Invisible by AshleyElaine
Summary:

Julian McMaster is both the best and the worst thing that has ever happened to me. He is the first and the most beautiful love I’ve ever known, and he is also the reason that I've spent two in a half years putting my heart and my life back together again. But to tell you about Julian, I have to start from the beginning. I have to take you back to the time when I was just a teenage girl still trying to figure out who I am in this crazy world. This is my story.
Categories: Non-Fiction Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: The Shape Of My Heart Series
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 334 Read: 829 Published: 09/12/08 Updated: 09/12/08
Story Notes:
This story is based on true events. All of the characters in the story have been given fictional names & since I don't remember exactly everything that happened, those things not remembered will be made up as I go.

1. Prologue by AshleyElaine

Prologue by AshleyElaine
Prologue ~


August 25th, 2008 - Monday

A Random Epiphany…
Current Mood: Annoyed


What in the world is the matter with me? I am so annoyed with myself right now I can’t even stand it. I was just sitting here all fine and everything, minding my own business when wouldn’t you know it, this random thought came to my mind: I miss Julian.


What in the world is that all about?


Have I been numb all of this time trying to protect myself from the pain only to just wake up and hit reality? It seems that way, because all of the love I had for him, all of the memories that I worked so hard to shut out just came flooding back to me in this great big rush.


I don’t know how this happened, I don’t know how he got into my mind, but before I knew it I was looking him up on whitepages.com and now his number is back in the phone book on my cell phone again.


For the love of all things good I cannot let this happen to me again.


Can I?



I suppose I should probably clue you all in. My name is Abigail Grace and yes, that was my blog that you've just read. Who is Julian you ask? Well, I’m going to tell you all about him…


All in good time that is.


Julian McMaster is both the best and the worst thing that has ever happened to me. He is the first and the most beautiful love I’ve ever known, and he is also the reason that I've spent two in a half years putting my heart and my life back together again.


But to tell you about Julian, I have to start from the beginning. I have to take you back to the time when I was just a teenage girl still trying to figure out who I am in this crazy world.


This is my story.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9234