Can I Trust You? by kristylee
Summary:


While in rehab, A.J. made friends with a young girl. Years later, she is in trouble. She has nowhere to go and no one to trust. She turns to A.J. for guidance.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 2131 Read: 9278 Published: 05/05/08 Updated: 03/16/10

1. Remember me by kristylee

2. Memories by BSBSavedMyLife

3. the truth? by kristylee

4. Not as they seem by kristylee

5. new best friend. by kristylee

Remember me by kristylee
Tina was driving down the road,sighing loudly. Her parents had kicked her out when she refused to help with the family's drug business.

She wasn't sure where to go. All her friends were involved in the business somehow,so she couldnt go to them. Tina wanted to be clean and rebuild her life. She even went to rehab at seventeen to try and rid herself of drugs. Now, here it was a year later and she still found herself in trouble.

Rehab...that was it! She could go see Alex. He was her friend at rehab, and he always said if she wanted to get her life together that he'd be there.

Tina quickly turned the car around quickly in Alex's direction. It was an hour's drive, so she turned her NSYNC CD up and cruised down the road.

An hour later, she arrived at a large house with a group of men playing basketball out front. She hesitated, not sure if she should interrupt. Tina slowly got out of the car and pulled her long, honey coloured hair into a ponytail.

"Hey, go away! No fans allowed!" said the snobby voice of a woman.

Tina looked up and saw a tall,bony, older looking brunette.

"Um, I'm not a fan. I'm here to see Alex."

"There's no Alex here, Hun. Oh, you mean A.J. Well, you better hop back on your bike because he's my man and I don't want any fans or little girls thinking they can have him."

Tina didnt know what to say,so she turned back to the car. The woman's mean laughter was ringing in her ears as she walked away. Tina started to cry. She didn't know where to go. She only had $100 left in her pocket and nowhere to stay. Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice.

"Tina, hey, Tina is that you?"

Tina turned around and saw Alex looking at her with a large grin on his face. She glanced over at the rude woman, who was frowning beside him. Tina ignored her and made her way over to Alex.
Memories by BSBSavedMyLife
A.J. rushed down the driveway to hug Tina, accidentally knocking over his girlfriend in the process.

His girlfriend frowned as she looked at Tina. Tina was younger and prettier,so in her eyes that meant competition. She got that way with any woman that came into A.J.'s life.

"Excuse me, A.J. Did you forget about me?" she snapped.

A.J. quickly pulled back from Tina,not wanting her to get into one of her moods.

"Guys this is Tina. Tina, this is Kevin, Nick, Brian, and Howie. Oh, and this is Katinka."

"I'm his girlfriend," Katinka added.

"More like, Kastinka, pain in his ass," Nick muttered.

The guys tried to hide there laughter,while Katinka just glared.

"So...Tanya,where do you know A.J. from?" Katinka asked.

Tina frowned. "Actually, it's Tina, and I met him in rehab," she replied.

A.J. could tell that Katinka was about to start trouble,so he quickly changed the subject.

"So, Tina what brings you here on this sunny afternoon?"

"Well, I sort had a run in with my folks," she said softly.

"Oh, what happened?" he asked in concern.

"They wanted me to help them deal drugs. When I refused, they kicked out. So, here I am. I just want to stay clean, Alex. I couldn't stay there."

"I understand," he said softly. "I'm proud of you for that," he continued as he hugged her. "Where are you staying?"

"Um...," Tina said as she glanced at her car.

"You're staying with me," he said.

"Uh, A.J." Katinka started to protest.

He held his handup and looked at her. "She's staying with me," he said then looked back at Tina. "Let's get your stuff inside. Guys, you wanna help?"

"Sure, thing," Kevin said as he motioned for the rest of the guys to follow.

Tina glanced over at Katinka, who stood there with her hands on her hips. She glared at Tina with her fierce eyes. Tina had a gut feeling that something was up, and from the looks of her...Katinka was only with A.J. for the money. She was determined to fight back.
the truth? by kristylee
Tina sat on the couch in A.J.’s house. She felt a little uncomfortable as she watched Katinka walk across the living room to A.J. She glanced back over at Tina and gave her a sarcastic smile as she wrapped her arms around A.J. He looked at Katinka and kissed her. Katinka gave him an evil grin and slipped her tongue in his mouth. Tina felt sick just watching the whole thing. A.J. smiled at Katinka and tapped her on the butt.

“You’re awfully affectionate today,” ‘he said.

“It’s only because I love you,” she replied with an obviously fake smile.

A.J. looked at her for a moment and shook his head. He drew his attention over to the front door as Nick and Brian came in with boxes in their arms.

“That’s the last of it,” Nick said.

“Great,” A.J. said with a smile. “Just put them up in the guest room,” he said as he sat down beside Tina. “So, I was thinking we should have a BBQ tonight.”

“Alex, you don’t have to do that on my account,” Tina said.

“Nonsense,” A.J. said. “What do you say, guys?”

“About what?” Nick asked as he came back into the living room.

“BBQ here tonight.”

“Sounds good,” Nick said. “I’ll bring Shae.”

“She’s back in town?” Brian asked.

“Yeah, I’m picking her up at the airport,” Nick said as he checked his watch. “Actually, I should go now if I want to get there on time. What time should we come back here?”

“Around sixish,” A.J. said.

“Great, I’ll see you guys later,” Nick said then left.

Kevin smiled and clapped his hands together. “Well, I’ll go home and round up my woman. We’ll come by. There better be some wings for me,” he said with a smile.

“Of course,” A.J. said with a laugh.

“We’ll be back later too,” Brian said. “Let’s go, D.”

“Later, guys,” A.J. said then looked back at Tina. “Well, I think we’re going to get things ready for the BBQ. You’re free to hang out in here or go upstairs. Whatever you want.”

Tina let out a sigh of relief. “Actually, I’m kind of tired. I think I’ll take a nap for a couple of hours. If I’m not up by 5:30, will you wake me?”

“Of course,” A.J. said with a smile. “Get some rest and we’ll see back down here in a couple of hours.”

“Thanks,” Tina said then made her way upstairs.

As soon as she laid on the bed, she realized how tired she was. Her eyes became very droopy and she fell asleep almost instantly. She found herself refreshed after two hours of sleeping. Tina rolled over and glanced at the time on her cell phone. She had enough time to take a quick shower before everyone arrived. When she finished showering, she came downstairs to find Katinka in the kitchen, pouring a bag of chips into a bowl. She glanced at Tina and gave her a sarcastic smile. Tina ignored it and stepped outside where A.J. was firing up the grill. Nick had already arrived and was sitting at the patio table with a pretty brunette.

“Well, she’s awake,” A.J. said with a smile. “How’d you sleep?”

“Like a baby,” she replied.

“Good,” A.J. said. “Oh, Tina, this is Shae, Nick’s other half.”

Tina smiled and extended her hand out to Shae. “Nice to meet you.”

“You too!” she said enthusiastically.

“Have a seat,” Nick said as he moved his feet out of the chair.

“Thanks,” she replied. “A.J. you should be careful with that grill. Don’t set yourself on fire,” she joked.

“You shut up,” he said with a grin. “I know what I’m doing.”

“Right,” she said with a laugh.

Nick stood up. “I’m getting a drink. Anyone want anything?”

“Coke for me, babe,” Shae said.

“Tina?”

“Um, just water, thanks.”

“Okay,” Nick said then went inside.

The night went on and Tina was a little shy around everyone. After her long and emotionally tiring day, she relaxed by the pool with her soda. She heard the sound of a lawn chair being scraped across the deck. She glanced over to her left and saw Shae moving her chair over.

“Hi,” she said.

“Hi,” Tina replied.

“Why are you sitting here all by yourself?”

“Just thinking,” she said as she glanced across the pool at A.J. and Katinka. “What’s with Alex and that…bitch?”

Shae snickered. “Nick calls her She devil.”

“What’s her deal?”

“She’s a gold digging whore,” Shae replied bluntly. “That’s putting it nicely.”

“Why is he with her? He can’t be happy with her.”

“Oh, you know how A.J. is. He thinks he has to have a woman all the time. Even if it means putting himself through hell.”

“She’s a fucking plastic doll.”

“Well, I can give you one piece of advice.”

“What’s that,” Tina asked.

“Watch your back around her,” she said then got up to join Nick.
Not as they seem by kristylee
Author's Notes:
Sorry this chapter took a while to post,i had work commitments and a bub with flu.
Enjoy
Kristy
"Baby, why do you have to go shopping with her? You should be spending time with me."

It was the next day and Katinka was upset as Aj had made plans to go shopping with Tina which in Katinka eyes meant less money spent on her.

"Katinka,stop it,I haven't seen Tina in ages and i see you all the time,so i dont see how my going shoping with her for a few hours is such a freakin drama"

"So what seeing that skanky Drug addict is more important then spending time with your girlfriend" retorted Katinka

Before a now furious Aj could reply Tina walked into the room,unbeknown to Aj,Tina had heard everything.

"Aj can i cancel today,shae rang and wanted me to come and help her with something"lied Tina

Aj stared at Tina knowing something wasnt what it seemed,sighing he replied"i guess its ok"

Katinka stood there gloating,she had seen Tina on the stairs and knew she had heard everything,turning to aj,she told him to take her shopping.

She loved how Aj being the generous and loving boyfriend he was would spoil her,well he would want to otherwise she would be looking for another celebrity boyfriend"she thought.

Katinka grabbed Aj and quickly ran to the car while Tina sat there crying regretting coming to Ajs.
Tina slowly got up and rang Rachael,needing some one to talk to.
Tina trird to compose herself as the phone rang.
'hello Shae" she said before the floodgates burst
new best friend. by kristylee
Author's Notes:
Sorry its been ages since i updated this.i plan to update all my stories soon.
Tina and Shay spent the next hour on the phone trying to work on a plan to expose Katinka for the gold digger she was.

Tina remembered a saying her mother had once told her that was about being nice to a person confused them and resulted in you gaining there trust.

The two girls thought that once they gained this information that they could use it against Katinka,and Aj would realise what she was really like.


Just as the girls got off the phone Katinka walked in with practically a million shopping bags.

"Aj,really,we did not spend enough money,we need to go back and get some new furniture,this couch you have is ugly"

Aj sighed,the comfy old couch was his favourite and the first thing he bought with his backstreet money.

Tina hid her grimace and walked up to Katinka.
"hi Katinka,i know Aj will be busy tonight,so how about you have a girls night with Shay and I ."

"well i dont know,i thought i could go to Ajs rehersal"
Tina mentioned there would be free cocktails and lots of other stuff that Katinka could not resisit.

Aj knew something didnt seem right but did not want to question Tina in front of Katinka,all he knew is he better have his phone on him tonight.

Later that night the three girls along with Brians girlfriend Karlie and Kevins girlfriend Charli watched a walk to remember crying,well all of them except cold hearted Katinka who didnt quite get "chic movies" as she called them.
By the time Karlie and charli went home Katinka had drunk 2 bottles of vodka and 3 midori splices.

Tina told Shae to run and get a tape recorder as Katinka started taking about how good aj was for the money and how she never has to pay for anything.

By the time Shae came back with the tape recorder Katinka had passed out.

The girls quickly made plans to get her drunk again another night but to have the tape recorder near by.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8984