Anyone you want to be by Lindsee
Summary: Lindsee Peterson has the job that any red blooded woman would kill for: Orlando Bloom's personal assistant. To her it's a love/hate deal since her employer knows jsut the right buttons to push to annoy her.

When Lindsee starts exchaning e-mails with a online friend, she tells a little white lie about who she is. It's a little white lie it wouldn't hurt since she will never meet her e-mail friend right? It ends up blowing up in her face when she finds out the identity of who her e-mail friend really is. When it comes time to decide rather or not to tell the truth she may either end up getting burned or losing a great relationship.
Categories: Orphan Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 23208 Read: 16180 Published: 06/22/08 Updated: 06/24/08

1. Chapter 1 by Lindsee

2. Chapter 2 by Lindsee

3. Chapter 3 by Lindsee

4. Chapter 4 by Lindsee

5. Chapter 5 by Lindsee

6. Chapter 6 by Lindsee

7. Chapter 7 by Lindsee

8. Chapter 8 by Lindsee

9. Chapter 9 by Lindsee

10. Chapter 10 by Lindsee

Chapter 1 by Lindsee
You could be anyone you wanted to be on the Internet. So a little lie told through e-mails and instant messages wouldn’t hurt anyone. Lindsee thought while reading a e-mail from her e-mail friend since September. Not like she would ever meet this person in real life. To her, her life sucked considering the guy she had any slight interest in didn’t seem to know she existed or that she was alive.

Hell the man was her own boss and the world knew who he was. It seemed the only time she existed was when he needed her assistance. She just wanted to forget about her job for the minute and get lost in her own little world. She only seem to be able to get lost in her own little world when she was sitting in front of her laptop logged onto the internet.

Lindsee fully focused on the laptop screen in front of her while responding to the open e-mail smiling. Always getting a e-mail from Foldawaygirls-77 made her day and bought a smile to her face. Especially after a long hard day.

Hey L41482,
How have you been? How’s the world of modeling treating you? Good I hope. I had a little break so I thought I would drop you a note. There’s something that I really need to ask you. I’ll talk to you later.
Foldaway.

What the hell did Foldaway need to talk to her about? Lindsee didn’t have time to think just as her cell phone started to ring. Lindsee groaned flipping open her cell seeing the number and the person calling her belonged to no other than her boss.

Orlando stared at the laptop screen re-reading the e-mail he had just typed making sure it sounded good before hitting send and sitting back grabbing his cell to dial his assistant’s number. Kiera sat in the corner chuckling while going over a script scene they were to film later that day.

“You know Lindsee is in the other room right? I don’t see the point in why your calling her cell when you could just go to the next room.”

Orlando smiled as he let his cell ring. “I know, but I just don’t feel like standing up and I like to bug her. She has this cute, funny reaction when she gets mad.”

“One of these days your gonna make that poor girl snap and she’s gonna bite you in the ass.” Kiera replied still reading the script scene a second before a very annoyed Lindsee walked in with her cell to her ear. She shot a glaring look towards Orlando.

“You rang Mr. Bloom?” Lindsee said with the tone of sarcasm dripping in her voice making Kiera hide a smile behind the script.

Orlando looked over the top of the laptop screen giving her a goofy, crocked smile. A smile that usually drove women crazy. It only aggravated and annoyed Lindsee at the moment. “What’s with calling me Mr. Bloom all of the sudden?”

“I’m just trying to be professional.” Lindsee responded putting on a fake smile. God he had seriously gotten dead ass lazy ever since he got that damn laptop. Right now Lindsee just wished she could pick up the electronic equipment and just hit him over the head with it to wipe that damn annoying crocked smile off of his handsome, British face.

How did women find this God damn man so hot and attractive when he was clearly annoying? They would think differently if they worked for him for a week. “What do you want boss?”

“Just wanted to see where you were that’s all.” Orlando responded.

“I was on my break. Or I was on my break enjoying it, until you got cell phone happy.”

Kiera chuckled since she had to love Lindsee. She was the only woman who was brave enough or had the balls to stand up and talk back to Orlando. How she was with Orlando made her seem them as a married couple. They would make a cute couple if they ever did get together and he had enough sense to ditch Kate.

“Ugh! I’m going back to the other room. Don’t call me unless it’s really important or you need anything, except to laugh at me pretty boy.” God I need to get the hell out of this job. Lindsee thought walking out of the room with the sound of Orlando’s laughter echoing from where he sat all over the room.

“So how did the pretty boy annoy you today?” Lindsee’s best friend Arden Hunter asked as she and Lindsee were seated at a booth at one of their favorite restaurants they normally ate it.

“How’d you guess he annoyed me?” Lindsee asked reaching for her menu while trying to blow her black colored hair out of her eyes that had slipped from the clip she was using to keep her above the shoulder length hair pulled back.

Arden smiled grabbing her menu. “Because he’s the only one who would usually get you worked up. So what did Orlando Bloom did today that just got under your skin and rubbed ya the wrong way?” Arden asked as her green eyes started to dance with curiosity. Arden had been Lindsee’s best friend ever since she had relocated out to LA from Delaware. Her reason for locating out here was to start a new exciting beginning and life.

So here they were two soon-to- be 25 year-old women living in LA with exciting jobs or at least one of them had a exciting job. Arden was a new upcoming fashion model who kept getting work left to right and Lindsee had so much to thank her for since she got her the job as Orlando Bloom’s assistant.

Unlike Lindsee, Arden was completely opposite in the looks department. She had dark red colored hair with the deepest green emerald colored eyes making her look kind of exotic, while Lindsee had greyish, blue colored eyes and black hair.

It was black at the moment until she got the urge to dye it another shade in the hair color shade rainbow. Arden was born naturally thin, willowy and skinny while Lindsee struggled most of her life with her weight. She had managed to drop a bit of weight, but didn’t let that little road block in her life stop her. Her weight and body didn’t control her, she controlled them. She knew in reality she may never be as skinny as Arden or as pretty as Kate Bosworth was a woman she really didn’t like, but had to deal with since she was Orlando’s girlfriend.

“He’s gotten so damn lazy ever since he learned how to work a damn computer and got one. I was on break and pretty boy decides to bug me by calling my cell phone while I was just a room and a few step walk away.” Lindsee muttered scanning the menu seeing what appealed to her for dinner that night. “I was on my damn break and he knew that to. Sometimes I think he just keeps me around to be his fucking amusement. God how do women find him so attractive?”

Arden smiled as their waiter approached the table taking their drink orders before going to tend to some other customers leaving them both time to decide on what they wanted to eat. “Changing the subject did Foldaway person e-mail you today?”

Lindsee looked over the top of her menu with a smile. “Yes I did I was reading it when pretty boy decided to be a British pain in the ass. He or she wanted to ask me something. I didn’t have time to respond.”

“He or she? You don’t know if your talking to a guy or another woman?” Arden asked a tad surprised.

“Well I mean it’s not like I would ever meet this person in real life. I mean it also gives me right to lie as well.” Lindsee responded before darting her eyes back to her menu.

“Ok I have to ask this what did you lie about to this person? Be honest now Linds.”

Lindsee lowered the menu with a guilt ridden sigh. “About what I do as a living.”

“Which was?”

“That I was a upcoming, rising fashion model.” Lindsee weakly responded.

“Lindsee.”

“Well I had a picture of us right in front of my laptop the moment he or she asked what I did for a living. Did you want me to tell him or her straight out that I work as Orlando fucking hot British sex God’s assistant?”

Arden chuckled shaking her head no agreeing that Lindsee had a point there. As much as Lindsee hated her job she really appreciated Orlando’s privacy. Lindsee’s eye finally landed on the dish she wanted for dinner just as her cell rang. “God I hate this thing ans the sound of the contraction.” Lindsee muttered reaching into her purse to pull out the shrilling sounding cell. “Who is it?” Arden asked as Lindsee flipped her phone open being answered with a look of disgust and groan.

“Three words British pain in the ass.” Lindsee muttered before answering. “Bloom what do you want? I’m A in the middle of dinner and B I am not on the clock at the freaking moment.” Lindsee hissed making Arden laugh.

“Yeah I kind of know that Peterson.” he responded sarcastically. “I need you to do a favor for me.”

“Well that ain’t new. What do you want me to do get you a box of bloody rubbers for a hot date?”

“Lindsee!” Arden gasped in shock. Lindsee covered the mouth piece with a evil smirk while she heard Orlando gasping in a shock reaction on the other end.

“No I don’t need what ever the hell you just called condoms. I need you to come pick up Sidi and dog sit for the night.”

“What? Where in the hell in my contract does it exactly say that I dog sit or work for Sidi?” Lindsee demanded in a upset, annoyed tone. “Last time I checked I only worked and slaved for you.”

“Linds I know just calm down alright. Look I have a date with Kate and she’s coming over here and I need Sidi to be gone. He seems to really like you God knows why.”

“Uhuh why do you want me to shack up Sidi for the night?”

“Because Sidi hates Kate. He snarls, barks and growls at her.”

“Sounds like the dog has my taste.” she mumbled not loud enough for Orlando to hear. “Ok fine, fine I’ll take Sidi for the night, but you owe me dinner.”

“Sounds fair I’ll see you in a little bit.” Lindsee ended the call noticing Arden smirking.

“What? He just dropped the doggie on me suddenly what did you want me to do?” Lindsee asked as she took out her wallet to drop a few dollars in front of Arden. “I need to make a rein check on our dinner I’ll talk to you or call you later.” Lindsee said while grabbing her purse and wallet scooting out of the booth.

Fifteen minutes later Lindsee parked the parking lot of the rich, fancy apartment complex Orlando was staying at while grabbing a little white plastic bag from Long’s drug store. He really owed her big time. She thought as she quickly made her way up the stairs to his apartment. So Sidi hated Kate like she did she could really grow to love this dog. What’s next Sidi secretly loved the Backstreet Boys? If so she would really love this pooch.

Lindsee stopped at Orlando’s apartment door and knocked waiting a few seconds for him to answer while she looked around at her surroundings. God the man really needed to buy a house here it would make her driving route out to him much easier. Lindsee turned to look at the door just s she heard Sidi barking on the other side of the door the same time he was running towards the door. A second later Orlando opened the door reveling a very happy Sidi who was still barking and wagging his tail at seeing Lindsee.

Before Lindsee could do anything Sidi suddenly jumped on his hand legs within reach to start licking at her face almost knocking her off her feet. Sometimes it sucked to be short and petite only standing 5'2. “Sorry about that.” Orlando responded while quickly going to fetch Sidi’s leash to clip onto his collar.

“It’s ok.” Lindsee replied while Sidi was still giving her a tongue bath as her fingers started to scratch behind his ears. Orlando came back hooking Sidi’s leash to his collar before he handed the leather leash over to Lindsee.

“Thanks for taking Sidi for the night.” he said right before Lindsee handed him the white plastic bag she had in her hand. “What’s this?” he asked some what confused. He looked seeing a wicked smile on Lindsee’s face.

“Condoms thought you might need them for your hot date night with the girlfriend.” Lindsee responded with a gleaming smirk.

“Ha, ha very funny Lindsee.” Orlando replied before bending down to scratch behind Sidi’s ear. “Now Sid be good for Lindsee. I better not hear you wreaked her place apart or got into any trouble.” Lindsee smiled reaching her free hand to pet Sidi on the head.

“Don’t worry he’s always good.” Lindsee responded only making him smile before she started to walk down the stairs with Sidi walking right in front of her.

Orlando looked at the laptop screen relieved that Kate was asleep and couldn’t disturb him. The only form of light in his dark bedroom was coming from the laptop screen. L41482 had finally sent him a response from the e-mail he had sent her earlier.

Hey back Foldaway,
What is the question that you want to ask me? Is it another question about me or just some other question. Write back.
L41482.

Orlando smiled as he quickly typed back his response before hitting the send button. He didn’t really need to rethink a decision he have had on his mind for the past 4 months which was wanting to meet L41482 in person. He wanted to be able to place a face with the other person he talked to on the other end of the laptop.

He didn’t exactly knew who L41482 quite was and would rather want to get to know her like a real friend. She had no clue who he was, yet somehow he felt he could trust her. If only he could be able to locate her she was somewhere in LA either that or like any other fashion model she was in Miami. It could be easy to track her down he even could get Lindsee to do it.

God that was happening a lot as well she would suddenly pop into his thoughts without any explanation. She had only been his assistant since that past April and he had to admit it she had grown on him. He had to admire the gutsy, sassy way she would talk back to him as if she had something to prove. Like she didn’t care if he was a hot movie star or celebrity and he kind of liked that.

He sometimes felt like he took advantage of Lindsee’s generosity or treated her like crap and felt bad, but he felt lucky to have her as a assistant. He just wished she would be able to open up to him so he could get to know her better.

He didn’t really know much about Lindsee Peterson except she was from Newark, Delaware a college city and state that was about 4 hours away from New York City. That was his determination and goal for the next few months while filming Pirates of the Caribbean 3 which was get Lindsee to open up and really get to know her.

It was almost midnight according to Lindsee’s alarm clock next to her bed. She felt thankful that today was her day off and she could sleep in late even if she had a bed partner being a loveable dog or not. Ok she had to admit that watching Sidi for a night wasn’t so bad.

Sidi had taken up one side of her full size iron four posted bed and used her thighs as a pillow enjoying from time to time while Lindsee scratched behind his ears. She couldn’t believe she was up at midnight watching Dead man’s chest of all the movies she had she had to choose this one. Didn’t she see Orlando Bloom enough 24/7? She guessed not.

Lindsee sighed and looked down at Sidi while stroking his head. “Why are men so complicated Sid?” Sidi adverted his chocolate brown eyes to look up at Lindsee replying with a whine. Lindsee smiled scratching behind his ear. “Oh like you care Sidi your just happy if someone is scratching behind your ears or rubbing your belly.”

Sidi lifted his head up looking at her wagging his tail. “I can tell you anything and you wouldn’t be able to share it to anyone. I can trust you with any secret.” Sidi continued to wag his tail while looking at Lindsee anxious to her what she had to say. “I have a really huge crush on your master, but he doesn’t seem to know I even exist and only sees me as his assistant and employee.” Sidi whine feeling Lindsee’s pain as he moved closer to Lindsee resting his head back on her legs.

“Want to know another secret Sidi I wish you were my dog because you’re the only male even if it one with four legs who seems to care about me.” Sidi lifted his head back up this time moving his face up closer to hers to give her a kiss on her cheek. The force of his lapping on her cheek knocked her backwards on her bed allowing him to crawl on top of her smothering her with sloppy kisses making her laugh as he crawled on top of her resting his head against her chest.
Chapter 2 by Lindsee
Sidi whine and nuzzled at Lindsee’s hand trying to wake her. She assumed she was just imaging or dreaming feeling Sidi’s wet nose before she realized she wasn’t as she felt Sidi given her a morning wake up call with his tongue against her cheek. God she had forgotten that Sidi was in her room as she sat up seeing Sidi lying on the bed looking at her wagging his tail holding his leash in his mouth.

Lindsee smiled realizing Sidi wanted to go out. She looked at the clock seeing it was almost 9:30 and Sidi had let her sleep in some and must have held his bladder just so she could sleep in. She owed him a good long walk as she jumped out of bed quickly tossing on a pair of shorts and grabbing a pair of her New balance sneakers slipping them on before quickly hooking the leash to Sidi’s collar.

Lindsee quickly grabbed her cell and keys to the apartment as she allowed Sidi to yank her out the door and down the stairs hardly given her a chance to lock her apartment door making her laugh as she ran to keep up with Sidi.

Orlando stared at the clock next to his bed seeing it was a little pass noon. He sat up suddenly remembering that he had dropped Sidi on Lindsee last night because of the woman currently sleeping right next to him in bed. Damn Lindsee was going to wail on his head. Orlando thought as he quickly jumped out of bed grabbing a pair of boxers laying nearby to rush over to Lindsee’s to pick Sidi up.

He quickly left Kate a note before getting dressed and driving over to Lindsee’s apartment. It was only a ten minute drive to Lindsee’s which didn’t take long to drive to. He was half way there as he took out his cell to dial Lindsee’s cell number. He was surprised when she suddenly answered.“Hello boss.” Lindsee responded in a cheerful tone. Ok what was up with Lindsee? Orlando thought surprised.

“Sorry I slept in a little late. I hope Sidi wasn’t to much trouble.” Orlando responded while pulling into the apartment complex parking lot.

“No he wasn’t any trouble at all.” Lindsee replied obviously not sounding hostel.

“Linds I just pulled into your apartment complex.”

“I know.” Lindsee replied a second before Orlando looked out the car window seeing Lindsee walking towards his car with Sidi on his leash while on her cell phone. Lindsee smiled stopping at the driver’s side hanging up her cell phone. Orlando rowed down the window allowing Lindsee to lean in. “I saw you pulling in as me and Sidi were coming back from our morning walk.”

“Oh wait you and Sidi went for a walk? He hardly lets anyone, but me walk him.” Lindsee smiled stepping back to allow him to step out of his car. “What did you do to him brag him with dog treats or something?” he asked looking down at Sidi.

“Nope he just let me sleep in this morning some held his bladder and woke me up when he wanted to go out. I was enjoying myself so we were walking for a few hours.”

“Are you sure you didn’t do something to him like brainwash him?” Orlando asked suspiciously looking at Sidi.

“Well ok I brainwashed him into liking the Backstreet Boys last night.” Lindsee teased with a teasing smile. “He can hit the high notes of the songs.” Orlando looked at her for a second trying to hold back a laugh seeing her smile indicting she was only kidding him. “I’m kidding all we did last night was just chill out on my bed and watched Dead man’s chest until I fell asleep.”

“Oh aren’t you sick of seeing me almost every day?”

“I am starting to feel like that yeah.” Lindsee replied just as Orlando’s cell started to ring. Lindsee watched seeing Orlando’s face of annoyance she assumed the person calling him was the ice queen herself Kate. Orlando quickly answered not enjoying the fact that Lindsee had to watch this.

“Kate what do you want? I’m kind of in the middle of talking with Lindsee.” Orlando said in a tone of annoyance. Lately Kate had been annoying and nagging him constantly and nonstop. It was making him rethink why he was with her. She wasn’t like she was when they first got together a few years back. She had gotten so skinny it was close to anorexic type skinny. He wished she would gain weight and have curves like Lindsee. There he went again thinking about Lindsee.

“Your at her place?!” Kate shrieked on the other end of the line. “Why the he hell are you at your assistant’s place?”

“You remember the black dog named Sidi Kate? You know the one you can’t stand who feels the same about you? He stayed overnight at Lindsee’s so we could fuck last night. To add more facts Lindsee was the one who kindly bought me a few boxes of Trojans last night as well.” Lindsee had to stare at Orlando almost close to laughing. Whatever he was saying to Kate had to be pissing her off. “When I get back we’re going to have a very long talk. Very long serious talk and if I hear one more insult about Lindsee you can consider us over for good.” Orlando slammed his cell phone shut with a frustrated sigh looking straight at Lindsee. “Sorry about that Linds.”

“It’s ok.” Lindsee replied with a smile. “I guess I better let you get going I’m sure you have some plans for the day.”

“Actually I was kind of hoping that you would want to join me for lunch to make up for ruining your dinner last night.” Lindsee didn’t say anything as she remained silent while thinking.“Please let me take you out to lunch at least to thank you for watching Sidi last night. I’ll even bring Sidi along.” Lindsee smiled and nodded.

“Ok I’ll bite, but only because your bringing Sidi along.” Lindsee replied before walking around to the passenger side of the car with Sidi to get into the car.

“You never told me exactly what made you want to become my assistant or what bought you out to Hollywood.” Orlando said thirty minutes later after they and Sidi were seated at a outside seat with Sidi sitting in between them. Lindsee bit her lower lip.

Yeah right like I’m going to admit to you I wanted to work for you just to be able to be near you without getting a restraining order slapped on my ass and because I have a big ass crush on you. Lindsee thought biting on her lower lip for another minute.

“I just wanted a new start in life. I never really been anywhere, but home and to me my life in Delaware was becoming boring so I moved out here to LA. I always wanted to have a career Hollywood related. I’ve always wanted to write movie scripts. Well that and be a FBI profiler in the profiling unit that does all the profiling on serial killers and notorious murderers and rapists.” Lindsee responded reaching for her glass of Coke to take a sip with the straw.

“Have you written or had anything published professionally?” Orlando asked intrigued at the fact that Lindsee wrote. He often wondered what she often did on her laptop that she always toted around with her.

“Well kind of. I had a letter printed in Cosmo magazine in response to a article about the BTK serial killer.”

“Cosmo?” Orlando asked a little confused.

“Cosmopolitan. It’s called Cosmo for short.”

“Ah the magazine or one of them your often reading?”

“Yeah. I see you in there as often as I see you on a daily basis.” Lindsee replied making him smile watching her take another sip of her Coke.

“So are you sick of me yet?” he asked in a joking tone. Oh I could never get sick of you, you hot sexy British stud.

“Ironically no I’m not. Maybe slightly annoyed when you want to bug me for the hell of it or when I have PMS.”

“That’ll explain some days why you seem kind of bitchy.” Lindsee let that comment slide being in a good mood. Or the fact she didn’t have a magazine within hand grasp to reach over to hit him on the head. Hey the British stud still was a man after all and only human.

Orlando parked in his reserved spot right in front of his apartment noticing Kate’s car was still parked in the spot it was the night before. Sidi seem to take notice making him start to growl. What was it with Lindsee and Sidi not getting along with Kate? Orlando thought as he stepped out of his car with Sidi right behind him. First he had to figure out why Sidi seem to love Lindsee and was whining when he had dropped her back off at her apartment.

He recalled what she said last night about her contract and Sidi and had to smile at her remark. Sidi seemed perfectly fine when he was returned back to him. Maybe if he renegotiated Lindsee’s contract and paid her extra she would like to watch and board Sidi. It wouldn’t hurt to ask her tomorrow during maybe lunch break. Yeah it sounded like a good idea. Orlando thought walking up the stairs with Sidi next to him.

Orlando stopped right in front of his apartment getting his apartment key ready as he thought he heard a noise behind the door. It sounded like Kate moaning along with someone else. It sounded like a man.

What? The hell? He thought quickly sliding the key into the lock hearing Sidi start growling. Orlando quickly unlocked the door before flinging open like a mad man hearing Kate’s and the stranger’s moaning become louder. The source of the moans was coming from his bedroom. He only took one step into the apartment before Sidi had run in barking straight to the bedroom.

What he saw next left him in complete and utter shock as well as in disbelief. Right in his own bed was Kate cheating on him and fucking some guy in his own bed! He stood there anger boiling over him just watching them until Kate was the first to notice him standing there. Kate quickly pushed the naked guy off of her and off the edge of the bed making him fall to the foot of the bed right in front of Orlando.

“Orli when did you come in?” Kate asked in shock as the naked guy was struggling to grab his underwear and clothes that were in a nearby pile mixed with Kate’s.

“A fucking minute ago. Why the hell ask such a stupid question when I own the fucking apartment!” Orlando snarled.

“Orli I can explain-“ Kate replied as she quickly grabbed a sheet to cover hear breasts.

“Explain what Kate? Explain how long you have been cheating on me? Explain why the hell you were stupid enough to cheat on me in my own bed as if our relationship during the last three years didn’t mean fucking thing to you? What the hell is there to explain Kate except you’re a lying, cheating slut!”

“Who you calling a lying cheating slut? I bet you have been lying and secretly fucking your artificial black, hair color fat cow of a assistant!” Kate venomously spat out. Orlando stared at her shooting her a look of daggers just so tempted to walk over to the bed and slap the words out of her lying, deceptive, conniving mouth. It was low to bring Lindsee into this their personal shit when she didn’t do anything at all to Kate.

“You and your fuck partner do me a favor get dressed and get the hell out of my apartment and the hell out of my life. You know that talk we were going to have consider it done because we’re through now get out you lying, cold hearted bitch.” Kate stared at him in shock not knowing who the hell he was that was standing there with a look of enrage and anger on his face.

Orlando walked out of his bedroom not wanting to look at the woman he thought who loved him for another minute and into the other room sitting on the sofa staring at the floor until Kate and the guy she cheated on had left.

He finally reacted as soon as he heard the apartment door closing behind them before standing up walking over to the fireplace mental to pick up a framed picture of him and Kate. “Fuck you Kate!” Orlando shouted as he tossed the framed picture across the room. The frame hit a wall breaking and shattering the glass. Watching the glass shatter and break reminded him of what his heart just went through a few minutes ago.

It was going to be a long boring night. Lindsee had decided to just stay in with a good, hot steamy Blaze romance novel and ordered in. Lindsee had camped herself on her sofa with a bottle of her favorite flavored Nestle water and open box of a untouched green pepper, tomato, mushroom thin crust topping pizza.

It was completely silent no phone ringing, no Orlando needing or asking her for anything. She missed him a little bit, but needed a night of silence. Focusing on someone else’s sex life even if it was in a book was a great way to temporally loose herself.

Just as it was getting to the good part in the book her cell phone started to ring. It was to good to be true. Lindsee thought with a sigh while answering her cell. “Hello.”

“Lindsee I’m sorry to call you at home and bug you on your night off.” Kiera said a second later. “Orli was suppose to meet me to do something tonight, but he hasn’t shown up. I was wondering if you might have known where he was?”

“Well I had lunch with him earlier other than that I have no clue where he went off to.” Lindsee replied concerned.

“You had lunch with him?” Kiera asked surprised.

“Yes I did. He said it was to thank me for watching Sidi last night as well as to make up for ruining my dinner the night before.”

“Oh I see. Hey Linds if he calls you can you tell him to call me?”

“Sure no problem.” Lindsee replied suddenly losing interest in her book becoming nervous, worried and concerned if something had happened to Orlando. A second later her cell rang again. It was a number she had never seen before, but something told her to just answer it. “Hello.”

This was a picture and image she would have never thought she would be living out which was walking into a LA bar to come pick up and rescue and save Orlando Bloom’s ass preventing him from ending up driving drunk or even worse getting a DUI. She was a tad surprise when one of the bartenders called to tell that Orlando gave him her cell number and asked to call her since he was past the oblivious point of legal drinking limit and was fully drunk.

He needed a ride back to his apartment. She was a little relieved he thought before acting, but a little mad he had to get dead ass drunk before deciding to call her. She was sure he had a good reason for getting drunk since he hardly did this. Granted she had seen him drink before. Ok it was better she was picking him up at a bar instead of going to the LA police department to bail him out of jail.

She felt a little embarrassed about her get up her hair was pulled up in a messy styled bun wearing a pair of her sneakers along with a over size t-shirt and a pair of denim cut offs. The get up made her look 18 instead of 24 making her take her wallet and ID just in case she got carded. Her gut instinct was right as she was about to set foot into the bar the bouncer asked to see her ID.

Without hesitation she whipped out her ID giving proof of her age before she was waved in. Lindsee quickly spotted Orlando over at the bar head buried in his hands. The bar tender who called Lindsee saw her walking towards Orlando and waved at her. “Are you Lindsee?” he asked as she was right next to Orlando.

“Yes.”

“He’s lucky he has someone like you who is willing to come pick him up after all the drinks he has drowned down. Or the fact he had half the brain to even call someone and not even get behind the wheel of his car.” Orlando groaned as Lindsee nodded rubbing Orlando’s shoulders. “Oh he handed me his keys to his car before he got smashed.” the bar tender added a second later taking out Orlando’s car keys from his pocket.

Lindsee took them answering with a nod while taking out her cell phone to call Kiera. She couldn’t clearly drive two cars, but also wanted to tell Kiera where Orlando’s whereabouts were and that he was alright.

“Someone just kill me now and take me out of my misery.” Orlando groaned feeling the harsh pain of the hang over start to kick in as Kiera and Lindsee helped him into Lindsee’s apartment straight to her bedroom to lay him down on her bed.

“Just sleep it off Orli.” Lindsee replied trying to slip one of the sheets over him. Orlando just nodded before he doze off and blacked out in a post drunken state. Kiera looked at Lindsee before they walked out of Lindsee’s bedroom. “He’s clearly upset about something. That seems to be the only time I have seen him get as plastered as he did tonight.” Lindsee said as Kiera followed her into the kitchen.

“Clearly he’ll probably tell us why tomorrow when he’s hung over and sobber. Or he might tell you seeing that he really seems to start to really trust you. Did you call Gore yet to tell him Orlando won’t be at work tomorrow?”

“Yeah I just told him that Orlando is sick. Well he will be in the morning so it isn’t much of a lie.” Lindsee replied opening up her refrigerator to pull out two bottles of water.

“No it won’t be he’s gonna be vomiting tomorrow morning and hung over as hell. So are you gonna be up to nursing him?” Kiera asked taking one of the bottles of water from Lindsee.

“Yeah why not. It’ll get the explanation out of him as to why he plastered himself to a freaking oblivion.” Lindsee replied unscrewing the cap off of her bottle of water.
Chapter 3 by Lindsee
Ok Foldaway let’s see if you responded yet or not. Lindsee thought as she logged onto AOL a hour later checking over her shoulder at her bedroom at the open door. So far Orlando hadn’t woken up or needed anything it gave her a minute to quickly check her e-mail. It was a little after midnight so she had any doubt that Orlando was going to wake up anytime soon.

Lindsee clicked on the mailbox icon seeing she did have a e-mail from Foldawaygirls-77 obviously it was going to be question he or she wanted to ask her. Quickly Lindsee opened the e-mail anxious to see what the question was.

Hey L41482,
I know that we have been exchanging e-mails for a while now. I don’t know if you have thought about this yet or not, but I think it is time that we meet face to face. I’m going to be in LA for while because of business. I don’t know if you are in LA at the moment or not, but if you are I would like to meet you. Write back.
Foldaway.

Lindsee reread the e-mail in shock oh shit! No this was not happening. Lindsee quickly grabbed her cell phone that was near her laptop quickly dialing Arden’s number. Arden had to be up at this hour or out at a club probably hooking up with Collin Farrell knowing her luck. Pick up, pick up Ard. Lindsee frantically thought as Arden’s cell rang twice before Arden answered.

“Hey Linds.” Arden replied with the sound of loud club music in the back round. “What’s up?”

“A lot I ended up working on my night off. My boss is now in my bedroom sleeping off God knows how many drinks. He went to a bar and got freaking plastered no idea why, but he apparently had enough of a brain to call me instead of getting behind the wheel of a car. I’ll find out when he’s sobber and hung over later today why he got drunk. I’m now sitting out here reading my e-mail and one e-mail I didn’t want to read as well or have dreaded.”

“Let me guess Foldaway wants to meet you?”

“You just want to hear me admit to you that you were right all along.” Lindsee muttered looking over her shoulder at her bedroom door.

“Pretty much, but I told ya so. So what are you going to do?”

“Figure a way how to get the hell out of meeting him or her or try to talk him or her out of it.”

“Ha, ha good luck. I’m surprised you are not in your room stripping the British stud of his clothes and fucking him.”

“Oh shut up he doesn’t and never will like me like that.” Lindsee replied reading the e-mail once more before she started to type a reply. “No guy ever would.”

“Oh please Linds some guy out there even Mr. Orlando Bloom would find you amusing. He took you out to lunch yesterday right and asked you questions. I think that means that he has more than a interest in you as only a assistant he wants to date ya.”

“He’s already taken Ard by the blonde skinny, anorexic ice queen.”

“He’ll dump her soon Linds as soon as his chocolate brown color eyes finally open and he realizes that the perfect woman is standing there right under his fine British nose and has been there all along. So what are you going to do about the e-mail?”

“I don’t know yet. I need to sleep on it and think about it in between nursing Orlando Bloom’s hang over and being a great assistant.”

“Hey when you have come up with a idea call me ok have fun Linds don’t do something I wouldn’t do.”

“Oh I already have Arden I let him sleep in my bed.” Arden laughed before Lindsee hung up with a frustrated sigh. There was no way in hell she was going to get any sleep tonight with the fact she had a sexual temptation lying in her bed currently snoring. Come morning she was going to have a migraine from hell because she let her hormones do the thinking instead of her head and decided to let Orlando Bloom have her bed for the night.

Lindsee sighed again while shutting off her laptop before walking over to the sofa falling backwards against the cushions falling asleep as soon as her head made contact with one of the pillows.

Orlando groaned as a ray of sun hit his face. He flinched in pain feeling his head was pounding making him groan again realizing what he had done last night. He sat up feeling his head was killing him looking around the strange room. Where the hell was he? Orlando’s eye stopped on a framed picture on a nearby desk that was of Lindsee and Arden making him realize whose bed he was lying on. Did he sleep with Lindsee where was she?

“Linds?” Orlando said the sound and echo of his voice sounded like a painful screech to his pounding head. Lindsee poked her head in the door a second later. “Please tell me we didn’t sleep together?” He asked making her smile. Lindsee shook her head no as she walked in holding a wet cool compress.

“I slept on the sofa last night.” Lindsee replied walking over to the side of the bed he was on.

“Why didn’t you let me sleep on the sofa? Damn Linds this is your apartment and I just ruined your night off by getting dead ass drunk. I’m surprise you still want to even work for me.”

“Just lie back and relax.” Lindsee responded as she bought the compress up to his forehead. “I’m just glad you had half a brain to think of calling me instead of getting behind the wheel and killing yourself. I gotta ask was it worth getting totally wasted last night?”

“No. It still didn’t kill the pain and it ruined your night off. God what time is it?” Orlando asked sitting up now holding the compress against his forehead.

“9:30.” Lindsee replied going into her bathroom to get a few Excedrine.

“Shit I’m late for filming.” Orlando muttered and groaned as Lindsee came back out of the bathroom and back over to the bed.

“No your not lay back down. Your fine British ass is covered I called Gore and told him your sick.” Lindsee said handing him the few Excedrine along with a bottle of water. “I know you feel like hell or as I say like Ted Bundy came back from hell and hit you in the head with a tire iron and your gonna be tossing your cookies soon. Since I got you having the after morning remorse why did you get dead ass drunk last night?”

“To forget Kate.”

“What about Kate?”

“I walked in on her yesterday after I dropped you off in my own apartment and in my own bed cheating on me. I walked in on her fucking some guy. We broke up.”

“Oh God I’m sorry.” Lindsee replied feeling really bad.

“Don’t be sorry Linds it ain’t your fault that Kate is a cold hearted, selfless bitch. Now that I think about it she wasn’t worth getting plastered for.” Orlando responded tossing the two Excedrine tablets into his mouth before gulping them down with the bottled water. “For some reason I wanted to end things with her and catching her in the act just saved me some excuse or lie. There have been a few reasons why I wanted to end things. Hey Linds how much weight have you lost exactly since you have started working for me?”

“Um maybe since April about 20 pounds give or take why?” Lindsee asked kind of surprised Orlando even noticed she was losing weight.

“I’m glad to see that you eat. I blame myself for Kate’s dangerous weight loss. I never admitted that to anyone, but for some reason I can trust you. Oh fuck!” Orlando said quickly sitting up running to the bathroom reaching the toilet in time to vomit.


For the rest of the day Lindsee spent it nursing Orlando to him get over his hang over. She kept thinking about the e-mail Foldaway had sent her unable to focus her attention on her script. She sat on the couch with her laptop resting in her lap watching TV while staring at the open word document.

She was lost in her own thoughts that she didn’t hear Orlando walk up behind her. “What are you doing?”

Lindsee jumped startled almost knocking her laptop out of her lap making him chuckle softly. “Uh trying to write.” Lindsee replied composing herself.

“Ah any luck? You’ve been staring at that blank screen for almost a half a hour.”

“How do you know I was staring at the screen that long?” Lindsee asked surprised.

“Because I was watching you from your room. It gets boring after a while just lying there and a poster of yourself staring back at you.”

“Hey it’s my room.” Lindsee replied observing him from the corner of her eye. Orlando stood there for another second before deciding to come sit next to her on the couch.

“So what are you watching?”

“Golden girls.” Lindsee responded watching him staring at the TV screen. “If you want to change the channel go ahead I’ve seen every episode.”

“Have you really?” Orlando asked surprised.

“Yeah. I own all seven seasons of the show on DVD.”

“Yet you still watch it on TV?”

“Mmmmhmmm.”

“What else do you watch?”

“All three CSIs, Court TV, Criminal minds, Lifetime.”

“Your not really into Desperate housewives or Grey’s anatomy?”

“Nope not really.” Lindsee replied putting her laptop off to the side table before focusing her full attention on the TV.

“Can I read your script?” Orlando asked breaking the minute of silence.

Lindsee turned to look at him in utter shock. She just didn’t hear that right? “Whoa back that up did you just ask if you could read my script?”

“Yeah.”

“Why do you want to read my script?”

“Because I read all your issues of Cosmo you have in your room already and because none of your romance novels seem to catch or have my fancy.”

Lindsee laughed while shaking her head. “I’ll think about it.” Lindsee said lying back against the couch pillow.

“Oh c’mon Linds. I’m your boss the one who signs your checks.”

“So that doesn’t mean I plan on letting you read my work.”

“So why did you tell me you wrote then if you never had any intention of showing it to anyone?”

“Because you asked what I usually did for fun on my laptop.”

“I am going to read your script somehow Lindsee.”

“Good luck with that.” Lindsee replied chuckling.
Chapter 4 by Lindsee
Lindsee still didn’t know what to do about the e-mail the next day while sitting on the set watching a scene being filmed. She had no intention of ever meeting Foldaway so why did he or she suddenly want to meet her? There had to be some good excuse to get out of meeting him or her.

Lindsee flipped through her schedule book she had kept in order to keep track of Orlando’s busy schedule. Maybe Orlando could get her out of this jam somehow. Ok Orlando what is scheduled for the upcoming weeks? Lindsee continued to flip through the schedule until she landed on information for a week planned for November.

Orlando was scheduled to fly to Italy for the weekend to attend Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes wedding. Damn she forgot did he give her off for that particular week? She groaned as she continued to flip through the schedule book for any way or hope of getting out of a potential meeting. God Bloom you have to have me doing something in the near future to save my ass from this meeting or give me good excuse to lie and get my ass out of this.

Lindsee was frantically now flipping through the book desperate just as Orlando walked up from wrapping up filming the scene. “I didn’t know my schedule interested you so much Lindsee .”

“Aaah!” Lindsee said jumping almost tossing the book out of her hands and lap. “No your schedule doesn’t interest me as much as you think it does. I was just going over it since last time I checked that was in my job description as your assistant.” Lindsee replied before resuming to look through the November schedule.

“Why are you so interested in the November part of my schedule all of the sudden Linds? Your not pregnant are you?” Orlando asked in a teasing tone.

Lindsee looked up at him annoyed. “Hell no I am not pregnant and if I was what makes you think I would be telling you in the bloody first place? I just needed to see if I was given or wasn’t given off a certain week in November.”

“Well which weekend am I suppose to go to Italy?”

“The third one.”

“Then I gave you off the last two weeks of November. Unless you wanted to go to Italy with me.”

Women would have jumped at that opportunity what Lindsee was about to say would shock the hell out of those women. “Thanks, but no thanks. You probably want to have fourteen days way from me. A little break away from me.” Lindsee responded closing the book.

“Linds c’mon now you’re my assistant. My day wouldn’t be the same if I don’t see you or hear from you. You wouldn’t even consider going if say I paid for your airfare and expenses?”

“Now I can not ask you to or to do that I can’t except that offer.”

“Why not?”

“I um just don’t want you to assume I can’t afford anything.”

“I know you can afford it, but look at it as me treating you.”

Lindsee smiled shaking her head no. “Thanks for the offer, but I’ll pass.”

“Aww Lindsee your breaking my heart.” Orlando teased. “You’ll be lost without me for two weeks.”

“I’ll think I’ll be able to find my way without you for fourteen days.”

“The offer is still good if you change your mind.”

“Thanks.” Lindsee replied with another smile.

Orlando clicked open the e-mail response from L41482 anxious to see what she had to say. Before he started to read the e-mail he looked over his shoulder to make sure it was clear. Seeing no one was around, he turned his attention back to the laptop.

Hey Foldaway,
I am not so sure it is a good idea to meet in person. I just rather like to remain e-mail friends, maybe later down the line we can meet. Write back.
L41482.

Orlando re-read L41482's response with a chuckle. This girl had no idea that she was talking or exchanging e-mails with Orlando Bloom. If she knew the truth she might have changed her mind. He liked that she didn’t know who he was and that he was being treated like any normal guy. He really wanted to meet L41482.

“I can’t do this anymore Ard. I can’t continue this lie through the e-mails that I am someone I am not. He or she is still persisting that we meet.” Lindsee said as she was on the phone pacing around her room with her laptop looking back at her.

“I told you, that this was gonna happen sooner or later Linds. Your just going to have to tell him or her the truth, Arrange to meet him or her during your two weeks your off.”

“Ha, ha funny Ard. You’re a big help.”

“Just tell the truth Linds it will set you free.”

“Yeah.”

“Well I have a 5 AM wake up call so I’ll call you later ok?”

“Ok bye.” Lindsee ended the call only feeling more lost, confused and frustrated then before. Lindsee saw the time was midnight. She was to wiled up to even fall asleep from the frustration of the e-mail situation. Maybe she should consider going to Italy with Orlando. God knows how long it had been since she last went on a vacation. Lindsee stared at her phone having no clue if Orlando was still awake or not. They had a 5 AM call to be on set. Guess Orlando was going to save her ass and give her a excuse to get out of meeting Foldaway.

“Linds I need your help with something.” Orlando said as he was sat down to have make up applied while Lindsee handed him his cup of coffee.

“Ok what is it?” Lindsee asked taking a sip of her mocha flavored cappuccino.

“I need some female advice.”

“How fortunate I am a female.” Lindsee replied as the movie’s make up artist Erica chuckled while starting to apply Orlando’s make up. “Ok what advice do you need?”

“You know how I started to use the internet right?”

“A yeah since I’m the one who taught you how to use it why?”

“Because I started to form this online friendship with someone I would like to meet her, except she doesn’t want to. She has no idea it’s me she’s talking to.”

“Hmm.” Lindsee replied taking another sip of her cappuccino. “Why do you want to meet her?”

“Because she seems cool and the fact that she has no idea who I am. She treats me like a normal person.”

“You know she could be a serial killer.” Orlando looked at her funny while she causally sipped again.
“I’m just saying Orli you never know. There’s 45 to 55 unknown roaming the US streets.”

“Why did you have to bring serial killers into this conversation?”

“She does have a point Orli. You can’t really trust anyone these days.” Erica pointed out dabbing foundation under his eyes. “This is California and there have been the most craziest serial killers and psychos here.”

“You two so do not know how to make me feel comfortable. Going back to the subject unless either of you two want to admit your secretly a serial killer.”

Both of the women laughed while Lindsee thought how to answer him. “I guess if you seriously want to meet this woman I suggest do it in a public place with lots of people around or gathered. I would also tell someone where I was going and leave a number in case something happened.”

“What do you think Erica?” Orlando asked before taking a sip from his coffee.

“I agree with Miss. Criminal justice over there.” Erica responded blending in the make up. “I wouldn’t walk round a majority of LA without a gun or deadly weapon at night.”

“Hell I don’t even leave my windows open at night in case someone can use one to gain entrance or break into my apartment.” Lindsee commented for a minute forgetting Orlando was even there. “I hear all these horror stories about rapists -“

“Lindsee enough already! I just wanted your advice not the state’s bloody crime statistics!” Orlando said interrupting him.

“Hey you asked I told you my thought.” Lindsee replied rolling her eyes.

“Changing the subject so when can I get to read your script?” Orlando asked with a smirk.

“Um let’s see when I’m 30 and desperate for a man and still freaking single.”

“Your going to remain single and desperate if you keep this attitude up.” Orlando responded scuffing.

“And you wonder why the hell I don’t want to go to Italy with you and want fourteen days Orlando Bloom free. There’s your answer boss.” Lindsee spat out standing up.

“Where the hell are you going?” Orlando asked as she stormed out.

“To get away from you for a little bit while debating rather or not to commit a felony or not against you. I’ll decide while I’m stuffing my face with the catering table.” Lindsee snapped as she let Orlando get to her once again while storming out.
Chapter 5 by Lindsee
Lindsee walked over to the catering area close to bursting into tears. Kiera obviously notice assuming it was something Orlando may have said. He had to be one of the only few people who could really upset her. “Hey Linds something wrong?”

“You could say that yeah.” Lindsee replied while grabbing a plate.

“Let me guess something Orli said?”

“Yeah.” Lindsee replied while grabbing a spoonful of hash browns. “I made the mistake of mentioning I write scripts.”

“You write? I never knew that.” Kiera responded while Lindsee continued to make her buffet plate. “I’m sure you r a good writer.”

“Thanks.” Lindsee replied after grabbing a pancake and piece of French toast.

“Did he really upset you Linds? You seem to be taken your anger out on the catering.”

“Is it that obvious?” Lindsee asked grabbing a cup of orange juice.

“Yes. Did he ask you about Italy yet?”

“Yes I already said no.”

“Why?”

“Because I can’t stand Tom Cruise. Hell I’m sick of the whole TomKat thing. Doesn’t the whole world have anything better to do then live and revolve around these two?” Lindsee asked taken a seat.

“Who isn’t? I think there’s another reason why you don’t want to go. I think you like him.”

“Lindsee scuffed at Kiera’s comment. “That’s ridiculous. I don’t like him like that. I can’t even stand him at times.”

“You like him. I know that look when I use to have a crush on him.”

“Yeah well he doesn’t like me ans never will like that.”

“Linds why do you always put yourself down?” Kiera asked concerned. “Maybe he does like you and you just don’t see it.”

Like Orlando would even like a girl like her. Not in this bloody lifetime. Lindsee remained silent while starting to eat her plate of food. Kiera sat there not saying anything as Orlando walked up to them. His main focus was on Lindsee.

“Hey Kiera can I talk to Lindsee alone for a minute?”

“Sure.” Kiera replied standing up going back over to the buffet table.

“Look Linds what I said back in make up wasn’t exactly appropriate. I didn’t realize I would make you so upset like that.” He became nervous as she didn’t answer back obviously still mad while chewing the mouthful of food. “I didn’t mean to say that I’m sorry.” Lindsee still didn’t say anything chewing some more before swallowing. “Oh c’mon Linds what do I need to do to get your forgiveness or for you to speak?”

“A nice ass whooping might work.” Lindsee responded digging her fork into her hash browns on her plate.

“Forgive me?” Orlando asked making puppy dog eyes.

“Fine.” Lindsee muttered before shoving a forkful of hash browns into her mouth.

Orlando smiled sitting down next to her. “Come to Italy with me.”

Lindsee stopped in mid-chew to look at him. Didn’t they already cover this topic already today? Lindsee finished chewing and swallowing before given him her answer. “Did we cover this damn subject already today?”

“Yes, but you bought it up back in make up. I know you want to go.”

“No I don’t. Besides take a date to the stupid wedding.”

“What’s wrong with bringing you?”

“One I’m not your girlfriend. Two what would people think and three you’re my boss.”

“Does that really matter Linds? It’s not like I’m going to have you working the whole time I’m in Italy. Come with me.”

“Do I need to smack your head with a big ass frying pan? I said no.” Lindsee replied ready to toss her arms up in the air in frustration.

Orlando smiled leaning forward towards her. “I’m not going to stop asking you to go to Italy until you say yes.”

Lindsee leaned in closer in response staring him straight in his eyes. “Then your gonna be holding and wasting your breath Bloom. Because I’m still gonna say the same freaking thing which is no.”

“That’s what you think. I’m going to shake you down in defeat.

“Good luck with that.” Lindsee replied before pulling her body away from him standing up. She was so going to win this little argument. Just as soon as she won the argument with Foldaway.

“Come to Italy with me.” Orlando asked later after he had wrapped up another scene for the day. Kiera and Johnny were standing near by watching the whole thing making Lindsee feel utterly humiliated.

“No already.” Lindsee responded looking around fore a escape route. Lindsee spotted the perfect escape plan which was the bathroom and made her way to it.

“What was that about?” Johnny asked trying not to chuckle at Lindsee’s behavior.

“I’m trying to get Lindsee to crack and go to Italy with me.” Orlando replied smirking. “I’m getting close to having her at the breaking point.”

“It does look like she’s about to snap at anytime. Good luck on getting her to say yes.” Johnny responded as Lindsee reemerged from the bathroom. Somehow he was going to get her to say yes.

Lindsee sighed in relief as she arrived back at her apartment since it was Orlando free. He couldn’t bug her about Italy for 12 good hours. Apparently him chasing after her was making her the laughing stock and entertainment on the set. Did the man ever take no as a answer?

God she needed a long over waited bubble bath with a good romance novel. She was heading in the direction of the bathroom just as there was a knock on her door making her mutter a profanity under her breath. She was so close to reaching the bath tub. Lindsee looked out the peep hole to see it a was a delivery guy holding a clear lavender glass colored vase with a huge bouquet of red, pink, yellow and lavender roses. What the? Lindsee opened the front door wondering who the heck would want to send her roses.

“Are you Lindsee Peterson?” the guy asked.

“Yes.”

“Sign here.” he replied handing her the clip board and pen to sign. Lindsee quickly signed for the roses before she was handed them. She closed the door looking the roses over while taking them over to her kitchen counter. Who could be sending her, her favorite flowers in the whole world? Lindsee noticed the little card quickly grabbing the envelope flipping open the seal to read who sent her the roses.

Come to Italy with me. I’m not taking no for a answer.
O.B.

“Orlando.” Good lord this man needed a reality check that she was going to keep saying no. She grumbled the second she heard the phone ringing. With her luck it would be her stalker. “Hello.” she answered frustrated.

“Did you get the roses I sent you?” Orlando responded a second later.

“Yes I just did.”

“I have one question for you. Will you come to Italy with me?”

“Your seriously not taking no for a final answer are you?” Lindsee asked feeling like she was at the end of her last rope.

“Nope.”

Lindsee sighed in frustration mixed with surrender before answering. “If I say yes will you leave me alone?”

“Maybe.” Orlando slyly replied.

“Alright, alright fine I’ll go to Italy with you, but only because I need you to save my ass and get me out of something.”

“I knew you would crack Linds.”

“Oh shut up and just let me go take my long awaited bubble bath.”

“Oooh your about to take a bath want some company?”

“I already see you enough for a 24 hour period day. Just let me have my peace and bloody free time alone away from you.”

“I miss you to Linds ta, ta.”

“Ooooh damn him!” Lindsee shouted throttling the phone as if it was Orlando.
Chapter 6 by Lindsee
“I don’t know rather or not your gonna be mad at me or thrilled with me.” Lindsee said the next day while she and Arden were having dinner at Olive Garden.

“I won’t know unless you tell me Linds.” Arden replied while mixing her salad dressing into her salad with her fork.

“Well over the last few days Orlando has been bugging me to go to Italy with him for the dumb Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes wedding. He started to beg me after he caught me looking through his schedule like a frantic idiot to see if he had me scheduled for anything to get my ass out of meeting Foldaway. I agreed to go last night after I realized I was never going to win this argument and that he was not gonna take no for a answer.”

Arden looked up at Lindsee starting to laugh. Lindsee looked at her annoyed Arden wasn’t suppose to be laughing she was suppose to be the supportive one. “And you said he never really knows you existed or would ever like you. Well looks like he knows your alive and likes you Linds.”

“It’s not what you think I’m just going along to get my ass outta meeting Foldaway. I’m not even going to the damn wedding.”

“Linds I pretty much thinks that he wants you to go to the wedding as his date if he’s flying you all the way out there. Besides you get to mingle with Hollywood elite and maybe talk about your scripts.” Arden responded noticing Lindsee’s look. “He does know you write right?”

“Yeah I made the mistake of telling him when I was nursing him off of his hang over. Now the British bastard wants to read one.” Lindsee retorted while grabbing a bread stick.

“Why were you nursing Orlando Bloom from a hang over? You didn’t tell me he got drunk recently.”

“Yeah he went out to a bar and got drunk and he gave the bar tender his car keys and told him to call me when he got so drunk. I let him stay over at my apartment and he told me that he and Kate broke up because he caught her cheating.”

“They broke up? Linds why didn’t you tell me this? I had to find out like everyone else did through the media.” Arden said surprised that Lindsee kept that secret.

“Because I’m his assistant not his bloody publicist. I don’t do his PR I do his schedule and errands that’s it.”

“I think you can add currently turning on his hormones to your resume as well. You said he was bugging you about going to Italy with him right?”

“Yeah and it’s not what you think. He doesn’t like me like that.”

“Uhuh sure so he randomly decides to ask his assistant to go to Italy for work and maybe not for fun or maybe for a little more. Linds get a reality check he wants you more then to keep his schedule and iron his boxers. He wants you to be taken them boxers off in bed.”

“No way. Twenty bucks saids when I come back from Italy nothing bloody happens. He probably will have me in some cheap motel while he’s in a luxurious Italian suite with some local Italian beauty fucking.”

“Your on, but I still say you are wrong.” Arden replied reaching over the table to shake Lindsee’s hand making the bet official.


Arden watched Lindsee drive off before she stepped into her car yanking out her cell phone while closing and locking the car door. She quickly dialed a number she hardly called waiting a few seconds for a answer.

“Hello.” Orlando said a second later on the other end.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you and Kate broke up? I had to find out from the damn media and magazines you two split and Lindsee kept quiet. Do you swear her to secrecy or something?” Arden demanded making Orlando chuckle.

“No I don’t swear her to secrecy. She just keeps quiet on her own and I guess just minds her own business. Hello to you to Arden by the way. What do I owe the pleasure of your call?”

“I need to know something straight from your mouth and the source itself that’s why. Lindsee just told me over lunch you kept bugging and asking her to go to Italy with her. You weren’t taken no as a answer.”

“Yeah I did. I got her to cave last night and say yes. Is something wrong with wanting to take her?”

“No I have no problem if you take my best friend to Italy with all the crap she’s gone through in her life I think she deserves to go. Why did you ask her to go is what I would like to know?”

“I think you know that is kind of obvious Arden. I happen to like her or have interest in her more then a employee or friend. She’s cute and is intelligent and very witty. I noticed that the moment I hired her. By the way thank you for recommending her she’s been a blessing. Why does she think I want to take her to Italy?”

“She thinks it’s because you want her to work. She’s expecting that your going to be putting her up in some cheap Italian motel while your in some suite with some Italian Goddess screwing. She seriously doubts anyone like you would ever like her or have any interest in her.”

“Why does she think that? Arden I gave her off the last two weeks of November for some well deserved vacation. I don’t expect her to be working on vacation time. You have to clear something up for me though. Last night when she agreed to go with me she said she was only going because I was saving her ass to get her out of something.”

“I don’t know if I should tell you this or not. It’s not really my area to tell you.” Arden replied nervously knowing that her loyalty to Lindsee and there friendship meant more to her then trying to get her hooked up with Orlando.

“But what? Is some ex harassing her? What? What am I saving her cute little ass from?”

“You just did not call my best friend’s ass cute.”

“Yeah I did because it is what am I saving her from or getting her out of?”

“Why don’t you just ask her yourself. I’m not going to go behind her back and betray her. I just wanted to know why you wanted to take her to Italy that’s it.”

“I want to take her there because I would like to finally act out on a action which is try to date her. You better not tell her I told you that in secret and confidence Arden.”

“Oh believe me I won’t. As tempting as it is I won’t because I have twenty good reasons not to.”

“Huh? What does that mean?” Orlando asked a little confused.

“It’s nothing you need to know about. Have fun seducing Lindsee bye, bye.” Arden ended the call before Orlando could say or respond with a huge smile on her face. Lindsee may have wanted to kill her after she just learned the information that she just did, but who cared it was juicy.

Lindsee looked at her laptop later that night at the screen while reading information about Italy. It appeared to be a beautiful country and seemed romantic for couples. Only one problem she wasn’t half of a couple and she shouldn’t be going there in the first place even if it was by invitation of Orlando Bloom.

She had no way of even getting out of this since she made the mistake of telling him she was only going as a way to save her ass out of getting out of something. She realized she had said that and regretted it the minute she was off the phone with him. The man made her so tongue tied that she couldn’t think clearly or straight at times.

It was midnight it was to late for her to be even thinking clearly. Her brain had shut off what seemed to be hours ago. She was off tomorrow she had time to sleep right now her mind just wanted to plop down in front of her TV and watch Kimmbel, Litterman or Leno. Kimmbel won out as she flipped on her TV with the remote.

It appeared to be a rerun of a show that was done before. From the looks of it the show was when Orlando was on promoting Haven. Ok God obviously was having fun playing with her pathetic excuse for a life right now. God why did it have to be this one as a rerun? It was bad that he haunted her thoughts and dreams. She was starting to hear his voice in her head while sleeping. She felt she could never really get away from her crush on Orlando. He seemed to be everywhere.

She was to tired to want to channel surf and just decided to watch Kimmbel. With her luck if she flipped to Leno it would be a rerun with Orlando as well. Lindsee got comfortable on her sofa focusing on the screen in front of her. It felt weird watching her boss on TV let alone the fact that she knew and worked for him. It was her hard kick in the ass form of a reality check she worked for a hot Hollywood sex symbol, every woman’s fantasy hot British actor.

Ok knowing that fact was hot. She admitted to herself still staring at the screen taking in what he wore to the show that night. A black button down shirt and pair of jeans that showed off his fine tight ass. She had caught herself staring at it a few times during work. It didn’t hurt to take peaks here and there. Ok so she was human and had normal sexual hormones as well. Just why in the hell did her boss have to bring that out of her? It was bad enough she had been having fantasies about him since she was twenty-two and just saw Troy three times.

It was just sad knowing that she would never ever get to be with him like that. No way in this lifetime unless she came back looking like a Playboy playmate. She sighed turning up the volume on the TV as Orlando was talking about finally buying a computer for the first time ever. She remembered that because she helped him pick one out and buy one on her first day on the job. That was the same day she taught him how to use the Internet.

Suddenly as Kimmbel was describing screen names to Orlando he responded with Foldaway girls. Lindsee st straight up in shock. Did he just say Foldaway girls? She sat there in shock for a minute before her gaze slowly moved across the room to her laptop. Please God tell me he didn’t just say Foldaway or something related to Foldaway. Lindsee prayed before making herself go over to her laptop.

Lindsee quickly opened her mail box that contained saved and sent e-mails quickly scanning the dates that she had started to talk and exchange e-mails with Foldawaygirls-77. The first one was sent September 13, 2006. Two days after Orlando had gotten the computer. Lindsee looked back over at the TV suddenly feeling sick as the colored drained from her face. This whole time she may have been talking to Orlando and not have realized it. Oh God what had she done not only had she lied to her own boss she had just mislead him via e-mails. Oh God it finally hit her she was talking to Orlando Bloom and had been all along.



Orlando sat in make up a few days later noticing Lindsee seemed to be really quiet for some unknown reason. She seemed to be acting funny. He just had to ask what she meant by saving her ass and why she seemed so quiet and jumpy around him.

Lindsee came in a few minutes later not saying anything while holding the book containing his schedule. She didn’t look him straight in his eyes as she took seat a few feet away from him flipping open the book. “Linds can I ask you something?” Orlando asked making her look up at him nervously.

“Uh sure I guess.”

“Well maybe two things one why are you so jumpy around me all of the sudden and two what did you mean that you were only going to Italy with me because I’m going to be saving your ass?”

“I uh- just really nervous about flying I guess and the other thing was about having a excuse to get out of doing something. It’s a nothing important for you to worry about.” Lindsee replied hating that she was lying straight to his face.


“Ah I’m sure the flight to and from will go smoothly. I hope you had no trouble picking out a dress for the wedding?”

“Wh-what?” Lindsee asked a little shocked looking up at him.

“You did pick out a dress for the wedding right?”

“Uh no I didn’t think you wanted me to come along as your date for the occasion. I was uh going to stay behind in my room and work and assist other then that just do nothing.”

“Well I do seem to recall given you that weekend off. Why would I want you working on your vacation? I want you to enjoy yourself. I just thought you would enjoy going to this wedding.”

“Oh.” Lindsee replied feeling a little embarrassed just as one of the crew members walked into make up.

“Orlando your needed on the set right now.”

“We’ll continue this conversation later Linds.” Orlando replied standing up and walking out of the room. Lindsee stood still for a few seconds making sure the coast was clear before she quietly sneaked off to Orlando’s trailer.

She could have just been paranoid a few days ago and that Foldaway wasn’t Orlando. It was late in the middle of the night when she was watching Kimmbel. Lindsee quickly spotted Orlando’s laptop on and open on a table sighing in relief. Quickly she walked over to the laptop clicking on the sign on screen for America Online. She just needed to take a quick glimpse at his screen name. She felt bad she was being nosy, but she just had to know what his screen name was.

Lindsee stared at the screen for a minute just before the color and life drained from her face. Printed right in front of her on the laptop screen was the screen name Foldawaygirls-77. Oh shit. Lindsee quickly reduced the screen back down before bolting the hell out of there seeking some place private where she could talk to Arden.

“Ard you won’t believe who Foldaway is.” Lindsee said into her cell phone after she ducked into the make up room seeing it was clear. “It’s Orlando. I’ve been e-mailing Orlando all of this time.”

“Your kidding me right?”

“Hell no would I kid about something like this?” Lindsee hissed still feeling paranoid.

“So what are you going to do then? Does he even know L41482 is your screen name?”

“No and I plan to keep it like that for as long as I damn well can. He asked me if I had gotten a dress for the wedding. I’m not going to the wedding I’m staying in my room the whole time.”

“Lindsee-“

“Well I am let some other woman take him back to her room.”

“Linds he wants you to go as his date so just go and have a hell of a good time”

“Oh fine, but I’m telling you nothing is gonna freaking happen.” Arden laughed as Lindsee hung up her cell with a groan.
Chapter 7 by Lindsee
Orlando walked into his trailer after he finished filming to quickly check his e-mail hoping for a response from L41482. He wanted to meet her before he flew off to Italy. She had to be in the area this week.

Hey Foldaway,
I’m willing to meet you, but only after Thanksgiving. I think there is something that you should know about me before we meet. Write back you know the routine.
L41482.

He sighed in relief finally seeing she wanted to meet, but why did it have to be on her damn terms though? What Lindsee said about her maybe being a serial killer came back to his mind and he had to chuckle. Ok maybe she did have a point and maybe he should take her along for safety.


He continued to think about it just as Lindsee walked in not saying anything. She stared at him for a minute before he turned to look at her. “Um can I ask you something?” Lindsee nervously asked.

“Linds you can ask me anything you want.” Orlando replied still noticing she appeared to be nervous.

“Ok does what a woman looks like really matter to you?”

“No not really. Why do you ask that?”

“I don’t know I guess low self-esteem I have.” Lindsee replied looking as if she was close to crying.

“I wish you wouldn’t think that. What is making you think that anyways?”

“I guess I always feel that way before I have to go shopping. I guess I just don’t like how my body looks.”

“I happen to like the way you look.” Orlando admitted before he stood up. “I love the fact that your changing yourself for only you and not some son- of- a bitch guy. I’m glad that you have some curves and meat on your bones and you don’t starve yourself.”

Lindsee looked away blushing just as he took a step towards her. She couldn’t believe she was hearing this straight from his mouth. She felt his finger tips against her chin as he turned her face to look straight at his. “Don’t ever change yourself for some guy. He’s not worth your time and he doesn’t deserve you.” he added while slowly inching his face closer to hers.

This had to be some dream and she was going to wake up soon. It sure didn’t feel like a dream as she felt his lips brushing against hers. Her eyes were wide open she was staring back at him as his lips continue to caress hers with his. Oh God he really was kissing her. Someone had to pinch her to make sure she wasn’t dreaming at all. A second later Orlando quickly pulled and stepped away from her just as Kiera walked in.

“Hey are you two ready to break for lunch?”

“Yeah.” Lindsee replied trying not to show she was flushed acting normal. She quickly walked out making Kiera look straight at Orlando who was smiling.

“You snugged her didn’t you?”

“Yeah I did.”

“About bloody time you did.” Kiera responded as she walked out of the room with a laughing Orlando.

“I owe you twenty dollars.” Lindsee said to Arden later that day as they entered the mall to shop for a dress for her.

“Oh why? I thought the bet didn’t start until you landed in Italy?”

“Because he kissed me earlier.” Lindsee muttered digging into her purse for a twenty dollar bill.

“I’m sorry I didn’t quite catch what you just said.” Arden said with a smile.

“He kissed me earlier ok are you happy?” Lindsee asked handing her the money. “You won the bet fair and square.” Arden smiled watching how Lindsee had become so flushed.

“So is he a good kisser like Kiera claimed he was?”

“Yes if you must know if the earth moved for me.”

“See I told you he liked you. So does that mean that your going to be having sex while on vacation?”

“No it does not mean I will be bunking with Orlando Bloom. I won’t be able to last or survive the next time I am left alone with him.”

“Oh and why’s that?”

“Because he’s possessed with wanting to rip my clothes off and maybe take me on the sofa in his trailer.”

“Has he even hinted or told you that?” Arden asked trying not to smile.

“No and I would like to keep it like that. Kiera almost walked in on him kissing me. Last thing I need the set to know is that I might end up as Orlando Bloom’s next girlfriend or rebound from Kate.”

“Honey you are not going to be a rebound. He likes you way to much to consider you a one time deal. What’s wrong with dating him?”

“Nothing I guess.” Lindsee responded as Arden lead Lindsee to the Jessica McClintock store.

“Orlando’s a great guy Linds. He doesn’t really seem to give a fuck your not Victoria Secret model skinny. You said he’s mentioned to you before he’s noticed you have lost weight right?”

“Uh yeah.” Lindsee replied starting to look at dresses.

“See he also pays attention to you when you aren’t realizing it.”

“That’s because he’s way to busy fantasizing about how to undress me while staring at my butt. God I hate my rear.” Lindsee grumbled praying to God there was a decent dress in here she could wear.

As soon as Lindsee had gotten back from the mall buying a Jessica McClintock she hit the gym. She felt pressured to look good and felt confused about Orlando kissing her earlier. What was going to happen now? She still didn’t know what to think after working out for thirty minutes before she left to go back to her apartment. All she had to do really was pack and get her passport in order.

After she took a shower she logged onto the Internet seeing a message from Foldaway.

Hey L41482,
Ok I will agree to your terms on meeting you, but only on one thing I get to bring my friend Lindsee along with me as a security and safety measure. I’m going to be gone for a majority of this weekend to attend a wedding. When I get back I’ll send you a e-mail and try to make the arrangements to meet up. Write back.
Foldaway.

So he was going to take her advice on safety. He didn’t ask her quite yet so when was he planning on doing that? She would be so relieved the moment that this was all over and he knew who she was. Maybe she should just tell him who she was and just get it over with and face the wrath and music.

Maybe it wouldn’t be as bad as she thought while typing her reply to Orlando and sitting back deciding to work some on her script. She sat there for a little bit staring at the screen for some unknown reason not really in a writing mood. Her mind drifted to thoughts of Orlando as she turned to look at the bouquet of roses he sent her. She had to wonder how did he know she loved roses.

“I hope you have your tickets and passport.” Lindsee said to Orlando a few days later while she and Orlando were running through the parking lot of LAX to get to the elevators. Lindsee had her Ralph Lauren lavender colored bag dangling from her right shoulder while over her shoulder blades she carried a dress bag that held her dress. On her left arm she was dragging her rolling purple luggage.

“Yes dear I have my bloody passport and plane tickets.” Orlando responded in a mocking tone. “Calm down Lindsee I have everything stop acting like a assistant. As of now your on vacation.”

“I’m not on vacation until the minute I’m on the plane.”

“Well I’m not paying you at the moment.”

“No really? I didn’t know that Orli.” Lindsee responded in a sarcastic tone just as a elevator opened. “Are you always this damn cranky in the morning?”

“I am until I get my morning coffee. Which by the way I didn’t because you nagged and rushed me out of my own bloody apartment to get here.” Orlando remarked as they stepped onto the empty elevator.

“Well excuse me for wanting you to catch your flight on time. It just happens to be my job to make sure you get to places on time. Know what if your gonna be like this then I’m going to stay behind here and let you go tot he God damn wedding alone.” The elevators doors closed a second later with a ping sound.

“Lindsee-”

“I already put up with enough of your bullshit and about had enough of it. I seriously don’t know why you even want to bring me along to Italy.”

“Well maybe because I happen to like you. I wouldn’t have kissed you if I didn’t like you. Did you ever stop to think that I may have any interest in you?”

“No I just assumed you wanted to keep me around for your amusement.”

Orlando laughed watching her press the button to take them to their designated floor. “Do I really drive you that crazy?”

“Uh yeah.”

“I didn’t mean to.”

“Yeah sure.”

“Well I don’t. Why do we always argue like we are a couple?”

“I dunno.” Lindsee replied as the elevator doors opened.

“Would you ever consider wanting to date me?” her seriously asked as they walked off the elevator.

“Are you asking me out?” Lindsee asked feeling confused and tired.

“I guess I am. Unless we should consider this vacation our first date.”

“Your taking me to a wedding in Italy so it must be considered a date.” Lindsee replied while she was taking her wallet out of her bag pocket to have ready to show her ID as they reached the check in area.

The woman behind the counter smiled as Lindsee stepped forward. “Good morning Miss. Peterson checking in?”

“Yes. I believe there’s a plane ticket for a flight to Rome, Italy.” Lindsee replied slipping out her ID along with her wallet.

A second later the woman behind the counter quickly typed up the information Lindsee just said and looked up. “Ah yes here we are. Lindsee Peterson and Orlando Bloom reservation for none stop flight to Rome in first class.”
“First class?” Lindsee squeaked out in shock only making Orlando laugh.

“I take it that you didn’t make the reservation?”

“Uh no my boss the guy behind me did.”

“Oh I see. Well Mr. Bloom I just need to see your ID and passport.” she replied handing Lindsee back her ID and passport. “Will you two be checking in any luggage or bags this morning?”

“Yes one piece of luggage.” Lindsee said while she bought up Orlando’s information.

“And you Mr. Bloom?”

“Same as Miss. Peterson.” he responded being handed back his ID and passport before both of their plane tickets were printed up. Orlando handed Lindsee her ticket while their bags were checked in.

“First class?” Lindsee asked him in shock when they started to walk toward the gates for International flights flying out.

“Yeah.”

“First class? Aren’t I suppose to be sitting in coach?”

“No what makes you think I’ll place you back there?”

“Maybe because I am your assistant I dunno that’s just normally what happens.”

“Not with me. Why would I put my date in coach while I’m up in first class?”

“I just told you why. I am not in the mood to argue with you it’s way to early in the morning.”

“When are you in the mood to argue with me?”

“Usually around noon. How the hell should I know?” Lindsee snapped scanning the gates for their flight.

“Aren’t we being a smart ass this morning? So what did you bring along in your fancy Ralph Lauren bag?”

“Pen, pencils, schedule, money, passport, ID, this month’s issue of Comso,, CD player, CDs, Note book, few books, and laptop.” Orlando smiled as soon as he heard her say laptop. She quickly noticed not liking his expression. “Oh no don’t even get any ideas on trying to read my script.”

“Oh c’mon it’s going to be along flight.”

“So you should of thought of ways how to amuse yourself before we got here.”

“I thought maybe we could talk some on the way to Rome.”

“Oh lord.” Lindsee muttered wondering what she had gotten herself into by agreeing to go to Italy. “Don’t we talk enough each day?”

“No. I still don’t really know you.”

“I’m boring there’s not much to know.”

“Not from the information you told me that one day at lunch.” Orlando responded as they found their gate. “I need to ask you for a favor.”

“I knew it. I knew you were buttering up to my ass for something.” Lindsee said finding a seat to sit down waiting until their flight boarded.

“It’s nothing major. Remember that e-mail friend I told you about?”

Lindsee’s attention instantly snapped towards him. “Yeah what about your e-mail friend?”

“I decided to take your information about meeting her in a public place with a friend. I want you to come with me.”

“Why me?”

“Because I trust you.” Orlando replied sitting down next to her. “You wouldn’t lie to me.”

At the mention of that Lindsee felt sick to her stomach for a minute from guilt. “When are you suppose to meet her?”

“Sometime after I come back. I’ll give you details as soon as I can get them.” Lindsee nodded now getting lost in her thoughts and her guilt.

The Regina Hotel Baglioni was one of the most five star fanciest hotels in Rome according to reviews Lindsee had looked over while she had booked the suite for Orlando weeks back. That was when she assumed he was going to be bringing Kate and they would be sharing not only a suite, but a bed. No way in hell was she going to be sleeping in the same bed as him.
“What’s the name of the hotel you booked?” Orlando asked noticing Lindsee’s look of distress.

“ The Regina Hotel Baglioni. It is one of the top five hotels in Rome. I booked you a suite.”

“You mean you booked us a suite?”

“No I meant you. At the time you asked me to find you a hotel suite I thought I would be booking it for you and Kate.”

Orlando smiled at her comment.

“I’m not sleeping with you Orlando.”

“I believe that you are lying through your pretty teeth and you do want to sleep with me.”

“So does every other woman in the whole world, doesn’t mean I want to jump in your bed and loose my virginity to you.”

“You know that you want to sleep with me. I know it and you know it’s kind of hard to deny it.”

Lindsee turned to look at him annoyed. “I didn’t kiss you let’s get that fact straight. I didn’t initiate or hinted to you I wanted more then a working relationship. You persuaded me to come to Italy.”

“I don’t seem to regret my decision. Sooner or later we are going to end up in bed together and I won’t regret that happening either.”

“I’m not going to bed with you or sleep with you.”

“You will Lindsee. You can fight it and deny it as much as you like, but you know it is going to happen.”

Lindsee responded to his smart ass smirk by grabbing the issue of Cosmo she had in her lap flipping the magazine open to read to avoid his glance and stare. Damn him
Chapter 8 by Lindsee
God it had been a long flight as a result his back muscles and shoulders were aching. Orlando quickly pulled up his long locks twisting them back into the tight bun he normally wore while swimming and surfing before slipping into his robe heading to the big bath tub that came in the suite.

He walked passed the room where Lindsee was lying on the bed in a black silk robe with her hair clipped up while reading a romance novel not even noticing him walking by close to being naked. That book must have been so damn good if she didn’t even look up to see him in only a robe. Orlando shook his head still walking to the bathroom the bath tub on his mind.

As he opened the door he flicked on the lights illuminating the huge room with light. Orlando looked around the room locating the large built into the middle of the floor while the large mirror and vanity stood across the room. The sink was nearby to the left. Orlando gave another look around the bathroom while turning on the fountain style facet to hot to fill the tub.

Lindsee stopped reading her book grabbing her book mark to mark where she had stopped finally feeling the knot tighten and forming in her neck from the long flight. Last time she checked the suite had come with a large, luxurious bath tub. It would be perfect right about now she could relax her muscles and read her book with a hot, steamy bubble at the same time.

Lindsee stretched her arms and legs before sliding off the edge of the bed walking out of the room flicking the lights off to conserve energy. Damn Orlando really rubbed off on her about being environment friendly. Lindsee shook her head trying to not think about him while looking both ways down the hall to see if it was clear before sneaking off to the bathroom.

Last thing she needed was him to follow her into the bathroom and want to slip into the tub behind her. Then again she might have had this fantasy about that happening. Get real Linds it wasn’t going to freaking happen. Just stop thinking about Orlando naked and just go take your damn bubble bath and read your book.

The suite seemed quite maybe Orlando went out for the evening. She really shouldn’t mind since she could swim all alone in the big bath tub. That really seemed like fun splashing around all by herself in the big bath tub. The bathroom door was partly opening the lights on. Did Orlando accidently leave the lights on?

Lindsee slowly pushed the bathroom door open making Orlando’s eye snap open as he quickly sat up. He saw Lindsee in the doorway from her reflection in the mirror. Lindsee almost jumped as she heard water splashing and slushing in the tub and she saw him in there. “Oh God I’m sorry I thought you had gone out for the night.” Lindsee said turning her head away.

Orlando smiled shaking his head no smiling. “I have been here all night like you have. Did you think like me and wanted to use the tub?”

“Yeah my neck was starting to kill me and I just wanted to unwind and relax and read in a hot bath.” Lindsee replied holding her book up. “I didn’t know it was being used and was occupied.”

“What are you reading?” Orlando asked smiling making Lindsee turn her head to look at him.

“Uh a Blaze book.” Lindsee replied trying to act like it was norm al that she saw Orlando Bloom in a bath tub every day.

“Your acting like you never saw a guy naked before. Your not ashamed of seeing some guy naked are you especially me?”

“No of course not. I uh just- just never thought that I would be seeing you in all of your naked glory while I wasn’t sleeping that’s all. Oh shit I did not just admit that to you.” Lindsee replied blushing really embarrassed making him laugh.

“Ah so you dream and think about me?” Orlando asked amused.

“Yeah like any other woman in the world does. Why should I be any different?” Lindsee asked wondering why they were still having this conversation.

“Is that why your staring at me like you want to have sex?”

“I am not staring at you like that.”

“Oh so how are you staring at me then?”

“Like I did while watching Troy like you were sexy female eye candy. Oh boy I gotta shut up now.”

“Mmmm no I really seem to be enjoying your naughty little confessions. It would be ashamed for you to stop now.”

“You tongue tie me ok. It’s like I look at you I m in some trance and I tell you something stuff only my diary should know. Your like a bloody, sexy vampire. Well a fangless sexy vampire.”

“Well you do have a cute neck and I’ve always wanted to nibble on your neck.”

“Oh God.” Lindsee muttered seeing him smile.

“So do I have to put you in a sexy trance in order to get you to join me in the tub?”

“No. I am not getting into the tub with you even if you are Orlando Bloom.”

“Oh c’mon Linds I’m sure you have had fantasies about this.”

“Well maybe I have, but that doesn’t mean I’m just gonna jump into your bath tub and go down on you.”

“Mmmm well aren’t we blunt? I’m shocked a innocent, naive virgin actually knows such stuff.”

“I read Cosmo remember? I may have never had sex, but I sure as hell know what it is.”

“Oh I forgot. So why not just put those articles to use and see if they work? I’m more then willing to be a Ginnie pig for you.”

“Oh I bet the way you stare at me when you think I am not looking.” Lindsee scuffed while walking towards the tub dropping her book off to the side untying her robe.

“Well you do have a cute ass what can I say?” Orlando responded as she was a step away from the tub allowing her robe to slip off her arms letting him drink in what she looked like without her clothes on.

“I don’t really like my rear end as much as you seem to.” Lindsee slowly lowered herself into the tub on the opposite end he was looking straight at him. “Ok so maybe this doesn’t seem as bad as I thought it was going to be.”

“What wasn’t going to be as bad as you thought it was?” Orlando asked smiling while inching to the end of the tub she was at.

“Stripping naked in front of you.”

“I seem to enjoy that a lot. Was ten times better then seeing you strip naked in my dreams.”

Lindsee blushed looking away for a few seconds feeling his fingers brushing her cheek while he moved his lips against her cheek bone. “Mmmm Orlando what are we doing?” Lindsee asked while slowly turning her face to look at him.

“Mmmm complicating things.” he murmured while moving his kisses down the side of her neck.

“Mmmmm if we do this our relationship will not and can not ever be the same.”

“Right now I wouldn’t give a damn even after this. I still want you as my assistant and I still want to sleep with you.”

“This is going to happen more then once?”

“Oh yeah I plan on it.” Orlando responded while allowing his fingers to move down her neck down to her breasts.

“Oooh damn.” Lindsee gasped as she felt him brushing his fingers against her erect nipples. Ok this was not any dream and she sure was hell wide awake his fingers surely felt real brushing against her breasts. She gasped again this time sitting forward pressing up against him seeking out his lips.

Orlando was taken by surprise as her lips came crashing against his just as her hands made their way to the back of his head. Damn she was a bit of a surprise. She pressed herself harder against his chest almost grinding into him. He had a feeling that this round was going to be rough and hard while the next round was going to be slow, soft and gentle. The next few rounds were gonna be.

Orlando quickly wrapped her legs around his waist right before he entered her with a groan. She cried out against his lips as her fingers were almost clinging to his scalp through his hair. God she was a virgin a minute ago she just gave him her virginity. He held himself still for a minute to let her adjust to him being inside of her before he started to quickly thrust in and out of her. “Hold on love the first round may be a bumpy, quick ride.” Orlando grunted pressing a soft kiss along her chin. “Forgive me.”

“Of course.” she moaned as her back was arching up granting him deeper access. “Orli go faster, go faster.” she gasped feeling she was close to her orgasm. “Orli!” she shrieked just as her nails dug her nails into his shoulder blades making him grunt with two more thrusts before following behind her.

He moaned as his forehead rested against his gasping for air with her. He was still panting as he slowly moved his head back to place a kiss against her lips. “Was I worth the wait love?” he asked kissing her again before leaning back to hit the drain of the tub.

“Oh baby you have no idea how you were so worth the long wait.” Lindsee replied as he leaned forward again to pick her up in his arms. “What are you doing?” Lindsee asked while he pressed her against his chest cradling her in his arms.

“Mmmm complicating things some more.” Orlando said with a smile stepping out of the tub with her in his arms. He chuckled when he saw her reach out to flick the lights off for the bathroom as they walked through the door with the sound of the draining water gurgling.

Orlando carried her to his room chuckling watching while she reached out to turn off the hall lights. He had rubbed off onto her some. He let Lindsee flick on the lights to his room just as he closed the door behind them with his foot. He didn’t hesitate to carry her over to the bed placing her right in the middle before climbing in behind her.

Lindsee sat up for a second allowing him to unclip her hair to fall around her face and shoulders before she responded by taking his down running her fingers through and pulling him down on top of her. This time he was going to go slow even if it killed him. He looked down at her placing his hand under her right breast slowly moving his fingers down her waist to her belly. “Mmmm what are you doing?” Lindsee asked biting her lower lip.

“Getting to know your body better. This time I’m going to go slow. What do you like or want me to do?” Orlando asked allowing his fingers to trail lower in between her legs.

“There’s a lot of things I would love you to do to me.” Lindsee admitted making him smile as two of his fingers entered her feeling how wet she was becoming by the moment. “Like this.” she moaned.

“God love your wet.” Orlando commented looking straight into her eyes while licking his lips. She softly moaned feeling his two fingers slowly thrust in and out of her. “What else do you want me to do to you tonight?”

“Mmmm touch me, fuck me, lick me, hold me, thrill me, kiss me.” she responded feeling herself close to coming around his fingers.

“Mmmm done love. I planned on licking and tasting you anyway.” Orlando stopped thrusting his fingers in and out of her slowly removing them before slowly lowering his head to replace his fingers. She moaned looking down at him tangling her fingers into his hair as she felt the first flick of his tongue against her clit. “Mmmmm you taste sweet.” he murmured continuing to still please her with his mouth.

“Orlando!” Lindsee gasped few seconds later as her body tightened another orgasm coming on. He groaned enjoying her taste just as she had her sexual release licking up every drop she had to offer him. He looked up as her body had calmed down from her sexual high sitting up to kiss her.

“Mmmm I love your body love.” he murmured against her lips. She returned the kiss just as her right leg wrapped around his waist pulling him closer against her. Her hands started to slowly move up and down his back in a slow, sexy, sensual way. He so hated when this weekend was over since he never wanted to leave this moment.
Chapter 9 by Lindsee
What time is it? Lindsee groggily thought waking up not only tangled up in the sheets but in Orlando’s limbs. Shit. Lindsee fully woke up realizing what had happened last and whose bed she was in. Lindsee quickly untangled herself from his grasp before slipping out of bed grabbing one of the white cotton sheets dangling from the end of the bed. She padded out of the room walking down the hall while wrapping the sheet around her body.

The sheet dragged behind her as she made her way down to the bathroom the crime scene. God what was she thinking last night? Obviously last night was real since she felt a little sore in between her legs. It had to be the time difference and jet lag. Lindsee dropped the sheet near the bath tub before walking over to the shower. She started the water up while closing her eyes vivid images of what happened last night fresh in her mind. Quickly Lindsee stepped into the shower under the warm jets of water.

Orlando groaned waking up reaching his arm out to feel nothing but the sheets. Right where Lindsee should have been lying. Damn where did she go? He sat up groggily as he heard the shower in the bathroom running. He smiled before tossing the sheets off to the side slipping out of bed sneaking off towards the bathroom.

God the water felt good. Lindsee ran her fingers through her hair with a sigh. She thought she heard the shower door softly open and close, but shook that thought off. Knowing Orlando since he was on vacation he would want to sleep until noon. She was so tempted to sneak back into his room to take pictures of him sleeping, but the shower was calling out to her more. Lindsee jumped as she suddenly felt a pair of hands on her lower back.

“You shouldn’t be in here.” Lindsee said biting her lower lip closing her eyes as she felt his fingers move to the sides of her neck.

“That’s what you should have said last night.” Orlando responded smiling.

“I wasn’t thinking clearly last night clearly I was jet lagged. I blame my choice of actions last night on jet lag.”

“So you are going to blame your actions we did three times last night on your jet lag?” he asked while moving her hair off of her neck.

“Oh God we had sex three times?” she asked shocked before she felt his lips brushing along her neck.

“Mmmhmmm.” I believe you are a little sore right now.” he said softly.

“I’m not going to sleep with you again. I mean it this time. The first time was a mistake.”

“Love your going to sleep with me again and make the same mistake.”

“You at least don’t feel like a cheap slut. I slept with you on the first date.” she groaned as he chuckled.

“So you do consider this a date then?”

“Date, sexual fling it doesn’t matter.”

“I don’t consider you a cheap slut. Besides I’ve known you longer then 24 hours.” Ok he had a point there. She had to admit as she felt his hands slowly moving up and down her hips.

“Mmmm you gotta stop.”

“What if I don’t want to stop? What if I want you again?”

“This is wrong we shouldn’t be lovers. You’re my boss and I work for you.”

Orlando turned Lindsee to face him. “I like you, you like me what’s so wrong with being more then friends?” he asked before leaning forward to lightly kiss her lips.

“What will people think?” she asked noticing he had no intention of stopping.

“I don’t give a damn of what people think about us.” he responded giving her another kiss. He slowly backed her against the wall taken her by surprise. He slowly moved his hand down her right hip stopping at her thigh. She looked into his eyes as he bent and lift her thigh resting her leg against his hip before slowly entering her. She was still sore from the night before he didn’t forget that fact. “Am I hurting you?” he asked concerned as he slowly moved in and out of her.

“No.” she replied finally getting her hands and arms to move around his neck.

“Are you sure?” he asked focusing his attention on her neck.

“Positive.” she replied closing her eyes with a smile.

Orlando leaned forward resting his lips against the shell of her ear. “You have beautiful blue eyes love. You shouldn’t shut them.” She shuttered as she slowly opened her eyes feeling his lips brushing along the side of her neck. She shrieked as the water turned cold the same time she orgasmed. Orlando shrieked as the cold water hit his back just as he felt her squeezing around him. He didn’t want to be disconnected or apart from her as he wrapped her legs around his waist while shutting off the water.

They both were dripping wet and he didn’t give a damn as he carried her out of the shower and bathroom straight to the large sofa that was in the suite. She looked into his eyes scared to even ask what he was thinking or doing as he lowered her onto the sofa the same time he started to kiss her again.



"Ok girl spilled what happened in Italy?" Arden said the minute she received a call from Lindsee.

"We um sard of slept together five times." Lindsee confessed receiving a shriek from Arden.

“I knew it. I knew eventually you two were going to do the nasty.”

“Arden.”

“So how was he? Is what his exes say about him true that he’s a great lover?”

“Gee Arden I wouldn’t know. He is the only guy I ever slept with.” Lindsee sarcastically responded while lying on her bed. “But if you must know he was great. I can’t believe I’m talking about him like this.”

“I’m sure he won’t mind. Did you tell him who L41482 is yet?”

“No he is suppose to meet her sometime this week. He asked me to come along.”

“Well that’s going to work. He’ll see he’s been talking to L41482 all along. I gotta go my break is up tell me all about when he finds out about L41482 ok.”

"Ok bye." Lindsee hung up the phone groaning since the L41482 situation had been growing for a while. She got off of her bed to select her outfit for the unveiling of L41482.


Orlando nervously looked around The Grove square for either sign of L41482 or Lindsee. A collective sigh of relief escaped his lips as he saw Lindsee approaching him. She looked different as if she was guilty of something or holding something back. He was about to say something when she stepped forward.

“Hello Foldaway.” Orlando looked at her in shock not sure he heard her right.

“What did you say?”

“I said hello Foldaway. I’m L41482.”

There could be no possible way Lindsee could know who L41482 was unless she was her. He didn’t know what to think as a million things ran through his head at the same time. “You lied to me.” he said in anger. “You have been talking to me all this time and you have been lying to me. What else have you been lying to me about? How you really feel about me?”

“I never lied about my feelings for you. I didn’t know it was you until a few weeks ago and I-”

“It doesn’t really matter now does it? I thought I could trust you Lindsee. I guess I was wrong your just another Kate.”

Lindsee stared back at him ready to start crying. She wasn’t going to cry in front of him. She was not another Kate. “Since you feel like that consider yourself without a assistant. I quit!”

Orlando looked at her for a minute before realizing what just happened. Lindsee was still his employee up until a minute ago. She just quit. He didn’t want that as he realized what he just did. “Lindsee.”

“Save it I don’t want to hear it. I regret the day I ever taught you how to use the fucking Internet.” she spat out before she turned walking away from him. Guess that their relationship and what they had shared in Italy meant nothing to him. She held back her tears until she was behind the wheel of her car as she dialed Arden’s number sobbing.

“She what?” Kiera asked on the phone.

“She quit Kiera.”

“Why did she quit?”

“Because I said she was another Kate. Because she lied in e-mails as L41482.”

“So Lindsee was L41482?”

“Yeah.”

“Did you even give her a chance to explain why she said she was a model in the e-mails? I’m sure she had a good reasons for saying that.”

“No I didn’t give her time to explain. She just walked off. Damn it.”

“So call her up and apologize. I’m sure she will have calmed down after you explain you lost your temper.”

“I’m willing to try.” A second later there was a knock on his apartment door. “Hold on someone is at the door.” Orlando walked to the door a second alter opening it to find Lindsee standing there holding his schedule book. “Lindsee.”

“I thought I give this back to you for your new assistant.” Lindsee responded with no feeling while handing him the book.

“Lindsee I-”

“I just wanted to drop the book off.” Lindsee replied while she got her car keys out of her pocket.

“Lindsee wait we need to-”

“We? There is no we. Obviously what happened in Italy doesn’t mean a thing to you. You were just using me to get into my drawers.”

“That’s not true.” he protested.

“How do I really know that’s not a lie? I really don’t give a fuck anymore. I guess since we are being honest with ourselves what happened in Italy didn’t mean thing to me.”

“You don’t mean that.”

“Yeah I do. Truth hurts don’t I Bloom?” she responded fighting back tears. “Good luck with the rest of your life.”

“Lindsee-”

“Don’t ever call me or e-mail me ever again.” she responded turning on her heel marching off on him again. Something in Orlando’s head screamed to go after her, but he didn’t listen as he watched her walk away from him and out of his life.

The most annoying sound she was hearing all day was that of her cell and other phone ringing none stop. The same person was calling both phones filling her voice mail up along with her answering machine. God was he ever going to stop?

To get away from the ringing Lindsee went to Borders to temporally escape Orlando’s phone stalking. She was even scared to check her e-mail fear he flooded her in box. Lindsee had slipped on a pair of black sunglasses to hide her red and puffy eyes from crying. She walked over to the magazines while flipping her cell open to dial Arden’s number.

“Linds where are you? I’ve been trying to call you all day.”

“Sorry Orlando has been calling my phone and cell none stop. I had to run off to Borders to escape my phone.”

“You didn’t see US weekly yet have you?”

“No why?” Lindsee asked sliding her glasses on top of her head while turning her attention towards the magazine section.

“Just flip to page 63.” Arden responded just as Lindsee grabbed the nearest issue of US weekly. Lindsee quickly flipped to page 63 wondering what Arden was telling her or a gut feeling telling her warning about something she probably wasn’t going to like seeing especially if it involved Orlando. “I’m just going to warn you now your not going to like what you are about to see.”

Lindsee’s eyes almost popped out of her face as she saw the article tilted “Orlando’s new girl.” The pictures used in the 4 page spread of the article was pictures of them together while they were in Italy. One was of them on the out door terrace in the white bath robes kissing. There was one of them walking together holding hands wearing matching sunglasses out in Rome along with a picture of the front exterior of their hotel.

“Oh God Arden I’m in the freaking tabloids.” Lindsee squeaked not believing that she was considered Orlando’s new girlfriend. More like ex-employee and scorned lover.
Chapter 10 by Lindsee
Orlando dialed Lindsee’s number once more only getting her machine again. The second he put the phone down it started to ring. Orlando quickly picked up the phone. “Lindsee?”

“No Orlando. It’s Arden. Sorry if you were hoping it was Lindsee.”

“I really need to talk to her.”

“That’s kind of the last thing she needs at the moment.”

“Is she sick? Is she ok?” he asked concerned.

“Just a little upset at the moment. Then again I would be to if US weekly printed a 4 page article with pictures of me with some celebrity. She is in US weekly Orli being called your new girlfriend.”

“Oh God what do the photos look like?”

“Nothing that would cause a scandal. Just a few of you two in Italy. One is of you two in both in bath robes on a terrace kissing.”

Orlando groaned. Guess the secret was out. He couldn’t hide his secret relationship he have had with Lindsee anymore. “What does the article say?”

“Orlando’s new girl. Looks like Orlando is over Kate Botsworth and off the market once again. Orlando was one of the guests at Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes wedding and was in Italy that weekend. He apparently did not attend alone. A cute, black haired girl identified by sources is Orlando’s personal assistant Lindsee Peterson, age 24. According tot he hotel staff the couple seemed really cosy with each other. That’s the main summery of it.”

“Oh God I screwed up big time.”

“Yeah I said you sure did.”

“Ard I want her back I love her.”

“I don’t know what to say or tell you Orli except cease and stop with the phone calls and e-mails for a bit. Before she wants to slap a restraining order on you.”

He sighed and nodded. “Arden you have to help me get her back.”


“Linds you just in your apartment for the rest of your life and act like you don’t have a life.” Arden said to Lindsee on her phone as Lindsee sat on her bed in nothing but her pajamas and hair pulled up in a messy bun. “You can find another job hell you can come work for me. Besides there will be other men.”

“They won’t be like him. I’m sorry Ard, but I can’t get over him or want some other guy. He was the first guy who ever.... it doesn’t matter anymore he wants nothing to do with me.”

“Linds that’s not true.”

“Well why did he just let me walk the hell out of him and of my job than?” Lindsee sobbed while curling up in a ball on her bed. “He probably has me replaced by now hell it’s Orlando Bloom any warm-blooded American woman would want to work for him.”

“You once were one of those women.”

“I was a stupid one at that.” Lindsee replied obviously trying to forget him.

“Did you ever stop to think that’s he’s as miserable as hell like you and misses you. I mean you two got pretty close in and out of bed. God Linds the man obviously has feelings for you.”

“Yeah whatever.” Lindsee replied as she heard a knock on her apartment door. “Look I have to go there’s someone at the door.”

“I bet it’s the British sex God himself.” Arden teased making Lindsee smile.

“Yeah right I’ll call you later ok.” Lindsee responded ending the call while slipping of her bed walking out towards the hall. Again there was a knock on the door making Lindsee feel irritable. Who could this be? Lindsee thought placing her phone back onto the charger that was near the door. “Who is it?” Lindsee asked just hoping it was a UPS delivery not much up for any visitors since she wanted to just mope and wollow alone.

“Will Turner.” A British male voice responded from behind the door. Lindsee stared at the door shaking her head in denial.

“I don’t believe I know a Will Turner.” she replied finding her voice. “You have the wrong apartment.”

“I do think you do. Come on Lindsee open the door we need to talk.” Orlando responded sounding desperate.

“Look if you just want to drop off my last pay check or anything I have left behind just leave it at the door. I’ll get it later.”

“I rather give you something in person. I’m also not leaving until you talk to me.”

“How’s this for talk Go to hell and leave me the hell alone.”

“Lindsee open the God damn door and talk to me.”

“There’s nothing to even say you called me a liar for not being straight out honest with you about who L41482 was. I don’t want to talk to you or ever see or run into you in public ever again!”

“I’m not leaving until we talk. I’ll even break the damn door down if I have to as a last resort.”

“Please just go away don’t make me have to call the police.” Lindsee replied feeling warm, hot tears spilling from her eyes. Great just what she needed to cry again. She had already cried her broken heart out.

“Lindsee you wouldn’t call the police on me.” God she hated how he was so right she hated how he knew her so well. “Lindsee please let me in we need to talk. Do I have to resort to e-mailing you?”

“No.” she replied as she slowly unlocked and opened the door to see him standing there. Great Linds you look like hell dragged to and from hell and you opened the door to Orlando Bloom. Just run away slam the door do something Peterson.

Lindsee looked away as she backed away from the door to allow him to come in before she ran off to her bedroom to close the door to at least make herself look at tad bit decent. Orlando closed the door behind him not waiting another second to follow her. He quickly walked down the hall and flung the door open just as she had pulled her hair down and pulled a brush through. It was a bad idea they were standing in her room and there was a bed right there.

“Lindsee why didn’t you tell me once you found out who Foldawaygirls-77 was?”

“B-because I didn’t know how to react. How would you feel if you were in my place and you found out you were talking to your boss all these months and you got caught in a lie because you wanted to protect your boss’s privacy and not share details of who he is and what he does.” Lindsee replied not able to look at him. “I didn’t know it was you and I just had to lie. I didn’t realize it was you until I caught a rerun of when you were on Kimmbel promoting Haven and than it hit me.”

“Why didn’t you just tell me Linds?”

“Because I didn’t know how you would react if you found out we have been having a relationship through the internet from exchanging e-mails. We suddenly started to get along better I didn’t want to lose that relationship.”

“Well I’m here now aren’t I? That should tell you how I feel about you and our relationship. God I just wish you told you me- It doesn’t matter now I just- I just want you back as my assistant and I want to act like this argument never happened. Oh God you don’t have another job do you?” he asked not even thinking about that until now.

“No I don’t have another job would I be in my apartment at noon on a Monday afternoon if I had a job?” she asked trying not to laugh.

“Good point. Consider yourself rehired that is if you want to come back I mean.” Orlando said with a smirk.

“Of course I want to come back why wouldn’t I?” she replied noticing him inching towards her directing her towards the direction of her bed. “What are you doing?” she asked just as the back of her legs hit the side of her bed.

“Giving you a long awaited promotion.” Orlando responded with a sexy crocked smile.

Before she knew what was happening or could respond and react her lips were pressed against his in a kiss and she fell back onto her bed. He lifted his head to look down at her noticing her face was flushed in shock. “You know love you’ll look so much sexier after I get you out of these pajamas.” He said smirking.

“I haven’t taken a shower in a few days and I smell.” she replied before biting her lower lip feeling how aroused he was getting.

“It doesn’t matter because in a few minutes your going to be smelling like sex.” he said before he started to yank her shirt off of her.

“Is that a offer to join me in the shower afterwards?” she coyly asked watching him toss her top over his shoulder.

“Only if I could fuck you in there to.”

“Honey I wouldn’t have asked if I didn’t want you to screw me in a hot, steamy shower.” she responded smirking before gasping as she felt his hand suddenly move down her stomach stopping at the waist band of the pajama boxer shirt styled bottom. He slipped his hand down the waist band into her drawers as he felt her wetness. He had to hiss through his teeth she was already wet and ready for him. That had to turn him on beyond no point.

He didn’t hesitate to quickly rip off her clothes leaving her gasping, naked and panting under his eyes. She was still gasping in shock resting against the pillows as he quickly stood up to strip before slipping back onto the bed with her. He had to have her now and fast as he quickly thrusted into her the same time his tongue thrusted in between her lips.

He sure as hell wasn’t kidding about fucking her. She gasped as she felt him thrusting harder and deeper each time he reentered her pushing her deeper into the pillows behind her. He moved his attention to the side of her neck attacking her neck with hot kisses forcing her head to fall back. Right behind them on that wall was the poster of him from Pirates of the Caribbean 2. It had to make her give the poster a sexy, seductive smile and look with her eyes holding a laugh inside of her just as her. Here they were having sex in her bed and his pictures were all over the room watching him screw her. It was kind of funny he was mooning his own poster and it was his own ass after all. God what a mighty fine ass at that.

Suddenly he flipped her onto her knees facing the wall of her bed at another picture of him. As quick as before he was inside of her again this time taking her from the back grasping her hips while she grasped the head board of her bed. “I’m going to come.” she gasped as her grasp on her head board tightened.

“I’m not going to be able to last much longer myself either love.” he groaned still thrusting in and out of her.

“Fuck Orli!” she cried out as her head tossed back her lips parting in a seductive way. Orlando quickly captured her lips in a seductive kiss as they captured her scream just as her walls closed around him triggering off his own orgasm. He grasped her hips as he rode out their orgasm still engaged in their hot, steamy kiss.

The kiss seemed to last forever before he moved away from her lips as she fell onto her stomach her arms and knees giving out on her gasping and panting for air. He bent down to kiss her one more time as her head was turned over her shoulder looking up at him. “What the hell did was just do?” Lindsee asked panting.

“Made magic I believe.” She smiled as she finally softly laughed looking at him. “What? What’s so funny love?”

“Your poster that’s on the wall behind us. Your mooning your own picture.”

He smiled before leaning in closer to her. “So what it knows what it’s own ass looks like.” He flipped her back onto her back before he preceded to kiss her. “I love you and I promise I’m never ever going to lose you again.”

“You what?” she asked a little surprised staring at him assuming she had heard things.

“I said I love you Lindsee. Please tell me I don’t have to fuck you again to prove it.”

“No you don’t.” she replied with a smile sitting up to kiss him back. “I’ve been in love with you for a while. I just never thought that I would ever here you say those words to me.”

“Well believe it because I said them. I say it once I’ll say it again I love you.”

“I love you to. Are you sure you weren’t and haven’t been using me to get into my drawers?” she asked with a teasing smile.

“Oh you! Come here you little tease.” he replied pulling her against him to passionately kiss her again.

The end.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9095