Maņana by Heidi by old_archive
Summary:

Originally found on: Cover Me With Dreams (c) 2002

Summary:  Part II in the series. Tomorrow finally comes for Nick and Lani.


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: Little Big Man Series by Heidi, Archived Author: Heidi
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 5807 Read: 8225 Published: 08/11/08 Updated: 08/11/08

1. Prelude by old_archive

2. Act I by old_archive

3. Intermission by old_archive

4. Act II by old_archive

5. Act III by old_archive

6. Finale by old_archive

Prelude by old_archive

“Did you grab Ben’s ice cream?”

Nick held up the brown bag and followed her inside, taking his final licks of his ice cream before biting into the cone. It had been a wonderfully relaxing evening for the couple. Couple. Yes. Their first night out as just that. And it felt fantastic. A casual dinner, brainless action movie and homemade ice cream from a hole-in-the-wall parlor.

“Ben?” Solana tossed her keys in a basket and followed the sound of the TV to the back of the house, popping the last bit of cone into her mouth.

Suddenly unsure of his role, Nick plunked the bag on the counter and hung back in the kitchen. He knew he’d take Ben home, but then what? Did he just automatically come back? Should he wait for an invitation? What if she just blindly expected him to return and he didn’t? What if she didn’t want him to and he did? And more importantly, when did dating get to be so complicated? When did time with Solana get so complicated?

Finishing off his cone, Nick licked his fingers and went to see where she’d disappeared to. One step at a time, he figured.

“Ben, honey…we’re home.” Solana nudged the sleeping teen and turned off the television.

“Huh? Oh.” Ben smiled in his half sleep state, stretched his growing body and rubbed his eyes. “I’m sorry, Miss Romero…I fell asleep.”

“It’s okay…just so Rosalie fell asleep first.”

Chuckling, he sat up and groggily waved to Nick. He had not only nodded off, but had fallen into a deep sleep. “Oh yeah…she’s been down for a couple of hours. What time is it anyway?”

“Just about midnight. Nick will take you home, okay? Oh, and we brought you some ice cream.”

“Mmm…good.” Running his hand through his hair, he fell back on the couch again. “God, I can’t wake up.”

“Come on, sleepy head. Your mom will be worried. Up and at ‘em.” Solana took his hand and sat him back up, wondering if Rosalie would ever be this lethargic. Seemed she was active even when she was asleep. With one more stretch, Ben finally stood and numbly walked toward the front of the house.

When he was out of the room, Nick and Solana looked to each other, both feeling the discomfort Nick had experienced when they’d arrived only moments before. Now what?

“Um, I’m gonna go check on Rosalie.”

“Okay…”

“And,” she sighed, frustrated at her nerves, “I’d really like it if you came back.”

Her deep brown eyes were glistening in the dark room, begging for mutual desire from him, relieved when she saw it reflected in his smile. “Yeah, I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

She nodded and bit her lip, amazed at how fast her heart was racing, thrilled that she could feel this again. Or was it for the first time? It had to be the first time. No man had ever had this effect on her before. “Just leave the door unlocked and come on in, okay?”

He leaned down and softly kissed her, trying to contain his nerves, grateful for the momentary reprieve to take Ben home, so he could gather his wits. Nerves. This was new. It was kind of exciting.

Finding Ben leaning on the door, almost asleep standing up, Nick chuckled and bopped the boy on the head. “Come on, dawg. Time for bed.”

Act I by old_archive

Nick was grateful Ben had been so tired. He never said a word and barely mumbled a ‘thanks’ when Nick had paid him. The last thing Nick needed was a good ribbing by a horny 13 year old. Besides, this was supposed to be a moment to gather his wits. If only he could find the blasted things.

He pulled back into Solana’s drive and quietly entered the house, smiling when he heard soft music playing…Latin music…seductive Latin music. She hadn’t turned on any lights yet, the room illuminated with a few candles and the back porch light peeking through the vertical blinds. At first he didn’t see her, but then, his eyes focused on her silhouette, standing at the counter pouring drinks.

She looked up to him and smiled, capping the bottle of Schnapps and meeting him half way with his drink. “You get him tucked in?”

“If he even made it to his bed. Didn’t say a word.” Nick took the drink and immediately sipped, thankful for the warmth that ran through him as the liquor slid down his throat. This was nuts.

As if a spell had been broken, Solana’s eyes popped fully open from their seductive gaze. “Oh God. I didn’t pay him.”

“I did. Hopefully he’ll find it before he washes his jeans.”

She nodded and took hold of Nick’s hand, leading him to the couch. As they sat, they nervously looked to one another, shaking their heads at the lunacy of the whole thing. They were both experienced, sexual beings. They both knew what was going to happen tonight. So, why were they both such nervous wrecks? Like junior high students waiting on the first move during the last dance.

“Is, uh…is this music okay?”

Nick looked up from his drink into her dark eyes and gulped. The candle that flickered behind him was being perfectly reflected in the brown of her eyes. “Uh, yeah…yeah. It’s great.”

She took the drink from his hand and put it on the coffee table, hiking a leg up underneath herself so she could face him. “Then why do I feel like neither of us knows what to do next?”

“I have no idea.” His voice was low and raspy…so low even he didn’t recognize it. This whole evening was one of newness and unfamiliarity. But why? And, really, who cared? It’s what they’d been waiting for. Why couldn’t he move?

She rested her hand on his forearm and slowly slid it up to his shoulder as she spoke her next words. “Let me see if I can remember how to do this…you’ll help me, huh?”

Nick said nothing, but finally smiled, anticipation speeding his breath to a very uncomfortable pace. As her face neared his, he nodded and finally moved, meeting her half way, and moaning as the warmth of their lips blended into one another.

His hand immediately found her neck as he held on with just the right amount of softness and firmness, showing his inner conflict to take her with force and passion or to slowly, gently make love to every inch of her body.

The conflict wasn’t lost on Solana, as she too struggled with great desire for simply the physical pleasures this man could bring and also the great desire for this man as a person, taking their relationship to a depth they’d both been longing for.

She broke from the kiss, touching his face and looking at every feature as if for the first time. His eyes followed hers as he leaned into her hand, never stopping the gentle caress of his thumb to her cheek.

“You really are a beautiful man, Nick.”

Again, he was rendered speechless with her soothing voice, simply turning his lips to the palm of her hand and kissing its tender skin. He needed to taste her again, to feel her closer to him to move with the urgency building up inside. She felt it too and they again met in the middle in a more passionate kiss, allowing his tongue inside as she felt it flick gently against her lips.

Their nerves slipped away as they continued to explore one another’s mouths with ministrations as juvenile as their anxieties, yet as passionate as their desires. No line had been crossed, no major intimacy had been breeched, but had anyone walked in, they would have known not to interrupt. Right now, they were just enjoying the kiss, the benign touch, the tender intensity of exploration.

Finally, Nick made a move to take them beyond the benign and gently pushed her back on the couch. He didn’t immediately follow with her, but instead watched as her body stretched out before him. He led his hand up her abdomen and finally rested it on the full of her breast.

His eyes met hers as he gently squeezed the soft flesh, wondering how he’d missed the pleasure it brought his partner when he did so. He’d missed so much for so long. But no more. He wanted to feel what she felt, see what she saw, enjoy what she was enjoying. It may have been the first time for them, but in Nick’s mind, it was the first time…ever. The first time he got out of his own head, his own pants, and shared this moment in full.

He kissed his way up her body, starting at the slip of skin that peeked out from under her blouse and working his way back up, pausing to look in her eyes before tenderly pressing his lips to the firm flesh his hands had been kneading. Working his way to the other side, he groaned as her body moved beneath his, as her hands ran through his hair. He wanted to take every second to enjoy this, to have her enjoy it.

Kissing her breast one more time, he stopped and just laid his head on her chest gently running a hand through her hair, listening to her heart beat, feeling her kiss the top of his head. He wanted this right. He wanted it perfect. He had to catch his breath.

“Nick?”

“Mmm…yeah.”

“You okay, baby?”

“Yeah…” He had to chuckle. It was downright comical. “I don’t know why I’m so damned nervous.”

“You’re not acting nervous.”

He lifted up his head and quickly kissed her lips. “Acting. Very important word.”

“Ah…yeah, well…” She kissed him again quickly and pulled back to look him in the eyes. “I’m nervous too…it’s been a long time.”

“You know what it is?”

“No.” She kissed his head again, loving the softness of his hair…and this slight break in tension. The submissive body language as he rested on her chest was more erotic than she could have ever imagined. It said “give and take”…and she’d never really experienced that before. It was intoxicating.

He gently kissed the fullness of her breast one more time and looked up to her, hiking himself closer, settling comfortably between her parted legs. “I’ve never…” he stopped himself, not sure how to put this into words. He might ruin everything right here. “I’ve never been in love…first.”

The smile that spread across her face would be one he would remember for the rest of his life. At first she said nothing, pulling his face down to hers and capturing him in a forceful kiss. Just as abruptly, she pulled back, looking deep into his eyes, deciding that yes, this was his heart…not something he’d said to girls in the past.

And yes, that her feelings were more than mutual. “I haven’t either.”

What happened next was a blur of hands, mouths, necks, legs and bodies, pressed together, touching, kissing, licking…blending. Nick buried his face in her neck, kissing and licking the soft skin and, still fully clothed, pushing himself into her, neither wanting to slow this exploration.

Solana wrapped her legs around his hips, bringing him in closer, seduced by the feeling of his lips on her neck, the weight of his body on hers, the push of his erection through the fabric of their clothing.

Just as his hand finally made the trek to her shirt hem, sneaking his long fingers under the fabric, the spell…the magic…the urgency was broken.

“Mami! Mami!”

Intermission by old_archive

“You’ve got to be kidding.” Nick lowered his head to Solana’s chest again, although this wasn’t nervous tension causing the move. It was total frustration.

“Welcome to my world.”

“Mmm…I’ll get her.” Nick slid off of her body, kissing his way back down just the way he’d kissed his way up, stopping briefly at her belly button as it peeked out of the fabric of her shirt.

“Nick…no. I’ll go. She probably has to go to the bathroom.”

“Please? Let me.”

One more questioning look from Solana, she laid back and smiled peacefully, seeing he was fully intending on taking care of her daughter. This was going to be just fine. Startling her out of her thoughts, he leaned over the back of the couch, kissing her on the forehead. “Don’t move.”

“Okay.”

Nick ran his hand through his hair as he walked down the hall. It was all a bit too surreal for him to even think about. Not only was he finally here with Solana…who he’d dreamt about for a year, but now he was willingly breaking up the romance to take a toddler to the bathroom. Life was queer.

“Hey, girlie…what’s up?”

“Nicky?” Rosalie sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes.

“Yup, it’s me. Whatcha need?”

“I gotta go potty.”

“Can I take you?” He reached out a hand to her and chuckled as she threw herself backwards on the pillow.

“Carry me.”

Shaking his head, he scooped her up, ruffling her curls from messy to messier. “You can’t walk at night?”

“No.” She rested her head on his shoulder and fell completely limp against his body as he carried her into the bathroom.

Sliding her down to the floor, he wondered if her legs would hold her up…how much she’d actually do on her own. Time to pull out the memories of Aaron and Angel at this age…he could do it again. “Can you get your underwear down?”

“No.” She leaned on his shoulder as he squatted in front of her…he wondered if she was really awake or not.

“Okay, let’s get ‘em down.” Sliding the pink cotton down, he hiked her up on the bowl, knowing full well she wasn’t going to get up there herself. “Rosalie…wake up a bit, hon.”

“I’m awake.” He stood up, and chuckled as she grabbed the fabric of his pants and pulled him into her so she could rest her head on his hip. Not quite the head he’d imagined at this body part this evening…

“Okay. I done.” Nick pulled toilet paper off the roll and handed it to her, only to have her shake her head. “You do it. I’m sleepy.”

“Uh, no. Rosalie, you can do this part. Come on now.”

She finally lifted her head off of his hip and pouted. Somehow he had a feeling Solana wasn’t even this accommodating for nightly bathroom visits. He’d been had. Oh well. It could be worse.

Grabbing the paper with a bit of a scowl, she cleaned herself and hopped off, flushing the toilet and promptly laying her head on his thigh again. He knelt back down and sighed, “I guess I have to help you get these back up too, huh?”

“Yes.” Feeling his kiss on her cheek, she looked up from her groggy slump and smiled. “Thanks, Nicky. Why you here? Did Ben go home?”

“Yep, I took him back and I’m visiting Mami now.”

“Oh…good.”

He scooped her up, kissing her soft cheek one more time and quietly took her back to bed. Before her head hit the pillow, she was back asleep, probably forgetting the entire scene. Closing the door behind him, he headed back down the hall to Solana.

And bumped right into her.

“I thought I said ‘don’t move’.”

“I didn’t think you’d mind.” She never took her eyes off of his, as she walked backwards, leading him back down the hall and into her room. Just like the living room, it was gently illuminated with candlelight and filled with soft, sultry Latin rhythms.

Not saying a word, she sat at the foot of the bed and scooted back, pulling her long hair out from behind her. Bringing her dark locks to the front, she slid her hand down and over her breast, inviting him to join her with only the glow in her eyes and the slow unbuttoning of her blouse.

He licked his lips and walked to the foot of the bed, stopping and staring at her beauty, her nervous confidence in the moment, the bits of flesh appearing as each button was unbuttoned. “Now…” he knelt on the bed with one leg, slowly crawling to her, “…where was I?”

She watched him slowly approach and prayed for a voice…even a little one. “You…” She released the final button and opened her blouse, smiling inwardly as his eyes traveled across her newly exposed skin. “…you were in the middle of me.”

Act II by old_archive

Nick was grateful that he was already on all fours, or he’d have surely fallen flat on his face at the seduction of her voice, her words, her sudden confidence. He took one last gaze into her eyes and lowered his head gently kissing Solana’s stomach, dipping his tongue into the well of her navel.

Her hands immediately went to his hair, and her back arched towards him, wanting him to stay there, to move down, to come up closer…to…continue.

He decided on moving up, wanting to pick up right where he left off before their interruption. He slid an arm underneath her, bringing her chest closer to his mouth and found her hardened nipples under the lace of her bra, licking, sucking them tenderly. Leaning back on his feet, he pulled her to sit up and slid her blouse off over her shoulders, kissing her neck, following the fabric down one shoulder as it slid off of her skin.

She quickly found the hem of his shirt and slid it up over his head, giggling when it got a bit tangled with his necklaces. “Wanna take those off?”

“Nah…wanna take this off.” He leaned into her neck again, running his tongue up to her earlobe and deftly undid the clasp on her bra, sliding it slowly forward, caressing her shoulders until it fell beyond his reach.

He looked down at her full breasts and moaned…more beautiful than he’d imagined. Before he could lower her back to the bed to partake of them, she pulled him in, resting her head on his shoulder, kissing his neck, and simply enjoying the skin to skin contact.

Damn, such a simple gesture. A hug. A half naked hug. And it excited him almost more than anything that had happened so far…almost more than the anticipation of what was to come.

Almost.

He pulled back, looking into her eyes and his breath caught. It really was Solana. Not that he doubted, but he’d been waiting so long for this moment and here it was…it was unbelievable.

Solana. The “vampire.” Oh well…he had a thing for vampires anyway. Now he knew why.

Touching the softness of her cheek, he kissed her tenderly and then lost his breath as her passions took over the next moments.

Her hands slid down his back to his ass and grabbed his cheeks, pulling him closer to her, her tongue swiftly making its way into his mouth, tangling with his. She pulled back long enough to lay back on the bed, pulling him down on top of her. Enough of this huggy stuff…she was too busy wondering what magic that tongue of his could do all over her…what he was doing with just her mouth was more than she could handle.

He went to work…play…kissing his way back down her neck and finally to her breasts, now naked, now ripe with excitement and anticipation.

He was making her crazy licking, sucking and now and again, pulling at her nipples with his teeth, sending jolts of electricity all through her body. It was as though he had a direct connection between her legs and he hadn’t even gotten there yet. So, why her mind suddenly shifted and started thinking again, she never understood. But there it was.

“Nick…”

“Mmm?” He was too busy tasting, loving, relishing the softness of her breasts, the sexiness of her moves, her sounds…no more talk, please.

“Um…come here.” She gently pulled at his head, bringing him back up to her face. Gently kissing his lips she apologized with her eyes. “You, um…know…tonight…”

“Yeah?” He went back to her neck. No way in hell was he wasting one moment of this night.

Shifting as his tongue ran up her neck to just behind her ear, she moaned and tried to voice her concern. “Y-…Jeezus…you can’t be here in the morning…”

He nodded and started back down her body. Women. Always thinking…just enjoy!

“Nick…”

“Mmm?” If someone could bottle the taste of this woman’s skin, they’d make a mint.

“I mean it…I can’t…” She pulled him back up, looking into his eyes, totally missing the laughter in them. “Rosalie…she’ll ask questions I’m not ready to answer. And…”

Nick brought his finger to her lips to silence her and chuckled, remembering a special moment between them months before, yet still permanently burned into his memory. He softly, jokingly sang, keeping his finger on her lips. “A little less conversation, a little more action, please.”

Solana blushed. And she didn’t do that very often. What the hell was wrong with her?

“I’m sorry…I wanted to be sure you understo-“

“Shh…remember?” His fingers left her lips, traveling slowly over her cheeks and brushing back a hair that really wasn’t there. “No kids, no teens, no nothing stopping us this time, right?”

Smiling, she took hold of his hand and brought his fingers back to her lips and gently kissed them, embarrassed at her nerves. “Yes.”

He kept his eyes in hers, waiting for her body to relax beneath his again and kissed her gently on the lips. “We alone again?”

She nodded, kissing his cheeks and then his eyelids. “Yes…we’re alone. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay…you and me tonight okay? Just you and me.”

“Yes, Nick…” She, too remembered their moments with the song and the charge that went through both of them as they sang the lyrics, even though it was laced with silliness. Might as well bring it back again. Smiling lustily, she sang back to him. “Satisfy me, baby.”

Act III by old_archive

Nick slid back down her body, kissing and licking all the way, finally reaching her belly button again. He wasn’t going to waste much more time on this though. There were more treasures to be shared.

While continuing his feast on her stomach, he unsnapped her jeans and slowly unzipped them. She lifted her butt to help him slide them over her hips and took over kicking them off as he lowered his concentration toward the waistband of her panties. His tongue should be patented. Deadly. He was driving her insane.

Sitting up again, she moaned as his mouth left her abdomen.

“I’ll be back…we just need to lose these.” He slid his fingers under the elastic band and then…

…he chuckled.

“Laughing at a time like this can make a girl feel really self conscious…” She was smiling, knowing there was some good reason, but dammit…she wasn’t some super skinny model. This was a bit awkward as it was.

“No! No…god…” He continued sliding the silky fabric down her legs, touching as much of her equally silky skin as he could. “Just had a sick thought…”

“Mmm…I like sick…you wanna share?” She kicked her panties off and immediately pulled him closer so she could get to his jeans’ snap, leaning up to occasionally lick and kiss at his belly, sliding her tongue from his navel to the snap.

Sucking in his breath as her warm tongue met his skin, he considered not saying anything…it was kind of odd. “It’s just not real…um…god…often a guy can take off the underwear…jeezus…of two women in one night.”

Looking up to him, Solana smirked and seductively unzipped his jeans, pressing into his hardness, making him catch his breath again. “And two Romero women no less.” She pushed his jeans and boxers over his hips all at one time, licking her lips at what was waiting inside for her. “You’re a lucky man…” And yes, she was a lucky woman. Dear God.

Finally…they were both naked. And they sat and just took each other in, not sure where to start…because they wanted to enjoy everything all at once. But when Solana’s eyes met his, she couldn’t lay passively anymore. She quickly sat upright and pushed him on his back, kissing him passionately and moving her kisses down his neck, rolling his necklaces back and forth with her tongue, making him shudder.

She continued down his shoulders and chest swirling her tongue around his nipples. Kissing her way down his abdomen, she also noticed what he was doing to her, loving the feel of his hands in her hair and the soft tickle of it on her back as his fingers worked in the waves. And then, with one long stroke of her tongue from his belly button down to his soft brown curls…she found her mark. Nick’s breathing stopped again at the anticipation of her mouth where it was headed.

Moving around so she could straddle his legs, Solana teased a little with her finger, swirling the milky white drop that clung to his tip holding his hips down with her other hand.

“Oh God, Lani…”

“Mmm? You like?” Not waiting for an answer, she continued by working her hand up and down his shaft, using his own lubrication to ease the stroke, and then finally, scooting up closer again, she started the same slow assault on him with her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the purple head and, looking up to meet his eyes, she parted her lips and slowly slid them down his length.

Nick hissed and bucked, smacking the mattress when her hand slid down lower to cup his balls and gently massage them in her fingers. For someone who hadn’t done this in a long time, she surely was a pro. If she wasn’t already killing him with her sultry eyes, seductive voice and sexy moves, then her touch, her mouth, her tongue, her slight vibrations as she moaned around him were surely going to do him in.

As much as Nick was enjoying this, he wanted inside of her…he wanted to feel her surrounding him, squeezing him, loving him from head to toe. He reluctantly pulled her up, shifting so she could lay on top of him, her nipples driving him mad as they slid up his abdomen. They met in a passionate kiss, nibbling on each others lips, tongues thrusting in and out of each others mouths, sharing the taste of him and finally rolling over so he was now on top of her, his body covering hers.

He quickly kissed his way down her body, swirling his tongue around each nipple sending more jolts through her body. As her body arched to his touch, he followed its curve down to her belly, down to her hips, tasting every inch of skin he could. Finally, he looked up into her eyes and parted her thighs with a gentle nudge of his fingers, sliding down into the valley of her legs.

Taking a few extra moments here, he spread her lips apart with his fingers and just…enjoyed. So wet, so warm, the scent so inviting. Not able to wait any longer, he kissed at her outer lips, teasing them both until he worked his way closer and closer until at last his hot tongue met her hot center and moved slowly upwards to circle and swirl around her clit.

“Oh fuck! Nick!” Her hips bolted off the bed and he grabbed her, tossing her legs over his shoulders, massaging her ass as he held her in place. His tongue continued its assault on her…its caress of her…its relishing of her, bringing her closer and closer to her peak.

She pulled at his hair and her body began to tense as his mouth continued to make love to her. So close. He knew it. She was dying for it. Finally, with a low, throaty groan, the threatening warmth passed through her as she came…wave after wave rushing around her. He didn’t stop lapping at her, sucking on her until she quieted and stilled, tasting all over her, never wanting to stop. But this wave must and with one final kiss, he rested his head on her thigh and traced circles on her hips with his finger, letting her relax…but for a moment.

Before she stilled completely, Solana pulled him back up, looking into his now darkened eyes, brushing his sweat-covered hair from his face. So amazingly beautiful. That face had taken her breath away the moment he walked into her office. Cocky little son of a bitch. But now…he was nothing more, nothing less than the most beautiful human being she’d ever seen. Ever met. And here he was. “Kiss me.”

With pleasure, he lowered his face to hers, giving her a taste of herself, causing more of a reaction in her than even she imagined. Her hands slid down to his length and she spread her legs, stroking him, pulling him almost to her opening. He could feel the warmth radiating from her, but she wouldn’t let him close enough to touch. “Lani…”

She looked up with an ornery crook to her smile and continued stroking, teasing, moving underneath him. “Yes?”

“Please…”

“You want something?”

“You…I want inside you…please.”

She tilted her hips up just enough so his tip brushed her lips and pulled back. “Is that what you want?”

“God….yes!” Finally, he took her hand away and smiled down to her, shaking his head at her toying with him. “You are evil.”

“You love me.” Lifting her hips again, she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him close. Little by little…after all this time…he slid into her, filling her completely. Touching every point…moving slowly, finding places inside she didn’t even know she had.

“Yes…I do.” He lowered onto his elbows, caressing the top of her head and showering her face with soft kisses as he slowly pumped in and out of her. She wrapped her legs more tightly around him to bring him in closer, then releasing so he would pull almost all the way out. He nuzzled into her neck, licking and sucking at the soft skin…feeling like it had been weeks since he’d been there.

One more time Solana pulled him into her and without warning rolled them both over, hiking herself up onto him and running a hand through her long hair. His hands traveled up from her thighs to her hips, abdomen and finally cupped her breasts, kneading them and gently rubbing over her hardened nipples.

Nick couldn’t the grin as they settled back into a rhythm that matched their hearts, the music, the mood. So amazingly beautiful. That face had taken his breath away the moment he walked into her office. Cocky little bitch. But now…she was nothing more, nothing less than the most beautiful human being he’d ever seen. Ever met. And here she was. “Kiss me.”

She couldn’t hide her girlish smile at his copied command, wondering if his thoughts were equal…going back in time, never wanting to go back again…so much of a future before them to enjoy. And then, she leaned down and did as asked, running her tongue along his bottom lip and slowly snaking it into his mouth, making love to his mouth as he made love to her body, her body made love to his. Matching thrust for thrust, move for move, pulse for pulse.

Sitting back up, she brought one of his hands to her center, brushing it over her mound and guiding his thumb to her clit. Letting him take over, she lifted her hair off of her shoulders and let it fall again, riding, moving, swaying and dancing as their bodies spoke to one another and they knew this was about to come to an end.

Their eyes locked and their pace quickened until Solana’s body responded first, contracting, squeezing and tightening around him, making her movements stop momentarily as her orgasm crashed through her. And that was all Nick needed…watching her, feeling her shatter around him, he grabbed hold of her hips and thrust himself into her, finally releasing, filling her with his love, his heart, his warmth.

She lowered herself onto his chest, not wanting to lose this connection quite yet and softly kissed him, allowing him to relax and breathe normally again. She brushed the hair from his brow, letting her long waves fall and tickle his shoulders.

“You are amazing, Mr. Carter.”

“Mmm…so are you, Miss Romero.” He kissed her softly and rolled her off of him, both groaning as they separated. But this separation was different…

Because as their bodies parted, he realized that for the first time in his life…he didn’t feel empty. In giving, he had received. As did she. And it felt wonderful.

Finale by old_archive

The couple snuggled in and rested comfortably in one another’s arms, periodically nodding off to sleep and then waking to kiss. To touch. To make sure this was really happening.

And it was. But as reality tended to be sometimes, it also meant the dreams within had to end. At least for a time. Glancing over to the clock and seeing that it was closer to dawn than she imagined, Solana nudged Nick awake, kissing him softly on the shoulder.

“Mmm?”

“Nick…it’s late…early…” She sighed and threw herself back on her pillow. “I hate this…”

“Ah, yeah…” He stretched out and rubbed his eyes, pulling her into his body again loving how her warmth immediately radiated through him. “I’d better go, huh?”

“Yeah…I’m sorry.”

“Lani, don’t be. I understand.” He sat up with her, touching her face with his fingers, still seeing regret in her eyes. Not regret for their togetherness, but for the impending separation. He felt it too, but did see why he had to go. At least for now…until…well, until it was right for Rosalie to get more of an explanation.

Kissing her gently, he pulled away and started looking for his clothes, blowing out candles along the way. They had burned to a quick and some were already out, killing the soft glow that had been there, but allowing the moonlight of the evening shine through the slits in her window blinds.

“Can you see okay?”

“Yeah, I’m good.” He hiked on his boxers and leaned over for another kiss. This could work. Clothes, kiss, clothes, kiss. If he worked it right, morning might beat him.

As his head popped through the neck of his shirt, Solana sat up, letting the sheets fall seductively off of her chest. Not nice if she really wanted him to go. Not nice at all. Nick lifted the hem of the sheet and covered her, kissing her softly on the lips. “Go to sleep now.”

She laid back down, snuggling into the bed, instantly feeling how cold it was without him there. Some day…he’d stay. “Drive safe…”

“Yep…tomorrow?” He smiled at the word. It was such a good one now.

“Yes, please…tomorrow.”

“¿Todos los mañana?”

She rolled onto her back to look up to him again, touching his face, seeing the glow in his eyes break through the dark of the room, knowing that yes, this was all going to work out just fine. “Sí, Nick. All the tomorrows. They’re ours.”

With one more kiss, he left her bedside, quietly closing the door and sneaking a peek to watch Rosalie peacefully sleeping. Two sleeping beauties. For all of his tomorrows.

He had thought his future looked bright. But now?

Now, he knew it.

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9181