amanda smiled at the boys and walked down the hall.

" Bye, Amanda." Chris said dreamily.

" You know who's looking fine today? Alicia Wilson." Aaron said staring at Alicia. Chris looked at him horrified.

" Oh my God, you did not just say that." Aaron shrugged.

" What, she's a good kisser."

" She's Jesse's girlfriend."

" Yeah, but she's his fourth girlfriend."

" Right..."

" Well, you got your girlfriends and then you got your second girlfriends and then you got----"

" Uh no, Carter, mm mm."

" That's not right is it?"

" That's so not right." Chris said. He reached into his bag and pulled out one of his books. Aaron leaned back against the locker giving Alicia the eye. Chris looked back up at Aaron.

" Aaron...stop it."

" Hey, Alicia!" He ignores Chris and runs over to Alicia.

" Oh boy."

------------------------------------


After going at it hard in the storage closet, Aaron and Alisha burst into the empty hallway putting on their last remainder of clothing.

" Wow." Aaron said breathless. Alicia smiled seductively at him. She grabbed his head and pressed her mouth against his. Their tongues fought furiously. They parted out of breath.

" Later, sexi." She winked at him and retreated down the hall. Aaron smirked and slowly straightened out his shirt. He turned and jogged back down the hall.

Chapter 3 by Babyg
Author's Notes:

Here's the next chapter

Reviews are much appreciated! :D

Aaron, Jesse, and Alexa walked down the sidewalk on their way home. They walked past a group of people jamming away to some jams. They walked up to some street dancers getting their groove on. They sat their bags down and watched, impressed. Suddenly Aaron and Jesse joined them. The other two guys dancing, moved out of the way and let Aaron and Jesse do their thing. The girl in the group jumped in with them in sync. It was an awesome street battle, but Aaron and Jesse won by a long shot. Everybody watching clapped wildly when they were done. The others gave the boys manly hugs and told them good job, but Alexa wanted something more.

" Is that all you got to say?" Alexa snooted. The others stared down at her hard, " Yeah, I know we're good, actually we're great. All you guys just need to get a fucking life and stop being all wannabees cause you guys suck. If you need some advice call 95 South for help. God knows you desperately need it. And another thing--" Jesse suddenly clamped a hand over her mouth. He pushed her into Aaron and he walked down the street with her.

" Sorry about that. You guys did awesome." He apologized and walked away.

" Yeah, you too dog!" Jesse ran up behind, Aaron and Alexa. Jesse grabbed Alexa's arm and turned her around, roughly.

" Are you out of your mind?!" Alexa huffed and pulled her arm away.

" Jesse, don't you deny it! You know we were better!" Aaron shook his head and leaned against the wall.

" You little whore dog! The only reason why you did that is to make yourself look good! I hate to break it to you angel, but ever since Hilary and Lindsay was still alive, nobody like you better than them. And they still don't so get over it. All you can do is dream my dear, cause it's not going to happen." Jesse flatly told her. Alexa smiled.

" But it is happening." She walks over to Aaron and throws her arms around his neck, " Isn't it?" Aaron opened his mouth but nothing came out. He glance at Jesse. Jesse gave him a death stare. Aaron swallowed hard and looked back at Alexa.

" Um....sure. But Alexa...Jesse's got a point." Alexa pushed back from him, horrified.

" Excuse me?!" She fumed.

" You just don't know when to quit. And it's not making me feel--"

" Shut up, Carter!!!" She screamed. Both of the boys jumped at her outburst. She glanced back and forth at the boys.

" You fuckers will pay for this." She threatened. She turned and began to walk away.

" Sometimes you can only take too much." Aaron said. Jesse shook his head.

" I don't know why you took any at all." Just then a horn ripped through the air. A white Mercedes pulled up beside them. Jesse walked over and opened the door.

" Do you want a ride, man?" Aaron waved him off.

" No, thanks. It's too far out of the way, anyway." He said.

" Are you sure?" Aaron nodded.

" Go ahead. I'll be fine." Jesse nodded and got into the car.

" Your house tonight?"

" Yup." Jesse smiled.

" Okay, dog. Be careful."

" Bye. Bye, Alicia!" Alicia smiled sweetly and waved. They drove away and Aaron stood there staring at the car. He took a deep breath and looked around nervously. It was dusk and the street was deserted. He pulled his jacket tighter around him and began walking down the street. Suddenly a galloping noise rang through the air. He whirled around and looked everywhere. Nothing there. He turned back around, but his gaze landed on something across the street. It was a man, dressed all in black. He held a huge corn ripper in his right hand. With his eyes still on him, Aaron began to walk again. Then, the mysterious man started to move toward him. Aaron picked up his pace. Then he sprinted into a full run, the man right behind him. He ran hard, his legs burning. The chatter of feet got louder and louder, like it was right in his ear. His foot caught a rock and he fell to the ground. He quickly looked around, no one was there. The sighed in relief and began to calm down. Suddenly two cold hands grabbed his shoulders. Aaron screamed and whirled around.

" Frankie!!" He screamed.

" Damn man you sure are jumpy." Frankie chuckled. " Come on." He put his arm around him and walked with him to his house. Aaron looked around nervously. Behind him, the mysterious guy walked up, staring after him in a dead gaze.
Chapter 4 by Babyg
Lightning danced across the sky furiously as the heavy ran poured down hard. Aaron, Jesse, Chris, and Frankie sat in the living room.

" Okay, married, fucked, or killed. Your choices are---your choices are the three charmed ones. Go, Chris." Jesse said pointing to Chris.

" Oh God...." He answered sighing, " I--I don't know."

" Come on! Tell us!" Aaron urged him. Chris sat up into a sitting position.

"Okay, I killed Phoebe, fucked Piper and now I'm married to Paige now. Is this what were going to be doing all night, because this is lame, ya'll." Chris stated. Jesse took out a cigarette and began to light it.

" Hey.....Jess what are you doing??" Frankie asked him.

" I only smoke when I drink now." Jesse said, getting up and walking to the open window.

" But your always drinking." Aaron said.

" So, I'll work on that next. Okay, I got another one, Daphne or Velma?"

" Oh no, I'm not answering that, neither are they." Chris said looking in his mirror., " Do you guys think I should get a face lift?"

" Oh God." Aaron said annoyed.

" Oh, Please, Chris. What you need is a little slap across the face." Suddenly the light flicker and go out. The boys look around.

" I'm going to go get some candles." Frankie gets up and makes his way toward the dark kitchen. He looks around, trying to adjust his eyes to the darkness. He finally adjusts and starts to open the drawers. Suddenly the doorbell rang. He stopped what he was doing and listened to who it was. He sighed when he heard it was only Allison and Alisha. He began to search again.

" Where are those damn candles?" He groaned in annoyance. Frankie suddenly stopped when he heard foot steps coming up beside him. He slowly turned his head and saw a mysterious man standing next to him. He rolled his eyes and stood up.

" Nice try, Aaron." He said, thinking the man was Aaron. The man slowly pulled out a long sharp knife and held it up. Frankie shook his head and grabbed the candles.

" Aaron, give it up." He began to turn away, " Stupid A-hole." He looked back into the living room. Confusion spread across his face and his breathing picked up. The guy the thought was Aaron, wasn't. Aaron was still in the living room.He was laughing at what Alicia said. Frankie swallowed hard and turned back toward the guy. The guy slowly edged toward him. Frankie was frozen with fear. He glanced in the living room, hoping someone will see him. He couldn't speak nor move. Frankie eyed the sharp long knife and watched in horror as it came down. Frankie screamed as the knife slashed though his neck, empathetically.


 A huge clasp of thunder sounded through the air, along with Aaron laughing at Allisons lame remark, so none of them heard Frankie scream.

" You should've been there. It was pretty fucked up." Allison said, laughing.

" Yo, Frankie, where's those candles at?" Chris called out. They gave each other nervous glances when they didn't get an answer.

" Frankie?" Allison called out. Alisha sighed in frustration.

" That Asshole! He's just trying to scare us!" She fumed. Jesse smirked and pulled her close to him.

" Mmmm....you know what I like to do, when the lights are out, don't you?" Alisha giggled and pulled Jesse into a passionate kiss.

" Ugh...get a room." Allison said, annoyed. Aaron sighed and stood up.


" Frankie?" Aaron called out quietly. No answer, " That little son of bitch." Aaron hissed under his breath. He went over to the drawer where the candles were and started searching. He frowned when he came up empty handed. He walked over to the cabinet and peeked inside, unaware, behind him, the killer was cleaning the blood off the window and moving the rest of Frankie out of eye view.

Back in the living room, Jesse and Alisha was still going at it.

" You like that baby? Mmm, you like that?" Jesse growled against her breast.

"I love when you play with my ass, baby." Having said that, Alisha stopped what she was doing and looked at him, confused.

" I'm not playing with your ass." Jesse slowly turned around, very annoyed.

" Chris?!" Chris looked up at him.

" Oh my bad!" He said, pulling his hand out of Jesse's pants.

" Come on man. Yo, Aaron hurry up!" He was about to kiss Alisha , but she stood up, causing Jesse to fall over.

" Where you going?"

" I'll be right back."


Aaron sighed and closed the cabinet. He turned around and nearly jumped out of his skin.

" Jesus Alisha you scared me." Aaron said, clutching his chest. Alisha smirked.

" I'm sorry." She ran her finger tips over his chest. She smiled and hugged him, " Did you find Frankie?" She asked.

" No. Nor those damn candles. I left them in that bottom drawer over there and now their gone." Alisha looked over at the drawer, it was still wide open.

" Mmmm....maybe Frankie has em." Aaron shrugged and took a deep breath.

" Possibly. But where is Frankie?"

" Like I said before, he's probably trying to scare us." Aaron smirked and pulled her closer to him.

" I thought that was my job." Alisha giggled and slowly pressed her lips up against his. Aaron deepened the kiss and every once in awhile , he'll open his eyes slightly, to make sure Jesse doesn't come in. Alisha threw her arms around his neck, entering her tongue in his mouth. Suddenly a noise came near by, causing Aaron to break the kiss and look around.

" Did you hear that?" He whispered. Alisha paused for a split second.

" I didn't hear anything." She responded. Then her lips were quickly back on his. Aaron sighed and shrugged that incident off. He opened an eye, but it landed on something immediately. Alisha moved her lips down to his neck, sucking on it lightly.

" Alisha? Alisha stop for a sec." Alisha looked up at him , curiously.

" What?"

" Why is my back door open?" He walked up to the doorway and peeked outside.

" Maybe he went outside." She shrugged.

" In this weather?" Alisha frowned.

" Why do we need those candles for anyway, Aar? You know there are a lot of fun things to do in the dark." She smirked. Aaron slowly closed the door.

" So nobody will kill themselves trying to get somewhere." Alisha walked up to him and rested her hands on his chest.

" Why do I have a feeling that's not the only reason?" Aaron sighed and a scared look appeared on his face.

" Okay, I'm just seriously freaked out. With Lindsay and Hil dead and that killer on the loose....I don't feel safe anywhere." He whispered. Alisha smiled at him sweetly.

" Don't worry, I'll protect you." She leaned up and kissed him passionately. Lightning struck and the killer stood in the window behind them, staring them down hard.

Chapter 5 by Babyg
Author's Notes:

here's the next chapter enjoy!

The next day at school, the day went on without no interruptions. The bell rang and numerous of kids fled the classroom. The halls were flooded with high schoolers all trying to get home.

" Here, don't forget elections, Monday!" A girl handed out fliers, reminding them of some election, " Don't forget election Monday! Here take one, don't forget elections Monday!" The gang came up and Stevie Brock ripped the paper out of the girls hands, annoyed.

" Don't forget election, Monday, ew!" Stevie mocked her. The gang stopped at Kent Miller who was handing out party inventions. Aaron was with him, also handing out.

" Yeah, it's gonna be an awesome Rave! There's gonna be a lot of love for Lindsay and my Girl Hil, you dig?" Amanda tapped the invitation against her teeth.

" Yeah, I should go, I could us a couple of dozen drinks." Kent turned around and smirked at her.

" Thata girl, Let you freak flag fly!" Kent chuckled and continued to pass out invites.

" Where's the fucking party?!" Someone called out.

" My place!" Aaron responded. The guy high fived his buddy.

" Sweet!" Alexa rolled her eyes annoyed.

" I don't believe this shit." She gritted through her teeth.. She shook her head and walked away, Kent staring at her the whole way. Aaron's gaze landed on Jesse and Alisha. They were arguing about something. Alisha waved him off and walked away, pissed. Jesse shook his head and headed toward Aaron.

" Hey, you alright." Aaron asked him.

" I'm fucking perfect." He hissed. Kent looked over at him and narrowed his eyes.

" Sup, fucker." Jesse glared at him.

" Miller." He responded coldly. Kent glared at him with slitted eyes.

" Whats going on?"

" Having a rave at my place tonight." Aaron answered him. Jesse stared at him with dismay. Aaron noticed him looking at him, " Dude, don't look at me. Ask Kent, it was his idea." Jesse huffed.

" Aaron with that killer out there?" Jesse said. Aaron continued to hand out invitations, " Aaron, with that killer out there?!" He said louder and more angry, making the whole hall stop talking and stare at him.

" Jess, calm down." Aaron said calmly. Jesse shook his head.

" Fuck." Jesse pushed past the crowd, angry. Aaron stared after him.

" J--" He looked around and handed the invites to the guy next to him. He pushed through the crowd and ran after Jesse.

" Yo, who wants an invite!!" Everybody cheered and gathered around.
**************************

Aaron burst through the school doors, running after Jesse.

" Jesse wait!" Jesse sighed and turned around.

" I just got one question Aaron. Why is the party at your house when it was Kents idea?" Jesse asked. Aaron grinned.

" Because I'm the only one that lives by the lake." Aaron said, laughing. " Look, Jess, this party is just for....everyone just to clear their minds. You coming?" He asked. Jesse sighed.

" I don't think so. Man, I really need to talk to Alisha. We've been fighting non stop today. But, I promise I'll stop by tomorrow morning and you can tell me everything that went down." Aaron smiled and nodded. Jesse started to turn, " Aaron, do me a favor? Keep your eyes open. I don't---" Jesse trailed off and looked down.

" You don't what Jesse?"

" Nothing, just be careful. You never know who will show up."

" Well, if the killer shows up, I ask him to come by later." Aaron said, making Jesse laugh.

" See ya, Carter"

" Bye." Aaron watched Jesse get into his car and drive away. He sighed and ran back into the school.

*************************

Alexa stomped down the hallway in a mad rage.

" Those mother fuckers are going to pay." She gritted through her teeth. She raced past a guy standing up against the wall. He lifted his head and stared after her. Slowly, He started walking after her.

" Alexa?" He called out. Alexa whirled around, hate in her eyes. The guy approached her.

" Who the fuck are you?" She hissed. The guy chuckled and pulled off his hat.

" I'm sorry you don't know me, I'm Kent Miller." He extended his hand out politely. She didn't budge.

" That's nice." She said coldly. Kent laughed and brought back his hand.

" Um...I couldn't help but over hear you back there. What is it that you can't believe?" Kent asked. Alexa threw her hands up in rage.

" THAT STUPID MOTHER FUCKER OF A SINGER THINKS HE CAN HAVE A PARTY AND NOT INVITE ME?!" She screamed, pulling at her hair.

" Hey, he's not the only one inviting people." Kent pulls out an invitation and offers it to her, " I am too." Alexa's eyes widened.

" Fuck!" She smiled and excepted the invitation, " Thank you, Miller."

" Do you like him?" Kent smirked.

" Do I like him? He's my fucking man. But that whore, Alicia Wilson, keeps on going behind Jesse's back and hooking up with Aaron! She's probably already fucked him, too, which is highly unacceptable!" Alexa let out a frustrating sigh, " I would do anything to get rid of that bitch." She hissed.

" I can do you a favor?" Kent said. Alexa smirked and ran her fingertips over his arms.

" Oh? And what's that Kent Miller?"

" I can get rid of her for ya." He grinned. Alexa raised her eyebrows.

" Really?"

" Really. And I promise you that Alicia Wilson will never stand 2ft from Aaron Carter, again." Alexa nodded her excitedly.

" Deal!" She shook her hand and grinned, " I got to go." She gave him a seductive grin and began to walk away.

" Do you need a ride?" Kent asked, " It's not safe to go by yourself. There's a killer on the loose." Alexa turned and walked back up to him.

" Miller, I am a black belt at the Celebrity Defense program. It will be a million years until a killer can get to me, without me kicking his ass first. And by the way I have my own car." Alexa told him. Kent smirked.

" Good luck," Alexa grinned, turned on her heal and walked away. Kent's smile faded and he stared after her in a cold stare.

" Your going to need it." He looked around and fled.

*********************************

Alexa walked quickly to her car. She got in, cursing to herself. A movement beside her caught her eye. She looked in the passenger seat and screamed as the killer grabbed her head and smashed it against the side window.

Chapter 6 by Babyg
Author's Notes:
New Chapter enjoy!
The clouds departed and night fall came. Music ripped thought the air, as cars pulled up at the Carter estate. Boys and Girls piled out of the cars.

" Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!! Party over here!! Ooooo--Oooooo, Party over there!!!!" A bunch of guys sang excitedly. Aaron walked out of the house, carrying two cases of beer. Just then a guy ran behind Aaron, butt naked.

" Free drinks for who ever catches me!!" A bunch of girls stopped dancing and ran after him. Aaron laughed and shook his head. Suddenly, something caught his eye, up ahead. Aaron frowned and walked slowly toward the woods. He looked back at the party, no one seemed to notice him. He took a deep breath and entered the dark eary woods.

" Hello?" He called out. The only thing he could hear was the music. Just then he heard it again, something or...someone running between the trees.

" Is anyone there?" He listened. No one answered, nor appeared. Suddenly two hands clamped down on his shoulders. Aaron screamed and whirled around, breathing hard. Stevie stood behind him, with a blank look on his face.

" What is with you guys always scaring me?!" He yelled upset.

" I didn't mean too." Stevie shrugged. He stepped forward and put his hands on Aaron's shoulders, "Aaron, take a deep breath and relax." Stevie told him. Aaron took a deep breath and began to relax.

" This party is awesome! It's the best thing to do to get our minds off Linds and Hil." Stevie said looking up at Aaron's distant face.

" It's just I can't believe that their gone, you know." Aaron said, kicking the dirt lightly with his foot. Stevie sighed.

" I know. But look at it this way, at least their at peace now." Aaron swallowed hard and nodded.

" I know, I know. It's just different." Stevie smiled and patted Aaron on the shoulder.

" Come on, Ac. Lets go open up our minds and go have fun. No worries." Aaron sighed and nodded. Stevie put his arm around him and pulled him toward an open area. They turned around then screamed. Kent stood there, staring at them.

" Hey...Miller." Stevie mumbled. Aaron and Stevie stood there for several uncomfortable seconds, trying their best to avoid, Kent's hard stare.

" What's wrong?" Kent finally spoke. Aaron flinched. Stevie cleared his throat.

" Nothing. We were just talking, now were done now, so bye." Stevie quickly grabbed Aaron and they raced past Kent, who stared them down hard. When Kent was out of sight, Aaron and Stevie finally stopped.

" What the hell is up with him?" Stevie asked, shocked by Kent's presence.

" I don't know." Aaron said, nervously.

" Aaron!" A voice called out. Aaron turned around and saw Chris running toward him.

"Yo, I got some craack! Lets bounce!" Chris said, grabbing Aaron's sleeve. Aaron smiled, turning toward Stevie.

" Have fun." He said, running after Chris. Steve stood there with a grin on his face.

" Yeah, you too."

*****************************

~~~ 2 hours later~~~


Amanda stood at the edge of the dock, untying her top. She heard a noise and she quickly whirled around.

" Hello?" She called out looking around, " Jay, is that you? Come on, Jay! Stop playing around!" Amanda shrugged her shoulders," Whatever fucker, i'm heading in." She took off the remainders of her clothes and jumped into the waiting water. She surfaced and looked around. The music from the party blasted through the air. A rustling sound came once more.

" Jay? Come on Jay, this isn't funny!" She took a shaky breath and started to swim back to the dock. She pulled herself out of the water and ran to her clothes. She pulled her shirt on, just as she saw a dark figure moving toward her, a long shedy in his hand. She screamed and started to run as fast as she could. Little did she know, she was running away from the party, where no one can hear her scream.

Amanda ran full speed through the dark foggy woods, terrified. Suddenly she tripped on a uprooted tree and landed hard on the ground. Stunned and confused, she hoisted herself up and looked around. It was silent. She backed up slowly. She gasped as her back hit something hard and rough. Her eyes widened, as she brought her hand down and felt the thing behind her. She sighed in relief, when it was only a tree. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She reopened them, when a scream caught in her throat. The killer stood in front of her. She screamed as he empathetically rammed the long shedy through her body.

*****************************

Aaron puffed in a smoke and held it in for a few seconds. Then he slowly let it out, his face spacey.

" This crack is kicking I ass." He said, cracking up. Chris laughed along with him, both of them dazed on what was going on. Chris suddenly stopped laughed and looked behind him, sensing someone behind him. He stared at the figure behind him, patting Aaron on the shoulder, trying to get his attention. Aaron shrugged Chris's hand off and turned around.

" Man, look at this fucking guy!" Chris snorted. Aaron stepped backward and looked upon the guy.

" I think you just a little bit late for Halloween doooo." Aaron said, swaying back and forth.

" Get lost fucker. You weren't invi------" Suddenly the guy grabbed Chris's head and turned it all the way around. Aaron jumped back startled.

" Son of a biitch." The guy pushed Chris's body to the ground. Aarons eyes widened and he sprinted back into the woods. He breathed hard, his vision blurry. He knew he was headed toward the party, cause the music was getting louder and louder. Finally he got to a tree. He stopped and tried to catch his breath. He sighed and leaned against it, closing his eyes. He reopened them, to only see a flying shedy come flying toward his head. He screamed and ducked just in time, barely missing a very painful death.

" Oh...my...God.." He muttered. He slid to the ground, fainting.

Chapter 7 by Babyg
Aaron stood in front of the sink washing a plate, his mind racing. He woke up outside, when no memory on what happened that night. He believed it was all just a nightmare. He actually went back to the area where Chris was supposedly killed. He found nothing. No blood nor anything on Chris. It was nightmare, but what he doesn't know is that nightmare will come back and bite him in the ass.

Aaron let out a loud sigh an leaned against the sink, his eyes closed.

" Aaron." A low whisper came. Aaron snapped his eyes open, looking around, frantic.

" Aaron." The whisper came again. Aaron's breathing picked up.

" Who-who's there?" He said, frightened.

" Aar...." Aaron gasped and grabbed a butcher knife, that laid on the counter.

" Who's there?" He repeated. He held up the large knife out, protecting himself.

" Aaron help. Get me out of here." The voice pleaded. The knife shook in Aaron's hand.

" Who is that?"

" Aaron, get me out of here, man. It's cold!"

" Where are you?"

" I'm in the fridge. Get me out!" Aaron slowly walked to the refrigerator doors. With shaky hands he pulled open the doors and kneeled down, his eyes closed.

" About fucking time." Aaron slowly opened his eyes. A scream caught in his throat, as he gazed, opened eyed into the fridge. Chris's head was sitting on the shelf, looking down at him.

" Geez, you slower than my Grandma." Chris joked.

" C-Chis??"

" Who the hell do you think it is? Santa Claus?" He rolled his eyes, '" Now, stop gawking at me and get me out of here. I'm fuucking freezing I disagree off. Well....I can't really say my ass, cause I don't have an ass right now, so I guess I would have to say my eyes." Aaron's eyes rolled up into his head and he fainted once more.

" Hey....I'm still in here."

*****************************

Aaron groaned loudly and slowly opened his eyes.He frowned when he saw Jesse, Stevie, and Allison looking down at him,

" Jesse?"

" Aaron are you okay?" Allison said with worry.

" Where am I?"

" Your at my house, man. We found you past out on your kitchen floor. You scared the hell out of us. We didn't know what was wrong."

" Chris....." He gasped and sat up, " Chris!!! Oh my God!! He wanted me to get him out! He fucking talked to me! I thought I was dreaming but he was there! He told me to get him out!--"

" Aaron, no he didn't--" Jesse said, shaking his head.

" Yes he did, Jes! He was there. His head in the fridge on the top shelf! He acted the same, like nothing happened! I have to get him out. He was there! He talked to me! He----" Jesse grabbed him by the shoulders.

" Aaron! Chris did not speak to you.." Aaron stared at him, " He's dead man." Aaron closed his eyes and shook his head.

" It's true. We did find his head in your fridge. But we got rid of it and we also cleaned your refrigerator." Stevie said. He took a deep breath,

" Frankie's dead too." Jesse said. Aaron stood up and leaned his head against the wall.

" I was getting rid of the stuff in your fridge. I was walking down the hall and I smelled something weird. At first I thought it might be the blood all over the food, but then I noticed a dark stain beside your hall closet. I put down the food and opened the door....and I saw Frankie hanging up by a hanger....he throat had been ripped open. We tried to call the police but we couldn't get through. Later on we looked around to see if anybody else was around and we....found Amanda pinned to a tree in the woods." Jesse took a deep breath. " Man, these murders are getting out of control." He said, shaking his head.

" You got that right. What kind of sick fucker puts a head in someone's refrigerator?" Stevie said, disgusted. Jesse closed his eyes and shook his head.

" He's just messing with us." He said, " Hey, have you guys noticed that all the murders have been of....celebrities? US." They nodded, silently.

" What I don't get is how this psycho is murdering everybody all at once." Allison spoke, her voice shaky. Stevie's head shot up from the table.

" Maybe there's more than one, killer." He said getting up out of his chair and looked out the window.

" Who is it? What does he want?"

" It's definitely someone who wants us dead. But Allison, it could be anyone. Like a escaped lunatic or a st----" He stopped when he heard Aaron start to laugh, " Aaron, what the fuck?!" Aaron turned around, facing him, with a mysterious smile and laughing like a crazy person.

" Jesse....." He began, slowly walking toward him, " I'm gonna kill you." He said with a smile. Jesse's eyes widened and he shot up from his feet.

" Oh shit." Stevie said, backing away.

" Aaron what are you talking about, man?" Jesse swallowed hard.

" You said....the killer isn't after us. You said he was only after the girls." He gritted through his teeth. Allison's head shot toward Jesse.

" You said what?!?!?!"

" Uhhhhh............"

" Oh hell no! You didn't McCartney! Here, son hold my earrings." She said taking the earrings out of her ears and handing them to Stevie. She growled and rolled up her sleeves, ready to strike.

" Dont" Stevie said, grabbing her.

" I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!" Aaron screamed and attacked him. He wrapped his hands around his neck and continued screaming in fury.

" Ahhhhhh.....Aar....let...me...go." Jesse struggled to fight him off, but Aaron held on.

" Come on, Aar, you hurting him man." Stevie calmly said. Finally Allison pulled him away from him.

".....I'm sorry!!" Jesse choked out,holding his neck, couching loudly, " I didn't know what was going on!"

" Yes you did!! The only reason why you said that is because you didn't want me to panic! And panicking, I can do very well!"

" No, I didn't! I was exaggerating....."

" Exaggerating my ass! You know, all this freaky shit went down after I fucked Alicia!!" Suddenly silence slipped through the air.

" WHAT?!?!?!" Jesse's loud voice, ruined that silence. Aaron smiled innocently and backed up, " Your the reason why she's been ignoring me and paying more attention to you!!" He fumed, his eyes blaring with anger.

" Look, Jesse I can explain." Aaron said, holding up his hands.

" You don't have to explain anything, Aaron! I just got one thing to say to you." He hissed.

" What?" Aaron whispered, shaking. Jesse snatched his arm to the side and clutched a sharp knife.

"DIE!!!!" Aaron shrieked and jumped over the table, hiding behind a chair. A confused and scared look appeared on Jesse's face as he held up the knife, not moving. His breath became shallow as he looked at the knife. He let out a cry and let it fall to the floor. Slowly, Aaron got up and walked over to Allison and Stevie, his eyes wide and plastered on Jesse.

" Aar...." Aaron flinched and took a step back. He held up his hand to stop him from coming any closer.

" Don't. Don't come near me, Jesse." Jesse looked over at Stevie and Allison, already standing by the door.

" Stevie. Ally. Please just listen to me." Jesse pleaded. They shook their head and stepped closer to the door.

" I can't believe it. It's you." Aaron said, his voice feeling with frantic emotion.

" Aaron, it's not me. I swear to God-----"

" It has to be you, Jesse. Your the only one who was happy that Lindsay died." Stevie said.

" What? Oh, fuck you, man! I wasn't happy, but she deserved it!" He slipped again and he realized that, " That came out all wrong."

" No, " Aaron began, " I think it came out perfectly."

" You guys have go to believe me." He began to cry.

" I'm sorry, Jess. We got to go. Come on, Allison." Stevie grabbed Allison's hand and they departed.

" Guys wait!!" He yelled, running toward the door. He stopped and stared after them. Jesse didn't know what to think. His friends and including his best friend in the world think he's the killer. Jesse hung his head and slid to the ground, resting his head in between his legs. Aaron took a deep breath and sat down at the table, confused and angry. He covered his mouth with his hands and began to cry.
Chapter 8 by Babyg
Author's Notes:

Sorry this chapter is short.

That night, Aaron was still over at Jesse's, sitting in the exact place he was earlier. He never moved, nor did he attempt, afraid Jesse will jump him. Jesse paced back and forth, his fists clenched tightly. He pressed the tips of his fingers to the sides of his temples, trying to keep the tears in.

" I can't believe this." He whispered, his voice hoarse.

" Jesse, I'm sorry." Aaron whispered back, running his fingers through his hair.

" How could you?" Jesse cried. Aaron took a deep breath, but didn't say anything, " Why Alicia? Why Alicia, Aaron?! You knew I loved her." Aaron turned his head away and took another deep breath.

" Jesse, I made a mistake, okay. I major mistake. But I'm truly sorry i hurt you. I don't know why i did it. And i know that i can't do anything to make up for it and i can understand why you won't forgive and i except that. But i am sorry. I am so sorry, Jess." Aaron told him, tears welling up in his eyes, " It's okay not to forgive me."

" Thanks for the permission." He sat down beside him, " Your my best friend, Aar. Were supposed to trust each other. Be there and look out for each other...." He shook his head, sadly," Why are you turning me away? It's not me! I wouldn't lie to you."

" I don't know what to say, Jess." He whispered looking straight ahead.

" Say, that you believe me." He pleaded. Aaron's heart pounded and his mind raced with possible answers.

" I---"

" You believe me right?" He was silent, " Right?" Still he didn't say a word.

" Look me in the eye and tell me you believe me." Aaron's eyes danced from Jesse to the wall, not answering. Suddenly, Jesse grabbed him by the arms and turned him toward him. Finally Aaron looked at him, not breaking his gaze.

" You look me right in the eye and you tell me you believe everything I said!" Aaron stared at him for a long while.

" I don't know what to believe, Jesse." He whispered. Jesse lowered his head and gently let go of his arms, " Jesse, all I want is to go home....lock my doors and windows...and pray that I'm not next." Aaron said, getting up and heading toward the door.

" Well, then let me take you home!"

" No, Jess. I-I can't see you right now. Don't worry, I'll be fine." He slipped on his jacket and ran out the door. Jesse ran his fingers through his hair. He locked the door and sat down. He rubbed his hands together, trying to calm himself down. Some how, some way he would prove to all of them that it isn't him.........
Chapter 9 by Babyg
Aaron sat in his car, dreading the idea to go into the house. The porch light was on but it was still pretty dark. With a shaky hand, he grabbed the door handle, taking a deep breath. He let it out with a whoosh and pushed open the door, running full speed toward the house. He burst through the door and quickly locked it with all the locks he had. He leaned against the door exhausted, his eyes closed. He relaxed and opened his eyes, looking around. The lights were on and he figured that his parents were home. They have been away for a couple of weeks. He let out a breath and started walking down the hall.

" Mom? Dad?" He called out. No answer. Confusion spread across his face. Where are they? All the lights were on, he definitely didn't leave them on. He shivered as he had a terrified feeling. He felt like he wasn't alone. Where ever his parents were, they sure wasn't there at the time. Then he remembered what Stevie said earlier. " I found Frankie in the hall closet...hanging by a hanger." He remembered. He said he tried to call the police but no answer. So did Stevie just leave him there? Aaron shook his head, shaking those thoughts away. He wanted to go see for himself, but a part of him was telling him not to. Fearing he would see something he really didn't want to see. But that feeling got the worst of him. He found himself walking down the hall toward the hall closet......

He stopped in front of the door, leading into the closet. He looked down and sure enough there was a dark stain below him. Blood perhaps? Frankie's? He swallowed hard and stared at the door. He stepped closer and lifted his hand to the doorknob. He slowly turned it and creaked open the door. He squeezed his eyes shut not wanting to look inside. But he knew he had too. He slowly opened them and looked inside the dark closet. He squinted trying to see inside, but it was too dark. He flicked on the light, gazing inside with confusion. Nothing was there. No Frankie. No blood. Was Stevie lying to him? At this rate, Aaron couldn't help but blame Stevie too for the killings. He guessed everybody had something to do with it. You know it really could be Jesse....no, not Jesse. Jesse's out of the question. It could be Stevie, but there's a big possibly it could be Alexa. Yup, definitely Alexa, considering how much she threatened him a couple of days ago. She seems to be jealous of everybody who comes into contact with him. And she just hates Jesse. And another thing...it could be Allison for that matter. All Aaron knew is that all of them were players in this sick game. Yes that is what it is just a game.....kill these celebs and make it look like they are the ones doing it. He's making them turn against each other, to make them weak. Easy pray.....

Aaron closed the door, and let out a sigh of relief. He walked toward the kitchen and pulled out some peanut butter and jelly. He locked the doors, he was safe, there was nothing to worry about. He turned on the kitchen TV and watched music videos on MTV. With his eyes still on the TV he pulled out a long knife, reading to spread the peanut butter on the bread. But what he didn't know is that he grabbed the wrong knife...a knife stained with dark blood. He spread the peanut better on the bread, unaware he was spreading blood all over it too. When he was done he lifted the sandwich to his mouth, ready to take a bite. He looked at, then let out a scream. He dropped the sandwich to the ground, breathing hard. He looked down at the knife in his hand and let it drop to the floor, also. He let out a cry and fled into the living room, away from the kitchen. He tripped over a rug and rammed into two big statue looking things in the living room. He landed on the floor hard, laying in between the status. With his mouth agaped he looked toward his left when he noticed something he feared... his mom was laying to the left of him, murdered.

" Mom?" He looked toward his right, " Dad?" He shot up from the floor and unlocked all the doors, stumbling outside, and throwing up in the bushes. He breathed hard, resting his hands on his knees. He heard a loud noise out in the distance. He shrieked and ran back inside slamming the door behind him. He turned around and his eyes landed on his deceased parents. He let out a sob, looking around terrified. The killer was there....somewhere...maybe everywhere. He grabbed the phone and ran to the closet, locking it behind him. He sat down in the furthest corner of the closet and dialed '911'. His eyes were blurry and he could barely push the buttons. Finally he got them pushed and put the phone up to his ear.

" Come on, come on." He pleaded, " DAMNITT!!" He let out a cry when he couldn't get through. Then he dialed Stevie's number...for some odd reason...having a feeling it's him too.

" Stevie?"

" Aaron, is that you?"

" Yeah, it's me."

" Where are you? I can barely hear you."

" I'm at my house. I'm in my closet. I think...he's here Stevie."

" Aaron, you need to get out of there!"

" I can't. I'm scared. He...killed my parents. I found them. "

" Oh my God..."

" Stevie, you just need to get the idea that Jesse is the killer out of your fucking head, cause it's not him."

" It has too be."

" It's not. Who ever it is, is trying to turn us against each other. Making it look like were the ones doing it. I don't know what to think, Stevie, but I think were all suspects in his little game of his."

" I agree. I mean it could be Allison. Or you for that matter. It's kinda hard not to trust anyone now. I love you man, and I'm sorry I'm blaming you now. So lets just keep our eyes open and be careful."

" Agreed. What about Alexa?"

" Alexa's out of the question."

" Why? She's the biggest suspect out there, Stevie. She hates Jesse's guts for whatever reason and she's like obsessed with me. She also threatened me and Jesse the other day, said we were gonna pay for it."

" It's not Alexa, dude."

" How?"

" She's dead."

" Say what?"

" Me and Allison were driving by school today after getting out of Jesse's and we saw her car in the parking lot. We stopped and went over there. Someone got to here, man. Her head was smashed against the window."

" Goddamnit. What are we going to do, Stevie?"

" I don't know. It's just you, me, Allison, and Jesse left. Don't worry about Alicia dude, he won't go for her."

" I think he will."

" Why do you say that?"

" He' s getting everybody that came into contact with us. He killed my fucking parents, man! Did you forget that part?"

" Oh shit. That's right, Alicia is in danger!"

" If anything happens to her I'll never forgive myself. I already hurt Jesse. Now I can't just sit back and watch her drop like a fucking rock."

" We need to go to the police, man."

" Their not answering. And that's not like them. Maybe we should------"

" Aaron? Aaron what's wrong?"

" There's someone outside my door....."

" Dude, calm down and be quiet."

" Stevie......"

" Aaron, just keep me on the phone. Don't hang up. Keep talking to me, man."

" Okay."

Suddenly someone rattled the doorknob. Aaron let out a silent scream and scrambled deeper into the closet.

" He's trying to get in."

" Hide yourself."

Aaron looked around, trying to find a blanket or something, but he came up with nothing. He was trapped.

" There's nothing here...."

" Aaron?" A voice came from outside, " Aaron are you in there, open the door."

" Stevie, hold on ......"

" Aar, what the hell are you doing?!" Aaron lifted himself up and stepped closer to the door.

" Hello?"

" Aaron, open up. It's Jess!" He let out a sigh in relief and reached toward the lock.

" Stevie it's just Jesse."

" Don't let that fucker in there."

" Stevie, lay off it!"

He unlocked the door and Jesse came running in, embracing Aaron in a tight hug. Aaron reached up and closed the door, locking it back.

" Are you okay?" Jesse asked him, pulling away.

" I'm fine."

" Who you talking too?"

" Stevie." he picked up the phone and held it up to his ear. " Stevie?"

" Dude, get rid of him, before he kills you."

" Stevie, he's not going to do anything. Chill! Look maybe we can all go to the station together, since we can't get through anyway."

" Like being in the same room together, knowing that one of us is the killer. I think not."

" Stevie!"

" Okay! Sorry. Yeah we''ll go. Me and Allison are coming for you guys right now. Just stay where you are and keep me on the phone."

" K." Aaron put the phone on his shoulder, too give some time for Stevie and Allison to get in the car.

" Do you still think it's me?"

" If I still thought it was you, do you think I would be in this closet alone with a homopyscho maniac?"

" True."

" No, Jesse. I don't think your not."

" Good, cause i'm not!"

" Stevie's blaming it on me now. I'm blaming him and Allison. It could be any of us, Jess."

Jesse nodded, " Yeah. You know if I didn't know any better, I think it's exactly what this sick fucker wants."

" I think so too." Suddenly a crash in the living room ripped through the air. They let out a cry and huddled together.

" Stevie, hurry!"

" I'm going as fast as i can, man!"

" Okay, just don't have an accident." He put the phone down, " You know, there is a huge possibility that Stevie is the one. He lied to me about Frankie."

" Seriously?"

" Yeah. I looked, he wasn't there. Jesse, if anything happens, I'm really sorry. Just remember that."

" I'm sorry too."

" For what?"

" For blowing up at you today. Kinda set you off, and frightened you a little."

" Ya. And I'm sorry about Alicia. She's in much danger as we are. The killer killed my parents, it's only a matter of time until he gets to Alicia."

" Yeah. Aaron, if anything happens to me during that time, can you promise me you won't let anything happen to her."

" You know, I can't promise anything, Jess. But I will do my best. Cause I love Alicia as much as you do. Let's just hope the killer doesn't get to me first without me even doing anything........."
Chapter 10 by Babyg

Aaron and Jesse leaned against the wall, silently. Aaron tapped his foot up against an old box. Both of them had their head backs and their eyes closed. Aaron sighed heavily and put the phone back up to his ear.

" Stevie, where are you?" He whispered into the phone. There was no answer. Aaron's breathing picked up, " Stevie? Steve? Stevie!" He swallowed hard and stared at the phone. Jesse sat up, rubbed his eyes. He looked at Aaron curiously.

" What's wrong."

" I lost him...." He whispered. Jesse whimpered and rested his head on Aaron's shoulder.

" Man....what is happening?" He cried. Aaron shook his head sadly and leaned back against the wall.

" I don't....know...." He trailed off when he saw a dark shadow playing along the creak of the door. Aaron and Jesse huddled closer together, their eyes wide, terrified. They whimpered and tried their best to crawl deeper into the back of the closet.

" I love you, man." Jesse, cried, wrapping his arms around Aaron. Suddenly a loud piercing sound ripped through the air, causing the boys to jump 10ft in the air.

" What the hell was that?!" Jesse cried out, bouncing around, frantic. Aaron grabbed him and pulled him back down.

" Shhhh!" They listened. Then Aaron's phone rang making their hearts jump to their throats. He answered it.

" Hello?" He said softly.

" Aaron! We're here, hurry up!" Stevie yelled, frantically. He hung up and turned toward Jesse, who was shielding his face with his hands.

" Stevie's here. Come on." They stood up and slowly walked to the door.

" That was Stevie's horn?"

" I guess."

" Dude, it sounded like a banshee." Jesse said, grabbed Aaron's shoulders. Aaron slowly opened the door and carefully popped his head out, followed by Jesse. They looked around and they both noticed, Bob and Ginger both missing.

" Where the parents at? Their dead why would they worry about neatness?" They walked out of the closet, looking around. Aaron looked at Jesse, then sprinted full speed out of the door, catching Jesse off guard.

" Aaron, don't you do that!!!" Jesse, yelled, running after him. They ran as fast as they could toward Stevie's car.

" COME ON, YOU GUYS! HURRY!" Allison yelled waving her hands in their direction. They both jumped in the car in a blur.

" Drive motha fucka, Drive!" Aaron yelled. Stevie punched the gas and peeled out of there.

************

Stevie sped down the highway, toward the police station. Aaron and Jesse sat quietly in the back seat. Aaron looked at Stevie in a dead gaze.


" Stevie?" He said, flatly. Stevie glanced up in the mirror.


" Yeah, Aaron? What's wrong?"


" You lied to me about, Frankie." Aaron said, without no hesitation.


" What? Aaron, he was there, I swear to God." He told him confused. Allison looked at Stevie questionably.


" I looked when I got home, Stevie. Now you better tell me the truth." Stevie opened his mouth, but nothing came out. Aaron looked at Jesse suspiciously, his eyebrow raised. Jesse nodded, knowing what he was thinking.


***************


Alica sat on the couch with her older sister, flipping through the channels. She continued to flip, an annoyed expression played along her face.


" This sucks." Alicia said, dropping the remote.


" Turn it to MTV." Laura said, blowing at her neatly polished nails.


Alicia rolled her eyes, " Hell no. Laguna Beach is on right now. And if you ask me, that show fucking sucks." She closed her eyes and laid her head back against the couch.


" I like Laguna Beach." Laura said, " Talan's hot."


" Sure he is." Alicia said, annoyed. She sighed and picked up the remote. She went to go turn the channel, but the lights went off on contact.


" What the fuck?"


" What did you do?" Laura asked annoyed.


" Why do you always assume that I did it!" Alicia said throwing the remote down.


" Cause you're the one that always does it." Alicia huffed and stood up.


" Shutup." She got up and walked down to the basement where the breaker box hung on the wall. She grabbed a flashlight that sat on a side table. She held up the flashlight to see what she was doing. She flipped up the switch that activates the lights. Nothing happened. The lights didn't come on. She frowned and tried it again and again. Still there was no sign of electricity. She sighed heavily and walked back up the stairs.


" Laura, were gonna have to sit in the dark for awhile." Alicia called out as she entered the hall, leading to the living room. She walked into the living room, rolling her eyes.


" Did you hear me?" She walked in front of Laura and looked at her, her eyebrows raised. Then she frowned as she gazed down at her sister. Laura sat there, her mouth agaped and a dead expression on her face. She didn't move.....
Alicia slowly sat down beside her.


" Laura?" She didn't answer. She just looked straight ahead, " Laura?" Alicia repeated softly. She placed a hand on her shoulder and shook her, " Laura!" Suddenly, Laura's head popped off of her shoulders. Alicia screamed as she caught her sister's bloody severed head in her hands. She cried in agony, standing up from the couch, staring at the head in her hands. The sound of knife being drawn ripped through the air. Alicia whipped her head toward the sound, dropping the severed head to the ground. I landed with a sickening thud.


" Oh shit!" She sprinted toward the door but was quickly tackled by a dark figure. He got on top of her trying to strangle her. She screamed frantically, desperately trying to fight him off. He picked her up from the ground and threw her threw the window. Glass pierced her skin, but not too deeply. The killer stepped over the window frame and grabbed her bye the hair. With all of her might, she kicked up her leg and hit the dude right in the balls. He let go of her and doubled over in pain. Alicia scrambled to her feet and sprinted down the road at full speed.


" I'm gonna get you, you bitch."


******************


Stevie screeched in front of the police station. They piled out of the car and raced toward the doors.


" These honkies have some major explaining to do when we get in there." Jesse said, running toward the doors. Stevie burst in and ran full speed over to the front desk


" Excuse me, you got to help us! There's someone trying to ki---"

Stevie trailed off, his eye going wide. His breathing became fast as he gazed behind the desk and into the main room. Jesse and Aaron came running up behind him.


" Stevie, what wrong?" They said together in unison.


" This is why they haven't been answering." Stevie said his voice shallow. The boy's frowned and looked behind the desk. A look oh horror spread across their face. Every single police office lay on the floor covered in their own blood.....dead. Every single one of them.


" That makes sense." Jesse whispered his eyes wondering over the body's. With his eyes still on the police officers, Aaron backed up slowly. He hit the wall softly and slid down to the ground, tears forming in his eyes.


" We're gonna die, aren't we?" He whispered, a tear slipping down his cheek. Stevie went over to him and kneeled down beside him.


" No, were not, man. We just have to be careful and be aware of what he might DO." Stevie said, turning his head toward Jesse and glaring at him.


" You an asshole, Stevie." Jesse gritted through his teeth. Stevie stood up and faced him.


" You could have stabbed me anytime, when I had my back turned." Stevie huffed, " You are one sick mother fucker, Jess. You go and do all this. If I was the killer, I would kill your sorry ass right now!" Stevie was getting ready to attack him, but Aaron got up angrily and pulled Stevie back.


" Shut the fuck up, Stevie! It's not Jesse, so get the fuck over it!!" He screamed angrily, " It's not any of us, okay! This is exactly what the fucker wants. He's trying to turn us against each other, to make us weak."


" Well, he's doing a very good job at doing that." Jesse said, shoving his hands in his pockets.


" This is what we don't want him too do. This guy is pretty smart, but at the same time he's stupid. We need to out smart him, confuse him some way."


Stevie sighed, " Maybe we can ditch town. Confuse him on our where abouts."


" That's actually a good idea. The fucker already knows where all of us live. Our homes will be the first place he'll look for us." Jesse said.


" Yeah, getting away is a smart idea." Allison spoke up. She'd been standing by the door, keeping a look out for ' you know who '


" How does that resort down at long beach sound to you guys?" Steve mentioned.


" Isn't that the one that's out in the middle of nowhere?" Aaron asked.


" Yup."


Aaron nodded, " Good idea....hey, maybe we better take Alicia with us too. I don't want her to stay here all alone."


"Agreed." Jesse said, looking right into his eyes. Aaron smiled and nodded.


" We don't even know if Alicia is still alive. That fucker could have gotten to her already." Stevie said, with sadness in his voice. Aaron's heart jumped.


" Oh shit. Maybe we better go check on her...."


" uh fellas? That's not going to be necessary." Allison said.


" Why not?"


" Cause there's Alica right there!" Allison opened the door, " Alicia!!! Over here!!" Allison yelled. The boys' ran to the door, shocked to see Alicia running toward the station, a frightened look on her face. They noticed she was covered with blood. Oh God. Her blood?


Alicia got to the door and ran in, frantically. She was shaking and in hysterics.


" Alica baby, what happened?!?!" Jesse said, wrapping his arms around her. She sobbed into his chest.


" The...k-killer....killed my s-sister!" She sobbed.


" Oh my God!!" He pulled her away and carefully looked her over, " Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asked her, his voice shaking tremendously.


" Define hurt." She said, her voice scratchy.


" Do you have any wounds? Did he attack you?"


" Well, I have a couple of cuts from pieces of glass when he threw me through the window." She looked up and screamed frantically when she saw the dead policeman all scattered around the room.


" Oh baby! Don't look at them! Don't look at them...." Jesse said pushing her face into his chest, holding her close. She sobbed hard.


" Jes...I'm s-scared!"


" Don't worry, baby. I won't let anything happen to you." Aaron, Stevie, and Allison came over and put their arms around each other, " We won't let anything happen to you....."

Chapter 11 by Babyg

The group arrived at the island later that night. They all didn't even bother to go home and get some clothes, they just broke in the into the storage closet feeled with clothes and took those. The cops couldn't do anything about it, they were dead.

They piled out of the car and looked around.

" Where is everybody?" Alicia said, grasping Jesse's hand.

He kissed her temple, " I don't know."

" Who cares. At least were out of town." Stevie said, walking into the front entrance to check in. They walked in.

" Dude, there's no one here." Aaron sighed and sat down. Stevie and Allison went over to the counter and rang the counter bell.

" Hello?" Stevie called out. No answer, " Hello?" He called out again. He rang the bell a couple more times. Aaron groaned in annoyance and walked over to Stevie.

" I believe there is no one here, Stevie." Aaron told him.

Stevie smirked, " Yeah there is...." He lifted himself up and jumped over the counter.

" Stevie what the fuck you doin?" Alicia said, jogging over, along with Jesse.

" Gooooooood evening Ladies and Gents! Welcome to the Long Island Paradise, whatever the fuck it's called. Anywho my name is Stevie Brock and I'll be your receptionist this evening...." He pulled out the guest book and opened it. A frown spread across his face, " What the hell?" Aaron leaned forward and tried to see what Stevie was looking at.

" What is it?"

" The last entry was set for five years ago...." He trailed off and looked closer, " It was a family of four....Oh what the hell, who cares." He threw the book aside and jumped back over the counter, " We checked in, let's go find our condos." They picked up their sacks of clothes and walked back outside where the houses were, spread all around the resort. They stopped short by the pool and looked at each other, knowing exactly what they were thinking.

" Goodnight." Stevie rushed and walked in one direction, while the others walked in different directions. They shut their doors and locked them.

******

Stevie walked across the hall on his way to the bathroom. He walked inside and turned on the shower, checking the water temperature. He walked over to the mirror and frowned. He leaned forward and touched a zit on his forehead. He turned on the water from the sink and started washing his face.....

***********************************

Allison sat in the dark, wrapped up in a blanket and staring out the window. Her eyes darting back and forth across the land.

" The killer is not going to find us. He's not going to find us. He's not going to find us....." She closed her eyes and repeated those words over and over.

***********************************

Jesse feeled his glass up with water and took a big drink. Jesse Suddenly pulled away from his glass, when he heard one of the floorboard's creek. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

" There's nobody here. There's nobody here....." He repeated over and over.

***********************************

Aaron laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling. He glanced at the big window over looking the pool. He got up and walked over to the window. He looked out and quickly shut the blinds.

**********************************

Alicia stood in front of the mirror, fixing her hair. She smiled and walked out the door and into the night.

***********************************

Stevie splashed cold water on his face, trying to cool him down. He turned off the water and with his eyes still closed, he reached for the towel. He grabbed the towel and dabbed his face gently, whipping all the water up . He straightened up and threw the towel to the side. He looked up and a scream caught in his throat. Before he could react, a bullet was shot right though the back of his head, splattering blood all over the wall. He shook tremendously, then slowly slid down to the ground, blood running across the floor.

The water in the bath tub quickly spilled over the sides, slowly flooding the room.

Chapter 12 by Babyg
Alicia walked across the pool bridge, toward Aaron's condo. She walked up to the door and knocked lightly.

Aaron's head snapped up when he heard a knock at his door. His pulse beat in his head and his breathing become fast.

" Who is it?" He choked out.

" Aaron? It's me Alicia. Can I come in?" Alicia's soft voice called out from behind the door. Aaron let out a breath and unlocked the door, and went back to his bed. Alicia opened the door and stepped in. She closed the door and locked it back. She leaned against the door and watched him.

" What you doing?" She asked him. Aaron sighed and sat down. He grabbed a shirt and threw it to the side.

" Nothing. Just trying to keep my hands busy. It's better then breaking down right?" His hands fell onto his lap and his gaze fell to the floor.

Alicia nodded, " Right." They fell into a long silence. Alicia sighed and looked out the window. She looked back at Aaron, who was now sorting out clothes, his back turned toward her. Alicia's hand traveled to the top of her blouse and started to unbutton her shirt. She slipped the shirt off, exposing her breasts. She walked over to Aaron and started to suck on his neck. He sighed heavily and put his hand on the back of her head.

" Alicia...no..." He pleaded. Alicia stopped and straightened up and massaged his neck.

" What's the matter baby?" Aaron turned his body around, his eyes landing on her breasts. He looked at them for a couple of seconds, then looked up at Alicia.

" We can't keep doing this, anymore. Jesse knows about us. We need to stop right now." He swallowed hard and shook his head, " You love Jesse, Licia. Why are you doing this?" He asked sadly. Alicia bit her lip and took his hands in hers.

" I do love him, Aar. I really do....it's just.....I'm in love with you too. Is that bad?" Aaron didn't say anything. He knew Alicia felt guilty, just as much as he did. He sighed and rested his head against her chest. Alicia bent down and kissed him tenderly. He put his hand on the back of her neck and pulled her closer. He pulled her down to the bed kissing her passionately. They kissed furiously, unaware they weren't alone. She unbuttoned his shirt. He grabbed her and pulled her up, her body pressed up against his, tightly. Aaron's lips traveled down, along her jawline, then back up to her ear. She moaned loudly and nibbled on his ear. Aaron opened his eyes and immediately landed on a moving figure, walking toward the bed, with a huge corn ripper in it's hand. His breath caught in his throat. He couldn't breath nor could he move. He pulled away from Alicia slightly, his eyes still on the killer.

" Alicia....." He whispered, the words barely coming out. Alicia looked up at him, annoyed.

" Aaron what's wrong?!" Before, he could answer the killer swung down the corn ripper, catching her just underneath her breasts. She screamed frantically as the corn ripper, ripped her apart empathetically. Aaron screamed, as blood splattered all over his face and body. Suddenly the killer ripped the ripper through the air, trying to knock Aaron's head off.

" Aaaaaaagggggggghhhhhh!!!!!!" He screamed and ducked out of the way, before getting his head chopped off. He scrambled to his feet and ran out of the door.

**************************

"......did she really?" Allison said. Jesse nodded.

" Yeah. I don't understand why though. I loved her." Jesse said sadly. Allison put her arm around him and kissed his cheek.

" And I bet, she loved you too. But she could've loved you and Aaron." Jesse looked at her.

" I never told anyone this, not even Aaron, but.....when he was with Hilary...I did the exact same thing."

Allison gasped, " You mean you slept with Hilary, behind Aaron's back?"

" Well, I didn't go that far. But I hooked up with her a lot and after awhile....I fell in love with her."

Allison smiled weakly, " Oh jess......."

" Yeah...." They fell into silence. Jesse ran a tired hand over his face and slumped down into the couch.. They didn't know how long they were silent, until a loud noise, something that sounded like someone pounding on the window, screaming. They jumped at contact and looked toward the window, just in time to see Aaron screaming frantically and was covered in nothing but blood. Allison gasped loudly and fell of the couch.

" Jesse!!!!!!!! Let me in!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed, pounding hard on the window, making his hands raw and bloody.

" Oh my god!!!" Jesse ran over and let him in. Aaron slipped in as fast as he could. He closed the door.

" What happened?!" Jesse and Allison exclaimed in unison. Aaron breathed hard, whipping blood off his face.

" He's here....." He whispered, his whole body shaking. Allison reacted quickly.

" Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, NO!" She freaked. Jesse grabbed her and pulled her close.

" He got Alicia." Aaron told Jesse. Jesse breathed in hard. His eyes landed on Aaron's bloody unbuttoned shirt.

" Please tell me you didn't."

" I didn't want to, Jesse! I didn't fucking want to!" He cried, leaning against the wall exhausted.

Suddenly Allison screamed, " He's coming!!" They looked outside and saw the killer walking toward the House.

" Time to go!" They opened the door and ran over to Stevies'. They opened the door and stopped in Suprise....water rolled along the floor, all over the house.

" What the fuck---Stevie?!" Jesse yelled. The trio began frantically searching for him.

" Stevie, where are you?!" Allison yelled, looking in room to room. Aaron jogged down the narrow hallway. He stopped when he heard a loud sound. He turned and saw water forcefully trying to spill out of a closed room.

" JESSE?!" Aaron ran full speed over to the door. Jesse and Allison ran over.

" Stevie?! Stevie are you in there?!" Jesse grabbed the handle and pulled. The door wouldn't budge.

" Help me!" Aaron and Allison sprung into Acton. After awhile of pulling the door suddenly flew open with force. Gallons and gallons of water shot out of the room, knocking the trio down and flooding the rest of the house. They sputtered up water and breathed hard. Allison rolled over and screamed. Stevie laid there....very dead. They looked away sadly, fearing for the worse. Jesse swallowed hard and looked to his side. Something caught his eye, floating in the bloody water. Something shiny. He picked it up, and immediately recognized it.
Chapter 13 by Babyg
Author's Notes:

For all of you that has been reading this story this is the last chapter. Thank you all for reading..even tho I would have loved more reviews :( Anywho happy reading!

Jesse sat on the couch, his eyes planted on the black pendant necklace. He held on to it tightly, his hand shaking. He stared at it long and hard, as he remembered........

~FLASHBACK~

" Hey, i got a Spanish test in like 30 seconds!"


" Not, that Spanish shit again. Damnit Aaron, you---" He trailed off when he heard laughing coming down the hall. He turned and saw Kent Miller walking down the hall, coming to him. Kent stopped talking and looked at Jesse, his expression was cold and dead. They gave each other a death stare as they, past bye. Jesse looked down and saw a black pendent necklace across Kent's neck.......

~ END OF FLASHBACK~

" Why did I look at it?" Jesse asked himself. Allison put down the magazine she was reading.


" What is that?" She asked, when she saw the pendant. Jesse sighed and sat back.


" I found it."


" Where?"


" Floating in the water, where we found Stevie."


" Is it Stevie's?"


" No."


" Whose is it?"


" Kent's."


" Kent who?"


" Kent Miller."


" Whose Kent Miller?"


" Someone that really hates me. It's him."


" What?" Allison gasps, " Oh yes of course!"


Jesse frowned, " Oh yes of course what?"


" Of course I don't know." Jesse gave her a weird look, " You found Kent's necklaces in Stevie's bathroom. I'd say it's a no brainier." Jesse stuffed the necklace in his pocket and stood up.


" Come on!"


" Where we going?"


" Scavenger hunting."


*********************************
Jesse and Allison walked up to Kent's two story countryside house. It was dark.

" Jesse, I don't think this is a good idea." They walked up to the porch.


" Relax, Allison. He's not even home."


" Don't say that! He could be hiding in the shadows in his own house, waiting for us!"


" Calm down!" Jesse hissed. He grabbed the door handle and opened the door.


" It's unlocked. Come on." They slowly stepped inside, " Be quiet." They flicked on a lamp and looked around the room. Jesse started to go through the drawers of desks.


" Uh.....Jesse? People use common sense now days. Like never go snooping through a cold blooded killers stuff." Allison informed him.


" I'm not gonna wait until, one of us drops next, Allis. I'm gonna bust Miller, if it's the last thing i do."


" Trying not to get killed, is probably the last think you'll ever do." She said sarcastically.


" Will, you stop running your month and help me look!" Allison hesitated, then finally went over to a cabinet.


" What are we looking for again?"


" Anything that leads up to him."


" Isn't that necklace good enough proof?"


" Not really. That necklace could be anyones."


" Then why do you think it was Kent all of a sudden?"


" Well, number one, he hates me, number two, I saw him wearing it before, number three he gives me this look like he's gonna kill me and four....he hates me."


" But why would he want to kill everyone else?"


" That's the major question now is it? These killers must have a reason. And most of the time it's a good reason at that." Allison opened a door, leading into a big closet. There was nothing in there but a huge cabinet. Allison swallowed hard and began to open it.


" Isn't Alicia he's cousin?"


"Yup."


" Family member, killing family member....that's fucked up. It doesn't make sense."


" Nothing makes sense in a phsycopathical world of killers."


" Oh, shit." Allison muttered in shock. Jesse ran over to her.


" What's wrong---" He trailed off when he saw the thing in the cabinet. It was the corn ripper, stained with dark blood.


" Your right, Jess...."


Jesse shook his head, " I hate it when I'm right." He closed the door, " Okay, we need to get Aaron, call the police in the next county and get the hell out of here."


" Couldn't agree with you more." They turned around and screamed. Kent stood behind them, staring them down hard, fire blazing in his eyes in his eyes.


" What the hell are you doing in my house?!?!" He boomed. Jesse and Allison tried to speak but nothing came out, " You just made a big mistake, McCartney." He gritted through his teeth.


" Kent....we didn't mean to just walk in....like this. We were looking for ya...um...were s-sorry." He grabbed a hold of Allison's hand and carefully slipped past Kent, " We have to go."


" Jesse, I want to talk to you." Kent said. Jesse and Allison started to take off upstairs, " I want to talk to you!!!!!" They slammed the door shut, closing Kent inside. He busted down the door and grabbed a knife.


" Jesse?!?!" He ran upstairs in a mad rage. Allison and Jesse desperately tried to get away. They ran from room to room trying to find a hiding place. Allison ran in the opposite direction and Jesse ran in the other direction. He opened the door and suddenly was attacked by Kent. He raised the knife ready to strike. They fought and fought. Suddenly Kent turned Jesse around with one swift move. He brought the knife down and sliced it deep through Jesses throat. Jesse stumbled backward, holding on to his neck. He hit the rail of the stairs and fell over it. He landed with a sickening crack of his bones, as he rolled down the stairs. Finally, he stopped not moving. Kent grabbed his shot gun and ran out of the door. Allison ran as fast as she could down the stairs.


" Jesse?! Jesse, oh my God!!" She turned him over gently, tears streaming down her face. He struggled to breath.


" Alice...." He choked out, blood escaping his mouth.


" Shhhhh. It's okay. Your going to be okay." She cried.


" Go...."


" No, I'm not leaving you."


" Ket...i-is.....g-gon....afer Aa."


" What?"


" He's goin after....A-Aaron." He choked. Allison's eyes widened.


" Aaron? Oh no....." Jesse closed his eyes and his breathing stopped. Allison kissed his forehead and grabbed the phone. She shot out of the house as fast as she could.


*************************


~BJ's house~


Aaron sat at the kitchen table, drinking coffee, the mug shaking uncontrollably in his hands. Suddenly the phone rang, making him jump 50 feet in the air. He quickly got up and answered it.


" Hello?"


" Aaron, get out of the house!!" A voice came on the other end.


" Allison?"


" He's coming, Aaron! Kent is coming!"


" Kent?"


" Kent's the mother fucking killer, you dumb ass! Get the fuck out of there now!!"


" Where are you? Are you with Jesse?"


" I'm already on the way to BJ's house. Jesse's dead."


" Oh God...."


" It's just you and me bud. Let's do this thing!" She hung up. Aaron dropped the phone in pure shock. He ran all through the house checking all the doors and windows, making sure they were locked. He checked them all and sighed in relief. He slowly walked down the stairs, his arms wrapped around his body. He got to the bottom step when all of a sudden the lights went out. He stopped and held his breath. It was silent. Too silent. He grabbed a flashlight and flicked it on, and walked to a nearby window. He opened the curtain and screamed frantically. Kent's face appeared in the window.


" Hello!" Kent rammed his gun through the window and climbed through. Aaron screamed and ran upstairs. Kent stood up brushing the glass off of him.


" Aaron." He called out in calm voice, and took off upstairs. Aaron burst through the closet door, trying to find a possible place to hide. He searched for a large blanket, something to keep him hidden. He came up with nothing.


" I'm gonna fiiiind youuuu." Kent's ghostly voice rang through the air, sending shivers down Aaron's spine. He sprinted down the hall just in time as Kent reached the top of the stairs.


" Give it up Aaron! You have no place to hide!!" Aaron breathed hard, running from room to room. Kent was right. He didn't have no place to hide.


********


Allison pulled up in front of the house and raced inside.


" Aaron?" She called out. She got her answer when she heard rustling coming from upstairs. She sprinted upstairs taking two steps at a time, " Aaron, I'm here! I'm coming!!" Aaron's head snapped to the side when he heard Allison's voice ringing through the air. He stepped out of the room and into the dark hallway. Kent was nowhere to be seen, but Aaron knew he was there. Allison finally reached the top of the stairs.


" Aaron, we need to go now!" She started running toward him......


" ALICE, NO-------!!!!"


" Uhewww!" Allison fell to the floor, lifelessly. Kent laughed evilly, as he licked his fresh bloodied knife.


" Damn, she's annoying. Wasn't she annoying, Aaron?" He didn't say anything. He stared down at Allison's lifeless eyes. Kent laughed again.


" Congratulations. You are the only survivor of Hollywood's biggest massacre! BRAVO!!!" His smile faded," Now it's just you and me, Carter. I'm gonna give you two options. Option one: I kill you fast and easy, so you don't have to feel any pain. Or two: I kill you nice and slow, watching in pleasure as you suffer." Aaron looked at Allison, then back at Kent.


" Or option three: Let me live." Kent threw his head back and laughed.


" That's not an option. One....or two?"


Aaron let out a heavy sigh, " Neither." He turned and sprinted up another flight of stairs.


" To bad. Cause I'm going for number two!!" He yelled, running after him.
" Oh you mother fucka!" Aaron burst through the attic door, breathing hard.


" Fuck, why did I come to the attic?"


" That's a good question." Aaron screamed and whirled around. Kent walked into the attic and shut the door, " You know smart people would have used common sense. It looks like you don't have any."


" Come on Kent. Why are you doing this? What have I ever done to you?"


Kent shook his head, " You didn't do anything."


" Then why are you killing everybody?"


Kent laughed, " You are all full of questions, aren't ya, Carter?"


" Yeah! We just wake up every morning and try to live our lives. We get up and go to school, come home and do our homework and bust our asses at work. And then you turn your back on us and start chopping peoples head off one by one. And what about Alicia? She was your fucking cousin, man! That is some fucking fucked up shit, Kent!" Kent held up his finger to stop him.


" Uh Huh! Alicia's the biggest whore on the planet. God knows how many guys she fucked before she fucked you." He chuckled, " Lets just say I did Alexa a favor."


" Alexa?"


Kent smiled, knowingly. " Jesse: I just hated Jesse, he was so pathetic and fake. Allison: Annoying. Chris: To gay for my liking. Hil and Lindsay: Two fucking dumb bitches that don't know what killed them. Frankie: Big hot shot who thinks he knows it all. Amanda: after awhile she just wasn't funny any more. And Stevie....uh I don't know about Stevie, I didn't kill him."


Aaron's eyes widened, " What?"


" Ah! Come on, Aar. I got to have partner. I couldn't have possibly done this alone." He laughed," Tricky, tricky, tricky, tricky, tricky."


" What about me? What do you think about me?"


" I like you, Aaron. I really do. You know I actually thought we could form some kind of friendship. Honestly I did. But for what I want to do in the future is very important and I can't really do that with you standing in my way. Sorry to say it."


" Well to bad. You killed my friends you Bastard. I hope you know that this mean war." Aaron hissed. Kent laughed and put his gun and his knife down on the ground.


" You can just bring it." Aaron glared at him.


" Oh it's already been broughten."

THE WAR WAS ON!

Aaron kicked up his leg and kicked Kent in the face, catching him off gaurd. He stumbled backward. He growled and attacked. Kent wrapped his hands around his neck. Aaron kicked him in the stomach and made a quick dash for the door. Kent grabbed him from the back of his shirt and slammed him against a desk. He pulled out an extra knife and slammed it down near Aaron' s face nearly missing him. Aaron gasped and his eyes widened. He punched him in the face and knocked the knife out of Kent's hand. It flew threw the air and crashed into a mirror, breaking it to pieces.


" Whoa! Thank God for those Celebrity Defense Programs!" Kent suddenly grabbed him by the shirt and lifted him up with unimaginable strength.


" Don't even bother telling him, cause I'm taking you to hell with me!!" He threw him across the room. Aaron landed in the broken mirror. A huge piece of glass automatically forced itself into him when he hit.
Kent laughed, " You are so pathetic, Aaron. Just like everyone else." He laughed again. Aaron looked to the side and grabbed the shotgun and raised it up.


" Miller?" Kent turned around, " Goodnight fucker." Kent's eyes went wide and Aaron pulled the trigger.


***************


~several minutes later~


Someone opened the door, to the attic. Finally, Alexa came into view, a smirk on her face.
" Thanks Miller." Kent stood up and faced her.
" No problem, Vega. Come on....on to round two."

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8962