If you come to me. by Nickyo
Summary: They say with love, you should go ahead and take the risk of getting hurt... because love is an amazing feeling. But was Kendra ready to do this with Nick? And after all was Nick ready for what he said he wanted?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick, Other
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 2097 Read: 604 Published: 07/22/08 Updated: 07/22/08

1. Chapter 1 by Nickyo

Chapter 1 by Nickyo
Kendra

Me and Ruth have known each other since we were at primary school together, and over the years we've become, you know, inseparable, as close as best friends could possible be. We shared our experience on the full range of stuff life throws at you, from periods to spots to first kiss to dates to-well everything.

Physically we aren't much different too. We are both tall with blonde hair, Mimi’s shorter than mine with green eyes and mine blue. We both come from a rich family, mine with a good fashion company business while Mimi’s a good restaurants business. The difference is our character. I always been the shy one even though at a young age I started doing modeling as a full time job and I met new people every day but I don't know, I used to be very shy with people I don't really know especially with guys but then Mimi was the opposite of me, she could go to a person she never saw before and start talking without any problem, she always been the outgoing one.

Every time I traveled because of my modeling career I always used to take her with me and thanks to her we always ended up making bunch of new friends. But although I always been the shy one I never had any problems to go out with the guys I liked but that was until Nick came along.
From the first time I set my eyes on him I fancied Nick like mad. He was everything I looked for a guy and no not because he is Nick Carter from the Backstreet boys and because he is rich and famous but because he is amusing, intelligent, good fun and absolutely drop-dead gorgeous. He has the most beautiful smile I ever saw in the whole world, in a few words Nick makes Brad Pitt look like a walrus.
You get my point right?

We met Nick and some of his close friends in London, when I had a fashion show and he was on holiday. Since then we became good friends but from that moment I saw him I wanted to be more than just friends with him. Every time we went out together as a group and he touched me or asked me to dance with him as friends he made my mind and body go crazy but I always held myself back. I didn’t want to make a bad move; I didn’t want him to think I am one of those girls that he could have won easily. That something me and Ruth had promised to each other and it was always one of our rules : never give yourself to a guy unless you now he is in love with you but this time I was falling quickly for this guy and deep down I was afraid that I was going to get hurt! I needed Ruth to keep me in line and to help me get through this crush that it had no sense because there was no chance Nick was ever going to take me seriously because in the end I was just another blonde girl and people always judged me for the way I looked.


Ruth

"Come on, Kendra, hurry up. We are going to arrive late"

I lay sprawled on the bed watching my friend as she rummaged frantically through her wardrobe, her front end disappearing ever further inside as she burrowed deep into a pile of clothes. As each item was discarded, it was unceremoniously hurled into the room accompanied by a muffled "damn" or a "fuck" followed by more digging

"I know it's in here somewhere," she told me still looking "I remember putting it away just last week"

"Do you have to wear the white top? Can’t you wear this one? The pink looks great on you"

"No Ruth I want the white one"

I rested my head on her pillow while she continued looking for the damn white top. Of all the hundreds of outfits she possessed, she wanted the white top and the white top only. And if she wasn’t going to hurry up we were really going to be late for Nick's sister birthday party. So I was not blaming her for wanting to look her best when there was going to be such a hot guy like Nick especially since she liked him a lot….heeeeeeqq himmm hehe.

"FOUND IT"

"FINALLY" I yelled back

"Do I look hot?" she asked me with an innocent smile

"Yeah, now come on… lets go"

"Ruth please tonight don't let me alone with Nick, stay with me the whole night ok?

"Ok and you don't make it so obvious that you are hot for Nick"

"I am not" she said smiling

I smiled back "and stop smiling like you are in love"

"Shut up" she told me kicking me in my butt "let's go"


Nick

"Do you think they are coming?" I asked Chris

"Who?"

"Kendra and Ruth. It's been 40 minutes since the party started and they haven't shown yet.”

From the moment I saw Kendra my heart told me that she was different from other girls and although we were just friends I was doing everything to show her that I wanted to be more than just friends with her but she was so shy to respond back to my feelings that she made it so hard.

"Look they just walked in" Chris told me pointing his finger and my eyes followed.

We started to walk to them and as they saw us, Kendra smiled that made me smile back at her.

"Hey" I said as I wrapped my arms around her. "You both look beautiful"

"Thanks" Ruth answered me.

"I love your top Kend" Chris told her and they both smiled.

"I love it too" I said trying and get the girls' attention especially Kendra at me again.

"So it is worth it all the time she looked for this top?" Ruth asked making Kendra blush a shade of bright red.

"Anyway I need a drink" Ruth said with a shrug and took Chris’s hand in hers "will you come with me?"

"Sure" and politely politely they left us alone.

We begun to look at each other like we were strangers and have nothing to say so I continue to stare at her face but then she begun to talk.

"So where is your sister I have something for her you know?" she said laughing and I could have told she was nervous. I continued staring at her beautiful face until her laugh distracted me.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because you are staring at me Nick"

"Oh sorry" I said smiling.

"It’s ok" She told me smiling looking down at the floor.

At that time I really wondered how old she was…she was acting like a 15 years old girl who was having her first date. I mean seriously if you saw a hot blonde girl, you know the one you were used seeing me with acting like she was, you would be like what the fuck?

"Ok come on enough with staring and feeling all shy give me your hand so we can go dancing" I said wanting to bring the freak out of her.

She gave me her hand and as I felt her soft hand with mine I smiled to her and kissed her on her cheek. "I know what you are thinking" I told her as we walked to the dance floor and let me tell you I had No and I repeat no idea what she was thinking but I had to play it cool.

"And what I am thinking?" she asked me but then one of my favorite songs came and saved me from answering her question and we started dancing TOGETHER!

I loved the way we moved our bodies together but with this girl I had a lot to do. I knew she wasn’t as innocent as she wanted me to believe after all she was a model and thank god for the internet I did some re search, saw some pictures and I came to a conclusion that she had a very bad side of her like everyone else but usually it was easy for me to see the bad side of girls I liked but this time I was wondering if I ever was going to see that side of this girl.



Dancing with her wasn't bad but I needed some air so I could breathe plus a cigarette and a drink would have been heaven and some sex but I didn't count on that. So I took her hand in mine and went to the bar; order two drinks and heading outside

"Want one?" I said lying on the floor

"No thanks I don't smoke"

It was good as I took the first breathe from my cigarette and let one out a few seconds later.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah why?" I asked looking at her trying to look dirty you know that look???

"You look weird and you are all sweaty"

Oh god only if she knew what she was doing to me…and I was getting more excited because I wasn’t used of doing all this chasing after a girl.

"I'm fine I'm just feeling a little bit hot…you know all these people inside"

"Ok” she said with a nod and looked around her as she started playing with hair.

We weren't sitting that close to each other it was like we weren't together at all.

"Do you feel uncomfortable with me?" I asked. Actually I was asking that question to myself but I asked it out loud.

"Why would you ask that?" she asked looking at me with her beautiful blue eyes staring at me.

"I don't know... that's what I think" I shrugged and made a step closer to her.

She didn't talk so I guessed she didn't know what to say so I thought of something to say fast, I didn't want to make her feel more uncomfortable but unfortunately I asked a dumb question.

"So you are a model right?"

"Yes but I thought you knew that already" It was getting more harder than I thought but I kept saying to myself come on Carter she’s playing her game and you need to play yours better

"Maybe we should go inside and find Ruth and Chris” she suggested not giving me any time to respond as she stood up.

"Great idea" I mumbled “Wait before we go inside I need to ask you something"

She nodded and again looked at me with that beautiful look. Thank god I wasn’t wearing tight pants…yeah yeah I was getting pretty excited quickly. I had known her for a few weeks and it was already too much so that night I wanted her bad so I asked "why are you making this so hard on me?"

"Making what?"

"Nothing, come on” ok maybe I was wrong and she was like the others blonde girls…dumb.

When we got inside she told me that she needed to use the bathroom so I went to find Chris while she went in the bathroom.

"Hey buddy having fun?"

"Not really" I told him truly

"Why and where is Kendra?"

"She went to the ladies room. Man I like her so much but she doesn't care"

We continued talking about the girls. Chris was telling me that he liked Ruth but he wasn't going to push it than I realized that I should do the same. But as I saw her coming back from the ladies room I forgot everything that I said and started thinking…me her…

"Did you saw Ruth?" she asked Chris and completely ignored me.

"She went to bring us a drink but she never returned" my friend answered her.

Then Miriam a girl that I knew and was invited to the party came to greet me unfortunately.

"Hey nick"

"Hey baby" ok that wasn't so great to call her baby in front of Kendra but it came out of my mouth naturally.

"Oh I thought this girl was your girlfriend or your date but since you called me baby I don't think so anymore. So would you like to dance with me?"

"I am going to go find Ruth” Kendra told us and she excused herself and left.

All I could say to myself was BINGO.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9161