Coming Together by NC 1
Summary: She was a waitress,he was a star.They both had problems that needed help with.They both needed someone to lean on.When times got tough and nobody else was there.Between friendship,stardom,love,lust,depression,losing family,and a big surprise for both these two are in for the time of their lives.This is the story of Nick and Kala.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Howie, Nick, Other
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Death, Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 6960 Read: 13765 Published: 05/07/08 Updated: 07/10/08
Story Notes:
This is my first story so please leave reviews so i can continue to get better as i write,Thank you.

1. Meeting Kala by NC 1

2. Meeting Nick by NC 1

3. The Concert by NC 1

4. The Call by NC 1

5. The Date by NC 1

6. Family by NC 1

7. Laughter and tears by NC 1

8. Kissing all night long by NC 1

Meeting Kala by NC 1
Today was a day like any other for Kala,she got up,got dressed and went to work.She hated her job but it paid her bills so she put up with it for now.But the people she worked with were just downright nasty,rude,unloving people.They didn't care if they spit food at her,or tripped her when she was walking back into the kitchen,and they never left a tip ! Not once ! Kala was a waitress ,and she didn't like being one but like i said it paid her bills so she put up with it.Kala was like every other girl out there really.Unless you count the fact that she actually worked and the other girls she always saw in her town partyed all night and day.But Kala never did that,she wasn't the going out at night,drinking till she threw up kind of girl.She was the type of girl who liked to stay at home on friday with a hot cup of tea and a good book and just be in the quite and peacefulness of her cozy little one room house.True she didn't really have friends because she idn't like the girls in her town first of all and second ,well,she didn't want to be hurt.She had been hurt so many times in the past,her heart broken and she was left alone to pick up the pieces and start fresh again.That's how it always happened.Someone came into her life,changed it,then broke her heart and left her alone just like before.Her family,boyfriend,wait scratch that,her ex-boyfriend.Her first and last boyfriend,oh the stuff he put her through.No she's not even going to talk about *him*,he's not worth it,not at all.She didn't live under a rock though,just because she got hurt,she did have friends,a few ,not many but a few.Her best friends name was Holly,and she was a good friend,always there to talk to when Kala needed it.And also another best friend,Michelle,now Michelle was one of her best firends but sometimes she just got to Kala with some of the things she did and said to people,it just bothered her.She's downgrade them,and say the meanest things just to see them cry sometimes but Kala kept on believeing that if she stood by Michelle and helped her out maybe she could turn into a better person.But the one good thing about having Michelle as a friend is that she has a boyfriend that she spends most of her time with so she isn't around Kala that much to get her mad at the things she does.And Michelle always teased Kala about breaking up with her boyfriend and now not having one,well Kala saw it as she just wasn't ready to start dating again.Although she did like one guy,but no she couldn't have him he was ,well famous,anyway why would he care for a girl like her,she was plain and the girls around him were ,well,famous too,and he deserved a woman who was just like him and in the same kind of work and could understand that he wouldn't always be around when she wanted him to be.Oh but she loved those blue eyes,those beautiful blue eyes.
End Notes:
Meeting Nick coming up soon !
Meeting Nick by NC 1
There he is,signing another autograph for a fan,and he's still smiling ! Why is he smiling ? Shouldn't his hand hurt,or his cheeks go numb,or something ? But he just sits there with a smile on his face as another fan comes up ,sure the fans didn't notice anything,he hid it very well i mean,he looks so happy on the outside but on the inside he's lost.Somethings missing,he thinks about it all the time,but what is missing ? He's got great friends,family,job (if you could really call it that). See Nick Carter really isn't a normal guy,he trys to be but he isn't.not really.He is a star,he's famous,for what ,well he's in a band called The Backstreet Boys,and i have to say they rock.So right now he is touring with them,and like i said he seems happy with everything but on the inside something is missing.He just wishes he knew what it was,so maybe he could find it and be a fully normal famous happy person.And really as crazy as his life can be,if you look at it from his point of view he is normal,you goes to the recording studio,does what he has to do,leaves,when the cd is finished it's released and then the group goes on tour to promote the cd,seems east enough but it's really a hard job.He really is a normal person like you and me,but sometimes other people don't see it that way.They just see fame and money and a guy they can use as a play toy to get famous and rich and then just dump him.And it was mostly girls that did this,just played with his heart and then left him there and go on with their life.He always says to himself it will never happen again,the tattoo says so,"Old habits Die hard".But it does and he gets hurt again and again,and that affects his trust on people he meets,he wishes it wouldn't but some people are just crazy.Just like his ex-girlfriend,ah how he hated her,why he got with her in the first place was beyond him ,really the three months that they dated was like a blurr.All the girls want him for what he is,a superdtar,and not who he is,which if they looked close enough they would see,a great,kind,nice,caring,loving guy who just wants ,well he's still thinking about that.But truth be told he has thought about it,alot,and really what he wants is a girl,no a woman.A woman who will understand him,and love him for who he is.A woman who will say if he calls and says "hey hun,i'm going to late tonight,gotta finish up a song ,you don't mind do you ?",and the girl would respond "no it's fine,i understand,you go work,i'll see ya later,love you ".A love from a woman that will last forever,and a love that he can count on.Aknock on the door,he heard Aj's voice " Nick,come on,the photoshoot is in a half hour"."Alright" he said "be there in a minute".Cause by the time he had thought about it,the signing was over and hev was back in the hotel,did he reallt just go off into his own little word ? Ah well,just a few more weeks of touring and then a break to rest my mind he thought.And as he walked down the hall he promised himself this time he was going to find a girl,but a girl that would treat him right,not just a guy that's a play toy,and when it's broken throw it away,no,he was better than that,and he derseved better.No,this time he was going to find a normal girl,and as he went down the stairs he had no idea that this normal girl was just a state away,a state that was there next stop on the tour.
End Notes:
The Concert coming up soon !
The Concert by NC 1
Author's Notes:
Nick's point of view
Here we are he thought as the boys tour bus pulled into another arena,and in a few hours time he would be on that stage again,and after that to a club to find a woman who is true.lol He had to laugh at himself for that one,it sounded so weird.Nick was glad to be touring,he really was but he also wanted a break,he was so tired.But he wouldn't trade this for anything in the world.All the people you got to meet,places you got to see,and also some very good food,but for right now,they were in the US,and they were almost done with the tour and thank God cause this was one of the hardest parts,is when the tour is over cause then you go wtf ,what am i supposed to do now ? Your whole life is about making the music and recording and then touring,but Nick always wondered what in the hell is he supposed to do after the tour is over.Sure he found things to do,but when he had done everything he had wanted to do and there was nothing else left to do,then what ? It's then that he wishes he had someone to share everything with,to share lofe,love,happiness,everything,if he could just find a normal girl."Nick,come on man,time to get ready for the show" Brian's voice came through the door."Alright,comin" he replied. Later on stage,Nick stoped to get a drink of water,my God ,this crowd is huge he thought,packed is the only way to describe it really.The concert had sold out yet again for them,and Nick was happy but still.While singing the chours to Panic he looked over the crowd ,so many girls,none of them want me for me,ah he thought,this is goona be alot harder than i thought.During one of the slow tracks,Love will keep you up all night,the boys were free to walk around the stage instead of dance,give them a break between songs,it was during this time that Nick noticed a girl in the second row,wow she was pretty,and she was just standing there,swaying to the music,how come she's not singing along to the song he wondered ? But God she is beautiful,oh she's looking at me,turn Nick turn,go the other way he thought,don't let her see you checking her out.He came back to where she was just a few minutes later and she saw him come back over and she smiled at him,she smiled,hey that hurt he thought,Howie had hit him in the back,Nick was standing there speechless,he had forgot the words,he was just blown away by that smile,he quickly found the verse and started up again and went to the other side of the stage and stayed there so he wouldn't forget the words of the songs again.Later when the boys got off the stage they had a break so the fans could line up for "Meet'n'Greet" with the boys.So when the boys got in the dressing room,the rest of the guys started asking questions of why he had stoped and froze up there."Well" he said "i saw a girl smile at me" he said to them with a strange lok on his face."Nick ,come on man ,lots of girls have smiled at you,what makes her so different ?" Brtian asked. "That's just it ,i don't know" he said back."Nick man" Aj said " you saw he boobs and wanted her for the night,just say it man,it's cool,you know you can tell us anything ,we're your boys Nizzle " ."Thanks Jizzle,but it's not cause of her boobs or wanting to sleep with her,she just smiled and i don't know, i just felt something" he said.All the guys looked at him with very strange looks on their faces,and all watched him as they walked to the meet n greet.As he was signing photos he was also looking for the girl,maybe she would like a picture with me he thought.Well it wasn't long after that that he saw a girl that looked likevher,no wait,wrong color hair,it was already 45 minutes into the meet n greet and still no sigh of her,Nick was wondering if he was ever gonna see her agian,if he was ever gonna see her smile again.It was to the end of the line and stillno sign,he had given up hope that he wound see her but that was on the inside,on the outside he was smiling and looked happy and content.But the last girl,the very last he reconized,wait that can't be her ,can it ? He thought his eyes were playing tricks,but no it was her,wow he thought,preety brown hair,nice figure,beautiful smile,God that smile ,and shew had blue eyes to.She came up to the table and smiled and said"Hi Nick ,my name is Kala,could you please sign this for me ? " She looked nervous,but happy. "Sure" he said "and it's ok,you don't have to be nervous,i'm just a normal guy,it's cool".He gave her his best smile and she asked for a picture,he gave the best smile again in hopes that she would remember it forever.Now the meet n greet was over and Nick was walking back to his hotel room,he felt weird,like a mixture of sadness,happiness,and losing something forever that you know you could never get back,it felt weird cause he hadn't felt this way in a long time.He stoped and said no,i like her,what if she likes me too and tat's why she was nervous ? He acted on nothing but an impulse,he raced back to where the meet greet was where some fans usually stayed to chat about the concert and he looked for her,no sign,he went to the parking lot,he saw a girl that looked like her,he ran over and just stood there."Um,hi,um i was wondering if i um could have your number ? " He said it so fact the girl named Kala didn't understand what he had said."Sorry,what did you say?" "I said ,can i please have your number if it's ok with you ? "There was another girl in the car that Kala was about to get into and she gave thumbs up and a yes do it sort of answer."Ok,i get home off of work at six so any other time before that i'm busy,sorry."She handed him a piece of paper with her number and for a second touched his hand "It's cool" Nick said although he was about to bust inside. "Fine with me,i'll give ya a call in the next few days,is that ok ? " "Yes,that's fine,bye" "Bye" Nick said,and he watched her get in the car and drive off,"Yes" he said out loud,and started jumping up and down,the happiness that had filled his heart when she touched his hand,the way she talked,looked,just everything was driving him up the wall,he had to call her,had to,just to hear her voice,it was like heaven to hear it.He walked back into the hotel and to his room and tried to go to sleep knowing that tomorrow he would hear her voice but he couldn't,he was too happy.Finally about 2 am he finally dozed off with dreams of her and her smile and her touch,and it was the best sleep he had ever had."Nick,wake up,somethings happened to Aaron" was all he heard when he woke up.
End Notes:
Next chapter up soon !
The Call by NC 1
Author's Notes:
Kala's point of view
Kala's friend Holly had come over the next night after the concert to see if she was still in shock,she was."I just can't believe he asked for my number,just like that,and i gave it to him! I gave it to him Holly,i've never really given my number out to any guys,can you believe it?" "Yeah i can,Kala you've liked him for how long and he asked for your number,and remember when he was on our side of the crowd,how he just stoped and looked at you and lost track?" "He likes you Kala,i know he does,so just go with it,if he calls he calls,if he asks you to go out,you better do it,how many girls get this dream come true,to date Nick Carter?" "I'm not dating him" said Kala,he just asked for my number,that's all,it's not like he's gonna call me." "Oh sure,you say that,he could hardly talk when he asked you for your number and you didn't see the way he looked at you when you touched his hand,i think you made him lose his mind really." "Ok,i noticed him looking at in a funny way but come on ,Nick like me, a girl for a no name town who just smiles at him and asks for an autograph,what's so special about that? Thousand's of girls do that everynight at the concerts so what's the big deal?" "The big deal is" Holly said " is that he didn't go to any other girl and ask for their number,he came to you and asked for yours,so that means he likes you and wants to know you and maybe even date you,that's what the big deal is." She made a good point,he couldn't speak when he saw her,lost his voice on stage when she smiled at him,he looked like he was gonna lose his mind when she touched his hand,well maybe it was possible for him to like her.I mean so wasn't ugly,not the most stunning woman on the earth but not ugly,and she had a good figure,maybe it was possible."Ok,so maybe he does like me,what do i do now?" "You wait for him to call you,anf honey by the way he was looking at you i would guess he will call fisrt thing tonight"said Holly. Later on Holly left,she needed to sleep cause she had work in the morning ,so Kala was left by herself for the rest of the night,so she sat on her couch and watched some tv and she was halfway through a movie when her phone rang. "Hello" she said."Hello,is Kala there?""This is she,may i ask who's calling?" "Hey Kala,it's Nick,how are you?" Oh my God she thought,he called me,Holly was right,he does like me. "So,how are you doing?" he asked. "I'm fine,i was just watching a moive." "Which one?" "I Am Legend,it's great."Oh,i love that one,yeah it is great,what other movies do you like?" And this is how the rest of their conversation went,asking eachother questions just to know what the other liked.Nick found out what Kala's job was and what he favorite foods were and even that she had a crush on him,although that had slipped out and she didn't mean to say it.Kala found out that Nick was just as funny as she had always heard on LiveDaily where she talked to people at BSB and got info on what they were up to.She also found out that besides having his blonde moments Nick was so smart it amazed her.And he liked coca cola just as much as she did.They talked and talked until it was 4 am and they both needed sleep but before Kala could hang up Nick wanted to ask her one more question. "What is it?" she said . "Would you like to got out with me in three weeks?" No answer. "Kala,are you there?" "Yes i'm here,just got sidetracked,um sure ok,but why three weeks if i can ask?" "Because in three weeks the tour will be finished and we can have time to ourselves and nobody to disturb us" "We that sounds good,real good,so yeah three weeks it is then.I'll talk to you later then?" "Yeah,i'll try to call you in the next couple of day,is that ok?" "Yeah that's fine,talk to you later,bye." "Bye,sleep well." "You too." And Kala hung up the phonw,wow it was 4 am,she had spent all night talking to Nick Carter,she couldn't believe it,and now she was going on a date with him in three weeks,this is going to be great,after that stupid ex-boyfriend things are finally changing for the beteer.Kala went to sleep with a head full of dreams and a heart full of love,and the hope that this really wasn't a dream,she fell asleep to dreams of Nick and of touching his lips.
End Notes:
Next chapter up soon !
The Date by NC 1
Author's Notes:
both points of view
Three weeks passed like a breeze,Nick called Kala every night after the concert when it was time to relax and they would talk and talk till 3 am,that was the cut off time,cause they both had work to do tomorrow.Well the day of the date had come and like any girl Kala was freaking out about what to wear.Michelle wasn't helping either,just saying things like"it doesn't matter what you wear anyway,he's gonna take it off,so just go like you are." and "i want to go,maybe i can get in his jeans". It was things like that that Michelle said that made Kala mad but soon Holly was over and Michelle had to leave to go on a datw with her boyfirend and thank God or Kala was gonna kill her.After about ten minutes Holly had picked the best dress for her,it was a light blue dess that came to her knees and had a v neck to but no low,and was very pretty.The plan was for Nick to come pick Kala up at 8:30 sharp and to be dressed her best.So it was eight thrity and the doorbell ranf,Kala turned around and looked at Holly and mouthed"do i look ok?" "yes,perfect,now go and have fun" "bye". Nick was dressed to impress for sure,in a black suite with red tie and he had even geled his hair,helook ed her and the famous carter smile came on his face."You look ,um wow,just so beautiful."Thanks,so do you." "Shall we?" said Nick. "We shall" Kala repiled. It took no time to get to the restaurant"Cocoma" which was the best that they could go to.Thet had just got in and sat down when Kala's cell phone rang.It was a number she had never seen so she left it alone and figured if it was someone she knew they could leave a message.Oh they did,she checked her messages as they're order was coming.It was her brother,Jack,saying he was at the hospital with their dad,he had a stroke and she needed to come now."Oh no !" "What's wrong?" Nick asked. "My dad had a stroke and he's in the hospital,i have to go,i'm so sorry Nick ,maybe we can do this another time?" said she this very fast and was getting up from her chair when he grabed her arm.She thought that he was gonna make her stay or hurt her,because that is what her ex-boyfriend would do if he didn't get to spend time with her.But he had concern in his eyes and said to the waiter"Please ,don't get the food,we will not be here to eat it." "But Nick,no you stay, eat don't worry about it,i'll come back later." "No,i won't this is your family,they need you,come on lets go,we'll get the limo and go." "Thank you so much Nick" "It's no trouble,besides i like do this for you,i want to help." They got to the hospital in five minutes time and went to room 202 on the second floor which is the directions her brother gave her on the phone. They walked in and saw a woman and a young man sitting down in chairs."Kala",the woman said.And she got up and hugged her,as did the man,and Nick shook hands with both and said woh he was as Kala went to see her dad.He was sleeping and she touched his hand and he gripped it back,and smiled.She got another chair and sat next to him until the doctor came with some news.Nick stood to the side and let the family speak to him,it really wasn't his place to be there after all. "Well,he is doing good at the moment,he will be forgetful at times and he might have some trouble walking and talking but other than that he will be fine.But we are going to keep him for the next two weeks and let him recover here and then hew can go home." "Oh thank you so much,we don't know how to thank you." They all said this over and over,and finally the doctor left, and Kala's mo asked what Nick was doing here ,and the reason for being so well dressed."Well,we were on a date,mom,we were going eat but as soon as i got the call we came over." "Oh hunny,you mean ya'll didn't eat?" Both Kala and Nick shook there heads. "Well go down to the cafeteria and get some thing to eat,the both of you." she said . "But,no it's fine,we'll stay here mom,just for a while?" "No,go eat ,the both of you,i'm so sorry ya'll didn't get to enjoy your date,but i'm sure your dad will make up for it later.Go eat,we'll see you later" so they both walked out and went down to the cafeteria and got some food,which really wasn't that bad,it wasn't cocoma but it was good."Do you want to consider this a date,eating in a cafeteria?" Nick asked " We can if you want." said Kala. "Good cause i want to,it might not be the best but hey it's something to tell our friends,oh we ate in a cafeteria for our first date,i can see them luaghing now." and he started to laugh as he saw the picture in his mind."yeah,i can see that too,them just laughing it up as we say well we did have a good time,well at least i am." Kala repiled. "Good,i'm glad you having a good time,so am i,this is great." Afterwards,they went back to Kala's dad's room and her mom told them to go and head home,she's got it from here.So they got in the limo and Nick took Kala to her house,as they were there,Nick got out and helped Kala out and said good night.Wait Kala thought,we're not gonna kiss? nothing not even the cheek? So as she said goodbye to him he turned to leave and she turned him around and kissed him full on the lips.His lips were so sweet,like a candy she had never tasted before,but she wanted more."Mmmm" Nick moaned,and leaned into her.Man,she was a good kisser,he had never kissed any girl like this,and she just pulled him around and kissed him! He thought he'd take it slow cause he really liked her but she thought otherwise,which was fine with him.They broke the kiss off,both couldn't breathe."I'll call you tomorrow" said Nick with a husky voice.Kala wispered in his ear"Alright". Thet kissed one more time and finallt said goodbye but both didn't want to leave eachother,it was hard to part but they did and both went to bed with very good dreams of the others lips with a smile on their face.
End Notes:
Next chapter up soon !
Family by NC 1
Author's Notes:
both points of view
Nick went with Kala to the hospital to see her dad everyday until he was well enough to get released.When he did everyone gathered at her parents house for dinner,including Nick.Dinner there was different for him,it wasn't like having dinner with his family.His family now was seperating and growing apart and he hated that fact,but this,this family welcomed him into their house with smiles and hugs and thanks for being there with Kala and being there for her dad.It was a nice change for him,he loved this,everyone was happy and smiling and just in a good mood.Usually when he had dinner with his family everyone was mad at someone and it made it hard for everyone to enjoy and get along with one another.
Later that night Kala told Ncik that she wanted to stay the night at her parents house just to spend time with her dad and make sure he was ok.So on the way outside Nick said goodbye to her family and thanked them for everything amd steped outside to say goodbye to Kala.He wanted to ask her out on another date but really didn't know how so he just blurted it out."Would you like to go out friday night?" "Yeah,that would be great.Where do you wanna go?" "Oh,that's a surprise,you'll have to wait and see,just be ready at 6 ok?" he said. "Oh alright,but is it going to be fun?" "Yes,it will be fun ,i promise." "Alright,talk to you later." "Alright,goodbye." "Bye" Kala said,they kissed real quick and Nick got in his car and went home.
On the way home Nick's mind wandered back to Kala,he couldn't keep his mind off her.He got out his cd and put it in the cd player and hit track 11,and on comes "who needs the world",that's was one of the best songs he did,he thought. Meanwhile over at Kala's parents house Kala was getting ready for bed in her old room,her brother knocked and came in and closed the door behind him. "What's up?" "I wanted to talk to you about Nick." "What about him ?" "I want you to watch out for yourself,i know your old enough to take care of yourself and i know i really don't know him but he just poped out of nowhere and is just to nice and caring to really be like that.Just watch out for yourself ok ? I don't want to see you get hurt." "Look" Kala said "Nick is a good guy,you may think he's to good to be real but he is real ok,and besides he didn't just pop out of the sky,he's from the Backstreet Boys,i've loved the guys for years,you know that,you've seen is face on posters and magazines,i'll watch out for myself ok ,don't worry about me ok ?" "Alright,just next time you go out with him call me after and let me know how it goes and what he says and does ok ?" "Alright" Kala said.She was looking forward to her date with Nick,she knew deep down in her heart that he was a good guy and wouldn't hurt her.She was not gonna let her brothers words get to her,he's to good to be real,come on ! Of course he's real,he was standing in our living room! She had to laugh out loud at that one,and with the thought of seeing Nick in just a couple of days for their second date she went to sleep.
End Notes:
next chapter up soon !
Laughter and tears by NC 1
Author's Notes:
both ponits of view
Kala was excited to go on here date with Nick.seeing as it was a surprise was even more exciting than knowing what was going to happen cause it could be anything.it could be a nice boat ride in the florida keys,or a pinnic on the beach or skating in the park,it could be anything and that was what was so exciting about it cause she just didn't know.she couldn't wait.
(date night)

Nick was waiting outside Kala's house,he was right on time she thought.oh God,he looked so handsome,in dark blue jeand and a rock'n' roll t-shirt,nothing to classy otr cheesy,but just right.she choose almost the same thing but her clothes fit just a little bit tighter on her,his were a little loose,which was a good look she said to herself.she walked out to him and he just eyed here up and down,she smiled and said "you look nice". "so do you" Nick said,he smiled ,wow he has a beautiful smile she thought."ready?" she asked. "yep.lets go".

After some driving and seeing the sights a bit Nick went to their surprise date,he thought it might be fun to take her to the state fair.she had never been there she thought ,cause in her opinion you were just wasting your money to get a teddy bear but tonight she didn't think about that ,tonight she was going to have fun.she looked up at all the rides and thought to herself,he can't really expect her to get on the tilt'o'whirl,she was scared of heights,but Nick looked over at her and told her it would be fine,she's safe with him,he'll protect her.

They started going on ride after ride and Kala was having so much fun she really didn't notice her stomach start to turn after she got on one of their last rides,but when she got off she had to go to the bathroom,she did't feel wel at all.while Kala was inside the bathroom Nick was outside waiting for her.while Nick was waiting for Kala a pretty blonde came up to Nick."hi"she said "hi" Ncik said back. "your Nick Carter right?" "um,well yeah that's me,what do ya need?" he wasn't just going to turn down a fan,he couldn't do that,they gave him life,they deserved tha best."could i have your autograph ,if you don't mind?" "not at all" he said. she handed him a peice of paper as she said her name"i'm michelle,nice to meet you." "nice to meet you too" Nick said back."there ya go" he handed her back the peice of paper and she said thanks,but when Nick tought she had turned around to leave he was wrong.Michelle came up close to him and Nick just froze"Kala isn't worth it,but i am,i can make it worth your while". she whispered in his ear.she handed him a peice of paper with her number on it and Nick just looked at her in disbelief.she moved closer to him and Nick just couldn't move,she had pinned him up against the wall,she moved closer still.she looked up at him and started to kiss him,he just stood there,unable to move.Nick's mind was going crazy,here this girl was ,he didn't know here and yet he was kissing her,no wait she was kissing him,but he was here with Kala,he liked Kala,he wanted to be with her.He pushed Michelle away,she looked at him and said"what's your problem? i thought you liked it when girls came onto you?" "no,that was the old me,i've changed,and besides i'm here with Kala,i like her,i don't like you." at that moment Kala came out of the bathroom,she looked at both Nick and Michelle."what are you doing here Michelle?" "i'm here with jake,but i saw Nick ,you know i love bsb so i thought maybe it would be ok if i asked him for his autograph and then he just kissed me,out of the blue,he's not the person i thought he was,and your going out with him?" she said in disbelief.Kala looked at Nick,and started to walk away.with tears in her eyes she was going to walk home.Nick turned around and let loose on Michelle."what is your problemhuh? what in the world do you have against Kala? what you don't like her cause she's dating me and you want me to yourself, is that it?"he yelled "look,i don't know what your problem is but if your really a fan of the group and me then you wouldn't be lying to Kala and you wouldn't be doing this to me". and he turned around and went to go find Kala.she was outside of the entrance."Nick,go away,i don't want to hear it,i took a chance with you thinking that you might be different but your just the same.just the same as every other guy.Nick just stood there,he didn't know what to say,he didn't blame Kala for not wanting to see him or talk to him,and in her eyes he did look like every other guy cause every other guy had most likely done this to her,hurt her so bad that she just broke down and cried.

"um,hi,are you Nick?"a guy asked "uh yeah dude,what ya need?" "i'm jake,michelle's boyfriend,wait,sorry ex-boyfriend,i saw what she did to you and i know who Kala is,can i talk to her for a moment?" "um,sure,she's over there" he pointed to the entrance."Kala?" "oh,hey jake,what's up?" Kala said while wiping her tears hoping he wouldn't see."i saw what really happened with Nick and Michelle, she told me she was going do something but didn't tell me what and i wanted to know so i followed her.i saw he go up to Nick and ask something and he did what ever she had asked but then she backed him up against the wall." "she kissed him,he didn't kiss her,and he pushed her the hell away and if heard what he just said to her a minute ago you would love him." "what did he say?" Kala asked now wanting to know "well he basically told her to take a flying leap really.he told her that if she was really a fan of the group and of him than why is she treating him like this.and she wouldn't be lying to you if she was a true fan,i think he meant that if she was a true fan that she would want him to be happy and that if he's happy with you she'll have to get over it." "really?" Kala asked "yep" so i think the two of you need to talk,k?" "k,and jake,thanks for this,for explaining." "no prob,if ya need me,just give a holla." and with that he walked away.Nick came by Kala and just looked at her,he had heard the whole conversation,they didn't need to talk,enough was said,they just huged,got up and went to Kala'd house.
End Notes:
next chapter up soon!
Kissing all night long by NC 1
Author's Notes:
Kala and Nick's pov
When Kala and Nick got back to Kala's house they just sat in the car.It was akward between them now that the fight with Michelle had happened,Kala felt like she had lost a peice of her heart.Michelle wasn't really her best friend and she got on her nerves alot but still she did have a heart and she was human but this was pushing it a bit to far for her to deal with.All her life she could never trust anyone,not even her friends now ! It was crazy. Nick was the first to break the tension.

"So,would you like to go inside?"

"Yeah,lets go,I'm getting a little cold."

Once inside they just stood there,not sure of what to do.Nick haden't really planned this far ahead plus he sure as hell didn't plan for the spat with Michelle.

"Um,do you wanna watch a movie?" Kala asked him

"Sure,what ya got?"

"Um well I love I am legend,how about that ?"

"Sounds good,I love Will Smith,he's such a good actor."

"Oh,I know,he's great,I just love Men In Black."

So as they sat in Kala's house watching the movie Nick kept on trying to figure out how to move closer to her without her knowing it.This was really the hard part cause you had to move ever so slowly which Nick hardly ever did but for her he would,he didn't know why but something about her seemed so right.She was so pretty,and had a nice figure but she just seemed different from all the other girls that were in Hollywood.She didn't even look like any of them,she was just different from the inside out right down to her name.Not very many girls that he had met had the name Kala,and it was very pretty.Now if he could just get a bit closer,he knew he would have to take it slow with her and that was fine.

Usually when he was with a girl she wanted him then and there and then just use him and dump him ,but he had a feeling that she was above all that trash,that she really had a heart and would never do that.So he'd take it slow and he didn't mind it would give him time to enjoy her as she would enjoy him,he didn't want her for just sex he wanted a real relationship with a person that could be there for him when he needed a shoulder to cry on or someone to complain to when work wasn't the good just someone to be there when nobody else was.

In truth all the really had were his siblings and the guys in which his case he considered them his brothers so really there were siblings also.But other than them and the fans he had no one.his mom and him didn't talk and that was a sore subject but him and his dad did speak but it was really business and some family chit-chat and that was it,nothing else.So he was very happy to finally have someone whom he could learn to trust and just be himslef for once.

Nick kept moving closer and closer to me,God he smelled so good,he was wearing Curve colone for men and that was one of her favorites for guys,her brother wore it when he went to clubs to get girls.Now came the part of the movie that always made her cry,the end when he gave up his life for the rest of the world to live again.Oh God Kala don't cry she thought to herself.He can't see you crying,your so much stronger than that,but she couldn't help it,a tear slipped down her cheek and Nick brushed it off and she flet his hand on her back rubbing it to try to sooth her.

He was so sweet,she didn't derseve him at all.She looked over at him and gave a watery smile and mumbled thanks.

"No problem,it's ok,the first time I watching I teared up too."

"Really?"

"Yep,I don't anymore but the first time just got to me,the movie has such a meaning to it,such a depth to it don't ya think ? I mean a watch it and think that's what could happen to out planet,to us,to the world,I'd be scared out of my mind,wouldn't you ?"

"I would but then I'd have to think that if I were one of those human creatures and someone else killed me like they all do after a while then I'd see God and maybe the rest of my family and I'd be happy,even though I'd have been through alot and it was very tough I's be happy."

"Wow,now that was deep."

"Thanks" Kala said as she blushed a nice shade of red.

"Don't blush,you don't have to be embarrased,it's fine"Nick laughed as he moved closer to her

"Ok,then I won't be" she said as she moved closer to him too.

Finally their lips met and they kissed deeply.Nick moved closer still and put his hands to her face,cupping her face in his hands,her skin was so soft.He ran his hands through her hair,the smell that came from it was so powerful that he deepened the kiss even more.Kala moved her hands up to Nick's nech and ran her hands through his short blonde hair.Their hands now moving up and down eachother's body wanting to explore more and more,Nick's jacket came off and went to the floor and Kala's shirt was now all the way up to under her bra.They were both hot as hell when they finally pulled away from eachother and then just looked at eachother and smiled.

This was a way for each of them to get out every emotion that they were feeling and they both knew that they needed to get them out cause they both have kept them in for far to long and this was a perfect way to both get it all out and get to know eachother in a different light.

That night Nick slept over on Kala's couch but she didn't mind cause she was right there with him,fast asleep ,but sleep only came to them at 4 in the morning when they finally had finished getting to know eachother....for that night at least.
End Notes:
keep reading,next chapter up soon ? and please review,i would love to improve and thanks for all the advice and i hope the story is looking good for all of you.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8999