Always and Forever by kristylee
Summary: A girl and a bsb fall in love,girl and boy split,girls pregnant,a year later boy sees girl.what next
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 631 Read: 2520 Published: 05/05/08 Updated: 06/05/08

1. You promised by kristylee

2. Motherhood by kristylee

You promised by kristylee
Author's Notes:
Hi welcome to my story,please leave feedback,please note any text in // is a flashback.
Thanks for reading.
Alissa sat there with tears down her face,she had just given birth to her precious baby boy.

She looked down at his face,"oh robert,you look so much like your daddy"

knock knock.

Alissa looked up,it was her brother Donnie and his wife Kim.

"Alissa,you really should tell his father about him,your only 17,you need his support"said donnie

"No his career was more important,i cant tell him"

"what ever you decide Alissa ,we will support you"interupted Kim.

As they left Alissa remembered where it all started to fall apart


/Alissa had met Nick at a party when she was 15 and he was 17.
They had dated for a year before she met his parents.

They had gone to lunch at the Carters and automatically Jane decided she didnt like Alissa.

When Alissa had gone home ,Jane lectured Nick.

'Alissa is not even that pretty Nick,shes only wanting you for your money,girls like that are trouble"

"but mum i love her,shes not like that"
":Nick ,you have two choices dump her,or your no longer part of this family and wont be allowed to see your siblings"

Nick ran upstairs crying,not really knowing what to do,he loved Alissa,but he also loved his siblings and didnt want them to deal with his mum on there own.

Siging he did the only thing he could do

"hello Alissa,umm we need to talk,i think we need to start seeing other people"
Nicks heart broke as he heard her confused sobs,he didnt blame her,only a week ago she had lost her virginity to him and he had promised to never leave her

As he placed the phone down,he broke into sobs,this was the 1 girl he had planned to stay with forever,he knew hed never get over her,and someday ,somehow they would be back together again,whole as one as they should be/
Motherhood by kristylee
Robert was now 3 months old and was the spitting image of his father.Alissa missed Nick but knew she couldn't dwell on the past.

Alissa had saved money from her part time job as a waitress to move out of Donnie and Kims and felt independent for the first time in her life.

One day Alissa was at westfields shopping centre to buy nappies which was on sale,she was looking at the toys when she bumped into someone.
"excuse me miss,im so sorry i wasn't watching what..Alissa ,heck,look at you girl"

"Aj,Um Hi,what are you doing in a toy aisle"Said Allisa
"I was looking for a present for baylee,Now you tell me who is this adorable little guy and why does he look like Nick"

"shit "swore Alissa"Listen AJ,you cant tell Nick,but when we split i found out i was pregnant"

"Alissa you should have told Nick or one of us,we could have helped"
Alissa smoothed down her blue shirt and said"Aj i dont need anyones help,you can all stay in your happy backstreet world and leave Robert and me alone"
Alissa grabbed Robert and took off while Aj went to find Nick who she knew was in the games section.

Aj ran to Nick who was paying for his games.
"Shit Nick you would not believer who i just saw,Alissa man and she looked hot and nick she has a son,your son'
Nick turned to Aj in shock"what,and you let her leave.where is she"
Aj shrugged,as Nick grabbed him,forgetting about his purchases,so they could Find Alissa.

The 2 men looked everywhere for Alissa and baby Robert and had no luck.
"Aj,i have to find her,i have to find my son,I still love her man"
"Nick we will,we just need tot hink,what about her brother Donnie,do you have his number?"
"no,crap wait a minute,i know where he works,lets go"
Nikc and Aj ran to Ajs black dodge durango and sped off to Donnies recording studio.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8983